The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dazzling Donna and The Scintillating Seven

Goddess Donna leads the reformed Scintillating Seven in a battle against the forces of The Master

“It is very good to have you all here; I genuinely appreciate it. I hope that you all have gotten settled in the last couple of days. I have spoken with each of you individually already, but now I am welcoming you to our reborn conclave’s first official meeting,” Donna said with a beaming smile.

The tall, dark-haired hypnodomme was sitting at the head of a long, splendid oak table in the dining room of a six-floor, eight-bedroom, ten-bathroom, sixteen-thousand square-foot townhouse she had procured for her use. The magnificent home had been on the market for thirty-five-million dollars; Donna had hypnotized the owners of the luxury property and commanded them to rent it to her for one-hundred-thousand dollars per month, significantly below market value.

However, trapped in the throes of Donna’s hypnotism they were all too happy to accommodate her; in addition to embracing acting as her landlords, they found themselves eagerly paying a contractor to convert some of the excess space into dorm-style rooms which Donna intended to use to accommodate the groups’ slaves, as well as installing a basement dungeon and other amenities unique to a hypnotists’ lair.

Donna was currently wearing a sexy light blue lace corset-style top, her lovely large breasts visible through the sheer material; she also had on a black miniskirt and strappy black sandals with four-inch stiletto heels. Her shoulder-length dark curly hair was loose, and she wore dark blue eyeshadow and red lipstick. Gold earrings fashioned to resemble coiled serpents dangled from her ears, and she wore a very large princess-cut blue diamond on a long gold chain around her neck, which brought out the incredible blue of her eyes. A stack of gold bracelets adorned her left wrist, and her Serpent-shaped enchanted armband was coiled around her upper right arm. She wore silver rings on both index and middle fingers, and her long fingernails were painted in a midnight-blue-tipped French manicure. Her toenails were black, and she wore a platinum and sapphire toe ring on her left middle toe.

Seated around the table was a powerful group of women who made up Donna’s recently reformed hypnotists’ conclave, sipping drinks and nibbling on an assortment of fruits, cheeses and chocolates.

To her right was her right-hand woman, the exotically beautiful Mistress Ava Gold; dressed in her shining golden regalia including a long shimmering gown, a delicate hair-net and tall strappy sandals. She wore no jewelry save a golden pocket-watch around her neck, and her eyeshadow, lips and fingernails were her favored dark maroon.

To Donna’s left was her former apprentice Mistress Kaylee, the youngest member of the conclave. Donna had trained her diligently, and recently proclaimed her a full-fledged hypnotist. A classic beauty, her long light brown hair was up, and she wore a sexy, curve-hugging sleeveless pink midi-dress; she wore large sparkling pink garnet earrings, and a large diamond solitaire pendant. Her fingernails were painted in a french manicure, and she wore several gold bracelets on both wrists; her footwear consisted of a pair of flat brown sandals that laced halfway up her calves. Her toenails were white, and she wore a gold chain on her right ankle.

Next was Lady Christine; the beautiful blonde-haired blue-eyed hypnodomme was wearing a tight, low-cut red long-sleeved top and a short black skirt. Her hair was in a simple ponytail, and she wore large silver hoop earrings, dark eyeshadow and ruby-red lipstick. Her fingernails were red, and she wore a gold ring with a large ruby on her right ring finger as well as a silver ring set with a large emerald on her left middle finger. Her shoes were tall black wedge sandals, her toenails painted ruby red, and she wore a delicate gold chain on each ankle.

Beside Christine sat Mistress Mercedes Jewel; the extremely sexy young Latina was wearing a high-cropped silver halter top that showed off her magnificent abs, along with tight black leather pants; her lovely dark brown hair loose and styled in wavy layers. Her makeup was flawless, and she wore earrings similar to Christine’s, although they were gold rather than silver. Around her neck was her favorite ruby pendant, and she wore several gold rings and bracelets; her long fingernails were black, and she wore five-inch black platform sandals. Her toenails were painted a shimmering black, and she wore a gold and ruby toe ring on her left second toe.

The silvery-haired Bella Beguile sat beside Mercedes; she wore an elegant, long dark blue strapless gown that featured a front slit and a bodice decorated with silver trim. Her hair was in a French twist, and she had on sultry dark blue eyeshadow. Her earrings were large dangling sapphires that complemented her ice-blue eyes, and her favorite gold pocket-watch hung around her neck. Her fingernails were midnight blue tipped with silver, and she wore a gold ring set with a huge sapphire on her right middle finger. An aspiring sorceress, Bella had recently taken to going barefoot whenever possible; her toenails were painted silver, and she wore gold and sapphire toe rings on each middle toe, mundane replacements for the anti-magic ones she used to wear; she’d had to give them up, as they interfered with her magic.

Each of the hypnodommes politely acknowledged Donna’s welcome as her current Thrall, a sexy young bald woman named Annabelle who was naked except for her silver collar, moved about refilling drinks.

“Thank you for having me,” Christine said somewhat dryly as she sipped her glass of white wine.

Donna sighed.

“I already explained to you that I was on my way to see Domina Peggy to negotiate for your release, but I was hypnotized myself and taken to High Mistress Liliana,” she said patiently.

Christine nodded.

“I understand that, and I appreciate the sentiment. However, I still don’t understand you sending Bella and Mercedes to kidnap me and bring me here. I was going to come on my own,” she replied, lingering irritation in her voice.

“The situation is dire here, Lady Christine. You are needed, and you were being…obstinate,” Donna said coolly.

Christine snorted.

“I spent an entire day as Bella and Mercedes’ menial! I am pretty sure that didn’t help things here,” she huffed.

Only a day,” Bella chided playfully.

“And you did very well. Such a good girl you were,” Mercedes said with a wink.

Christine flipped her off.

Mercedes laughed.

“A single day as their slave is far from the worst thing that you have suffered. Consider it an admonishment for being late. I have done far worse to people for less,” Donna said, a slight smirk touching her lips.

“You know Donna, I believe in this group, I really do. Bella and Mercedes are excellent additions, and I do believe we will be formidable…but the bullshit has got to stop. The petulant behavior, the betrayals, the fucking tantrums…like enslaving Claire. Where is she, by the way?” Christine asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I let her go,” Donna said simply.

Christine looked surprised.

“Why? That certainly isn’t your style,” she asked suspiciously.

Christine was visibly tense, her demeanor and tone of voice bordering on combative.

Donna sighed heavily again.

“Because you are right, Christine. The Scintillating Six were a mess; I did a terrible job leading, quite frankly. So I am changing my approach and tactics a bit,” she said.

“And Claire just left, willing to forgive and forget? Of her own free will?” Christine asked skeptically.

“After I apologized, she and I talked extensively, and she ultimately decided that she did not want her place in the conclave back. We agreed to forget the past, and are neutral going forward. If our paths cross in the future, we are not going to let the past affect the situation; whatever it may be, we will deal with it,” Donna replied patiently.

Christine’s expression remained skeptical as she listened.

Despite her calm demeanor, Donna’s astonishing blue eyes bored into Christine as she spoke, a subtle reminder of both her power and her often volatile temperament.

Christine narrowed her eyes, then nodded slowly.

The blonde hypnotist realized that though Donna was making an effort to be more reasonable, she was still very dangerous and unpredictable, and she should not be needlessly antagonized.

“Okay…so what are you saying?” Christine asked, her tone softening.

The others around the table remained silent, intrigued by the exchange.

Donna took a deep breath.

“What I am saying is I want a fresh start. A clean break. This is the group of hypnotists I want to work with, and I want us to become a true, powerful conclave, a functioning collective. Therefore, I let Claire go free and clear, and she graciously accepted my apology. Things between you and I got messy as well Christine, and much of that is my fault. For that, I apologize to you. I want us to move forward and take what is ours. Make no mistake, this new Donna exists only in this conclave; I will show no patience or mercy whatsoever to anyone outside this group who displeases me. The Scintillating Seven are going to rule the True Hypnotism community, and take no disrespect from anyone,” she said with conviction.

Christine nodded again, visibly relaxing.

“Wait, Scintillating Seven?” Bella Beguile asked with a raised eyebrow.

During her time with the Fascinating Five, Donna’s rival group had always been the “Scintillating Six.”

Donna grinned and nodded.

“Yes, from now on it will be the Seven, Mistress Bella; in the past, hypnotist conclaves were often seven members rather than the now more common five, especially secular ones. Hypnothea’s lapdogs prefer five, and we are not them. While It is true that I have a pact with Circe and my magic derives from Her, she is not the source of our hypnotic talents, and I am not a sycophant for a Goddess. I am the only Goddess of hypnotism here, and we will control our own destiny. In any case, an even number is not practical; seven means we won’t have any tied votes,” she said, a touch of her trademark arrogance and ego returning.

“Oh, so we are going to actually vote on things?” Christine asked, unable to keep a hint of sarcasm out of her voice.

Donna nodded, ignoring Christine’s continued skepticism.

“Yes, that is correct. I will lead, but I will be first among equals. If four of you disagree with me on any major course of action, then I will be overruled and we will seek an alternative,” she replied.

Christine snorted but said nothing.

Bella shifted uncomfortably, her expression doubtful, but she too remained silent.

“Who is going to be the seventh member?” Ava asked diplomatically.

Donna smiled.

“I have asked someone to join us who will expand our skills and versatility, pending you ladies’ approval. Please welcome my candidate for a new member of the reformed Scintillating Seven, Maven Janelle,” she replied with satisfaction.

The attention of the assembled hypnodommes shifted as a short, beautiful young brunette entered the room.

She was perhaps twenty-seven and extremely sexy, her hips swaying seductively as she moved; she was obviously very fit, and had incredibly intense deep green eyes. Her long wavy dark hair was up in a messy bun, and she wore a white cropped spaghetti-strap top that showed off her fabulous taut abs as it struggled to contain her fabulous large breasts, along with short denim cut-offs. Her earrings were dangling silver half-moons, and she wore heavy dark eyeshadow and red lipstick. The newcomer had a large emerald glittering in her belly-button, and a silver ring set with a large emerald on her right forefinger; she also wore a simple silver bracelet on her left wrist. Her fingernails were short and painted red; her lovely feet were bare, her toenails painted black, and she wore a silver chain on each ankle as well as a silver ring on her left middle toe. On her right thigh was a very well-rendered tattoo of a colorful snake with spirals in it’s eyes, and the she had the word “Obey” tattooed in elegant script around her belly button.Ey

“Hello Ladies,” Janelle said politely, flashing a beaming smile.

Donna formally introduced the rest of the conclave as Janelle took an empty seat beside Kaylee.

“Welcome, Janelle. If I recall correctly, you were…at the Spiral several months back,” Ava Gold said.

Janelle chuckled.

“Yes, that is correct. I was a…guest,” she replied.

“You mean a prisoner. Weren’t you involved with the “Supreme Council” nonsense?” Christine inquired.

Janelle nodded, putting her feet up on the table; the bottoms were dirty, indicating that she went barefoot frequently.

“Yes, I was working for Marie Gallagher and got captured when the High Conclave took her down. I did six months as a club slaved as punishment, and then I was released,” she replied.

“Obviously you didn’t learn anything,” Kaylee sniffed, looking at Janelle’s dirty, albeit lovely, feet with disdain.

“Oh, I assure you I learned quite a bit, Mistress Kaylee,” Janelle replied politely.

Kaylee snorted.

“Just not manners or class,” she said.

Janelle’s smile didn’t waver.

“Don’t worry honey, I can get all glammed up when the situation calls for it,” she said with a wink.

“If we are going to an event in a trailer park, maybe,” Kaylee muttered.

“Kaylee!” both Donna and Bella barked simultaneously.

Mercedes giggled, and both Christine and Ava shook their heads and sighed.

The young hypnotist flushed red.

“What? I am just being honest. She is dressed like trailer trash,” Kaylee said indignantly.

Before Donna or Bella could reply, Janelle spoke.

“Actually, I did grow up in a mobile home, thank you very much,” she said without shame, her voice cool.

“Figures; I suppose you must be a good hypnotist or you wouldn’t be here,” Kaylee replied.

Despite her hostility, Kaylee’s eyes roamed Janelles’ fabulous body with something akin to desire.

“I would hope that you trust my judgement, Mistress Kaylee. Please show some respect,” Donna said dryly.

Kaylee glanced at her mentor and nodded, albeit with a sigh.

Janelle’s grin became wicked as she regarded the young hypnotist.

“I am not a true hypnotist, per se…but trust me, I have power. I would be happy to show you,” she said with another wink.

Kaylee rolled her eyes.

“If you aren’t a hypnotist, what good are you to us? What power do you have? Magic?” she asked, the derision returning to her voice.

Now Janelle glanced at Donna, who merely nodded slightly.

The dark-haired newcomer turned her attention back to Kaylee.

“Bark like a dog, Kaylee,” Janelle said in a powerful voice.

As she spoke, a stream of tiny flashes leapt from her beautiful green eyes and into Kaylee’s pretty blue ones.

Kaylee looked stunned, then horrified as she began to bark loudly.

“A mentalist,” Ava commented, nodding her approval.

Mercedes laughed with delight, and Bella smiled.

“A mentalist will be great to have with us,” Mercedes said.

“Now get up and do jumping jacks,” Janelle commanded next, hitting Kaylee with more flashes.

The young hypnotist’s cheeks flamed red in embarrassment as she obeyed.

Trained hypnotists could often resist mentalism, especially if they knew it was coming.

Kaylee had no chance of resisting Janelle.

“Nicely done,” Christine complemented.

Janelle nodded to her in acknowledgement. She gestured at the center of the table, which was covered with various refreshments.

A bottle of beer levitated from a bucket of ice and floated over to the mentalist’s outstretched hand.

Janelle twisted off the top and raised the bottle to her lips with a wink.

“Yes, I felt it was time our conclave expanded our powers and capabilities; Mercedes and Bella bring martial arts expertise in addition to their excellent hypnotism skills, and Bella is a sorceress as well. Janelle adds a talent we did not have,” Donna said with satisfaction.

Kaylee continued to perform jumping jacks.

“Well, an aspiring sorceress, anyway,” Bella said.

Mercedes snorted.

“Darling, you will be turning our enemies into toads before you know it,” Mercedes said, blowing her a kiss.

“Actually, I was thinking of going with something different, like chipmunks,” Bella replied with a with a chuckle.

Kaylee abruptly stopped doing jumping jacks as Janelle’s mentalism wore off; she stood scowling and breathing heavily.

“I would assume you learned your lesson?” Donna asked her, a hint of menace in her voice.

Kaylee gritted her teeth and nodded.

“Yes, Goddess Donna,” she said stoically.

“Good; You may sit down and we can get on with this meeting. There is a lot to discuss, and I will not tolerate any dissent or bickering or disrespect between any of us,” Donna said firmly.

Kaylee nodded again.

“My apologies, Maven Janelle,” she said, composing herself and retaking her seat.

“Forget it, Mistress Kaylee. I would be skeptical of me too. Goddess Donna has spoken highly of you and everyone else in this group. I plan to prove myself worthy of joining,” Janelle replied.

“You have nothing to prove, Janelle. Lady Jessica of The Spiral says you are one of the most talented mentalists she has ever encountered; you are fearless, strong, clever and confident. A perfect fit for The Seven. It also doesn’t hurt that you are a black belt in Karate; Ava, Mercedes and Bella are all accomplished martial artists, but Kaylee, Christine and I are merely students with a lot of catching up to do,” Donna said with a smile.

“You are a black belt in Karate? That is fantastic,” Ava said to Janelle.

Janelle nodded.

“My trailer-trash dad was a cliche, he wanted a boy. He put me in Karate class when I was five; I wanted to do dance. I was a black-belt by the time I was fourteen. I dropped out of school at sixteen and went to cosmetology school, but I have kept up my Karate training my whole life. So besides controlling your mind, I can kick your ass and do your hair and nails too,” she said with a laugh.

Her statement elicited smiles chuckles from the other women, including Kaylee.

“I think experiencing the mental part was enough for me, thank you,” the young hypnotist said in an attempt to show she was not holding a grudge.

Janelle gave her a seductive wink, and the young hypnotist flushed.

Despite her earlier hostility toward Janelle, Kaylee was obviously intrigued by the mentalist’s wit, seductive demeanor and physical attractiveness; she was now regarding her with interest that bordered on respect…and lust.

“Welcome to the party, Janelle. I think you will fit right in. Bella and I are new here as well,” Mercedes said pleasantly.

“Thank you, Mistress Mercedes; I’ve heard you are extremely talented. And you, Mistress Bella, your reputation as part of the Fascinating Five precedes you,” Janelle said respectfully.

For an instant a look of anger crossed Bella’s face, but it was quickly replaced by a smile.

“Thank you, Maven Janelle. We are fortunate to have a mentalist join our conclave,” she replied calmly.

Janelle nodded appreciatively.

Donna cleared her throat and stood.

“All in favor of Maven Janelle joining the Scintillating Seven?” she asked.

Six hands rose.

Donna nodded her agreement.

“Excellent, thank you. I formally welcome you, Maven Janelle. Now, as much as I encourage and enjoy us all getting to know one another and bonding, I am afraid the situation here in New York is becoming dire, and the Scintillating Seven are about to be at the forefront of the war against Jonathan Creel. The conflict is escalating; recently one of Victoria Dominique’s allies, Mistress Magdalena, was found dead in a hotel bathroom in an apparent suicide. In truth, she was hypnotized into killing herself by The Harbinger. Mistresses Victoria, Vanna and Jinx have responded in kind, cornering Mistress Nayana and eliminating her as well as her minions. Creel’s forces have raided the Cinnamon Teal, and taken Mistress Carol-Lynn prisoner. The Harbinger has beaten and humiliated Mistress Angelique, before turning her into her devoted slave. Various organized crime groups, including the Yakuza on our side and the Russian mob on Creel’s, are becoming involved. More hypnotists are choosing sides and coming from out of town…like us. There is a very real danger of things getting the attention of the authorities, meaning The Hypnotic Affairs Division, as well as the High Conclave, the Archdomina and the adjudicators. Victoria and I have agreed we need to end this war soon. Therefore, we concocted a plan using information she is getting from an inside source to strike a massive blow to Creel…tonight. I have already spoken to each of you individually about what we would like to do, but I want our first official action as a conclave to be a vote. If the Scintillating Seven takes part in this operation, I want it to be something we agree on. It will be very, very dangerous, even reckless…but I believe it will be worth the risk,” she said.

The others around the table listened, their expressions either neutral or slightly grim.

Bella Beguile spoke first.

“It is a very reckless plan…but it is also what needs to be done. I am in, and Shaw and his mercenary company are at our disposal, as you requested,” she said calmly.

Mercedes nodded beside her.

“I am with you too; New York is too big for one hypnotist to control, especially a male. I don’t have any strong personal interest in this city, but if we operate here in the future I don’t want to have to answer to this pig Creel. Plus it sounds like fun,” she added.

“I agree, Creel needs to be stopped for many reasons, too many to bother listing. I think your plan is dangerous, perhaps too dangerous…but it is also bold, and that is the only way anyone is going to get the upper hand against Creel. Let’s do it,” Christine said.

“We are sure the Harbinger is not going to be present when we attack? I am in either way, but it will make things easier,” Ava said.

Donna nodded confidently.

“Victoria has been getting very good information from inside Creel’s operation, and she is positive The Harbinger is on a mission in Connecticut or Boston. She won’t be gone long, which is another reason we are striking tonight,” she said.

“Excellent,” Ava replied, satisfied.

“Kaylee, Janelle?” Donna asked the two younger conclave members with a raised eyebrow.

“I will admit, I am a little nervous about this, but I am ready. Let’s do it,” Kaylee said stoically.

Janelle chuckled.

“I am glad she said that; I am nervous too, especially being the New Girl. I just want to prove myself and be part of the gang,” she said nonchalantly.

Donna smiled wolfishly.

“We will all be getting an opportunity to prove ourselves. Not to be too dramatic, but after tonight the Scintillating Seven will be reborn as a force to be reckoned with. I am willing to admit to the mistakes I made in forming the conclave originally, and I do not plan to make them again. Again, thank you all. We will meet again in five hours to go over the final plan, then we hit Creel’s operation. Until then, do whatever you need to prepare,” she said.

The others nodded and murmured their agreement as they rose and the meeting broke up.

* * *

“It sounds like Creel has a lot of eggs in this one basket. Are we sure it isn’t a trap?” Bella asked thirty minutes later.

She was sitting on the floor of the house’s gym, methodically stretching in preparation for a training session.

She was wearing a silver sports bra and blue yoga pants, her silvery hair in a ponytail.

“Victoria’s information has been extremely accurate so far; I am confident it isn’t a trap…although it may seem like one when the shit hits the fan,” Donna replied.

She was sitting nearby, wearing black clothing similar to Bella’s as she went through her own warm up routine.

“Either way, we have to try. Creel is slowly gaining the upper hand, and if we succeed this should put a very large dent in his organization,” Ava Gold added calmly.

She was standing a short distance away, dressed in a gold training Gi, her dark hair in a bun.

The three women were planning to spar and workout together at Donna’s request; the leader of the Scintillating Seven was far from confident in her fighting skills, and she wanted to get some extra training in before going on such a dangerous mission.

“I agree, it is a daring plan, but it is what is needed. It is the kind of thing we would do when I was with the Fascinating Five,” Bella commented.

Her expression turned sour after she’d spoken; she got gracefully to her feet, her face red with irritation at having mentioned her former comrades.

“Yes, it is. Victoria and I took some inspiration from your former conclave when we concocted this plan. It is okay for you to mention them, you know. You were with them a long time, and they were, perhaps still are your friends,” Donna said reasonably, also rising to her feet.

Bella took a deep breath and nodded.

“I have no issue with Casey, Mariah and Alex,” she said neutrally.

“Yes, it is Peggy who seems to draw one’s ire, isn’t it?” Donna asked with a chuckle.

Bella nodded again.

“She certainly can,” she agreed.

“Honestly I don’t think she is going to be a huge problem going forward. You stepping away from the Five is the right thing, and Peggy can be reasonable. If she isn’t, we then ne will destroy her,” Donna remarked.

Bella snorted.

“You disagree?” Ava inquired.

“Absolutely; Peggy pretends to be reasonable and diplomatic, but she is full of shit. In truth she is as selfish, petty and power hungry as any hypnodomme. If she thinks you’ve crossed her she will not forget it. Neither will Casey, and we all know what a handful she can be. No, I don’t think that my leaving the Five is settled yet…for either of us,” Bella replied with a hint of irritation.

“I understand. You have new friends now, remember,” Ava replied respectfully.

“If Peggy and her friends come after you, we will deal with them,” Donna added.

Bella fixed Donna with an intense stare.

“When Peggy comes after me, I will deal with her. She will worship my feet in the VIP lounge at The Spiral,” she said coldly.

Donna matched Bella’s stare for a moment, then broke into a grin.

“I look forward to witnessing that for sure! Now let’s get some practice in,” she said cheerfully.

Bella Beguile smiled and got into a ready stance.

“About what you said earlier, about tolerating disrespect from anybody…does that apply to High Mistress Liliana?” Ava asked slyly.

She looked at Bella and winked.

Donna’s expression became a scowl.

“It does,” she replied with a nod.

“Oh, that sounds like some drama…do tell,” Bella prompted with a grin.

Donna sighed.

“Thank you, Ava…I suppose it isn’t a secret, I already talked to Christine about it…the whole reason I am in New York is that I got hypnotized by Liliana…actually, first I got hypnotized by one of her fucking minions while I was on my way to see Peggy to negotiate for Christine’s release…,” she began.

* * *

“You will get down on your fucking knees!” Kaylee said haughtily.

The young hypnotist was standing in the middle of the large bedroom Donna had assigned her, still wearing her pink minidress.

In front of her was a short, pretty woman with short blonde hair; she was the same age as Kaylee with a fit, slender body and light blue eyes.

The blonde was naked, her own clothes piled on the floor beside her.

“Oh my god, how are you doing this to me?” she shrieked in frustration as she sank to her knees before Kaylee.

“Hypnotism,” Kaylee replied with a smirk.

The blonde looked bewildered.

“Hypnotism? That…that’s impossible!” she protested, tears trickling down her cheeks as she struggled to rise.

“Oh is it? It looks possible to me,” Kaylee said gleefully.

“You fucking bitch! I will fucking kill you!” the blonde yelled.

Kaylee snorted.

“What you will do is crawl to me and kiss my feet. Now, slave!” she commanded in reply.

The blonde looked horrified; she began to tremble as she struggled desperately to resist Kaylee’s order.

She burst into tears as she went to her hands and knees and began to crawl toward the hypnotist.

Kaylee laughed mockingly as she kicked off her sandals.

She frowned as there was a knock at her door, just as her sobbing victim began to kiss her bare feet.

With a sigh, Kaylee moved to answer the door, the blonde crawling after her.

Kaylee was surprised to see Janelle.

The mentalist held a bottle of tequila and two shot glasses.

“Oh, hi…,” she said slowly.

Janelle smiled.

“Is this a bad time?” she asked, raising an eyebrow and looking down at the crying blonde kissing Kaylee’s feet.

Kaylee chuckled.

“Not at all; please come in,” she said, moving aside.

Janelle stepped inside.

“Thank you. I just wanted to make sure that there was no hard feelings from earlier. I shouldn’t have used my powers on you,” she said.

Kaylee waved her hand dismissively.

“Forget it; I was asking for it. I am the one who needs to apologize to you. I can be an insecure bitch sometimes. I…don’t feel like I belong in this group sometimes, and I lash out,” she replied, closing the door.

“I understand. Let’s start over, shall we? We should have a drink and get to know each other. I see you have a plaything…,” Janelle replied, nodding down at Kaylee’s slave.

Kaylee giggled.

“Yes, this one is new. Her name is Trisha; we actually went to high school together. By completely random chance, I ran into her in a cafe here in New York yesterday. She was a queen-bee type in high school, a real bitch to me all the time. Turns out she is still a bitch; she insulted me when she recognized me, just like we were back in school. So I hypnotized her bitch-ass, and now that I have a bit of free time she is going to find out what a bitch I can be,” she said with satisfaction.

Janelle grinned.

“That sounds like fun. Mind if I watch?” she asked slyly.

She set the shot glasses on a table and filled them.

“Actually, I was about to have a rimjob; would you like one?” Kaylee asked with an evil smile.

Janelle nodded.

“That sounds delightful, Mistress Kaylee. I think you and I are going to get along very well,” she replied, handing Kaylee one of the glasses of tequila.

They clinked the glasses together and downed the alcohol.

Then Kaylee watched as the sexy mentalist turned around and lowered her shorts to reveal her lovely bare ass.

The hypnotist laughed.

“Oh my, going commando I see,” Kaylee said with approval.

“Almost always…Do you like what you see?” Janelle replied slyly.

“Very much,” Kaylee replied.

“I am glad to hear that; I think you are pretty hot too,” Janelle replied.

The mentalist reached back and grasped her ass cheeks, spreading them apart.

Kaylee giggled.

“Time to eat some ass, slave-Trisha. You will give Janelle a rimjob,” she commanded.

The naked blonde burst into fresh tears as she moved to obey.

“You bitch!” Trisha shrieked as she raised her face to Janelle’s waiting asshole.

“This is just a warm-up, I hope; I am nervous about tonight, and I was hoping we could help each other relax…oh! Mmmm…,” Janelle said, moaning as Trisha buried her face in her ass and began licking.

Kaylee giggled again.

“Oh my, you don’t waste time or words, do you? I like that, Janelle. Yes, let’s have some fun before we go off to battle,” she said.

The young hypnotist began to remove her dress as she watched Trisha helplessly worshiping Janelle’s ass .

* * *

“How about something like …’Crystal Christine’? That has a nice ring to it,” Mercedes suggested.

Christine wrinkled up her nose.

“That’s okay, but not quite what I am looking for,” she replied.

The two hypnodommes were in the bedroom Mercedes and Bella would be sharing in the Scintillating Seven’s New York base. They were both wearing their “Super Villainess” costumes made of leather and spandex; Mercedes’ outfit was dark red, Christine’s magenta with silver accents. Both wore knee-high leather boots and masks that covered the upper half of their face.

“I don’t see why you don’t stick with ‘Temptress’. That is a great name for a hypno-villainess ,” Mercedes replied with a slight sigh.

Christine chuckled.

“It is, but you are Mercedes Jewel, and Bella is Bella Beguile. I need a two part name to fit in the theme,” she said with a mock pout.

“So pick something to go with ‘Temptress’, then; Bella’s real name isn’t “Bella,” you know…,” Mercedes suggested.

Christine looked thoughtful.

“Tessa Temptress?” she said slowly.

Mercedes grinned

“I love that. It fits,” she agreed.

Christine grinned.

“Tessa Temptress it is then,” she said, adjusting her mask and striking a power pose in the full-length mirror on the wall.

“Mistress Christine, about what Bella and I did to you…,” Mercedes began solemnly.

Christine held up her hand.

“Forget it, Mercedes. That was the past, pre-Scintillating Seven. I want a fresh start, just like Donna. As far as I am concerned all that matters is the future. We are on the same team now, and we don’t need fucking drama. Tonight is going to be very dangerous, and we all need to be on the same page, able to rely on one another…trust one another, as difficult as that can be,” she said seriously.

Mercedes looked relieved and nodded.

“Thank you, Christine. That is very…enlightened of you. I like to think I could be that logical about it, but honestly I don’t know if I could…,” she said sheepishly.

“Well, it isn’t easy…but I do consider it both logical and intelligent; you make a much better ally than an enemy, and Donna is undeniably a force to be reckoned with; the fact that she wants me on her team means a lot. It is a bit awkward because Peggy and her friends were actually good to me, and I have nothing personal against them…but if we come into conflict, I will fight them with everything I have,” Christine assured her.

“Excellent; that is wonderful to hear. Now that we have settled your new name, would you like to get some sparring in? Bella is training with Ava and Donna,” Mercedes offered.

“Absolutely; I have been practicing as much as I can with Lincoln and Emiko, but I have a long way to go, especially fighting multiple people at the same time,” Christine replied.

“Well, I can definitely give you some pointers; you already know the basics and you are in great shape. You have speed and agility, you just need some repetition. We will take it slow,” Mercedes replied, moving to the middle of the large bedroom and getting into a combat stance.

Christine moved faced her and got ready.

“Don’t go too easy on me; I was an athlete in college, played soccer and softball,” she said.

“Okay, then let’s start with some kicks; show me your best,” Mercedes replied getting into a ready stance of her own.

* * *

After martial arts practice Donna retired to her personal suite where she showered, dressed and got prepared for a guest she was expecting.

Donna was sitting casually on the couch across from her huge bed when there was a polite knock at her door.

“Enter,” she called.

A young, pretty bald woman stepped into the room, wearing a simple white tank top and jeans; she had blue eyes and was barefoot, and she wore no makeup or jewelry.

“Goddess, Miss Calloway is here to see you,” the woman said demurely.

Donna grinned.

“Right on time. Show her in, Annabelle,” she commanded.

“Yes, Goddess,” Annabelle replied, hurrying to obey.

The young woman was Donna’s longest-serving slave, an utterly obedient servant incapable of thinking for herself or disobeying her owner; she had once had lovely long blonde hair, but it was long gone; Donna had a penchant for shaving her slaves’ heads.

A moment later a short sexy woman with long dark brown hair in a high ponytail stepped into the room. She was quite fit, with large round breasts, brown eyes and lovely tanned skin. She was wearing a tight black sleeveless top along with tight jeans, and had expensive designer sunglasses perched on her head. Her earrings were large silver hoops, and she wore heavy but well-applied makeup. Her long fingernails were pointed and painted dark blue, and she wore several gold and diamond rings and bracelets. Sky-high black wedge sandals and white toenail polish completed her outfit.

“Okay, this is really weird, but I like totally have no idea why I came here,” Courtney Calloway said indignantly.

Donna laughed.

“You say that every time, dear,” she replied, rising to her feet.

The reality television star and wealthy socialite Courtney looked at Donna and scowled.

“What does that mean? And what are you supposed to be, dressed like that?” Courtney asked, disdain in her voice.

She clearly did not recognize Donna, though she had met her before on multiple occasions.

Donna was wearing a black under-bust corset, her tits bare except for the black and white spiral pasties that covered her nipples. Her hair was shiny and brushed, cascading down around her shoulders. She also wore heavy makeup, including dark blue eyeshadow. She still wore her gold serpent earrings and her serpent armband, as well as silver bracelets on both wrists and silver rings adorned with diamonds and sapphires on every finger. Donna also had on a short tight black leather skirt and very tall strappy black stiletto sandals, as well as platinum-and-sapphire toe ring on each second toe.

“What I am is your goddess…slave,” Donna replied wickedly.

Courtney snorted.

“You wish, bitch. I don’t know what the fuck is going on, but I am out of here!” she said, turning toward the door.

“You aren’t going anywhere, spoiled celebrity brat,” Donna said firmly.

“Fuck you,” Courtney spat.

“Do not move,” Donna commanded.

Courtney took one more step, then froze.

What the fuck!” she shrieked in shock.

Courtney grunted as she struggled to move.

Donna laughed at her.

“That never gets old,” she said with satisfaction.

“What did you do to me? What is going on?” Courtney demanded.

Donna sighed.

Recall and remember,” she said, snapping her fingers.

“Oh no,” Courtney said softly as a hypnotic block in her memory was suddenly lifted.

She now remembered she and her younger sister Candice being hypnotized by Donna and becoming her slaves.

Donna had given them both series of post-hypnotic suggestions, as well as trigger phrases to unblock their memories and force their obedience, even while aware and out of trance.

This was the third time Courtney found herself enslaved by Donna.

The previous two had not been pleasant.

“You bitch!” Courtney shrieked as the memories came flooding back.

Donna laughed again.

“Yes, you remember now that you are mine, and there is nothing you can do about it,” she said haughtily.

“I swear I am going to fucking kill you!” Courtney said angrily.

“Yes, yes; you are the feisty angry one, and Candice is the begging crying one. I enjoy both, actually…as long as you obey,” Donna replied casually.

“You leave my sister alone!” Courtney said through gritted teeth.

“No,” Donna replied with a chuckle.

“When our mother finds out—,” Courtney began.

Donna sighed and rolled her eyes.

“You say that every fucking time, surely you remember? If your mother ever finds out I have enslaved you, I will do the same to her…or maybe I will offer to train her as a hypnotist, as long as she lets me keep you and your sister. Or, maybe I will collect all five of you brats and have a complete set. Right now it is just you here though. Now strip and come stand in front of me,” Donna ordered.

Courtney turned red with shame, anger and embarrassment as she began to undress.

She knew exactly what was coming.

On a table against the wall was a large assortment of sex toys and other tools Donna used to humiliate and dominate her victims.

Courtney had seen and experienced several of them previously.

Donna watched as the sexy socialite stripped completely naked and then moved to stand in front of her as she’d been commanded.

“Very nice; you are so diligent about your workouts,” Donna said with approval, reaching out to casually fondle Courtney’s left tit.

“Go fuck yourself,” Courtney growled.

Donna merely laughed.

“But sweetie, that is your job, worshipping me,” she said seductively.

Donna bent and began to suck at Courtney’s breast, making the younger woman gasp and then yelp as she nibbled hard at her nipple.

“Mmmm…Damn you have great tits. Okay, bend over a bit, slave,” Donna said after she’d nibbled both of Courtney’s nipples.

Courtney obeyed, leaning forward and sticking out her fabulous ass.

Donna walked over to the table, then returned with a riding crop.

She then proceeded to lightly swat Courtney’s firm bare ass, just hard enough to make her yelp, but not enough to leave more than a light red mark.

Donna swatted Courtney a dozed times, and by the time she stopped, the naked woman’s yelps had become moans of pleasure.

A post-hypnotic suggestion had made the swats feel good to Courtney, to the point of arousing her.

“You like that, I know you do. And it disgusts you that I made you like it,” Donna teased.

Dropping the crop, she grasped Courtney’s cheeks and pulled them apart, then gently inserted a stainless steel butt-plug set with a large glittering blue crystal into her asshole.

“Oh…oh!…mmmm,” Courtney said as a wave of pleasure originating in her ass radiated through her.

A smirking Donna picked her cell phone up off the bed and took a snap of Courtney’s ass and the butt plug.

She liked to save photos of her domination of the celebrity.

Satisfied with the picture, Donna tossed the phone back onto the bed.

“Now kneel before me, slave. Kneel before your owner now! I am your Goddess!” Donna commanded.

Courtney obeyed, lacing her fingers behind her head and arching her back so her tits stuck out.

Donna smiled and went back to the table, returning with silver nipple clamps.

Courtney gasped as Donna attached one to each of her nipples.

The devices squeezed painfully, but the pain quickly changed to a warm, pleasant feeling that radiated through Courtney and made her even more aroused, again thanks to Donna’s post-hypnotic suggestions.

“Please…stop…,” she moaned, her face flushed and her body trembling slightly.

“Stop? I have two hours to kill; I am just glad you were in New York, slave,” Donna replied wickedly.

Courtney whimpered as the pleasure continued to radiate from her ass and nipples and flow through her whole body.

“Now get down and worship my feet,” Donna ordered, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Courtney instantly obeyed; she was utterly unable to resist as waves of pleasure that got stronger when she moved crashed through her.

As she began to kiss and lick Donna’s sexy feet, Courtney knew she would soon be eating both Donna’s pussy and her asshole, as well as being fucked by Donna using a strap on; she would likely be swatted more with the crop, and would pay homage to Donna’s tits as well…and it would make her feel good.

Eventually Donna would cause Courtney to have a powerful orgasm and use it to reinforce her control of the celebrity’s subconscious mind.

A tear trickled from Courtney’s eye as she continued her foot-worship.

It was going to be a long two hours…and then she would forget it ever happened.

Until the next time her owner summoned her, of course.

* * *

The Scintillating Seven convened in the dining room again at ten o’clock that evening; they had all rested, trained, eaten, showered and gotten ready for their mission. They were now going over the final plan.

The table was covered with equipment, including flash-bang and smoke grenades, tasers, tranquilizer pistols, fighting batons, flashlights and other various pieces of gear the women might find useful to take on their mission.

Bella, Mercedes, and the newly christened Tessa Temptress were all dressed in their respective super-villain costumes, their hair in high ponytails; Kaylee was wearing a snug dark green bodysuit and matching ballet flats with her hair in a tight bun, and Janelle was still in her white crop-top, cutoffs and bare feet. Ava wore a bodysuit similar to Kaylee’s, though it was shimmering gold and decorated with maroon accents, along with simple maroon flats.

Bella had added a blue leather sling-bag to her outfit, which contained several items that would aid her in the use of her magic, and on Mercedes’ belt were several pouches and tools, as well as three shiny steel tubes which were auto-injectors filled with the drug Hypnolol. Janelle carried a leather satchel.

Goddess Donna looked sexy and confident in a custom-made kevlar dark blue corset embellished with golden spirals on her tits, black leather pants and with knee-high black boots. Her dark curly hair was loose, and she wore heavy makeup including dark eyeshadow and red lipstick. Her magical silver serpent armband gleamed on her bare upper right arm, and a leather pouch on her belt contained a pair of brass knuckles.

“Love the titty-spirals, Donna; are they functional, or just decoration?” Christine asked lightly.

Donna grinned.

“I suppose I could use them as a focus in a pinch, but our resident tit-notist is Bella, not me,” she said.

Bella chuckled.

“I have been known to induce a trance with these, although I am certainly no High Mistress Vanessa,” she agreed, cupping her fabulous large tits, visible thought the sheer silver fabric on the front of her costume.

“Tit-nosis is really a legitimate technique?” Janelle asked, giggling.

“It is, although relatively speaking it is rare; in addition to High Mistress Vanessa and Bella, Sybil Mariah, Mistress Gina Knight, Mistress Francesca Russell and Mistress Deborah Scott all have legitimate tit-nosis skills, among others,” Ava replied.

Bella snorted.

“Deborah did have tit-nosis skill…Mariah turned her into a pig last I heard,” she said with satisfaction.

“A fitting fate for Deborah, she acted like a pig when she was human,” Donna added.

“She was a terrible ally,” Ava agreed.

“Well, I am glad you are rid of her. Now what’s the plan?” Mercedes asked with a touch of her trademark impatience.

“Relax, dear. I am eager too; this is going to be exciting,” Bella said, patting Mercedes on her arm.

Mercedes took a deep breath and nodded, grinning wolfishly.

“You are right of course,” she said, kissing Bella on the cheek.

“Awww…,” Christine said playfully.

“Shut the fuck up, mujer,” Mercedes retorted.

The rest of the Seven laughed.

Donna cleared her throat and stood.

“On that note, this is going to be complicated and of course extremely dangerous. We are going to be one part of a large coordinated attack on Jonathan Creel’s massive warehouse complex in Wyoming County. It consists of a large storage facility, an office building and several smaller buildings on almost nine acres of land. The entire perimeter is fenced, and Creel has a least a company of armed guards protecting it, not that I had any clue how many that was until Shaw explained that is was upwards of one-hundred-fifty. Every one of them is reputed to have been hypnotized into utter loyalty and obedience to the point of death, so show them no mercy at all. They will kill without hesitation, and will not accept surrender. Creel believes this complex is still a secret from us, and he is using it to stage and supply the bulk of his operations. He stores and moves huge amounts of weapons, slaves, drugs, money, art, jewels, vehicles, electronic equipment and various other things on this property. There will be at least a dozen hypnotists and magic-users onsite, and the complex is under the command of Lady Constance, a British hypnodomme who is by all accounts as powerful and dangerous as any High Mistress. Victoria and I believe that if we destroy this site it could shift the momentum in the war in a big way. Everyone with me so far?” she asked.

The rest of the Scintillating Seven nodded and murmured their acknowledgement.

Donna nodded and continued.

“Shaw’s men are going to attack the complex on the northern side where the main warehouse is located with everything they can muster, which includes mortars and other explosives, before going in and killing everyone who isn’t with us that they encounter as they secure the building. Therefore, under no circumstances will we be going near the warehouse. At the same time, Victoria, Vanna, Jinx and their minions along with Yakuza allies are going to hit the office building on the western side and take out the mid-level leaders and minions who will inevitably be awake on the night shift. That of course leaves the small village of houses and various other buildings on the southern edge for the Scintillating Seven. That area is where the majority of the hypnotists and other important figures will likely be, and hopefully asleep or at least unprepared for an attack. As you are all aware, none of us currently have any notable Thralls or combat-useful slaves with of course the exception of Bella’s man Shaw, and he obviously will be leading his men in their assault. Therefore, we will be relying solely on each other. I propose we split into two groups; Bella, Mercedes and Tessa in one, with Ava, Kaylee, Janelle and myself in the other,” the leader of The Scintillating Seven said.

“Do you think splitting up is wise?” Ava asked.

“Definitely, let’s do this quick,” Mercedes interjected.

“Ava has a point,” Bella said diplomatically.

“I like staying together,” Kaylee said.

“I say split up, we can deal with these ass-hats faster that way,” Janelle added eagerly.

“Christine, er, Tessa?” Donna asked the magenta-clad blonde.

Tessa was thoughtful.

“Splitting up could be dangerous…but I agree, it will speed things up and we can take more of them by surprise. I assume we will have radios, so if we need to regroup we can. I vote we split up,” she said.

“Sounds like splitting up wins, four to three,” Ava said, acting as Donna’s dutiful second-in-command.

Donna nodded.

“Okay, I will be sending a map of the complex to each of your phones; my team, Team One, will be hitting the biggest house, presumably where Constance will be. Team Two, you three will start with what appears to be a foreman’s residence next to a small pond and a group of trees; Wyoming County is mostly farms and ranches, and the bulk of Creel’s property is still grassland that was used as a cattle pasture before the warehouse complex was built. After you clear it, work your way through the three smaller buildings. Do whatever is required to neutralize anyone you come across, and be ruthless and efficient. Use your hypnotism and other skills creatively, and again show no mercy. Watch each other’s backs. Not only is this our one shot at turning this war against Creel, but it will set the reputation for the new Scintillating Seven. I have complete faith in all of you. We can do this, together,” she said with conviction.

Donna was extremely charismatic, and the assembled hypnotists found themselves inspired by her confidence and bravado.

“I think we are ready,” Bella Beguile said, and the Scintillating Seven nodded in unison.

* * *

Two hours later Bella, Tessa and Mercedes crept through a dark grassy field toward the southern end of the compound; groups of four armed guards were visible walking along the inside of the ten-foot chain-link fence at regular intervals.

Each woman in Team Two wore an earpiece radio to keep in contact with Donna’s Team One, who were approaching the fence thirty meters to their left; the devices could also switch over to a second channel to contact Victoria Dominique’s Team Three who were currently making their way toward the complex’s western side.

Bella paused and held her left hand, looking at the watch on her right.

Tessa and Mercedes stopped on either side of her.

“Four…three…two…one…,” Bella whispered.

The cool, quiet evening was suddenly interrupted by an explosion, followed by a second and a third as Shaw’s men used grenade launchers to breach the complex’s northern fence. The explosions lit up the sky with brilliant flashes that were followed by staccato bursts automatic gunfire, the tracer rounds visible in the distance as they lanced toward the guards.

The sounds of the weapons were somewhat muted due to the sheer size of the compound, but were nevertheless unmistakeable.

“There they go, let’s move!” Bella whispered as the guards on the southern end of the complex moved away north in response to the attack.

Bella, Mercedes and Tessa hurried toward a small side gate where two guards remained diligently watching for enemies. Both were male, dressed in black clothing and wearing high-quality body armor and holding M-4 rifles. They raised their weapons as the trio approached, then dropped to the ground dead as two of Shaw’s sharpshooters tasked with covering Team Two’s approach put bullets into their heads from over three hundred meters away.

“All clear Team Two,” came one of the sniper’s voices in the three costume-clad women’s earpieces.

“Roger that,” Bella replied.

She led Tessa and Mercedes to the gate.

“Here goes nothing,” Bella muttered.

She pointed at the gate’s locking mechanism and began to chant.

Et aperi mihi,” Bella said firmly.

There was an audible click as the gate was magically unlocked.

“Nice job, babe,” Mercedes sat, patting Bella’s firm ass.

Bella grinned and opened the gate.

“After you,” she said sweetly as Mercedes and Tessa moved into the compound.

Bella hurried after them as Shaw and his men kept up their attack; explosions, shouts and gunfire echoed from across the complex as Team Two made their way toward their target building.

Bella reached up and touched her earpiece.

“Team Two is inside,” she said.

“Roger that, Team One is in,” came Donna’s reply.

“Team Three entering compound,” Victoria Dominique’s voice added.

Bella took the lead, and the three women moved toward the foreman’s house located beside a pond.

They paused beside a metal building with two garage doors that likely served as the complex’s motorpool.

“Okay, let’s try for a window—,” Bella began quietly.

Before she could finish her sentence, a door opened five feet from the group and a middle-aged man with broad shoulders and muscular arms wearing only grey boxer shorts stepped out, a flashlight in his hands.

His erect penis protruded through the slit on the front of his shorts.

Mercedes reacted instantly, moving toward the man and snapping a kick into his stomach before punching him in the chest, causing him to gasp and stumble back into the garage. She immediately followed him inside, with Bella and Tessa following right behind her.

Mercedes continued her assault, kicking the man in the face before moving behind him and grabbing his arm which she twisted behind his back. She kicked his feet from under him, forcing him to his knees.

At the same time, Bella moved toward a naked, stunned-looking blonde woman who had jumped to her feet from a cot where she had been having sex with the man Mercedes was subduing.

The silver-haired hypnotist grabbed the blonde’s long hair and punched her in the face, chest and stomach before twisting her arm behind her back and forcing her to her knees beside her lover.

The man grunted in pain as he struggled to free himself from Mercedes’ hold, and the woman whimpered pathetically as she feebly tried to get away from Bella.

Tessa moved to stand before her companions’ captives, raised her hands and beginning to flutter her fingers gracefully before their eyes.

Multi-colored crystals on the tips of her magenta gloves glittered brilliantly, drawing the gazes of the kneeling man and woman.

“Just relax and follow my fingers…listen to my voice as you watch my fingers moving back and forth…up and down…relaxing more and more…feeling the tension quickly flowing out of your body…up and down…back and forth…relaxing more and more…sinking…dropping…following my fingers, following my words…,” Tessa said in a powerful, seductive monotone.

Bella and Mercedes both loosened their grip on their respective prisoners, instantly lessening the pain they were causing as Tessa’s voice flowed into their minds.

“What the fuck…?” the man mumbled, his eyes following Tessa’s fluttering fingers.

“Wait, s-stop…I…,” the woman stammered, her eyes also locked on the glittering spectacle.

Tessa continued her dual-butterfly induction, and thirty-seconds later both of their eyes closed as they dropped into a trance.

“Nice job,” Mercedes congratulated Tessa as she released the man’s arm and he slumped to the floor.

“Thank you,” Tessa Temptress replied with a smile.

“Yes, that was well-done on all our parts. Looks like this building is clear,” Bella said, letting the woman sag to the floor and looking around at the half-dozen vehicles and various tool-boxes and storage cabinets.

“We better move,” Mercedes said.

“Yes, let’s go. Tessa, take care of these two if you would,” Bella replied, moving toward the door, Mercedes following.

Tessa nodded; she crouched down and began to speak firmly to the hypnotized couple.

Satisfied with her suggestions, she rose and hurried after her companions.

As the trio moved quickly toward the foreman’s house, one of the garage doors opened and two vehicles emerged, driven by the man and woman Tessa had hypnotized. One was a large black van, the other a dark blue SUV.

The vehicles spend past Bella, Mercedes and Tessa, heading toward the pond.

Neither vehicles slowed as they approached the water; they went off the bank and into the shallow pond, throwing up sprays of water as they stalled.

Both Bella and Mercedes chuckled.

“I figured why not neutralize a couple of their vehicles,” Tessa said with a shrug.

“Good thinking,” Bella agreed.

She paused and motioned for the others to get town, and the trio crouched in the shadows of some bushes as the front door of the foreman’s house opened and two black-clad men stepped out and began sweeping the front yard with flashlights; each one had a forty-five caliber pistol in their other hand.

“Mercedes, you take the back door. Tessa, you go in that window there. I will handle these two and go in the front. Be quick, and be careful,” Bella instructed, gesturing as she spoke.

“Right,” Mercedes replied.

“Got it,” Tessa said.

The two women immediately moved away, while Bella rose and dashed toward the two men, not making a sound as she moved.

She leapt over the house’s short fence, a graceful blue and silver shadow that appeared suddenly between the two startled guards.

Bella kicked the pistol from one man’s hand and punched his companion in the throat.

She continued her assault, smashing her knee into the now-unarmed man’s balls causing him to double over in pain, and swept his partner’s feet, sending him crashing to the grass. She kicked the fallen man in the face, and drove her elbow viciously into the other guard’s temple, knocking him unconscious.

Bella reached down and grabbed the other man by the hair, yanking him roughly into a sitting position.

“Look into my eyes,” she said firmly.

The man looked astonished as Bella’s eyes began to glow with a silvery-blue light.

He went rigid, paralyzed by The Serpent’s Gaze.

Bella held up her hand to display a huge sapphire ring on her middle finger; she moved her hand slowly side to side, causing the magnificent gemstone to reflect the moonlight into the man’s eyes.

“See the diamond and listen to my voice…just relax…,” the hypnotist purred as she began an induction.

Bella maintained the Serpent’s Gaze as she spoke, rendering the man helpless to resist being hypnotized.

A moment later he dropped to the grass.

Bella turned toward the house to see a strikingly beautiful woman of perhaps thirty-five standing on the porch, wearing only a simple pink silk nightgown; she had a chin-length straight dark brown hair and dark eyes, to go her light brown skin and full pouty lips. Her feet were bare, and her finger and toenails were painted dark maroon. Around her neck was a silver antique pocket-watch, similar to the gold one Bella wore.

“Very well done besting a pair of inconsequential goons,” the woman said sarcastically with a hint of a French accent.

She gave a mocking slow clap.

Bella grinned and bowed.

“Thank you. You must be Mistress Ninette,” she replied, recognizing her from the dossier Donna and Victoria had provided.

The woman seemed mildly surprised that Bella knew who she was.

“I am, and you can only be Bella Beguile, judging by that ridicule costume,” Ninette replied haughtily.

A highly successful mercenary and a powerful, ruthless hypnodomme of Iranian and French descent, Mistress Nanette is an expert martial artist and not to be underestimated, Bella recalled from the reading about the woman she now faced.

“I will admit it is a bit theatrical, but it is fun. I will also admit you look fabulous in that nightgown,” Bella replied with a wink.

Smirking in reply, Ninette let the garment slither off her body and pool at her feet, revealing her spectacular slender fit body now covered only by a pair black lace panties.

“How about now?” she asked seductively, placing a hand on her hip and giving a sexy pout.

Bella laughed.

“If you surrender now, I will only punish you by making you my slave for a month,” she offered, admiring Ninette’s lovely round breasts.

Ninette gave a mocking laugh.

Then she leapt off the porch at Bella with startling speed.

The costumed hypnotist found herself instantly on the defensive, managing to block two rapid punches before stumbling back with a gasp as Ninette’s bare foot slammed into her chest.

“You seem a bit slow,” Ninette teased as she nonchalantly moved toward Bella.

“Perhaps a bit,” Bella allowed grimly.

The two women moved at the same instant, becoming a whirlwind of punches and kicks, blocks and dodges, feints and leaps.

* * *

While Team Two was making their attack on the foreman’s house, Donna led Team one across the complex toward the large house that had once served as the main residence for a ranch, as muted explosions and gunfire came from the North.

Before they could reach the house, they were intercepted by a group of four rifle wielding guards, three men and a woman dressed in black including baseball-style caps.

As they raised their weapons Donna gestured and chanted a spell, and their weapons were telekinetically ripped from their hands, flying through the air and landing twenty feet away.

Without hesitation, Ava and Janelle dashed forward to attack the four hypno-goons.

Donna and Kaylee watched in amazement their companions easily dispatched their opponents. Ava was a skilled marital artist and had little trouble knocking two of the men senseless; Janelle was even more impressive, her movements precise and fluid as she effortlessly beat her opponents into unconsciousness, finishing off the woman with an impressive jumping kick to the face.

“That was awesome you two—,” Donna began.

She was interrupted by the sound of a pistol being rapidly discharged nearby.

Ava, Janelle and Kaylee all reflexively hit the ground.

Donna turned to her left, toward the gunfire; she grunted in pain as two rounds slammed into her bullet-proof corset.

Fifteen feet away was another enemy goon, the slide of his pistol locked open on an empty magazine.

As he ejected the magazine and reached for another on his belt, Donna grinned evilly and pointed at him.

Nunc est ut bofonem emittunt,” she said firmly.

The man instantly transformed into a harmless brown toad.

“Holy fuck, Donna! You didn’t even flinch!” Kaylee said, getting to her feet and looking at her mentor in awe.

“You are hit, are you ok?” Ava asked, also rising.

Donna winced.

“He shot me in my boobs, but the armor held. It hurts like hell, but I am fine,” she replied.

“That was pretty ballsy,” Janelle remarked.

She casually snapped a kick into the face of the woman she had been fighting as she tried to get to her feet.

“It was stupid. You all reacted better by getting down. I will have to remember that,” Donna said ruefully.

She gestured at the house, and the group hurried toward it together.

Donna led them up onto the front porch, where she again gestured an uttered words of power.

The door was smashed off its hinges by magical force.

As soon as it was open, both Janelle handed Kaylee a flash-bang from her satchel and took out one for herself; they both quickly pulled the pins and tossed them inside.

“Grenade!” a male voice yelled from inside.

Team One covered their ears and shut their eyes as two muffled thumps came from inside the house, blowing both front windows out in a shower of glass.

Donna stepped inside without hesitation, heading directly toward the one person who was on their feet, a man dressed in black tactical clothing and holding a pistol.

Donna managed to kick the weapon out of his hand just as she had been practicing; in response the man threw a powerful punch at her face.

A bit to her own surprise, she deflected it with a perfect forearm block.

Maybe I can fight after all, Donna thought.

She allowed herself to relax, and she block the man’s next two punches, then countered with a sharp punch to his chest.

He grunted in pain and raised his fists…then froze.

The man gasped as he met Donna’s gaze, her eyes glowing with a shimmering blue light.

“That’s it, look into my eyes…deep, deep into my eyes…listen to my words and obey…you are feeling very relaxed…looking deeper and deeper…you thoughts fading away…along with your free will…you belong to me now an you will obey my every command!” Donna said in a powerful voice.

“Obey…,” the man murmured, his eyes glassy.

He was hypnotized by the Mistress’s Gaze.

Donna glanced around and saw that Kaylee and Ava were hypnotizing two other guards who had struggled to sitting positions after being knocked prone by the flash-bangs.

“Sleep…sleep…sleep for me now,” Ava said firmly as she swayed her hands gracefully in front of a man’s face.

His eyelids closed and he slumped to the floor.

“You are so relaxed now…so sleepy…your eyelids are so heavy…you cannot stay awake…,” Kaylee was saying as she swung her diamond pendant in front of the face of a female guard with close-cropped black hair.

The woman’s blue eyes were locked on the glittering pendulum, following its every move back and forth even as her eyelids began to flutter.

“Close your eyes and sleep,” Kaylee said firmly.

The woman’s eyelids slammed shut and her head nodded, though she remained in a sitting position as she dropped into trance.

Janelle had been keeping watch while the three hypnotists did their work; now she pulled zip ties from the satchel she carried and began to secure the wrists and ankles of the three hypnotized guards; Ava moved to assist her.

“Nice job, Kaylee,” Donna complemented the young hypnotist.

“Thank you Goddess Donna,” Kaylee replied with a smile, pleased by the praise.

“All clear,” Ava said when she and Janelle had finished binding the guards.

“Okay, let’s move,” Donna said.

She turned to move down a hallway.

Donna suddenly sprawled unceremoniously to the floor after a bare foot collided with her jaw; her head hit the floor hard, causing her to see stars.

A beautiful woman with long medium-brown hair, rich brown eyes and large breasts strode into the room; in perhaps her early forties, she was tall and athletic, dressed in a flowing white sleeveless gown. Large sapphires dangled from her earlobes, and a huge sapphire pendant glittered on a long white gold chain. Her long fingernails were painted silver, and she wore a diamond bracelet on her left wrist. Her toenails were white, and she wore a silver chain around her right ankle.

She was accompanied by a very pretty, curvy but fit woman in her twenties with short blonde hair and blue eyes who was wearing yoga pants and a blue tank top. She had a gold pocket-watch around her neck; she too was barefooted, and both her finger and toenails were painted a shiny gunmetal.

Also entering the room were two large, muscular men dressed in grey long-sleeved shirts and black pants along with black combat boots; their heads were shaved, and their eyes held the vacant look of those who were hopelessly deep under hypnotic control.

“It appears we have guests, Tara,” the tall white-clad brunette said, a hint of a Croatian accent in her voice.

“It does, Mistress Jakica,” the blonde replied with a smirk.

On the floor, Donna groaned.

Jakica again smashed her bare foot into Donna’s face, then smiled at Ava, Kaylee and Janelle.

“Now then, what the fuck are you doing here? Are you really this foolish?” she asked with irritation.

Ava Gold smiled.

“It would appear so, Mistress Jakica. Although it might be you who is foolish for following the pig known as The Master,” she replied, using air quotes when she said the “The Master”.

Jakica scowled.

“Ava Gold, tacky mediocre and hypnodomme who is following an upstart who is little more than trailer trash. You both service me before I kill you and dump your bodies in that pond out there,” she said with a sneer, looking down at the dazed Donna.

“Fuck you, bitch!” Kaylee said angrily, moving toward Jakica and raising her hands as if to fight.

The Croatian hypnodomme laughed and then exploded into motion, kicking Kaylee in her thigh, stomach, chest and face with impressive speed, sending her crashing to the floor in a heap.

“Do not speak that way to me, peasant,” Jakica said haughtily.

Ava immediately moved toward the sneering woman, but the two bald hypno-goons quickly intercepted her.

Ava was instantly on the defensive, barely holding the two men at bay as they attempted to punch, kick and grapple her.

Jakica moved to where Kaylee lay and bent down, grabbing the young woman’s hair and knocking yanking her roughly to her feet.

Look into my eyes!” Jakica commanded in a powerful voice, opening her eyes wide and staring intensely at Kaylee.

Kaylee gasped as Jakica’s eyes began to glow with golden light, hypnotic energy leaping from them and into the younger woman’s eyes.

“I guess that means you’re mine,” Tara said to Janelle.

As she approached she removed her pocket-watch and held it up, the ceiling lights glinting invitingly off its smooth, polished surface.

“Oh, I think you have that backward, hun,” Janelle replied.

“Follow the watch—,” Tara began.

“Shut the hell up and drop the watch,” Janelle countered.

Tiny flashes of light streamed from her eyes, striking Tara in the face.

The blonde looked stunned as she felt an overwhelming compulsion to obey.

She almost, almost resisted Janelle’s orders.

Tara closed her mouth and let go of her watch.

Smirking, Janelle released more hypnotic energy into Tara’s eyes.

This time they had a green hue, and were more of continuous stream than individual flashes.

You are mine now, bitch. Now go beat the hell out of that bitch in white, Janelle ordered.

She hadn’t spoken aloud, instead using the telepathy that all mentalists possessed.

Tara had heard Janelle’s words inside her mind, and she felt an overwhelming urge to obey them.

Tara struggled to resist, but she could not; Janelle’s mentalism had somehow formed a telepathic link with her mind, and as long as the mentalist concentrated, she could compel her to do anything.

You WILL attack her NOW!, Janelle commanded telepathically.

Tara whimpered as she moved toward Jakica, who had just finished hypnotizing Kaylee.

Janelle’s mentalism was unique in that it allowed her to turn someone into her puppet for as long as she concentrated on maintaining control; it also allowed her to see what they saw and hear what they heard, even if they were several hundred feet away.

It was an extremely useful ability, though it was also very tiring, as the subject continually fought Janelle’s control.

Another drawback was that Janelle could not use her powers on anyone else while controlling someone in this particular manner, and seeing and hearing through her victim limited her own awareness and made her very vulnerable.

Jakica turned toward Tara, her eyes narrowing.

“Tara what the fuck—,” she began.

Her question died on her lips as Tara lashed out with a powerful front-kick that caught the taller woman in the stomach.

Jakica stumbled back and nearly fell.

Tara moved after her and unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks, all of which the more skilled Jakica blocked, dodged or ducked.

“Kaylee, you will help me! Stop your friend from controlling Tara!” Jakica commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” the hypnotized Kaylee said, moving toward Janelle.

“Shit,” Janelle muttered.

She mentally commanded Tara to freeze, then broke her mental link with the blonde just as Jakica angrily lashed out with a flurry of punches and kicks that sent Tara crashing to the floor semi-conscious.

“Kaylee, I am sorry but I have no choice,” Janelle said apologetically as the hypnotized young woman approached inexorably.

The mentalist unleashed a burst of hypnotic power into Kaylee’s eyes.

“Do not move,” Janelle ordered.

Kaylee froze.

Janelle hit her with more flashes.

“You can and will fight her control, Kaylee,” she ordered next.

Janelle didn’t have time to wait to see if Kaylee could free herself from Jakica’s control; glancing to her left, Janelle saw that Ava was hard-pressed against Jakica’s two high-end goons, bleeding from her mouth and taking a hard punch to her ribs from one man right after she knocked the other one to the ground with a spinning kick.

He got immediately to his feet, obviously hypnotically conditioned for endurance and pain tolerance.

Janelle did not hesitate, moving behind him and punching him hard in his kidney area several times before kicking him hard in the back, just as Ava kicked him in the face.

The man dropped in a heap and lay still this time.

Jakica surveyed the situation and turned around, intending to retreat back down the hallway.

This time it was Donna’s brass-knuckle-clad fist that collided with her face.

The Croatian hypnotist fell hard, but she leapt gracefully to her feet almost instantly.

Jakica eyed Donna with utter contempt and rubbed her jaw, wincing in pain.

“Now we are even on the cheap shots, bitch,” Donna said with satisfaction.

“So we are…now look into my eyes,” Jakica replied, her eyes again glowing with golden light.

“Two can play that game. You look into my eyes!” Donna retorted, her own eyes glowing with their trademark blue.

“So you know the Mistress’s Gaze…no matter, just relax and look deeper…and deeper into my eyes…hearing only my words…,” Jakica said firmly.

“Feeling yourself drawn into the depths…the endless blue of my eyes…deeper and deeper…relaxing more and more with each word I speak…feel your thoughts fading as you look…and keep looking…deeper…,” Donna said, her voice powerful and insistent.

The two powerful women continued to pour hypnotic energy into one another, their strong, well-honed voices penetrating into each other’s mind.

Jakica was a more experienced hypnotist than Donna, and she was clearly gaining the upper hand.

Donna realized to her dismay she was going to lose; ever the improvisor and never willing to give up, she decided to play a card she’d been saving, a trick she’d witnessed her rival Peggy use.

She stopped resisting and let Jakica’s hypnotic power in full-force.

Only for an instant, however; in an act of supreme will, Donna gathered Jakica’s energy and added it to her own, unleashing a final draining blast of hypnotizing power.

If her desperate attempt failed, she would likely be hypnotized instantly and deeply.

It did not fail.

YOU ARE MINE!” Donna thundered.

Jakica looked astonished as the hypnotic power slammed into her mind, instantly blasting away her thoughts and dropping her deep into trance.

The Croatian hypnotist stiffened and fell silent, her mouth hanging open and her eyes wide and unblinking.

Donna gasped and sagged to the floor, exhausted.

Her eyes were bloodshot and blood trickled from her left nostril.

At the same time, Tara had struggled to her feet just in time to see Ava and Janelle simultaneously kick the remaining hypno-thug on either side of his head, dropping him to the floor.

The blonde hypnodomme turned to flee the room and was surprised to see Kaylee barring her path.

“You—you’re hypnotized!” Tara protested.

She blinked her eyes, still groggy from the beating Jakica had given her as well as Janelle’s mental domination.

“I was hypnotized; your stupid friend Jakica didn’t take me very deep, and I managed to unravel her suggestions with my friend Janelle’s assistance,” Kaylee replied calmly.

“Happy to help, dear!” Janelle called, blowing Kaylee a kiss.

With a snarl, Tara raised her fist.

Her movements were slow and awkward, and Kaylee realized she was mentally vulnerable.

“Look into my eyes, feel my touch, hear my words, relax and sleep now!” Kaylee said firmly.

As she spoke she reached out with her left hand and caressed Tara’s cheek.

At the same time, Kaylee snapped the fingers of her right hand three times next to Tara’s head, even as her intense unblinking eyes bored into Tara’s.

“N-no, you can’t, I won’t—,” Tara stammered, eyelids suddenly fluttering.

“Sleep, sleep, sleep! Relax completely and sleep…drop deep asleep for me now,” Kaylee said in a soothing monotone.

Tara mumbled something unintelligible, then her eyelids closed and her head nodded.

She remained standing, having dropped into a shallow trance.

Kaylee leaned forward and began to speak softly but firmly into the blonde’s ear.

“Listen to me very carefully Tara…,” she began.

While Kaylee took Tara deeper into hypnosis, Ava helped Donna to her feet.

“Damn, you did a number on her,” Janelle said, admiring the hypnotized Jakica, a look of astonishment still locked on her face.

“She did a number on me too…damn, I am groggy! I feel like I am in a light trance and can’t come out of it,” Donna said, closing her eyes and taking some slow, deep breaths.

“Give yourself a moment; Jakica is a very good hypnotist and you took the full force of her Mistress’s Gaze without succumbing. That is impressive,” Ava said.

“I barely managed not to succumb; I hate to admit it, but I had to use one of Peggy’s tricks, one she got me with once. I took her power and turned it back on her. It is like trying to gather the beam of a flashlight and direct it back at a specific point…with your mind,” Donna replied, opening her eyes.

They were still red and irritated.

“That just makes it even more impressive,” Ava replied with a smile.

Donna managed a smile of her own.

“I suppose it does. Thank you, Ava. If you three don’t mind keeping watch, I am going to interrogate this bitch,” she said, looking at Jakica with disdain.

* * *

Bella and Ninette continued their vicious melee as the sky to the North began to glow orange.

The main warehouse was now on fire.

Shaw had been instructed to make sure it burned to the ground.

Bella had dropped into her combat-trance, but she was unable to gain the upper hand against her younger and admittedly very fast and skilled opponent.

Bella was bleeding from her nose, and blood trickled from Ninette’s mouth as they continued strike, block and dodge.

After their third exchange of blows, the two women separated and eyed one another warily.

Both were breathing heavily from their exertions.

“You are not so slow after all,” Ninette admitted grudgingly.

“And you are superbly skilled…at fighting. Shall we decide this the traditional way?” Bella asked, reaching for her golden watch.

Ninette smiled, making no move to reach for her own silver timepiece.

“Actually, I would rather not,” she replied.

The French-Iranian hypnotist spun around, intending to dash into the house.

Ninette was surprised to see a sexy red-clad Latina woman blocking her path.

“Going somewhere, honey?” Mercedes Jewel asked pleasantly.

Ninette gasped as she felt a pricking sensation and an icy rush in her thigh as Mercedes injected her with Hypnolol.

Immediately, Ninette’s eyelids began to droop.

“I…what did you…no…,” she murmured as the drug sent her almost instantly into a trance state.

“That right, dear. Just relax…,” Mercedes purred.

Ninette mumbled something in protest, then slumped to the ground in a sitting position.

Bella scowled.

“I could have taken her. I wish you would stop using that garbage. You don’t need it, you are an excellent hypnotist,” she said irritably.

Mercedes chuckled.

The sound of gunfire continued to echo across the complex, and the smell of smoke was becoming noticeable.

“I am going to have to stop using it soon wether I want to or not; I only have two doses left, and I don’t think I can get more easily,” she said.

“Good, I am glad. You should stop being so lazy and hypnotize with your skills. Now where is Christine, er, Tessa?” Bella asked.

“She just finished hypnotizing some minor male hypnotist and is making sure he is no longer a threat. There were a half-dozen goons inside; I hypnotized and interrogated one, and apparently there is another hypnotist we haven’t seen yet named Mya who is staying here—,” Mercedes began to say.

She was interrupted by the sound of gunfire as two men in guard uniforms came out of the darkness firing submachine guns at them.

Mercedes quickly rolled to the side, but still caught a bullet in her left thigh, causing her to shriek in pain.

More bullets smashed into the porch and walls of the house, shattering a window and sending shards of glass and wood flying.

Bella felt a whit-hot pain as a round grazed her upper right arm; the bullet didn’t penetrate her costume’s ballistic material, but it burned nonetheless.

Gritting her teeth, Bella raised both of her hands and summoned raw magical energy from within herself.

Undam vi!” she said loudly.

Twin waves of transparent blue force tinged with silver leapt from her hands and slammed into the two men.

They were knocked off their feet with bone-breaking force, flying back ten feet and hitting the ground unconscious.

Bella felt suddenly tired; summoning the magic had used up a considerable amount of energy; she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“Mercedes, did you get hit?” she asked loudly, her ears ringing from the gunshots as she steadied herself.

“I got tagged in the leg. What the actual fuck was that?” Mercedes asked, limping over to stand beside Bella.

Her costume was not bullet-resistant like Bella’s, and the round had gone through her thigh; blood was streaming down her leg.

“It was just a wave of pure magical force; I learned it from the book you gave me,” Bella replied with a shrug.

“Cool,” Mercedes said, wincing in pain.

“It has pretty short range and can be dodged, but it works,” Bella said.

She took a first-aid kit from her sling-bag and crouched to examine her lover’s leg.

“Yes, it does. Nice job,” Mercedes said, wincing again as Bella began to clean her wound.

“Are you guys okay?” Tessa asked, stepping cautiously out of the house.

Several strands of her blonde hair had come loose from her ponytail, and her costume was torn in several places from brawling with hypno-goons.

“I am fine, but Mercedes got shot,” Bella replied, bandaging Mercedes leg.

“I am fine!” Mercedes insisted with a grunt of pain.

“Okay, that looks bad but I will take your word for it. I am afraid we have a problem; Mya and her entourage aren’t here; they went to the office building as soon as the shooting started,” Tessa said.

“Shit,” Bella asked as she finished applying the bandage to her lover’s leg.

“Yes, Victoria and her team might be in trouble,” Tessa replied.

Bella looked up at Mercedes, who nodded stoically.

Bella reached up and touched her earpiece, activating the radio.

“Donna, this is Bella,” she said.

“Donna here,” came the reply.

“We might have a bit of a situation. One of the higher-level hypnotists, Mistress Mya, headed over to the office building with her entourage right when the shooting started…,” Bella began.

* * *

Donna had just finished interrogating Jakica when Bella had called.

“Fuck,” the leader of the Scintillating Seven said after Bella had filled her in.

“Problem?” Bella asked.

“Lady Constance did the same. Victoria and her team…,” Donna said.

“We need to regroup and get over there,” Bella said.

“Agreed. Get over here as fast as you can,” Donna replied.

Before Bella could acknowledge, there was a burst of static and a new voice cut in.

“Attention Donna and the Super Seven, or whatever silly thing you call your conclave. This is Lady Constance. I have captured Victoria Dominique, Mistress Vanna, and Mistress Jinx. If you would like to prevent them from coming to harm, please call off your soldiers and come to the main office building in ten minutes and we can discuss your surrender. Otherwise, they will be killed. The clock starts now. That is all,” a female voice with a British accent cut in on Team Three’s channel.

“Shit. Fuck. Damn,” Donna muttered.

“I assume everyone heard that,” Bella commented over the radio.

“We did,” Ava replied calmly.

“I just told Shaw to stand down and withdraw; the cops have got to be on the way,” Bella said.

Donna was silent for a moment.

“We could cut and run,” Bella said over the com.

Donna took a deep breath and shook her head.

“No; I can’t do that. Victoria freed me from Liliana’s control. I owe her. I am going to rescue her or die trying,” she said.

“Then we are going to die trying. Team Two is on our way to you. We are bringing Ninette,” Bella replied.

Donna looked at Kaylee, Ava and Janelle.

“Either they are going down, or we are,” Janelle said simply.

Ava and Kaylee nodded in agreement.

“Should we bring Jakica and Ninette to try and trade?” Ava asked.

Donna shook her head.

“Constance has no intention of trading. She has Mya and we will probably have to fight Victoria, Vanna and Jinx too, not to mention Tanya and Agent Meyer. Jakica and Ninette need to be eliminated permanently. This will be the ugly and messy part of war,” she said with a sigh.

“We can handle it. Ugly and messy is what we do best,” Ava replied with a smile.

Donna couldn’t help chuckling.

I will handle it; it is my responsibility as the leader,” she said, patting Ava on the arm.

Bella, Tessa and Mercedes joined them a couple of moments later.

A short time after that, Mistresses Jakica and Ninette were both dead from self-inflicted gunshot wounds.

Donna had handed the two women weapons taken from defeated hypno-goons and then given them command to first put the weapons to their temples, then squeeze the triggers while holding them both rapt in the Mistress’s Gaze.

The leader of the Scintillating Seven looked uncomfortable after she had ordered the two women to kill themselves; Ava, Bella and Mercedes watched impassively. Kaylee looked away, and Janelle flinched as the pistols went off.

“I know that might have made some of you uncomfortable; it certainly was for me, but it had to be done. It is on me, my responsibility. I commanded them to pull the triggers,” Donna said to her companions.

“We are at war. It is us or them,” Mercedes replied calmly.

“No, it isn’t on you, Donna. It is on Creel, and on them. They chose to follow him,” Bella added.

Ava, Janelle and Kaylee all nodded in agreement.

In truth, all of The Seven were uncomfortable with the hypnodommes’ deaths, but were also pragmatic enough to accept it had been the best course of action.

They were at war.

Donna took a deep breath and nodded back to her companions.

She was a ruthless, selfish and even evil woman at times, but she had no desire to kill unless she had a very good reason.

Survival is a good reason; Creel and his minions will not hesitate to kill anyone who doesn’t join them, Donna reminded herself, taking another deep breath.

“Let’s finish this then,” she said with conviction.

A moment the Scintillating Seven was walking across the complex toward the biggest fight of their lives.

Together.

* * *

“Do you think they will come?” Mistress Mya asked, standing casually in the large lobby of the complex’s office building.

A beautiful woman of Polish and Vietnamese descent, Mya was tall with long black hair and sultry brown eyes. She was very slender with small but firm breasts to go with full pouty lips and strong, the strong toned legs of a dancer. Mya was currently wearing a pair of black leather pants and long-sleeved dark green top that was cut high to show off her rock hard abs. Having fled to the office building as soon as the shooting started, she looked somewhat disheveled; her hair was in a messy ponytail, and she wore no makeup or jewelry except a gold and emerald pendant around her neck. Her feet were bare, and her finger and toenails were painted dark red.

“I give it fifty-fifty; this…’Goddess’ Donna is supposedly both powerful and reckless. I hope that she does come and play; she has two more minutes,” replied Lady Constance in her London accent, checking the rose gold pocket-watch in her hand.

In contrast to Mya, Constance looked somehow completely put together, radiantly beautiful and elegantly dressed as if she were about to walk a red carpet. Tall and fair-skinned, Constance was forty-six with the body of a yoga master, she wore a long black strapless evening gown with a long slit up one side to reveal one long, spectacularly toned leg. Her makeup was flawless, and her long, thick wavy dark brown hair was in a tight bun. She wore a pair of long diamond chandelier earrings that brushed her shoulders. Her fingernails were black with silver tips, and she wore a delicate diamond bracelet on her right wrist. Her footwear were magnificent black platform sandals with fully six-inch heels. The toenails on her nearly perfect feet were black, and she wore a platinum toe ring set with an almost gaudy large black sapphire on her left middle toe.

Constance was extremely poised and radiated confidence.

“What will we do if they don’t get here in time?” a third female voice inquired.

Constance turned to regard Jinx, the blue-haired Japanese hypnotist-fence who had initially been part of the attack on the complex as part of Victoria Dominique’s Team Three.

The wily and pragmatic Jinx had switched sides, along with her remaining Yakuza soldiers, when Constance had entered the battle and hypnotized Victoria in a duel.

Seeing Victoria defeated, Jinx had turned on Vanna Mindshadow, taking her by surprise and hypnotizing her with a perfectly executed butterfly induction.

Both Victoria and Vanna were now kneeling in the center of the lobby, naked with their fingers laced behind their heads; Victoria’s slaves Farah and Tanya stood nearby, dressed in black catsuits; both were battered and bruised from fighting Constance’s hypno-goons, and both were also now under Constance’s command.

Victoria’s group had scythed through the minor lieutenants and low-tier hypnotists who occupied the office-building.

Then Lady Constance arrived and Jinx had switched sides, and the fight was over.

The remaining five suit-clad Yakuza soldiers stood nearby, holding guns and katanas and waiting for Jinx’s orders; also present four of Constance’s hypno-goons and her Thrall Michael, a tall and muscular former Marine. Bald and clean-shaven, Michael was dressed in dark clothes and wearing body armor, and he held a suppressed M-4 rifle.

Mya had sent her entourage to fetch the group’s getaway vehicles, a trio of Ford Expeditions located in a lot on the other side of the building that should be arriving any moment.

Constance eyed Jinx silently for a moment.

The Japanese hypnotist was wearing a dark blue bodysuit and knee-high black boots, her hair in twin high ponytails.

“In that case, we will kill Vanna and Victoria’s slaves, and take Victoria to Creel for him to make an example of…and you will submit to hypnotic interrogation to make certain you are not merely playing at having switched sides…and make sure that the Yakuza will fall in line,” Constance finally said in fluent Japanese.

Jinx sighed and nodded.

“Of course, I would expect as much. I have heard Creel prefers his allies to join him of their own free will, so I have no issue with submitting to a check,” she said calmly in a perfect imitation of Constance’s English accent.

The British hypnotist was unamused.

“Indeed, that is true. But you’ll forgive me if I am wary of someone who switches sides in the middle of a fight,” Constance replied in English, a frown on her face.

“Can you think of a better time?” Jinx retorted with a smirk.

Constance didn’t reply, instead checking her watch again.

“One minute,” she murmured.

The beautiful British hypnodomme flinched slightly as the building’s main doors were suddenly blown off their hinges, landing a few feet in front of the kneeling captives in a pile of shattered glass and twisted metal.

Constance looked up from her watch nonchalantly to see the Scintillating Seven enter the building.

“I hope we are interrupting,” Goddess Donna said loudly.

She was at the center of her group; Christine, Bella and Mercedes were on her left, whiled Ava, Janelle and Kaylee were on her right.

“Oh my, you lot look like you have had a time of it,” Constance commented, wrinkling her nose at The Seven’s disheveled appearance.

“Nothing we couldn’t handle,” Bella Beguile replied, placing her hands on her hips in a power pose.

Constance smiled.

“Indeed, you are a formidable group. The fact that you are here shows remarkable loyalty. Something your…former companion here lacks, apparently,” she said, looking at Jinx.

The Japanese woman smiled at Donna.

“I won’t apologize for looking out for myself,” she said with a shrug.

“I don’t expect you to… just don’t expect any mercy from us,” Donna replied curtly.

Jinx nodded stoically.

“Lady Jinx knew she was beaten, and chose her own survival. That makes her smart in my humble opinion. You should take a lesson from her, Donna; while Victoria’s fate is sealed, The Master would love to have you with him. He is quite forgiving…once,” Constance said, closing her watch.

Donna spat on the floor.

“Fuck that, and fuck Creel! Is that plain enough for you?” she snarled.

Constance gave a radiant smile.

“Indeed; since you appear to have made up your mind, let’s get on with it, shall we?” she said, putting her watch around her neck.

Donna and the rest of the Scintillating Seven settled into fighting stances.

“Kill them,” Constance commanded casually.

Two groups of minions moved to obey her command; one consisted of Michael and the four hypno-goons, while the other was the five Yakuza soldiers. At the same time, they all raised various rifles and pistols.

“Bella now!” Donna said loudly.

At the same time, both Donna and Bella raised their hands and spoke.

Undam vi!” both women said loudly.

Waves of force leapt from their outstretched hands, Bella’s silver-tinged blue and Donna’s darker blue and shimmered with golden sparkles.

The magical force struck the two groups of men an instant before any of them opened fire, sending them flying backward to smash into the wall behind them.

Constance visibly sighed.

“Tanya and Farah, attack!” she ordered.

Victoria’s two slaves moved immediately to obey; they were met by Bella and Janelle, who dashed forward to intercept them.

Almost immediately, Janelle was locked in a brutal fight with Tanya, while Bella battled Farah; the four women shrieked and grunted as they punched and kicked, dodged and blocked.

Jinx also moved forward quickly, heading for the wounded Mercedes.

“You think you can take me because I am hurt, you fucking traitor?” Mercedes Jewel snarled.

“I know I can take you because you are weak and unremarkable,” Jinx replied, launching a spinning kick the Mercedes barely ducked.

As Mercedes and Jinx began to fight, Mya approached Kaylee with her gold and emerald pendant dangling from her hand swinging back and forth.

“Watch the pretty emerald…,” she said in a powerful monotone.

In response, Kaylee quickly slipped off her diamond pendant, raising it so the huge gem glittered on the end of its chain.

“Follow the diamond and listen to my voice,” she said in a well-honed hypnotist’s voice.

As Kaylee and Mya began to duel, constance walked calmly toward Tessa, Donna and Ava.

“It looks like I only have to deal with you three,” she sneered, kicking off her sky-high shoes.

“Bring it, bitch,” Tessa replied, rushing at Constance.

The tall British hypnodomme sidestepped and snapped a kick into Tessa’s stomach with enough force that the magenta-clad woman doubled over with a gasp.

At the same time, Ava Gold moved to flank Constance, unleashing a flurry of punches with speed and precision.

Constance effortlessly blocked each one; her foot had not touched the ground from kicking Tessa, and she snapped it out again, catching Tessa in the side of the head and knocking her to the floor.

While her friends engaged Constance, Donna raised her arm and pointed at the British woman, the words of a spell forming on her lips.

Incredibly, even as she foiled Ava’s attacks and knocked Tessa to the floor, Constance met Donna’s gaze.

Her eyes flared with dark hypnotic energy.

Donna gasped, her spell interrupted as Constance’s hypnotic power hit her full force.

“Kneel and be silent!” Constance said in a powerful voice.

Donna felt herself compelled to obey.

She dropped to her knees in shock.

Constance appeared to have used the Mistress’s Gaze to emulate the power of a mentalist.

Without looking, Constance punched Ava in the chest, infusing her blow with hypnotic energy and sending her opponent flying back five feet to land heavily on the floor.

Smirking, Constance walked up to Donna and casually yanked off the silver serpent arm band.

“You won’t be needing this,” she said with disdain.

Hypnotically enhancing her strength, she crushed the armband in her fist and tossed it aside.

Donna’s eyes filled with rage as she felt her connection to the artifact vanish.

She channeled her anger and shattered Constance’s hypnotic hold on her mind.

Leaping to her feet, she smashed her forehead into the startled Constance’s face, bloodying her nose.

In response, Constance responded with a series of rapid punches and kicks, of which Donna managed to block half.

The blows were powerful, enhanced by Constance’s self-hypnosis; the leader of the Scintillating Seven hit the floor hard.

A sharp pain in Donna’s side told her she had at least one cracked rib.

At the same time, Bella had gotten the upper hand in her battle with Farah; a sharp blow to the woman’s chest stunned her briefly, and Bella took the opening to raise her hand and begin fluttering her fingers rhythmically, moving her hand back and forth.

“Just breathe Farah, relax and follow my fingers…you are so tired…exhausted…the sound of my voice is very soothing…relaxing more and more…your eyes becoming tired as you follow my fingers back and forth…back…and forth…relax completely now and sleep,” Bella said firmly.

She used her other hand to tap two fingers lightly on the agent’s forehead.

Farah’s eyelids fluttered, then closed.

She wilted to the floor at Bella’s feet.

Without hesitation Bella stepped over her and ran across the room, leaping into the air to land a powerful jumping kick in the face of one of the hypno-goons who had regained his feet.

He crashed back to the floor and Bella turned to face a katana-wielding Yakuza soldier.

Her eyes began to glow silvery blue, and the man was frozen in mid-swing, paralyzed by The Serpent’s Gaze.

Bella calmly took his sword away, then stepped back and kicked him hard three times, in his balls, chest and face.

He fell to the floor in a heap as Bella tossed his sword away.

At the same time, during an opening in her fight with Tanya, Janelle unleashed a burst of mentalism flashes into the blonde’s eyes.

“Stop moving now,” she commanded.

Tanya froze.

Janelle wasted no time, sweeping her feet and sending the paralyzed woman sprawling to the floor.

Turning to her right, she saw Constance almost casually knock both Ava and Tessa to the floor with graceful, precise, hypnotically enhanced punches and kicks, then turn to stand over the prone Donna.

“Damn, this bitch is beating us by herself,” Janelle said to herself.

Before the British hypnodomme could do anything further to her leader, Janelle ran toward her and unleashed a powerful kick into Constance’s ribs with a shriek.

Janelle cried out in pain; it had been like kicking a wall.

Constance turned to her with a raised eyebrow.

“And who might you be? Someone Donna found in a trailer park?” she asked with a bemused look on her face.

In response, Janelle met Constance’s gaze and released a stream of flashes into her eyes.

“Act like chicken,” she commanded.

Constance looked stunned as she began to perform the oldest cliche in hypnotism.

“Bawk, bawk, bawk!” she said, flapping her arms.

Janelle immediately reached down and helped Donna to her feet.

“Thank you Janelle,” Donna gasped, wiping blood from her mouth.

“Shit, Mercedes is in trouble,” Janelle replied, looking past Donna.

Donna turned to see the battered Mercedes backed into corner, her ruby pendant in her hand and fresh blood running down her leg from her bullet wound. Jinx stood before her, swinging a round jade pendant back and forth before her eyes.

Mercedes’ eyelids were drooping; she was clearly losing the hypno-duel.

Donna growled and took a deep breath.

Summoning her magic, she pointed at Jinx and began to chant just as Mercedes slumped to the floor.

Factus es anguis!” she said firmly.

Janelle watched as Jinx stiffened and let out a yelp; then she began to shrink, transforming into a small colorful snake.

“Much more appropriate,” Donna said with satisfaction.

However, she was breathing heavily and her shoulders slumped; without her armband, her magic was far more tiring to use especially after how much she had already exerted herself.

“Good show, I must say!” came Constance’s voice an instant before her bare foot slammed into Donna’s temple, knocking her to the floor yet again.

Realizing the British hypnotist had already overcome her mentalism, Janelle turned to face her.

Just in time for Constance’s foot to smash into her face and send her sprawling to the ground stunned.

“I dislike mentalists, they are…annoying, faux-hypnotists,” she said with disdain.

As the battle raged around them, Mya and Kaylee continued their hypno-duel, their concentration and training allowing them to block out the chaos.

“You are so relaxed now…you are sleepy…very sleepy…,” Mya said slowly.

Her own eyelids were drooping as she spoke, heavy from Kaylee’s skilled induction.

Mya was having trouble keeping her gaze from Kaylee’s sparkling, swinging diamond.

Just as Kaylee was having difficulty not following her own glittering emerald.

“I am going to count back from five, and when I reach ‘one’, you will be hypnotized…,” Kaylee informed her opponent.

Her vision was filled with the beautiful green emerald, Mya’s seductive voice flowing into her mind.

Kaylee took a deep breath and blocked out her opponent’s induction as much as possible, gathering her remaining energy for a final push.

She did not want to disappoint Donna.

Mya continued to speak, and Kaylee felt blissful relaxation washing over her.

“Five…you are so relaxed…four…you are getting so sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy…so heavy…three…you see only my diamond, hear only my voice…relax deeper…two…you cannot stay awake…one…close your eyes and sleep now,” Kaylee said with all the strength she could muster.

She herself was on the verge of dropping into a trance.

Mya dropped first.

The gorgeous hypnotist’s pendant slipped from her grasp.

“Sleep…,” she mumbled as her fluttering eyelids slammed shut.

Mya’s head nodded and her shoulders slumped, but she remained standing.

Kaylee’s own eyelids were nearly closed; it took her quite an effort to open them.

She felt dizzy, taking several deep breaths as she brought herself out of her near-trance and regarded her defeated opponent.

Knowing she had no time to savor her victory, Kaylee leaned in and spoke firmly into Mya’s ear.

“You are deep asleep, deeply hypnotized. You will obey my every command. Stand here silently and wait for my orders,” she said.

“I will…obey…,” Mya murmered.

Satisfied, Kaylee turned to survey the room.

She saw Bella exchanging blows with a recovered Michael; he was no match for the silvery-haired hypnotist in her combat-trance, and Bella knocked him sprawling with a vicious kick to his chest and a triumphant shriek. She immediately turned and moved toward Constance.

Ava and Tessa had regained their feet and were advancing on the British hypnotist as well.

As was Mercedes, who had shaken off Jinx’s hypnotism and was now limping toward Constance, her expression stoic.

Janelle had gotten shakily to her feet and was moving toward Constance as well.

Donna had struggled to a sitting position.

Kaylee took a deep breath and moved to help her mentor.

Lady Constance looked around at the entire Scintillating Seven, her expression unconcerned.

“STOP!” she bellowed.

Her voice was unnaturally loud, radiating from her with tangible force.

Powerful hypnotic energy slammed into the mind of everyone in the room who heard Constance’s command.

Everyone froze.

They remained completely aware, but utterly unable to move or speak.

“That is much better,” Constance said with smug satisfaction.

The sound of sirens could suddenly be heard in the distance, and smoke was drifting into the lobby through the shattered doors.

Constance sighed.

“I suppose I bloody well can’t take all of you at once,” she conceded.

She had two minutes at most before her mass hypnosis wore off.

Constance reached down and pulled Donna to her feet by her hair.

“You are definitely a handful,” she said, shaking her head.

She leaned in and gave Donna a passionate kiss on her lips.

At the same time, Donna felt Constance shove something down between her cleavage.

“We should speak in private soon,” Constance whispered into Donna’s ear in her British accent.

She then turned and walked toward Michael, pausing to pick up her expensive designer heels.

Constance touched her Thrall on the forehead.

“You may move. Now come along,” she commanded.

“Yes, Lady Constance,” the burly Thrall replied.

Constance walked out of the shattered lobby doors and got into one of the waiting Expeditions.

The vehicle was gone by the time Donna and her companions could move.

“Shit, she kicked our asses,” Mercedes muttered.

“I certainly wasn’t strong enough,” Donna groused.

She remained silent about whatever Constance had put between her tits, as well as what the British hypnodomme had whispered to her.

“No, you weren’t, but we were. Together,” Ava said.

“Yes, that is the point of a conclave, right?” Kaylee added.

Donna sighed and nodded.

“Still, she stopped me like a little bitch,” she said.

“She stopped all of us,” Bella replied, handing Donna her mangled arm band.

Donna took it, then tossed it aside.

“It is ruined. Besides, my power comes from within me, not an armband,” she declared.

She turned to Vanna and Victoria, who had remained kneeling and silent through the entire battle, deep in trance.

Donna raised her hand and in an impressive display unleashed a stream of bluish-white lighting that struck the naked women in their faces.

The lightning did no physical harm, but rather entered the women’s minds.

Donna concentrated and burned away Constance’s control, erasing her hypnotic suggestions from the women’s subconscious minds.

With a start, Donna realized that Victoria and Vanna’s normally strong minds were open and vulnerable, that she could in fact easily hypnotize the two women, enslaving them to her will with a thought.

No, you shouldn’t…, Donna told herself.

Why not? another part of her asked.

Victoria saved you from Liliana’s control, you owe her, she reminded herself.

Victoria is weak, you don’t owe her anything; you should be in charge, came the retort.

Donna was torn; in the space of a few seconds she wrestled with herself, the evil part of her personality wanting to take the opportunity to gain more power by controlling the two hypnotists.

The part of her that believed in loyalty and teamwork pushed back.

Her evil side won.

Victoria, you like me…a LOT…you are very grateful that I rescued you, and you realize you find me attractive, very sexy…you want to date me…you want to help me, make me happy…to SUBMIT to me…you want me, Victoria…you will not remember that I gave you these suggestions, but you WILL accept them now!, Donna said silently, sending the suggestion deep into Victoria’s subconscious where it immediately took root.

Donna did not suggest anything to Vanna; she knew the beautiful black hypnotist had a family and young children.

She saw it as a compromise, that it somehow made up for what she was doing to Victoria.

Deep down she knew it did not.

You are no saint and never will be, a voice inside her head proclaimed.

Donna stopped her lightning after a few seconds.

Victoria and Vanna began to blink as they came out of hypnosis.

“You came…,” Victoria said as Donna helped her to her feet.

“We did,” Donna replied with a wink and dazzling smile.

Victoria flushed and smiled back.

Gotcha, Donna thought triumphantly.

“Thank you all,” Vanna added, rubbing her sore knees.

“No problem, it was easy,” Mercedes replied with a wink, drawing chuckles from Tessa, Janelle and Ava.

Donna turned and released more lightning, this time into Tanya and Farah’s faces.

She burned away Constance’s control, leaving Victoria’s behind.

While she did so, Bella and Ava viciously kicked the hypno-goons and Yakuza soldiers who were starting to stir in their faces, knocking them back into unconsciousness.

“We need to go, now. Kaylee, you should bring Mya along with us; she is quite a prize. We accomplished our mission. Creel will lose this place and everything in the warehouse,” Donna said.

The sirens were growing louder.

Bella spoke into her radio and ordered the extraction vehicles to meet them at the complex’s southern gate, and the Scintillating Seven, along with their allies and captive, hurried out of the building.

Bella lingered behind long enough to scoop up Donna’s crushed, discarded serpent armband, and then took an incendiary grenade from her satchel.

She pulled the pin and tossed the device into a corner, then dashed after her companions as it detonated behind her.

* * *

Two days later, the Scintillating Seven were back in their new home base; Mercedes’s wound had been tended by a doctor that made house calls for the True Hypnotist community, and Mya was secure in the house’s recently installed basement dungeon.

The house was guarded around the clock by Shaw’s heavily armed men.

Word of the attack had spread quickly, and the Seven were laying low while Victoria and Donna plotted their next move.

“Do you really think you can fix that?” Mercedes asked Bella.

“Maybe; I am sure someone can. Donna didn’t want it—or need it anymore, apparently. She must have Circe’s favor. I have no problem using it to boost my magic if I can get it to work,” Bella replied.

She was sitting at a desk in the large room she shared with Mercedes, attempting to straighten the battered armband.

Mercedes was on their bed, her injured leg elevated by pillows and a glass of expensive bourbon in her hand, an expensive vintage Bella had introduced her to recently.

Both women were naked, and had been having sex continuously, occasionally including Shaw, with only periodic breaks since they had returned from their mission.

“How do you feel? Your first action with The Seven? It was kind of a big moment, working with Donna, wasn’t it?” Mercedes asked gently.

Bella continued to fiddle with the armband.

“It was fine. Honestly, I felt more at home with The Seven than I ever did with The Five. With Peggy, I felt like a minion. With Donna, I feel like…she is a bitchy older sister who respects me even if she is a pain in my ass. So overall…I feel good,” she said with a shrug.

Mercedes sighed; she was no psychologist, nor was she particularly sentimental. However, she knew that her lover was hurting over leaving The Fascinating Five, and that she needed to come to terms with it.

One thing at a time, Mercedes; Bella will talk when she is ready…besides, you know what she really needs…a shot at Peggy, Mercedes thought to herself.

“Damn, I think I might need to consult a high-end jeweler, maybe one that works with magical stuff,” Bella said with frustration, setting the armband aside and stretching.

“Stop messing with that thing; I am fucking starving,” Mercedes said with a pout.

Bella laughed.

“You mean ‘Bella, pay attention to me’,” she said, imitating Mercedes voice.

“Eat me…oh wait, you already did that a lot…,” Mercedes retorted.

“Honestly though, I am hungry for something besides pussy; I will have Jennifer order a sausage and mushroom pizza from Lombardi’s,” she replied.

“Oh, that sounds good. Should we get some for the others?” Mercedes asked.

“Probably…if we can pry Janelle and Kaylee away from each other. They’ve been fucking like rabbits since we got back. Ava and Christine are holed up in their rooms with male fuck toys as well. I will shoot everyone a text and let them know we are getting pizza,” Bella replied.

“Sounds like we all need the carbs. What about Donna?” Mercedes asked.

“She went to meet with Victoria,” Bella replied, typing on her phone.

“Her loss; Lombardi’s is amazing. Best thing about New York so far,” Mercedes said, sipping her drink.

* * *

Victoria Dominique was pacing in the master bedroom of her private condo on the top floor of a heavily guarded luxury building she owned through a dummy corporation.

Recently showered, she was wearing a long purple silk robe, her lustrous hair down and freshly brushed; her feet were bare, and she wore a silver and amethyst toe ring on her left second toe as her only jewelry.

The purple-eyed hypnotist was pondering the situation following the attack on Creel’s compound.

By all accounts it had dealt The Master a massive blow.

However, the war was not over, and he had retaliated swiftly.

While she was hypnotized by Constance, Victoria had revealed that Mistress Olivia was a double agent working for her.

Constance had taken that information with her when she escaped, and had obviously reported it to the Master.

The day after the attack Olivia’s body had been discovered in an alley; she had apparently leapt from the roof of a five-story balcony.

Despite the fact that Victoria often proclaimed herself a sociopath, she was not truly emotionless, and actually felt both remorse and somewhat responsible for Olivia’s death.

Not as much as a typical person perhaps, but still it was partially your fault…, Victoria thought as she paced.

A ruthless and pragmatic woman, Victoria would not dwell on what had happened to Olivia for long.

She volunteered, and knew the danger. Besides, you tried to call her as soon as you left the compound, she didn’t answer. Forget her, she’s gone. You have other things to think about, she told herself firmly.

Olivia’s death still nagged at her, but she had successfully reduced it to a minor annoyance at the bottom of a long list of things that demanded her attention.

Victoria’s thoughts shifted to what was actually dominating her thoughts, the true source of her pacing

Something much more pleasant, something that made her both uncharacteristically nervous and excited.

Donna was coming over.

After being rescued, Victoria had not been able to get Donna off her mind; she was extremely grateful, and had realized she was attracted to the sexy blue-eyed hypnotist-sorceress.

Extremely attracted.

“Fuck, it is like I have some school-girl crush…she saved you, so what…she is so damned sexy though…fuck…the worst that can happen is she turns you down…it’s not like you can get away with hypnotizing her…fuck, Victoria get ahold of yourself,” Victoria said out loud, continuing to pace.

Her heart began to pound when there was a knock at the door.

Victoria glided gracefully over to answer it.

Donna stood there with a beaming smile…and nothing else.

She was completely naked, her hands behind her back.

“I hope you don’t mind, I left my clothes with Tanya,” Donna said slyly.

Victoria laughed.

“Not at all; In truth, I was going to ask you out tonight. Please come in,” she replied, relieved that Donna appeared to reciprocate in her attraction.

“Oh my, you mean like on a date?” Donna asked, stepping inside the bedroom.

“Yes, as a matter of fact; a real date. However, it appears you are looking to skip that part,” Victoria replied.

The stunning dark-haired, dark-hypnotist let her rob slither off, revealing her peerless, statuesque body.

Donna grinned.

“Not too forward of me, I hope,” she said, admiring Victoria from head to perfect toes.

“Not at all; would you like a drink?” Victoria asked, turning toward the room’s fully stocked bar.

“Actually, I want to show you something first,” Donna replied, bringing her hands out from behind her back.

Victoria turned around.

She gasped in surprise as a massive green emerald filled her vision, spinning on the end of a gold chain and reflecting the light into her purple eyes.

Victoria recognized The Envious Tear.

Lady Constance had taken the powerful hypnotic gemstone from Victoria after hypnotizing her, and then put between Donna’s tits before making her escape.

“Wait, what…?” Victoria asked in confusion as her eyes locked onto the dazzling emerald and following it.

By the time she realized what was happening, it was too late.

“Relax Victoria…you know you want me…see only the emerald, hear only my voice…let my voice guide you…soothe you…relax you…you want to listen to me…you need to listen to me…you like me Victoria…you really like me…it is so easy to simply relax and listen to me…isn’t it Victoria…?” Donna asked seductively.

Her own hypnotic power was being amplified many times over by the hypno-gem.

“I…I…yes…,” Victoria said slowly.

Normally she had one of the strongest wills and most powerful minds of any hypnotist, able to resist most inductions with relative ease.

However, the suggestions Donna had implanted via her hypnotic lighting combined with the power of the Envious Tear made resistance impossible.

“That’s it…just relax for me Victoria…you are safe…relax, and listen to my voice…you are already in trance, already hypnotized…open to my suggestions…feeling so good…dropping deeper and deeper…so relaxed now…hypnotized…you are falling in love with me, Victoria…you cannot resist me…you love me…you want to listen to me, please me…obey me…don’t you dear?” Donna purred.

“Yesss…obey…,” Victoria said slowly, her eyes glassy as she sank deep into trance.

“Very good…now why don’t you kneel before Me…you will get on your knees…,” Donna suggested as the emerald continued to spin.

Victoria sank to her knees, her eyes still glued to the Envious Tear.

“You are mine, you love me…say it,” Donna suggested firmly.

“I am yours…I love you,” Victoria agreed helplessly.

Satisfied, a smirking Donna put the Envious Tear around her neck and then closed and locked the bedroom door.

“When I snap my fingers, you will be fully aware and awake, and have no memory of me hypnotizing you. You will completely happy and accepting of the fact that you love me and want to serve me, Victoria. Pleasing Me and making Me happy will make you feel wonderful, happy and fulfilled. If I ever call you Purple Pet, you will instantly drop into a deep hypnotized state, ready to follow my suggestions and obey my commands. Do you understand me?” Donna asked, sitting on Victoria’s bed.

“Yes, Donna,” Victoria agreed.

Donna nonchalantly gave a loud snap.

Victoria started as she came out of hypnosis.

She looked confused to be on her knees.

“Donna…?” she asked, far more meekly than she had ever spoken to anyone.

Goddess Donna; you are going to worship me, after all. That is what you want, isn’t it?” Donna asked slyly.

Victoria nodded eagerly.

“Yes, Goddess Donna! Please, allow me to worship you…I…I love you,” she said to her own surprise.

Victoria was vaguely aware she must have gotten hypnotized.

She didn’t care.

Donna grinned.

“Of course, Victoria. Why don’t we start with a little foot worship, since you are already down there; crawl to me and suck on my toes,” Donna suggested seductively.

Victoria immediately went to her hands and knees and began to crawl toward her Goddess.

Donna could not help laughing evilly as Victoria began to enthusiastically suck on her toes; her true nature had won out.

Donna fully intended to have the sexy dark-haired hypnotist eating both her ass and her pussy before the night was over. She also had every intention of returning the favor, using Victoria’s pleasure to reinforce her control.

She was extremely pleased with how events had played out; her conclave was reformed and stable, they had struck a major blow against The Master, and she was now in possession of both Victoria Dominique and a powerful hypno-gem. She had lost her magic arm-band, but her powers remained strong.

“Despite what Bella thinks, I am the one that will put Peggy on her knees when the time comes,” she said to herself, imagining her rival was the one sucking her toes rather than Victoria.

She of course had much to do before she dealt with Peggy; the war was not over, and she still needed to find out what Lady Constance was playing at, but that all could wait another day.

Right now Goddess Donna intended to bask in the glory of her power and success.

“Okay dear, time to move on. Please eat my pussy, Victoria,” Donna commanded.

She laid back and spread her legs.

Victoria moved up onto the bed and lowered her face to Donna’s wet pussy, plunging her tongue deep into her Goddess and licking vigorously.

Donna let out a primal scream, losing herself in the ecstasy of her dominance.