The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Danny’s Enslavement

By Solaron

Madison was talking with her friend, Kelly, about Madison’s recent breakup with her boyfriend, John. Madison explained that she found out that John had had sex with another girl, because Madison wouldn’t. Kelly sat in a booth in a restaurant with Madison. Kelly had also brought her boyfriend with her, who sat quietly next to Kelly, with Kelly holding onto the collar of his shirt constantly. As soon as Madison finished talking about it, Kelly quickly asked:

“You okay?”

“Yeah, I’ll be fine. ”

“Need any help finding another boyfriend?”

“No, I’m not going to date for awhile.”

“You sure? It’d be easy. You just need to learn how to do it right.”

“Ugh. I’m not dating anyone for awhile.”

“Oh Come on, you know that guy you liked back in High School? Danny? He just moved back into town.”

This brought back memories to Madison. Danny was a cute guy, shorter than she was, a bit of a nerd, and much, much more shy than she was. She had liked him for a while because he was a very nice person, but was too shy to act on it. He moved out of town to go to a college, and now had come back to go to finish college closer to home. Madison had dated many guys over the years, and now saw an opportunity to finally get Danny. As she dated over the years, Madison began to realize how much she loved to have control in the relationship, and as such had practiced hypnosis, though had not used it on anyone. She learned hypnosis from Kelly, who used it on her boyfriend to enslave him completely.

“Mhm. Well, I guess I can go for Danny. Where could I find him?”

“He’s going to the same college as us now. You gonna do what I did to him?”

She was referring to her enslaved boyfriend.

“Maybe. “

Danny woke up in his new apartment, and began to get ready for the day. He had left the out-of-state college he was going to because he felt fairly homesick, and decided to finish his education closer to home. As he got dressed, he headed out. When he was about to enter the main building, he bumped into one of his old friends from high school, Madison. Madison had brown hair, green eyes, and a tall build. Though Madison wasn’t spectacularly beautiful, she was very pretty, and had a certain air of charisma around her. She towered over him, being 6′5 to his 5′11. Madison put her hand on his shoulder, and it was clear she recognized him as well.

“Danny! Good to see you again. I heard you just moved back in town.”

“Yeah, it’s good to see you too. How’ve you been?”

“I’ve been good… Danny, since it’s been a while since you been back here, you want to go out”

Danny was a bit alarmed at her bluntness, but wasn’t about to refuse.

“I..I…Yes.”

“Good. Meet me at my apartment at 8, then we’ll decide where to go.”

Madison gave him the address, then quickly went back to tell her friend what had happened.

Madison met Kelly back at the Diner at about 5, then quickly began to tell her what had happened.”

“That’s great! So, are you gonna hypnotize him?”

“Well, …Yes, probably. Want to make sure of a few things first.”

“What are you going to make sure of?”

“Just a few things, make sure he at least has some feelings for me.”

“Well…Good luck Madison.”

Madison left the dinner, and began to get ready for her date with Danny.

She put her hair in bow, put on a strapless dress, and put on flat pumps for her shoes. She wanted to appear as attractive as possible to Danny, and careful watching of his body language in high school had given her an idea of what he liked in appearances.

She also took out a special pendant she was going to use in the hypnosis.

“Mhm. Gonna be a great time.”

Danny was still a bit shocked that Madison had asked him out. He had always liked Madison, but due to his shyness that he still had, he never asked her out. And now she did, right as he returned home. He quickly got into a suit, put on his tie, and headed out. As soon as he knocked on Madison’s door, she quickly opened the door, and pulled him into the room by his tie.

“Hi Danny.”

“Uh…Hi Madison.”

“You’re nervous, and that’s alright. You don’t need to be nervous around me, Danny. Just relax. I want to talk a little bit before we go out.”

“Sure…”

Danny found himself fixated on the pendant around her neck.

“Danny. I’ve loved you for a fairly long time. Do you love me?”

“I…Uh…”

“Relax and answer the question.”

“Uh….Yes.”

“Good Boy. That’s all I needed to know.”

Madison had noticed his fixation on the pendant, and pulled it from around her neck.

“You like this? Good. Keep focusing on it.”

Danny felt that this was strange, but couldn’t resist the urge to focus on it.”

Madison spun the pendant back and forth, back and forth.

“Good boy. Keep focusing on it for me. You are feeling sleepy now, are you boy?”

Danny let out a “yes”, as his eyes began to sink, but not closing to keep focusing on the pendant.

“Danny… went I count to five, you will go into a deep hypnotic sleep, drowning out anything that isn’t my voice. One….so tired…. Two…. So very tired…. Three….Eyes so heavy….. Four…Thoughts clouding, so very sleeping…five… deep hypnotic sleep, no sounds but my voice. Now Danny, listen to me, you will answer everything I ask honestly.

First, do you love me?”

Danny droned out a “Yes”

“How long have you loved me?”

“Ever since we became friends.”

“Good boy. Now then, listen up again. Everything I say will become an absolute truth to you, burned deeply into your mind. First… you are my slave, my pet… you love to obey me so much, you want nothing more than for me to be pleased. Second, while you are capable of functioning in everyday life, when you are with me, you will have trouble thinking… you won’t want to think; rather you want me to do all the thinking for you. Whenever I say the words “Zombie Pet”, you will stop thinking altogether, and you will happily await anything I might tell you to do, staying this way until I decide to let you think. Third, you will not remember I hypnotized you… this will all feel natural to you. Now, whenever I say the word, “Slave”, you will come back to the hypnotized state, ready for more hypnotic programming. Now my pet, when I count to five, you will awaken, not remembering the hypnosis, obedience just feeling natural. One…slowly coming too, Two…Feeling more and more awake, three…thoughts returning….four…feeling more awake, more obedient…five…completely awake and completely obedient.”

Danny blinked as he came out of his trance, not having any memory of it, but still feeling odd…

What just happened? He thought to himself. He looked up to Madison, and he quickly collapsed to her feet and gently kissed them. Madison began to pat his head, then she ordered him to rise. She quickly grabbed him by his tie and pulled him in to kiss. She quickly pressed her tongue into his mouth, and worked his into submission.

“How do you feel, pet?”

“Good. “

“Well, that’s good, my Zombie Pet.”

As soon as she said that, Danny froze, and looked directly into her eyes with a blank expression.

“Pet…walk around the room like a zombie, chanting ‘I am Madison’s Slave’”

Danny did that, arms outstretched, which earned a giggle from Madison.

“Alright, you can think again. Pet, let’s go out now.”

Danny and Madison went out to a nearby Sushi restaurant, where they had a thoroughly enjoyable night together, with Madison very pleased at Danny’s complete obedience, which she returned with great displays of affection. After they ate, Madison slammed onto her bed, kicked of her shoes, than quickly spoke to Danny.

“I could go for a foot rub right about now. Do it. “

Danny quickly got on his knees, gave her an amazing foot rub, then gently kissed both of her feet.

“Pet… You should go back to your own apartment now. Go on, we’ll go out again tomorrow. “

Danny took his leave, then fell down on his bed. She was always on his thoughts, he wanted nothing more than to obey her. As he fell asleep, he thought about how much she loved her.

Madison thought about the night as well. In just one day, she got the complete dedication of the man she loved. She didn’t want to sleep with him just yet, but eventually, this day would come.

They continued to go out, with Danny becoming more and more submissive to her. Some days, Madison decide to hypnotize him and program him more rather than just go out. After they were dating for two years, Madison decided it was time for them to sleep together. She invited Danny to her apartment, and quickly began to talk to him.

“You’ve been a good pet. I’ve decided we can have sex. Just be a good pet and…”

Madison began to remove Danny’s clothing, than quickly began to rip off his clothing after she had taken off his suit. She then proceeded to do the same to her clothing , then tackled Danny on the bed.

“Good pet. “

Madison turned around and shoved her feet in his face, as he began to ravenously kiss them, then she slowly moved up her legs, and finally into her pussy. Danny licked her pussy ravenously, sticking his tongue into her pussy lips. Madison grabbed Danny’s hands and pushed them into her breasts, and he began to caress them. When Madison felt wet enough, she pressed her breasts into Danny’s face, pushing her pussy down onto his cock. As Danny pushed his penis into her vagina, he felt very close to climaxing, but he felt he couldn’t do it without permission.

“Madison, may I climax?”

“Of course, Pet.”

They both climaxed at the same time, and the wave of pleasure flowed through them both. Madison flipped over to the side of Danny, then said:

“Wow. You are a good pet. Mhm, I love so much. “

“I love you too, Madison.”

THE END