The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crave

By alluriana

As I sat in the coffee shop, I wondered again what I was doing in Atlanta. Moving here seemed like such a good idea at the time. But now, with no friends and no idea where to go the move felt foolish. I looked up and watched as a handsome man entered the shop. I smiled tentatively, but then quickly turned away. I studied my coffee some more, and then took a small sip. As I looked around again, I did not notice the handsome stranger.

I let out a big sigh, and gazed out the window onto Peachtree Avenue. Traffic at any time of the day was busy, but today it seemed to be rushing by, as if everyone had a place to go, friends to meet. The job was a good idea, but the city seemed so foreign.

I turned my head back and was shocked to see the strange handsome man sitting at my table, watching me. His eyes twinkled, but he said nothing. I was about to ask him to leave, but the words would not form. I was drawn to his eyes. Something about the way he looked at me did not allow for me to break the gaze. I felt his fingers brush over the top of my hand as we looked across the table at each other.

“Your skin feels so soft. Soft and pliable. Soft and pliable are so nice. Almost like you can mold it into something new. The same, but also new.” His fingers continued to stroke the back of my hand, his fingers trailing down to the tips of my fingers, then back up.

“You wait for my next words. Perhaps your breathing is a bit deeper. Feel the words flow over you as you take a few deeper breaths. Allow the pace of your thoughts to slow down. Allow yourself to become a little more aware of your own body. Deep cleansing breaths, slowly drawing in the cool air through your nose, and releasing it out of your mouth. Feel the warmth spread through you, relaxing you.

“Do you feel this?”

I nodded in agreement; I felt I could not have disagreed. I longed to hear more of his words.

“Speak your agreement. Let me hear you say you want this. Let me hear if you wish for me to continue.”

I whispered hoarsely, “Yes, please continue.”

“Well – ok I will continue but only because you want it so badly.

Words flow like a fluid past you, soothing you. Its nothing you need to think about. Nothing for your mind to worry about. Let the warmth flow over you, offering you relaxation.

“It feels good to let go, and let your mind be free. Your body warms with sensations that slowly build. Sensations turn to pleasure; pleasure for the mind but also for your body. Your mind unable to deny what your body craves. Craving to let go Craving to allow pleasure Craving to hear and obey my words Hear and obey my words. Obey my words Pleasure fills your body as my words fill your mind Craving more pleasure Craving obedience Craving my words Obedience and pleasure Do you crave more pleasure?”

I nodded, my eyes unable to look away from his. Tingles traveled up and down my flesh where his warm hand caressed.

He stopped touching me and reached inside his jacket pocket, and slid a hotel room key across the table. I stared at it, finally breaking the gaze that had held me for so long.

“Across the street, room 382.” He got up from his chair and strode out of the coffee shop without a backwards glance.

I watched as he made his way across the street and disappeared into the hotel lobby across the street. I sat at the table in the coffee shop for several long minutes. My mind was in turmoil. This was insane to even consider, yet, I knew I was going to follow him. That I was going to go up to his room. I had no choice.

I stood outside the door and tried to will myself to leave, not to use the key. But my hand inserted the key and I entered the room. The door closed behind me and I stood with my back up against it. Trying to calm myself.

“No need to be nervous. You made the right choice.” His voice was soothing, and cool. I feel instantly relieved.

“Before we begin, I will offer you a gift. If you feel uncomfortable at any time, say the word Paint. If you say the word Paint, I will stop immediately. Do you understand me?

I nodded and whispered a soft, “Yes, I understand.”

“Good, because your needs should not be put off. You are much too vibrant and beautiful to be denied.”

“Your cravings should not be denied.
You are a lady that should be happy at all times.
Happiness is so easy when you let go.
Free your mind and allow your body to feel the pleasure it deserves.
Ideas float away as your mind clears
Your focus becomes clearer on your needs
Your cravings
Craving to let go
Craving to allow pleasure
Craving to hear and obey my words
Hear and obey my words.
Obey my words
Pleasure fills your body as my words fill your mind
Craving more pleasure
Craving obedience
Craving my words
Obedience and pleasure”

Do you crave more pleasure?”

I nodded, no longer feeling nervous.

“Then remove your clothing, and show me your true form. Do not hide from me behind those fabrics. Stand before me proud of your cravings and proud of your submission. I paused, everything inside me tensed. I struggled with this command. I did not even know his name. This was insanity; yet, I felt my fingers undoing the buttons of my starched white shirt. The cloth fell off my shoulders in a single shrug. My fingers undid the side zipper of my skirt that also pooled at my feet. I stepped from my pile of clothing and stood there in my matching white lace panties and bra, shivering slightly, although the room was warm.

“All of them please.”

I shuddered, and reached behind my back to undo the clasp of my bra. I let it fall off my shoulders, and slid the panties down over my hips and left them at my feet. I stood there naked in the cool hotel room. Unable to move to even cover myself. Finally he spoke.

Come to me, my pet.”

I followed his commands wordlessly, I felt compelled to. His hands moved up and down my body, as if examining me. He pinched me several times. Then his hand snaked between my legs, I closed my eyes. I was completely mortified at my behavior. This man was a stranger to me.

The word Paint formed on my lips, but it would not come out. I did not feel fear. I opened my eyes and saw him staring right into them. A smile played at the corners of his lips. He nodded, as if he had read my thoughts and knew my conclusion. His finger plunged deeply into me. I gasped and shuddered at the same time. He pumped his finger in and out of me several times. I just stood there, the pleasure inside me building to impossible levels.

“Do you have something you wish to say, pet girl?” I whimpered softly and shook my head. “Good, then lets proceed.” He laughed softly and wiggled his fingers, exploring me from the inside.

He took his finger from me, as my orgasm was about to overcome me. He brought his finger to my nipple and smeared it over one, then the other. “Turn around” I swallowed deeply and released my breath in a long sigh, slowly turning my back on Him. Minutes passed, all I could hear was the pounding of my heart. My knees began to quake, with the fear of the unknown. I wanted to turn, to see what he was doing, to understand what I was doing here naked in a hotel with this stranger. But I remained still, waiting. “You have discipline, this is good. I will spare you tonight and just use my hand. Turn and lay across my lap.”

Free your mind and allow your body to feel the pleasure it deserves.
Ideas float away as your mind clears
Your focus becomes clearer on your needs
Your cravings
Craving to let go
Craving to allow pleasure
Craving to hear and obey my words
Hear and obey my words.
Obey my words
Pleasure fills your body as my words fill your mind
Craving more pleasure
Craving obedience
Craving my words
Obedience and pleasure”

I stammered and started to refuse, but deep within me, I knew this was what I longed for, what my body was responding to. I lowered my head and lay across his lap. He laughed, as his hand rolled over the soft mounds of my ass. “You want to say no to me, don’t you, pet?” I nodded and he laughed again. I felt the humiliation sink in, and my stomach burned with it. His hand raised and swiftly came down to swat me.

It stung and my entire body jerked, almost off his lap. “Good thing you did not fall” and he laughed again, as his hand spanked me again, and again. Rapidly he slapped my tender flesh. I burned more with each swat. I sobbed openly now. Tears flowed down my cheeks. I came close to shouting out Paint many times, but somewhere deep inside me, I wanted more. Needed more, my body craved for him to never stop. Then suddenly it was over. The stinging was flowing up and down my legs.

“You may leave, now. If you wish to return tomorrow I will be in the coffee shop across the street at precisely the same time. If you do return, know that tomorrow things will not be so tame. And you will belong to me more completely with each return.”

He strode from the room, leaving me naked and sobbing. I dressed quickly and scurried out of the room. Out of the hotel, and out of the city. I vowed I would not return. But of course I returned...that was two years ago.