The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dear Diary

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

KAREN:

Okay, I’ve had just about enough of this. I just can’t stand it any longer. I have to say this and I have to say this now before I lose the nerve. It’s been building in me for months now and I just have to let it go right here and now.

I want to sleep with Angela and I’m going to hypnotize her into sleeping with me.

I know, I know, it sounds nuts. Well, not the wanting Angela bit. I mean, I’ve loved her almost since she moved in with me. Come on, look at her. Orange hair cut in pageboy style, that gorgeous face, long legs and I’ve seen her naked briefly when she’s changing. Okay, her breasts may be smaller than mine but they’re so pert and pointed, I have to stop myself from just taking them in my hands and squeezing them right there. And those lips, oh, god, those wonderful lips. I’ve been wanting to kiss them for so long now.

Well, as I’ve said, I’ve been wanting to get in Angela’s pants for the longest time now. It’s just I’m so terrified of what would happen if she refused. It could wreck the friendship, she’d move out, word might get out, it’d just be too horrible. Well, I was surfing the net the other day and I think I found a way to achieve my dreams.

Now, I know that under hypnosis you can’t make a person do anything they wouldn’t normally do. Okay, I can handle that. Besides, as erotic as the thought of making love to Angela is, I don’t want her to be a zombie while it’s happening. I want her awake and loving it, which is where my plan comes in. It may take a little while but if it works, it will be worth it. Wish me luck.

ANGELA:

I had an odd day today. Not really weird, just a little—off. It all started last night really. I came home late from working and saw Karen watching TV. She was already set for bed, a loose t-shirt and panties. I know I shouldn’t be so down on Karen only having a part-time job. It pays enough for her half of the rent and she’s great to be around. Still, I wish she had more that just a waitress job. I hate to think I’m looking down at her just because I’ve got a job at a model agency. Not a model, although Karen has said I could do it. No, working in the photography department is fine with me.

Anyway, I was getting ready for bed, stripping off my suit, and Karen wanted to show me something. Seems she’d been going through her old stuff and found a watch that used to belong to her grand-father. One of those old-style watches that pops open, attached to a chain. She told me how she had decided to shine it up a bit, send it to her parents as a gift. She held it up for me to see and I had to admit it was a nice watch. It caught the light pretty well and seemed to glow as it swung from side to side. It was funny but I couldn’t seem to look away from the watch. It was one of those really fascinating things, you know? Something you really can’t look away from, it just draws your attention in, watching it swing and swing and swing......

Anyway, I woke up this morning. Funny, I don’t even remember changing or getting into bed. Weird, I know but I didn’t pay much attention to it. Anyway, I went to work and it seemed to go pretty well. Only......

Well, I guess it started at about lunchtime. While I was watching the models change, I felt something, something I never really felt before. I’d seen them change a lot but this time I caught myself looking at them, I mean really looking at them. At their breasts, their pussies, their asses, their legs. I can’t explain why I did it, it’s just so out of character for me. I mean, sure, it’s been a while since I was with a guy but I think it’s a bit early to go that direction, okay?

Maybe it’s me, maybe I’ve just been working too hard. I just need to get a good night’s sleep and everything will be all right. Everything will be just fine.

KAREN:

It worked. Holy shit, it worked. I put her under. Twice now! And it’s working, it’s actually working!

The first time was pretty simple. I was right to hit her while she was tired out and ready for bed anyway. She was a pretty good subject, I think (I don’t have a basis for a comparison, so I can’t say for sure) and went under much faster than I expected her to. I just swung the watch back and forth in front of her face, telling her how fascinating it was, how fascinating it was to look at, then shifted to telling her how relaxed she felt watching it swing, how watching it swing made her feel more and more relaxed. I was kind of surprised that she didn’t shut her eyes but just sat there, staring blankly forward. God, she looked so much more sexy with that blank stare on her face.

I didn’t do anything too major, just had her change in front of me. Seeing her naked in front of me, those breasts, that ass, I had to restrain myself from jumping her bones right then and there. I had to wait, let my programming take hold.

I started off slow, just whispering to her subconscious about how attractive women seemed, how much more desirable they looked to her. I figure with her job that should have a bit more effect than other people and should get her mind rolling. I left her there, drifting into a normal sleep, my suggestions seeping into her dreams as I left her.

The next night I did the same thing and she went under even faster this time. I watched her undress and this time I couldn’t resist, I had to grab at her ass. She stiffened and I was afraid she would wake up but she just went about putting on her nightie. I put her back into bed, telling her the same thing, only this time, I adjusted it a bit. Instead of women in general, I started her thinking more about me. In bed with me, having sex with me. I only hope it works out as well I hoped. Fingers crossed.

ANGELA:

What the hell is wrong with me? A week ago, I was straight as an arrow, now all I can think of is me and Karen fucking like crazy. It was bad enough when I kept finding myself looking at the women on the job. Then it moved onto looking at the girls more than the guys at the bar the other night. But now the dreams have taken a seriously weird turn.

It started off as random images, flashes in my mind of me and another woman naked in bed. I wrote it off to exhaustion at first, but they continued and the last couple of nights, the woman has changed to a clear picture: Karen. It’s weird, it’s like I know what she looks like naked somehow and I want to touch her, to kiss her, to rub my hands all over her body. And what’s more, I want it to happen and that’s what’s freaking me out.

Last night, I did something I never thought I could do. I woke up in the middle of the night and got out of bed, walking towards Karen’s room. I slipped through the door and saw her lying on the bed, a shaft of moonlight hitting her naked body. Oh, god, she was beautiful, her dark hair flowing onto the pillow, her ample chest rising with each breath. Before I knew it, I was on the edge of the bed, my hand crawling up her body. I couldn’t help myself, I put my face down to her chest and began licking at one breast. I pushed those two great tits together and just kept licking at the one nipple while I massaged her breasts.

After a few minutes, Karen suddenly moved under me and I rose up, afraid she’d wake up. Instead, she just rolled over onto her stomach, giving me a great view of that ass. I touched it gently, letting my fingers snake along it, massaging the tender buttocks gently. I felt myself getting wet at this, at touching my sleeping roommate and wondered what it would be like to just kiss her over and over.

I walked out after a few minutes, leaving her sleeping there. I went right to my bed where I fingered myself to sleep, my dreams filled more and more with me and Karen in bed together, dreams I want to come true so badly.

KAREN:

Okay, this is it. D-Day. Tonight is when my plans all come true.

It’s gotten to the point where I don’t even have to say anything, I just hold the watch up and she’s out like a light. I’ve been watching her watching me over the last few nights and I know she wants me now. I can’t tell you how hot it is to know that and just wait for her to make a move. I was awake when she came in that night and felt me up. God, I nearly came when she started rubbing my ass, but I held it in until she left.

Well, that’s it. No more waiting. Tonight, I’m doing it with Angela and nothing can stop me. One more swing of the watch and it’s all over. God, I can’t wait.

ANGELA:

Last night, I did something I never thought possible. I made love to Karen and I loved every second of it. And I can’t wait to do it again.

I came home from work and saw her on the couch, fiddling with something. I asked what it was and she held up that old watch of her grandfather’s again. I must have gotten dizzy or something because the next thing I knew I was sitting on the couch across from her. I just looked at her, that wonderful face framed by her dark hair and I couldn’t wait any longer, I just leaned over and kissed her.

She kissed me back long and hard, her tongue snaking into my mouth and sliding inside. I tried to answer it back as much as I could, embracing her as we rose up and started towards her bedroom, stripping each other of our clothing as we went. The minute her bra was off, I went back to those wonderful breasts, licking at the nipples as I ran my hands over her body. We stood by the bed for a few moments, naked, running our hands over each other. I squealed slightly as I felt her hands grab my ass and push my onto the bed.

We rolled around for a bit before she pushed my on back and began sliding down my body. Jesus, when her hands touched my tight breasts, I went wet instantly and when she spread my legs, I knew what was coming and couldn’t wait for it. I shuddered as her tongue slid into my passage and began licking at me. I reached down and ran my hands through her long hair as she went at it, lapping away at my pussy, her hands smoothly running over my thighs, pinching them slightly as she licked me out. I just threw my head back and moaned as she went at it, the incredible feelings of desire higher than anything I could ever have dreamed of, her tongue licking at me like it was alive, driving me further into ecstasy until I finally came full on onto her face, my body wracked with pleasure.

I just lay there, gasping for breath as I shook off my first lesbian orgasm. Suddenly, Karen was on top of me, sitting herself onto my face, her pussy inches above me. I licked at it, slowly at first, the sweet taste surprising me, but soon I was really getting into it, licking away at her clit with an ease that surprised me. I reached around and gripped her great ass as I ate her out, her body shifting slightly on top of me as we went at it. I slid my fingers over to her ass, entering it slightly as I licked her out and loved the thrill as she cried out as she began to come again and again onto me, the first of many orgasms we’d be enjoying together.

KAREN:

God, it was better than I’d dreamed. I ate her out, she ate me out, we did a 69, we rubbed out pussies together, fingered each other, it was wonderful. I’m looking at her even as I write this, watching her sleep in exhaustion from what I hope will be only the first of several nights together.

You know, I’ve been thinking. Angela’s friend Brooke is coming to town soon. I wonder how she’d feel about my grandfather’s watch? Something tells me I’d better get a bigger diary. I’m going to have a lot more to write in soon.