The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Dayful Of Dreams

Synopsis: Jon discovers a truly hypnotic woman.

MC, FD

Part 1: Introduction

What kind of dreams do you have?

The sun shone through Jon’s window, illuminating his small room suddenly with the blaze of the early afternoon sun. He squinted, covering his eyes with his hands, peering out over his front lawn. Bottles lay strewn over the street, left-overs from last night’s chaotic event. He glanced at the time. 12:43 was the time on his new digital clock that his girlfriend got him for Christmas. He had secretly considered the clock an odd present at the time, but she had been pestering him about the time he spent in bed lately. Not that the bed was any of her business anyway, being one of the places Jon and she spent the least time in. She was a nice person, physically at least, in-shape and not at all unattractive, yet her uptight values and ‘picture-perfect’ morals really annoyed Jon. It wasn’t that she was stuck-up, it was just the little habits she wouldn’t break that annoyed him, like always getting out of bed exactly at 7 am, even if she had the day off. Jon felt like he was giving up all of his personality just to fit in with what she wanted, and would have broken it off much sooner if it wasn’t for the way she looked.

He showered and dressed, and went downstairs for breakfast. There was a note on the kitchen side.

“Jon, have gone to work to sort out something. Be back for tonight, Love Kate”

He shrugged. He wouldn’t work on New Year’s Day, that’s for sure. He was going to use the winter sales to the best he could. He needed a new sound set-up for his car, and the electronics store was having a 50% off sale until the end of the day.

He washed his face, threw on some clothes, picked up his wallet from the kitchen side where he had left it the night before, got into his car, and drove out of the driveway and up the street.

It was busy in the electronics place, as he had expected, but at least he knew what he wanted. He made his way to the car stereos, and was about to pick his up and leave when he noticed her.

She was stood over by the televisions about twenty feet away, watching him. She was in around her late twenties, with long brown hair, nice pert breasts and a fantastic ass. She smiled at him, and he smiled back. He turned back to get his car stereo, and when he turned back, the woman was gone. He shrugged, and went to join the line.

Half an hour later, he walked out to his car with the stereo and put it in the boot. He closed the boot, and jumped in surprise as he saw the woman from the shop standing right next to him.

“Sorry hun, did I frighten you?” she asked. She was closer now, and Jon could look at her properly. She had light brown, almost sandy coloured hair, green eyes and a dazzling smile. Jon looked into her eyes for a moment, they really were quite pretty, emerald in colour and very easy to look at, the colour almost blending with her pupil. Jon remembered it was rude to stare, and responded.

“Yeah, you did scare me a little. Found the television you wanted?” he asked.

“I wasn’t looking for a television.” she responded quite bluntly.

“Ok, so what were you looking for?” Jon asked, puzzled. The woman paused for a little while, then she leant in close to Jon and whispered in his ear.

”What would you say if I said I was looking for someone like you?”

Jon was taken aback. Did she want him? He was confused, but decided not to give her the wrong impression. After all, he was with someone.

”Uh, what do you mean?” he backed off slightly, looking at her in a confused expression.

“I need someone like you for an experiment I’m doing.” She said this as though it was perfectly normal. Jon was now convinced this woman was crazy, talking about experiments outside an electronics store. He backed off even more. She was gorgeous, but getting weirder by the second. He shook his head and made his excuses.

“No, sorry love, I’m busy, gotta get the stereo sorted out.” He began to get in his car, when she grabbed his arm softly, and looked deeply into his eyes.

“Oh, I was really hoping you would come with me. You’d like the experiment, and I’d be there with you, maybe we could get to know each other a little more intimately…perhaps?”

As she was saying this, she began to stroke his arm very softly, and gently stroked his chest with another hand, moving her body closer to him, swaying her body against his, all the time keeping those beautiful eyes on his own brown eyes. He began to give in, the combined feeling of warm body and soft skin beginning to have an effect on his mind, as well as his penis, which soon stood proud and erect in his trousers. She continued rubbing herself against him and looking into his eyes, but one of her hands slipped away and into her pocket discreetly.

“Mmm, can’t resist me, sweetie, I just want to use you for a little experiment, that’s all…” she whispered, moving her gorgeous face closer to his. “It won’t hurt, honey… in fact it will be quite…” then she grabbed his cock, “pleasurable.”

Saying this, she squeezed his dick gently, then her hand came out of her pocket holding a syringe full of liquid. She jabbed him and injected his left leg with the several millilitres of the tranquilliser she had prepared. He gasped, then his leg gave way and he fell backwards into his car. She straddled him, and softly cooed into his ear.

”Don’t worry, you’ll be asleep any second now, baby. Ssshhhh.” She held a finger to his lips, and then softly kissed him. The last thing Jon remembered before he blacked out was her gorgeous face closing in on his, and her placing her lips on his.

What kind of dreams does a sleeping man have?

Part 2: Taken

He woke up on a soft bed, light pouring in from a small window. The bed was the only thing in the room, and he struggled to work out where he was. Then the memories started flooding back to him. He remembered the woman had injected him with something, and he had gone down fast. He walked to the door, slightly staggering, his legs still slightly under the influence of the tranquilliser. He tried the handle. Locked. He banged on the door loudly, and yelled as loud as he could.

“Hey! What the hell do you think your doing?” He was about to bang again when the door opened and the woman walked in, wielding a small pistol, that looked like a tranquilliser gun. He walked backwards and sat on the bed, fully expecting to be put out again. To his surprise, she locked the door behind her, slid both the key and the pistol under the door, and then sat next to him. She spoke.

“Good morning, sugar. I’m sorry I had to tranq you, but you wouldn’t have agreed to my experiment otherwise.”

“What makes you think I’ll agree now?!” he asked, furious. “Who are you? What ‘experiment’ are you on about?”

“Calm down, all will be explained soon. But first, I’d like you to look deeply into my eyes.” Jon was puzzled, and did as she asked, looking into her beautiful green eyes. They began to have an effect on him, calming him slightly, and once again he noticed how they seemed to draw his vision towards the centre, inviting him to look more and more at them, the green of her eyes seeming to go on forever and ever, drowning Jon in their colour. She then began to speak in a low, almost melodic voice. It was the kind of voice that got into your head, the sort of voice that made you forget what the person was saying, you just kept listening to the tone of the voice, and her voice was particularly infectious, reaching the very core of Jon’s brain.

“You must still be quite tired, mustn’t you, after all that tranquilliser. It must be so hard to stay awake with all those drugs in your system, mustn’t it?”

Jon blinked, she had a point, it must be quite hard to stay awake after that huge dose of tranquilliser she had given him. She continued.

“Yes, look deeper into my eyes, you are so sleepy, pet, so very tired and relaxed. It’s so easy to forget all your worries, and just relax for a bit while the drugs go out of your system. Relax for me?”

Despite Jon’s predicament, her sexy voice and her gorgeous, compelling eyes were beginning to get to him, and he decided to let her go on for a bit, after all, he was feeling very tired and relaxed, her deep green eyes drawing him in, pulling him in further and further. He could overpower her anytime, he decided, and he let her continue, after all, maybe this was the experiment, and this wasn’t so bad.

“Yes, so easy just to relax and listen for a while. It feels so very good, looking into my eyes, listening to my voice, relaxing so deeply, so easily able to slip into deep drowsiness, my eyes enabling you to relax, my eyes making you so sleepy. My soothing, sexy voice making all your thoughts seem so pointless and silly. You only need to relax, sit there and listen to me, and only me.”

Jon’s mind was slowly turning to mush under the power of her eyes and voice, and his dick was growing, just looking at the vision of beauty before him, listening to that sexy voice and gradually falling under her spell.

“Mmm, yes, so easy to relax and fall, my hypnotic eyes becoming your whole world, you cannot look away, you feel compelled to keep looking and falling under their power, so deeply relaxed and entering a state of hypnosis now, your mind is now mine, you cannot resist me, you must fall under my spell right now, you need to submit to me, you must fall as deeply as you can, your conscious mind completely submerged under my voice, your subconscious emerging and obeying that same, sexy, irresistible voice. Sleep now, sweetie, sleep and become my hypnotised toy, your mind mine!”

Jon fell like a stone backwards onto the bed, her spell complete, his mind under her power. She sat on top of his stomach and spoke in a commanding tone:

“What is your name?”

“Jon…” came the mumbled response.

“Why didn’t you want to do my experiment, Jon?”

“I thought you were….you were crazy.”

“What made you think that?” she asked with a smile on her face.

“You were acting weird…not normal…” Jon replied, eyes closed, head down on his chest, deeply hypnotised.

“Well, Jon, I’m not crazy am I?” she said, almost as a statement, not a question.

“Uh…no…” There was a pause, while she thought briefly.

“What do you think of me?” she asked.

“You are gorgeous, beautiful…wish I could have you…” she smiled, knowing full well that he wanted her, she could tell from the way he looked at her in the store, all those hours ago.

“Ok, in a second, I’m going to wake you up, Jon. You will remember the trance I put you in, and what I asked you. However, you will make no attempt to leave or overpower me, as you will want to find out more about the experiment. Wake up, Jon.”

Jon’s conscious mind woke up, and he found himself looking at her, his eyes blinking at the light, gazing into her eyes again. He smiled at her, and sighed. Then he began to speak.

“That was intense. Intense. I think I want to—“ he was cut off by her abruptly.

“Don’t, Jon. we can’t…” her eyes darted away, almost nervous for the first time. “I’ve got to continue my experiment.”

Jon’s hypnotic triggering kicked in, and he spoke up.

“What is the experiment?”

“I’ll tell you.”

Part 3: The Jungle Child

“I was in Brazil a year ago, and I was moving through the jungle with my research team. I study the effects of plants on the mind, in particular for tranquillisers and sleeping medicines. Anyway, I was separated from my team, and got lost. Originally, I was scared, but then I found her near a waterfall. She was laying by a rock, unconscious, with a wound on the back of her head. I thought at first that she was dead, but when I checked, she had a pulse. Anyway, I took her in my arms, and walked back through the jungle. I eventually found my team, and our helicopter air-lifted the girl out of the jungle, and back to our base camp. The girl looked to be about 18 years of age, with tanned skin, and was strikingly pretty. The biggest shock however, was when I went to do a blood test, I found that her blood contained traces of a kind of plant I have studying for months now, a plant called Terolira, which releases a substance called Terolir, which has been found to have a distinct effect on humans as a sleeping aid. I named the girl Lyra, and watched over her 24 hours a day for a week. Then one day, I was leaning over her to check the wound, when she awoke. After focusing, and looking around the room, she fixed her eyes on mine. Those eyes drew me in completely, and I found myself in a hypnotic trance, unable to look away from her eyes, deeply absorbed and entranced totally. In those moments, I felt an unbelievable connection to her, and as her eyes held me under her thrall, I felt what she felt. She was unable to communicate verbally, however, and we discovered later that she was mute, but she didn’t need to speak, the connection between us was so strong. When she looked away, after about an hour, and finally broke the spell, there was suddenly a terrible pain in my eyes, and when I looked up, my old brown eyes had transformed into a deep green, like hers. I knew I had to keep this amazing person away from everyone, so under cover of darkness, we drove away, and came back to this town. I had to keep her tranquillised as we drove, because she seemed to have this compulsion to use her hypnotic eyes on every driver we passed. When we got here, I spent several days under her spell, connecting to her, and I gradually got more and more of her hypnotic power, I don’t know how, but that’s what I just used on you…you noticed the way that my eyes were literally irresistible?”

Jon nodded.

“I brought her home a guy once, to see what she would do. She put him under instantly, but then seemed to ignore him. Again and again I have brought back guys, and I have discovered something very bizarre. The longer they resist looking into her hypnotic green eyes, the more she likes them. She has come close to screwing a couple of the guys, and it is my belief that she wants a partner to mate with, which would be fantastic from the scientific point of view, because she is one of a kind, a complete unique, a miracle of nature.”

Jon nodded again, then spoke.

“So you want me to try and resist this girl?”

“Lyra.”

“This Lyra. What am I supposed to do, close my eyes?”

“Anything, just try not to look in her eyes. She’ll do anything to make you look into them, it’s like a test for her.”

“And one glance, and I’ll be out, just like that?” Jon asked.

“Yep, she’ll have you, and if you don’t resist long enough, she’ll remember you and you will never get another chance.”

“How long has the longest guy gone for without…you know?” Jon asked, to try and get a range on how long. She replied with hesitation.

“About 25 seconds.” Jon gulped. Only that long? How was he going to do this? He paused, then smiled.

“I’ll do it. But I want to know your name before I do anything.” The woman smiled back, and extended a hand.

“Jen, nice to meet you Jon.” He shook her hand, then she retrieved the key from under the door, and unlocked it. They walked down two flights of stairs. Jon realised they were in some sort of lab, and he saw all sorts of test tubes, as well as several varieties of plants in little greenhouses. They walked up to a large door, and Jen pressed a button next to it, and spoke into a small microphone.

“Lyra, I have one for you!”

Then Jen opened the door, and Jon walked in.

What kind of dreams do dreamers have?

Part 4: The Eyes Of Lyra

Jon walked in. The chamber was in fact nothing like a laboratory, in fact it was a large room, with a bed, several armchairs, and a small shower room in the left corner. It looked like a normal room, not a laboratory, and he was quite surprised, he had expected maybe padded walls and a single lightbulb. Out of the right corner of his eye he saw Lyra’s figure walk towards him. He shot a quick glance at her body. She was incredibly athletic, with small, firm-looking breasts, and a tiny ass that wiggled slightly as she walked towards him. Jon looked straight back down, as Lyra advanced. He could see her legs out of the corner of his eye, and he noticed that her walk was almost cat like, and she stood on her toes, lightly, as if she could almost spring around if she wanted.

She came near to him, and the first thing she did was to dash around him and try to look in his eyes. Reacting, he quickly slammed his eyes shut, and now Jon relied only on his ears and his sense of touch. He could hear her walking around him, her soft footsteps audible in the quiet room. He heard Jen say ten seconds over the intercom, and reached out with his hand to try and find a chair to sit on, but he felt warm hands close around it. Lyra had his hand in a semi-firm grip, and began stroking Jon’s palm lightly with one finger, while rubbing the top of his hand with another. This had a profound effect on Jon, who stood, enjoying the feeling, focusing on the fingers tracing their way over his hand. While this was happening, Lyra guided him over to a chair, and sat him down. Jon, lost in the feeling, didn’t feel it coming, and all of a sudden, Lyra squeezed his hand very hard and fast. Jon gasped and opened his eyes on instinct. Lyra was right in his face, her eyes seeking Jon’s. He quickly turned his head, making his eyes wander about as much as possible, trying to keep his eyes away from the girl in front of him. He caught quick glances of her as his eyes wandered, and he noticed how beautifully tanned and smooth her skin was, and how her arms and legs were fantastic, long and slim and toned. Then suddenly, Lyra grabbed his head and held it still, in a strong grip that Jon couldn’t resist. Jon once again shut his eyes, to keep her from looking him in the eyes.

Twenty seconds was called out, and once again Jon found Lyra’s hands on one of his own, and Lyra started stroking again. However Jon wasn’t going to let her pull the same stunt again, and prepared for the expected pressure to the hand.

Thirty seconds. Jon had gone the longest so far, out of anyone. He felt somehow special, that he hadn’t given up to this Lyra. She continued stroking the top and palm of his hand, and Jon expected her to suddenly squeeze his hand again any minute, to get his eyes open.

But Lyra kept stroking away. Forty seconds. Eventually Jon just let her stroke, the feeling again becoming the only thing he wanted to feel, her soft skin caressing his hand gently and rhythmically. What Jon didn’t know was that a chemical was leaking from Lyra’s sweat pores, and being absorbed into his skin, a special chemical in Lyra’s blood that was designed to relax muscles and fog the mind. While Lyra was a naturally excellent masseuse, the chemical helped Jon’s muscles respond to the relaxing movements of Lyra’s hands. Lyra moved her fingers along Jon’s wrist, along his forearm and up to his biceps, stroking away, massaging and stroking all the muscles in Jon’s arm. Jon felt his arm begin to go to sleep, the muscles feeling so good, so heavy and completely relaxed, as Lyra now massaged his shoulder and the right side of his neck. Jon felt himself slip into a micro-sleep for a bit, and gently shook his head to get out of it. He was ignoring the calls from Jen about how long he had been in there, and just allowing Lyra to stroke and massage him, her slender fingers now easing the tension out of Jon’s neck and upper back, calming Jon’s tense muscles, soothing him so completely, bringing him down into relaxation and a different kind of hypnotic trance, one caused by physical relaxation. Lyra made her way down the small of Jon’s back, sending a tiny shiver up Jon’s spine, making him sink deeper into the chair, whose edge he had been sitting on for the past few minutes, but now the chair held his entire weight, as he sank into Lyra’s thrall, the chair becoming his only support.

Jon was completely and totally relaxing, the feeling of Lyra’s fingers making him very, very comfortable and calm. He drifted, his thoughts wandering, Lyra’s hands now relaxing the other arm, already making it feel light, relaxed and comfortable. Jon felt as though he could stay like this forever, his torso and arms felt so relaxed, he could barely feel them. He felt himself begin to slip away to a similar place that he had been before, like when being under Jen’s hypnotic spell, but he didn’t do anything, it felt too good, so wonderful to let Lyra massage him. He felt Lyra rubbing the sides of his hips, and his butt cheeks, making those parts go into deep relaxation, but in front, his dick was upright and erect at the front, Lyra’s touch arousing his little head’s desires, another effect of the chemical being induced into Jon’s body. As Jon floated further and further away into deep relaxation, the more he wanted to stay there. Lyra got to his legs, rubbing his thighs, knees and even his shins, and then got to his feet where she took off his sneakers, and rubbed his feet. Jon’s body was completely incapable of movement, Lyra’s massage having made him so relaxed that he couldn’t move if he wanted to, and he really didn’t feel like moving. The only place Lyra hadn’t touched was his head, and Jon realised all too late what she was going to do.

Lyra began smoothly and slowly massaging Jon’s temples, making tiny circles with her fingers. Jon’s mind began to fade away, the feeling so good, Lyra’s fingers removing all the thoughts from his head, the chemical in her fingers seeping into Jon’s brain, drugging his mind into deep relaxation, verging on trance. Lyra now traced the outline of Jon’s jaw with her fingers, causing Jon’s mouth to hang open, completely relaxed, paralysed by Lyra’s soft touch. Then she touched his eyelids, softly, and he gave in. He just opened his eyes, and gave up resisting.

Jen looked in. Lyra was smiling, and Jon’s eyes were open. Jen watched as Lyra lowered herself slowly over Jon.

Her eyes were endless, completely absorbing, completely hypnotic. Jon couldn’t move, let alone move his eyes away from hers. God they were beautiful, so green and compelling, so magnificently big and pretty, the green of her eyes sucking Jon in. His mind was hers now, her eyes claiming him, Jon unable to do anything but keep looking into her enchanting eyes. He felt a sudden connection to Lyra, a completely mutual bond between the two of them, her eyes instigating feelings in him, Lyra’s feelings as well as Jon’s, the two minds merging through her gorgeous eyes. After a second, her mind changed, and he somehow knew he had passed her test, and as she came forward to kiss him, her eyes still locked on hers, her eyes seemed to shimmer slightly, and his mind drifted off, completely entranced and hypnotised.

What kind of dreams do gods have?

Part 5: The Dawn

Jon awoke in a bed, Lyra’s sleeping form lying next to him, one arm and one leg draped over him. He blinked a couple of times, then examined Lyra closely, as he had only caught a few glances before…he couldn’t remember what.

Her body was fantastically trim and smooth, her face gorgeous. He slowly removed her arm from his naked chest. Then he realised. Naked?! Distant memories of the night before came back to him, sudden visions of Lyra’s face and gorgeous eyes flashing through Jon’s brain, visions of hot, primal sex, and of incredible feelings, ultimate orgasm and release. He slowly got up, and walked out of the bedroom into the shower room.

After a shower, he brushed his teeth with some handy toothpaste, and then looked in the mirror. He looked so healthy and refreshed, better than he had looked in a while. He found some fresh clothes in a cupboard, and dressed. He re-entered the bedroom, and sat on the bed next to Lyra, and leaned over her. He kissed the sleeping beauty, then sat up and looked at the entrance to the chamber. Had he done what Jen had asked? Would Lyra be able to have children? It felt almost wrong to have ever looked at Lyra as an experiment, or some endangered creature, she was a person, not an animal!

He felt familiar hands on his shoulders all of a sudden, and sighed. He tipped his head back, and once again looked into the eyes of Lyra. He began to fall into her eyes again, but there was suddenly a sharp pain in his eyes, and he bent over double in pain. It didn’t last long though, and he looked up. Lyra crawled back into bed, and pulled the covers over her head, before returning to sleep.

Jon suddenly remembered Jen’s story, and ran to the bathroom, and once again looked in the mirror. His eyes had changed colour! He gasped in surprise, then he realised that Lyra had given both him and Jen a gift, a hypnotic tool as a thank you present for different things. Back in the bedroom, he placed a hand on Lyra, and whispered a thank you. Then he went to the entrance, and spoke into the small intercom.

“Jen, it’s me. I think I’m done. Let me out.”

There was a click, and the door sprung open, to reveal Jen. She looked into his eyes, paused a moment, and then gasped.

“She…she gave you the gift too?” asked Jen, surprised.

“Yeah, apparently so…” replied Jon.

As they stood there, they didn’t notice the small figure creep up to them. Suddenly, Jon and Jen were both pulled back into the chamber together by Lyra’s strong hands. Lyra quickly slammed the door, and advanced on the surprised duo, who now lay on the floor. Sitting on Jon’s chest, she locked eyes with Jen, who almost immediately fell under Lyra’s power. Lyra put a finger under Jen’s chin, and guided her head gently to the floor. Jen lay there sleeping, as Lyra looked into Jon’s eyes. Jon smiled as he felt the now familiar falling sensation overcome him as he looked deeply into Lyra’s eyes.

Hours later, Lyra sat naked on top of Jon, stroking his face with one hand, while caressing his stiff penis with the other. Jon was fondling Lyra’s moistened vagina with both hands and tongue, while Jen kissed Lyra, massaging her breasts and nipples with a tender touch, stroking the sides, pinching the nipples softly. Lyra’s thoughts changed, and a sudden wave of orgasm rippled through the exhausted bodies of the trio, Jon’s juice soaking his lower stomach, while he nuzzled Lyra’s dripping crevice with nose and tongue. Jen plunged a spare hand into herself as she came, moaning slightly as her mind was overcome with pleasure. Lyra smiled, before laying between the hypnotised Jon and Jen, and sleeping deeply.

What kind of dreams does a dreamweaver have?