The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CONTRACTUAL CONSENT

CHAPTER 8 — Adjustment

CODES: mc, ff

SYNOPSIS:

Jenna signs up for a part in “Girlfriends’ Getaway”, thinking that it’s just another bikini-jiggle job. She discovers that there’s more to it than that, and that she can’t even try to get out of her contract....

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of foreplay and sexual intercourse between women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

CONTRACTUAL CONSENT

CHAPTER 8 — Adjustment

The two women got into position, in more or less the same places and poses they had been at the conclusion of the last scene. It wasn’t exact, of course, but Merry said it would be close enough to cover with a transitional dissolve cut.

Jenna moved aside as Christine rose from the bed and stood up. She would be a spectator for the next minute or two as Christine finished undressing. She’d originally assumed that she’d be undressing Christine more or less the same way Christine had undressed her. Christine had explained otherwise during their pre-scene conference. With her “butch” persona, she controlled the action and the pace, so she was taking a more active role even when she was about to become the passive sexual partner. It was her part of a dominance and submission dynamic that spiced up the basic audience appeal of the lesbian sex show.

That made sense. Christine knew what she was doing; she didn’t. Christine looked like a stereotypical sexual aggressor; she looked like a naive damsel. The presentation was one that would appeal to a fairly large audience. Playing to those tropes would make it easier for her to deliver the quality performance she felt driven to provide.

She watched as Christine nonchalantly unfastened her jeans and shimmied out of them. The cameras watched even more closely, taking in multiple views of her bare legs and behind. All that remained on her was a panty thong even smaller and thinner than the one Jenna had worn for the frontal massage scene.

It was visibly wet. Jenna couldn’t help feeling a moment of doubt. Would the taste and smell throw off her performance and ruin the moment?

Christine made an even more prolonged production of peeling away the thong. She bent down to pick it up. Then, she waved Jenna to approach.

When she got close enough, Christine reached for her, one hand gripping the back of her head and the other pressing the thong to her nose. “Wha—!” The cry was cut short as the cloth was pushed into her mouth. It was musky and a bit salty, but not as gross as she’d feared it might be.

“Just a little sample taste for you,” Christine purred. She moved back and lowered herself onto the bed, legs spread wide. Out the corner of her eye, Jenna noticed cameras moving in for closeups.

She moved into position to stand between Christine’s feet... then remembered something else the other woman had told her. She shifted to move her left foot out beyond Christine’s right. She had to manuever a bit as she lowered her body onto the bed atop her partner’s.

Their lips met—and Jenna felt a hand seize the back of her head and pull, smushing their faces tight together. It was one of Christine’s little tricks. She’d mentioned that she might not warn her in advance about some of her techniques, because surprising her partner contributed to her arousing sense of control.

She felt Christine’s hips rocking. The motion brushed the other woman’s thigh against her pussy.

The grip on her head loosened, letting her come up for air. “Work your hips!” Christine whispered to her.

She remembered what she was supposed to do, but had gotten caught up in the kiss and forgotten. She began mirroring Christine’s motions, intensifying the contact down below to the point where she began to feel a familiar tingle.

“You feel my thigh grinding into you?” Christine’s voice was now loud enough for the microphones to pick up.

“Uh-huh,” Jenna agreed.

“That’s one of the tricks I’ll teach you later. By the time we’re done filming this show, I’m going to show you a whole lesbian Kama Sutra, and you’re practicing every move until you get it right.”

Jenna couldn’t help but be amused at the blatant commercial for upcoming episodes.

“But for right now...” Her hands went to Jenna’s shoulders and pushed downward. “...get down there and start sucking on my tits.”

One of the things Christine had mentioned was that she didn’t really enjoy prolonged foreplay. Jenna guessed that Merry had stretched out their first sex scene to get a wide range of imagery. This time, the repetitive preliminaries would be cut short.

She allowed herself to be guided into position, her mouth just above the other woman’s left nipple. She leaned in and began nuzzling it.

“Mmmmm... that’s a nice start. Give me some nibbling and some tongue action!”

Jenna complied, delicately catching Christine’s firm nipple between her teeth. She held it for a long moment, then opened up as wide as she could to take in and lick a mouthful of breast.

“You must really miss your mommy, the way you love sucking on tits!” Christine smirked.

Jenna wondered what her mom would say if she could see her now. She’d definitely be freaked out, but eventually she’d probably deal with it. She’d given a piece of her mind to Uncle Leo the Thanksgiving before last when, after a few too many drinks, he’d made some snide comments about her “going on TV half-naked like some trashy bimbo”. He hadn’t shown his face the next year.

“Harder! Don’t be afraid to use your teeth; I’ll yell if it hurts too much.”

She did as she was told, applying her teeth delicately, and then a bit more aggressively to test the limits. There was no objection, even when she was sure that it had to be somewhat painful. It occurred to her that she’d half-expected to be on the receiving end of this sort of kinkiness. Wasn’t Christine firmly taking the “dominant” role? From what she knew about this stuff, that was how it worked. Maybe taking a bit of pain was her way of parading her toughness.

It was all very confusing. She made a mental not to ask about it later, and focused on the matter at hand.

After a little while, hands at the sides of her head nudged her over to direct her attentions to the other breast. With a bit of practice behind her, she had a good idea of what to do, how fast to lick, how hard to press.

Fingers gently brushed through her hair. “Oh, yes, darling, just like that,” Christine sighed.

Jenna bit down a bit harder. Christine gasped. Immediately, Jenna backed off.

“It’s all right,” Christine told her. “Do that again.” She squealed as her body shuddered beneath Jenna.

Finally, a thumb pushed at the underside of Jenna’s chin. She looked up at Christine’s smile.

“Now, start licking your way down. You’ll know where to stop.” Her hips wriggled. “Don’t take too long. I’ve got an itch down there that needs scratching bad.”

She licked the underside of each breast, and the valley between them. Then she began working her way down the other woman’s belly, alternately leaning in to lick and shifting her arms to brace herself in the new position.

“This is it,” she thought as she reached Christine’s navel and probed it with her tongue. She was about to go down on another woman. The taste and smell were bound to be much stronger than the little sample she’d just gotten. How much stronger?

“That’s far enough.” Jenna froze. Was it over? Did she not have to do this, not have to worry about doing it right?

“Scoot off the bed and kneel on the floor. I’ll get into position for you.”

It was about to happen, even sooner than she expected. Jenna tried to remember everything Christine had told her. Mostly, she’d assured her that she learn to enjoy the taste and smell, and to maneuver herself into a good position before she started to put her lips and tongue into it.

Jenna moved back far enough to get her hip joint to the edge of the bed. She got her feet under her and pushed off the bed to stand. Some of the cameras shifted to cover her; the rest remained pointed at the bed. Taking a moment to stretch, she noticed one camera zooming in on her chest, and noticed how the motion was making her boobs jiggle. Moving as as slowly and tentatively as if she were maneuvering on wet ice, she lowered herself to kneel on the floor at the foot of the bed.

Meanwhile, Christine also moved forward, sitting up with her legs spread wide and her body right at the edge.

There was a long pause.

“Did you ever lick a cunt before?” Christine asked.

“No.”

Christine snorted. “I’m not even going to ask what kind of half-assed cuddling and petting you did with another girl that made you run out and say...” Her voice became a squeaky valley-girl mockery. “...oh-em-gee, I might be gay! I’m gonna run out, get wasted, and get a tattoo!“

Jenna remembered the letters on her behind. No doubt the final show would insert a closeup of them at this point.

“It doesn’t matter, because you’re going to earn that tattoo. You’re about to become an honest-to-goodness cunt-slurping dyke.” Christine shimmied her hips. “Now!

Jenna leaned in. The cameras swiveled and zoomed to capture the motion from a range of angles. This was a big payoff moment.

She was supposed to project an air of being timidly but irresistibly dragged into lesbianism. Her actual uncertainty about what she was about to do made it easy.

She paused a couple of inches short of contact and breathed in the scent of female wetness. It was indeed stronger than the little splotch on the thong. She took another deep breath. Christine had recommended that, warning her that it was easy to get her mouth and nose blocked. The preparation would give her a little more time to gracefully maneuver into a better angle.

Slowly but surely, she moved in.

Christine’s slit was wet and slippery. She had to press her mouth firmly against the other woman’s body to keep herself in place. Stray hairs tickled her nose, and she squelched an urge to sneeze. She inhaled the thick odor of Christine’s arousal, but not nearly enough air. Squirming, she tried to find a position that let her breathe and put her lips and tongue to work. Just as she thought she’d found one, the flesh beneath her shifted and she had to try again.

Jenna felt hands settle onto her head. She’d been told to expect that. Christine promised to just make it look like she was grabbing her head and forcing her to wedge her face in tightly. The appearance of doing that was part of her aggressive persona, but doing it for real was a bad idea for several reasons, she’d said.

“Get in there and get to work!” she growled, nudging but not really pressing her head forward.

Tentatively, Jenna stuck out her tongue. The taste was... strange, and definitely richer than the little sample she’d gotten earlier, but it didn’t bother her the way she’d expected. She was a bit surprised to realize that it didn’t really bother her at all.

“Well? Start licking!”

She probed gingerly, finding the space between the other woman’s pussy lips. Her tongue slid up and down along the edge, pressing just a little harder with each stroke.

“You’re supposed to be eating me out, not tickling me,” Christine chided. “Dig in!”

Jenna explored more aggressively. Her clit had to be around here somewhere! She couldn’t pull back to look; that would break the illusion of being held in a firm grip. She’d have to keep feeling around with her tongue. She listened in case Christine told her which way to move.

“Oh, yes, that’s better... a little harder, a little to the left.” Whose left? They should have thought of that and agreed in advance. The hands on her head nudged toward her right. OK, it meant Christine’s left. She shifted to the right, and then a little more....

There. The tip of her tongue teased the firm bit of flesh.

“Oooooh, yes! More....” Jenna complied, bobbing her head slightly to put a stronger action on each stroke. Christine moaned. Yes, she was right on target.

She pulled her head back slightly, not enough for the cameras to catch with the view angles mostly blocked by the close arrangement of head and thighs. Partly it was to take another deep breath before diving in to finish the job, and partly it was to pay Christine back for the slow tease she’d endured earlier.

Fingers tightened around her head. For a moment, she felt herself being thrust forward, and then the moment passed. Obviously, Christine was sorely tempted to force her back into position, even though she knew better.

Jenna exhaled a long slow breath into the other woman’s bush. The fingers pressed to her scalp quivered.

She’d gotten enough payback, she decided. Her mouth moved back into position. It took a moment to find the target again. Once she did, she thrust and stroked more firmly than ever, getting herself into a steady rhythm.

“Oh... oh... oh, yes!” Jenna smiled to herself. She was doing it right. She kept it up as she quit hearing words and got only moans and gasps in response to her licking action.

A shrill squeak sounded in Jenna’s ears as the hands and thighs around her head jerked and gripped tight. She held on as the squeeze loosened. Her partner’s thighs jerked together again less forcefully, then relaxed.

Jenna pulled back and looked up at Christine. Her eyes weren’t quite focused on her surroundings yet. Oh, yes, she’d done this right. She’d put on a good show.

She waited as Christine blinked, then blinked again. “So, did you like it?” Jenna coyly asked.

“Hell yeah!” She took a deep breath. “I don’t need to ask if you liked it. I can see it in your eyes.” She stared down at Jenna as she continued. “I can tell this is more than an experimental fling. You like lesbian sex too much to ever give it up. You may or may not go back to the guys, but you’re never going to give up on girls.“

Jenna opened her mouth, but no words came out. Was that true? Yes, she’d... enjoyed it, but was she actually gay, or even just bi?

“She’s right, Jenna.” Merry stood at her side, looking down at her. “You can’t deny it. Not after that.” She radiated smug certainty. “Letting another girl kiss and fondle and lick you could just be normal bi-curiosity, but actively doing it to another girl without freaking out of freezing up or gagging on her juices goes beyond that. Face it, you’re at least bi, and probably more gay than straight.“

“I...” Jenna flailed for some response. “I freaked out and froze up... a little.”

“You looked a little bit nervous. That’s natural for your first time.” Merry paused a moment as if deciding whether to continue. “Let me tell you something. I did my homework before I agreed to run this production. Some sleazeball outfits sell ‘first-time lesbian sex’ videos of actresses who’ve obviously been doing it every day and twice on Sunday for years. You should see the customer complaints those people get.“

“Customer complaints?” Jenna echoed. The idea seemed weird, somehow.

“Of course, customer complaints. People pay good money for these films. Why shouldn’t they complain if they get cheated?”

Jenna belatedly realized that the scene was over and she could stand up now. “I just don’t see how that could be,” she said after she drew herself upright. “I was never interested in girls before.”

“You’d be surprised,” Merry replied. “I was older than you before I knew, or more accurately before I admitted it to myself.”

She patted Jenna on the shoulder. “You’ll have time to work it out later. The important thing is that the two of you are about as completely compatible as I could have hoped for. We ought to be able to film the rest of the show with a lot less drama.”

The rest of the show. If this was the introduction, where would it go from here? Jokes and innuendoes and movie scenes flashed through her mind. She imagined herself directed into all sorts of positions, shackled into weird contortions, wrapped in shiny skintight kinkiness....

“Now that you two have dropped all the barriers and given me enough sex and nudity to satisfy the network, we can start filming the slice-of-life show I came here to film.”