The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DC Rivals — A Halloween Story

By Hypnofur

Tensions ran high as Kristen and Brandon walked into the Halloween party. It wasn’t a company Halloween party, but most of the people from Brandon’s work were going. It was at a new hot bar that everyone was into. One of DC’s hottest new places. Unfortunately for Kristen, that meant Dawn was going.

Dawn was the new girl in accounting. Well, she had been with the company for about six months, so she wasn’t technically new anymore, but it was safe to say the novelty hadn’t worn off for most of the guys in the office. Kristen wished that one of those guys that was constantly drueling over her would be good enough for her. But that hadn’t happened yet, and Kristen was pretty sure that Brandon was the one that Dawn wanted.

In truth, Kristen was not typically the jealous type. She had been with Brandon since high school. There had been plenty of other girls interested in the Lacrosse captain back then, as there had been in college, and in the post college bar scene days. None of it had mattered, it had always been Kristen and Brandon, and the beautiful wedding a year and a half ago cemented that even further.

Dawn knew full well that Brandon was married. She had of course sized up Kristen immediately. Tall, trim, elegant, classy Kristen. She was any man’s dream wife. She was any family’s dream daughter in law. Dawn knew that wasn’t her. She was almost Kristen’s opposite. Brunette, not as tall, but curves in all the right places. She wasn’t Miss Classy prim and proper, she was fun and loud, and flirty, and sexy as hell. All guys wanted her, She suspected, but couldn’t yet be sure, that Brandon secretly did too. Dawn loved the idea of landing a hot, successful young lobbyist like Brandon. Even if it did mean being a “homewrecker”.

Dawn saw Kristen and Brandon as soon as they walked into the party. She wasted no time in greeting them. Of course, both women noticed they both had cat costumes on. Well, the term “costume” was actually a bit much, since they had both just added cat ears and some eyeliner drawn cat make up.

Dawn had paired that with a sexy black top and short black velvet skirt that was showing off all of her curves in the best possible way. Kristen’s make up was more subtle. She wore a cute black top, and a stylish faux fur vest. She did, however decide to wear some black leather pants. They weren’t slutty, by any means, but they were enough to make sure Brandon kept his attention on her all night.

As the married couple entered the party, Dawn wasted no time in approaching. She gave Kristen a huge hug, exclaiming that it was “soooooo gooooood to see” her. Both Dawn and Kristen knew this wasn’t genuine. Kristen also suspected that Dawn was nowhere as tipsy as she was making herself seem. She liked the idea of guys having the idea that she was “not in a position to make good decisions”. Kristen mentally rolled her eyes at that, as she did when Dawn’s hug with Brandon lasted longer than it should have. Of course, to his credit, Brandon showed no interest in hugging Dawn. In fact, it was really the world’s most awkward hug. He was well aware of his wife’s beautiful brown eyes upon him.

Kristen did have to admit though, this was a fantastic bar for a party. Most people were in their thirties like she and Brandon. The costumes were fun and fantastic. The music was great, and the place had a sexy vibe. For her part, Dawn liked the fact that she was arguably the hottest girl in the room, with Kristen being her only rival for that unofficial title.

It wasn’t long before Dawn was dancing. She made sure everyone could see her. And everyone did. All the guys had no problem just staring at her, watching her dance. All the guys except Brandon that is. Kristen giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek as she noticed him awkwardly trying to look anywhere other than at Dawn.

This was cute to Kristen, but very frustrating to Dawn. In a huff, she stormed off to the bar. Kristen was pleased. She started to think that this night was going to be more fun than she had originally anticipated. She started a fun conversation with some of Brandon’s other coworkers, but she kept a discreet eye on Dawn.

That’s when she noticed Dawn talking to a pale, thin older man. She wondered if he worked at their company. She certainly hadn’t seem him before. He didn’t have the young, cool, vibe that most of those employees had either. Yet, Dawn was staring at him so intently, like he was the hottest guy in the world. Kristen suddenly wondered if he had money. Dawn seemed to her like the kind of girl that would find an old guy attractive if he had a lot of money. Yup, that was probably the case.

Another older gentleman with money approached Kristen, however, this one was Brandon’s boss. They had met a few times, and he had found Kristen to be absolutely delightful. A perfect spouse for the young superstar he was planning to fast track up the firm. Kristen went into full charm mode, and of course had no choice but to focus all of her attention on Brandon’s boss. This important conversation lasted about five minutes or so. It was of course very hard to hear over the loud music, but whenever Kristen couldn’t hear what he said, she nodded with a polite and lovely smile. She could tell by the approving looks he gave Brandon that she had done well. She even ignored the fact that the bosses gaze lasted a little too long on her, and he looked her up and down a bit more than he should. Scotch could make a man a little less subtle than he thought he was.

As the boss walked away, Brandon scooped Kristen up in his arms and gave her a big hug and kiss. He was so proud of her. Kristen hugged him back so tightly. She was proud of herself too. Dawn had never really been a threat, but Kristen still felt a sense of triumph in beating her again tonight.

It was just then that Dawn appeared again. “Kristen, come with me!” she exclaimed. “There is someone you just have to meet.” Dawn said, while simultaneously grabbing Kristen’s hand.

Kristen gave a surprised and confused look back to Brandon as she was pulled away from him, her drink almost spilling as she was tugged across the club. Equally confused, Brandon simply looked at her with a smile and shrugged his shoulders.

Kristen could see that Dawn was pulling her towards the pale older gentleman that she had met, but she really had no idea why. “Dawn, where are you taking me?” Kristen asked. “Who is this guy, is he—”

Kristen stopped mid-sentence as she came within range of the man.

The old man exuded confidence, charm, and animal magnetism. His dark eyes had a piercing aspect. This man was amazingly attractive, leaving her speechless. At the same time, she sensed there was something mysterious, maybe even dangerous about this man. She started to worry about Dawn’s intentions. She turned to get Brandon’s attention.

“I’m sure he is not that interesting,” the old man said, locking eyes with Kristen. At the same time, Dawn put her arm around Kristen’s waist, holding her so she was facing the man. Dawn then stared lustfully back at him.

Kristen immediately held his gaze, feeling as if she were getting lost in the man’s enthralling dark eyes. She could almost feel her thoughts being inexorably pushed aside. Even her fear was fading away, replaced by a growing need to submit.

But that was a strange thought, she realized. She didn’t know this old man. Sure, he had a tremendous presence, but…well, the more she thought about it, she realized he had a commanding demeanor. His firm voice, and his piercing eyes. She could feel them gaze into her, through her, and see all of her secrets, all of her desires. She felt her body tingle, she noticed herself start to get wet. Looking into those eyes, she knew all she had to do was obey.

Kristen was now completely submerged in the vampire’s thrall. Her mind was spiraling down into a world of absolute submission and there was no turning back. An overwhelming bliss traveled up from her sweet spots and collided in her brain with the utter pleasure of the vampire’s commands, filtering through her wide open brown eyes.

“You are now completely under my power,” the vampire said. “Completely under my control. From this moment on, I am your idea of sexual perfection. I am your Lord and Master. You desire only to please me, to serve me. You are my slave.”

“Your slave,” the perfect blonde wife happily repeated back to her new Master.

The old man, the vampire, or Count Edgington, as he was formally known in London, had been a vampire for over 250 years. He had been turned when he was older. He had been a wealthy banker in late1700’s Southern Wales, who was enslaved by a vampire to be her financial benefactor. She didn’t know she was being tracked by vampire hunters. A battle ensued, and as part of a last ditch effort to create a solider to aid in her fight, she had turned Edgington. However, it was too late, she was killed by the vampire hunters. They had left him for dead, unaware that he had been turned. He then moved to London and became a very powerful master vampire.

Complications with Brexit had brought him to Washington DC. He tried not to trifle in humans’ political affairs, but sometimes he had to step in to protect his considerable wealth. This was one of those times. He had always been fond of American women, so he decided to pick up a few on his trip. He had seen Dawn and Kristen as he arrived, and found the contrast between the two to be quite delicious. They would serve as wonderful souvenirs from his trip.

“Follow me”, the vampire said. Both women happily did so. It was at this point that Brandon started looking for his wife in the club. From across the crowded room, he she and Dawn trailing behind a tall thin man who was now speaking to the club manager. The manager soon lead them into his office.

Inside, the entranced club manager closed the door to his office and stood there, waiting for further instructions from Count Edgington, who was now realizing what a wonderful treat he had stumbled upon with these two ladies. He looked around the office. It was perfect. Part office, part apartment. There was even a large bed inside. He wanted to enjoy this thoroughly, and as such, he knew he needed to be at full strength. “You have done well. I am pleased. Present me your neck” he commanded the manager, who immediately obeyed. The Count drank him—to death. Not a spill was dropped. The manager collapsed to the floor with only two puncture wounds on his neck. It wasn’t the bloody mess you see in movies. And Count Edgington, a meticulous man in both life and after life, was most certainly not covered in blood. He was also smart enough to end the life of the manager. He had no desire to make more vampires, that didn’t benefit him in the least.

Now at full strength and virality, the Count admired the blonde wife. He had been watching Kristen all night. He knew full well that she had come with Brandon. He could see the big diamond on her long, elegant finger. He knew she was married. True love could be a distraction to a thrall, if not properly dealt with. As such, a part of Kristen knew something was wrong. She felt like she belonged to the man in front of her, but that wasn’t right. Was it? There was someone else.

The Count extinguished this protest, with his kiss. She responded to it immediately, as she was only human. She kissed him passionately, lovingly, and sensually while her hands held his head. Count Edgington curled his hands around her long, trim, toned body, pressing her against him, feeling his way down into her leather pants till he cupped her ass with both hands, caressing them as if they were his personal property…. which they would soon be. Not wanting to neglect his other prize, he then turned his attention to Dawn. Not only kissing her as passionately, but also carrying her unto the manager’s desk, raising her black tank top from above her head then planting his lips on her breasts, taking his time to fondle each one. Now the vixen was moaning, her hand reaching down into the vampire’s pants to grasp his erection.

He then commanded Kristen to sit on the desk, kissing her navel while his hands undid her leather pants buttons and allowed them to drop to her ankles. Then he lied her back, spreading her legs wide before bringing his head down on her. Kristen gave an instant gasp the moment his tongue landed on her pussy, making her become instantly wet. She couldn’t control her moans as Count Edgington ferociously nibbled, licked and sucked his way between her legs. Dawn approached her, sucking one of her breasts, bringing further excitement from her. Their lips locked in a kiss, and then Dawn offered her own breasts to nibble on. The office room was filled with their moaning.

After a while, Count Edgington stopped what he was doing and got to his feet. “I think it’s time I present you ladies with the true prize.” His hand removed his cock fully from his pants; Kristen could sense her eyes widen upon seeing it up close, too dazed by the majesty of it.

Count Edgington laid in the center of the bed while both women came to him from either side, Dawn from the left and Kristen from the right; their line of sight focused on his vampiric cock. Both women pressed their tongue on it, as if wanting to feel its reality; Dawn was the first to swallow it up, a satisfying moan escaped from within her throat as she sucked on it while Kristen cupped her mouth on each of his testicles. Like that, they both exchanged with Kristen sucking for a while then releasing it back to Dawn. Count Edgington lay there, muttering enticing words of control and their desire for him and each other.

Saliva dripped from both women’s mouths as they performed their task, sucking his cock at the same time moaning deep in their mouths as if they couldn’t get enough of it. Several times they’d stop, rub the tips of the tongue over the top of his cock, kiss each other, and then return to the job at hand. Count Edgington stretched both hands under their legs, fingering the both of them, his fingers playing with their labia and clitoris at the same time.

Finally, the Count told them “it is time”

Kristen was grateful for the invitation as she came and sat over Count Edgington’s hips, his hand guiding his cock into the open wetness that was her married pussy. The cap of his cock forced its way inside her, making her scream out. Within minutes she was bouncing on it, waving her head from side to side like an out of control fan, while Count Edgington’s hands held both her ass, pulling her back towards him. At that moment she was very much in another planet, in another galaxy, with nothing to do except surrender herself to the thunderbolt of excitement exploding within her. It was so unlike nothing she had ever experienced before in her life. She couldn’t stop herself from screaming out, even as Dawn played with her breasts and kissed her.

“How does it feel?” Dawn asked her, laughing. “How does it feel with Master? Is it amazing?”

“Oh my God, yes!,” Kristen managed to cry while Count Edgington’s hips pumped his mighty cock from under her. “So very FUCKING YES!", Kristen exclaimed. She rarely, if ever, swore.

Finally he pushed her off and allowed Dawn to have her own fun. Dawn cried out as well, but she managed to give him a reasonable rocking, grinding her hips on top of his while she leaned forward over him, offering her large breasts to his mouth. Kristen sat back on the bed, fingering herself, not wanting to be rid just yet of the experience she had just undergone, while watching Count Edgington fuck her former rival, his hands smacking her bottom, eliciting further yells from her. Several times, he pulled his cock out of her, and allowed Kristen to give it several good sucks before returning it back into Dawn’s pussy.

Later, they changed positions. This time, Count Edgington rested on his left arm while Kristen came and lay beside him, raising her legs upwards for him to inject himself into her. He hammered his way into her, making her scream with unhindered joy, her hand held the back of his jerking hip, wanting him to fuck her harder and faster. Dawn came over and lay in front of her, opening her legs wide enough for Kristen to nibble on her pussy. When she was too busy screaming out her lust, she inserted two of her fingers inside. After a while, Count Edgington came over and stood before the bed, dragged Dawn towards him and gave her a standing Missionary. Both of them watched as he pushed his cock wholeheartedly inside her, slamming his way inside her with as much effort his back could muster. Dawn kept screaming for him to fuck her harder. The way Count Edgington held her thighs over her shoulder, that was exactly what he did, his brow furrowed with sweat while he did his work. Kristen couldn’t help but picture him as one would picture a wild stallion—he fucked almost without any hint of mercy, which only seemed to drive Dawn wilder.

It was at this point that the office door had swung open. Brandon, and one of the club’s janitorial staff burst into the room. The custodian immediately looked down and saw the lifeless club manager. Brandon’s eyes widened in shock and horror as he saw Dawn and his beloved wife on the bed before him.

Edgington knew he needed to act fast. The custodian looked up in fear, and the Count caught his eye. “Close the door!” he commanded quickly. He couldn’t have any of the other patrons see what was happening in here. “Look at me!” He then commanded the custodian. “You are my slave!” he said firmly. No more words were necessary.

However—Brandon, full of jealous, fear, and rage, was clear about to strike. “Restrain him!” Edgington commanded the custodian, who was a large, heavy man. Much larger than the fairly trim Brandon.

“Ahh, the dutiful husband. Here to save the day.” Edgington snickered.

“Kristen, what… why?” Brandon muttered as he struggled against the seemingly iron grip of the entranced custodian.

Kristen’s eyes focused on her husband as she heard his voice. Brandon. It was Brandon. She knew that. She knew he was her husband. She knew she had betrayed him. But her Master was so incredible, so sexual. How could she have resisted? Even now, as confronted with her husband and her betrayal, she was less concerned with him,and more concerned with when her Master was going to return his attention to her.

“How?” Brandon asked, as he realized something sinister was afoot. He looked at Count Edgington as he was trying to process how this was all possible. It proved to be his undoing, as their eyes met. A few words later, he knelt before the Count.

With the Brandon threat secured, Edgington turned his attention back to the women. “All right ladies, I’m ready for you. Arrange yourselves before me.”

And that they did: Dawn to his left while Kristen to his right, both of them sticking their ass up at him, instinctively knowing what they meant. Count Edgington once again started with Kristen, who gave a whooping cry as he forced his cock inside her again and gripping both hands on her hips, slammed his way forcefully into her. Back and forth he went, giving her little breathing space to escape from his might. Kristen couldn’t stop herself from coming again and again, screaming ecstatically at the same time as she felt gigantic bolts of nuclear explosions taking place inside her. Count Edgington so luxuriated in the sight of watching his cock appear and then disappear inside her married pussy from above. When he was through with her, he allowed her to fall on the bed while he turned his mode of sexual domination upon Dawn.

A while later, he pulled himself out of her, stroking his cock in his hand. “I’m about to come. Ladies, I’m about to come! OPEN YOUR MOUTHS!” he ordered the both as they came and knelt on the carpet before him, their mouths lay wide open as if they were winter lovers about to swallow falling drops of snow. Count Edgington jerked his cock as his vampiric cum landed on both women’s faces. He gave both of them equal measure, watched as they licked up everything he had just released. His mouth gave off a relishing sigh of relief as his tank soon became empty. The two women finished by licking off any extra from each other’s faces.

Edgington was purposeful in his finish. He knew that having some of his essence in their bodies would allow him telepathic control of the women, not just hypnotic control via his eyes and his voice. He had learned centuries ago that this was the best method. As mentioned, he was very against creating other vampires. Human slaves were much easier to control and profit from.

At his command, Kristen and Dawn rose and collected themselves. They fixed their own and each other’s make up and put their clothes back on. Then, they left the office. Kristen didn’t pay any attention to Brandon, who still knelt on the floor, waiting for commands from his new Master.

Kristen and Dawn were soon sexually and suggestively dancing with each other, and then they soon added Brandon’s boss. They were rivals now more. Edgington could smell the money on him. He knew he was going to like Washington DC.