The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Controlling of Pam

I am really confused as to what is happening to me. A few months ago, I was a college student. I had recently divorced and had returned to school in order to better myself and get a decent job so that I could care for my two children. I really enjoy school and learning.

I always strive in being the very best I can be. I love to make people happy. I’m a reasonably attractive 30-year old woman. My figure shows the signs of having two children. I walk constantly, and this really helps my long slender legs. I must admit that I do enjoy wearing short skirts that show them off. Perhaps that is why he choose me. Who is he you ask? He is my captor, my Master (did I just say that?)

The day started out like any other day. I had just finished a very long day at school, 10 long hours and now the 4-mile walk home. My feet are tired and my arms ache from carrying my books and other school supplies. My steps are fast as I want to get home and into a hot bath to relax. I walk to the center of town, there is always a lot of people around and I love to watch them moving around.

I hear someone behind me but I think nothing of it. My pace quickens and my heart rate is up. I feel an urgency to hurry home. The footsteps behind me match my own. I want to turn around, but something tells me that would only slow me down.

I’m now only about a half a mile from home. The street is a little less crowded now since I left the square. The person behind me is still there. I quickly turn around but see no one. Thinking that I have watched one too many late night movies, I chuckle to myself and slow down a little bit. My heart slows and my breathing slows.

No sooner than I had let my guard down, a hand grabs me. I try to scream but I can’t. With one glance from this stranger, I find myself unable to move. My heart is beating hard, I’m sure it will beat out of my chest soon. Just then a car appears, out of no where. He opens the door and pushes me inside. I curl up in the back seat and whimper a little as I watch him toss my books in the front seat. We drive off.

I must’ve fallen asleep because it is now dark outside when we finally stop. He drags me out of the car and pushes me to my knees before him. He grabs my hair and forces my head up. Tears have stained my cheeks. He pulls me up to meet his lips and he kisses me. To my great surprise, I return his kiss eagerly. Why am I not fighting him? Why do I not try to run away?

He lets go of me and tells me to prepare him dinner, he didn’t have to add that he had better enjoy it. I quickly go to the kitchen. It is a chef’s dream for a personal kitchen. Everything that I could ever need to prepare a meal is right there. I look around a bit, trying to think of a menu to prepare for my captor.

I quickly undress and slip on an apron and hat. Why did I undress? What kind of control does this man have over me? I put the thought out of my mind and think only of pleasing him. That thought makes my pussy quiver in delight. I must please him.

After dinner is prepared, I think of a way to serve it. I remove the apron and lay on a long table. My hair lies out like a halo over my head. I smile softly as I place his meal on my body for him to feast. I must lie perfectly still until he is ready for dinner. He walks into the dining room at the set time and I can almost feel him smiling at me. “Good girl, my pet” and my heart leaps for joy for having pleased him. He takes his finger and dips it into the hollandaise sauce that is pooled between my breasts and tastes it. Again he smiles. My nipples harden and my pussy tingles. I have indeed pleased my captor.

After he finished his meal, he asks where his dessert is. Every meal must end with dessert. I slowly part my legs and pour chocolate syrup starting at my navel and letting it run down to my inner thighs, coating my pussy for him. I then take a can of whipped cream and spray it, finishing it off with a cherry. I didn’t move. Didn’t breathe. Did I not please him? I feel the fear begin to return. He has not said a word. He has not smiled. He has not moved. This goes on for what seems like eternity. Suddenly, I feel his tongue licking my pussy. I cry out in ecstasy. My body quivers and my toes curl up. He continues to lap up the chocolate and whipped cream, as I cum over and over. My cries of passion fill the large room.

I wake up in my bedroom. Had I dreamt it all? I look down and between my breasts lies a cherry.

Part 2

I get to school the next day and I can’t concentrate on my studies. I leave class and call the sitter and arrange for her to watch the kids that night. My head is swimming, I walk around in a daze. What is wrong with me?

The doctor tells me it’s just stress from school and work and that I need to get away for a couple of days and just relax. I only nod. That is it of course. Midterms were just last week and I hadn’t had time to sit down since then.

This is perfect too, the children go to their father’s for the next week and I have some vacation days saved up from work and school is out for a week. I pack my suitcase, just jeans and sweatshirts, this is truly a relaxing week. As quickly as I packed, I had unpacked. What am I doing?

I look down and I have packed only very short skirts and halter tops, stockings and high-heeled shoes. I go to the store and buy some bright red lipstick and red nail polish. I must be out of my mind. My friend, Susan, calls and asks me my plans. I just tell her I’m going away for a few days to relax. “Good idea, you haven’t been yourself lately. Call me when you get back to town.”

I grab my suitcase and head down the street to the waiting car. His car. Why am I going with this man? I feel his gaze and I quickly unbutton my blouse and slip it off my shoulders. I flick my nipples with my fingernails until they are hard, then slowly roll them between my fingers. He smiles “good pet”

His eyes go down to my skirt. I raise it and show him my shaven pussy. He fingers me, feeling how wet I am. I shake my head trying to clear my mind. Why am I doing this? He laughs and says, “you will do whatever I think and wish of you. It does not matter what it is. You cannot escape it.”

He bends down and bites my neck. Moaning in pleasure, I tilt my head offering my neck to my captor. My thighs instantly part and his hand starts to rub my clit. I feel my orgasm building. I look up to him and plead with my eyes to be allowed to cum. How did I know I had to have permission? He just shakes his head and pushes my face down to his cock.

I take his cock in my hand, slowly caressing the shaft. It’s like I am watching a movie where I am the leading lady. My tongue snakes out and slowly licks the head. I breathe in deeply, inhaling his scent. I look up to him and smile. My mouth opens as wide as it can and he thrusts his cock into my mouth. My lips tighten around the shaft as I place on hand on his ass and the other to caress his balls. I suck hard, feeling my cheeks concave as I do so. I slowly pull his cock out of my hot mouth and lick my lips. Holding it in my hands, like a prize trophy, I hold it next to my check. Soft moans escape my lips and I can feel my juices start to pool. I couldn’t leave if I wanted to and I don’t. I continue to make love to his cock, using only my hands and mouth. Worshiping his cock like it is a god. IT is MY god.

I insert just the head into my mouth, using my hands to slowly caress the shaft. He thrusts into my mouth, causing me to gag. I don’t fight it. He continues to fuck my mouth. My lips tightening around his cock. I can feel it start to pulse and I know he is about to cum. I continue to suck, hoping for the release that I’m sure will come soon. My wish comes true. I feel the warm cum hit the back of my throat and I start to swallow so not to waste a precious drop.

Again, I wake up in my room, thinking it was all a dream. I like my lips and taste the cum that is still there. I shake my head trying to remember what had happened. I call Susan and find out that it is a week after I had left.

Part 3

“What is going on with you?” Susan asks. “You are walking around in a daze. You hardly come to study group anymore. You leave for days and have no memory of what you did. Be honest with me, are you on drugs or something?”

“I don’t know what is going on. Really I don’t. The doctor said it was probably stress, but I don’t think that is all there is to it.”

“Then what?”

“I don’t know. I go to sleep and it seems that my dreams become real. I can’t explain it”

I spend the rest of the day with my children at the park, then I see him. I get the twinge in my pussy that I always get when he is near me. I walk over to him and he motions me away. I don’t understand but I return to my children. “Come on kids, time to go.” We climb into his car and drive away.

This is now a familiar house and I show the kids to the large playroom on the left wing and told them that someone would look in on them whenever they needed something. All they had to do was pull a chord. I turned around to leave and started to unbutton my blouse, something I never do in front of my children. I slip off the blouse and leave it in a heap on the floor and walk out.

My skirt comes off next in the hallway. The maid quickly comes to me. I pull her into my arms and kiss her passionately. To my surprise she doesn’t fight it. I had never kissed another woman before, never had any desire to. Or did I? My hands cup her firm ass and pull her closer to me, continuing the kiss. She is strikingly beautiful. I can see why Master has her here. She is petite, standing only about 5′3″. She has long sandy-blonde hair. Her breasts are firm and round and her waist is tiny as well. Her back looks like a heart. Her soft hands rub every inch of my body as we make our way out of the hall and into his room.

I pull away from her when I see him, scared of what he would do. “Why did you do that? Did I give you permission to move away from her?” He almost shouted at me. “N-n-n-no M-m-master.” His wicked smile returned and I moved towards her, wanting her as much as she me. I removed her uniform and stood before a goddess. She looked so familiar to me. Where did I meet this woman? Where did I know this goddess?

My clit felt like it was on fire. I needed this woman. She led me to the bed and laid me down. I ached for her to touch me. Suddenly what I felt was not her touch, but a feather. I was laughing hysterically, unable to control myself. I was so in need of release, I wanted to cum for this goddess and my Master. I needed to.

She must’ve sensed this and quickly lowered her face to my pussy. My thighs parted and I started to rub her back with my feet. Her tongue moved along my labia like silk. When she shoved her tongue into me, I started to cum. She sucked greedily and lapped up my nectar like a kitten does to milk. She didn’t stop until I had many more orgasms and was near collapse from exhaustion.

She looked up to me, her face glowing. “Susan?!?! How? What? Why?”

“Oh, I see you are now getting some of your memory back my pet, this is good, but you will still be in my control.”

“Yes, Master”

“Pam, I have been under Master’s control for several years. When I met you I knew I had to have you, but you were so against being with another woman. I asked Master for a present and he agreed to give you to me on the condition that we would both be his slaves.”

“But what of my children?”

“Your children will receive the best care in the world and the best education. They are no longer your concern. Your only concern is that you are my slave.”