The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Crush

Chapter title: Crush

Tags: fd, mc, mf, ff

Story Description: Karen is jealous of her crush’s new girlfriend, who takes an unusual interest in Karen.

Disclaimer: Adults only. This story is to be enjoyed purely as fantasy. Email me at with any feedback.

Karen could still remember the night she had first met Evelyn. It was the night everything had gone wrong.

Jack had finally broken up with his old girlfriend, a prissy no-nonsense kind of girl who had been no good for him. Their mutual friends had convinced him to spend a night clubbing to get over her. Before that night, Karen had spent the whole day agonizing over what to wear, and whether she should be flirty or coy. Whether she should simply tell Jack how she felt, wait for him to make the first move, or let her body do the talking.

For a while, it had seemed like everything was going to work out. Jack’s eyes seemed to be lingering on her more than usual... the same kind of wistful puppy dog glances she would always aim at him. They ended up on the dance floor together: talking and laughing like they always did, but there was something different in his eyes as their fingertips brushed up against each other, and their bodies grew closer than friends normally did. Like he was finally beginning to realize what he had been missing, what had been right in front of him for so long. And when he pulled in her closer, Karen had closed her eyes and waited for a kiss that never came.

It was at the moment that the devil herself made an appearance. Evelyn. Six feet tall in her ridiculous red heels, platinum blonde hair she must have dyed that morning, and a tight slutty red dress that was practically begging every stranger to stare at her chest. Karen had known for a while that Jack was a boob man. Her own girls were able to attract attention when she wanted it, but she’d chosen to understate them that night in a loose-fitting outfit. But in that fateful moment on the dance floor when she saw Jack’s gaze drift from making eye contact with her to focus in on Evelyn’s cleavage, drawn into the twin orbit of her breasts... Karen realized she had made a mistake.

It hadn’t take long for Evelyn to notice the handsome man captivated by her—Jack was the cutest guy in the club, hands down. She’d slithered up to him and gave him a look men’s mothers warned them about. Jack put up a valiant effort trying to resist, turning away at first, but Evelyn had insisted, grabbing Jack by the hand and pulling him off to the dance floor. He seemed uncomfortable at first, put off by the aggressive woman, but soon Evelyen was rubbing up and down his arms and letting him watch the lights play off her outfit and her cleavage that was practically thrust in his face. It didn’t take long for Jack’s little head get the better of his big one, and the two were inseparable for the rest of the night. Karen had slinked back to where their friends were getting drinks, forcing herself not to watch her crush get felt up in public. The last she saw Jack that night was when he told them he was taking off, with Evelyn smiling coquettishly on his arm. He seemed to have forgotten Karen even existed. And just like that, she was invisible to him again.

And now Jack wanted the two of them to be friends. Karen sighed. From all she knew, Evelyn wasn’t a bad person. They’d been dating for a month now, and Jack was eager to have her befriend the rest of the gang. The new couple was mercifully light on PDA, at least. The most she’d seen them do since that first night was share a peck on the cheek or a secret whisper. But every time Karen saw them together, it drove her crazy. That should have been her, being held by him like that. Next time, she wouldn’t wait so long. Next time, she’d be the bold one. Next time... if there even was a next time. And now they were supposed to have a girl’s night out together. Karen could hardly think of anything she wanted to do less.

The text on her phone had told her to meet Evelyn at a shop in the mall called Tart’s. Karen had given the store a wide berth in the past, and a closer look at the exterior gave her no reason to regret that decision. That mannequins in the front window were a slutty caricature of femininity, their chests thrust out, their asses on display, practically begging for male attention. Why would any woman do that to herself? Not seeing Evelyn standing anywhere nearby, Karen reluctantly walked in. She felt uncomfortable being anywhere near the place. There were figuring hugging latex outfits, bedazzled bras... and there, on the back wall, was the red dress Evelyn had worn that first night they’d met. Of course it would be here. Karen stepped closer to the garment that had so bewitched Jack, fascinated and put off at the same time. The display called it, “The Seductress”.

“Oh, I have that outfit! I love it to death.” Evelyn had somehow snuck up behind her. She was wearing a short ebony miniskirt and a baby blue tube top that predictably put her girls on display.

Karen reddened as she realized what Evelyn thought she had been staring at, taking that moment to back away slowly from the trashy outfit. Karen really didn’t want Evelyn thinking for one second that the two of them had anything in common. Eww. “I’m just killing time. I wasn’t really...”

“You have to try it on, I bet it’d look amazing on you.” Evelyn’s eyes were dancing, and she was already tugging on Karen’s arm. Before Karen knew it, she had ended up in a dressing room next to Evelyn with the dress in her hand. A few embarrassing moments later, and she had stuffed herself into the dress. When Karen stumbled out to eye herself in the full length mirror, the sight took her by surprise. Karen looked just like how she remembered Evelyn looking that first night. Poised, sexy, confident... Karen turned to one side to admire the shape of her ass in the dress, and the way the plunging neckline flattered her cleavage. She had to admit, she looked good. Maybe if she dressed like this in front of Jack...

“God, you look stunning in that. See, I knew you could look sexy.” Evelyn had a grin on her face.

Any pleasant feelings Karen was holding onto immediately evaporated after hearing Evelyn speak. “It’s not my style.”

“But you look so beautiful!” Evelyn was practically batting her eyelashes.

That trick might work on the guys, but not her. “Sorry.” Karen said, and turned back towards the dressing room.

Evelyn grabbed Karen’s arm to hold her in place. “Listen, I didn’t mean to be pushy, I just think you looked really good.” Evelyn’s tone was warm and syrupy. “You have to admit, there’s nothing wrong with dressing a little sexy every once in a while. Don’t you agree?”

Evelyn was staring at Karen with those wide puppy dog eyes. Evelyn was clearly used to getting her way, Karen could see how her charms could affect most people. But it wasn’t going to work on her. Evelyn wasn’t getting the hint though: now her hand was gently stroking Karen’s arm, for what must have been some reason other than making Karen’s skin crawl.

“I mean, I guess it’d be all right to wear something like this every once in a while.” Karen responded. Karen blinked. Had she really just said that?

“That’s right. It’s ok to be sexy.” Evelyn’s voice had become a low, comforting murmur. Evelyn’s eyes were all Karen could look at now, there was something deep and soulful in them. Something right. The fingers on her arm were becoming a welcome tingle, making her feel a little light-headed. Was she being too hard on Evelyn? The woman seemed like she just wanted to be her friend.

“I guess it’s ok to be sexy.” Karen said, trying to sound agreeable. “Sometimes.”

“I think you like being sexy. Picturing all those eyes on you. Being the center of attention. I bet it gets you hot.” Evelyn’s words sent a tiny shiver down Karen’s back.

“It does...” Karen’s voice trailed off. Why was she admitting this to this woman? Why should Evelyn care what kind of clothes she wore?

“So you’ll get the dress then. Because you like to feel sexy. Because you want to be sexy.” Evelyn’s voice was smooth and comforting. Her eyes, open and accepting. Her touch, melting away whatever concerns Karen had left. “Because being sexy feels good.”

“Yes... of course.” Karen said, still staring into Evelyn’s eyes.

“Good!” Evelyn squealed. She hugged Karen close, her full bosom mashing up against Karen’s own. For whatever reason, that seemed to break Karen out of the spell she’d been under. Karen was already regretting agreeing to buy the dress, she had no idea what it cost. But she made a promise to get it, and she always stuck by her word. That woman was amazingly persuasive. Karen guessed that Evelyn would make a killing in sales. At least that would give her some other target for her manipulations. Karen could suddenly see how Evelyn kept Jack wrapped around her finger.

Karen put up next to no resistance when Evelyn insisted she buy a new pair of heels to go with it. Karen scooped up a black pair, a small concession to her own sense of style. Evelyn seemed fine with it. Half an hour later they ended up at a bar, the two of them crammed into a booth in the corner.

“See any guys you like here?” Evelyn asked, taking a sip from her cocktail. Karen spotted a handsome young man lingering nearby to check out the gorgeous blonde sitting next to her. Even dressed like this, Karen was still no match for Evelyn.

Karen shrugged. “No, not really.”

“Boys aren’t your thing?” Evelyn’s eyes twinkled.

Karen reddened again. “They are, thank you very much.”

“There’s no shame in experimenting.” Evelyn set her drink down for a moment to lean in closer to Karen. Karen could smell her perfume. She smelled like strawberries. “I used to fool around a little bit. All before I met Jack of course.”

Karen didn’t say anything in response, but the disgusted expression on her face must have said it all. Evelyn didn’t seem offended, but giggled. “It’s all natural, there’s nothing wrong about it.”

“Well, it’s not for me.” Karen said, shaking her head.

“You’ve never been attracted to a girl? Not even a little bit.”

“Nope.” Karen said flatly. Truth was, her heart had only had room for one person for a long time, but she wasn’t about to tell Evelyn that.

“That’s so surprising.” Evelyn leaned in further. Karen guessed that most of the men in the bar would have killed for the view of Evelyn’s breasts Karen was currently being subjected to. Evelyn began speaking that smooth relaxing voice of hers. “I remember my first lesbian experience. There was this cute upperclassman with these gorgeous breasts. Full, soft, and round. All the guys were crazy about her. She had tits you could direct traffic with. Did you ever know anyone like that?”

Karen struggled to keep her eyes away from the generous melons that were the strongest basis for comparison she had. “I guess so.”

“She was so beautiful, sophisticated, sexy.” Evelyn’s voice really was relaxing. She should be doing recordings for insomniacs. Karen felt like she was going to have to fight to keep her eyes open. “I used to feel like I was jealous of her. She was so hot. So sexy. But then I realized what was really going on. I wanted her. I was falling for her. Can you imagine that?”

At some point, Evelyn had taken Karen’s hand in her own and started stroking it. Still, Karen couldn’t bring herself to look away to protest. Evelyn’s eyes were so fascinating to look at. And that rack... “Yeah.”

“She really had the most beautiful breasts.” Evelyn gently cupped one of her own boobs with her free hand. “They were amazing. Sensual. Full. It made me realize how much I enjoyed breasts. How attracted I was to them. It helped me understand the power of a sensual rack to captivate my thoughts, drive me wild with desire. Can you picture that?”

“Yes.” Karen simply spoke when it felt like her turn to speak. It was easy to let herself get carried away with the story.

“I was a breast fetishist. She made me addicted to her tits. Once that desire awoke in me, I began staring at women all the time. Dying to get a glimpse of their boobs. Obsessing over their tits. Knowing that it just took one look, one touch to drive me wild with desire. Knowing that a woman with beautiful breasts would always be able to seduce me.” Evelyn ran her free hand slowly over her breasts again, while gently squeezing Karen’s hand.

“Yes... yes.” Karen sighed. Karen let her gaze fall into Evelyn’s cleavage. It was spectacular. Mesmerizing. Hypnotic even. Karen let her mind go slack as she felt a light pressure on the back of her head, slowly guiding her face into that warm softness...

“It felt so good... it felt so right.” Evelyn whispered softly, as her magnificent melons began to fill Karen’s world as Karen’s face settled into their yielding flesh. “She opened up my mind... opened up my sexuality. Showed me how badly I needed her. How good it felt to just give in, and let her hypnotic breasts mold me into who she wanted me to be...”

Karen closed her eyes and nuzzled, letting the words wash over her and settle in her mind. She felt something warm and soft on her lips as the melodious voice oozed relaxing words. It felt so good to listen. So good to obey. So good to just...

A wolf-whistle from the bar jerked her back to reality. One of the idiots at the bar was grinning at the two of them. Karen pulled herself up straight, frustrated at herself. Had she really been that tired? Evelyn was smiling at her. Oh no. Did she think...?

“Come on, let’s go. I told Jack we’d join him for dinner.” Evelyn took Karen by the arm and walked her onto the street, stepping into a taxi that pulled up at their approach. Karen took that as another reason to remind herself why she didn’t like Evelyn, the woman probably never had to hail a cab in her life. Karen wasn’t even sure she had paid at the bar.

Karen pressed herself back into the cab and closed her eyes. She was feeling more than a little light headed for some reason. Evelyn was busy texting on her phone, her body angled towards Karen... god, she was beautiful. She had cleavage that could launch a thousand ships. She could hardly even blame Jack for being stolen away, just look at those gorgeous breasts. It was all she could do not to stare at them... Evelyn idly ran one hand across her chest, causing a sharp intake of breath from Karen as she followed the motion intently, hoping for a squeeze or carress to emphasize their perfection.

Karen forced herself to look away. Yes, her crush’s girlfriend was sexy. Yes, she was more than a little jealous. But that was no reason to obsess over her. She should obsessing over Jack. Karen frowned, then lost her train of thought as Evelyn stretched her arms behind her neck and yawned, thrusting her bosom forwards. She might as well not think about Jack right now. Just enjoy the moment. Focus on what was right in front of her. Let herself go...

“Breasts are very pretty.” Evelyn was whispering softly to her.

Karen’s eyes widened. “I beg your pardon?”

“Your breasts. I was saying they’re pretty.” Evelyn smiled at her. “I’ve never seen them out before. You shouldn’t hide them away like you do.”

“Not everyone’s as courageous as you are.” Karen wanted to kick herself. Was she being nice to this woman? Still... her mammaries were gorgeous. Maybe she was doing the world a favor by letting people stare at them.

Evelyn was running one hand over the front of her light blue tube top. If she was aware of Karen’s renewed focus on her breasts, she didn’t say anything. “I never told you the rest of my story. So, I was completely into girls for a while. I wanted to stare at every pair of breasts I saw. Give myself over to them. Suck on their nipples... let the pleasure wash over me and let those hypnotic breasts brainwash my mind.”

Could the cab driver hear her talking this way? Karen looked up at the front of the car, before being forced to gape at Evelyn as she squeezed her left breast. “That’s when I realized that pleasure is all that matters. It doesn’t matter if it’s from a man or a woman. I gave myself over to pleasure... let my mistress’s beautiful breasts open me up to all the pleasure that I could bear. Giving over completely to the pleasure. Slipping and falling...”

Karen stopped consciously taking in the words as she watched the show in front of her that could have taken center stage at a strip club. The moistness between her legs was beginning to pose a challenge to her heterosexuality, but she scarcely cared. It felt so good to relax. To stare. To obey.

Karen didn’t even remember arriving at Jack’s apartment, but Evelyn was tugging on her arm and ushering her inside. She felt drunk... had she actually had anything to drink? Drunk, and horny. All that male attention—yeah, that must be it, had gotten her excited. She needed a man. A strong, sexy man.

Evelyn stroked Karen on her arm. “I’m going to slip into something more comfortable. You can let Jack know we’re here.”

Karen idly watched Evelyn slither away, the rhythmic sway of her ass momentarily distracting Karen from her recent breast fixation. I’d never let him alone with another woman like this. I’d never leave him period. God, I miss him so much.

“Hey, sweetie. How did it go? Where’s Karen?” Jack was calling out to her. He must think I’m... And then Jack had his strong arms wrapped around her from behind, pulling her in for a squeeze. On impulse, Karen quickly turned around and kissed Jack on the lips. She watched his face turn from playful, to surprised, to momentarily lost in the moment. Still, he pulled away, as she was just beginning to work his lips, leaving her wanting more. From the look on his face and the bulge in his slacks, it looked like that applied to both of them.

“Karen? I’m sorry... I didn’t realize.” Jack shook his head. “What are you doing?”

Pleasure is all that matters. Karen put an innocent look on her face, as she closed the distance between them. “I’m just happy to see you.” She said, looking up into his beautiful blue eyes. Jack was backing away slowly... but too slowly to escape. Karen giggled to herself, she felt like a predator on the prowl.

Jack shook his head. “We can’t. Evelyn is...”

Karen felt a momentary flash of frustration at the name, then pushed it away as she leaned into the man of her dreams. “Don’t worry about her, I’m sure she’ll understand.” Karen rested her fingers on the back of Jack’s neck and pulled him in for another kiss. This time he didn’t resist. Her hands giddily roamed his body as their tongues met, and soon his fingers were returning the favor. She was on fire. This was electrifying. This was everything she’d ever wanted. This was...

“Oh, of course I understand.” Evelyn’s sweet voice called out. Karen froze, and turned to look at the other woman. There was no anger on her face, just an amused smile. In fact, there was nothing on her at all. Evelyn was completely naked from head to toe. Even as the fulfillment of years of fantasy was finally coming true for her, Karen couldn’t help but stare at that gorgeous body. And those captivating breasts...

“Evelyn!” Jack seemed distraught. “This isn’t what it...”

“Ssssh.” Evelyn held a finger to her beautiful lips, then cupped her breasts in her hands and began rolling them together. “Relax and stare.”

“Relax...” Jack’s voice trailed off as he began to watch Evelyn’s pleasure pillows move in slow mesmerizing circles.

“Relax and stare. That’s right, you remember. Everything will be fine.” Evelyn moved in closer to the two of them, keeping up the mesmerizing motion.

Evelyn stood there, smiling at them, for several seconds. Why isn’t she saying anything? Oh, right, because I’m not saying anything. “What have you done to him?” Karen tried to make her voice sound outraged, rather than aroused. The sight of the naked temptress had only managed to add to the pulsing heat in her crotch.

“The same thing I’ve been doing to you.” Evelyn pinched her nipples and give her breasts a full squeeze. “Poor Jack was a little hesitant to let me into his mind at first, but I can be very persuasive. And you’ll never guess what I found in there.”

“What?” Karen realized her mouth was dry.

“That he was in love with you.” Jack moaned something in response. Evelyn stopped the pendulous motion of her breasts to give her boyfriend a quick stroke down below. “He’s obsessed with me of course, but he carries something very special for you. Something he’s been holding onto for years. And I didn’t want to deny him that chance. To make all his desires come true. I believe in nothing if not pleasure.”

Karen’s mind was whirling. This was all too much to take in. “You mean... you’d let me have him?”

“Of course.” Evelyn brought her arms up to Karen’s sides, and began stroking her through the fabric. Before Karen knew it, the other woman had somehow undone the zipper in the back, as the dress began to slip off her shoulders. “You can have him... if you let me have you.”

Evelyn whispered a word to Jack, and he undid his slacks, and let his boxers slip off to reveal his engorged manhood. He must be as aroused as Karen herself felt. All Karen wanted to do was jump him and let him fuck her silly, but something was crying out a warning in the back of her mind. “What do you mean... have me? Like a lesbian thing?”

Jack was advancing towards her. Karen felt her body fall back onto a waiting couch and let her legs spread as Jack moved his towering erection closer to her. She couldn’t help herself, her body needed his, whatever the cost.

Karen stopped staring at the sexiest man in the world for a moment to look back at the sexiest woman who was whispering into Jack’s ear. Evelyn turned back to look at her. “You have to give yourself over to me, completely. Let me brainwash you both.”

Karen gasped as the tip of Jack’s erection found its way to her waiting lips, as her whole body screamed at her to accept it, to do anything, just to have this moment for herself. “Don’t you already...” Karen moaned as the tip made its way inside her. “Have him brainwashed?”

Evelyn shook her head and let her breasts dangle onto Karen’s face. A pair of smooth delicate hands began massaging Evelyn’s temples. “Just surface-level suggestions and triggers. There’s a part of him that still belongs to you. Just like the part of you that still belongs to him. And tonight, you’re both going to give that over to me, to let me own you completely.”

“But...” Karen gripped the sides of the sofa as Jack’s pace began to quicken. She felt her walls squeeze onto him, as his warm slick tool touched every spot she needed it to hit. He was the perfect fit. He was perfect. Those breasts she was sucking on were perfect. Evelyn was perfect. What had she been saying?”

“You can still have each other, all you want.” Evelyn’s voice was pure honey. “Happy slaves are healthy slaves. Your bodies can belong to each other. But your minds will belong to me.”

Karen made a high pitched moan as Jack switched his pace from slow tender fucking to a fast driving motion, locking his cock deep inside her, then pulling it back for another firm rapturous act of penetration. It was almost as hot as the cleavage filling her face, the sweet salty taste flooding her mind with arousal and flushing out all other thoughts.

Evelyn’s voice was the undercurrent of her awareness. “As you both become more aroused, you realize that I am the source of your arousal. When you cum, know that I am the source of your orgasm. Accept my words, accept my touch, accept my body... and give yourself to me.”

Jack’s body was beginning to buck, as Karen felt him losing control. Karen closed her eyes and tried to think if this was what she wanted, but she was too far gone to think, as she simply let her mouth work those intoxicating breasts. Another thrust sent her quivering, and she cried out in pleasure, not knowing why. “Yes.. yes... yes.”

Karen sucked on Evelyn’s nipples with renewed hunger as Jack’s mindless fucking reached a crescendo. All the while, Evelyn’s words never stopped seeping into her mind, bypassing all her conscious defenses and planting themselves into the depths of her soul

Evelyn was counting down now. “Five...” Karen could hear Jack began to moan as his pace accelerated. “So in love with my breasts. So addicted to them. My body is your ultimate pleasure. Four...” Karen tossed her head back as her body shivered with ecstasy, the sensations in her cunt drowning out all thought. “You are in love with me. I am your mistress. Your goddess. Three...” Karen felt Jack’s strong arms grip her sides as he fucked her harder at their mistress’s command. “You need me. You worship me. You love me. I am the source of all pleasure. Two...” Karen felt her emotions and the sensations in her body building to a fever pitch as Jack slowed down in preparation for a final powerful thrust that would drive her over the edge. “Your minds belong to me. Your wills belong to me. Your souls belong to me. Your hearts belong to me. Completely obsessed and captivated by me. Completely in love with me. One. Cum for me now.”

Karen gave out one final squeal as Jack rammed himself into her, and she clenched down hard on the proof of his love for her. His body began to shake, and she felt him cum powerfully inside her as she threw her head back, lost in the throes of her own orgasm that washed over her like an endless wave of bliss. And all the while, Evelyn’s beautiful hypnotic voice continued dripping captivating truths into their minds, replacing their thoughts and guiding them into pure pleasure.

It was hours later when Karen felt aware enough to hear the words being spoken, as she lay cuddled up with the two loves of her life. Evelyn was stroking her hair. “Goooood pets. You’ve done very well.” Karen felt a surge of pleasure for having pleased her mistress. “I have one last suggestion to give you tonight.” Karen nodded eagerly, knowing she would have no choice but to obey. Evelyn smiled at her and gave her a slow passionate kiss before fixing Karen with her beautiful eyes. “I need you both to forget.”