The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Darmak Chpt 2

As the daily announcements came over the classroom loudspeaker, Marty kicked back. He altered his positon in the classroom to the very back, and switched reality so that he had a plush lay-z-boy and an antique oak table to replace his small rigid table and chair. If anyone found anything odd in his affluent position, no one mentioned anything. He also created a small circle of silk cushions around him. He’d opted to send Clara to her classes, not quite ready to alter reality from afar. Instead, he selected a new concubine from his own classroom, Julia Craw. Julia was a tall, tan brunette of eighteen, with small but pert breasts that drew her shirt tight and legs up to her face. The only blemish to her beauty were thick black spectacles and the personality of a machiavellian despot. Using quantum philosophy, though, Marty transformed her into a blushing coquette with a desperate desire to please him.

Julia was not immediately aware of the change. As she turned, as though something drew her, compelled her, she blinked, and let out a sigh. Rising from her desk, she slid from her seat and walked seductively towards her new master, though she did not yet realize him as such.

“Hi, um, you,” she spoke, breathing heavily. Marty realized with both bemusement and dismay that she didn’t even know his name, even though she was now madly in love with him. “How come I never noticed you before?”

“Your guess is as good as mine,” Marty shrugged.

“Yeah. You’d think I would have noticed someone so sexy.”

Marty found himself smiling with embarrassment. He looked away, and noticed that Julia wasn’t the only woman staring at him, although she was the only one doing it overtly. Apparently, his new body was a good selection.

Thinking, on that though, he felt troubled. According to Darmak, no one should notice any differences. Julia interrupted him, “So, um, can I do anything for you?” Immediately she blushed, “Not that I...I mean...I don’t know why I asked that, but...Well, can I?”

“Yeah. You can give me a foot rub.”

“Sure, um....?”

“You can call me ‘Master.’”

“Sure, Master!” Julia bounced in pleasure, creating several interesting effects with her anatomy, and bent down to grant her master a massage.

Marty, relaxing, sat back and though. He called up the part of Darmak in his mind, and decided to give it a good interrogation.

“Well, first things first,” Darmak said. Marty could now easily tell which thoughts were his and which were his alien companion’s; Darmak’s thoughts had a universally metallic sensation to them, like smooth, cold quicksilver, “First things first, I’m not really Darmak. Let’s have no false pretense. I’m a pocket consciousness the real Darmak gave you to help guide you through quantum philosophy. The same way you wouldn’t give a caveman a computer and expect him to get everything right. So I’m YOU, but I’m not also separate from you. Understand?”

“I think so,” Marty replied mentally. He’d read enough science fiction to grasp the concepts Darmak spoke, even if he didn’t understand the mechanics.

“Well you CAN, of course,” Darmak interrupted, “since you now comprehend quantum philosophy, since you can understand the relationship between all probabilities, you can MAKE yourself understand. You can change your mind as easily as you’ve changed your body.”

“I don’t think I want to change my brain quite yet. Sounds a little too mad scientist-ish. So my next question is, why are girls staring at me if I’ve altered reality for this to be my normal appearance?”

“Because you’ve made yourself a GQ-Chipendale-Playgirl-centerfold, Marty. They don’t find it SUSPICIOUS, but they are noticing you. It’s like I told you before; people’s behavior’s won’t change if you don’t change reality, but they may change in reaction to your changes. Unless you twist reality to make that change.”

Considering how many alluring stares the ladies of the classroom were giving him, and, he noted now with exclusive bemusement, a few jealous stares at Julia, he decided against it. This reality was quite suiting to his at the moment.

“There’s another thing. If I keep changing reality, what happens to the other realities? And if other beings with quantum philosophy can change reality, will they change me?”

Darmak didn’t bother to answer. Instead, he waited, and Marty realized the answer new within himself. “Ah, right. Because since reality exists exclusively IN the eye of the beholder, the same way Schrodinger’s cat exists both alive and dead until seen, an individual can alter reality, and other’s perceptions only re-enforce that probability. Ergo, changes made by others with quantum probability do not necessarily interfere with my reality unless I allow myself to perceive those changes, and thus my own reality becomes my own universe, although my own universe shared with the rest of the universe.”

Marty paused as he finished that thought, for it was a complex one requiring a bit of analysis. As he made sure he understood it, pleased with himself, he turned down towards Julia and spoke aloud, “That feels good, Julia.” Julia squealed happily. “Now suck them.” Julia nodded, and sucked his toes.

Shivers of pleasure ran through Marty, until he realized that now everybody was staring at Julia and him. Oops! He’d let her go too far, and now she’d gone beyond the boundaries of what this reality considered normal. He shifted his classmate’s reality so that nothing Julia did would be considered abnormal.

He decided to put it to the test. “Julia, go stand on the teacher’s table and do a strip tease in front of the class.”

“Yes, master,” she responded cheerfully, and promptly tore off her sweater, throwing it onto Harold DeMastagio’s head. Harold, irritated by the distraction, pulled it off and went back to listening to the teacher.

Julia began to dance a surprisingly professional dance at the front of the classroom. Marty watched her for a while, and turned half his attention back to Darmak. Not all, of course. He wasn’t stupid, after all.

This time, Darmak took the initiative. “So when are you going to get to procreating?”

Marty coughed. “I beg your pardon?”

“The real Darmak evolved you to comprehend quantum philosophy so that you could spread those genes to others. So just when are you going to start that? That Julia would be a good place to start. Or that Clara. I don’t know how much you know about sex, Marty, but a BJ is not conducive to fertilization.”

“I know that! I’m still testing it.”

“Marty, as I’ve said, the limits are your imagination. You can literally do anything!”

And finally Marty was hard-pressed to admit that he didn’t really know much about sex, or how to go about doing much of anything, let alone anything at all.

“I understand,” Darmak comforted. “To be honest, I was the same way back during my first spawning. Of course, my species does it a little differently, seeing as we’ve got three genders and women have vagina’s on their feet. Still, I pretty much figured it out, except I was a little unsure why she kept kicking me in the groin.”

Marty, unsure whether Darmak was joking or not, decided to let that one slide. “So what should I do? I’ve got nigh limitless power and I’m not sure how to initiate it.”

“Well, as I see it, you’ve got two choices. The first is that you can tell that fine piece dancing on the table to fuck you, which she will because you made yourself her master. The second is that you can transform yourself into being knowledgeable, and get the talents innately, same way you did understanding quantum philosophy theory. Or is that too mad scientist-ish for your taste?”

Marty thought about that, and a wicked smile came over his face. “That’s a damn good idea, Darmak.”

“I’ve had one or two in my time.” The metallic alien aspect of his brain smiled.

Marty focused on all the possible probabilities, and selected one in which he was a sex god. Reality skewered slightly and he blinked. Reality didn’t seem any different, but since he had just changed himself (problematic since, by quantum philosophy, all changes to reality came through perception and no one would notice changes in himself anyway) there was no objective way to be sure.

Resigning himself, devil-may-care, he focused on whether there was anything new about him.

Lo and behold! A cornucopia of information spewed forth: technique, style, means of pleasuring and being pleasured. How to maintain an orgasm for days on end; how to orgasm every few seconds. With newfound confidence, an erection already begun simply by the knowledge of what he could now do, Marty looked up. “Julia,” he called forth.

She immediately stopped her erotic gyrations and straightened. By now she was completely nude. In some ways she was less attractive, lacking the support of undergarments, but her new disposition, balancing precariously between perky and mesmerized, more than balanced the difference. “Yes, Master?”

“Come over here.”

“Yes, Master?”

Considering the most suitable way to express his intentions, Marty decided to settle on the fundamentals. “Do you want to fuck?”

“Do you want to fuck, Master?”

Marty pursed his lips. He reworded the question into a command. “You want to fuck, Julia.”

“Yes, Master.”

As she bent down, Marty got inspiration. “Freeze,” he commanded.

Julia halted immediately, though her position did not look entirely comfortable. “You want to fuck me, don’t you Julia?”

“Yes, Master,” she replied. He marched back and forth past her, her eyes following though nothing else moved.

“How much do you want to fuck me, Julia?”

“Very much, Master.”

“Less qualitative. On a scale of one to ten.”

“Ten, Master!”

Marty grinned evilly. “No you don’t, Julia. On a scale of one to ten, your desire to fuck me is not a ten. It is a million. Isn’t that so?”

Julia’s bosom began to heave, her tan skin darkening with blush. “Oh, yes, Master. I want to fuck you.”

“How much?”

“So much Master! I want you to fuck me so much and so hard and use me and fuck me and fuck me! I need you in me Master!”

Marty reached forward and tickled Julia’s stiff clitoris. She moaned, but still was unable to move. “Oh, yes, Master! That’s where! Please, fuck me, Master! I need you! Fuck me hard!”

“Okay, Julia, I’m going to count from one to three. At one your desire will multiply another hundredfold. At two it will eclipse your consciousness. At three you will be able to move again. Understand?”

“Yes, Master, just please hurry. I need you in me Master! I need you so bad and so hard and so much just please hurry cause I want you to fuck me!”

“One.”

“Oh, YES MASTER! Hurry! Oh my GOD I’m SO HOT for you Master. Oh god please FUCK ME MASTER FUCK ME.”

“Two.”

Julia winced in exquisite agony, her words streaming together in a nonsense babble of amorous madness. “God yes Master please fuck me fuck mefuckmefuckmeFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMENOWPLEASEFUCKMEHARDFUCKME!!!”

Slowly, tantalizingly, Marty said, “Three.”

Julia leaped from her frozen stance onto him, ripping his clothes off with hands and teeth. He grabbed her towards him and squeezed her tightly. Her head and back bent back, her lips parted, and she happily accepted his tongue into her mouth, mingling with her own. One hand ran through his long black hair, another reached down and cupped his crotch. Any linger trace of reticence evaporated, his elongated penis pushed past his pants, and Julia’s eyes widened in surprise. “Talk about a big surprise, Master!”

Eagerly, she guided him into her, faltering slightly as his enormous member penetrated her tight cunt, moaning as pleasure immediately overtook any pain, as pain became pleasure.

Marty had intended for his first act of sex to be slow, deliberately building up to a powerful climax. He’d planned to bust his cherry only after a long act of passion.

Instead, as Julia panted, moaning and writhing atop him in a tight straddle, getting hotter and closer to coming every minute, she let loose a particularly erotic cry, and Marty found himself ejaculating despite himself at the sound.

Diligently, though, he worked himself back up, and with more control now, he began to ram her with more skill and confidence. Julia quickly came to climax herself, but Marty, combining his newfound skills of a sex god with his newfound skills at quantum philosophy, altered Julia the moment before he sensed she was about to come. Her orgasm wracked her body, its potency increased tenfold by Marty’s command, and she came he shouted, “Freeze!”

Julia paused in the middle of throws of ecstasy, her hair taking a while to catch up with her body and fall into place. “Bring out your subconscious. Tell me when you have done so.”

“Now, Master,” Julia replied, her voice soft and slurred compared to her rather more recent bout of hysterical moans and shouts.

Marty didn’t know much of hypnotism, but he knew enough to know that giving the subconscious an order made that person follow it, that people could do things under hypnotic suggestion that they couldn’t normally do, and that they’d do it even if he wasn’t entirely sure how to give the suggestions.

He quickly ran his plan past Darmak. “Will that work?”

“Probably,” Darmak agreed. “Probably better than you could imagine.”

“I thought reality was what I imagined it.”

“It is. I’m just not sure you can imagine this.”

“I’ll risk it.” Turning to Julia, he said, “Can you hear me, Julia?”

“Yes,” she answered quietly.

“When I snap, you’ll be awake and able to move, back in the real world, but just before you were about to climax, understand?”

“Yes.”

“However, now, when you orgasm, the orgasm will not fade. Instead, you’ll climax, then the pleasure will build again higher than before, and each orgasm will be twice as powerful and pleasurable as the one before and happen twice as soon. After each climax, twice as soon you’ll proceed to having another twice as strong, and lasting twice as long. Understand?”

“Yes.”

“Great. One...two...three.” He snapped.

Immediately, Julia resumed her hot heated lovemaking. Her gyrations became more and more frantic, her cries louder, shorter, sharper, and as Marty moved his pelvis to create a swirling sensation, she let loose with a burst of pleasure.

Marty, however, wasn’t finished, and clearly, neither was Julia. For as Marty kept pumping, moving progressively to more erogenous techniques that would do the Kama Sutra proud, Julia’s pleasure forced its way farther, stronger, and quickly, she came again!

“OH GOD!” she cried. “Oh, Master! That’s so...so....soooooooOOOHHHH!!!!” She came a third time. Darmak interjected “Y’know, the first orgasm took three minutes, lasted 5 seconds, and rated a 1.The second orgasm took 1 1/2 minutes, lasted 10 seconds, and rated a 2. The third took 45 seconds, lasted 20 seconds, and rates a 4. The way you set this up, this next one will last longer than the time it takes to build to the next climax. By her ninth she’ll be coming at least once every second.”

“I know,” Marty smiled, as Julia came. Before she could come down, she came again, even stronger, then stronger again, then again, then again.

Finally, Marty noticed that Julia had lapsed into a sort of unconsciousness, riding waves of pleasure. “Uh oh. Will she be okay?”

“Yeah. Remember, you got her up to 34. That means she’s experiencing an orgasm 8,589,934,592 times better than she’s ever had and that’ll last almost 1361 years. It’s no surprise she’s blissed out.”

“HOLY SHIT!” Marty exclaimed. “How did it get to 8.5 billion so quickly?!:

“Exponents. 2log34 equal almost 8.6 billion.”

“So she’ll be in a coma all her life?” Marty asked, guilty and nervous.

“Only if you don’t bring her out of it,” Darmak hinted gently.

Marty focused, bringing out her subconscious again. “Can you hear me?”

Julia giggled contentedly, “Oooohhh, yeahh...Oh-ho-ho, yes, Master.”

He tried to figure out the best way to bring her out. “Julia, when I snap, you’ll open your eyes, wide awake. As I count from three to one, with each number you’ll experience more and more pleasure, until by the time I reach one you’ll have felt every bit of the 1361 years of 8.6 billion times strong orgasm. Understand?”

Even hypnotized, Julia’s body wiggled like a snake as pleasure electrocuted her down to the DNA. “Yes. Yes. YESYESYES!!!”

“Three.”

Julia screamed. At first, Marty thought she was hurt, but Darmak assured him that she wasn’t. “That’s the pleasure burning itself off. It’ll get stronger, I’m guessing.”

His guess was true. At “Two,” Julia’s body spasmed, paralyzed in a pantomime of coitus. Her body seemed to stretch, as if the gratification were a tangible thing, so large it might make her explode.

Reluctantly, Marty spoke, “One,”

Julia cried at the top of her lungs, her body bouncing uncontrollably as she reached an unimaginable zenith, razed by a climactic joy the merest inkling of which no being human or otherwise could even conceive.

Marty snapped, and Julia opened her eyes, catching her breath. Even with all the built-up orgasm completed, she was still weak with pleasure. “Are you all right?” Marty asked, concerned.

Julia turned up to him. He saw tears in her eyes, and she lunged at him, hugging him so tightly that he could barely breathe, still not tightly enough to stop her shivering. “Oh, god, Master! That was perfect! I’ve never felt anything like it!”

“You enjoyed it?” Marty asked cautiously. From the spasms of her body, it seemed as though she were in pain.

“Oh YES, Master! Oh, GOD, yes! Oh, just thinking about it, even just thinking about thinking about it...I never imagined it could be so GOOD! It was PERFECT!” She began kissing him thankfully, babbling in between. “God, it was HEAVEN! kiss I’ve NEVER kiss felt kiss so WONDERFUL kiss Oh God! kiss I love you so much, Master! kiss When kiss When can we kiss do it again!? kiss

Marty blinked, surprised, but recovered quickly. “Soon, Julia.”

“Oh please, Master kiss PLEASE soon kiss I’ve never felt ANYTHING like that! kiss I’m yours forever, Master! kiss I love you, Master kiss I love you! kiss

A cough interrupted their play. As Julia continued kissing him thankfully, more like an enlightened disciple than a lover, Marty turned and saw Ms. Fillmore, their teacher with an uncanny resemblance to Margrette Thatcher, tapping her toe. “If you tWO would KIIIND-ly take you LESS than WHOOOOLE-some ac-TIV-ities ELSE-where, hm, the REST of us might PERHAPS GET to WORK, ye-es?”

Darmak explained, “They don’t find it ODD, but they do still perceive it, do you see?”

Embarrassed, realizing that he driven a girl to the heights of sexual pleasure in front of his entire first period, Marty stammered, “Um, yeah. Yes, Ms. Fillmore. Of course. Sorry. We’ll, um, take it outside.”

“Se-ee that you DO, yes?”

Fortunately, no one was disconcerted by their actions, merely disturbed by their sounds.

Marty allowed his cock to go down, making his walk a lot more comfortable. “Come on, Julia.”

“Yes, Master! Can we have sex there, Master?”

“Not quite yet.” Julia looks sad, but said nothing. He was, after all, her master.

Darmak asked him, “Hey, why’d you use hypnosis and orders instead of quantum philosophy?”

“Because remodeling reality is difficult and strenuous,” Marty answered, “and I don’t want to mess anything up. This way, she did the hard work. Apparently, she got ample reward.”

“I’ll say. You’ve got a lifelong acolyte if nothing else. You practically gave her a religious experience.” Marty chuckled. “But seriously, Marty, that was not the best way to use your evolved powers. You only came three times, and based on the amount of juices that girl spat out, I doubt impregnation occurred. Plus, even if you had impregnated her, if she’d remained blissed out she wouldn’t be a proper parent, and any chance of being impregnated died from the stress of that orgasm. You have to twist reality to ASSURE impregnation.”

“Okay. I’ll do that next time,” Marty attested.

He broke off as he felt Julia reach onto his pants and seductively stroke his manhood. Reluctantly, he said, “Shh. Not now.”

Julia pouted. Marty concentrated, twisted the lines of probability, and reached into his pants, pulling out his wallet. Now it was uncomfortably thick with hundred dollar bills. He reached into his backpack, which he’d also made full of cash. He now had in his possession a few million dollars in legal tender. He handed it to Julia. “Here you go. I want you to go house shopping. Find me a place. A big place. Near the beach. At least six bedrooms. Huge place. If you need more just call me. Then...you’ll do anything for me, right?”

“Yes, Master. Even if I weren’t your slave before, I would be after that. I love you completely and totally.”

Marty, as usual, wanted to test this, and he altered reality to give Julia back her original initiative. She remained unchanged. “I mean it, Master. I’m your forever. I hope that doesn’t make you uncomfortable, but I mean it. I love you, Master, and I always will and I’ll do anything and everything I can to please you.”

“Bark like a dog.”

Julia barked without hesitation.

“Lick my hand.”

She licked.

“Suck your tit.”

She reached down, pulling her mammaries and reaching her tongue out to reach. After straining, she looked up sadly. “I can’t, Master.” She looked so near tears that Marty took pity. He concentrated, delicately balancing the life of Schrodinger’s cat, and changed reality. Julia’s breasts. As he blinked, her breasts expanded from a small B to a good-sized C, a good handful that was imminently cupable. Her nipples popped forth, as large as a pregnant mother’s. He also fixed her eyesight, made a few simple improvements on perfection, and let her go.

She blinked, this new reality taking over, and began happily to suck at her tits, alternating between each one.

“Okay, stop. I believe you.”

“Yes, Master,” she said, then added, “I’m happy, Master.”

“Well, I have an assignment for you.” He grabbed a pen, concentrated, and twisted probability to alter its properties considerably. He held it up, showing Julia the new red dot that had appeared on it. She blinked, staring at the dot. After a moment, she reached up, massaging her breast, and then a moment later reached down to begin fingering herself. A few moments more, and Julia was masturbating furiously. Within a minute’s time she’d come. Marty pulled the pen away. Julia’s eyes followed it until the end.

As soon as it was hidden, she shook her head and blinked. “What was that, Master?”

“As you go through the day, I want you to find every beautiful woman you can. Show her the red dot on this pen. Do not look at it yourself, understand?”

“Yes, Master. But—”

“Julia, promise me you will not look at the red dot.”

“I would rather die than disobey you, Master.”

“Good girl.” She smiled. “Show this to every beautiful woman you see for at least thirty seconds. When you put it away, they’ll try to follow you. Tell them about me and send them to my new house. Understand.”

“Yes, Master.”

“So, first go get a house. Then go get every beautiful woman you can find and show her the red dot. As you go about getting beautiful women, go shopping for groceries, sexy clothes, and whatever else you can think of that we’ll need.”

“Yes, Master, though I don’t want to leave you.”

“Don’t worry. I want you back here by the time school gets out, since you’ll be the only person who knows where my new house is. Go now.”

“Yes, Master. Master, may I ask...”

“Yes?”

“May I have a kiss before I go?” Marty smiled, leaned down and kissed her. She hugged him tightly. “May I have a wild fuck before I go?”

Marty laughed, spanked her ass, and shook his head sadly. “No. You’d better go. Oh, and get some clothes on. I don’t want to have to explain that. I’ll see you at three.”

“Yes, Master. I can’t wait, Master,” she smiled, and walked away, her ass swinging seductively every inch of the way.

Marty sat after she’d left. Darmak asked, “So what was that pen anyway?”

“You don’t know?”

“I’m a separate aspect of your consciousness. I don’t know what you’re thinking beyond superficial thoughts. So ‘fess up. What was the pen?”

“A variant on my encounter with Julia. It mesmerizes any woman who stares at the dot. The longer they stare, the better they feel. So by thirty-plus seconds they have the same pleasure Julia felt. It just doesn’t last as long. So it’ll make them my slaves. Slaves, it seems, make good lovers.”

“And mothers,” Darmak added. “Very devious, Marty my man.”

“Thank you,” said Marty, fairly pleased with himself.

He sat back, reflecting on the day. So far he’d made contact with an alien, gained god-like powers, lost his virginity, gotten his first blowjob, prepared to move out and get his own harem, and send a woman mad with his sexual and suggestive powers. And it wasn’t even second period yet!

As the bell rang, however, he realized that he’d spoken too soon. People began leaving their classrooms, heading to their next period. Marty sighed and figured that he might as well keep up pretense.

As he passed by one building, though, he got a better idea. Something that could occupy his time far better than trigonometry.

“Hey, Darmak. You wanted impregnation?”

“Very much so.”

“You’re about to get it,” Marty smiled. He rubbed his hands together, and headed into the girl’s locker room.

To be continued.