The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a work of fiction. It involves sex. If sex offends you do not read it.

* * *

Danielle

“Hi!” she said as walked into the room. Danielle was the prototypical cheerleader. Bubbly, cheerful and cute. While her face could be described as cute as a button, there was only one word to describe her legs: sexy. He always thought her legs could stop a train. Tanned, well-toned from all the jumping that was required in cheerleading and smooth as silk, he could watch those legs for hours. Her long brown curly hair was done up in a pony tail with a green and gold ribbon, the school colors. She oozed school spirit.

I made an effort to sit across from her in the circle of desks every chance I could get, but especially so on Fridays. Friday was the day she always wore her cheerleading uniform.

“Buenos tardes, Daniella.”

“Buenos tardes, Senora Studas!” Daniella loved sucking up to the teachers. “Estoy muy excitido!”

Sra. Studas gently corrected her Spanish. Spanish class began every day like this. Sra. Studas would ask us general questions, what did we do last night, what did we have planned for the weekend, yadda yadda yadda. We would reply in our broken Spanish, which she would correct. As usual I was lost in a daydream and not paying much attention to anything, except for Danielle.

My sister was home from college for the Winter Break. A senior at the local university, she was entering her final semester. She had finished her coursework and had to spend her last semester working in an internship. She was unpacking her boxes of stuff when I came in the room.

“Hey Gina, wassup?”

“Hey there, Sean. Just unpacking some of my crap.”

“So where are you going to again?”

“I got an internship in the city with a psychotherapy clinic. Here put these on the bookshelf.” She handed me a stack of books. I scanned the titles before putting them on the bookshelf; Fundamentals of Psychology, Therapy and Hypnotism, Fundamentals of Hypnotherapy.

“Does this hypnotism stuff really work? I mean...”

“Sure it does... For some people. It all depends on the person. I did my senior thesis on it. Pretty interesting stuff.”

“Sounds pretty cool...”

A few weeks after the holidays Gina left for her internship and I returned to school. The next semester was pretty much the same as the first. I was lucky enough to have Danielle in two of my classes, Spanish and Pre-Calc. She knew I was a math whiz so she sat next to me. I helped her when I could, though I could tell she saw me not as a friend but as a resource. I didn’t mind, hell, any contact with her made my pulse get a little quicker. A few weeks into the semester it was obvious she was having troubles.

At home I rummaged through Gina’s room, snooping through her stuff like any nosey brother. Going through her drawers I came across her stash of lingerie along with numerous condoms and other sex related things. I never thought of her as a woman, but rather as a sister. I pulled out a satin teddy envisioning what it would look like on her. When I couldn’t really picture it, I changed my focus to Danielle. I was on my way out when I passed by her bookshelf and noticed the hypnotism books. I grabbed the first book and flipped through it as a walked back to my room. The more I read, the more I learned, the more my fantasies grew.

Danielle was falling farther behind in her math, and I was in Spanish. The next time she asked for help I proposed a trade. I’d help her in math if she helped me in Spanish. “Sure!” she replied cheerfully. We set up a study session at her house for Wednesday night.

Wednesday came and that evening after school I drove over to her house.

“Hi Sean!”

“Hey,” I replied. I was nervous. She showed us up to her room and we got to work. We worked on math first. I helped her with the concepts of Pre-calc. After about an hour I started talking about what my sister was studying.

“Hypnotism? Cool... Some of my friends tried to hypnotize me once when I was a freshman but it didn’t work.”

“Well they probably didn’t know how to do it right. I’ve been reading a lot about it, but I don’t know if I could do it. I think I probably can, just haven’t had a chance yet to test it out.”

“Bet you couldn’t hypnotize me...” She had taken the bait. My heart skipped a beat. I spent the next 15-20 minutes trying to hypnotize her. Finally it appeared like she was under.

“Danielle?”

“Yes?” she replied quietly. I tried to think of something to make her do that seemed innocent that she normally wouldn’t do.

“Danielle, I want you to touch your nose.” Her hand came up and a finger made a bee line and touched her nose. “Very good. Now touch your ear.” Same result, finger touched her ear. “Stick your finger in your ear.” She put her finger in her ear. I couldn’t imagine her doing that in front of anyone else. I decided to try some riskier things. “Touch your elbows behind your back.” She tried and jutted her breasts out. My pulse raced as it appeared that she was totally under.

Before I came over I had made a checklist of things to do so I wouldn’t forget. The first was to make sure that she didn’t remember any of this. I told her that I tried to hypnotize her but couldn’t. We gave up and went back to studying. The second thing was a keyword that would put her back into this state. I knew she didn’t watch Star Trek, so I decided to pick some treknobabble word along with a color, blue dilithium. Finally we were ready to play.

“Danielle, take off your shirt.” Slowly she reached up and unbuttoned her blouse. She was wear a simple cotton bra. “Do you own any sexy bras and panties?” She nodded. “How many pair?”

“Just a couple, two I think.”

“Tomorrow after school I want you to go to the mall and buy more sexy underwear. From now on you will want to wear only sexy underwear, none of that plain cotton crap. Understand?” She nodded. “Stand up. Turn around and bend over.” She did so. I sat there for a moment just admiring her ass and legs.

Suddenly I heard her mom call from downstairs, “Danielle? I’m home...” I panicked.

“Danielle, put your shirt back on.” She reached over picked up her shirt and put it back on. “When I say ‘red dilithium’ you’ll wake up, ready, red dilithium.”

“Um... I’m sorry, where were we?” She looked lost, confused.

“You’re mom’s home, I think she’s calling for you.”

She hopped off the bed and ran downstairs. I took a deep breath to try to calm my racing pulse. A minute later she reappeared. “We got about a half-hour more, then I have to go to a church meeting.”

“No problem, we can just finish up this lesson.” This gave me just enough time to test out the re-entry part. “You ready to start up again?”

“Yep!”

“Blue Dilithium.” Her cute smile quickly gave way to a blank look. “Danielle, you ok.” She nodded. I smiled. It worked. “Good, now I’m going to give you some instructions...” I proceeded to tell her that she would only wear skirts that showed off her legs and would always wear sexy underwear. I told her that she would ask me out on a date for Friday night and that tomorrow she would buy something really sexy to wear for the date. I also told her that at night she would have erotic dreams, mainly about me, and that she would wake up every morning incredibly horny.

“Red dilithium.” She blinked. “Well that about does it. Unless there’s anything else...”

“Actually there is, um, are you busy Friday night?”

“Not really, I was just gonna hang out at home...”

“Well, if, um, you want, maybe we could do something together?”

“You mean like a date?”

“Well, yeah, maybe see a movie or go to Sparkles?” Sparkles was the local teen dance club, real popular with kids from all over the area.

“Um, yeah sure, that’d be great! I’ll talk to you tomorrow about it.” I started to pick up my books and things.

“Great, well I gotta get ready to go to my meeting, see ya tomorrow!”

“See you later...” I left smiling. It had worked!

Danielle sat there for a moment. ‘Why did I do that?’ she thought. She shifted. ‘Damn, this bra is uncomfortable.’ She took off her shirt and bra and rummaged through her drawer until she found a white lace bra.

On Thursday we finalized our date. Friday, after the basketball game, we’d go out to Sparkles. I couldn’t wait.

After school Thursday, Danielle quickly ran out of school. She completely ignored the cheerleading practice and drove straight to the mall. “I’ve got to get a new outfit for my date...” she thought. She shopped for a few hours until she had what she thought was the perfect outfit. Along the way she also picked up about 10 new sets of sexy underwear. “I’ve got to get rid of those ratty cotton undies that I’ve been wearing.” she thought. Friday came and went. We lost the basketball game, which was no big surprise. Actually I didn’t watch much of the game, my eyes were glued on Danielle. I was the only one who knew what she was wearing under that cheerleading outfit.

After the game was over I met her at the locker room door. She walked out and waved to me. She was wearing black sheer miniskirt with a matching black silk croptop.

“You ready?” She cheerfully asked.

“Um, yeah... My car is right outside.”

On the way over to Sparkles I wanted to test out some more stuff. “Blue dilithium.” I was a little hesitant, not sure if it would still work. I ran a few tests, nothing dramatic. Sure enough she did everything I told her.

“Danielle, open your shirt.” She unbuttoned her shirt and revealed a black satin push-up bra. I nearly drove off the road as a stared at her. “Um, lift up your skirt.” She lifted her skirt and revealed matching black satin panties. “Um, ok, Danielle, is there someplace private we can go to after the dance?”

Danielle nodded. “I house-sit for some people from upstate. I have access to their summer cottage.”

“Great... Ok, close up your shirt and lower your skirt. On our way home, you’ll suggest we go there. Once we’re there, you’ll seduce me. Oh and one more thing. You’ll be turned on whenever I call you Dani and whenever I kiss you. Understand? When you’re finished buttoning up you’ll wake up.”

Danielle nodded. She buttoned up her shirt as we pulled into the parking lot. The loud music from the dance hall blared. We got out and went in. The whole hall was full of teenagers dancing. “You ready to dance?” I yelled to Danielle. Danielle nodded and we raced out onto the dance floor.

Danielle was the center of many of the guys’ attention. Finally a slow dance came on and we danced close. I leaned in and whispered in her ear, “I don’t think I’ve told you this, Dani, but you look incredible this evening.”

Danielle looked up. Normally she hated being called Dani, but this time was different. “Um, thanks... I was a little nervous wear this outfit.”

“Like I said, Dani, you look absolutely incredible.” I lowered my head and kissed her gently. She let out a noticeable sigh. She smiled and blushed.

It was about midnight by the time we left. We were on our way home when Danielle asked if we could stop by a cabin she was house-sitting. “There’s something I want to do there...”

We pulled in and Danielle unlocked the door and stepped inside. I quickly stepped behind her and wrapped my arms around her bare waist. I kissed her neck and said “I’m glad we’re alone now, Dani.” I kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear for a while. She let out a soft sigh and held my hand tight, pulling me closer.

I turned her around and looked deep into her eyes. She was breathing faster than normal. I lowered my head and kissed her deeply while I stroked her hair. “Oh Sean...” she gasped as we finished kissing.

“Dani,” I said as I kissed her on the neck some more, “I want you to know that you can stop at any time.” As I said that I felt her pull my shirt out and run her hands down my bear back.

I reached up and slowly unbuttoned her shirt. She lowered her arms and let the blouse fall to the floor. I stroked her breasts while kissing them through her bra. She softly moaned. She pulled my head up and kissed me on the lips and said, “Follow me.” She grabbed hold of my hand and led me into the bedroom. She stood at the foot of the bed and reached behind her and unclasped her bra. I stepped closer to her as it fell to the floor. I lowered my head and slowly kissed her bear breasts. I could hear her moan and her breathing increase. I reached down and slowly moving my hands up her legs and under her skirt. I could feel the warmth beneath the satin panties.

She broke the embrace and pulled my shirt off. As she began to work on getting my pants open, I unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. My pants soon followed. She turned around the climbed up on the bed wearing only her black panties. I slipped off my shoes and stepped out of my pants and laid next to her. I could see a large wet spot growing in her crotch. She reached down and stroked my penis through my underwear. She pushed me onto my back and straddled me. She bent down and started kissing me, working her way down my chest until she got to the waistband of my underwear. With one swift move she pulled my underwear off, leaving my rock hard penis exposed.

She blushed. “What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing at all, I was just remembering a dream I had of you last night.”

“Oh? What was the dream about?”

“This...” She bent down and began kissing my penis. Slowly she took it into her mouth and began to gently suck on it. I’d never felt anything as incredible as that. I looked down at this beautiful girl sucking on my penis. I was in heaven.

As she sucked on my penis, she slowly removed her own panties and deposited them on the floor. She slowly started kissing her way back up my chest until she reached my ear. She nibbled on my ear for a moment, then whispered softly, “I want you. I want you inside me.” I nearly came right then.

“You look nervous...”

“Yeah, I guess I am a little,” I confessed.

“Is this your first time?” She asked gently. I nodded slowly. “Relax, I’ll show you the way.” I could feel the warmth of her as she lowered herself onto my penis. The feeling was ten times better than I imagined it. I’m embarrassed to say that I didn’t last very long. Not that it mattered, she was so turned on that she didn’t have long to go either.

Danielle and I dated for about a year. I never used my hypnotism on her again, I didn’t need to. We went our separate ways for college, where I honed my hypnotism on some of the co-eds there. But that is a story for another day.