The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Day The Breeding Stood Still

Prologue

It all began this one stormy night on a small ranch in Kentucky, in the middle of nowhere. Tommy, a local farm boy, while making his way through the wheat fields had stumbled across a strange and eerie boulder-like object that had seemingly fallen from a great height, enough to cause a small crater in the ground which was surrounded by burnt grass and rock debris. As he moved closer to the bizarre object, Tommy noticed that the boulder had a black steam emanating from it. Upon getting a whiff of the odor he immediately felt a strange tingling through his body which culminated in his genital region causing his penis to become fully erect in seconds. He felt the urge to masturbate and ejaculate within a minute and was not able to be satiated until he did so, semen spraying all over the boulder and dripping down its sides. This strange pheromone it seems would be the catalyst for things to come over the next twenty-four hours.

Chapter 1.1 – The Ranch

Ordinarily this part of Kentucky was a quiet, unassuming area with wheat farms scattered here and there in a well-off section of the state where several locals could be employed on these expanded and lucrative properties. Being amidst the “bible-belt”, this was an area that consisted of family-minded folk who prided themselves on their firm religious beliefs and attended communal mass regularly. This particular ranch was owned by Huck Wilson and his wife Pam. Huck was a 42-year-old, muscular man with a lot of experience managing a wheat farm. He and Pam were devoted to each other and had been married for nearly twenty years. They had one son, Travis, who helped them out on the farm on a part-time basis in between working as an assistant at the local paper mill. Travis was twenty years old, with slim to medium build, smooth bodied with sandy colored hair down to his collar and a fringe that hung over his eyes. Not much older than Tommy who was nineteen, with short dark hair, medium build and rather shy. Tommy and Travis had attended the local high school but were a year apart in grade. They had often hung out together as kids, as had both their fathers, Huck and Jimmy who had also attended school together. Huck had employed Jimmy as one of his senior ranch hands who was responsible for all of the harvesting and deliveries to the local flour mills. Huck had always pretty much left the employment of the other workers to Jimmy as he trusted him implicitly. Jimmy had carefully selected local reputable farm hands over the time and had now built up a staff of three good, hard-working staff to help with the running of the business. Mitch and his brother Allan, also in their 40’s, were about the same age as both Jimmy and Huck and had helped keep the business running along smoothly with their dedication to their work and loyalty to their bosses. They were both family men, each with three children approaching adulthood and regular church-goers along with their well-respected wives. Tony on the other hand, while being a hard worker, was a bit of a larrikin. He had been with several women in his time, in his early 30’s and was yet to settle down or make a mark on the community.

It was Pam who was the first to meet Tommy as he anxiously made his way back to the farmhouse with his penis still bulging from within his jeans which he made no attempt to hide. “Where-ever have you been, boy? ” Tommy replied, “I found was some sort of large rock that came down from the skies and when I got closer ma’am it let out a steam that right stopped me in my tracks, you see… I dunno what the heck it was, but I’m feelin’ kinda whoozy…” At this, Tommy passed out into Pam’s arms just as Huck was walking toward them wondering what the commotion was all about. Huck lifted him over his shoulder and into his bedroom where he carefully placed Tommy onto the bed where they both left him to sleep soundly. Huck was rightly both concerned and skeptical when Pam had told him of Tommy’s plight. “Rocks fallin’ from the skies? Lettin’ off black steam? What fool darn herb has that boy there bin smokin’ Pammy?”

After Pam had gone off to bed and Huck had remained up watching a replay of a football game, he heard a cry from Tommy’s room and went to inspect. After asking if he was alright Tommy replied, “No Sir, it hurts!” “Your head Tommy?” “No, Sir, down here – my Johnson – it hurts and I can’t get it to go down! Aaaargh!” Stunned for a moment Huck enquired, “Well, what have you bin doin’ to it boy? Hmm? Ya know what the church tells ya about that kinda thing. Now, LEAVE IT BE!” But the only thing Tommy could come back with was “Please Sir, help me with it?” “WHAT???” spat Huck, appalled at the implication. “If you were still a youngen’ I’d put you over my knee and gives you a right spankin’!” At the thought of this Tommy proceeded to shoot a second load of hot, thick white juice which landed in puddles up and around his chest, without even so much as touching his cock – and right there in front of his boss and mentor. Huck was now enraged. Seething at the gills he reached over, grabbed Tommy by the balls and flipped him over onto his stomach in preparation for a good old aged spanking. As he did so, he got a whiff of the boy’s semen, now covering his hand which he had brought toward his face to prepare to slam down on Tommy’s bare ass cheek.

He immediately froze, hand in the air, head slowly tilting back desperate to inhale more and more of the strange and enticing scent. This was no ordinary scent – and no ordinary semen. Something had altered its constitution, something from afar and not from this land. Huck surely wouldn’t have been able to utter his own name sooner than his own 9 inch cock was fully erect and pulsating. Not only this, something in the pheromone had altered the chemicals in his brain which led him to suddenly lust over Tommy and his hard cock and bubble butt, rather than his wife as he had done for the last twenty years. Huck shook his head in confusion. His body and now his mind was betraying him. “I’m not a fag!” he said to himself. “I’m NOT A FA……”, but it was all in vain. The pheromones had taken hold and Huck was powerless to stop them. He now only had eyes for cock and ass. The thought of his wife’s body now disgusted him. All he could now think of was stuffing as much of his own cock inside of this male beauty before him and this male beauty had already propped himself up on all fours in readiness to receive that cock. “Fuck me, Sir!” ordered Tommy.

It didn’t take long before Huck had driven his thick cock past the boy’s sphincter and into his rectum. An abundance of precum was all the lubrication needed. Huck did what he did best, BUCK! Like a wild moose! Over and over, thrusting his manhood into the boy’s receptacle. Even the shriek of his approaching wife Pam was not able to slow the bucking rhythm of Huck and his new-found fuck-toy. “What are you doing husband!” she shouted. In a rage she charged the joined pair like a bull and headed right into them in a frantic attempt to separate the two. Huck’s dick plopped out from its fuck cavern at which point he shoved his wife aside and dragged Tommy into the kitchen. There they continued their rampant bucking, Tommy with his leg propped up on the kitchen counter and Huck bent over him with his massive meat pistoning in and out of its intended passage, both of the men spitting, cussing and laughing like mad-men.

It was now several hours after Pam was last heard screaming and running far away into the distant fields that the sun began to shine once again and Huck found himself in the bedroom of Allan, one of the farmhands Jimmy had employed, with his cock now pumping in and out of its next butt-fuck recipient. Seemingly the pheromone had not been specific to Tommy and was transferred to other men as well. Allan, who had been devoted to his wife and three kids had quickly succumbed to the pheromone as he had already experienced desires for sex with males, but had so far succeeded to hide this through marriage and fathering children. Not having had any sleep from the continual pumping of his cock in Tommy’s and now Allan’s ripe juicy asses, Huck was now becoming delirious with his wild animalistic buck fucking which had lasted all night and did not seem likely to end any time soon. Allan was obviously enjoying it at least as much, writhing and backing onto Huck’s big slippery shaft readily awaiting its explosion of jism which soon shot up into his abdomen, burning as it coated his insides.

As Allan moved onto his next conquest, still hard as a brick, Huck’s mind momentarily refocused leaving him wondering what the hell he had been doing and why. He hurriedly attempted to redress himself, slipping on his underwear and looking around for where he might have left the rest of his clothing. His embarrassment was short lived with the hormone taking flight in his senses once again. He yanked his 9 inch boner out from beneath his underwear and began wildly masturbating, grunting and cumming at regular intervals all over himself, and Allan’s carpet, bed and wallpaper unabandoned and unable to stop. This is what he would be spending the remainder of the day doing, unable to think of anything else.

Meanwhile, Tommy had found his way into the farmhands’ quarters and into Tony’s bedroom, desperate for more cock to suck and fill his ass. Now Tony was a lady’s man, having seduced several women into his bed but not prepared to commit to any of them on a long term basis. He enjoyed the challenge of conquering a new lust interest. The women all loved him with his confident demeanor, hairy body and rippled muscles – a real Italian stud! When Tony started to awaken for the new day he already had his “morning glory” and was soon met by Tommy’s hard rod staring across into his face. “What the….?? Get that thing the fuck away!” Tony hollered. “Are you some kind of homo, kid?”

Shortly after, Tommy had sprayed another load of his cream right square into Tony’s face, covering him with the juice and subsequently surrounding him with the potent pheromone. As Tony sniffed the substance he felt his mind cloud and his craving for women soon subsided and was replaced by a need for hot boy butt to fuck. As Tommy had just relieved himself and had exited the bedroom, Tony then needed to find another alternative so headed promptly toward the main ranch house and into the bedroom of Travis, son of Huck. Fortunately for Tony, Travis was still asleep and easy pickings as he was lighter in build and without the strength of Tony’s powerful forearms which he soon used to tackle Travis to the floor and pin him down with his ass facing toward the sky – and Tony’s cock, which was primed, red and throbbing. All Travis could utter was “Hel.!” before Tony’s cock was thrust into his anus. Tony used his experience and well-toned ass muscles to thrust in and out of the now naturally lubricated hole, not giving a thought to his previous desire for the opposite sex. Grimacing out of ecstasy, Tony plunged his tool deeper and deeper into and out of Travis’ rectum until both were almost unconscious. Once through, Travis turned about having had several whiffs of the pheromone excreted from the copious amounts of Tony’s cum running out from his ass and proceeded to suck on Tony’s still hard member. The pair continued sucking and fucking each other for the rest of the day like it was the most natural thing in the world.

After leaving Huck whacking off madly on the floor in his bedroom, Allan had not wasted any time making his way to the stable where he found Jimmy and his brother, Mitch hosing down the carrels. Both of them had already caught the scent that had plenty of time to spread through the stable yard and had been becoming disoriented and just a little bit drunk from the fumes. Already both itching around their genitalia Allan moved toward them eager to lend them both a helping hand to shed their jeans, flannels and underwear, exposing their rock hard tools which jutted outward searching for something or someone to prod. Anything would have done the trick at that point, their hormones racing through their blood making it impossible to resist their new found lust for the male body. Now all three stood naked, apart from their hats, their firm hairy chests glistening from the man sweat caused by the hot morning sun beaming down on them. Without delay they had reached for each other’s cocks and were wildly man handling them. Jimmy was the first to give in to the intense hand-job and shot his thick load onto the stable floor as it had been some time since he had an opportunity to do so, closely followed by Mitch who had not fared much better and had tried so hard to remember his wife and children but to no avail. The yearning for cock was just too strong and overpowering. Allan shot his own load over both his boss and brother, shooting stream after stream of his cum until his balls were aching. Tommy meanwhile lay on his bed jacking to the sounds of men fucking from the stable yard and Travis’ bedroom next door amidst the cries of Huck still cumming and grunting from the farmhand’s quarters.

Chapter 1.2 – The Truck Stop

At around eight o’clock that morning, Simon was driving by the site of the strange boulder where the strange scent had now reached a one-mile radius. On his way through to Bordertown to pick up some supplies for his carpentry business he was eager to get there and back so he could start his first job of the morning building some furniture for his neighbor. Simon was a true redneck, rough around the edges and with rigid ideas about earning a decent honest living to support a family. He was also quite a looker with his shaved head and sandy colored goatee with a tall strong frame. He and his wife had not yet bared children as they wanted a few more years getting the business up and running before they started a family. As he drove his pick-up truck through the area the dose of pheromone he received was gargantuan. Immediately his cock sprung into action, aching as its hardness pressed against the inside of his jeans. Overtaken by the pheromone fumes which quickly rewired his brain, he screeched his truck to a halt in the middle of the road, yanked his jeans down to his ankles and sat their naked from the waist down stroking his 8 inch rod furiously. No longer concerned with getting into town all he wanted to do was beat off out in the open air not caring who might drive by. It only took just over a minute before his man-juice was splashing over the steering wheel and dribbling down onto his bare hairy legs.

Not long after one of the best orgasms of his life a trucker, Bud Saunders who was on his way through to Bordertown sailed past and came to a halt, thinking that the stranger who had stopped in the middle of the road must be in some sort of trouble. On approaching the pick-up truck Bud stopped short when he cast his eyes towards Simon in the driver’s seat holding his long wet schlong. “Hey, get a room Mister!” shouted the trucker in disgust. “Sorry dude, I’ve never done this before out in the open. I dunno what cum over me”, Simon replied suddenly embarrassed by his actions. Just at that moment, one of Bud’s colleagues approached in his own semi headed the other direction. Bud had known Paul for some years now, having lived and worked in the same nearby town together with their respective families. Both were decent folk, just trying to make a living in the trucking industry.

Paul stammered out from his truck cabin holding his head. “Hey Bud”. “Hey Paul, what’s doin’? You feelin’ OK? You look a li’l spaced out there”, said Bud concerned for his pal. “I feel, kinda woozy like this thing jus’ took hold o’ me. What’s goin’ on?”, Paul said, obviously under the influence of the spreading strange scent and now focusing his attention on the driver of the pick-up truck who had now emerged from his truck and was making his way over to the pair with his boner pointing the way. At seeing this Paul started to get his own hard-on and began readjusting his jeans to compensate. “I found this fool handlin’ himself in his vehicle. Look, see? He can’t keep his tool in his pants! What’s with this mother fucker?” scowled Bud. “Please”, begged Simon, “won’t one of you suck it? It’s drivin’ me crazy!” “Like HELL!” hollered Bud. “We’re no homo’s Mister! We both got a Mrs and youngen’s I’ll have you know!” “I got a Mrs too”, replied Simon, “But it’s no use, I can’t fight these urges to have my dick in another dude’s mouth. It’s never happened to me before”. Paul could no longer contain his tool in his jeans and unzipped and whipped it out, now hard as a rock. He proceeded to stroke it when Bud noticed and chastised his friend for being so lewd in public. “It might not be a bad idea” responded Paul, already heading toward Simon. “What’s gotten into you, man?” yelled Bud, astonished at his friend’s behavior. But soon he had also been effected by the travelling pheromone and upon seeing his fellow trucker go down on the stranger’s cock, Bud felt his own member also beginning to engorge, much to his surprise and confusion. Thoughts of his wife and children clouded as they were replaced by visions of male appendages and hairy bodies writhing together in lustful orgies. Bud could not seem to take his eyes off the pair before him, his pal’s head bobbing up and down on the cock which soon erupted with semen into his mouth. As if in a trance, Bud shed his gear down to his underwear which was unable to confine his thick throbbing rod, now bouncing out over the top of the briefs ready to be consumed. Paul wasted no time following suit, stripping down and swapping to his mate’s dick which he swallowed whole on the first attempt. After they each blew their loads, Bud and Paul commenced their own fucking routine on the hood of Simon’s pick-up, with Paul on his back—butthole pointed toward the heavens and Bud pumping his cock with all of his body weight down into his friend’s ass. The rotation of fucking and being fucked continued between the three throughout the day. A couple of passing female motorists had witnessed the spectacle and contacted the police to report the indecent public behavior.

Meanwhile, at the truck stop down the road, not long before Bordertown, several trucks, vans and cars were stationed, on break from their long journeys. It did not take long for the males in the area to be effected by the approaching fumes. The females in the vicinity, as usual, remained unchanged. The two semis from Ridgeways Freight were parked side by side in the parking bay. Their driver’s, Dino and Joe, both in their late twenties with hard muscular bodies from all of the heavy lifting of the trucks’ contents were soon out of their trucks and groping each other, completely unaware and unconcerned that they were in full public view. They tore at each others’ tank tops which fell to the ground leaving their ripped abs glistening from sweat in the sun. The two could be seen licking, kissing and sucking on each others’ torsos and nipples, desperate to get into each others’ jeans. While Dino unzipped Joe’s fly exposing his stiff fuck tool, Joe yanked on the back of Dino’s jeans, pulling them down just below his firm round butt. Dino did not need to ask twice. He leaned over the front tire of his semi to support himself as Joe inserted his manhood into Dino’s rectum. In and out Joe rammed, both groaning and cackling insanely. A couple of young mother’s quickly hustled their young children away from the debacle and sped off in their cars in horror.

Not far away Jeff and his wife Mandy sat in the front of their family van while their two sons Mikey and Kyle sat in the back seats all eating snacks they had brought with them on the way to South Carolina where they were to meet up with their family friends for a vacation in Florida. Jeff and Mandy had been married for nearly twenty years, happily for the most part. Jeff was a proud father, quite good-looking with sandy-blonde hair and matching mustache. Mandy always admired him for his sophisticated look which really looked the part in his job as a small-town lawyer. Their oldest son Mikey was now nineteen with a long smooth lanky body and shoulder-length curly blonde hair. He looked like a bit of a ‘hippy’ and had a typical nineteen-year-old ‘smart-ass’ attitude to beat. His brother Kyle was only a year younger and took after his mother with short dark hair and a shorter stature. He would often mock his older taller brother for having a smaller thinner dick than he—despite his height and age, whereas Kyle was truly blessed with his 9 inch length and 4 inch girth. Mikey had been with several girlfriends in his time, but Kyle was yet to ‘discover’ himself.

“I need a toilet break”, announced Kyle. Mandy responded with, “well dear, you know where it is” indicating in front of where the van was parked. With that, Kyle headed into the toilet block. As he walked out of view, Mikey and Jeff picked up a trail of the strange odor which was making its way further south. Almost immediately the pheromone interacted with Mikey’s natural teenage hormones which sent his blood pumping and juices flowing. Not even thirty seconds had passed before he had his hand inside the front of his pants and was fondling himself. All he could imagine at this point was how much he yearned to have his brother’s cock in his mouth which surprised him as he had never had a homosexual thought before and he had wondered where this one had come from. Jeff wasn’t faring much better, wriggling in his seat to try to readjust the obvious hard-on that he had sported out of nowhere. While in the toilets, Kyle had come across a series of open cubicles, many of them which had men in them doing ‘unnatural acts’ with each other. “Typical truck stop rest room” thought Kyle with an accompanying sigh. What he didn’t know was that most of these guys were straight and either happily married or with girlfriends, including the redneck that had punched a hole in the wall of his cubicle so that he could fuck the ass of the guy in the cubicle next to him through the hole while their girlfriends were left waiting in cars outside wondering what was taking them so long.

In moments it appeared to Kyle that he was surrounded by men who were sucking, fucking or beating off with man juice shooting in all directions, some of it landing on Kyle. Grossed out, he lunged for the paper towel to clean himself and as he did so heard the screams of his mother who was running toward him. “What’s wrong mother?” he asked her, but she was unable to utter the words and just collapsed in a corner outside the toilet block and whimpered. Eager to find out the source of her distress, Kyle returned to the family van to find Jeff who had joined Mikey in the back seats—his brother’s cock inside his father’s mouth. Both were really getting into it, Jeff’s head moving in perfect rhythm to Mikey’s thrusts while Mikey’s head was tilted back and his eyes closed in ecstasy. They were both startled at Kyle’s gasp, but only long enough to make a combined move toward Kyle and pull him back into the back of the van where they proceeded to tear at his clothes and male organs. “What are you doing?” Kyle shouted. “Nothing you won’t enjoy, son” responded Jeff now naked from the waist down, boned, primed and ready for his younger son. Mikey switched to attending to Kyle’s own member which was now rising to the occasion after experiencing the scent of the semen on his body from the rednecks in the toilet block. Before long Kyle’s cock had reached its full 9 inches and was being engulfed by Mikey’s warm, moist mouth while Kyle gently, but eagerly wriggled his naked butthole down onto his father’s stiff rod. “Told you you’d like it, son” smirked Jeff while rhythmically thrusting up and into his son until his entire dick was swallowed by the young butthole. “Where’s mom”, Kyle was barely able to utter. “Who?” replied Jeff and the trio continued to suck and fuck away as could be seen by the intense rocking of the family van.

Two young motorcyclists in full gear on their way to a motor cross event were seen tearing out of the toilet block after witnessing the mesh of entwined male limbs and cocks and butts cemented together with cum. Todd and Gary were state motor cross champions and their girlfriends were to meet them at the venue in Jackstown, North Carolina. At the sight of the toilet block mayhem, the two jumped back on their motorcycles and sped off toward Todd’s home from where they had come with the intent of calling the police. But the hormone had already reached their senses before they had even left the truck stop and by the time they reached Todd’s house they both already knew what they were going to do with each other. They had only just made it to the garage to park their bikes when Todd, still in his full motor cross gear and helmet, yanked out his pulsating cock from within its leathery confines and plunged it deep into the now naked ass of Gary who was bent over Todd’s bike in preparation for a good slamming. They had not even made it to the phone, nor had they now wanted to.