The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a depiction of erotic mind control. Anyone under the age of 18 or offended by erotic material should read no further.

The following is my best recollection of events.

Dedicated to Craig. hugs

Please send any comments or complements to Cathy ().

Synopsis: Cathy becomes Craig’s girl.

Craig’s Girl

What was I doing? I’m married; I should not be meeting another man for dinner, especially at a hotel restaurant. But here I was dressed in black; garter belt, stockings, a delicate little bra and thong, and my best black suit. The tailored suit lent itself very nicely to not wearing a blouse, exposing my cleavage. A pearl choker and high heeled pumps finished off the look. I checked in with the maitre d’ and suddenly panicked. What was Craig’s last name? I stuttered a bit and finally said, “Do you have a table for Craig or Cathy..?” The maitre d smiled and said “Right this way Madam”. I followed him off to a dark corner of the restaurant to a secluded booth. There was a man sitting there. He had a strong face and deep brown eyes that almost seemed to burn through me. He carefully sipped his drink and said, “Sit down Cathy”.

His measured tone made the invitation feel like an order to me. I sat.

Just how I came to get myself in this situation I really have no idea. I think it all started when I met Craig on the internet and began to correspond with him. He said that he was a dominate hypnotist and that he would love to talk with me about the pleasures of erotic hypnosis. It was great fun! We talked about our likes and dislikes, our jobs and families and our pleasures and fantasies. We traded mail for a little while and he suggested that we begin to instant message one another. I remember that I was a little leery of doing this but everything had been so much fun so far, perhaps this would be even better.

We made a date to instant message and I was incredibly nervous. It was just like I was going on my first date. I remember telling Craig how nervous I was, he was very reassuring and before you knew it we were discussing all kinds of things. I loosened up and really began to have fun. The one thing I had promised myself was no cybersex! As we talked we got into a pattern of Craig’s short questions and my answers. I was drifting into a bit of a peculiar foggy but concentrated state of mind when Craig wrote,

Craig:

Let’s try something.

Cathy:

Okay.

Craig:

Begin counting down from 100. Just type in the number and say each one.

Cathy:

100, 99, 98, 97, 96..

This was certainly easy, I thought.

Craig:

Relax, continue to count down and relax.

Oh, I get it now! I thought he was going to attempt to hypnotize me over the internet. It just can not be done but it was fun and I thought I would play along.

Craig:

Continue.

Cathy:

95, 94, 93, 92, 91, 90, 89

Craig:

Let yourself concentrate on the numbers, pretend that you are walking down a long spiral staircase. Just count the steps as you go down.

That would make it easier I thought to myself.

Cathy:

88, 87, 86, 85, 84

Craig:

Continue to go down, deeper down the spiraling stairs.

Cathy:

83, 82, 81, 80, 79, 78, 77, 76

Craig:

As you go down the stairs you are find yourself sinking, going down the stairs, doing deeper and deeper. Continue.

Cathy:

75, 74, 73, 72222, 711111, 70000

Craig:

That’s good Cathy go deeper and deeper.

Cathy:

69, 68, 67,66,6555, 6444, 66663333, 6222

I could barely control my fingers as they brushed over the keys. I found myself becoming confused. What number was next?

Craig:

Continue to count down Cathy. When you reach 50 you will not be able to keep your eyes open any longer. You will close your eyes when you reach 50 and continue to count down the steps and go deeper. When you reach 40 you will open your eyes and continue to read the instructions.

Cathy:

61, 60, 57, 54, 59,53,5000

My eyelids were fluttering and trying to close, I was confused and could not remember the number sequences. As I typed in 50 my eyes closed and I stopped typing. I began to count down to myself 49, 48, 47, 42, go deeper and deeper, go down the steps; I could not open my eyes until I reached 40. 41, 45, 45, 40. My eyes opened!

Craig:

How do you feel Cathy?

Cathy:

I feel fine.

Craig:

Why are you interested in hypnosis?

Cathy:

I like the feeling of submission to a dominant hypnotist.

Craig:

I am your dominant hypnotist.

Cathy:

Yes

Craig:

You will obey your hypnotist.

Cathy:

I will obey.

Craig:

You will obey and submit.

Cathy:

Yes.

Craig:

Yes what?

Cathy:

Yes, I will obey and submit.

Craig:

What are you wearing now?

Cathy:

Jeans, a sweatshirt, tennis shoes, bra and panties.

Craig:

It is so hot! How can you have all those clothes on?

Cathy:

Yes it is very warm.

Craig:

Take your shoes, jeans, and sweatshirt off. You will feel better.

Cathy:

Yes

I clumsily began to remove my tennis shoes, squirmed out of my tight jeans, and pulled my sweatshirt off. I fixed my hair and went back to typing.

Cathy:

I feel so much better!

Craig:

You could feel even better.

Craig:

You will feel better by removing you bra.

Cathy:

Yes

I reached behind and unhooked my bra and let I fall with the rest of my clothing.

Craig:

Do you feel better now Cathy?

Cathy:

No

Craig:

Then let your hands touch your body. Let them lightly rub your favorite places.

My hands began to gently rub my thighs, sliding up to my stomach. I let my fingers slip along the edge of my panties. My hands slowly made their way to my breasts and I began to play with my nipples and moan.

Craig:

Are you touching yourself Cathy?

Cathy:

Yes

Craig:

Your fingers are like vibrators. Can you feel it?

Cathy:

O yessss…..

Craig:

Let the vibrators caress your nipples; let them skim over your favorite places.

Cathy:

O

It was not long until I had moved my panties aside. My left hand began to stimulate my clitoris and my right hand caressing my nipples. The intense vibrations penetrated my mind and I began to climb to an orgasm.

Craig:

Time to cum, Cathy.

It was a wonderful climax! I fell back in my chair and let out a series of little shrieks.

Craig:

The vibrators are now off.

Craig:

How do you feel now?

I was trying to compose myself and control my breathing.

Cathy:

Great!

Craig:

Good Cathy

Craig:

Did you cum for me?

Cathy:

Yes

Craig:

Good, now relax and continue to go deeper.

Craig:

Deeper

Craig:

Deeper

Craig:

Deeper

Craig:

Go deeper down the spiraling staircase.

Craig:

Imagine yourself going down, going deeper, can you go deeper Cathy?

Cathy:

Yes

Craig:

Then go deeper.

Cathy:

Yessss deeepeeerr.

Craig:

Good Cathy

Craig:

When will your husband return home tonight?

Cathy:

Around 8:30

Craig:

Cathy, you will remember that you are submissive and obedient.

Craig:

You will become submissive and obedient whenever you have any sexual feelings or contact. Repeat this.

Cathy:

I am submissive and obedient.

Cathy:

I am submissive and obedient.

Cathy:

I am submissive and obedient in all sexual feelings and contact.

Craig:

Good Cathy.

Craig:

You will remember these feelings and thoughts.

Craig:

You will think of them every evening as you go to sleep.

Craig:

You will think of them every morning as you arise.

Craig:

Is that clear?

Cathy:

Yes

Craig:

Then now you will begin to wake up. You will wake up at the count of three.

Craig:

One, beginning to regain your conscious thought.

Craig:

Two, becoming more alert and conscious.

Craig:

Three, AWAKE, AWAKE, AWAKE!

I felt my eyes flutter and suddenly felt clear headed and alert. But how did I come to be sitting here in my panties?

Cathy:

Craig, did you just hypnotize me?

Cathy:

Did you strip me? How did all this happen?

Craig:

Well Cathy, yes, I did hypnotize you. I believe you are an excellent subject. You are very willing to accept suggestion. You really only did what you wanted to do. You wanted to be hypnotized, follow my commands, and masturbate for me.

Cathy:

I told myself before we started that I would not do any cybersex. How did that happen?

Craig:

You really did want to! You are a sexual submissive. You must obey. I just led you down the path you wanted to go down. I’ll bet that you still have not put on any clothing and you are probably getting horny again.

God!! How did he know this? I was still sitting in my wet panties. I was feeling like I needed to cum again. My fingers were out of my control and I began to stroke my clitoris again. I tried to snap out of it, but I could not.

Craig:

Cathy, I think I should sign out for now. It is almost 8:30.

Cathy:

8:30! I have to go too. Bye Bye.

Craig:

Bye bye, for now.

My fingers continued to work their magic and I had another orgasm. I had been chatting with Craig for over two hours! It seemed like we had simply had a brief conversation and then it was over. What did we do during that time? Craig certainly was masterful in his hypnotic technique. What a feeling! Was I really that submissive? Hmmm.. As I quickly dressed I could not help but think of the next time. When I went to sleep that evening all I could think of was being obedient and sexual submission.

The next day I received a very nice e-mail from Craig thanking me for being so trustful and open to suggestion. He complemented me on my submissiveness and on my ability to follow his lead. He said that he was preparing a special e-mail for me; and that I should only read it when I was alone. His instructions were clear, read the e-mail entirely then re-read it aloud at least three times. He stressed that I concentrate on the word flow and listen to my own voice. It sounded like fun. I could hardly wait.

My wait seemed to go on forever, but it was just a day later that the special e-mail arrived. My husband would not be home for over an hour so I got myself comfortable and opened the letter. It was a long file but I started in reading immediately. The beginning stated that this was a hypnotic e-mail and that just by opening it I was beginning to go into a state of hypnosis. Deeper and deeper. Let yourself go. Continue to read and remember. Submissive. Obedient. Continue to read. Before you knew it I had finished my first reading and went right back to the beginning to read it aloud. Then I was done! I could not remember reading the e-mail, but I went back to the beginning to read it aloud again, and again, and again. If I had not heard my husband come in from work I think I would still be reading the same e-mail over and over. When my husband made it upstairs to our bedroom I was waiting for him on our bed. He got the message immediately and we made passionate love. I just let him do whatever he wanted. I do not know what felt better, the sex or the submission.

Craig’s e-mails continued for the next month or so. We had a great deal of trouble getting private time away form our spouses at the same time. Craig’s e-mails made me more and more submissive and obedient, more willing to please, sexier, and more willing to flaunt it. We finally had a time to chat on a Saturday afternoon. Craig told me that this time I should be dressed appropriately. Appropriately? What did that mean? What should I wear? I decided to wear my favorite white lace chemise and a pair of white high heel pumps. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought no man could resist me in this! When I went to the computer and logged on I began to feel a little silly sitting at the computer dressed for bed.

Craig was right there at the appointed time. I do like a man who is prompt! We began chatting.

Craig:

Hello there little lady.

Cathy:

Hi Craig!

Craig:

Have you been reading your e-mails?

Cathy:

Yes

Craig:

Have you been reading them aloud over and over?

Cathy:

Yes

Craig:

And what do you have to tell me?

Cathy:

I am submissive and obedient.

Cathy:

I am sexy and submissive

Cathy:

I am obedient.

Craig:

Then listen to me.

Craig:

You are going to relax

Craig:

Breathe deeply.

Craig:

In and out. Breathe.

I was taking deep breaths and concentrating on the instructions on the screen.

Craig:

Now open this website www.hypnoticspirals.com.

Craig:

Tell me once it has loaded and is running.

I clicked on the link and soon a spiraling graphic appeared and began to move.

Cathy:

It is running.

Craig:

Expand the site to full screen and place the chat dialogue box directly in the center.

I did so and found my eyes being drawn into the center of the screen by the spirals, focusing on Craig’s words.

Craig:

How do the spirals affect you?

Cathy:

They draw me into the center of the screen. It is like I am falling into a hole but never reaching the bottom.

Craig:

Good Cathy, just relax and watch the spirals. Let yourself fall, deeper and deeper. Keep your eyes open and stare. No matter how tired you become you will continue to stare at the spirals.

Craig:

Fall deeper and deeper.

Craig:

Let yourself go down deeper and deeper.

Craig:

Keep your eyes focused on the center of the spiral.

Craig:

Notice how it draws you in.

Craig:

Your breathing is becoming deeper and more regular.

Craig:

You are going deeper and deeper.

Craig:

Feel the submission as you go deeper and deeper.

Craig:

As I count backwards from seven you will continue to relax, deeper and deeper.

Craig:

Seven, you are safe and obedient.

Craig:

Six, you are secure and going deeper.

Craig:

Five, Breathe deeply everything is fine.

Craig:

Four, you are becoming more and more submissive and obedient.

Craig:

Three, you are safe and secure.

Craig:

Two, you must obey.

Craig:

One, you are mine.

Craig:

Cathy how do you feel.

Cathy:

Secure and obedient, safe and submissive.

Craig:

Whom do you obey?

Cathy:

I obey Craig.

Craig:

Good, Cathy. What are you wearing for me today?

Cathy:

My white lace chemise and white high heel pumps.

Craig:

You sound delicious. I wish I could see you.

Cathy:

You know that I do not want to be on a web cam.

Craig:

Yes I know but I could not help but imagine how sexy you are right now.

Cathy:

Thank you. I like to be sexy.

Craig:

Do you remember the little vibrating fingers?

Cathy:

Oh Yes!

Craig:

They are turned on now. Let your hands roam and slowly pleasure yourself while I send you more instructions.

Over the next hour Craig sent me many instructions. Over and over again until it seemed that I did not need to read them any more, I had committed each instruction to memory. All the while I was trying desperately to climax. It seemed that I could get to the brink and then just not be able to take that next step to orgasm. Finally Craig released me to cum. It was wonderful.

Craig:

How are you Cathy?

Cathy:

A little exhausted.

Craig:

How do you feel?

Cathy:

Submissive and obedient.

Craig:

Good girl!

I felt a lump rise in my throat and my heart seemed to skip a beat or two. I was relishing Craig’s praise. My breathing began to speed up.

Cathy:

*blush*

Craig:

Now it is time to wake up.

Craig:

You will remember all of your instructions?

Cathy:

Yes

Craig:

Good, Five becoming aware of your surroundings.

Craig:

Four, begin to wake up and remember.

Craig:

Three, close the spiral web site.

Craig:

Two, feel twice as awake.

Craig:

One, AWAKE, AWAKE, AWAKE!

Craig:

Are you still there Cathy?

Cathy:

Yes, How long have we been at this?

Craig:

Three hours. How do you feel?

Cathy:

Awake and alert. I feel very well rested.

Craig:

I think I hear my wife. I have to go. Talk to you soon.

Cathy:

bye!

Wasn’t that just like a man! I felt a little abandoned. I needed to cuddle and be told how wonderful I was. I picked up my chemise and folded it back up; I could not remember even taking it off! The next few weeks flew by. I continued to read Craig’s e-mails and did not even know that I was being subtly influenced by their content and cadence. My husband and I were developing quite an active sex life. It seemed that I could not get enough. I would do anything to seduce him and a little lingerie and a pair of heels were usually all it took. I even found myself developing, well, a taste for cock. I especially loved the feelings of submission as I knelt in front of my husband.

One Thursday I returned home early and thought I would try to contact Craig. I decided to strip down to my panties so that I would be “appropriately dressed.” I rang him up and was pleasantly surprised to have him answer immediately. He apologized for his hasty departure after our last conversation and said that he could only be on briefly now.

Craig:

How are you today Cathy?

Cathy:

Fine! I am happy that you are available!

Craig:

I do not have much time so Cathy Go To Sleep Now.

My eyelids fluttered and closed. I began to count backwards from seven and when I reached one I opened my eyes, just as I had been previously instructed.

Craig:

How are you today Cathy?

Cathy:

Submissive and obedient.

Craig:

Very good. You are learning your lessons well.

Craig:

You will continue to become more and more submissive and more and more obedient every time we chat. You will look to me for your instructions. Do you understand?

Cathy:

Yes

Craig’s instructions came quickly. I was to obtain a headset so that we could communicate by voice. It was better to communicate by voice. I would get a headset this next week and try it out next Friday evening when my husband was out.

Craig:

I have to go. You may touch yourself and when you cum you will awaken.

And he was gone.

Friday evening rolled around very quickly. This was the shortest time between our sessions – only eight days. I hooked up the headset, logged on to chat, clicked on talk and waited. Craig’s voice coming through the headset startled me at first. We had quite a laugh when we realized that we were both just sitting there with our headsets on waiting for the other to speak. After some small talk he asked me if I was ready. “Ready for what?” I coyly asked. His voice got very soft yet demanding. He asked me to start up the spiraling web page again and listen to his voice. I opened up the web page and told him it was running.

“Now keep your eyes focused on the center of the spiral in front of you” he said.
“As you focus in …. Notice how it draws you in.”
“The spirals are becoming more and more prominent.”
“The spirals seem to drift into the distance and you feel as if you are being drawn into the middle.”
“Your breathing is becoming deeper and more regular….you’re going deeper and deeper.”
“You’re going deeper and deeper….Feel the relaxation as you go deeper and deeper. With every breath you take, you go deeper and deeper.”
“As I count backward from seven to one, you go deeper and deeper”

I was at a total loss. All I could do was focus on the spirals and listen to Craig’s voice as he took me into deep hypnosis and submission.

“Seven, you feel safe and secure.”
“Six, you are submissive and obedient.”
“Five, breathe deeply and relax.”
“Four, you are becoming more obedient.”
“Three, you are safe and submissive.”
“Two, you must obey.”
“One, you are mine.”

The induction came very quickly, due to the solid foundation that had been established in earlier chats and e-mails. My eyes slowly closed and I slumped into the big chair. The headphone set allowed me to close my eyes while Craig continued to talk to me. He continued to take me deeper and deeper. He finally asked me to open my eyes and sit up properly. My eyes popped open and I sat up straight and crossed my legs.

“How are we feeling Cathy?” He said.

“I am submissive and obedient” I replied.

“Very good, you are continuing to breathe deeply, in and out, in and out. Let your breathing become regular and deep as you become deeply hypnotized. You must carry out my commands.”

A weak “yes” was all I could utter.

I think this is where Craig really had me. I was concentrating on the spirals and his voice. The pre-conditioning had created a firm hypnotic foundation on which to build. He took me to a place I had never been before and I submitted myself to him without question. I was now Craig’s girl.

Craig instructed me to meet him for dinner the next evening at the airport Hilton. He told me how to dress and exactly what time I was to meet him at the restaurant. He told me to tell my husband that I had to help out a friend in the city and that I would be staying the night with her. I had followed all instructions and now here I was sitting with him. What was I doing?

“You look lovely tonight Cathy” Craig said in his soft masculine voice.

“Thank you” I whispered, still wondering how I had gotten into this mess.

Craig slipped his arm around me and I tightened up. He told me in his soft voice that everything was fine. I was safe and secure. I was submissive and obedient. He continued to speak to me very quietly and I found myself listening to him very carefully, but not really understanding everything he was saying. My previous hypnotic training kicked in and I surrendered and cuddled with this powerful man. He stroked my hair and neck. I just sat there looking into his eyes like a star struck school girl. He asked me if I had followed all his instructions to the letter. Once he was satisfied that I had complied he whispered into my ear, “When dessert arrives you will go to the ladies room to freshen up, remove your panties and present them to me after I finish dessert”.

We had a wonderful dinner together, talking and flirting. I could not take my eyes off Craig. Every word was like a pearl of wisdom and I was the eager student. When the dessert arrived I excused myself, went to the ladies room, refreshed my lipstick, and removed my panties and put them into my jacket pocket. I felt so naughty! Immediately after dessert I took out my panties and whispered in Craig’s ear “I have a present for you” and pressed the panties into his hand. Craig smiled and held the little thong up over the table! I tried to move his hands down. We laughed and embraced in a passionate kiss. He stroked my face and said “Let’s go to my room”. I looked into his brown eyes and simply nodded.

On the way up on the elevator Craig told me to watch the numbers light up as the car moved upwards. “Count the numbers, Cathy”. I began to count 1, 2, 3, 4…….. And I under I went again. Craig was waiting and caught me before I collapsed. The next thing I knew we were inside Craig’s room and I was sitting comfortably in a chair.

“So Cathy, what should we do now?” Craig said.

“I don’t know.” I stammered, bowing my head and trying not to look at the bed.

Craig walked across the room and gently put his hand under my chin and raised my head so that I could look at him. He told me that I was beautiful and desirable, sexy and submissive, obedient and safe. My eyelids fluttered again. He instructed me to stand up close to him and look deeply in his eyes. I did and soon my eyes closed. I was beginning to feel like a puppet.

When I opened my eyes I was sitting in the same chair, but this time all I had on was my garter belt, hose, and heels. When I tried to cover up Craig simply said no and I stopped. He asked me again, “What should we do now?”

I got up and walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. My open mouth greedily accepted his tongue. It seemed as if every part of me had become an erogenous zone. All I could think about was how much I needed to taste him. I dropped to my knees and opened his pants. I reached into his shorts to find his hard cock and wrapped my hand around it. I slowly began to run my lips and tongue along the base and up to the head. Each time I got to the head I would either take him into my mouth or gently swirl my tongue around the head.

“Look at me Cathy” he said.

I tilted my head up.

“Look into my eyes. Suck me. With each stroke you will go deeper and deeper.”

Deeper and deeper I thought. Every time I took Craig’s cock in my mouth I found myself taking it deeper and deeper. It was not long until I was able to take every inch of Craig into my throat. When he came I gagged and choked.

“What are you doing to me?” I pleaded as I attempted to clean up.

“This is what you want.” He said.

“You are submissive and obedient and you desire to serve me. This is the beginning of your hypnotic journey under my command.”

I was still kneeling so I sat back on my knees, no longer concerned with what was transpiring. I had to keep listening.

He continued, “I have been programming you with subtle triggers that only I know. You see how you stopped everything when I said submissive and obedient? That is a trigger that places you in a state of hypnosis in which you will listen and absorb all instructions. I can take you under with a simple telephone call or an e-mail message. After I saw your photo I decided that I wanted to make you my St. Louis girl. You will continue to serve me in any way I desire. My desire is your desire. Repeat that to me.

I lowered my eyes and said, “Your desire is my desire”.

“Its time to come to bed Cathy” he said as he patted the pillows next to him.

I got to my feet and hurried to his side.

To Be Continued?