The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“DJ’s Desire”

copyright © 2001 by Nick Vegas

MC MD FF

The music filled the room through his 15″ speakers.

He stood smiling in his tux, his hair with a tad too much gel, his cologne expensive, but subtle. This was no ordinary wedding, and this was no ordinary DJ. Tonight was a unique event, a lesbian couple in Long Beach were celebrating their union, and had hired Matt Hoffman, high end DJ of local fame.

It was what was beneath the soothing background music during dinner that really made the event. Programmed below the Enya-like sounds and Kenny G-esque dinner fare were subliminal commands, making their way into the subconscious minds of lovely ladies all over the room.

“You are uncontrollably attracted to the DJ”, “His charisma has you wet with desire”, “You can’t explain your need for his affection and attention”, “The DJ is the solution to all your problems”, “You can’t resist the urge to fondle and seduce the DJ,” “Submit to the music and obey the DJ”, “The DJ will bring you ultimate pleasure”, “Things you find to kinky to share with anyone else-you’ll share with the DJ,” “Use the DJ for his body and make him pleasure you”

“The DJ is a toy for your sexual pleasure”

As those as and few other power suggestions played repeatedly, Matt saw the attention of some of the female/female couples diverted to him. The expression on their faces was one of confusion and interest.

On hetero bridesmaids, just playing “Jesses Girl” was enough to get the door to affection to open. Matt remembered the fellatio he’d received over the years from various bridesmaids, drunk on romance at a wedding of their friend, miles from home and horny as hell, he’d had his share of blowjobs by the bay, the only part of his body warm his genitals in the mouth of a girl from Florida on a cold night in December. He thought back to the little Jewish girl with the leather mini skirt at the country club with the nice condo, a basket full of condoms and the memorable one-night stand they’d had.

Now here he was, at a lesbian wedding, after spending a year at that hypnosis institute in the Valley. Would the suggestions work? Would he be sued for intent? Would he get a tip and do overtime? All these thoughts ran though his head as he ambled toward the bar.

“The music is GREAT!” said the bubbly blonde, hanging on the arm of the short haired, but sexy brunette. “Why, thank you” said Matt. “It seems obvious, but you really picked the right stuff-Melissa Etheridge, KD Lang, etc.” she said.

“I try to play for my audience, without patronizing them” was Matt’s reply. “What are you drinking?” she asked.

“It sounds funny, but I can only drink tequila or Jagermeister, I’m allergic to everything else.” quipped Matt. “Ooh, you’re such a macho typical guy, how are you handling this gig? she said a little turned off. “Now hold on, I think you and I have a lot in common..” said Matt. “Oh really.” she said with renewed interest..

“Yes.” said Matt “I too only want to have sex with women.”

He smirked his well known smart-ass smirk. “Sooo...you’re a lesbian trapped in a man’s body?” She playfully replied.

“I never quite thought of it like that before, but I’ll run with it..I fantasize about girl on girl action so much.. He chuckled. As he slammed his tequila shot down, no lime, no salt, he wiped a finger across his lips and gave a point to the brunette she was with.

“You’ve got a great gal there, she’s a keeper. If you want to hear anything, come over and say hello.” They smiled. The subliminals and his natural charm just might get him laid tonight, he pondered.

“Your body needs the DJ’s attention” “His tongue exists for your pleasure, command him to satisfy you.” “His body is a toy for you to play with”, “Make the DJ pleasure you and your girlfriend”.

The subliminals, recorded just for this event continued, and were even under the dance music that night. “You go into a deep trance just for him, when he says “deep baby deep.” “His voice soothes and controls you”, “His eyes are like deep pools you cannot look away from”.

The first dance went off without a hitch, even after 2000 weddings where he had to announce “bride and Groom” he said “Our two brides” like he’d said it a hundred times before.

The dance floor was packed, ad the women’s bodies were perspiring. Their tanned calves glistened, and their breasts were moist with sweat. Matt looked at a couple really “natural” looking girls dancing very close to each other, their armpits a little stubbly, and he wondered if they wore deodorant. He hoped they hadn’t, he’d love to taste their pheromones, and see if they tasted any different than straight chicks. He’d heard and read theories of scent and same sex attraction, and wanted to know more. How would a confirmed lesbian grade his cunnilingal skills? Would they enjoy it? Or think him an amateur. Straight girls always gave him high marks, but what about a chick who was used to other chicks, they did know their way around a little better, he thought.

What about kink and fetishes? He liked the whole woman, but had a special place in his heart for legs asses and feet, how would they deal with that?

He was about to find out.

“Hey DJ, do me a favor” said the tall intimidating but beautiful brunette. “Skip the favor and do me!” she laughed as she grabbed her girlfriend and deep kissed her infront of him. “That gets you hot doesn’t it?” she taunted.

“What do you think? I can’t come out from behnd the DJ system now..It’s tent city” he said with a smile.

“That’s cute, but penises don’t usually interest me, you know” she retorted. Unplussed Matt replied: “I don’t have to use it if you don’t want, I’ll just do what DJs do best and use my mouth all night, if that suits you better.”

She smiled. “You know you’re just a plaything, right?” she said. “I am aware of that, and that I am here for your pleasure, how much pleasure is up to you.” said Matt.

“I’ll play it safe or we can go DEEPER.” he said. The statuesque Brunette’s eyes glazed over. “Holy shit” thought Matt, it works!

“You will stay to the end of the event and wait for me with your girlfriend, you both want to use me for your pleasure and have me work you both until I can’t move my tongue. You will experience greater pleasure than you have ever known and want me to be your regular sexual diversion for the two of you, do you understand?” “Yes, I understand” she said in a monotone. “You will keep repeating to yourself ‘I must seduce the DJ and make him my sex toy’, until the end of the night.” he said. She accepted the suggestion with glassy eyes. Matt’s erection was about to rip his tux pants. He could feel the warmth of his erection against his waistband, eager to break free.

“Ok, on three I want you to toss the bouquet, ‘One two three!” said Matt as the bouquet was tossed, and caught by a cute redhead, who ran over to kiss her girlfriend afterwards.

That was the last formality, there’d be 1.5 ours of general dancing, and his night was done...his WORK night was done.

The two lovelies that had the best response from the subliminals and the at the DJ booth hypnosis were waiting for him to pack his equipment. He was wrapped up in 15 minutes, as usual, and heading toward his truck.

“Ladies, should I follow you or do you have a room here at the hotel?” He asked. “Come to our room, here’s a key.”

Matt took the key. “That’s DEEP” he said. Again the woman’s eye’s went blank. “Run a hot bath, but don’t go in, I want to taste you and your girlfriend’s flavors after dancing all night, then we’ll all bathe and I’ll shave your legs, hers and under those sexy arms of yours. After we are all cleaned up you’ll ask me to polish your ad her toenails, and then sleep between the two of you, so I can wake you in the morning with sex. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand” was her reply.

Matt was in for a night of fun.