The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Counseling

Chapter 2

“Yes, Mr. Holloway, I’m certain we can find something on Tuesday instead. I’ll have Dottie contact you once she’s gone through the calender. Yes. Yes. Okay, thank you, I’ll see you soon.”

I return the handset to its cradle and press the intercom button. “Dottie, Mr. Holloway needs to move to Tuesdays, he says mornings would be best. Can you see if we can shift things around for him and send him a new appointment card?”

Certainly, Doctor.

“Thank you. Has Ms. Tanner arrived yet?”

Yes Doctor, and she’s brought another young lady along. She asks if you can see them together this session.

I frown. “Dottie, pick up.”

Theres a series of rustling noises and clicks as Dottie switches to the handset. ”Yes, Doctor?

“Did she tell you anything about her friend?”

No Doctor, though I got the impression she hopes you’ll take her on as a patient.

“Hn. All right, send them in, but put a call in to Elise Tanner and see if she can stop by. Tell her everything is fine, but it’s regarding her daughter.”

Yes Doctor. I’ll send them in now. Do you want me to try to get Mrs. Tanner here right away?

“If at all possible. Tell her that I suspect I’m going to need her help.”

All right, Doctor, I’ll send the girls in now.

“Thank you, Dottie.”

After a moment, the door to the waiting room opens and Dottie ushers in two young women. One is Alyssa Tanner, a patient of mine for some months now. She came to me suffering from acute social anxiety, but has progressed so well she’s now almost ready to leave my care altogether, as her mother has. The other girl is a stranger to me, apparently of an age with Alyssa.

“Hello, Ms. Tanner. If I’m not mistaken, this must be the friend you’ve spoken of in our previous sessions. Alexandra, is it?”

She speaks with some sort of European accent, but is quite understandable. “Ah, yes... Alexandra Semancik, Doctor, yes. Please call me Alex. It is nice to meet you, Alyssa has many nice things to say about how you have helped her. I am so sorry to just show up, she insisted. She told me we go to movies.” This last with a dirty look at her friend.

I laugh. “Well, Ms. Tanner has not been shy about airing her opinions since we made some progress with her anxiety, but I do have to admit it’s a little unusual to have patients bring in prospective patients, especially unrelated ones. You need to exercise a little bit of courtesy in that regard, Alyssa. This is not generally how things are done.”

The young woman blushes. “I’m sorry, Doctor, I just couldn’t get her to come alone, and I’m so sure you can help her. I didn’t know what else to do!”

“Well, never mind for now. Alex, I will say I have some inkling of your problems from speaking to Alyssa, but I’m going to ask you some questions and then have you explain things in your own words, all right?”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“First, If I recall, you know each other from school?”

“Yes, I am in country for college, and Alyssa is in two of my classes. This is how we meet.”

At that moment, the phone beeps, and I pick up the handset, signaling the girls to wait a moment. “Yes, Dottie?”

Doctor, Mrs. Tanner is already here, she was just down the street.

“Excellent. We’re not quite ready for her yet. Give her my apologies, please. Just use her until I call for her, all right?”

Certainly, Doctor.

I hang up the phone and return my attention to the girls. “So you’ve known one another for a couple of months?”

She nods. “Alyssa was teammate for class project. I don’t know many people here and I have no family in America. She is very nice to me.” Alyssa smiles and hugs Alex with one arm.

I resume. “Alyssa indicated to me that you confided in her that you were homesick, and later gave the impression she was afraid you were actually becoming clinically depressed. What is your home situation right now?”

“My family pay for college, but I also have part time job so I have own apartment here.”

“You live alone?”

“Yes.”

“What do you do socially?”

She gives an awkward shrug. “I do not really go out, I do not like to go to bars and parties, but it seems that is all other students do. Sometimes I have Alyssa for dinner or we go out a little, but mostly I stay home and study, or just watch TV or read novel.”

I nod. “Before you came here, when you lived with your family, did you like to go out more?”

“No, I have really big family, several generation all in one big house. Always something is going on. I have opposite problem there, and sometimes go out to get some time alone.”

I nod. “I understand. Do you think you are becoming depressed here?”

“I... I do not know. Alyssa helps, she has been wonderful friend but I miss family so much. Sometimes it feels like heart is breaking.” She puts her hand on her chest for emphasis.

“But you want to finish college?”

“Oh, yes, very much.”

“All right, Alex. I think I can help you but... calm down, Alyssa. As I was saying, I think I can help you, but I’m going to have to have some help doing it, and I think I know who might be able to provide it. Alyssa, I asked Dottie to call your mother, who, as luck would have it, was in the neighborhood. She’s out in the waiting area. Would you ask her and Dottie to join us, please?”

“Sure, Doctor!” Alyssa bounces out of the room, elated that her friend would be getting the help she needed.

“Alex, since you’ve known Alyssa a while, I’m sure she’s told you about the coping mechanism I’ve taught her to help with her social issues.”

The girl blushes. “Yes, Doctor. She has... um...”

“It’s all right. I’d be surprised if she hadn’t performed for you by now. The therapy I’m considering for you...”

I’m interrupted as Alyssa, her mother (makeup smeared and chin shiny), and a very frustrated looking receptionist join us.

“The therapy I’m considering for you isn’t precisely the same, as you do not share the extroverted personality that Alyssa and her mother do. Speaking of which, I don’t know if you’ve been formally introduced. Elise Tanner, this is Alexandra Semancik, your daughter’s friend from school. Alyssa brought her here hoping I could help her.”

The two women exchange handshakes, and Elise says, “Alyssa has told me all about you, Alex, I’m glad to finally meet you.”

The young foreigner smiles at her friend’s mother and replies, “The same, Mrs. Tanner. Your daughter talks of you all the time.”

I continue, “All right, then. As I was saying, Alex is significantly more introverted than either Alyssa or you, Mrs. Tanner. She doesn’t need help breaking into a social circle. Indeed, her reticence probably makes it perversely easy to join a group, since it will make people feel special that she chose to socialize with them, so there’s no point in teaching her to provide service like either of you do.”

“Speaking of which, since it’s clear we interrupted Dottie, why don’t you finish her, Alyssa? I’m only ostensibly the boss in this office, and I make it a policy not to have an irritated assistant.”

“Of course, Doctoeeeeeep!” This last in a squeal as Dottie grabs a handful of the younger Tanner’s hair and yanks her backwards onto the floor. The moment she’s flat on her back, eyes wide, my receptionist straddles her face, covering it with her skirt, and her hips begin to grind her pussy into the young woman’s face. For a few moments the only sound is the Dottie’s angry panting, her eyes closed in feral concentration, and the wet sounds Elise’s daughter is making against her crotch.

Blinking, I return to the matter at hand, Alex and Elise turning their attention back to me. “In any event, in order to pursue the course of therapy I intend for you, Alex, I think we need to enlist Mrs. Tanner’s help.”

Elise says. “Anything you need, Doctor.”

“Well, for one, Alex is going to need all of her time and financial resources for other things than what she’s using them for now, so first, I will need you to pay for her treatment here, as well as taking over the rent on her apartment, unless you’d like her to come live with you.”

Elise nods immediately. “Absolutely. We’ll talk amongst ourselves and my daughter about her living arrangements once this session is over, Doctor.”

“Excellent. Now, Alex, the thrust of your treatment is going to be to address the lack of your family life here in the United States.”

“Okay, Doctor, but how is this to be?”

“Well, to be blunt, we’re going to expand your family here in the States. We’re going to get you pregnant.”

“Pregnant?!”

“Yes. I realize that the idea will take some getting used to. In most cases, it’s folly for people to have a baby to try to fix their lives in some way or another. For you, though, it will give you focus, and purpose beyond your own ambitions here with college, which you should continue to pursue as well.

“But how can this work? I cannot afford a baby and to go also to school.”

“Well, that’s where we’re going to ask Mrs. Tanner to step in. Elise, do you see a problem convincing your husband to part with, say, five thousand a month for support of Alex’s child?”

“I...”

Elise is interrupted by a loud, low pitched moan from Dottie as she grinds herself to completion on Alyssa’s face. When the shudders of her orgasm pass, she pulls herself up and into one of the office couches, revealing Mrs. Tanners daughter, dazed and thoroughly mussed.

Elise resumes. “I don’t think it will be a problem. I will just do it, and if he asks about it later...”

I cut in as I walk across the room towards where Alyssa still lies panting on the floor. “You will bring him here and I will explain the situation. You shouldn’t discuss another patient’s treatment with anyone outside of this room.”

“Of course, Doctor.”

I bend over to get a firm handful of Alyssa’s hair and drag her into a kneeling position. “So, Alex, Elise will be helping you financially, both during the pregnancy and afterward, as you raise the child.”

I unzip my slacks and release my semi-rigid penis. I press the head against Alyssa’s lips, which part immediately and move to engulf the entire organ, the reflexive result of much intense training and even more practical application. “Elise, Alex is going to have to be able to attend class even after the birth of the child, so I think it would be best if you took responsibility for it when she cannot be around, or when she needs a break. You did a wonderful job raising your daughter, here, so I feel confident that you will do well with the newborn.”

“Oh, Doctor, that’s so kind of you to say! Of course I’ll do everything I possibly can to help you, Alex.”

As I push the head of my now firmly erect member deep into Alyssa’s throat, I look up to see Alex’s response. Tears are brimming in her eyes as she replies “Oh, thank you, Mrs. Tanner, you are so good to a stranger, I will never forget all your are doing for me.”

Alyssa’s hands are fluttering involuntarily due to oxygen distress, but she keeps them at her sides, as she was trained. “Well then, all that remains is the mechanical process of getting a baby into you, Alex. Elise, I’m sure we can rely on your husband to help, and I imagine a few of your friends around the neighborhood will pitch in?”

“Oh sure, Doctor. Bill would love a go, I’m certain, and there are plenty of men near our house that can stop by in the evenings. I’m sure Alyssa knows a lot of nice boys at the college, as well.”

Alyssa is too indisposed to comment at the moment, on the edge of blacking out with my meat blocking her windpipe. “I’m certain she does, Elise.” As the final traces of consciousness flee the young woman, I let go of her hair and allow her body to slump to the wood floor like a sack of potatoes. I watch her long enough to be sure that her breathing starts again before turning to face Alex, my cock standing at rigid attention.

“Well, we still have a quite a bit of the hour left. Alexandra, If you’ll lower your jeans and bend over the arm of that sofa, I think now is as good a time as any to get started your therapy.”

A couple of minutes later, the young woman is grunting into the leather of the seat of my couch as I pound away at her tight pussy. Alyssa has recovered and is watching from one of the plush chairs in front of my desk. I’ve sent Elise on her way, and Dottie is back at her desk out front.

“Alex,” I say, “one thing for you to consider at the beginning of the process is that most of the men fucking you are not going to be trying to bring you to orgasm.”

“Ye... ehh... ess... Doc... Doctor.” she replies.

“The point of your therapy,” I continue, absently rubbing at the small rosebud of her anus with a thumb while the other hand has a tight grip on the flesh of her hip, “is to get you pregnant, not to gratify you sexually. In fact, you should be trying to get the men to finish inside you as soon as possible, for the sake of efficiency. This is especially true if you’ve found a group of them to help you all at one time.”

“Uhhhnnnn.” She’s not precisely coherent, but I know from long experience that my words will wend their way into her psyche. My words have a tendency to do that.

I push the thumb toying with her anus past the sphincter, and bury it in her ass. “Also of note in a group situation, do not be shy about using your other orifices on the men. Make some minimal effort to have them coat your womb with their issue, but if they seem enthusiastic about your mouth...” I twist the thumb “or your ass, by all means, allow them their release. It’s more efficient in the long run if you keep them happy, because that means they’ll probably be willing to come try and breed you multiple times.”

“Hhaaaahhnnnnn.”

“The good news is that you have an excellent cunt, and you groom it well. I would have already filled you up if I weren’t having to concentrate on your instructions. However, our time is almost up, so I think it’s time to draw this session to a close.”

The next thirty seconds passes in silence except for the sound of my hips slapping the young foreigner’s ass and her muffled grunts. Soon, I emit a small grunt of my own and push myself as far as I can inside her, bathing her womb with the first of what will no doubt be many thick loads over the next few weeks. I continue to idly play with her asshole as my member starts to slowly soften inside of her.

Finally, I pull my thumb out of her ass and give it a pat. “Stay just like that for a bit, Alex, let’s let gravity do some of the heavy lifting.”

I walk over to my desk, where Alyssa has recovered and is now politely waiting out her friend’s treatment. I push my thumb in her mouth to suck clean while I press the intercom button with the other hand. “Dottie, has Mrs. Tanner left?”

Yes, Doctor. Also, your next appointment, Mr. Curtis, called to cancel his appointment, he’s stuck on the tarmac at the airport. I’ve penciled him in tomorrow morning instead. And one last thing, Eric from parcel service is here with your inpatient forms from the hospital and he says he can’t release them to me, it has to be your signature.

During this monologue I’ve withdrawn my thumb and am now using Alyssa’s mouth to clean off my sticky cock. “Thank you, Dottie. Go ahead and send Eric in here.”

The door swings open and the messenger steps in, clad in the tight spandex he wears as he bikes around the city. “Hiya Doc, sorry about this, but they almost killed me last time I got someone else to sign for these things.”

“That’s fine, Eric. Actually, if you have a few minutes, you can do me a favor.” I take his tablet and sign, then exchange it for the sealed folder he’s carrying. “If you would, I need you to fuck the young woman bent over the couch, there, and make sure to finish as deep inside her as you can.”

He glances over. “Sure, Doc. I gotta be kinda rough, though, I gotta get back on the road.”

“That’s fine, Eric. Her comfort isn’t as important as getting your load inside her for the purposes of her therapy.”

He’s already stepped behind Alex and pulled his shorts down to his thighs. As he’s fisting his cock to hardness with one hand, he’s giving her ass sharp little slaps with the other. He replies “No problem at all, Doc, anything for you guys.”

Alyssa has moved on from cleaning my cock to actively trying to suck it back to firmness. I don’t recover as quickly as when I was young, but I’m starting to respond to her mouth. With a little luck, I’ll be able to make a second deposit in young Alex. I press the intercom button again.

“Dottie, I’m going to use this hour on Alex as well. Her full name is Alexandra Semancik, go ahead and get started on patient forms, and bill her account to Mrs. Tanner. Be sure to count both these hours.”

Already working on it, Doctor. Do you know how that last name is spelled?

“I’d only be guessing, and...” I glance over the couch, where Eric is now savagely pounding the little foreigner’s cunt while she makes little squeaks into the cushions. “... she’s indisposed at the moment. Leave it blank and we’ll ask her at the end of the session. Also, do you still know anyone at the front desk of the gym on the first floor?”

Oh sure, Doctor, I text with Kim all the time.

“See if you can get in touch with her and ask her if she’s got any trainers, or even regular gym members, who can come up here and help with Alex. We’ve only got the hour, so tell her quantity over quality.”

I’ll run down right now, Doctor.

“Thanks, Dottie, I don’t know what I would do without you.”

Me neither, Doctor.

Meanwhile, Eric has finished pouring a load into Alex in record time, and we exchange places. Alyssa cleans him off while I line up for my second round inside the young college student.

“I’ll see you guys later, Doc.” Eric waves as he pulls up his shorts and trots out the door.

“Thanks, Eric!” I call after him as the door slams in his wake. I push myself back into the soaking, tight pussy. Alex gives a little sigh as my cock nestles deep.

“Alyssa, Dottie is trying to round up some more men to help impregnate your friend here, possibly a lot of them. I’m not going to degrade my receptionist by asking her to service strangers, and I want Alex to stay in this position, so it’s down to you. Suck them hard as they wait their turn, then tongue the mess off of them after they finish in your friend.”

“If you can, help them get ready for a second round, just like you helped me. Do not fuck them unless we get too many for the time we’ve got. If that’s the case, offer them your asshole. I don’t want you getting pregnant, that would be an absolute disaster. Dottie will coordinate the queue, so check with her if you have an idle hole. Can you handle that?“

“Anything, Doctor! Thank you so, so much for helping her, I knew you would know what to do!” Her eyes brim with unshed tears.

“Oh, Alyssa,” I reply, as I vigorously pump, “the most help I can be for anyone is to tell them to find work they love as much as I love my own.”

The gratitude shining in her eyes is all the thanks I need as I empty myself into her friend for the second time in twenty minutes.