The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Covid Christmas Confession

by Hypnofur

This story starts like so many unfortunate stories in the year 2020. See, Christine would have been safe if she had just put her mask on. But, she didn’t… at least not in time. No, she didn’t get covid. But, after leaving the restaurant with her husband Josh, she did leave her mask off just long enough for her to be recognized by TexTrance. Had she been wearing her mask, he might not have realized it was her. After all, it had been 14 years.

Covid was a big factor in how Christine and Josh even got to Austin, Texas in the week after Christmas of 2020. It had been a really long year back in their Rhode Island home. The quarantine, the lock downs, the virtual learning at home, and then the fact that Josh got Covid. Then the whole family got Covid, including Christine’s parents, who lived with them. Fortunately, they all got through it ok. They considered themselves fortunate. Christine was amazing, taking care of everyone like she always does. A true super woman. Josh swore that if they got through this, he’d take her on a special trip.

They did get through it, and Christine’s parents were happy to watch the kids for a few days while Christine and Josh went away. Josh had made all the arrangements. Christine had spoken so many times about how she wanted to get back to Austin, and show him around where she had gone to school.

The trip was off to a great start. The weather the first day was nice, though it quickly got cooler. Not cold like Rhode Island though, so they were loving it. They were actually leaving lunch, on their way to stroll through the University of Texas campus when TexTrance spotted her.

For his part, TexTrance never forgot a face. Especially one of the Alpha Chi Omega girls of ’05. Not only was the fact that he had hypnotized sorority girls memorable, it was also his last foray for a while before going to jail for seven years. Shortly after “getting involved” with the Alpha Chi Omegas, he was arrested for forging checks. It wasn’t his first offense, so no leniency was given. He was given ten years in prison. After a few months, a visiting day friend eventually snuck him some pictures he had printed of the Alpha Chi Omega girls. As such, Christine’s face was one of the girls that he stared at for 80+ months. Her face was burned into his mind forever. Even though she was a decade and a half older, she still looked amazing. He felt his pants tighten at the site of her.

Wasting no time, he went to her. His approach from the right triggered Christine’s peripheral vision. She naturally glanced over. When she did, she saw his trademark white cowboy hat with the metal spiral piece at the center. She looked at him, losing her breath. That face, it was so familiar. Was it from her dreams? That man, that hat, that face… Christine froze.

TexTrance continued his approach until he was directly in front of the beautiful woman. He stared deep in her eyes and slowly reached out his right hand, as he gently caressed the underside of her jawline.

“Relax and sink for me darling” he said, calmly but strongly.

“I’m relaxed and ready to serve you Master” Christine answered back. Her hypnotic trigger so deeply installed in her mind that it was still completely effective 15 years later. While TexTrance had always been dastardly, he had always also been very thorough.

His cock was rock hard as he realized that he had this beauty firmly under his hypnotic control, TexTrance moved in for a long, deep kiss. Christine brought her arms up, resting them on his shoulders before senually stroking the back of his head as she French kissed him. Her leg arched up by his hip.

It was at this point that the completely shocked husband Josh was spurred into action. “What the fuck?” he yelled in a public area. Josh was not much of a curser, but his fury made it inevitable. Was Christine making out with some old college boyfriend right in front of him? Also, how could he be her old college boyfriend? He was clearly much older than them, and pretty scraggly and haggered looking at that.

The kissing couple did not stop when Josh yelled out. So he sprinted up to them, as he had been about 20 feet in front of Christine when she spotted TexTrance. He grabbed the hypnotist’s thin arm and pulled him away from his wife. He kept his eyes on the little creep as he loudly said to his wife “Christine, what the fuck is going on here?!”

But Christine didn’t answer, she just stared at TexTrance. He was all that existed for her. For his part, TexTrance was not happy with this turn of events. He hadn’t seen or noticed a husband. This was bad. He knew he had to act fast.

“Darling, as soon you are able and alone, text me at 512-555-4568.” TexTrance said, looking past Josh, right at Christine. This made Josh grab two fistfuls of TexTrance’s shirt. Josh’s strength and anger allowed him to almost pick the much smaller hypnotist up off the ground. TexTrance could clearly see that this situation was getting dangerous for him. With that said, he had taken his fair share of beatings in prison, and from men much badder than Josh. He knew he could withstand a bit more.

“Darling, I want you to take hubby here to bed and tell him about the last time we were together. This will turn you on sooo much. I want you to stay under my spell until he cums. Then you will awaken and return to normal. However, now that you have seen me again, your lust for me is re-ignited. You will find that I am the—“

“Enough!” Josh yelled, throwing the scrawny man in front of the Austin restaurant. People were staring, but Josh was enraged. He realized he was causing a scene. He was an insurance guy from Rhode Island, not a Texas brawler. He knew he needed to get out of there.

He turned to Christine, who was still looking only at TexTrance. He grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the scene. He was glad she didn’t struggle too much. He pulled her around a corner.

“Steen, what the hell was that?” he said to his wife of 11 years.

Christine rubbed up against him and whispered in his ear. “Take me to bed” she whispered in his ear before flicking it with her tongue.

Josh didn’t know what was going on, but he needed her off the streets. He figured if he could get her back to the hotel, he could at least talk to her about what was going on. He called for an Uber, he wasn’t sure how long it would take in Covid time, but thankfully it was in the area. They were back in the hotel room in under 15 minutes.

Once inside, Josh wasted no time in asking his wife what the hell was going on. “Who the hell was that guy?” He asked angrily.

“He’s the Amazing TexTrance.” She responded without too much emotion. As if to say, he’s the mailman, or something else Josh should have just assumed.

“Where did you meet him?” Josh pressed.

“The 2005 Alpha Chi Omega St. Patrick’s Day Fundraiser” she answered.

“He’s older than us, was he like a professor or something? How did you meet him?”

“No, he’s a Master Hypnotist. He performed at the Fundraiser”

“Are you fucking kidding me? Steen, are you saying that guy hypnotized you?” Josh asked, incredulously

“Mmmmm, yes, so deeply.” Christine gushed, still currently under TexTrance’s spell.

“What the fuck?” Josh said under his breath. “Did he hypnotize the other sorority girls too?”

“MMM. Yes. Me, Tara, Carmen, and Melissa” she answered

Josh immediately thought of those other three. Melissa he knew well enough. The other two he had only met at his wedding. Carmen was incredibly hot though. Like, a total Latina smokeshow. Josh felt himself stir a little bit.

“Did he make you do stuff with them?” Josh asked as he swallowed hard. He felt the sweat on his brow start to form.

“MMm. Yes. I want to tell you about the last time we were together” Christine said, getting impatient as she wanted to… needed to… carry out TexasTrance’s instructions.

Josh didn’t object fast enough, so she took the momentary stutter to push him onto the bed.

“Well, he came over to the sororiety house late. He had just done a threesome with me and Carmen that morning, so I was surprised to see him. We lied down on my bed and he hypnotized me sooo deeply. Next thing I remember, we were kissing and pulls me in close to his body.

My hands are rubbing all over his body, His all over mine. I reach down to find his cock already hard. I sit up and take off my clothes and then reach down and take off his pants to expose his hard cock. His cock was the biggest I had ever seen. I love his cock so much! I slowly rub my chest up his body over his cock and start kissing him and then his chest with a little nibble on his nipples, down to his stomach I go finding my way down to the pleasure waiting for me. I place his cock in my mouth and work up and down on it causing him to moan in pleasure. I continued sucking like I’ve never done before. You know I don’t mind giving head but this was different. The way I sucked Master’s cock wasn’t like the way I suck you. Baby, I just couldn’t get enough of it. “ Christine panted. She was clearly very turned on. Josh was stunned, scared, and hurt… but it was also very erotic. Much to his dismay, his own cock was very hard. Josh couldn’t help but notice that Christine was touching herself as she relayed this story, and that her grammatical tenses were shifting back and forth to present and past tense. This was a woman who often couldn’t remember what she had for breakfast, but now at his hypnotic suggestion, she was remembering each moment of this encounter in vivid detail, as if she was almost re-living it.

“I didn’t want to stop sucking it but I knew I’d make him cum and I so wanted to feel it inside me. I sensually crawl back up his body kissing it the entire time until my hot wet pussy is right over his hard cock. I slide it in with much ease because of all my wetness. I began thrusting my hips up and down ensuring contact with my clit. He helps move my hips with his hands making it even hotter. I rode him for about 30 minutes I guess. I came sooo hard. He rolls me over onto my back and replaces his hard cock inside me. He takes my legs and pushes them back so he can see.

The position is perfect and I cum again in no time. He continued fucking me this way for a while. My god, he fucked me so hard. My pussy was so wet the juices were running down my butt. He pulled his cock out and made me get on my hands and knees. He started fucking me hard again. I was moaning so loudly and bucking my hips. I was begging him to fuck me hard.” Christine told her husband. He had never heard her request that in their entire time together. He was crushed.

“He fucked me as hard and deep as he could until he makes me cum again. Oh my godddddd” Christine said orgasmically as she touched her pussy. Her eyes were closed and it was clear she was almost cumming again just from this retelling.

“He pulled his big hypnotic cock out of me and got off the bed. He told me to kneel in front of him. I knew exactly what he wanted. I know I’ve never let you cum in my mouth but this was something I just wanted to do. I wanted to take as much of his cum as I could. He owns me.” Christine said.

“I kneeled in front of him like he told me to. I started licking and sucking that beautiful cock, stroking it in my hand at the same time. He started moaning loudly, I knew he was close so I sucked harder. I tried to pull it out but he exploded in my mouth before I could. My god, it was such a turn on. I tried to swallow it but I couldn’t get it all. I tried desperately to lick it up!” Christine said as she moved her hand over to Josh’s rock hard cock. She stroked it just once or twice and he exploded in his pants.

Christine started to laugh at him, but the moment her mind registered that he was cumming. She awoke.

“Hey? How did we get back to the hotel?” she asked, as she looked around.

Josh just stared at her in disbelief. Did she really not remember anything of what just happened?

As she was coming to her senses, Christine realized that her panties were soaked and her nipples were hard. “Wait, were we just like, having sex?” she asked, now very confused. “Did I drink too much at the restaurant?”

Josh suddenly realized that he was about to lay an earth shattering revelation on her. One that may shake her to her very core. He held her hand, preparing her for some big news.

“Steen, babe. It seems you and some of your sororiety sisters were hypnotized by the hypnotist you hired for your St. Patrick’s Day event back in college. We just bumped into him outside the restaurant.”

“Of course we were hypnotized. Hypnosis is sexy, safe, and fun. No one gets hurt” she rattled off instantly. “Wait, we saw TexTrance. Oh my god. How is he? I mean, what did he tell you?”

“It was so fucking weird babe.” Josh admitted.

“Ok, well you don’t need to swear about it. Hypnosis is sexy, safe, and fun. So, how did he look?” she asked, biting her lip a bit.

Josh needed a break. He didn’t know how to break through, how to get her to understand what she was involved with. He had to think. He got up and went to the bathroom. He needed a moment to think.

The second the hotel bathroom door slid closed, Christine grabbed her phone.

She texted 512-555-4568. “How can I serve you?”

A moment later, she got an address texted back with orders to come there. She grabbed her mask and walked out the door.