The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dan

“Dan”, I said, “you have a problem with women”.

“Why?", he laughed.

“You treat em bad”, I said.

“Sure”, he said, “thats what they want from me”.

“Dan”, I said, “how long do we know each other?”

“13 years”, he said, “and you’re a good friend of mine”.

I nodded. “Look, I suggested, I have studied psychology. Just let me try one thing: I will take you down on hypnosis, and then check whats your problem, ok?”

Dan looked at me curiously. “You mean you’re one of these hypnowizzards?”

He had definitely drunk a little.

“Well, if you feel like it. Lets try. Bet it won’t work, but you wouldn’t stop talking to me otherwise”. He smiled a big grin. “So what have I got to do?”

“Well, I said, sit down on the chair, and relax. Dan just let yourself feel the comfortable warmth of the chair and relax deeply. Breathe calmly and relax. Feel yourself relax with every breath you make. Relax further and further. Feel the calm relaxation wash over you. I will now touch your forhead. When I do this, you will fall into a deep deep sleep for me. You will be completely relaxed and completely open to my suggestions. My voice will be very warm and comfortable, very embracing and very important for you.”

I stood up.

“As you see my hand approaching you, you prepare to sleep for me.”

I touched his forhead. It felt warm.

“Sleep now.”

As soon as I had touched his forhead, he slumped into the chair, with closed eyes. I felt quite enthousiastic about that. I had sometimes felt a bit uneasy about Dan, because he was so demanding. He took great care to control everything around him. He dumped his wives when he didn’t want them, but not before mostly enslaving them. He had lots of powerful friends, which he subtilely manipulated to fulfill his every wish. He was rich, and he looked damn good.

But now, I could maybe fix his attitude. But I had to find out what is wrong first.

“Dan, you are very relaxed now.”

“Yessss...” he answered softly with his strong voice I had often envied him for.

“Dan, I want to talk with you about your sex life.”

“Yessss...” he said, in an even deeper and more content voice, and a smile spread on his face. Judging after his smile how he enjoyed his sex life.

“Dan, what about Monica.”

“I have had my fun with her.”

“Dan, why did you leave her.”

“She had nothing more to give to me.”

“Dan, how did that happen.”

“That is over, talking about it is boring!", he said, louder than I expected him to say. I was afraid he might wake up.

“Dan, quiet. Relax. You find my voice so enjoyable. You like listening to it.”

Immediately he went quiet again. I liked the fact that he was so dependant on my voice. I was secretly pleased that my hypnosis skills worked so well on him. I tried something else.

“Dan, what would you expect of a new woman?”

“She had to be beautiful, powerful and proud.”

“Dan, what would you do to her, once you got to know her?”

“I can only say this, when it happens. My effect is spontaneous. But she would desire me more than anything she ever desired. And then she would fall for me. But I can’t say more until it happens.”

I tried to push the game a little more, to give him that situation, and to see what happened.

“Imagine you were meeting that next woman right now. Imagine you were in the situation now, sitting on this chair. Imagine I was the woman you desired. What would you do. Just describe it to me.”

“You...” he said in a strangely erotic voice “... the woman I desire...” he smiled.

“Yes, I confirmed.”

“You would be sitting across me, in a chair, proud and arrogant, so in control, he said, with a beautiful body. Your words would seem like melodius music to me, and your body like a flower. A flower for me. You would sit there, and I would begin talking to you.”

“What would you say, I asked?”

“You are beautiful”, he said.

“And then?”

“I would check the effect of my words by looking at you.”

I wanted to know how his seduction strategy worked, and to admit, I was a bit curious on what he said next. So I said, okay you may open your eyes now, but you remain deeply in my control. You need to stay in the chair. But do what you would normally do.

“You are really beautiful”, he said again, and then looked at me with his piercing green eyes.

“Really.” He added softly after a while.

I felt pleased. I knew this was only a game to help the women he had been treating so badly, but somehow his voice made me ask for more.

“How do you know?", I asked curiously.

“The moment I opened my eyes, I was certain I had to sleep with you. I know you 13 years now, and I never knew how I felt about you.”

I had become a bit uncertain as it was clear that he recognized me fully, but he seemed to play along fine. I looked into these green eyes, at the way he stared at me, and tried to imagine what women felt when looking at him. Certainly, he extruded confidence with his look. And I felt myself liking the way he spoke. Softly but gently.

“How do you feel about me?", I asked, curious to learn more about how he worked with woman.

“I desire you. My male power aches to unify with you. My long penis and my hard body want to unite with you. They want to subsume you. I want to embrace you, and to kiss you. I want to push my tongue in your mouth. I want to see you stare helplessly in my eyes. I want my dominant and dark power overcome you and blow you away like a thunderstorm.”

His voice had become dark and threatening now.

“All you need is to want me.”

I was rock hard. I don’t know what hit me, but Dans speech had made me really really horny. His piercing green eyes rested on me.

“I know you want it.", he said softly.

One hand had found my cock which I was grabbing through my trousers. But my mind knew this was wrong. I wanted to help Dan, to stop Dan from hurting other women.

“Close your eyes and fall asleep again”, I said with all authority I could get together. I was still grabbing my cock and decided to jack off one time to get rid of the horniness, and then to bring Dan back. This had gone too far off, and I was not sure I could retain control further in the session.

I was becoming far too involved with Dan. So I opened my trousers, and just dreamed about him touching me. I didn’t want to loose control, but I certainly could have a look at how he looked nude. It was the last time I would do this.

“Strip your shirt”, I commanded.

Slowly, he pulled his shirt over his head. He was smiling this smile again. I was now jacking off with my right hand, imagining to touch Dan. His body looked powerful indeed. One could see his male power. His chest muscles were well trained and his arms were strong.

I wanted to see these eyes again. “Open your eyes but stay silent”, I said.

He looked at me with these green powerful eyes. I could understand that everybody wanted him. His body, his eyes, his power. He was far more powerful than I was. He had everything. I was nothing. When I thought about embracing him, his words echoed in my head: “I know you want me.” I imagined being owned by him, and looked into the eyes of Master Dan. He held my gaze, and I imagined being penetrated by him, being overpowered by him, and then came.

I moaned.

Damn, this guy was soo hot. But I had to bring him back now, I thought. I said “sleep again”.

“Yes”, he said softly.

Damn, this voice. But I had to bring him back now. Other people I knew were waiting for him. I didn’t want him to forget our encounter, because maybe I would be trying again in a year or so. So I told him: “Dan, you will remember this in a corner of your mind, inaccessible to you. But if I say DanSleepNow, then you will sleep for me, as entranced as you are now, and if you are under in hypnosis from me, you will be able to access these memory, knowing all that happened, and knowing that you will completely obey my commands.”

“Yes”, he said softly.

“You will wake up now!", I said.

He opened his eyes. Wow, that was cool and refreshing, he said, although I don’t remember anything.

[later]

The party was going on, and Dan and I met Sophie, a former girlfriend of me.

“Hi”, Dan said, and gave Sophie his hand, and smiled at her.

She smiled at him. “Hi”, she said softly.

“You are beautiful”, Dan said, and I felt myself becoming hard. He was so cute.

She smiled again. “Yes, but you also have a nice body”, she said and leaned closely into him. I was in rage, because I know what would be happening. I didn’t want him to seduce my long time girlfriend. And I was raging because he was touching her and had not touched me. I had the same longing look she gave him. I wanted to be in her place.

“Sophie,” I said angrily, “please let me speak with Dan alone for a short while”. She looked really disappointed and sad: “But only short, yes?". “Yes”, I nodded and dragged Dan away.

“Now why did you do that? I was just asking her out”, he said grudgingly when I dragged him again in the room with the chair.

“Look, she is my former girlfriend, and I have to tell you something”, I explained, “sit down”.

He sat down a little angry.

“DanSleepNow”, I said, and he slumbed back into the chair.

“Relax deeply, and listen to my voice,” I said. He relaxed visibly. “Dan,” I said trembling, “when you wake up, I want you to remember everything, and I want to have sex with you. You will accept that your next relationship will be a gay relationship with me, and that you will not leave me like the women you left before. The trigger will continue to work. You will be aware that I gave you these restrictions when I wake up, but you will accept them completely.”

“I want you”, I added softly.

“Wakeup”.

Dan opened his eyes slowly. I wanted it to work. I looked at him, expecting him to speak. He remained silent for a while, thinking.

Then he smiled at me. “You are beautiful.”

I blushed, and my heart was beating hard as he rose from his chair, I longingly looked into his powerful eyes, like Sophie before. Then he slowly took his hand and touched my forhead. I felt his power, and I wanted to be closer to him, but I left him with the initiative. He lay down on my chair, and while I was still gazing in his eyes he asked: “Now, my boy, what do you want?”

“I want you”, I said.

We kissed. It was intoxicating, and fireworks went off in my head. We embraced passionately. After a while, we were naked. I was burning with need for his manly body. His muscles enclosed me. His manly power controlled me. Soon, his dick penetrated me, and we merged, and his manly essence swept me away.

I never used the trigger again. Being Dans partner was more than I could have ever expected from life. And in the end I had been able to solve the problem that Dan always treated women badly, although not in the way I imagined.