The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Svengali

by Psionic_X

He hypnotizes! He thrills...! Any woman caught in his spell must obey.

From promotion for the brilliant 1931 film, Svengali

Chapter 2

Employees: Dealing with the Roster

I looked at the view through the high penthouse windows. It was a beautiful day and the city shined like a massive gleaming gem, each facet telling its story through coruscating light. I smile at the horizon. A horizon that belonged to me. And eventually, so would everything beyond that horizon.

Within the penthouse, Evangeline droned on and on with facts and figures. Consciously I paid no mind. But subconsciously I paid her 100% of my attention, my subconscious programmed to alert me to anything she said that might be significant. Initially this annoyed my employee, having her thinking I was paying little or no attention. But she quickly learned that even if I was talking on the phone, looking out the window and eating an ice cream sundae all at once, nothing she did or said escaped my notice.

This was brought home during my first week staying with her when she angrily challenged me on what she said because I appeared in her eyes to be daydreaming, looking out the window at nothing. When I informed her I was listening she demanded that I tell her what she’d said. I obliged by repeating not only her dry facts and figures from the last 15 minutes but also physical actions she’d taken, including picking her nose believing I couldn’t see . Embarrassed, she never disturbed my reveries again.

Now, in the present moment, she said something that made my full conscious attention turn to her.

“Change the name of the firm? Why?”

Evangeline started, having fallen into the habit of talking as if to herself, since I barely spoke during our daily meetings and even more rarely did I oppose or overturn her ideas.

“Oh! Ummm...well before you took control there were rumblings of dissatisfaction from clients and partners and the government was beginning to investigate. You did your thing and managed to avert that but still, those rumblings remain. I think a new name will give us what it is you want which is a fresh start.”

I turn away from the window.

“Hmmmm...you may well be right. Any suggestions?”

“Yes. I think something flashy and appropriate, considering your abilities. Leo Stack put together a hell of an intelligence network, as good as STRATFOR, maybe better. With what you can do added to that, we’ll be the most dominant and sought after private intelligence firm in the world. I want us to change our name to The Global Scry.”

‘That sounds completely ridiculous! However, it is the kind of name clients will eat up. Make it happen.”

“Done. Now, I also want to cut our existing network by 30 percent...”

“No.”

“Nick, do you understand the cost of maintaining the network as is?”

“Yes and we’ll keep paying it. Look, I like the new name, it tells clients how things work without them understanding or believing how we are getting intel no one else can. But they will just assume its because of our deep connections and worldwide network that we are so successful. We cut those networks and along with those networks some of our connections, we’ll give the game away. There are a few companies that do business using remote viewing but none are in the big time because its still not accepted in the mainstream. Plus they aren’t very good. I ok’d your doubling our fees because it won’t be a problem getting them to pay once they see what we can do. But they understand we’re doing psychic shit? Results or no, we’ll lose half our clientele. Plus the government won’t like that. Someone that good working independently? I don’t want that kind of attention. We keep the network. We pay the cost of doing business, just like everyone else. I don’t want anyone but a chosen few knowing what we are really doing.”

“Nick, like you said, there are other companies using remote viewers. Not as good as you, but still....”

“That’s the key Evangeline. They aren’t as good as me. You really think the government dropped their remote viewing program? Stargate was for the public like NASA is for the public. The real remote viewing program, like the real space program, is so far underground you’d have to dig down to the Earth’s core to find it. David Morehouse and all the other hacks who wrote books were third stringers. First and second teamers went deep black. You don’t walk around doing what I can do as well as I can do it. You either play for the team or you fertilize the practice field. But I don’t play well with others and I have no intention of pushing up daisies anytime soon. We’re keeping the network.”

“Its a lot of money Nick. We need to cut costs. Leo really fucked the dog on this. And since you refuse to dip into those offshore accounts.....”

“You’re not going to win this one Evangeline. I’ll tell you what, you initially wanted to triple our fees. Do it. We may lose a few, but they will come crawling back once they see they can’t get better value for their dollars.”

Evangeline smiles, satisfied with that solution.

“That works for me. Puts some padding on the bottom line.”

“I live to please. Is there anything else?”

“One last item. Betty Park put in her two weeks notice.”

“What? Why?”

“Said she had better opportunities elsewhere.”

“Did you offer her more money? Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies on her desk each morning? A new closet just for her shoes?

“She won’t stay Nick.”

“Don’t give me that shit! You go back and you offer that bitch the sun and the moon! Venus too! Don’t let her walk!”

Evangeline sighs and leans back.

“Nick, let me give it to you straight: Betty is leaving because she doesn’t like me. Never has. Quite frankly she saw through my game the first day I walked through the door. And now I have been elevated to President of the firm from a mere secretary when she has the skills and experience I don’t. I hear she was beside herself with rage when she learned of it. Stevens, the analyst for Russian affairs told me that if anyone within earshot could have understood Korean, which she slips into when angry or excited, they would have spontaneously combusted. She won’t stay.”

“Fine. I’ll talk with her.”

Evangeline smirks.

“Talk?”

“I’ll do what I need to do. Betty Park is the top Asia analyst out there. Not one of the best, THE best! She knows all of Asia like the back of her hand. Her connections are amazing. And I already told you, China and the rest of Asia are of enormous importance to me. I prefer that Betty stay freely and of her own will. I can’t just go around making everybody dance to my tune all of the time, that would eventually go the wrong way. But she is too important for me to let her walk away. I am going to just talk. I’ll offer money and perks. If that fails other methods will be employed. Betty Park is going nowhere.”

“I’ve no doubt. Well unless you have anything to add, that’s all I have for today.”

“Make an appointment for me with Betty for first thing Monday, her office. Otherwise, its a wrap.”

“I take it you’re moving into your new digs this weekend?”

I mentally smile at Evangeline’s effort to sound relieved and glad to be rid of me. She was fine actress, it would have been bought by anyone else. But I didn’t need to read her mind to sense the profound disappointment she felt at my no longer staying with her. Quite a turnaround from six weeks ago. It was initially supposed to be a two week stay but after Ant and I inspected the grounds and house after Stack had evacuated the premises, Ant gave me some ideas I thought were sound and I decided on some major renovating and landscaping. The work was finished now and the new furnishings had been delivered and put in order by my housekeeper, Brandy, a former co-tenant whom I’d engaged as housekeeper and sex slave.

During that span, Evangeline had gone from violent opposition to my laying even a finger on her to a breathless and willing acolyte, joyfully and eagerly submitting to my every sexual command and whim. Sure, she referred to it as ‘mental and physical rape’ and insisted that she was disgusted with the acts I was making her do and that it was degrading. Over and over she told me how much she hated being treated like a porn star when in fact, she harbored secret fantasies of actually being one and treating her as such was like hitting her sweet spot with a jackhammer. She really wanted me to stay.

“Yes I am. But no worries, I’ll be making regular visits and spending the night once or twice a week. Its a long drive out to my place.”

Outwardly, she gave me a scowl that would have caused a lesser man to feel like he’d been hit by lightning seven times. But inside, she was dancing with bliss. I suppress a laugh. She loved everything I did yet insisted on pretending should could barely stomach me near her. I knew it was bullshit and she knew I knew. But it comforted her to play the role so I went along.

“Speaking of which, you have done amazing work these past six weeks. You have far surpassed my expectations. I’m pleased. Very pleased.”

“Its been hard work Nick. I deserve a raise.”

I grin. Her relentless greed warmed my heart. She was a like a female version of Ant.

“No raise Evangeline. But a reward is in order.”

Her breath quickens and her heart roared. But still, she plays it cool.

“I like cash better Nick.”

The woman really should have went to Hollywood. Looks, brains and talent. Evangeline would have ruled the silver screen and red carpet.

“Yet, you’ll take what I give you. And you’ll love it.”

Her pussy joins her lungs and her heart in overdrive. Her eyes glaze over. She struggles to make a smart remark but her brain is short circuiting with no help from me and she is borderline hyperventilating. The anticipation of whats coming is a blend of torture and blazing hot fuzzies . I stand and walk over to where she sat.

She watched me approach her face radiating worship, eagerly awaiting the reward to which she’d become addicted. I reach down and trace my finger over around her lips and she slumps back, a thrill of delectation flowing in a steady stream through every vein in her body. I trace around her lips again, this time counter clockwise and a different delight pours thought her body, seeping into her bones. She doesn’t move, her breathing and heart beat so slow a doctor would pronounce her dead. But deep inside her mind she is experiencing erotic pleasures like no other. Sensual joys once thought reserved for those entering heaven. I lock it in for five minutes. Five minutes that Evangeline will experience as a lifetime.

I walk once again over to the window. Dusk has come upon the gem, the light different now, but still glorious, still whispering to me its secrets. I reach my mind out, seeking, searching, shifting until I find Betty Park’s mind. She is going over papers, preparing her final report for Stacked Solutions. I instantly download what she has written into my consciousness. Mongolia and its future. Its brilliant, insightful work. She’d seen what even I hadn’t yet. The coming political battle almost a decade away as Russia and China vy for Mongolia’s vast, untapped natural resources. Land locked Mongolia’s dangerous stratagem to play one off against the other and profit without being crushed under the heel of one of their vastly more powerful neighbors.

There was more. Much more. Every bit of it extraordinary work. More than ever I knew I had to keep Betty Park working for me. I send a tendril deep into her mind, finding her intent to leave. I needed only to turn the dial a little to the left and she’d stay for minimum wage if I wanted her to. I start to make the change, then I recall my telling Evangeline earlier that I couldn’t just make people dance to my tune whenever I wanted. I then think on my conversation with Ant a week before which helped me come to that conclusion.....

I had just recounted to Ant how I’d made a few minor changes and gotten the government off Stacked Solutions back and made a few angry clients chill. I’d already helped Ant out with his liquor license issue, being a felon and all. It was then that I noticed he was going to say something but stopped himself.

“What is it Ant?”

He hesitates, loathe to tell me what to do but plunges ahead since he knew I had come to value his opinion.

“Look Nick, you gotta chill the fuck out with makin’ people do what you want. So far its okay and I really appreciate you helping me get the strip club and my liquor license, but you cain’t just keep takin’ what you want without payin’ for it and you most definitely shouldn’t be fuckin’ with the government like that!”

“Why is that?”

“You serious nigga? Is you really serious right now? You gotta tell me you ain’t this fuckin’ stupid Nick!”

I smirk.

“Please Ant, enlighten me.”

“You best take me serious Nick! Listen, you wanna make some bitch walkin’ down the street give you head, okay, cool, no problem. You wanna take a candy bar or somethin’ without payin’, that’s fine. But you cain’t just keep on helpin’ yo’self to shit worth millions a dollas! People gonna ask questions sooner or later Nick. And fuckin’ with the government, well you askin’ for what’s gon’ happen!”

I sneer at Ant.

“How will their be any questions Ant when they either don’t recall the deal or I can make their memories be of the deal going down legitimate and have them fudge their own computer records to back up what I say?”

“You really wanna play dumb Nick? I gotta spell this shit out fo’ you nigga? Okay, two words dumb nigga: psychic spies!”

When those two words leave Ant’s mouth, I grow cold. He was right. I had been playing around with my powers like a kid wrecking havoc on Christmas Morning, leaving a trail a blind man could follow. And blind was the last thing the government’s psychic spies were.

“Damn...I didn’t think....”

“Naw nigga, you didn’t think! You been playin’ god but guess what Nick? You ain’t god! You know the government got them psychic spies hidden. You yo’ self told me back in the day that they nevah stopped the program, they jus’ put it underground, like that did with that FBI shit fo’ killin’ niggas!”

“Coinintel Pro.”

“Whatevah nigga! What I’m sayin’ Nick is you gotta stop just takin’ whatevah you want to take. You gots money now nigga so you gotta pay sometimes. And when you want people to do what you want, sometimes you need to talk ‘em into it. And if they says no, well sometimes you gotta leave it at that. You keep making everythin’ go yo’ way, its gonna go against you sooner or later!”

I’m silent for a moment chewing on what Ant was saying. We were both pretty heavy into conspiracy theories, Ant more the conspiracy nut believing pretty much anything he was told and I more the theorist, carefully considering the facts and using critical thinking to decide if a conspiracy was real or not. But he’d nailed me on this one. Always interested in psychic stuff I had been spellbound when the news broke in 1995 of the Stargate Project. And when the executive report came out that September recommending killing the program, I read between the lines and I knew it just went deep underground. You don’t have something working for 20 years with that kind of success and suddenly its not worth shit!

Psychic spies were real. And based on my own growing skills and powers, a lot more was real. If I, a high school drop out with limited resources could teach myself to do these things in little more than 18 months, what could the United States Government, with its vast, virtually limitless resources have learned in more than a quarter of a century? What were those psychic spies really capable of? Even if I was a match for one, was I a match for two? Five? 20? It didn’t profit me to find out. Ant was right. My recklessness was akin to daring the devil to fight me with one hand tied behind my back; Both hands probably weren’t enough is the first place.

“You’re right Ant. I’ve been fucking up. I need to stop foolishly throwing around my skills. Thanks.”

“You wanna thank me nigga you can buy me a couple a drinks at The Wet Spot.”

“Why would I buy you drinks at the club you own? The club I helped you get?”

Ant said nothing, just stared at me like a teacher willing a special needs child to get it. I smile and shake my head.

“Ant, let me buy you a couple of drinks at The Wet Spot.”

Ant grins and slaps me on the shoulder.

“My nigga! Hey, I’m hungry and we just got some New York Strips in! I hired that nigga Darrell to cook and you know that nigga can work that grill!”

“Then allow me to buy you dinner too Ant.”

“You a real nigga Nick! Hey I’m low on gas!”

“Don’t push it Ant.”

I come back to the present and sighing, pull out of Betty’s head. I’d do it the old fashioned way on Monday. And if she said no, well, she was important. I couldn’t let someone of her intelligence and with her connections just walk. But I had to be smart about it. Soft arms wrap around my waist and Evangeline presses her plentiful breasts against my back. I can sense her still in half in the dream state I’d left her in.

“Did you enjoy your reward?”

“I want more.”

“Of course you do. And you know what to do to get more, don’t you?”

Evangeline comes around in front of me, facing me. She slowly, erotically, sinks to her knees. Unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans, she pulls out my cock and takes it into her mouth. My cock renders in the heat of her mouth and I look up from her slowly bobbing head and back out on the now dark city, no longer a gem but now a glistening night sky, stars everywhere as lights come on to ward off the darkness.

Saturday afternoon I pull up in front of my house. Getting out I grab my bag, slam the car door, and skip up the steps. Before I can grab the doorknob, Brandy opens the door and grins.

“Welcome home Master! I followed your instructions and I know you’ll be happy with what I have done. Do you want to look around and let me know your thoughts? Or if you prefer, some lunch first? I have it all ready for you and set up in the theatre all ready to go with your movie.”

“I’ll have lunch first. Did you make enough for two?”

“Yes Master.”

“Then put this bag in my room then join me.”

“Yes Master.”

I watch as Brandy’s incredible body bounces up the stairs, smile and head for the theatre I had put in. It was a small theatre, good for maybe a dozen people. It was set up like those pub style places, where you could eat and have drinks in comfort at a table or on a couch while watching a film. Brandy had set us up on the couch, anticipating that I would want her to watch with me. I sit and look over lunch.

In a nod to it being cheat day she had made me a double cheeseburger with bacon marmalade and blue cheese, A mass of fries and mac and cheese. For herself, she made a smoked chicken salad of peas, bacon, egg, goat cheese, fava beans and croutons. Brandy was a surprisingly capable cook. But that was far from the biggest surprise.

After Ant convinced me to have the place renovated, a renovation that would take a month to complete, I decided to bring Brandy on then anyway to supervise everything instead of being stuck dealing with it myself. I had far too much on my plate with Stacked Solutions and my other plans to worry about that sort of thing. I went to her apartment and rang her bell. When she opened up I sent a mental command that would negate her falling into trance. I’d been back to fuck her eight times since moving out, unable to get enough of her incredible body. I intended to offer her the job with her full knowledge. Not sure why I did it. And that’s where I got the surprise.

“Hello Brandy. You remember me? Nick? I lived in the building until a couple of weeks ago.”

She didn’t say anything just gave me an odd look. I caught “why isn’t he doing it?” But before I could look into that odd statement, she invited me in. Publicly, around others, we’d said hello, made chitchat once or twice but that’s it, so we really didn’t know each other. Or so I thought.

“You’re no doubt wondering what brings me by so I’ll get right to the point. I own a large home now and I need to hire someone to take care of it. I thought of you as I’ve enjoyed our brief conversations and you seem very responsible. That’s important because you’d be expected to oversee the renovation of the house and grounds, which will take a month. Plus I know you work as a cleaning lady. Of course working for me would mean more money. ”

She smiles and I don’t need to read her mind to know that she’ll take the job. But again, she does something strange.

“You want a soda? I want a soda. I got cream soda. I bet you like cream soda. I’ll get us some cream sodas. Have a seat.”

She goes into the kitchen, leaving me feeling awkward, a feeling that had become foreign in the past months. I take a seat and hear popcorn popping. A weird snack for a guest. But I shrug and wait. Finally she returns with two cans of soda and a steaming bowl of popcorn. She sets them on the table and sits down with me.

“I’m glad you came Nick. I was feeling lonely. Lets watch a movie.”

She uses a remote to turn on the tv and the dvd while I wonder if the bitch is crazy. Maybe I didn’t realize it because ninety-nine percent of my interactions with her was when she was tranced. I begin to think of maybe just making her take the job, since she was going to take the job whether she wanted it or not because I didn’t want to sit and watch the no doubt inane romantic comedy I’m sure she was about to play. That’s when I am stunned into near oblivion when the music starts to play. Svengali? I look in absolute shock at the screen at Warner Bros Pictures with ‘The Vitaphone Corp’ written underneath. It was Svengali! What the hell?!?

“I just love this movie! Its all I watch when I am home now. And believe it or not, I’m home most of the time, not counting work or running errands.”

I sit in confused silence as I watch the opening credits play. I think to read her mind but instead opt to see where this is going. I reach and grab a handful of popcorn and we watch the movie in silence, Brandy pausing once when we were out of popcorn to go and grab a bag of barbecue potato chips and more cream soda. We finish watching the masterpiece and Brandy shuts off the television then turns to look at me.

“This is such an amazing movie! I never liked old movies before, but this movie, its my all time favorite now! And I got other old movies too, mind control stuff, like Svengali. I’m curious though, is this movie the one that got you into hypnosis? Or was it The Hypnotic Eye? That one is so stupid. But you know, I must have watched it five times before switching to Svengali all the time. As dumb as that movie is, there’s just something about it....”

That is enough. Looking into her eager eyes I put her into trance and I telepathically order her to tell me everything. The images come fast and furious....

I learn that she was aware from the very start what I was doing to her. While she was unable to fight off the commands, she was fully aware, as if watching herself from another vantage point. But instead of being enraged or or fearful, she was turned on beyond anything she’d ever experienced before. Its why she never called the authorities or told anyone else.

After the first time she looked forward to seeing me. Began to peep into the my window. That’s how she discovered Svengali and the fact that I watched it daily, often more than just once. She bought her own copy. And like me, watched it daily. Picked the cheap lock once and looked through my collection of mind control films, duplicating them herself. But like with me, there was really only one: Svengali.

She stopped going out so not to miss when I wanted her. Her weed smoking had all but been eliminated, deep trance being 1000 times more potent than even the best chronic. Much of her time was spent waiting for me, waiting for the fabulous ecstasy of going deep into pleasure.

Her “why isn’t he doing it?” comment that I accidentally picked from her mind when she opened the door was because she didn’t instantly fall into trance when she looked into my eyes.

She played the movie for me to let me know that since she would be my employee, I should know that she understood everything that meant.

I bring her out of trance when I know it all, making certain to reward her with euphoria for telling me everything. She sighs and sinks back onto the couch smiling at something only she can floating in the air in front of her.

I allow her a couple of minutes of this, then bring her out.

“I can see Brandy, that you are perfect for the role I have for you. You’ll start now. Inform your employers that you quit effective immediately. You’ll stay here another month since the work will be extensive. Its two hours a day round trip so you’ll receive a gas card. When the work is done, you’ll live there. I’d get you a hotel room nearby but as you travel you’ll do various errands I need done. I’m sure you’ll be happy with the pay you receive.”

Saying nothing, the lush redhead stands and takes off her shirt. Then her bra. Her jeans and panties follow. Pushing me back, she undoes my pants and pulls free my cock, now grown thick and vigorous. She brown eyes gaze into mine as she slides her drenched sheath over my unyielding flesh.

“The pleasure you give me, the power and control you have over me, that’s the only pay I need.”

After that, we are in daily contact as she updates me on my new home’s progress. She takes to calling me Master when we are alone, even when not tranced. She had a deep-rooted need to be mastered and to serve a strong master. I of course, had no objections.

Brandy enters the theatre and starts the movie; Svengali of course. We eat and watch the film in silence. When its over, neither of us say a word. I rise and looking deep into her eyes, mentally commanding her to follow me. Follow she does, all the way to my room. When we emerge again its far past dinnertime.

Sunday is spent programming Brandy. I needed her to be in complete command of the island and she needed certain knowledge and skills to perform in the way I expected her to. So taking her deep I implanted suggestions and ideas. Bringing her up and taking her down again and again, over and over. Her naked body was drenched with sweat as I cleared her chakras and reprogrammed her neurology.

“Master what are you doing to me? I feel so strange....”

I take her deeper and bring her up, then deeper and bring her up, then even deeper and again, I bring her up.

“Master...my chest...pain....hard to breathe...please Master...no...more....”

I bring her up and go out to take a break. I have a sandwich and a large glass of orange juice. Then another large glass. It was thirsty work.

I return to the room and Brandy is sitting, up. She sees me and her eyes widen in fear.

“Master..are you angry with me? Please Master, it hurts so much! I’ll do anything you want! I’ll do better Master! I’ll be better!”

Saying nothing, I take her the deepest yet. Yes, she would be better. So much better.

Monday, I rise, as always, early. I put in my usual hour of intensive physical and mental exercises. I shower, dress and go down to breakfast.

Brandy has prepared for me a mixed grill omlette of grilled bacon, chicken apple sausage, smoky ham, sauteed mushroom, caramelized onions, and three cheeses with breakfast potatoes and wheat toast. To wash it down was freshly blended raspberry apple cider.

I eat as Brandy tells me her plans for the day, the bulk of which is hiring staff.

“Allow me to remind you Brandy, that while you are in full control of hiring and firing, hire no one who hasn’t been thoroughly checked. For this purpose, the full resources of Stacked...I mean the Global Scry, are at your disposal. I want deep background checks on anyone who intends to set foot on this property as an employee. And NO illegal aliens! I don’t want anything that can bring me unnecessary grief or attention. If you interview an immigrant you just have to have, then help them get their green card or work permits or whatever is required. Again, for this purpose, the resources of Global Scry are at your disposal.”

“Yes Master. Would you like to talk to them before I officially hire them on?”

“No. I don’t want to be bothered with that. I’ve already programmed your subconscious mind to alert you to such things as lies or anyone who might be trouble or hiding something. Between your enhanced intuitive powers and Global Scry, I have every confidence in your ability to hire topnotch staff.”

“Thank you Master. I am thinking that instead of hiring a company to handle the grounds, hiring someone for the job full time. That way there is more control over who is coming and going.”

“Very good idea. Do it.”

“Yes Master.”

“And regarding firing, I expect you to be ruthless. I want no trouble. I expect you to be able to put aside any compassion and deal with problems when they come up, quickly, efficiently and mercilessly. You are their boss, not their friend. I don’t care what the sob story is you catch someone fucking up, you throw them out! I don’t care if you catch them stealing just a quarter off my nightstand, a person who steals something will steal anything. No sob stories. No second chances. No joke.”

“Yes Master.”

“And no one in my office when I’m not here except you. Any cleaning or rearranging is your job and your job alone. If there is repair work to be done, I will deal with it. No one else gets access. Not even Ant.”

“Yes Master.”

“One more thing: Out here, on this island, I am god and you are my avatar. Your words, thoughts and actions are mine. I don’t give a damn if its staff, Evangelina, Ant, or Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, you run this island when I am not here, period! I don’t want to hear about every little thing. Something comes up and you can handle it, then handle it. If you have any doubts, handle it how you see fit. If it was the wrong thing to do, I’ll deal with it later, but I don’t want you feeling hamstrung. There is a saying: ‘Never ask permission, ask forgiveness’ and that is how I expect you to handle things.”

“Yes Master.”

“Is there anything else?”

“Another raspberry apple cider before you go Master?”

I smile.

“You’re reading my mind.”

I pull into the parking lot of Global Scry and getting out of my car, and looked over the new heading above the door to building that housed us. Steel letters announced the new name. Evangeline must have put them to work Saturday and worked them through the weekend. She knew I’d go for it. I smile and enter.

Inside the pretty blonde, blue eyed receptionist, Cheryl, smiles brightly.

“Hello Mr. Ware! Miss Carter would like you to come to her office before your meeting with Miss Park.”

“Thank you Cheryl. I’ll head back now.”

I stroll back through the glass doors that separate the reception area from the analyst area, mostly a bunch of cubicles. I walk on through to the office that once belonged to Leo Stack. It was Evangeline’s now. I myself, maintained no office in the building. My main office was at home and I could access the computer’s of everyone in the building via my phone. When in the building, I tended to make myself invisible, watching, listening, learning, planning. When needed, I came out of the shadows. Since taking over six weeks ago, no one had figured me out because of my style and no one was going to figure me out. That’s the way I wanted it.

I wink at the sexy brunette, Ciara, who was my president’s secretary and she giggles. I walk right into the office without knocking. Evangeline looks up from her phone call and scowls. The walking in without knocking annoyed the hell out of her. She finishes her phone call and hangs up.

“It be nice if you’d knock before entering Nick. Or at least not fuck my secretary so she’ll do her goddamn job and announce you first.”

“I don’t knock because I don’t have to. I fuck Ciara because I can. I do whatever I like because I own this entire building.”

I lock my gaze at a point between her eyes and her nipples harden.

“And I own everything in it.”

Evangeline’s eyes are wide, excited, afraid. Her breathing is shallow. I hold her ten seconds than cut the magnetism. She relaxes and looks away, composing herself, shrugging off the anger of having no power and dealing with the disappointment that I didn’t bend her over the desk and fuck her.

Feeling once again the illusion of being in command, she looks at me, that familiar scowl locked in place.

“I want to talk with you about Betty Park before you meet with her.”

“Shoot.”

“I’m concerned about your sudden unwillingness to use your little trick. I’m worried you’ll tell her things she shouldn’t know. I’m afraid of her knowing too much. She’d be a dangerous bitch to have in your inner circle Nick.”

“Objection noted. That it?”

“You aren’t going to say anything?”

“What do you want me to say?”

“That you’ll go in there and just hypnotize that uppity Korean bitch that’s what I want you to say! I want you to tell me that you’re not going to lay your cards all on the table! You’re always going on about doing things the smart way and this is not the smart way!”

“Evangeline, I’m not going to sit here and blow sunshine up your ass. You’re worried about Betty Park because you fear that she can take your job. That I’d be willing to give her your job. Your concern isn’t that she is a “dangerous bitch” its that you want to be the only dangerous bitch in the know. You fear Betty because she is as smart and crafty as you...maybe more so. She looks down on you because while she has busted ass to get where she is, you’ve used men like pawns on a chessboard and she doesn’t respect that way of getting by and she doesn’t respect you. We both know that the primary reason she is leaving is because she would rather burn in hell than take orders from you. I think I have a solution for that.”

I hold up my hand to keep her from speaking.

“All you need to know is that you are the President of The Global Scry. Betty Park is not getting this job. Its your job. I put you here for a reason and you’re staying. I want Betty Park to concentrate on Asia and Asia alone. She can’t do that running this company and you’re no analyst. You both have a role to play with this company, roles you’re both already performing and its going to stay that way.”

Evangeline mentally sighs relief while looking for all the world like the gorgeous ice queen she wanted everyone to believe she was.

“Now unless you need a diaper change too, I’m going to my nine o’clock meeting which starts in two minutes.”

I feel Evangeline’s eyes shoot dagger’s into my back as I leave her office and close the door behind me. Ciara looks at me hopefully and I mouth “lunch” and she licks her lips so erotically I almost take a lunch then and there. Drawing on my considerable will, I drag myself away and head for Betty Park’s office.

I head back through the cubicles and down the hallway. I find Betty’s office and knock.

“Come in.”

I enter the office, closing the door behind me. Before me sits a glorious example of Asian womanhood. The very beautiful Korean woman looks like a goddess in total command of her environment, even in the small, somewhat cramped office. I go over what I know quickly in my head.

Betty Park. Korean-American. 27. Graduate of Hong Kong University at age 20 with degrees in Asian Studies and Economics. Did a white paper for Stacked solutions that so impressed Leo he immediately hired her on right out of college.

“Hello Betty. How are you this morning?”

“Hello Nick. I’m doing really well today. Please, have a seat.”

I sit down and dive right in.

“I know that you’re busy Betty so I won’t waste time. I want you to stay here at The Global Scry. I know that you’re looking to leave but I am hoping we can negotiate something agreeable to both of us that will get you to stay on.”

“I’m sorry Nick, but I am leaving. In fact, I have already agreed in principle to take another job.”

I wasn’t surprised but pretended to be.

“Already?”

“Well once the word got out I was looking, about 10 headhunters swarmed me about five minutes later. And immediately got an offer I couldn’t refuse.”

“I see. May I ask who your potential new employer is?”

“Its not potential Nick. Yes we are hammering out the details but it is a done deal. To answer your question, I chose STRATFOR.”

When she says that name I almost take over her mind on the spot. I force the urge down and remember my conversation with Ant.

“Well perhaps I can match the dollar amount....”

“Nick, you don’t want to waste time so I’ll be frank, there is nothing you can say that will make me stay. If I wanted to work at a whorehouse, I’d go to Nevada.”

“Whorehouse?”

“You took over this company and promoted a whore to run it. The same whore you’ve been living and sleeping with for the last six weeks.”

I don’t bother to refute her. Betty Park had done her homework.

“Besides the fact that I have no intention to work under that tramp, I have concerns about you as well Nicholas Ware. You come out of nowhere and buy this company and make yourself CEO. But my research shows that you are a high school drop out who worked a series of low level jobs, such as janitor or cashier at 7-11 type stores.

Then, about 10 months ago you quit your last job and dropped out of site. Cut ties with your friends and mainly seemed to be ‘studying or something’ as they put it. Then suddenly you emerge as the owner not only of this firm, but also Leo’s house and cars. Just who are you?”

Ant’s prediction had come true. Questions being asked that I didn’t want to answer. She was not only good, she was thorough. I sat back and considered my options. I decided on an unusual tack. I’d tell the truth. Most of the truth anyway.

“I want you to stay Betty. I really do. So I’ll lay all cards on the table.”

She leans back, looking for all the world like the cat who ate the canary. A beautiful Asian cat.

“That would be refreshing Nick. Very refreshing. I doubt it will get me to stay but I am all ears.”

“Well 18 months ago I decided I wanted to better myself, my life. I began to study. Self study you understand as I didn’t want to go back to school, not even for my GED. I studied stuff that had always interested me, history, geopolitics, intelligence, etc. I learned wbout private intelligence firms and thought it be cool to own one. But a high school dropout? No way was I going to get hired on anywhere, no matter that I could hold my own against any analyst out there.

But I wanted in on the business and thought maybe I could get hired on somewhere, maybe intern and show what I could do. I stumbled upon Stacked Solutions and it seemed like a good place to get a start. Leo Stack had a reputation of taking on people and giving them a chance.

Well, during my research, I stumbled on to certain facts about Stacked Solutions that gave me a different idea. I’d take it over completely and run it myself.”

“And what facts were those Nick?”

“I’m afraid I am not at liberty to say Betty, part of my agreement with Leo.”

“Could you be talking about the fact that Leo was knee deep in shit due to his double dealing and insider trading? The arms deals and drug smuggling? The tax evasion? That the cunt who’s currently sucking your dick was blackmailing him?”

I look at her in shock! She was amazing! I briefly considered giving her Evageline’s job, despite my plans for her.

“You knew?”

“Yes. I knew. I tried to help Leo. He has been like an Uncle to me. Gave me a shot right out of college. Was always good to me. But Leo was always greedy. First it was the odd deal here and there. Nothing major, selling a bit of information to both sides, bribing for info, something everyone does and what makes STRATFOR the best because they do it more than anybody though they look squeaky clean. But then Leo, he went got into the heavy shit.

When I learned about the first arms deal I was more upset about who it was with than the fact that he did it. These were people you don’t fuck with! And the drug deal almost made me quit, but I didn’t want to abandon him. I knew he was getting in over his head. But he kept going deeper.

Then your fucking girlfriend came in and it really went to hell! I knew the moment I shook her hands and looked into her eyes she was trouble. I warned Leo but he laughed it off. She was just a young girl that needed a job. Leo, for such a greedy bastard, had a heart of gold when it came to helping out someone in need. But my problem with her was that she was smart. Really very smart. Too damn smart to be a secretary. But before I could dig up dirt to destroy her she had her hooks in Leo so deep he would have bled to death if you pulled them out.

Then the next thing I know, Leo has sold the company, the Whore of Babylon is President and some nobody is running the company from the shadows.”

“Betty, yes, I got this company through underhanded means. Yes, I hired a cunning, gold digging bitch, to run it. But tell me, have I made any mistakes? Has Evangeline performed at the highest level? Is this company going in the right direction?”

She remains silent not wanting to answer in the positive.

“You’re right Betty, Evangeline was too smart to be a secretary. She runs this company because its a management job and she can certainly do that. You didn’t get the job because I need you right where you’re at and where your passion lies: Asia. A place that we both know is going to become important in the next decade and exceedingly important in the next 20 years.”

Betty, for the first time, looks at me with respect.

“How important Nick?” Testing me.

“In 20 years China will be the most powerful nation on earth.”

She looks surprised, then leans back, considering me. We gaze at one another for a full minute. She breaks the silence.

“You’ve done your homework Nick. I am impressed. But knowing you’re not a joke doesn’t convince me to stay. What else have you got? And I am not talking about money.”

I stand.

“Come with me.”

She hesitates and stands. We leave her office and strolling through corridors to another section that is being worked on. This had been a small office building with several other businesses. I kicked them all out, wanting the space for the firm. This particular section was almost done. Brand new computers sat on brand new desks. I show her a large empty office. I take her to conference room with a long table with plug ins for laptops and a large screen. I ask her what she thinks.

“Very nice. You’re spending a lot of money. But what does this have to do with convincing me to call George Friedman and tell him I pass on his more than generous offer?”

“You’ll make that call Betty, because this is your section.”

“What?!?”

“I told you, Asia is of paramount importance to me. This entire section, everything you have seen, will be devoted to Asia. And you’ll run it.”

She again gives me that look, so focused, so intense. Again another minute passes in silence.

“I won’t answer to her.”

“No you’ll answer to me.”

She relaxes.

“I’ll call George when I return to my office.”

“Aren’t you curious about money?”

“Just match STRATFOR’s offer and I’m good. And don’t bother to pretend that you don’t know what that figure is the way you pretended to not know I’d accepted their offer.”

I smile. Yes, she was very good.

“I haven’t named this section yet. I was thinking The Center or Asian Intelligence, but that sounds dumb or maybe racist. As a bonus you can name it anything you like.”

She begins to walk past me then stops beside me. She is looking down and I sense...shame? Disappointment? No, it was both.

“Will that be all Nick?”

Now I sense anticipation...and arousal. I slip into her thoughts.

The image is in sharp 3D. Ciara and in the regular empty conference room, after hours. Everyone was gone...so I thought. We are locked in a fiery kiss. Ciara breaks free and kneels before me and frantically pulled out my cock and starts sucking my cock like her life depends on it. I Let this go on until I feel the need to cum. I grab a fist full of her hair and snap her head back, her lips making an audible pop as my cock comes free. I spit in her face and she rubs it into her skin.

I roughly grab her arms and bring her to her feet then slam her onto her back on the conference room desk She responds by orgasming so hard she squirts. I push up her skirt and tear off her panties. I push hard into her dripping snatch and start fucking her good.

“Fuck me harder, fuck me harder, fuck me harder!” I reach down and slap her.

“Shut up bitch! Don’t tell me what to do!” I fuck her harder.

“Ahhhh...I’m going to cum!” She screams out.

I growl.

“Maybe this will get you to shut the fuck up!”

I reach down with both hands and dig my fingers into her throat. I do my best to strangle the life out of Evangeline’s secretary while pounding her for all I was worth. Soon we cum together and its like being hit with a hydrogen bomb! I shoot for what seems like for ever into her cunt which is bound and determined to milk me for every drop and then some its clenching so hard.

Finished I slump over her barely conscious form. I’m so out of it I don’t sense the female form that detaches from the shadows and goes back to Betty’s office and fingers herself to a dozen shattering orgasms.

I come out of Betty’s head and she is beginning to move past me, thinking my silence meant I wasn’t going to act. I grab her wrist in a tight grip and sling her around, bending her harshly over the conference table. I push up her skirt and with a flick of my wrist tear away her panties.

“Ohmygod!”

“That’s right bitch! Feel free to say that over and over while I fuck you until you can’t live without my big dick!”

The Korean analyst was so wet I didn’t need to play nice. I push slowly but forcefully into her incredibly tight pussy. Once I hit bottom she can’t hold back.

“Yessssssss! So good! Fuck me hard!”

I grab her hair and pull her hair back so I know it hurts her.

“What is it with you bitches and telling me what to do? Keep your fucking mouth shut until I want you to suck my cock!”

I start hammering away at her pussy and hitting her spot and she cums quickly. I don’t yet understand Korean so I have no idea what she says. I reach into her head and manipulate the pleasure centers of her brain, making her cum super hard with every thrust. I’m getting a complete lesson in Korean now. In rapport with her, my pleasure grows too until I can’t take it anymore.

“Gonna cum now...”

“No! I’m not taking anything! In my mouth...in my mouth!”

I briefly consider knocking up my latest slut...we’d make a good looking Blasian baby. But I don’t have time for rug rats. I pull out and yanking her hair, put her on her knees.

“Swallow every drop bitch!”

I blast her throat with enough cum to make 10 babies. She swallows every drop.

“You’re a good slut Betty. My slut. Remember that.”

She doesn’t respond, just keeps licking and sucking my cock, getting me nice and clean. Finally she finishes and I put my cock away. She stays on your knees.

“This place will be operational in one week. Get your staff together, work with Evangeline on a budget. Clear your schedule, getting this section up and running is priority right now.”

I turn to walk out when her voice comes to me, almost pleading.

“Nick? Will...will we do this again?”

I look at her and grin.

“Perform and this is your reward. Fail me and you finger yourself to sleep.”

I walk out. I am heading back to Evangeline’s office to let her know whats what when I run into a pissed off Ciara. She has her purse and coat.

“Where are you going? Its no where near lunch now.”

“That ice bitch just fired me! Said I wasn’t working up to her standards!”

“Oh yeah?”

“Listen, I bust my ass for that wicked witch! She’s just mad because you’re fucking me all the time!”

I laugh.

“Tell you what, I was planning to get myself a personal assistant. The job is yours if you want it.”

Ciara smiles.

“I get full benefits?”

“Yes.”

“Lets get an early lunch and celebrate!”

“Can’t, I need to go over some stuff with the wicked...er, I mean Evangeline.”

Ciara pouts.

“Well what about lunch?”

“Sure, where do you want to meet up?”

“Where else silly? At the same motel we always have lunch at! Cya!” And she walks away, swishing her ass invitingly knowing I’m watching, and getting hard again.

I turn and head towards Evangeline’s office. After she blows her top when I tell her the deal with Betty I may take that early lunch.

End Chapter Two