The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crowning Achievement

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

Even in a medieval kingdom, there were areas that could be called slums. Given the lack of technology available during the Dark Ages, that wasn’t too surprising but it might have been surprising to see the group of men gathered in the small cellar of a run-down inn.

They were an odd group, men in their forties, many with the robes of noblemen, not the sort of people you’d expect to see in such a part of town. They ranged from advisors to landowners to clergy, all meeting for a specific purpose.

“She has to go, it’s that simple,” Count Neforia said. He paced the small room, gaining the attention of the dozen other men gathered inside. “This unjust war the Queen has ordered will be the downfall of the kingdom.”

“We all agree on that,” a landowner named Smithers announced. “It’s the reason we’re here now. But we need to decide on how.”

“I still don’t see why we can’t just kill her,” another landowner said. “A dash of poison in her dinner, the problem’s solved.”

“No, it’s not,” Father Harriston said. “You’re forgetting the Princess. She’ll take over and we all know she’s as wicked as her mother, if not more so. And killing both of them will just arouse suspicion.”

“Damn it, we need to do something!” Neforia said. He turned to a young, blond-haired man. “Can’t she see we’re no match for Guilden?”

Jacobi, chief advisor for the Queen, shook his head. “She can’t be stopped. She refuses to accept that she could be wrong. She’s determined to wage this war no matter the cost and won’t accept anything but victory.”

“Which won’t happen,” Neforia said, shaking his head. “Guilden has too many men and too many weapons. We can’t hope to match that.”

“Perhaps you gentlemen are overlooking another option.” Everyone turned towards the doorway as a man in armor appeared. Several men took out swords as they recognized Torcan, captain of the Royal Guard and the Queen’s personal bodyguard. “Peace, gentlemen,” Torcan said, holding up his hands, his bearded face wearing a slight smile. “I’m here as an ally and perhaps a friend.”

“And he comes not alone!” Leaping from behind the bulky Torcan was a thin, lithe figure dressed in the wild costume of a harlequin, bells on his cap ringing as he bowed. “Jockmo the Jester is here as well.”

Neforia stepped forward. “A friend? You expect us to believe that, Torcan?”

“I expect you to believe that I knew where you all were and what you are all planning,” Torcan said. “I could very easily have had you all arrested and executed for treason. The fact that I haven’t should be enough to convince you that I’m here for the same reason you are. To end this war as soon as possible.”

“You’d turn against the Queen?” Jacobi said. “Against the rulers you swore an oath to serve for the last thirty years?”

“You know me as a man of honor,” Torcan said grimly. “A man who can’t stand by and watch his kingdom be led to destruction to satisfy a Queen’s ego. I’m also a father who’s lost two sons in this war. I don’t intend to lose any more.”

“So, you plan to help us?” Father Harriston said.

“I do,” Torcan said. “The problem before us is that getting rid of them just won’t work. Too much suspicion and too many questions left to answer. We can’t risk upsetting some of our allies. Even if they won’t aid us in this war, they won’t be too happy if the Queen and the Princess drop dead suddenly.”

“So, what do you suggest?” Neforia said, lowering his sword.

“Actually, the suggestion was mine,” Jockmo said with a grin as he balanced himself on one of the chairs.

“You have an idea?” Neforia said in disbelief.

“I only play at being the fool, my Lord. I love this nation as much as any of you and I want to aid as I can. Besides, with all respect, I’m about the only person here the Queen and the Princess would not be at all suspicious of.”

“What do you have in mind?” Neforia asked.

Jockmo smiled. “If we can’t remove the Queen, we can at least change her mind.”

“Impossible,” Jacobi said. “I can’t sway her, how can you?”

“Trust me, my Lord, the fool has ways the sensible don’t,” Jockmo smiled as he began to relate his plan.

* * *

The mood inside the castle was tense. It had been since the day the King had died and his only daughter had taken his place as ruler. In that time, Queen Isabeli had attained a reputation as cold as ice with a heart of stone. She was proud to the point of denying that she could ever be wrong, which was why her nation was in the middle of a war it was losing.

That stubborn streak and ruthlessness had rubbed off on her own child. Princess Drusilla was as cold as her mother and many thought she was even deadlier because she had the fire of youth on her side to allow her to grow into her role as imperial dictator. Between the two, life around the castle hadn’t been easy. Their tempers were both quite short and Jockmo had seen men and women imprisoned for the least likely of offenses. He knew that if this plan failed, it would mean his life. But, he was willing to take that risk.

He bounced around the halls, humming lightly, giving off the appearance of jovial bliss that had been his saving grace more than once. He entered the private chambers of the Princess and saw her sitting at her bed, a servant combing her hair. She was attractive, her angelic face a stark contrast to her true nature, her black hair flowing down her shoulders. She wore a simpler dress than usual, her nice form showing through the curves. She rolled her eyes at Jockmo’s appearance. “What do you want, jester?”

“Merely to entertain a while, my lady,” Jockmo said as he entered. “The Queen is busy with her advisors and I need to show some of my talents.”

“I would imagine you would enjoy a break from your idiotic performances,” Drusilla sniffed.

“As my teacher once told me, a jester unemployed is nobody’s fool,” Jockmo answered. “Besides, I have a gift I believe you may enjoy.”

“Really?” Drusilla’s mood brightened. Her affinity for toys and decorations was well known, which was exactly what Jockmo was counting on. With a brush of her hand, Drusilla dismissed her handmaiden. The woman gave Jockmo a secret nod of approval before leaving, shutting the door behind her. Jockmo turned to Drusilla, who sat on the bed, waiting for him. “So, what do you have?”

Smiling, Jockmo reached behind him and from seemingly nowhere pulled out an intricate box. It appeared to be a simple box with a strange carved pattern upon it. Jockmo turned a tiny crank on the box’s bottom that set the pattern into motion. It appeared to be a series of colored bands flowing into each other. The bands began to move as Jockmo turned the crank, creating a strange colored effect that looked like a whirlpool Drusilla had once seen in the castle moat. “It’s pretty, but what is it?” Drusilla asked.

“You have to watch and see,” Jockmo said. “Just keep watching the spiral, Princess. Watch it carefully. Keep your eyes directly on the center of the spiral. Don’t’ look away, don’t think of anything else, just concentrate on the center of the spiral. Keep watching the center, Princess, the center, keep your eyes directly on the center. Watch as the colors flow into the center of the spiral, Princess, watch the pretty colors flow into the center. Watch the colors spin and spin, flowing into the center of the spiral. Watch the pretty colors, Princess, watch them spin around and around, flowing towards the center of the spiral, watch the colors flow into the center, Princess, into the center, watch the pretty colors flow into the center. It’s so relaxing to watch the pretty colors spiral into the center, Princess, watch them flow into the center, it’s so relaxing to watch.

“Just keep watching the center, Princess, watch the center of the spiral. Watch the pretty colors flow into the center, Princess, watch the pretty colors and you’re beginning to feel sleepy now, Princess. As you watch the colors spin around and around and flow into the center of the spiral, you’re beginning to feel very sleepy, Princess. As you watch the colors spin around and around and around, you’re beginning to feel so sleepy, Princess, so very sleepy. The more you watch the center of the spiral, the more you watch the colors spin and flow, spin and flow, the more you will want to sleep. You’re feeling so sleepy now, Princess, so very sleepy, you can’t help but go to sleep, a deep, deep sleep.”

Jockmo stopped turning the crank as he watched Drusilla’s head dip forward, her eyes shut. He placed the box on a table and looked at the entranced girl. “Listen very closely, Drusilla,” Jockmo said softly. “Listen closely to my voice. You can still hear my voice even though you are sleeping. In fact, as you listen to my voice, you drop deeper and deeper into this sleep. The more you do what I say, the deeper into this sleep you will fall.” Jockmo took a breath, then moved forward, his hands beginning to undo the front of Drusilla’s blouse. She stiffened slightly but began to relax as Jockmo talked to her. “You’re feeling so calm and peaceful in this sleep, Drusilla, so peaceful that you don’t have to pay attention to anything I’m doing or anything you’re feeling. Just let yourself go, Drusilla, let yourself fall into this deep sleep and feel nothing but an overwhelming sense of pleasure.”

Jockmo moved in and began to massage Drusilla’s full breasts. The Princess sighed as she felt her chest massaged, her nipples tightening under Jockmo’s hands. The Jester could feel himself harden as he worked on the ruler-to-be but he fought hard to keep from taking her in broad daylight. Instead, he spoke softly to her, laying the groundwork for his plans later that evening.

* * *

Although Isabeli would never admit it, being the Queen was lonely. She had no peers or others she could talk to on an equal level, no one who understood the weight the crown carried. Given this lack of friendship, it wasn’t surprising Isabeli had turned out the way she had. She truly believed herself a divine Queen, her commands equal to orders from on high, expecting them to be carried out as swiftly as possible. She demanded total obedience and those who didn’t give it to her payed for it. Despite it all, however, she was lonely and it was that loneliness that drove her to such extreme acts as waging war on a nation more powerful than hers and it was her own stubborn pride that kept her from backing off despite the odds.

She sat on her throne, the epitome of regal beauty, her crown nestled snugly on her short black hair, her porcelain beauty features gazing out over her advisors and generals as they briefed her on the progress of the war she had demanded, her intricate dress making her appear larger than she really was. Her eyes narrowed as she gazed at Jacobi. “We have made our decision, Chief Advisor. There will be no negotiation.”

“With all due respect, your Majesty,” Jacobi said. “We are losing, badly. Men, weapons, supplies and money, we are outmatched on all of them. At the moment, Guilden is content merely to defend her borders. But should we continue, they will invade us.”

“And we will defend ourselves,” the Queen said. “There shall be no surrender, Jacobi, is that understood?”

“Then there will be no kingdom, My Queen,” Count Neforia said. “We cannot win.”

“How dare you!” Isabeli said, glaring at the wealthy landowner. “How dare you question me? How dare you go against me?”

“I’m not going against you, My Queen,” Neforia said. “The facts are and the facts say we are no match for Guilden.”

Isabeli leaned back in her chair. “It is out of the respect my father had for you that I don’t have your executed on the spot,” she announced. “I am your Queen. It is my will that guides us and it is my will that shall lead us to victory.”

“Only one will can do that, Your Majesty,” Father Harriston said. “And it comes not from you.”

“But it speaks to me,” Isabeli said. “And it has spoken now. Go, all of you. I dismiss you from my chambers as of now.”

There was a murmuring as the men filed out of the room. “Now she believes she’s been chosen by God,” Neforia muttered. “This gets worse by the moment.”

“If Jockmo can succeed, our worries will be over,” Jacobi said. “We can only put our faith in him now.”

“Faith in the fool?”

“The Lord works in mysterious ways,” Harriston said. “We can only hope he works through the fool better than the sane.”

* * *

Back in the throne room, Isabeli shook her head, rubbing her face with a hand as she reflected on the meeting. How dare they presume to question her? Right or wrong, it didn’t matter, she was their queen and they were bound by duty and honor to obey her commands, whatever they may be. Isabeli sighed as she heard a ringing sound coming behind her. “I wish to be alone right now, Jester.”

“Ah, I know when there are spirits in need of raising, my Queen,” Jockmo said as he came forward. He held a small lute in his hand, the bells on his cap sounding off as he sat next to the throne. “A simple song might be what’s needed to ease your mind.”

“Why do I put up with you, Jester?”

“Maybe because of what I represent, my Lady?” Jockmo slowly began to tweak the strings on the instrument in his hands. “Your father once told me he envied me, envied my having the freedom to do whatever I wanted.”

“Perhaps,” the Queen allowed as she let her gaze move into the distance as Jockmo began to play. It was a nice tune, a soft melody that flowed into Isabeli’s ears nicely. She sighed and sat back in her throne, trying to let the worries and pressures of her title get to her. Her gaze was drawn to the jester as he played, his voice a nice match to the song. She blinked as the bells on his cap hit the sunlight, playing tiny globes of light into her eyes. It seemed that Jockmo’s head moved slightly as he sang, the light shifting off of the bells and into her eyes. It was an odd effect but somehow it seemed to match the song, making Isabeli feel tired. She felt very tired suddenly as she stared at the shining, dancing lights from the bells as Jockmo played a song that was starting to sound like a lullaby. It sounded so good, so very good, to just watch the lights and listen to the song and let herself drift. Drift away into a nice, peaceful sleep.....

* * *

Jockmo’s stocking-clad feet padded down the castle hallways as he approached the Royal sleeping quarters. The two guards nodded and moved aside, letting him pass. They then situated themselves before the door as per Torcan’s orders and prepared for a long night.

Jockmo’s first stop was at the bedroom of Princess Drusilla. He stole inside and moved towards the bed. Drusilla lay sleeping under the covers, her long black hair flowing around the pillow as she rested. Jockmo moved over her and held the spiral box above her and began to turn the crank. “Drusilla,” he said softly. “Drusilla, look at me.” Drusilla’s eyes slowly opened and she groaned as she became partly awake. Her eyes instantly focused on the spinning spiral and went blank as did her mind, once again falling under the spell Jockmo had created for her.

“You are asleep again, Princess,” Jockmo said. “You are asleep and you must do whatever I say as long as you are asleep. Do you understand, Drusilla?”

“Yes....” the Princess sighed as she felt her will be given over to the Jester. Jockmo stopped turning the crank and placed the box to the side as he sat Drusilla up and pulled her nightgown over her head. She was naked underneath, her lush breasts beckoning to him, as did her tight pussy. Jockmo swiftly undressed and lay on top of the Princess. He kissed her on the lips, igniting a passion inside her that soon came loose as she pulled Jockmo to her, embracing him as her tongue dived into his mouth. Jockmo leaned himself down on her lush chest, feeling her nubile young body with his hands.

Jockmo slowly pushed his cock into Drusilla’s pussy, trying to answer the passion her young mind was begging for. He met a little resistance as he hit her virginity but pushed on, sliding his shaft in and out of her snatch as he worked at her. Jockmo’s face went to Drusilla’s breasts, licking at her curves as he pushed on, adding to the pleasure rolling through Drusilla’s body. She cried out as he finally broke through, her body shaking under her first orgasm, her mind willing to do absolutely anything to experience such love again.

Jockmo leaned down and began to speak softly to her. “You’re drifting into a deeper sleep now, Princess, a much deeper sleep. You will awaken feeling wonderful and you will want to feel this wonderful again. However, you must first do some things for me.....”

* * *

It was only a short walk down the private hallway to the Queen’s bedchambers. Jockmo paused before the doors, preparing himself before stealing inside. He could see Isabeli lying on the bed, deep asleep. She slept in the nude and Jockmo could see a peek of her pert breasts under the sheets. He moved to the bed and softly spoke. “My Queen? My Queen?”

Isabeli’s eyes half-opened and looked up at Jockmo, who began to make passes with his hands in front of her face. “You’re falling into a deep sleep, your Majesty, a very deep sleep. You cannot keep your eyes open, you must shut them and sleep deeply.” He watched Isabeli’s eyes flutter shut as she fell under his spell. “Listen to my voice, my Queen,” Jockmo said. “Listen carefully and find yourself falling deeper and deeper under my control, deeper and deeper asleep. It has been a long time since you’ve given yourself to man, has it not, my Queen?”

“Yes...” The Queen didn’t find anything wrong with the fact that she was divulging such information to an intruder in her bedroom. When she had been entranced before, Jockmo had made sure that his voice would be a new focus for the Queen to listen to. All she could think of was pleasing the Jester and do what he said.

“A long time, my Queen, a very long time. You want to give yourself to a man again, your Highness. You must give yourself to a man as soon as possible. You must give yourself to me, your Majesty, you must give yourself to me.”

“To...you...” As soon as the words left her lips, Jockmo was kissing Isabeli, unleashing a torrent of long hidden passion. The Queen brought him down to her, stripping the covers away as she kissed her jester madly, laying her lips on his throat and face. He rolled her over and sat her on top of him. The Queen needed no commands for what came next. She sat herself onto Jockmo’s chest and slid her pussy onto his ready shaft. She began to move back and forth in a smooth rythym, timing herself to Jockmo’s thrusts. Jockmo’s hands moved up her body, cupping the royal tits as the Queen rode him like a horse, her short hair bouncing as she thrusted forward on Jockmo’s cock. His commands were taking better effect than he’d hoped as proved when the two soon orgasmed, their combined effort leaving them breathless.

As Isabeli collapsed onto him, Jockmo was already whispering in her ear, telling her of the pleasures she had just felt and what it would take to feel them again....

* * *

“You are sure of this, Your Highness?” Jacobi asked.

“I am,” Isabeli announced to the entire crowded throne room. “Recall our troops and make arrangements for negotiations to begin. As of now, the war is over.”

The men in the room were too dignified to let out a public cry, but they did smile and shake hands with one another as the Queen made her decision. She glanced over at her daughter, who returned the beaming smile.

“There will be some changes made around here,” the Queen announced. “Torcan, I’ll want to see you about some of those unfortunate laws I’ve made.”

“My Queen,” Torcan bowed.

“Count Neforia, I will meet with you and your other lords to talk about some changes in the taxes.”

“As you wish,” the Count smiled.

“And Father, I think it’s time the Church and the Crown got a little more involved.”

“Bless you, Your Majesty.”

Neither the Queen nor the Princess seemed to notice the grateful looks the men threw at Jockmo who sprawled near the thrones. The jester merely smiled, knowing that he was coming out a lot better than the country was. Being the power behind the throne was nice but being the power under it was even better.