The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The usual disclaimers apply, though I suspect that if they’re necessary, it’s already two late.

Enjoy.

Comment freely.

Daddy’s Girl.

John was a personal counselor for a large legal firm. His job was to examine and treat the emotional instabilities of the staff and their families. One particular problem was Sherry, the only daughter of one of the partners. Her only reason for showing up for sessions was fear that her allowance would be cut off.

He’d been experimenting with virtual reality systems for treating stress related problems and had good success with adding subliminals to the audiovisual input. Sherry had tried the equipment, but only found interest in the more interesting commercial programs.

“Hi Sherry,” he said when she showed up for her weekly appointment, 15 minutes late. “How are you this week?”

“Fine,” she said, flopping down in the chair.

“Have you been showing up for classes regularly?”

She pretended not to notice him staring at her nipples where they poked though her halter. “Sure.”

John sighed. He’d talked with her principal earlier in the day. She’d been to less than sixty percent of her classes. “Do you want a drink while we talk?”

She sniffed. “Yeah.”

He went to the minibar and poured a coke with ice. While she was staring out the window, he dropped a small amount of fine white powder into the drink. It would dissolve, almost tasteless in the coke. Something to make her relax and maybe open up a little.

They progressed through the regular routine of verbal cat and mouse, and eventually, Sherry’s body started the slow process of relaxation. Just a small smoothing of the lines around her eyes, but perhaps enough.

“Let’s have another go at the VR,” he suggested.

She shrugged, but didn’t object . She moved over to the couch as he pulled out the unit from its cabinet. She pulled it over her head as he called up the programs from the computer terminal at his desk.

“I’ve go a new one. A bird simulation sampled from the flight of an eagle. Okay?”

“Sure.” She shifted. Her hair was greasy and her clothes soiled. She probably hadn’t changed in two days.

He set the simulation going, thinking that he’d have to clean the couch when she left. She was such a pretty girl. It seemed such a waste. He sighed and set the subliminals going.

The subliminals he was running now would set up the next, opening her mind to further relaxation. Her hands gradually relaxed, and his monitor showed her heartbeat slowed. What began as a wild flight became more gentle. As it ended, her hand dropped from her lap, making a soft thump on the soft leather.

“Now I want to try a relaxation session. Is that all right with you.”

“Whatever,” she said. Her voice was very quiet, almost sleepy.

Now he started the relaxation program. It just cycled colour with gentle music. Taking up less of the computer’s resources, more could be devoted to the subliminals. Her heartbeat dropped even lower as the next set ran, and eye movement ceased. The program flagged him when she hadn’t blinked for two minutes. She was now deep in trance. He brought up a program designed for direct suggestion into her subconscious. Theoretically, subliminals would no longer be necessary.

The sequence started. Her body jerked, but the drugs in her system acted as a buffer, keeping her mind from drawing away from the intruding images. This first set would impress on her the necessity of appearance and hygiene. It repeated 100 times in ten minutes. The next set would generate in her a need to talk with him, to answer his questions freely and openly. Her subconscious mind would generate a framework of its own to support the suggestions. These repeated 100 times, but took half an hour.

Her body relaxed when the program ended, and her mind entered sleep.

He removed the unit and put it away. She was just beginning to stir as he sat down at his desk.

“Do you feel better?” he asked.

She frowned. “I dunno. Did I fall asleep?”

He nodded. “Sometimes it happens.”

She sat up and looked down at her soiled skirt. She crumpled some of the fabric in her hand a just stared at it for a moment, then dropped it. She shuddered and wrinkled her nose.

“Where have you been the past couple of days?”

Her head jerk up and she looked at him, frowning. “I... I... No, I ... I can’t...” She shook her head, clutching nervously at her skirt. As it rose up he saw that her thighs were dirty and stained, possibly with blood.

“It’s okay.” he said. “I’m your doctor. Tell me whatever you need to.”

She drew a shuddering breath. “I went out with some friends to a party two days ago. Things were okay, " she laughed nervously. “We were getting high, then some guy said there was a party somewhere... I don’t remember where. We did some stuff in the car. I guess some of it was bad. I don’t remember anything until this morning. I woke up under a bridge just outside of town.” She frowned again.

“How did you feel when you woke?”

“I.. didn’t feel anything really. Nothing seemed real. I just wandered around all day. I was sitting on the sidewalk downtown somewhere and remembered that I had to see you ‘cause Dad would cut me off.”

“What do you feel now?”

She was quiet for a moment. “I feel dirty.” Her voice was very quiet. “I feel so dirty.” She burst into tears.

“It’s okay, Sherry.” He sat on the edge of the couch, at her feet. He put a hand gently on her knee. “It’s okay.”

She sat up and threw her arms around his shoulders, sobbing against his chest. She cried for several moments before pulling away. “It’s like I’ve been numb to everything. Everything in my life.”

“Has that changed?”

“Yeah.” She wiped her face with the sleeve of her jacket. “Now I can feel all the shit I’ve been rolling in the past couple of years.”

“Would you like anything?”

For the first time, she smiled. “A bath. A really warm bath.”

He sat at his desk, working furiously. It was late in the evening. Sherry had gone to a hotel for the night, unwilling to go back to her apartment. It was too dirty, she said. John had smiled. His suggestions had essentially reconditioned her behavior. Now he could put together a more radical sequence. Sherry needed attention. Badly. That need had not been in any way reduced, and she would return to self destructive behavior very quickly. It would be cleaner, but still unhealthy. Her father wanted a dutiful young daughter to show off to colleagues. If all went well, by the next evening, he would have her. And so would John.

When she lay on the couch this time, John didn’t fear for the cleanliness of his office. Sherry had purchased new clothes, though she still looked like a young punkette.

“Do you feel better today?”

She nodded. “Yes, I do.”

He handed her the VR unit. “This seemed to help yesterday. Let’s try again today.”

She slid the unit on, and lay back. John picked up a small seringe. In his other hand he held a microphone so she could hear him better. The bird was playing. “I’m going to give you a quick injection, Sherry. Is that okay?”

“Whatever. Go ahead.” She was absorbed in the sequence.

He swabbed her arm and injected her right into the vein. The drug hit her much more intensely this way. Monitoring her eyes and heartbeat, he was able to condense the initial sequences to only a few minutes. Enough of the hypnotic was in her system to keep her under for several hours. The sequences he’d been up all night putting together would take almost five hours, so he went for a long lunch.

* * *

Daddy’s Girl. Part 2.

When John returned to his office, the last of his programs was finishing, and Sherry had dropped into sleep. There had been rest sequences every half hour to keep her muscles from cramping and her eyes from drying out too much, so she was fine. It was about half an hour before she stirred.

“Hello, Sherry.” he said.

She yawned, stretched. “Did I fall asleep again?”

“Yes, I’m afraid so. How do you feel?”

“Different.”

“How so?”

“I don’t know.” She laughed. “Oh, well. Doesn’t matter.”

Exactly how she’d been programmed to respond.

He reached out and touched the back of her hand. “Daddy’s girl.”

She blinked and sat up very straight, her knees coming together, hands folding into her lap. Her eyes grew very wide.

“Do you have something to tell your father?”

She nodded. “Yes, Doctor. I must tell him that I’ve woken up finally. I’m going to try very hard to be everything he wants me to be.”

“Very good.” Again her touched her hand. “Sexy thing.”

She blinked, then she slid down farther, looking at him through drooping lids. Her hips ground very slow circles against an imaginary lover. Very slowly she slipped off her jacket and dropped it to the floor. “Thank you for all your help, Doctor. It there anything I can do in return?” Her nipples were very hard. He could say nothing for a moment, only stare.

“Undress.” he croaked.

Very slowly, she stood. The skirt dropped revealing wide hips and damp panties. Her stomach was flat, but soft. She drew her hands across it, then up, pulling her halter from large, pert breasts, and over her head, tossing auburn waves around her shoulders.

“Kneel.” he instructed, standing and moving in front of her. He nervously undid his pants and let them drop to his ankles. His erection bulged in his briefs. “Take it out.”

Her hands came up to gently free his maleness.

“Caress it.”

Her hands were soft and she stroked him with remarkable skill.

“Now, your mouth.”

Her lips engulfed him. She moaned softly as she sucked, arousing him still further. Her nipples brushed against his thighs. Soon he was pushed over the edge and he came, gushing hotly down her throat.

“Thank you Sherry,” he said when his breathing slowed enough. “That was very good.”

He pulled up his pants and went back to his desk. Sherry remained kneeling. She gently caressed herself, slowly and sensually. All according to the images she’d absorbed.

“Put your clothes back on.” She did. “Daddy’s girl.” She sat down primly in the chair before his desk.

“I feel so much better now Doctor.” she said. “It’s like waking from a dream.”

It probably did feel that way to her. That would be haw she’d explain everything to her father. As for her need for attention, her cry for help as it were, that would be replace by a need to please. She would do anything for her father, or for him. Regular use of her other personality would replace the need for drugs with the need for sex. She wasn’t a physiological addict, so there would be no withdrawal. The two personalities were linked in such a way that sexual situations would awaken her “sexy” personality in the background and push “the good little girl” to do “naughty” things and heighten her pleasure in doing them.

“You can go now, Sherry. " he said. “I think we’ve done enough for today.”

“Okay Doctor. Can I see you tomorrow?”

“Sure.” he smiled. “Same time.”

“Okay, " she came up to him and kissed him on the cheek. She giggled. “Bye.”

Sherry knocked on the door to her father’s office timidly. She wasn’t really afraid, but was still nervous anyway. This would be the first time in two years that she’d made any attempt meet with him. Before, he had come to her, to argue and try to convince her to return, but she’d been stubborn. Now she was here, in new clothes, proper clothes for a business man’s daughter; heels, miniskirt, simple blouse and vest. Her makeup was more natural, and her hair had been cut to her shoulder, styled in loose ringlets.

The secretary hadn’t recognized her at first, but when Sherry politely gave her name, she showed her right to the door.

“Come in.” she heard from inside.

“Yes,” her father said, looking up from his papers, “What can I.... Sherry, is that you?”

“Yes, father.” She stopped in front of his desk, hands straight and crossed, her head slightly bowed.

“You’ve... changed.”

“Yes, the doctor is very pleased. He says I’ve broken through the emotional barriers I built.”

“But it’s so... sudden.” He got up from the desk. “Did John really help you that much?”

“He says we still have some work to do, but admitting that I was wrong is the biggest hurdle.” She stepped forward, threw her arms around his waist and hugged him. Tears came easily. “I’m sorry Father. " She sobbed. “I hurt you, and I’m sorry.”

Tears were in her fathers eyes. His hand shook as he began to stroke her hair. “It’s okay, Sherry. Everything’s going to be all right now. " He kissed her forehead. “Let’s go home.”

The house was a mansion in a fashionable part of town, large and old. Sherry’s father had preserved her room since she had left. The bed was large and canopied. Old memories came flooding back to her, but the pain and frustration, even the fear, seemed silly now. Wasn’t it her purpose to fulfill her father’s needs? Even so, her father seemed afraid to enter into the same situation that had caused all the problems. Maybe she should let him know it was okay. But how? She wasn’t supposed to move during The Game. It wasn’t supposed to be really happening, and she wasn’t supposed to talk about it. But he needed it so badly. She could see it in the way his hands shook. So she smiled at him, shyly. “Will you tuck me in, Father. " She looked at him with wide, adoring eyes. “Like you used to.”

He smiled nervously. “Certainly. I mean, if you really want me to.”

“Yes, please.” She stripped to her underwear and slid into bed, pulling up the covers. She moved quickly, because this wasn’t quite how the Game was supposed to start. Father was supposed to come in later.

He sat on the bed and touched her cheek. Very briefly, she gripped the back of his hand, and smiled looking doe-eyed into his. He nervously undressed fully, taking time to fold his clothes and put them on a chair. He pulled down the covers of the bed, and seemed surprised to see the small spot of wetness on her panties. She lifted her hips to let him pull them off. He climbed between her legs. “It will be better this time,” he said quietly. His breath made her pussy quiver. “I promise.”

“Thank you Father,” she breathed, gasping when his tongue touched her moist flesh. She would be a good girl now. Very good. The thought put her on the path to orgasm, and with her Father’s eager tongue, she soon did. Funny that it had never felt this good before. It felt even better, minutes later when he climbed higher and entered her sodden pussy.

“Such a good girl.” He uncovered her breasts. They had grown much since before. He began to pump sucking on her breasts until he came. “Such a good girl.” he repeated afterwards, climbing off.

Sherry fell asleep quickly, lightheaded and content. She was such a good girl.

This is the end.

Bye for now.