The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[mc, mf, fd]

synopsis: Alexandra Ryder—a.k.a. Agent 47-D—is back and this time it’s personal.

Corruption Games

(By S.B.)

29 — One Last Move

Special Agent David Simms knocked on the door of Alexandra’s quarters and asked,

“Alexandra? May I come in?”

“Please do,” the secret agent replied, looking away from the mirror to welcome his arrival. The FBI agent followed her lead and immediately averted his gaze when he saw she was down to her panties and wearing no bra.

“Wow, you could have told me you weren’t dressed!” he muttered.

“And miss out on your embarrassment?” she picked up a black bra and waved it before her perfect body. “Where would be the fun in that?”

“Right...” he glimpsed her covering her precious assets.

“What’s up, Simms?”

“I just wanted to check up on you. How’s the leg holding up?”

“Ah, it’s not too bad. Not really a fan of getting shot, though.”

“First time?”

“Yes, and hopefully the last. At least the pain that came from it was worth it.”

“Yeah. My only regret is not being there to help you in the final hour, but I tried.” he finally looked her in the eye.

“I know you did and I’m grateful for that but we were all where we were supposed to be. If I hadn’t left you behind, you wouldn’t have stopped a chemical explosion from happening. Congratulations, David. The medal you’re about to receive was definitely well-earned.”

“I was just doing my job. Pleased everything worked out nonetheless.”

“So what’s next for you? Are you officially going back to the Bureau after the ceremony?”

“Actually, I’m not sure yet.”

“Oh?” Alexandra started rummaging through her wardrobe looking for something nice to wear. “Why is that?”

“I was offered a position here.” Simms crossed his arms.

“Really? That’s unexpected.”

“Yeah. It was Melvin who suggested it at first and General Hayes agreed. He’s convinced my expertise could prove useful for future assignments.”

“And are you going to take up on the offer?”

“My first instinct is no but after everything that happened, I’m not sure what to make of it just yet.”

“Understandable. It is a major decision after all.”

“Yes, it is. You work in a pretty maddening environment, Alexandra. I won’t deny I enjoyed the thrill, though.”

“Most people do,” she smiled as she finally settled on a long, black dress reminiscent of a Femme Fatale of the 50s.

“What do you think I should do?”

“Why are you asking me?”

“Call it professional curiosity. Good or bad, we did work together for a while.”

“Yes, we did, and you were okay for the most part. I’m glad I was wrong about you.”

“So you think I should accept?”

“As much as I love getting inside people’s heads and telling them what to do, I feel the only voice you have to listen to on this one is yours. Do what’s best for yourself foremost and everything else will fall naturally.”

“Okay. Thank you for that. You were a pain in the ass sometimes but I did enjoy being your partner for as long as I did.”

“The feeling is mutual, David, and if you’re ever in the mood for something else, I’m game.”

“You want to turn me into a statue again?”

“Oh, I can think of a lot more exciting things than that, but you would need to come to my place for that.”

“Is that an actual invitation or are you merely teasing me? he gently scratched his chin.

“I’ll leave that up to you.”

Alexandra finished dressing up and started working on her makeup. She didn’t go for darker shades that often but when she did, it was always a success.

“Look how glamorous you are!” he noted. “Going somewhere fancy today?”

“Actually, I’m getting ready to return to Washington to follow up on a lead.”

“Ah, but are you allowed to do that? I thought the division was still under inquiry at the moment.”

“We’re being investigated, yes, but no operation was suspended. This is all just a bureaucratic ploy. Nothing is going to happen to us because none of this was our fault.”

“I hope you’re right.”

“Trust me, I am. We have enough evidence of the larger conspiracy at work here and once it reaches the proper channels, our funding is assured.”

“And yet there are still loose ends, right?”

“Yes. That’s what I’m working on at the moment. Accardi couldn’t have pulled half of what he did on his own. He was smart but not that smart. I will track down our enemies and bring them to justice.”

“Do you want company for your trip back to DC?”

“No. This is something I need to do on my own but you can accompany me on my next trip should you decide to stick around. Deal?”

“Deal. Good luck, Alexandra. I hope you find what you’re looking for.”

“I’m sure I will. Take care, David, and congratulations on your medal once again.”

Alexandra took one last look in the mirror and winked at herself before heading out the door. She had a plane to catch and one final move to make.

* * *

Senator John Masters walked by his blank-eyed secretary with a frown on his face. The afternoon meetings had been a bore just like pretty much all of DC politics in the last couple of years, The two-times war hero, commended by his actions in Vietnam and the first Gulf War had chosen to engage in public affairs following the death of his long-time companion, a woman who had always been the voice of Sanity amid troubled times. A devout Christian, Eliza Masters believed in God with every fiber of her being, but most importantly, she believed in Democracy and upholding the rule of law. It was she who had convinced him to try his luck in the gubernatorial race in Ohio two decades earlier, the first step in what became a brilliant political career despite some glaring scandals.

In the first years of his political adventure, he had strived to be a moderate voice seeking bi-partisan agreements to better the lives of his constituents but, as time went by, and the inherent corruption of the system began closing its spiky walls on him, the gentle giant’s views of the world began to shift as he embraced more extremist positions befitting of a third-world country instead of the values the Founding Fathers stood for. Ever since becoming a Senator, he had been quite vocal about the need to de-fund many of the U.S. intelligence agencies, organizations he described as “relics of forgotten wars that would never be fought again”. No one knew for sure what had triggered such blatant disbelief in the espionage world and no one really cared as long as his threats never came true.

The early-seventies man opened the door of his private office and was surprised to find Alexandra waiting for him, sitting on his favorite chair, legs spread across the curved desk where he did most of his work. The secret agent had opened a bottle of vintage Scotch from his mini-bar and was holding one glass in her right hand while the other rested, lonely, on the far edge of the table.

“Good afternoon, Senator Masters. I hope you don’t mind I came by unannounced,” she said. “You do know who I am, correct?”

“Your infamous reputation precedes you, Miss Ryder,” the Senator closed the door behind him. “but not only did you show up unannounced but also uninvited. How did you get past my security detail to get in here?”

“Oh, it was quite easy...” Alexandra shook the ice cubes inside the glass she was holding. “There aren’t many people I can’t hypnotize as I’m sure you know. Won’t you take a seat?”

“You’re in my chair.”

“Well, It’s mine for the time being, but the other one is free.”

“I think I’ll stand for now. What do you want, Miss Ryder? I doubt this is a social call.”

“You’re right, Senator, it isn’t.” Alexandra uncrossed her legs. “I’m here for two reasons. The first is that I wanted to formally introduce myself to you since it’s likely we’ll be seeing one another many more times soon. The second is to talk to you about a recently deceased individual you’re undoubtedly familiar with.”

“What are you talking about?”

“His name was Paolo Accardi, also known as L’ Angelo Cremisi, a former assassin and one of the responsible for the recent assassination attempt of the current Secretary of Defense.”

“Who? Correct me if I’m wrong, Miss Ryder, but wasn’t the man who fired the shots one of your own? Colonel Gibbons, I believe.”

“Things aren’t as black and white as they seem, and the same goes for your policies. The Colonel was manipulated into committing such a heinous act but, luckily, the plan failed, and he is now almost fully recovered from the mental tampering.”

“Interesting defense. Are you really going with brainwashing to justify his actions?”

“I’m going with the truth, something you used to care about when you swore to support and defend the Constitution.”

“An oath I take seriously to this day,” the Senator reached for the other glass of Whisky. “I still don’t understand what this has to do with that other What’s-His-Name you mentioned though.”

“Funny you should say that,” Alexandra produced an envelope with half a dozen printed photos inside. “Because recently I had the opportunity to go through the files of your government-assigned surveillance team and dug up some interesting facts. Here’s you,” she pointed at the first picture,” after a speech you gave at an NRA gala last month. And the man you’re talking to? None other than Accardi, despite the silly disguise that doesn’t fool anyone. I have reasons to suspect this wasn’t the first time you were face-to-face, either.”

“A couple of pictures prove nothing, Miss Ryder. I talk to many people at every event I take part in. I don’t know who that individual is nor do I care. I’m more interested in the federal crime you’ve just openly admitted being involved in by accessing information you had no right to.”

“Oh, these don’t come from me. My agency isn’t the only one with a vested interest in your current dealings, Senator. If you didn’t know it already, allow me to be the one to reveal you are going to be investigated by everyone and their mother in the months to come.”

“Are you threatening me, Miss Ryder? Shall I add that to your list of offenses as well?”

Alexandra took a sip of her vintage drink and said,

“This is no threat but a mere warning. You’ve set things in motion for which you are not ready no matter how much you believe otherwise, Senator. I’ll be in the front row to see you fail and enjoy every second.”

“You talk a lot without saying anything at all, Agent 47-D. If you’re accusing me of something, then I demand what it is.”

“Traitors don’t get to make demands but I suppose I can indulge you for a while longer. Here’s what happened. It’s no secret you’ve been harboring massive disdain for the intelligence business for a while now. It’s also no secret you would love nothing more than to become the next Secretary of Defense in order to influence a change of policy across the government. With that in mind, a plan was hatched, one that involved simultaneously getting rid of the competition while putting the blame on my organization and its primary key figures, myself included. This is not something you could do on your own so you and your shadowy associates looked for someone else to do most of your bidding. I still don’t know how you tracked Accardi down but he was an obvious choice given his dark history with the division as well as his hate for us all. You gave him the funds, the means, and the opportunity to enact his revenge thinking you could control him this way and eventually drop him if things didn’t work out, but that was a mistake. Accardi was never much of a team player and I refuse to believe all of his recent actions were according to plan. No, undoubtedly he changed the script once he got what he wanted from you and tried to force an outcome that was too dangerous for your machinations. I bet he went rogue when he decided to kidnap General Hayes from within our headquarters and, suddenly, you had a major problem on your hands, a problem you needed us to fix. Despite being injured on that rooftop, you still could have tried to save him but, just like he didn’t need you anymore, you didn’t need him either, and a dead liability is no longer one, right? How am I doing so far?”

“Hmph,” the Senator smirked as he emptied his glass. “Your propensity for fantastic fiction is extraordinary, Miss Ryder. Have you considered being a writer instead of a secret agent? You’d do probably do well in Hollywood, peddling stories about deranged conspiracy theories.”

“Cut the crap, Senator!” Alexandra stood up and slammed her hands against the table. “I know you were involved in all of this and soon everyone else will, too.”

“No, Miss Ryder. You know nothing and that’s why you’re throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. No one is going to believe this pile of nonsense and you’ll never find evidence to support your claims because there is none. You and our agency are a fraud I’ll be happy to shut down for good once the time is right.”

“You are welcome to try but we’ll persevere like we always do. Both General Hayes and Colonel Gibbons are good persons, better than you’ll ever be, and they’re under my protection. You may have caught me off-guard once but not anymore. I’ll be watching you closely from now on and if anything else should happen that puts either of them or my organization in peril, our next encounter won’t be as diplomatic.”

“I’m not afraid of you, 47-D.”

“Then this is the perfect time for you to change your mind.”

“I suppose this is the part where you’ll try to hypnotize me into corroborating your ridiculous claims...”

“No, it’s not. I know you pressed the silent alarm button on your desk when you grabbed the glass just now, so I’ll be taking my leave, and letting others do their worst. Justice will come one way or another, Senator. You are welcome to pass the details of this meeting to anyone else you’re colluding with because I will get them all eventually. Your corruption games will be no more.”

“You’re insane, Miss Ryder.”

“If that were true, then perhaps you wouldn’t have anything to worry about but sadly, I’m perfectly rational. You’ve been warned. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve wasted too much time already. See you soon, Senator, and don’t forget to sleep with your eyes open from now on.”

Alexandra bid him farewell and walked out the same way she got in, just as another contingent of security ran to the Senator’s office. Everyone but one couldn’t help but stare at her slender legs.

“Nothing to see here, boys,” she said, “but thank you for dropping by anyway.”

The mesmerizing woman quietly left the building and stopped outside to gaze at the sunset lighting up the sky in shades of deep red and purple. Her introduction had gone exactly as expected, a prelude to a battle that promised to be long and tumultuous. Nonetheless, she feared nothing. As long as the power of hypnotic seduction remained on her side, there was nothing that could bring her down. The moment her unseen foes decided to strike again, she would be ready to make them pay.

The End