The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crystal

Swallowing the vile cum from a man whose name she didn’t know Crystal stifled a sob. It had been 2 years of degrading and meaningless sex and still she constantly craved release. Her pussy was on fire she was so horny, but she knew she wouldn’t cum, well not at least until the next guy. As she adjusted her miniskirt and got out of the strange man’s car, she knew she’d find someone else who’d have sex with her in the bar.

Just like every time she remembered the day over 2 years ago when this all started. Crystal had never seen him before. Now she can never forget him.

She was sitting at the reception desk when he walked up. “Get a key to an empty room and lead me there.” Without hesitating she coded a key and took him up to the 3rd floor.

She opened the door and he walked in. “Are you going to wait out there all day? Get your ass in here.” Crystal quickly entered the room and the door shut behind her.

He sat down in a chair. “So...you’re quite a sexy woman. Your husband must be proud to have such a hottie. How often do you two have sex?”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Crystal’s mind flew into a rage. She hated that she was always ogled, but when you have a large chest and great legs it came with the territory. She was about 5′2 with short brown hair. Her boobs were disproportionate to her small frame that caused problems at the lingerie store... Not too many companies made 32D bras and the ones that did were all sexy verging on slutty. To compensate for her short stature she almost always wore heels and today was no different. She’d learned a long time ago to walk in 3″—4″ heels so when she walked it seemed as if he had none on at all.

“Crystal, you need to shut your mouth and just take what’s coming to you, baby...” Of course he could make her, but he enjoyed their protestations and his punishments for them.

“Who the hell do you think you are?” She had tried to yell it, but it came out as little more than a whisper. Crystal was starting to get worried... Why did she give him a room and why did she follow him into it. And why is she still here?

“I think I’m the man who’s going to use you like the slut you are... or rather the slut you’re going to be. Now, now, I know what you’re thinking... ‘I’m not a slut...’, ‘I’ve only slept with one man, my husband...’ yadda yadda... When I’m done with you, you will be. Now... when was the last time you sucked a man’s cock?”

“About three years ago...” Crystal shocked herself with the answer. Why did she say that? “My husband Steve convinced me to do it when I was drunk...We had a huge fight about it the next day.” What the hell???

“So I take it you don’t like sucking cock?”

“Hell no! It’s disgusting!”

“Hmmm... Let’s try that again... So I take it you don’t like sucking cock?”

“Are you kidding? I love bobbing up and down on a man’s thick cock and the taste of his cum in my mouth!” Crystal couldn’t believe she said that! Oral sex was one of the most disgusting things. She almost divorced Steve over that episode.

“Great! Then let’s get that slutty mouth over here and get started.” Crystal walked over to the man and knelt down. She undid his pants, pulled out his cock and lowered her mouth on it. Her mind was screaming, doing anything it could to stop, but her body continued bobbing up and down on his cock, her tongue swirling around it, feeling its thick veins.

She stopped for a moment and she sighed in relief. The she look up at him and said “God I love sucking cock...” and she went right back at it, doing everything she could to coax cum from it.

“Mmm.... That’s great, bitch... Stop and stand up.” Crystal stopped and stood before him. Her knees were shaking. “Now... let’s have some fun while I see what we have to deal with.” Suddenly she felt like someone was licking her clitoris... a second later two phantom mouths were sucking on her nipples... then a thick cock started sliding in and out of her pussy. She had to grab hold of the table to keep from falling. She’d never felt this much pleasure all at the same time. “Feel good? I imagine it would... it’s going to keep teasing you and teasing you like that until you take off that hideous uniform that’s hiding that sexy underwear I know you’re wearing. And just to make it more interesting, you have to fold it nice and neatly and put it on the dresser there. When it’s all folded and you’re standing in front of me wearing only your bra, panties and heels then you can ask me if you can orgasm.” Crystal’s hands instinctively started rubbing her breasts and she fell to her knees overcome by the pleasure. She was so close to orgasm as she felt the phantom cock piston in and out of her.

She sat there on her knees in a daze for a minute before she realized she wasn’t going to orgasm. She took a deep breath and tried to focus but the more she tried the more insistent the tongue on her clit became. She slowly started to unbutton her uniform jacket. Each time she undid a button it felt like the cock fucking her got a little larger. She folded her jacket and put it on the dresser and started working on her blouse. This time when she undid a button she started to feel a tongue probe her ass. Steve used to try to get her to let him have sex in her ass, but gave up a long time ago. Even though she hated the idea of anal sex, she couldn’t deny that it felt great to have her asshole played with. By the time she got her blouse off and folded on the dresser the tongue on her ass was virtually fucking her. Her hands were shaking as she willing them to stop mauling her breasts trying fruitlessly to push her over the edge. She grabbed hold of the table and slowly stood up. She unzipped the zipper on her skirt and it fell to the ground. She felt the tongue in her ass expand to be a full-sized cock and she collapsed to the floor as it reamed her virgin ass. She was now being fucked in both her pussy and ass as well as having mouths licking and sucking her breasts and clit. Through the fog of pleasure she reached out for her skirt... folding it as neatly as she could she reached up and set it on the dresser. It took all of her will to bring herself to the standing position. As soon as she was on her feet she blurted out, “Oh god... please... please let me cum!” And just like that all the sensations vanished. She collapsed again as tears started coming out. She was so close, so horny and yet there was no relief.

“If you’d been just a little bit quicker... I might have let you cum. Ah well, better luck next time.”

Just then she heard a knock on the door... “Room service!”

“Go get it... I’m hungry...” Crystal felt herself stand and start walking towards the door. Her pussy was so wet she could feel it start to drip down her leg. She opened the door and there stood Jimmy Sebastien. Jimmy worked at the hotel and constantly flirted with her, so much so that she had to talk to his supervisor about it. After that every time Jimmy saw her he gave her a dirty look. And here she was standing in front of him wearing only a red pushup bra, matching thong and 3″ heels.

“Crystal???”

“C’mon in... bring the food in here I’m starving.” Crystal stood to the side as a shell-shocked Jimmy rolled the cart of food in. “Hey baby, give the man a nice tip for bringing the food all the way up here.”

Crystal stood there confused for a moment then realized she didn’t have any money to tip him with. “Um... I left my purse down at my desk...”

“Well I’m sure there’s some way you can give the good man a tip...” Crystal felt her walk over to Jimmy and kiss him deeply.

“What the hell???”

“Uh, Jimmy,” the man said as Crystal lowered herself to her knees. “Why don’t you just shut up and let the woman give you a tip...” Crystal undid his pants and pulled his cock out and started kissing it. It was already rock hard from seeing the woman he’s fantasized about standing there in only sexy underwear. Feeling her tongue lick his cock was almost too much to stand. Crystal sucked on his cock for a few minutes before she felt his cock start to twitch and spurt cum into her mouth. It was the vilest thing she ever tasted yet she sucked every drop from Jimmy’s rapidly deflating cock. Crystal stood up, kissing Jimmy on the cheek and said, “Thanks for the food, sexy...”

“Well are you going to stand here all day? I’ve got a woman to fuck... get out...” Jimmy buttoned his pants and ran out the door. Crystal sank into a chair holding her hands in her face. How could she have given him a blowjob?

“Don’t worry... I’ll make sure you get that plenty of times now...Hell depending on how you act here, I’ll make you his regular cumslut.” The man was eating chicken wings when Crystal first really looked at him. His greasy black hair and slovenly clothes gave the impression that he hadn’t bathed in a while. He was about 5′8 and hiis gut hung over his belt. He appeared to be in his mid-30s.

He dropped the last chicken bone and wiped his mouth on her blouse leaving a large red stain. “So... You don’t like cum in your mouth? That’s a shame... because I imagine you’ll be having quite a bit of it in there. Go lie down on the bed...” Crystal got up from the chair and laid down on the bed, her legs spread wide showing her pussy-wet panties. “Go on... masturbate for me...” She lay there and expected her hand to go down to her pussy on it’s own. When it didn’t she thought for a moment that she’d broken his power over her. “What you’re too good to masturbate in front of me? I give you a chance to do it on your own, the easy way, but noooo... you just have to do it the hard way... Fine...” He threw the beer bottle he just finished on the bed. “Use that...”

Crystal picked up beer bottle and pulling her panties to the side stuffed it into her pussy. Crystal fucked herself for a good 10 minutes before she was on the verge of an orgasm and he spoke again. “Get on your knees slut...” Not missing a beat she rolled over and stuck her ass in the air while continuing to rape her pussy with the beer bottle. She felt the man climb on the bed the felt a smack as he slapped her ass as hard as he could. The pain was both excruciating and incredible and nearly made her orgasm. Again he smacked her and again she moaned in both pain and pleasure. He continued to smack her ass and she grew so incredibly close to orgasm.

She heard herself mumbling; begging for release, she realized it was her saying that, not him forcing her. The man pulled her panties to the side and felt his cock against her ass. He shoved it in her ass without warning and start fucking her ass. The pleasure and pain of feeling her ass ripped open made her cry out... “Oh my god! Oh god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Harder!”

The man shot his cum into her ass and a massive orgasm rolled through her body causing her to black out.

She awoke a minute later and saw him getting dressed. “You’re not too shabby for a stuck up prissy girl. Well at least you were a stuck up prissy girl.”

He zipped up his pants and picked up his jacket. “This is my favorite part, when I get to tell you what you’ve become. On the inside you’ll still feel all the same things. You’ll still love your husband, want to be faithful to him, hate giving blowjobs, find the taste of cum disgusting, yadda yadda. But on the outside... heh... you’re just a big slut.”

He watched her face grow paler and paler as he ticked off the changes he made to her...

“First off, you’ll never be able to tell anyone in anyway about what just happened here. You’ll always tease guys, dressing very sexy whenever you can. Short skirts and heels whenever possible and you’ll keep yourself in great shape. No need for panties anymore, they’ll just get in the way. And you’ll be shaving that bush of yours. You’ll wear sexy lingerie to bed, but when your husband comes on to you, you’ll feign a headache or whatever you can to get out of it. When you do end up having sex, it’s completely unsatisfying, no matter how big his dick is, you’ll barely be able to feel it. Despite all that you’ll be constantly horny. You can’t resist giving blowjobs to men and you’ll crave swallowing their cum. Unfortunately you won’t be able to cum until you have two different men blow their loads into two different holes, just like Jimmy and I just did. And of course it won’t be anywhere as good as the orgasm you just had... and you’ll spend the rest of your life trying to have another one as good.”

Crystal just stared at him with tears streaming down her face. She could feel it in her soul that everything he just said was true. “Why??? Why???” she cried over and over.

The man chuckled... “Why not?” And with that... he opened the door and walked out.