The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Darla Diondra and me”

Author: Polo

E-mail:

I entered the premises at YEEHU—don’t ask me which American State was hosting this time—in a sweat. It was my first time at a Hypnosis Convention and, even knowing people around me shared my fetish interests, I couldn’t avoid feeling like I was diving into the mouths of a bunch of wolves. I was admitting, by being present at that hotel right then and there, that I got a kick out of watching hypnosis being performed, be it on others or onto myself. There. Everybody in that room knew it, and the fact that I knew the same thing about them didn’t add for comfort, at least not right then, as I was giving my personal information to a bespectacled girl who smiled politely while looking for my YEEHU credential. She was dressed in a smart suit complete with purple, shiny tie, and I admired her faultless face silently while she was gazing down, moving her small hands expertly through what seemed hundreds of member cards same as mine. YEEHU would be quite crowded this year. Better, I thought to myself, considering I wanted to pass as unnoticed as possible, and absorb what seemed to be a lot of hypnofetishistic activity and paraphernalia. Just when I was wondering if this particular receptionist was being paid for her job, or had just volunteered because she sported a similar taste for triggers and pendulums, she looked up, smiled at my mild surprise for being caught checking her out, and handed me my credential. “There you have it, sir. Hope you have a pleasant experience”. I looked into her clear blue eyes, sighed, and thanked her in a whisper before squeezing out, ashamed of investing what seemed to be an eternity to take the card out from her extended hand. If that was my way of being an invisible intruder into a hypnofetishist convention, I could count on being watched by fellow seminarians with a mockly welcome.

Walking around the aisles and reading signs over walls and doors, I felt happy that I wasn’t the only youth representative. There were many young couples, and even girl-girl couples, doing same parade reviewing the facilities, as well as some youngsters walking on their own, some of them in costumes that seemed to belong to a sci-fi convention. I guess there were a fair share of trekkies, X-Men and manga fans who also dug hypnosis. Then there were more mature men, all dressed very politely and with an air of being in a hurry, as opposed to most of the youngsters. I suppose these adults were some of the “professionals” who were to give demonstrations or table talks throughout the day. Most of them had some eccentric detail that gave them away, like a pair of shades a bit too glamorous, or a tail at the end of their jacket, or some kind of fluorescent hair color. I was quite sure they were hypnotists! Uh! I was seeing them in the flesh! A few of them were standing in a corner chatting with an equally mature woman, who was dressed even more glamourously than them. Those would be the female hypnotists, I guessed, and even as I tried to walk slowly past them, I couldn’t recognize their faces. Of course, not everybody is on YouTube and even I, who secretly prided on being aware of every hypnodomme active on the web, didn’t know them. You know how they say that for every person commenting in a forum or chat room, there are dozens of others who read same pages without leaving a trace of their being there. Well, they seemed more ballsy than myself on registering at this convention. I checked the flier the girl with the glasses had given me with my card. Yes, there were many hypnotist’s names that didn’t ring any bell on my memory and yet they were participating; I concluded hypnosis is not only a matter of vanity.

The hotel had reserved an entire floor for YEEHU and the main corridor ran paralell to the outer walls of the building, offering plenty of light through big windows that gazed outside. The sun was bathing their light on us, as we took turns at the four corners of the ample floor and passed again next to the entrance gate, where the girl with the glasses was still giving her welcome to a growing line of would-be conventionalists. It was still early and I guessed I should start to pick my itinerary for the day, going from one seminar or group talk to the other, making the most of my accreditation on towards the evening, which was to finish with an open-stage exhibition for whoever was still there and not in a daze. That entertainment slot, meant for the participation of many convention-goers as either hypnotists or subjects, was the only thing even more tantalizing than the convention itself. Wild tales of mind control and sex submission at these parties were often mentioned at the forums and chat rooms of the enthusiasts, always ambiguously enough to enhance whatever had really happened there and was not being told. I knew the imagination of a fetishist always goes way further than the grims of reality, but Iwas feeling excited about it anyway.

In my second round at the “track”, I started to see familiar faces and focus my attention on “new arrivals”. A couple of lines were already forming, facing some of the doors announcing group talks. Turning on another corner I spotted a girl I was sure hadn’t seen minutes earlier. She was quite tall, with a blueish blouse and some striking silver leggings, which shone against the sunlight coming through the windows, and were encasing a rather nice piece of ass. She was standing a few feet away, with her back to me, while talking to a couple of boys who looked barely eighteen years old.

I stopped and leaned against the thick glass to admire the view. Boy, that was a flashy pair of pants. It was made of some vinyl-like material, with a perfect plain surface that reflected everything that was in front of it. This girl’s ass wasn’t that big really, but marked the beginning of a really long set of legs, encased in those tight-fitting silvery tubes which stopped just short of her ankles. She was standing over some minimal black sandals with just a bit of heel, the creamy skin of her feet spilling over the tiny structure of the shoes, and fixed to them by a couple of tiny blue leather strips.

Blue-silver-blue... Could that be...? I quickly glanced up and drank on her profile, her face. It was Darla Diondra! The seductress that had taken YouTube by storm just a couple of years before! Wow! I remembered her very well. In the beginning she looked just like your average teen avid for satisfying her vanity itch at the social media, gazing into the camera and saying things like “I bet you can’t look away from my eyes”. She was right; she had some clear, liquid green eyes (or were they blue?) that invited you to stare into them. But most of all, her best feature was her attitude. She was so sure she would get what she wanted, she was even glad, bratting about it. You were hers already and you just knew it. That attitude, and her knowing smile as she told you she wanted to take control of all submissive minds who gazed at her clips (that is like yourself, the viewer) made her unbeatable. As I quickly remembered all this, I took a deep breath of surprise and admiration.

She was now talking into the ear of one of the boys, whose head was hanging down at chest-level, while keepiing him straight with one hand on his shoulder. Lucky bastard. The other kid was watching all this with his mouth open; it was obvious he couldn’t believe Darla had hypnotized his friend so easily. People were starting to stop by to see what was going on, and a quick silence took control of the aisle. Darla’s voice was thin and low, but now I could hear most of it through the silence, a muted air charged with growing tension. She was telling the boy that he wouldn’t remember the number 7 and would count 11 fingers on his hands. She awakened him with a brisk shake on the shoulder, and we waited while he tried to count his fingers out loud. Darla was standing tall now facing him, and you could see precious little wrinkles around her butt, where the thick vinyl bounced free of the pressure of her divine flesh. I could see the sun shining right over that piece of ass, and I wasn’t the only one. Several other men were standing behind her now, like me, to admire the view. It was the kind of flashy clothing that screamed “I want you to look at me and forget about everybody else”, the kind many women would avoid to use on the street, fearing the uncontrollable urges it could awake in any guy not entirely in time with today’s urban code. It made you long to reach with your hand and squeeze that butt slowly but decisively. Of course, Darla could get away with it and much more: as soon as you were looking at her face, she would convince you with a gesture that she was untouchable. You just were not worthy. You wouldn’t even think of it. But boy would you long for it. That was the way of the world with Goddess Darla. And even now, that she seemed kind of obsessed with the color blue—even using contact lenses matching with her blue clothes and video backgrounds—she still retained that touch of superiority that made you stay in awe. Just like now, with people closing around her just to see what she was doing to that boy in a trance, even those who didn’t know who the hell she was.

The boy couldn’t count his fingers, right until she shook his shoulder again and the kid fell quickly into a deep slumber. Now his index finger was stuck to his nose, and to enhance the effect she made him to feel his feet being stuck to the ground. While the boy tried uselessly to move his feet, I stared deeply into Darla’s pale, almost pink feet skin, contrasting with her blue and black little sandals. Gosh they looked so alluring, and she didn’t even painted her toenails. I remembered buying one of her clips centered on those feet. Not that they really were model’s feet, say, but the combination of watching them up close and hearing Darla’s voice telling you how you couldn’t resist them, was always enough to send my mind through the roof. While thinking this, my gaze went slowly up her silvery legs, her moving butt still catching the sun, the back of the blue blouse, also quite shiny, and her long, lightly curled hair. It changed colors in her vids, but in person she seemed to be kind of a redhead. Her pale skin, with freckles and shades of pink over the shoulders, made you think that. Now she was snapping the boy awake; he looked confused and flushed. I was sure he wouldn’t forget his time obeying the whims of this young Goddess.

“You liked it? Then come tonight and volunteer” she told him with a gracious smile. “You come too” she told his friend, who was now still staring at her, while mantaining hands in front of his crotch (I bet he was getting horny on what he had just seen). “I hope you guys liked it too” she was saying now, gazing into the crowd. “Anyone else want to try a quick demonstration of the power of hypnosis?”

Now everybody was looking away, wishing desperately not to be picked by Darla; they wouldn’t go nevertheless. Darla smiled warmly at them, looking around. “C’mon! It’s not that bad. We’re at a hypno convention, remember? You don’t need to hide”.

As she was turning around, her butt moved sending circle waves of sunlight through the fabric of those leggings. Boy she looked hot! And now you could see that the front had even more wrinkles. I was staring at the front of her pants when I heard Darla laughing out loud.

“Look at you!” I looked up and Darla was staring at me! And she was laughing! “Oh I love this. I love meeting someone and reading into him right away. You know you can’t hide anything from me”. Her eyes were pinning on mine, attracting them like magnets. What was she seeing on me, anyway?

“Don’t look so surprised. I know a submissive man when I see him, and believe me I never fail at this. Look at you! You’re ogling me with your mouth open, poor thing. It’s just too much, huh? You know you can’t do anything against me. I’m too strong for you. And you know you’re so, so very weak”. All through this, she was smiling like an angel. What I was getting myself into?

“Come here, don’t be shy. I know you want to look at me. Come here”. Beckoning with her finger, she stood there, the other hand on her waist. She seemed so sure of herself, I almost wanted to disobey her to prove her wrong. But I knew I couldn’t! I could feel already this force driving me ahead, making my muscles move, and my legs walk towards her. She extended her arms just like she was about to dance with me, and waited. I extended mine. Our hands touched. I felt an electric bolt when she hold mine, and attracted me towards her with seemingly no effort.

“Look at you. What’s your name?”

“Gene” I whispered. I’d wanted to talk louder, but all force seemed to have vanished from my throat. I was feeling overwhelmed.

“Oh, you’ve submitted to me already. Talk louder, so everyone can hear”.

“My name is Gene” I said , just a bit louder.

“Ssso weak for me. Now tell them Gene, who am I?”

“You’re Goddess Darla Diondra”.

“See? There’s no point in acting like you don’t know me” she smiled triumphantly. “I’m sure you’ve seen lots of me in my site. True?”

“True” I confirmed, looking deeply into her eyes, now just inches away. The glow wasn’t limited to her clothing: it was in all of her. She shined, dazzling all of us present there.

“Poor thing. So deeply into me. Are you buying my clips?”

“Yeah...”

“Do you feel submissive to me, watching them? Do you feel submissive to me right now?”

“Yes, Goddess”. Oops! I’d said it. Her smile widened. Now it was the cat cornering a frightened mouse about to be eaten.

“Gene, you’re so perfect. Because right now what I want is showing another of my skills. My talent to turn a big, grown man like you into a submissive slave. You know I can do that to any man. But for this demonstration, I have to perform it quickly. Are you up for it? Do you want to submit completely to me right now?”

She was whispering now. She was enchanting me, once more. I knew I couldn’t look away from her eyes. I was hers already...

“Yeah”.

She laughed again. “Poor Gene. Alright then, look deeply into my eyes now and feel the deep force of my will coming from my hand, making you submit right here, right now”.

Then I felt the touch of her hand resting on my shoulder. It weighed like a ton of bricks. I wanted to keep gazing into her eyes, to get lost in them, but I just couldn’t keep my balance. Then, before I realized it, I was laying on the floor! Some people were whistling with enthusiasm. I could remember now that just a moment ago, while posing her strong hand over my weak shoulder, sending it down, Darla had pushed back my chest with her other hand, making me trip over myself; then she’d just let me fall more or less graciously onto the linoleum. Now she was towering over me, a perfect statue in silver, her shoe squeezing my crotch. I could still see her smile. She was in total control now. I was on the floor. I had just proved that I was weak.

“I knew you were so submissive” she said, while some heads were squeezing around her to see me better. “Look at yourself, completely at my mercy, submitting to my will, falling into my control... And getting pleasure from it. I can sense you’re getting hard”.

I could feel her sandal pressing onto my cock, who was quickly growing in size, getting tight. You have to understand, she was looking so powerfully beautiful right then and there, I bet everybody was getting horny just from watching our act. I knew whatever was to happen now, there was nothing I could do.

“So very weak, and so horny. You always get so horny when watching me, and being horny makes you so weak, so easy to control. Now you’re letting me take control. I’m in control now. You know you can’t help it. You know you want it. You want to be my hypnoslave now. Tell me Gene, what do you want to be right now?”

“I want to be your hypnoslave” I said, and I let out a big sigh. God it felt so fucking great! My cock was completely hard, pressed by Darla’s sandal.

My enchantress smiled, and the shoe left my crotch with a soft push, falling now over my chest. I watched it in awe. I had never been so close to Darla’s foot, save for her vids. Her toes were rubbing on each other, her heel going up and down. I suppose I should be feeliing some kind of pain for she was almost standing over me, and yet all I could feel as gratefulness.

“You want me to take control”.

“I want you to take control”.

“Good. I’m controlling you now. You’re submitting to me. In a moment, I will take my foot back and you still would not, could not get up. You’re stuck to the floor. You can’t get up now. You will try, but can’t get up from the floor until I say so. And you’re so horny, being under my complete control. Your dick is so hard, your mind is so weak. You will obey me now. I’m putting some commands on you. Do you understand, my pet?”

“Yeah...” My cock felt so hard, I was fearing it would rip open my jeans.

“Good”. Her foot disappeared. “Try to get up from the floor and see that you can’t. You’re stuck”.

I tried and it was true. I couldn’t even lift my head off the floor, it was glued. I could move my body, but I couldn’t lift it from the floor. I sighed, feeling defeated by Darla’s invisible power.

“This is proof of my control over you. Now I have a seminar to catch, so I gotta run. But I will leave you some instructions so you can get off the floor after I’m gone. OK Gene?”

What could I say? I tried to nod, but my head still wouldn’t move. People were smiling at me. I said “OK”.

“Good. You’re so suggestible. I know you’re feeling very horny. Now when I’m gone, you will take your cock out of your pants and you’ll masturbate while thinking in me and this moment we’ve just shared. It will feel so good, so much pleasure, to submit to my instructions. While you’re masturbating, you will say out loud ‘I am Darla Diondra’s hypnoslave’. You will say this aloud, again and again, 20 times, feeling hornier and hornier every time. When you say it for the twentieth time, you will come for me. Only then you’ll be fully awake and unstuck, capable of getting up from the floor. Do you understand?”

I was thinking “Whoa!”

I licked my lips. “Yes, Goddess”.

“What will you say out loud?”

“I am Darla Diondra’s hypnoslave”. I felt a jolt in my crotch.

“That’s not loud, pet. I want you to scream. Say it louder!”

“I am Darla Diondra’s hypnoslave!” I shouted. Whistles all around.

“That’s better” she smiled. “Now go on. You have 18 times left”. With that, she blew me a kiss and walked away. While my excited hand was opening my pants clumsily and taking my achingly hard cock out for everyone to see, I managed to move my head back a few iniches, so I could still see Darla’s figure going away behind me. Her image was now upside down, her cute ass still catching the light from the windows. I was already squeezing my cock up and down, and screaming at the top of my lungs:

“I am Darla Diondra’s hypnoslave!”

“I am Darla Diondra’s hypnoslave!”

When Darla disappeared behind the crowd, I looked up. Some twenty people were gazing excitedly, most of them pointing at me with their phones. A couple of girls were focused on my belly. I couldn’t lift my head enough to see my cock, but I could sense it was so hard, it was almost painful.

“I am Darla Diondra’s hypnoslave!”

“I am Darla Diondra’s hypnoslave!”

As my screaming got louder and louder, people were cheering and clapping. Their clap quickly came into a rhythm, and I felt myself falling into it, my hand shaking my member in all directions like a washing machine, my voice shouting more and more:

“I am Darla Diondra’s hypnoslave!”

I kept on shouting my phrase a few more times, and when I was starting to fear my mind had lost count, I felt my back arching abruptly above the floor and my cock spitting out what seemed a huge cascade of semen into the air. Some of it fell into my legs and belly, other bits on the floor and even over the pants of one of the girls, who had leaned too closely to keep focused in my proceedings. I realized all this people were gazing at me, cheering and clapping and taking pictures. And I could see the girl with the glasses, open-mouthed, looking straight at me in a stupor! Gosh!

A cold sweat descended onto me. Somehow, I sensed I could get out from the floor now. As quickly as I could—but still in slow motion, feeling like I was raising from a nap gone too long—I stretched my muscles, stood on my feet, looked at the mess I had made over my clothes... and ran away from that place as quickly as I could, hearing people laughing and cheering behind me. Knowing that deep in my soul, I had been completely bedazzled, hypnotized, and taken over by a bratty seductress shiny as the sun, almost so powerful as the sun itself. YEEHU! Goddess Darla Diondra, you know this is for you.

THE END