The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

© 1999 Hypnotic Flower & Liplover

Scott was going about his routine for the day, en route to the grocery store when he heard his pager go off. “I... I have a pager now?” was the thought that crossed Scott’s mind as he prepared to answered it’s melodious little chime. How could he have put it on this morning and not had it cross his mind that it was strange he was doing that SINCE HE DIDN’T OWN ONE!!! Scott found he merely accepted the idea that “he did NOW!", and then thought of Stephanie and vaguely recalled her gifting him with it. “Sweet girl, BEAUTIFUL eyes...” thought Scott as he pressed the “Recall” button and saw a phone number.. followed by two zeros! Immediately, Scott pulled over and parked the car. This was important, he knew, at some level of consciousness. It must be: his heart was pounding out of his chest! Scott’s thumb went to the recessed button and reflexively pressed it three times. The spirals appeared and shone in his wide eyes. The world drifted away, more like SHOT away, as the spirals and the sound of his memory of Stephanie’s sweet, soothing voice filled his head. “Around and around...around and around... pretty spirals, like her eyes.. like her lovely blue eyes..” thought Scott as he drifted into deep trance. He had one mission: to continue to gaze into the spiral displayed on the pager, and call that number with the lovely “eyes” after it on his pager.

After fumbling sloth-like for the mobile telephone and dialing the number he couldn’t get out of his head, Scott reclined in the seat of his luxury car and gazed deeply and intently at the spirals as he waited for an answer at the other end. He didn’t have to wait long. A lovely woman’s voice, HER voice was waiting for him. “Scott... are you ok?” Stephanie asked. “Yes, Doctor. I am fine.” came a dreamy reply. “What are you doing right now, my love?” the musical voice of the woman asked the man she knew she had deeply hypnotized at the other end. “I am...looking at the spirals... in your eyes...on my pager...” answered a drugged sounding Scott. “Excellent! You have made me so proud! So very proud! Scott, I want you to drop whatever you are doing and come to me now. Come to me. Come to your pretty hypnotherapist. You want to see me. You need to see me. You MUST see me! Do you understand?". Scott answered that he did, and Stephanie smiled as she then gave him her home address and talked him up and out of his trance. “You will not remember that i summoned you, Scott: only that you called me back when I paged you just to ask how you were doing. YOU asked to see me. I gave in to your pleading and said ok—just this once—is that clear? Scott answered that he understood and would comply before Stephanie awakened him from his deep sleep. In moments, he was on his way to be by her side.

Scott arrived at Stephanie’s home barely a half hour later. His heart was pounding as he walked to the door.

Scott knew, at some level, this beautiful woman was good for him and cared for him very much. Even though his mind knew, somewhere, that she toyed with her hypnotic abilities and power over him, he knew there was something there. Some caring. Some attraction. He certainly felt attracted to her now! The stunning woman answered the door and smiled warmly at her gentleman caller, inviting him in and closing the door behind him. How could he be frightened of such a delicate and delicious lady: 5′6″, attractive, and with a lovely brunette head of soft, silky hair? Still, as he stood before her in her home’s hallway, he tried to avert his eyes from hers. He knew, somehow, what would come next. He knew, in the back of his mind, that whenever he would find himself strangely compelled to go to Stephanie out of the blue like this, that there would be an intimate moment or two with her, and then the cooing followed by the darkness. He knew this, at this moment, now, somehow. That he would have, and had already had, no memory of events for periods of hours with her. Even the memories he recalled were, very strangely distant feeling and impossible to focus on sharply. In an instant, it hit him: was it that the memories were false! Was she hypnotizing him, and for what, to do what!?!? He had to get awy from this woman, andquickly!

It was too late. Stephanie stopped sexily painting her lips and applying her favorite red lipstick in the hallway mirror and turned to face him. Her gaze hit Scott the same moment as the entrancing perfume she had just applied to her neck wafted it’s way to his senses. Scott was immediately aroused and dizzy to the point of wanting to sit down as he tried to look away from the spellbinding blue eyes that seemed to float above her sensuously bright red lips—lips which had already begun to murmur the words to the trance induction that would once again claim his mind for her.

“Look at me, Scott!", Stephanie’s shimmering red lips commanded. “Look into my eyes, you CANNOT resist me! LOOK AT ME!” Scott’s eyes traveled up from the floor, where they had just been nervously racing..hiding from her. Up her black high heeled pumps to her fine meshed stockings. Up her slinky silk dress and lithe form to settle momentarily on those oh-so erotically painted lips before locking onto her eyes, just as she had willed him to. Stephanie smiled as she saw his eyes seem to go blank, his lips part in full hypnotic relaxation, as he began his fall into her lustrous eyes. “Yes, my sweet... yes.... Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Deep, deep, sweet sleep. I want you to go into deeeep hypnosis for me.”

By now, Stephanie had closely approached her effectively rehypnotized subject. His eyes began to flutter closed as she placed her perfumed wrists along side his freshly shaven face and began to massage his earlobes again, to deepen his trance. “Oh, no, no: not yet! Don’t close your eyes YET, my sweet! It is not time! I want you to go deeper for me. MUCH deeper. Deeper into trance. Deeper into ME, as I am going to go ever deeper into YOU!". Scott couldn’t close his eyes now, and stared deeply into the blue hypnotic eyes of Doctor Nelson. He sighed a near gasp as he plummeted into deep hypnosis at the sight of her hypnotic eyes up so close to his. Stephanie was wearing her new hypnotic spiral contacts, but Scott didn’t know that. He would have seen spirals in her eyes anyway. Stephanie was pretty sure he would have, but wanted her first test of the hypno-pager display and the transference of the sight of the blue spirals to her eyes in his mind to be a very powerful memory for her prey. It was, and Scott was taken as deeply as she needed him to go in less than a couple minutes of massaging his earlobes and gazing into his eyes with her prettily painted and prepared-for-hypnosis ones. He was hers, once again.

“Oh, Scott... what times we will have! What wonderful times!” Stephanie said as she tossed her perfumed hair as she swirled on her heels like a happy school girl and picked up her clutch. Shooting Scott a glance she playfully said “DEEPER NOW!", and smiled at the slight movement of his head, as if he were struck by something. She felt like the “Annie Oakley of Hypnosis” as she opened the door for them and brushed his ear with her red lips as she murmured “Ever deeper, my pet. We are going on a date, and you will remain deeply hypnotized and under my control the entire time, do you understand?” “Yes, Doctor” was the reply and that made Stephanie smile her prettiest red-lipped smile at him. “Oh, Scott! I could just gobble you up! Right now, though, we are going shopping! Doesn’t that sound like fun? Your lovely Doctor Nelson wants to go try on some new perfumes and maybe model some new makeups for you, would you like that?” Scott answered with a simple “Yes.", and Stephanie took him by the hand and led him out to her car.

The entire drive to the Mall saw Stephanie murmuring to passenger Scott various instructions and deepening scripts as she used the passing road before him to focus his attention on and be fascinated by. He was going to need to look alert, awake and normal in the stores, but was going to remain deeply hypnotized. Stephanie wanted his input as to what perfumes and makeup schemes would give her the most control and power, as a woman and as a hypnotist, over him. These were things he was not likely to share were he not hypnotized. He was also going to be TREATING her today to the very tools of his sexual and hypnotic enslavement, so best he be hypnotized to relieve any pain and inhibitions there, too, was Stephanie’s take on the subject!

Upon arriving in the lot, Stephanie told Scott to turn and look into her lustrous blue eyes. The hypnotic spirals worked their magic as the pretty hypnotist suggested to her prey that he now become more vibrant and awake looking—but continue to be held under her hypnotic control, ever deepening to the sights, sound and scent of her. She then walked, hand in hand, with her big, strong hypno-man into the mall in search of those feminine beauty essentials men are so uncomfortable (and even frightened) with.

Stephanie led Scott through the maze of counters festooned in little bottles, jars, crystal decanters and applicators. A woman’s paradise of scents and sights. Occasionally pulling an “Annie Oakley” on him, and suddenly turning and whispering “Deeper. MORE compliant!” into his ear when no one was looking turned Dr Nelson on, and left Scott unable to rouse himself and escape her hypnotic grasp. The afternoon would be spent as she willed it to be, that was now certain.

The Christian Dior counter saw a beaming Stephanie experimenting with the beautifully gold encapsuled “Dioriphic” lipstick line, blush and various ways of doing her eyes. The handsome young makeup artist who was applying her shadow for her was a doll, and Stephanie wouldn’t have minded enslaving HIM to come over and do her makeup for her every morning, and when she had a special date or outing to go to. How nice to have your own little makeup artist at your disposal! “Too bad he is gay..” thought Stephanie with a little pout, as her eyes drifted up to Scott’s. “But HE’S not!", she thought with a smile and as she fixed her hypno-spiraled eyes on her mesmerized lover. Scott’s eyes immediately locked onto hers and his head made that little rush-like jolt back—almost imperceptible, except to Doctor Nelson, who was looking for it. She knew that meant he was lost in her spell and was going NOWHERE until she told him he could!

The makeup artist finished with his hand in the air, femininely holding the shadow applicator in the air as he asked Stephanie what she thought—by way of complimenting himself and saying “Perfect!". Stephanie looked in the large oval shaped silver mirror on the Dior counter and was shocked at how hypnotically surreal her eyes looked! She looked like a hypnotic siren in full “mesmer mode” from a movie! Her eyes now PERFECTLY matched her shadow and liner, with her vibrant splash of blush on the apples of her cheeks and hyper red lip color balancing the entire effect out to a nice, calm, 150 megaton blast! A radiant and very excited Stephanie looked away from the mirror with an “I LOVE it! Scott?", as she looked at her trophy boyfriend. Scott’s head again swayed back slightly, as if hit by a small version of that grassy knoll magic bullet (or wherever magic bullets come from—in this case they came from her EYES!), and he gasped another sigh before telling her she looked “So beautiful...” and “Breathtaking. I can’t look away.". Stephanie smiled a sexy woman’s smile and replied “Of COURSE you can’t look away, my darling!” before looking back at the (immune) gay pretty boy and saying “Wrap it up!". After Scott had purchased the $88 of makeup treats for his newly beloved, they migrated to the perfume counter, with Scott carrying the pretty little bag with the woman’s face on it that said (in BIG red letters) Makeup Madness Sale ‘99. Scott was seemingly oblivious to the humiliation he normally would have felt if he were to carry a flagrantly labeled makeup kit for a woman through a crowded store. Actually, the baseball player physique of his, and the accompanying male ego would have seen him flatly refuse and such request.

Stephanie knew this and smiled back at him as she shot a “Deeper...” over her shoulder. Bulls eye!

Stephanie stood at the counter looking at all the little bottles of perfume, as she mused whether she could make her new love actually try on a woman’s scent or not! Ah, another time... Right now: it was time to find JUST the right potion to use on him. Scott sniffed obediently as Stephanie offered him strip after perfumed strip to sniff, before finding the one that seemed to make him lose himself in one long inhaling of it through his nose. Eyes closed, head rocking slightly back as he inhaled, Stephanie’s expert eyes spied the telltale relaxing of his jaw and slight parting of his lips which indicated the scent had overpowered his senses and actually deepened her hold over him because she was the one holding the strip. Stephanie picked up the atomized and sprayed some on her neck, on either side, and told the salesgirl “I’ll take it—what is it called?". “Oh, this is a new one, called “Hypnotic Poison”, Miss”, replied the salesgirl as she looked into Stephanie’s eyes for the first time since they had been at the counter. The pretty salesgirl’s eyes showed shock and her lips parted at the combination of her words of “hypnosis” and the effect of gazing into Stephanie’s obviously hypnotic eyes. “Yes..” Stephanie cooed. “You understand. Please wrap it up and I will have my pet, here, pay you for it.” smiled a suddenly diabolical looking Doctor Nelson.

The pretty young girl did as she was told. EVERYONE did as they were told by the mesmerizing Doctor, including Scott, as he dutifully paid the hefty price for the flacon of Hypnotic Poison. The salesgirl couldn’t take her eyes off the couple, and studied Scott carefully as she rang up the purchase and bagged the expensive perfume. Was this woman a... was he....what was she wearing those hypnotic contacts for?", thought the college girl as Stephanie deliberately let her hear a whispered “Deeper..” as she catlike rubbed her perfumed face against Scott’s, marking him with her scent and expertly leaving a slight trace of her lipstick on his collar. The salesgirl was entranced, herself, by the time they left her there, open mouthed and wide eyes as she stared at the exiting couple. Stephanie smiled and thought, “Gee: I wouldn’t have minded having my own personal perfume valet, either!", as she gave her hips a little extra sway and put her hand on Scott’s neck to give him a little trance deepening massage.

Once they were at the mouth of the store, inside the mall, Stephanie told Scott: “I have to go now, I have things I need to do. You have been WONDERFUL! SO gentlemanly, so gallant! Thank you SO much for my new makeups and perfume -I will certainly make SURE I wear them for you!". Stephanie smiled at her little joke of irony before continuing. “Scott, I want you to remember only that we had a lovely time together, that you saw me in whole new light: as a beautiful, sensuous and interesting woman that you simply ADORE spending time with. I want you to remember that you INSISTED on buying me all these lovely gifts, and that you felt so wonderful, so warm, so happy doing that for me. Making me happy, you see, means everything in the world to you, Scott, do you understand?” Scott said “Yes, Doctor Nelson” as he fell into those eyes of hers. “Scott, darling, I want you to call me Stephanie from now on, and I want you to continue to have warm feelings about today, about me, about gifting me and being with me. I want you to catch a cab back to my place for your car, but not before you go shopping for one more little item for me. I need a new hypnotic crystal pendant, my love, and you are JUST the man to pick out a nice effective one for me! I want you to shop around, and find for me the one that has the MOST power over you, that fascinates you the most by drawing your eyes in and tying up your mind with the beauty and complexity of the lights and colors within. Will you do that for me, and give it to me as a surprise gift the next time I summon you?". Scott insured her that he would, and received a very, very light kiss from her lips on his as a reward before Stephanie finished tuning her selective memory and amnesia hold over him and departing as he came to. With a mission. To please her.