The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

USUAL DISCLAIMERS: If you are a minor or are offended by sexual content, don’t read any further. This story may not be reprinted for any profit oriented purpose. The characters here are fictional and use of any names found here does not imply designs on any real person.

Debbie, Dan and the Demon

(mc, mmf, ffm, ff, bi, etc)

Chapter VI

Life was pretty good, for two people who were at the beck and call of a demon. They enjoyed each other’s bodies often and variously, which left them much closer romantically than they were before Paris. And, Zach used his considerable influence to make their lives more comfortable too. Dan was in sales for a software firm, and he found a much larger percentage of customers saying “yes” than previously. Zach explained to him that he wouldn’t just reach out and grab someone that was really opposed to a purchase, but that where the customer was on the edge, Zach would push him over. Debbie was a mid-level manager for an insurance company. She found herself with far more cooperative co-workers and more appreciative bosses. Part of this came from her change of wardrobe. Previously Debbie dressed in a drab, sometimes severe manner designed to hide her body. She had changed after to Paris to a wardrobe that wasn’t trashy, but was definitely sexy. She was the talk of the office. After a second promotion, Zach explained that he was rewarding their cooperation, and that he wanted them free to concentrate on pleasing him rather than worrying about money.

* * *

Li visited from time to time. The last time included a hot sixty-nine of Debbie and Li. The gorgeous oriental woman stretched out on top and both women devouring the other’s pussy madly while Dan alternated fucking each one in both the cunt and ass. Debbie still felt a thrill remembering how Dan’s cock looked up close as it plunged into Li’s ass while Debbie was still sucking the flight attendant’s slit and Li drummed her tongue on Debbie’s clit, her fingers plunging deep into the willing wife’s twat. When she left, Zach explained that he had a strong grip on Li, but that he hadn’t made her aware of it. Li thought all of her activities were her own still. And in fact she had always been wildly sexual and somewhat promiscuous. But Dan and Debbie were surprised though, when Zach told them he’d be bringing Li back soon, with her husband. Neither had any idea that Li was married!

* * *

Debbie was entering work, alone in the elevator, when she felt hands she couldn’t see slip around her waist and up to her breasts, cupping the lovely mounds firmly and massaging them. She felt a large hard-on pressed against her ass at the same time Zach’s voice said in her head, “time to play.”

“Now, Zach?”

“Soon, lovely Debra, I’ve not had you myself yet, not physically.”

“I wondered when you would, Dan told me about Bobbie”

“I wanted to be at full strength physically before I had you, my dear. Now I am, though I’m not quite able to be visible yet. If I really try, you could see an outline of me, but that can wait. Having you can’t.”

“So, if Dan gets his secretary as a toy, what do I get?”

“You get me. But I see your point. Well, your assistant Tricia is a tasty looking morsel, do you want her as your toy?”

“She is tempting, maybe someday, but right now I was thinking of someone with a cock, maybe more than one someone.”

“I like the way you’re thinking today. Who shall I give you?”

“How about Steve Torgen and Ted Swanson? Can I have them, my morning is pretty open?”

“You surprise me. Steve I expected. You’ve been eyeing his crotch and practically spreading your legs in the hallway for him, you little slut.”

“I had a good teacher.”

“Yes, you do. But Ted? Decent enough body, at least clothed. But you’ve no love lost for him.”

“That’s why I want him.”

“Oh, this should be fun then. I’ll let you drive the show, surprise me, I’ll just make sure both do as you say. But first, me.”

“Yes sir,” Debbie smiled, thinking the response Zach wanted. She entered her office, greeting Tricia as she passed and picturing her assistant’s face pressed to her own cunt. She’d have to use Tricia soon.

“Very soon,” Zach thought to her.

Debbie closed the door and immediately felt Zach’s large hands again, locking her against a powerful feeling body that felt clearly nude already. Her hands reached behind her and felt thigh muscles like steel, then reached further only to find her hands couldn’t even grip the strong muscles of Zach’s ass. His cock pressed insistently against her own butt as Zach pulled up her short skirt. Her skimpy lace panties were no barrier to the fiery heat of Zach’s cock, which felt enormous to Debbie, sending a thrill of fear through her as well.

Zach pushed Debbie physically, rather than mentally, to her desk chair, opened her silk blouse and scooped her firm tits out of the matching demi-cups, flicking the nipples with his thumbs. Debbie moaned with heat, and reached out to hold the demon’s cock. She gasped again at the size. Easily 12 inches long and nearly as big around as her wrist, this was the biggest cock she had ever...well, she actually hadn’t seen it, but its heft in her hand left nothing to doubt.

“Is this...is this what you actually look like?” Debbie asked mentally.

“I can be whatever shape I choose, even female, though I’ve rarely chosen that. My body is an expression of my mood and will, shaped as I want it to be and malleable to my thought. Feel.”

As Zach spoke in her mind, the cock grew even larger, until she could no longer get her hands around it. Debbie was amazed, and terrified. “Zach,” she quailed, “I can’t...this would...”

“Don’t fret Debra,” Zach reassured her, “this was just a demonstration.” With that the cock reformed again, to one even smaller than the original, about 9″ long and proportionally shaped. “Now suck me, Debra. Show me how well you can suck my cock when its normally sized.”

Debbie’s mouth opened and dived onto the thick cock. She took most of it in one stroke, then pulled it out and ran her lips and tongue over the now wetted skin and over and over the bulbous head. Then she plunged it in and out shallowly and quickly before building to a rhythm of deep strokes, not down her throat, but filling her mouth totally. Her sought out and found large balls, and she fondled them. She dropped out of her chair to her knees, her full tits bouncing as she did, and moved her head under Zach’s cock to take each ball into her mouth in turn, sucking and licking them, rolling them over her tongue before resuming a steady sucking of Zach’s pulsing dick. She wanted him now, wanted to feel the demon’s cum pouring into her mouth, not sure what it would feel or taste like.

What she really wanted was to be fucked, hard. But she knew Zach could do that without a break after cumming in her mouth, and she knew he wanted her to take his load down her throat, to be his servant, not his lover.

Debbie increased the depth of her strokes, taking the throbbing meat partially down her throat and pumping her hand in time with her head. She felt Zach’s cock swell and began faster, slightly shallower strokes, leaving her throat free to swallow. Zach growled and his cock began pumping cum furiously, the cum flaming hot as it poured into her throat and quickly overflowed her lips. There was no salty taste, just heat and sweetness as the demon kept spewing his cum into Debbie. She drank from it like a garden hose, trying to capture all the cum she could, and like a garden hose it overflowed to her face and breasts, covering them in the hot slime.

At last, Zach stopped and said, “Excellent, Debra, all I could want”

“Fuck me Zach, please,” Debra begged, pulling herself onto the desk and spreading her legs wide, pussy dripping wet from her excitement at sucking Zach off.

“No,” Zach said.

“What! Please, I need it, I need you. Fuck my brains out!”

“I don’t want to spoil you for Steve and Ted,” Zach said. “I want you hot and ready for action while I watch. I’m not even going to let you get yourself off right now.”

Debbie moaned in frustration, her fingers had already begun rubbing her engorged clit toward an explosive climax that she could now feel receding.

Zach continued, “I’ve called to Steve and Ted, they’ll be in shortly. Do you want to clean up first?”

Debbie slipped into the washroom in her office (a perk with her recent promotion) and cleaned the invisible cum off of her, also straightening her hair and clothes, though showing even more cleavage than was now usual for her and leaving off her demi-bra and panties.

Ted Swanson was a co-worker. He was a bit lower on the totem pole after Debbie’s last promotion, and he resented it. He’d always been a pain in the ass, making sexual comments about Debbie and other attractive women back when these really bothered Debbie and boasting publicly about women he’d bedded and the things he’d had them doing. Now that Debbie had advanced, he’d begun making comments about her getting her promotion “on her back”, though he had no idea how close to the truth he really was. Debbie was pissed off with him and was ready for some sexual revenge. Despite his personality, Debbie had to admit that Ted was a handsome and well built man.

Steve Torgen was a younger man, new to the company and every woman’s heart throb. Tall, muscular, blonde and handsome. Steve was a quiet but friendly man who exuded confidence of every sort, and as a result saw no need to be boastful. Though everyone was sure that Steve’s bed was rarely empty, and some of the women who accompanied him to company functions were stunningly beautiful, he never discussed sex with people at work. Debbie had watched him for quite a while, noticing a sizable bulge at Steve’s crotch when he was near her and admiring his lean ass and strong, long fingered hands.

Ted came into her office first, pissed off expression on his face. “What do you want Debbie? I’ve got better things to do than answer your calls for help.” Ted plopped himself into one of the visitor’s chairs in front of Debbie’s desk.

“Ted,” Debbie began smoothly, “thanks for coming. I do have something I wanted to ask you to do.” Debbie walked around the desk and sat on the edge in front of Ted. Her long, lovely legs, covered with thigh-high stockings crossed and dangled in front after presenting Ted with a very brief, uncertain view of her thighs and bare crotch.

“What is it Debbie, something you can’t do yourself, as usual?”

“Ted, I could do it myself, but I think you’ll do it better. So I thought I’d have you do it for me.”

“Have me do it! Your getting pretty high and mighty aren’t you? What is it you thought you’d ‘have’ me do, and why would I want to do it?”

“Well, Ted, I’m hornier than a three-balled tomcat right now. And I thought I’d have you eat my pussy for me instead of just getting myself off,” Debbie purred. Debbie uncrossed her legs, leaving them tantalizingly apart just in front of Ted’s face.

“I always knew you were a slut...,” Ted started. He was clearly struggling with his words though, Zach’s influence was moving him in a direction he hadn’t gone before.

“In fact, Ted,” Debbie continued, “I thought maybe I’d sit on your face until your whole head is drenched in my pussy juices. I think you want to be treated that way. Don’t you?”

“No,” Ted said, weakly. “I don’t need to...” his voice trailed off, but he began to rise from the chair.

“Sit down, Ted.” Debbie said firmly and coldly. “A big, strong guy like you wouldn’t want to just eat pussy though would you. You’d want to fuck too. OK, you can fuck your hand, you can fuck my skin, I might even let you fuck my tits if you do a good job eating me. But you won’t be fucking anything else. OK with you? Now enough with the small talk, off with the clothes.

Ted had no idea why he was obeying, but he was. He rose and took off his clothes. His waist was trim, his shoulders and chest hairy and broad. He was clearly in good shape. But his cock was average at best. Debbie also removed her clothes.

“That’s the cock you’re so proud of?” Debbie said. “Is that the best it can do? Come on, try to get it up harder for me. Jerk off for me a while.

“Listen Debbie...,” Ted started. But Debbie cut in.

“No more of that from you. I think calling me Debbie is a bit familiar. Let’s try ma’am, or Ms. Evans. Now stroke that cock, see if you can get it any harder.”

Ted’s resistance seemed to give out as he found his hand obeying, holding his cock and stroking it, his other hand cupping his balls. He moaned.

“That’s better, Ted,” Debbie went on. “Do you want to eat my cunt?”

“Yes” Ted said. “Yes, what?” Debbie said sharply. “Yes, ma’am,” Ted said weakly, his eyes closing as he started to heat up from the masturbation.

“Tell you what, Ted. Why don’t you lay on my desk, that’s right, I want you eating my pussy now. If you do it well I might play with your cock.”

Ted laid on the desk and the nude Debbie straddled his face, her shaved pussy already gleaming with juice. Whether already good at it or just spurred on by Zach, Ted was good at eating pussy. His tongue danced on her clit, periodically diving into her snatch deeply or running between her lips repeatedly. Ted’s cock stood up hard, but Debbie ignored it. Instead she spread her thighs wider and bore her cunt down harder on Ted’s mouth, bucking her hips as she fucked his face. Her hands squeezed her tits as she felt her delayed orgasm approach. When it hit, she cried out loudly, no worrying about others hearing, and kept bucking on Ted’s face until a second wave crashed over her.

“Not bad, Ted.” Debbie said to the moaning man. Ted squirmed in frustration beneath her, unable to put his cock anywhere but into thin air, and unable even to reach it himself. “That’s a good start. Oh, did you want me to stroke your cock?”

“Yes!”

“Ah ah,” Debbie chided.

“Yes please, ma’am?” Ted responded like a naughty child.

Debbie turned around, straddling Ted with her ass toward his face. She stroked Ted’s rigid cock slowly and lightly, knowing this would both excite him and frustrate him further since he really wanted to be pumped hard toward orgasm. Ted groaned and tried thrusting his groin up into Debbie’s hand, but each time he tried she simply took her hand away.

“Did you want something, Ted?” Debbie asked sweetly.

“Yes, Ms....Ms. Evans. Please suck my cock!” Ted blurted out, finally.

“No, I don’t think so. In fact I’m offended by the request. I think I’ll stop even touching your cock.”

“No, please!” Ted begged.

“I might reconsider while you lick my ass. A good rim job always makes me feel cooperative.” With that, Debbie reached back and spread her luscious ass, then lowered her browneye to Ted’s mouth. She soon felt his tongue begin to lick tentatively around her ass hole.

“Oh, you’ll have to do better than that Ted,” Debbie demanded.

Ted’s tongue began to rim Debbie more assertively, going round her flinching anus, pressing firmly on the sphincter rim.

“Come on, Ted, tongue fuck me. You want me to make you cum, don’t you.”

Ted pulled Debbie lower onto his face. His tongue began to probe into Debbie’s ass, soon working to a rapid, repeated penetration, reaching as deeply into her ass hole as his tongue could go.

“Aaahhh,” Debbie sighed, “that’s better. Keep going.”

As Ted kept ass fucking Debbie with his tongue, the office door opened and Steve Torgen entered.

“Hi Debbie...oh, um, I can see this isn’t a good time,” Steve said quickly, averting his head and starting to turn around toward the door.

“Yes it is, Steve, its a perfect time, I’ve been expecting you,” Debbie said, her voice husky with lust. Debbie cupped her perfect tits in her hands and held them out toward Steve as she rode Ted’s tongue. Steve knew he should be leaving, but he was entranced (helped along by Zach, of course). He’d been watching Debbie since he joined the firm. He noticed her even before her trip to Paris and subsequent change of personality and wardrobe, seeing through the severe clothing to the body beneath. He’d fantasized about her, her face sometimes covering in his mind the one actually in bed with him when he made love. Since her return from France, Steve was nearly obsessed with Debbie. He was afraid to stand near her because his was constantly hard when he was. And with the nearly 10″ dork in his pants, a hard on was easily noticed by the whole office. Steve was confident, but didn’t want to appear juvenile, or piss one of his bosses by having her think he was hitting on her. Now her availability flooded his mind. Without saying anymore Steve just began stripping off his clothes. His ripped abs and chisled muscles were more than pleasing to Debbie’s lustful eyes, his jutting cock a magnet for her eyes.

“Come over here, Steve,” Debbie invited, “that’s right Ted, just keep licking me.”

Steve started at Ted, momentarily coming to himself, but by then Debbie had reached out for Steve’s cock and guided it between her tits. She squeezed her sweaty mounds around Steve’s cock, rocking her upper body up and down, effectively stroking Steve’s cock and eliciting a groan of lust. Steve reached down and took a hand full of hair, tilting Debbie’s face up and kissing her hard, their tongues twining like twisting snakes. Breaking the kiss, Debbie leaned forward and took Steve’s cock in her mouth. Steve held her head in both hands and began to fuck her lips, his dick pumping deeply into her mouth and passing through the hand that had also wrapped around.

Ted was aware of Steve and his knowledge of the situation left him even more frustrated. His hips bucked, trying to make contact between Debbie’s body and his straining dick. Debbie just pushed her ass back harder against Ted’s face, nearly smothering him in the cheeks he had so often wanted to squeeze when Debbie passed by.

“Come around behind me, Steve,” Debbie panted, removing her mouth from Steve’s pulsing organ. “Fuck me from behind, I’m sure Ted won’t mind, will you Ted?”

Steve walked around the desk as Debbie leaned forward, pressing her body to Ted’s and lifting her ass from his mouth. Ted’s slobber and her earlier climaxes left Debbie’s cunt sopping and open, waiting for the reaming out that she’d wanted all morning. Ted groaned as Debbie trapped his cock beneath her body, sliding her sweaty skin along his cock. He wanted to come desperately, but Debbie left him on the edge, and Zach was blocking his release as well, enjoying the man’s sexual torment.

As Steve entered Debbie, she nearly came again. Steve’s massive cock stretched her already loosened pussy, and he quickly started pumping her deeply. His hands spread her ass cheeks wide, holding her in place and open to him with a grip that felt not much less strong than Zach’s. Debbie loved it. Lowering herself just a bit, she felt Ted start to lick her clit even as Steve kept pumping her twat harder and faster. The combination was too good to resist, her orgasm thundered into her, leaving her almost faint. Still Steve drove his cock into her, again and again his hot meat plunged deeply into her dripping pussy. Her juices poured down into Ted’s waiting mouth.

“Do you want to come, Ted?” Debbie panted.

“Oh yes, ma’am.” Ted groaned.

“Okay then, fuck my skin, feel your cum slide between us.”

Debbie held more still as Ted began to pump his cock between their pressed-together bodies. Debbie’s hand cupped his balls, squeezing gently but letting him know who was boss. Zach released his block on Ted and the cum shot hard from his dick, immediately smearing between Ted and Debbie’s already sweat-slicked torsos, coating Debbie’s tits and belly and sliding across Ted’s stomach. As Ted came, he heard Steve call out. Hot cum pumped deeply into Debbie pussy. She clamped down her cunt muscles best she could to increase the feeling for Steve as he increased the speed with which he slammed his cock into her. The cum was pumped out of her juicy pussy too, streaming mixed with Debbie’s own nectar into Ted’s mouth. He drank deeply of his first taste of sperm as Debbie kept her crotch pressed to his face, but he didn’t protest, lost in the feeling of his own orgasm against Debbie’s body.

Steve finally stopped and withdrew from Debbie’s liquid center. As he came out, more cum flowed to Ted’s mouth from Debbie’s gaping pussy. He tried to move away, but a little pressure from the hand around his balls persuaded him to drink what was given to him. Debbie sat up, her cunt coming down again on Ted’s mouth.

“Don’t go away yet Steve,” Debbie said lovingly, “Ted clean me up and make it quick.”

Ted licked and sucked Debbie clean. Then she rose and told Ted, “Now clean Steve, you seem to like his cum well enough.” This while applying pressure again to the testicles in her hand. Ted opened his mouth and Debbie guided Steve’s now half hard slimy cock into Ted’s mouth. Ted pumped his face onto the cock, sucking it clean, then licked Steve’s ball and cock dry. Steve, who might normally protest, didn’t even think anything was unusual, Zach had a nice grip on his mind and didn’t plan to let go of either man in the foreseeable future. Steve’s cock started to harden again in Ted’s mouth, but Debbie stopped them.

“That’s enough, if you two want to continue you can do it on your own time. Steve, I expect you’ll forget all about this (this really said for Zach’s benefit, who assured Debbie it was so). Ted, you’ll forget the specifics, but you’ll remember who’s boss, and you’ll think you feel my grip on your nuts whenever you see me make a fist like this (showing him her gesture). And one more thing, you’re going to give your mouth or ass to any man that wants you, a big stud like you shouldn’t be hit on by another man too often, so that shouldn’t be a problem. That’s all boys, go clean up and get out.”

Both men did as Debbie said, leaving her office together and beginning to chat about work matters as they left. Debbie relaxed in her chair after cleaning herself up.

“That was very good, Debra, I’m very pleased,” she heard Zach say, “we’ll have to do this again soon.”