The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cruise Control

By

Mesmer Eyes

Klaus placed the hairbrush carefully into a plastic bag and then into the pocket of his dinner jacket. Taking one last look around he switched off the vanity lamp and turned towards the door. He stopped behind the door and listened, he could hear the noise of two chambermaids gossiping. His hand froze on the handle as he waited for the sound to fade to a whisper. Finally satisfied he opened the door of the darkened room and stepped into the empty corridor. He stepped out and secured the door behind him uttering a sigh of relief. The little trinket that now rested in his pocket was all that he needed to put his plan into motion. Klaus was not a brave man but in this situation he knew that a certain amount of courage was essential, and after all if his plan succeeded he would be taking home something a lot more exiting from this cruise than a suntan. For the first time in a while Klaus allowed himself a small smile.

A few minutes later Klaus was in his own cabin, he took the plastic bag from his jacket and placed it next to a heavy case that was resting on the table. Klaus smiled once again this time at the contents of the case, the tools of his trade as a perfume designer. He selected a bottle of clear liquid and placed it on the table, then he reached over and picked up the plastic bag and removed the stolen hairbrush. He pulled a few strands from the brush with a pair of tweezers placed them in the clear liquid and put the cap back on. Klaus watched the liquid begin to bubble as it quickly dissolved the strands of hair. Within a few minutes the liquid was once again still and clear. Klaus took a second bottle from the case and emptied the contents into the first bottle, almost before he could replace the lid the new concoction began to fizz and vibrate. Klaus held on tightly to the bottle as the two compounds mixed to become one, until once again where there had been turmoil there was only stillness silence and clarity. Finally Klaus opened the bottle a third time and using a small dropper let a small amount of another liquid enter the equation. Klaus put the bottle to his nose and smelt it. It was perfect any woman would be proud to wear it. The new perfume was in fact designed for one woman in particular and that woman was at that very moment looking for the hairbrush that he had stolen earlier.

Catherine Morgan was pouting; she tossed her long black hair in vain as she looked for the missing hairbrush. Bugger it she thought the bloody thing was a present from her father. Catherine sighed she was still far too edgy, the cruise was not proving to be a great success. Even at the price her father had paid for this virtual floating apartment, the ship was still overrun with middle-aged matrons and retired couples recapturing their youth. She was here to get over the last in a long line of failed relationships, the last one by far the worst and for her father the most embarrassing. How in god’s name had she ever got involved with that pathetic little worm of a gardener, sure the sex had been good and steamy and his body had been to die for? But all in all he was thick as two short planks. It had cost her father a not so small fortune to pay him off. Catherine decided that maybe the jerk had been after the money all along, not that that thought did anything for her ego of course. Bastard!

Catherine walked into the restaurant and allowed herself to be seated at a table, she smiled at the waiter and watched his heart melt. As he turned away she smiled knowing the effect she had on men in general. All over the restaurant men of all ages were giving her surreptitious glances and Catherine loved it. A big bank balance might get you good service anywhere, But having a great body and a killer smile and the intellect to use it was in Catherine’s mind a far greater edge. The first course and wine arrived in a flash, the waiters vying with each other to deliver it with as much style and panache that they could muster.

Just like most of the other men Klaus was watching her. Only Klaus was watching her for a different reason, he needed access to her. His hand was in his pocket and gripping a small atomiser. The atomiser was a carbon copy of the one sitting in Catherine’s purse and all he had to do in front of the whole restaurant and a clutch of drooling men was to find an excuse to get close to her, all he had to do was swap them over. Klaus watched as each course came and went until finally she was ready to leave. He was waiting on the deck when Catherine came out for her evening walk. This was the moment he had been waiting for. Cannoning into to the promenading beauty Klaus sent her purse spinning into the bulkhead and Catherine thudding into a lifeboat station. To his relief the contents of the purse spilled on to the floor. Before Catherine could recover Klaus bent down and palmed her atomiser replacing it with his copy, scooping up the rest of the contents he turned to apologise and was met with a stinging slap that left his head ringing. Catherine pushed him aside and stormed off towards her cabin. Klaus watched as she stormed off, his eyes following in detail her swaying ass as she disappeared through a door. Klaus walked back into the restaurant. Stage 2 was complete. Catherine seemed a lot less inaccessible now.

It had taken a good hour for Catherine to calm down enough to check the contents of her purse in case she had either lost anything or even had something stolen by that clumsy oaf on deck. To her relief nothing was missing. It was still early and Catherine decided that a visit to the casino was in order, she didn’t gamble that much but there wasn’t much else to do on a ship like this.

Klaus had been surprised when she had walked into the casino, surprised but excited. All he had to find out now was whether she had applied any more perfume. Klaus pulled a small aerosol from his pocket and sprayed a little on his hands and face. Two women walking past and laughed not expecting a man to apply perfume in public. Klaus dismissed them and made his way across the casino towards Catherine. He was feeling sick both from fear and anticipation not even knowing for sure that this was going to work. He took a deep breath and spoke.

“Excuse me, Miss Morgan?”

Catherine turned recognising him immediately.

“If you are trying to apologise. FORGET IT!”

She turned back to the table and threw down some chips

“I am sorry about running into you, but that’s not why I’m here.”

Catherine turned and looked at him like a piece of dirt.”

“OK amuse me. Why are you here?”

“I was hoping that you would apologise for slapping me.”

“Me apologise that’s rich. Do I have to get security or will you leave me alone.”

Klaus touched her arm and she flinched.

“Don’t touch me again.”

“Very well Miss Morgan, perhaps we can talk later, I’ll be on the promenade deck.”

Catherine didn’t even answer she just turned and threw down some more chips.

Klaus walked away towards the promenade deck, still not knowing whether his plan was working or not.

Catherine was still playing roulette thirty minutes later, but she couldn’t concentrate, she felt really weird, it was like part of her was missing. She looked around for a waiter and ordered a drink and when it came uncharacteristically she downed it in one and ordered another. It was the asshole from earlier there was something about him, something strange. Catherine for some reason could not get him out of her mind. Catherine drank her second drink and decided to call it a night. On her way back to her cabin she passed the entrance to the promenade and to her surprise it was only with a supreme effort of will that she stopped herself from going to see if that jerk was still waiting for her. Well she thought he could wait all night. But for some reason this gave her no pleasure at all and by the time she reached her cabin her stomach was churning. She had never suffered any motion sickness before, but that was what it felt like. Catherine fell back on to the bed and closed her eyes, trying in vain to clear the strange feeling but it just seemed to get worse. After a while all she could do was curse that insignificant little bastard that had knocked her over. Until then she had been fine. Catherine splashed her face with water and then threw herself into the shower to try and bring herself out of the nausea she was feeling. Thirty minutes later dressed in a jogging suit she was on her way to the promenade deck. The closer she got the better she began to feel. As soon as she saw him she sighed with relief, glad that he had waited after all. In the back of her mind a warning voice was shouting at her telling her that something was wrong. Catherine tried hard to listen, every fibre of her being wanted to run the other way, but unfortunately for the beautiful heiress forces beyond her control were now at work.

“Hello Catherine, I hope you don’t mind me calling you Catherine?”

Catherine just glared at him

“Yes well anyway, I’m glad you came.”

Klaus spotted her wet hair, she’d obviously taken a shower, and he just had to hope that enough of the compound had been absorbed to at least give him an edge.

“Why did you come? After our little chat earlier I rather doubted that you would.”

“I I don’t know.”

“Someone of your obvious intelligence should surely be able to answer such a simple question.”

“I think, I mean I needed to see you”

“Why?”

“I don’t understand why, I was feeling terrible after I spoke to you and when I thought about seeing you here I started to feel better... so I came.”

“So how do you feel now?”

“Confused. Something’s happening to me. I think you’ve done something to me.”

“But how could I, we’ve only met twice?”

“I don’t know, but you’ve done something to me you bastard.”

“That’s no way to speak to a new friend.”

“We’re not friends, you’re just an ugly jerk trying to hit on me and I’m going to report you to the Captain.”

“And what will you say?”

“I.. I... I’ll say that you’ve been harassing me, the people in the casino will back me up. I’ll have you thrown off the ship.”

“I’m sure with your fathers connections that’s true. But sleep on this my beautiful dove. If the captain has me removed then you will never see me again. Now will you? How does that make you feel?”

“Never is just not long enough you bastard.”

“Let’s see how you feel in the morning, shall we?”

Klaus turned and walked away leaving a look of utter bewilderment on Catherine’s face. The moment she had entertained the idea of never seeing this man again the feeling of nausea had returned and this time it was accompanied by a stab of fear that shocked her with it’s intensity. Catherine ran back to her cabin and threw herself on to the bed sobbing until finally even the fear and nausea could not keep her from sleeping.

Catherine’s sleep was permeated with images of Klaus, she was chasing him and no matter how fast she ran he was just getting farther and farther away. She kept shouting for him to stop but all he would do was beckon her onward into the darkness and all Catherine could do was follow until the moment their hands were about to touch and Catherine sat upright in bed, naked, wide eyed and drenched in sweat. In that moment Catherine had total clarity of mind. She could not go to the Captain. This stranger had some sort of hold over her and until she knew what it was she would have to play his game. Catherine shivered involuntarily her mind crossed briefly by a feeling of the fear from last night. Then she leapt from the bed and prepared for the day ahead.

Catherine looked at herself in the mirror she was dressed to kill; this would throw her tormentor off balance a little. Catherine adjusted her breasts in the white crop top she was wearing and straightened her white mini skirt, The stockings were probably going too far, as were the stilettos, but at the moment her body was her only weapon and she intended to use it. Finally with a few sprays of perfume she was ready. She guessed finding the man would be easy; in so much as he would find her when he wanted to. Catherine stepped from her cabin to find Klaus stood there waiting.

“Can’t a girl do anything in peace?”

Klaus laughed.

“You look stunning my dear, for my benefit I assume?”

Catherine looked at him provocatively and was glad to see him swallow hard as she gave him an eyeful of her well-packed breasts.

“Like what you see?”

Klaus coughed and offered her his arm. Catherine took his arm and he led her out on deck.

“So how are you feeling this morning Catherine?”

“OK”

“No more nausea?”

Catherine grimaced

“At least not while you are with me. Tell me does it make you feel better even when you just think about me?”

Catherine stood there tight-lipped. That one had hit home.

“What have you done to me?”

“Nothing really my dear”

“Tell me please, I have to know.”

“I would have thought that saying please would hurt too much.”

Catherine scowled and Klaus laughed.

“I will tell you but on one condition”

“Name it.”

“I tell you over coffee in my cabin.”

Catherine hesitated.

“That’s my only offer.”

Catherine nodded and followed Klaus towards his cabin.

* * *

The cabin was very basic Klaus motioned for her to sit on the bed while he sat on the only chair.

“I don’t even know your name”

“Oh how remiss of me. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Klaus Henderson”

Klaus poured Catherine a coffee and handed it to her.

“OK I’m waiting”

“Coffee first my dear.”

Catherine took a large gulp of coffee and slammed the cup on to the bedside table.

“Now TELL ME!”

“Very well. It’s like this. I came on this cruise to test a theory.”

“Theory, what theory?”

“All in good time. I design perfumes and to cut a long story short I have designed a perfume which when combined with a woman’s DNA brings about certain changes in that woman.”

“What sort of changes?”

“Well the subject, that’s you by the way becomes dependent on a nominated male. That’s me by the way and the more perfume the subject uses the more dependant she becomes. That perfume you’re wearing smells delicious by the way.”

“You bastard. That night on deck. The purse”

“That’s right I substituted my perfume for your perfume.”

“But why. OH MY GOD. How did I become dependant on you.”

“Simple I have a male version of the perfume and all it need to activate is skin contact, that’s why I touched your arm in the casino. So from then on you were bound to come and find me. When we are apart you are not shall we say, feeling your best.”

“This is barbarous, it’s inhumane. MY God what have you done to me.”

“I’ve simply made sure that in future all your past relationship problems won’t be repeated because for the rest of your life you will be with me.”

“NO. I won’t do it. I’ll just get taken off the ship. Stop wearing the perfume, I’ll go cold turkey. My father will stop you. YOU BASTARD.”

“That’s all probably true, except for the bastard bit anyway. But the thing is one more huge dose of the perfume absorbed naturally into your body will make the effect permanent.”

“No way. There’s just no way I’m going to let you do that.”

Catherine stood up and as she did the room started to spin around her.

“Not through choice anyway. But I guessed that it’s why I insisted we come here. Worked it out yet?”

Catherine looked at the coffee cup and groaned.

“You’ve drugged me!”

“That’s right”

Klaus pushed her backwards on to the bed her breasts escaping as the crop top rode up but Catherine was already unconscious and at his mercy.

“Sweet dreams my love”

Klaus smiled down at his drugged little experiment, he opened his suitcase and took out a large plastic bag, which he laid, on the bed next to Catherine. Klaus then carefully undressed the sleeping beauty leaving her naked body on the bed and then he fed her limp body into the plastic bag until just her head was showing. Klaus attached a tube to the bottom of the bag and then started a mini compressor that began to pump copious amounts of perfume into the sealed polythene. Satisfied that there was enough of his special perfume adhered to her naked body he switched of the compressor and sat there and watched her sleeping.

The polythene bag was a good idea it meant none of the perfume had anywhere else to go except into her body. It would make his goal easier to achieve and it would also be achieved a lot quicker. Klaus began to mull over the things he hadn’t told Catherine. A massive dose like this would not only make her dependant on him it would make her obey him. Admittedly at first it would be through an innate fear that he would leave her but in a very short while it would simply become an unbreakable habit and another chain in her bondage to him. In a week or so when the cruise was over she would leave the ship a totally changed woman and he would be a very happy and ultimately a very rich man indeed.

Catherine opened her eyes and stared straight at Klaus, she was immediately aware of the changes within her and what Klaus had done to her, she sat up on the bed and covered her breasts.

“You’re going to get away with this aren’t you?”

“What do you think.”

“I can’t really think at all, other than that I never want to leave you.”

“You will do whatever I want?”

“I have no choice do I.”

“No not really.”

“Why have you done this to me?”

“Because you’re beautiful and rich, but most of all just because I could.”

“I want you to forget what I have done to you Catherine.”

“I I can’t.”

“You can Catherine, otherwise you know what might happen don’t you?”

“Yes, I’ll I’ll try”

“That’s good enough for now, get dressed and we’ll go back to your cabin, it’s much more comfortable there”

Catherine did as she was told all of the time wondering how she could ever forget what he had done to her. But even now almost imperceptibly memories were starting to fade just as Klaus knew they would, the power of her own mind would bury them in order to preserve her ties to him. Klaus kissed her on the forehead and they stepped out into the corridor.

Back in her own Cabin Catherine was once again naked and this time so was Klaus.

“You can see what a magnificent body I have Catherine and I can see how much you want to make love to me.”

“Catherine looked at the skinny six footer in front of her, She did want to make love to him that much was true, she would do anything to keep him close to her and avoid the pain of separation. She looked away and when she looked back she was stunned, his body was magnificent and she was going to worship every inch of it. Meanwhile the skinny six foot Klaus moved towards the bed and closer to paradise.

It was a union that Klaus had chemically engineered but even so the strength and power of Catherine’s passion still surprised him. From the moment she had taken his erect member into her mouth and teased him to distraction. Finally inside of her racing towards a mutual climax that left them both breathless his sense of wonder did not diminish. He lay there afterward staring at her sleeping face he could almost have been forgiven for forgetting that Catherine was not there of her own free will.

The following morning Catherine opened her eyes and looked at the sleeping man beside her, she turned on to her side and rested on her elbow. She looked across at Klaus the man she was going to spend the rest of her life with and a brief frown of confusion crossed her face. There was something about perfume, something odd, but try as she might Catherine could not bring the memory to the surface. In the end she stopped trying and began to trace shapes with her finger on Klaus’s chest and as he stirred she shivered, god knows how she would cope if he ever left her. Klaus opened his eyes and smiled and all her fears disappeared. This time it was forever and briefly wondered what her father would think about her marrying a perfume designer.

Then once again they made love.