The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CONTRACTUAL CONSENT

CHAPTER 10 — Aftermath

CODES: mc, ff

SYNOPSIS:

Jenna signs up for a part in “Girlfriends’ Getaway”, thinking that it’s just another bikini-jiggle job. She discovers that there’s more to it than that, and that she can’t even try to get out of her contract....

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of foreplay and sexual intercourse between women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

* * *

CONTRACTUAL CONSENT

CHAPTER 10 — Aftermath

Jenna pulled into the parking lot of the “Got Game!” office. It was strange to realize that it had only been a few months since she’d been here before. This job had given her a whole new perspective, and now it was time to wrap up its last loose end and get things back to normal... if that’s what she wanted.

She forced herself to pay attention as she navigated her way through the lanes. Last time, the lot had been mostly empty, now, there was hardly an empty space to be seen.

There was one empty space close to the building. It was marked “JENNA R”. It was clearly hers, with the “R” standing for either her real name “Rysberg” or the credited name “Romplay”. Once again, she wondered how she’d let herself get talked into that suggestive mash-up of “romp”, “lay”, and “play”. She hadn’t had that much to drink at the wrap party where she’d accepted the suggestion and signed some papers. Yes, she’d loosened up enough to walk around wearing one of the silly propeller beanies, but she hadn’t gotten drunk or anything. It didn’t matter; she’d agreed to it, and that settled it.

Well, if they were going to give her a space, fine. That didn’t mean she had to agree to anything. Showing up for this meeting was her last contractual obligation. The producers had one hour to talk her into signing on for another, bigger, project; she could either walk away or dive in.

Assigning her a good parking space was obviously a nudge toward diving in. So was calling the meeting now, when only the first few episodes of “Girlfriends’ Getaway” had been released. So far—though not for much longer—“Jenna Romplay” was still giving the same kind of performances as Jenna Rysberg, projecting sex appeal without crossing the line into smut. She knew that her old hang-ups about onscreen nudity and sex were silly, but there was a risk in shifting out of her established niche.

All in all, her best bet was probably to bow out and stick to bikini-jiggle roles from now on. She could always change her mind later and show some more skin if the money was right. The other way around would be harder—becoming known as a porn starlet would close a lot of other doors. The pseudonym she’d used for “Girlfriends’ Getaway” would probably leak sooner or later, but she could write that off as a one-time lark. A long-term porn series would be harder to put behind her.

She still wasn’t sure one way or the other, though. Well, never mind. She had at least an hour to decide—she’d agreed to give them that much time to sell her on the idea. They’d sent her the contract to review. It was similar to the one for “Girlfriends’ Getaway”, except that this time nude and sexual performances were explicitly included as part of the expected performance. That didn’t bother her in and of itself, but she was worried about getting typecast. Then again, if she got a few more roles with the pay and profit share she was being offered for this one, she could stop worrying about work as long as she invested the money sensibly....

It was all too complicated to resolve just yet. Putting the matter aside for the moment, she parked the car in her space and walked up to the front door.

Before she could reach for the intercom button, the door opened. A perky-looking young honey blonde in a low-cut dress greeted her. “Hello, Jenna! Follow me; Ms Tritschler is waiting for you.”

Without waiting for an answer, she headed toward the hallway, putting a slight but unmistakable wiggle in her walk. As she passed the receptionist’s desk, she glanced over her shoulder. “Ms Tritschler says I have the rest of the day off after the meeting.”

It was a rather inviting invitation, Jenna thought as she followed her guide’s swaying rear end. She was cute, and seemed to be genuinely interested rather than simply trying to butter her up. She suppressed a giggle as she imagined that figure of speech made literal, the other woman applying butter to her naked skin and then licking it off. It had been far too long since she’d gotten laid....

She hadn’t seen Christine since the wrap party. Other jobs had taken Jenna to England and Norway and Christine to Hawaii and the Philippines; between work and timezones they’d had only a few short phone chats. They had exchanged e-mails, though—steamy e-mails that gave her vivid fantasies as she slipped her fingers into her panties. She sometimes amused herself with the mental image of some sad-sack NSA bureaucrat illicitly making personal copies to use as wanking material.

Fantasy and self-service weren’t enough, though. The problem was that picking up girls had a few pitfalls she hadn’t had to deal with when she was picking up guys. For one thing, she was staying in the closet, at least until she made a final decision about signing up for another lesbian sex show.

Also, she remembered half-listening to a friend of a friend at a party, venting about repeatedly being picked up by bi-curious dabblers who fumbled their way through unsatisfying encounters and then slunk away, making it clear that they felt dirty and thought she should be ashamed of herself for tempting them into it. Jenna worried that women at lesbian bars or wherever might see her like that. Did she give off subtle vibes that would tell everybody that she grew up straight but was only now taking a walk on the other side?

Her train of thought was interrupted when her guide glanced back at her again. Embarrassed, Jenna realized that she was waiting for an answer. Well, having another girl pick her up simplified things a lot....

“I was thinking of catching a movie.” It was the first “I’m interested” option that came to mind, considering that the meeting might end a bit late for lunch but was unlikely to run until dinnertime. “Anything you want to see?” she added when she realized that she was coming up blank on that detail.

“Maybe Daytona Daze?“

Jenna was in that one, as one of the girl-posse members who actually got a few lines. Blondie was definitely trying to suck up—she squelched the mental images before they completely derailed her concentration—definitely trying to flatter her. It was a bit long ago to still be in theaters... never mind that, now.

“All right.”

They approached Merry’s office. Her guide stopped in front of the door, and reached into an inner jacket pocket. Jenna imagined herself reaching in there, copping a feel of the girl’s boobs. Reflexively, she took the card she was handed and put it in her own pocket. “Give me a call and I’ll meet you in the lobby.”

Jenna nodded. “It’s a date, then...” She fished out the card, trying and utterly failing to do it discreetly. “...Delilah.”

Delilah flashed an amused grin, then tapped on the glass.

“Come in!”

Jenna opened the door and saw—“Christine!” She crossed the office in a few quick strides and wrapped her arms around her former partner. Smoothly, Christine took charge of the situation, locking lips and then tongues.

“I’m glad to see you parted on such friendly terms,” Merry remarked dryly when they finally started paying attention to their surroundings. “I’m hoping you’ll be interested in another opportunity to work together.”

She reached into her desk and held up another propeller beanie. Its pink and lavender color scheme was even more garish than the tropical-green medley of the previous one. It was a bit better made, though, with the show name embroidered rather than printed: flowing cursive script reading “Girlfriends’ Greetings”.

Jenna reached out to take the cap, but Christine interrupted. “I don’t think we need that gimmick this time,” she said. “This show concept should sell itself.”

Merry gave Christine a skeptical look, but decided to go along with the idea and put the beanie down on her desk. She picked up a remote control and pushed a few buttons. The lights dimmed, and a monitor mounted in the far wall came to life.

The screen showed a panoramic view of the beach resort from “Girlfriends’ Getaway”. Jenna turned in surprise as she heard Delilah’s voice. Delilah was sitting next to her, having apparently followed her in while she was too preoccupied to notice, but she wasn’t talking. The voice was coming from the speakers.

“Christine and Jenna had a lot of fun here.” The phrase carried a breathy smirky overtone that made it quite clear what sort of “fun” was being referenced. “They liked it so much, they decided to buy the place.“

Jenna couldn’t help but chuckle at the absurdity of coming up with that kind of money and spending it on a whim. Well, the last show didn’t rely on finely constructed story logic to draw viewers, and this one probably wouldn’t, either.

“For most of the season, it’s just another island tourist trap. That pays the bills... but that’s not the payoff Christine and Jenna had in mind.”

A curvy woman in sheer black lingerie lounged across a bed. “For a few special occasions, the resort is reserved for a few lucky ladies who want to explore feminine intimacy in a relaxing environment. They enjoy Christine and Jenna’s hospitality free of charge, with no obligations whatsoever.”

The camera slow-dissolved to a view of the woman’s face. Her eyes were closed, and her lips parted just enough to allow a soft moan to emerge. “Just how much hospitality they enjoy is entirely up to them.“

The moaning sound continued as the scene faded and was replaced by a view of Delilah standing in front of the resort’s main reception hall. “I’m Delilah. I keep the place running... and still make time to offer personal hospitality of my own.”

The image froze on Delilah’s impish smirk as the title “Girlfriends’ Greetings” appeared.

“We’re still working out the details, but the basic concept is simple,” Merry said. “Each episode, a few guests arrive, and the three of you have seventy-two hours to try and sweet-talk them into bed. Sometimes you succeed, sometimes not. There’s a audience-participation element of guessing which of you will get which of the girls—that’s one of the elements we’re still fine-tuning.”

“Where are you going to get all those guests?” Christine asked. “If you get actresses and models, people will think they’re ringers and the audience isn’t going to go for your game—they’ll think it’s all fake like pro wrestling.”

Merry chuckled. “You’d be surprised at what girls these days put on the Internet. We’ve already signed up enough guests for the first two episodes—finding college-age women who are willing to try a lesbian fling and put it on TV for a vacation and a paycheck is easier than you’d think.”

Jenna shook her head bemusedly. She tended to assume that everybody else was as uptight as... as she used to be. Maybe if she’d given it more of a try, she could have found at least a few one-night stands.

Of course, if she signed up for this project, that wouldn’t be an issue. Even if she struck out with the guests, she’d be spending time with Christine and Delilah....

“I’m in.” She heard herself say the words without quite being aware of making the decision, but made no effort to take them back. She fished her copy of the contract out of her purse, signed it, and put it on Merry’s desk.

“Well, that was simple!” Merry beamed as she applied her own signature. “Now that we have everyone on board, we can adjourn and work out ways and means later.”

Merry gave each of the other three women a handshake, a hug, and a kiss in turn. They walked out the door and headed down the hallway as the producer went to work filling in details of the new show.

“Jenna’s going to be watching a movie with me,” Delilah said to Christine. “Want to come along?”

“Huh?” Jenna did a double-take. She thought they were going on a date. Did she really just want to watch the movie?

“Sure!” Christine replied. She noticed Jenna’s nonplussed expression. “It’s all right. The bench in her home theater is big enough for three... if they’re friendly. I think we can all be pretty friendly, right?”

“That’s why I invited you two,” Delilah said with a wink.

“I see...” Jenna nodded. She fell in behind the other two women, appreciating the sight of their rear ends as they walked.

Whatever happened with the show, or the guests, she was definitely going to enjoy working with them.

FINIS