The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The deep, dark, sexy truth of it all

Tina Hopkins felt weaker and more insignificant than dirt when she saw him walking up her driveway.

Otis Snipes, an old friend of her husband Paul. Paul had a lot of problems but the biggest was gambling. Over the years he had racked up so much money in gambling and drugs she knew that Otis was coming to collect and she braced herself for the encounter.

Knock. Knock.

“Paul doesn’t live here anymore,” Tina said her red hair flaring in the afternoon sun. She was dressed in a pair of blue jeans that hid scrumptious legs and a white blouse that covered her perky B cup breasts.

“Yeah I heard, shame that, but listen he owed me more than a few shiny pennies,” his light British accent set Tina’s nerves on edge and she couldn’t help but notice the piece sticking out of his pants.

“I don’t really have anything, I don’t know what to tell you,” she held back tears.

“You live here?” he asked her eyeballing the small house.

“I rent the basement out,” she said crossing her arms trying to toughen up.

“How about Paullie’s little girl, cute little thing, how old is she now?” he asked with a grin that spread from ear to ear.

“You leave my daughter out of this!” Tina was both angry and scared. She feared for her daughter. Jessica was 18 but still just a girl, a promising girl too and Tina had scholarships in mind for her.

“I think she’s old enough to make her own decisions right? How ‘bout you then? You need to pay that debt somehow,” he eyed her over like you would a piece of meat.

“I-I can pay…how much did Paul owe?” It had to be a large sum, Paul was wild and would often go out drinking and gambling and worse. He got in deep and never made it out. One day he came home with a broken nose and a black eye, he said they were going to take his kneecaps but he promised to pay. He didn’t come home two days later.

“A little under a quarter mill,” what!?!? She was frightened now, “I doubt your job at…what Starbucks could pay for that?”

“But-but-but it’s not my debt its Paul’s, its his and you….you sick bastard you killed him YOU DID THIS!” she lunged at him but he caught her at the wrist and threw her to the floor.

“Well he couldn’t pay, but you can, you still have a nice body,” he was in the main living room now, Tina was lying on the floor helpless, “but even a MILF like you can’t make back his debt, but your daughter, sweet piece of ass right?”

“Y-you leave her out of this!” she tried to stand but slipped on the hardwood floor, Otis took another step forward and then stepped on her ankle so she couldn’t move, “AHHHHH!” she screamed in pain.

“I don’t think I will, you and that teenage dreamgirl are gonna make me more than Paul’s debt because there’s some heavy interest on that,” he was pressing down hard.

“AHHHH! Alright! Alright! I’ll whore for you but please-please leave my daughter out of this!” she said and reached for his leg but it wouldn’t move and the pain intensified.

“That hurt does it? Shame that, anyway as I said I could give a toss what you or she thinks. Not hard to make a whore anymore, she could get into porn easy, make about 3 films a week, whore the rest. Hell, she can make back more than half the debt in say…a few years. That is excluding her expenses…” he trailed off.

“No, NO!” she howled both in pain and fury at how weak she was, “YOU MONSTER!”

“I’m not a monster, I’m just a businessman, besides you would probably like whoring,” he hadn’t removed his foot yet.

“NO! That’s sick those women are the lowest form of trash and you will not be my pimp!”

“Aww resistance how I love it, be at the wharf at 9 AM tomorrow ready to fuck,” he pressed down harder until blood started running.

“Stop aww god it hurts O.K. I’ll go, just please don’t hurt my daughter!” she shouted.

“That’s a good girl, here’s for the pain,” he dropped a few pills at her feet, “and don’t worry I wouldn’t dream of harming such a hot young thing,” with that he turned and walked out with the door still open.

Tina cleaned the little cut on her ankle but the pain was unbearable.

“No, don’t take the pill girl,” she told herself holding three in her hand and a cup of water, “that’s how they get you.”

She hesitated then left it on the counter. Jessica wouldn’t be home until late because of her afterschool sessions and she would probably be up before Tina was up as well. With that knowledge she flipped on the TV but the pain didn’t quit.

No, he won’t own you, you’re not his property!

Despite her fighting she succumbed to the pain and swallowed down the pills.

A feeling of warmth washed over her like heaven in a cloud. Her ankle no longer hurt and she relaxed on the couch.

Maybe it won’t be so bad, it’s just sex right?

She was lying down on the couch, head resting on a pillow, TV barely on. She started to sleep but then her thoughts aroused again.

Not just sex, assfucking, titfucking, facefucking, lezzing out, dick sucking, the whole shebang girl.

“No, no, no, no,” she said, “no stop thinking like this Tina!” she felt silly talking to herself out loud. The basement was hot in July and she found herself sweating profusely.

But it’s nice after awhile right? Some have big…hard….cocks…plugging your holes. And lezzing out won’t be so bad right…pussy might taste good right…no…it would be…delicious…

The phone rang but she ignored it, to wrapped up in her thoughts and her mind.

No, I’m not a whore!

Aren’t you?

Huh? No, I’m, I’m not!

You’re going to the wharf tomorrow, you’re gonna work the corner, flash some tit to get attention, that makes you a whore right?

But I wouldn’t-

You already said you would, and your thinking about it now…whore.

NO!

Whore, slut, tramp, skanky, hussy, cum dumpster, semen bin, pussy with legs!

Well I mean I did-

Yes, you did, so why not enjoy it?

Yeah…why not…I mean it can’t be-

No, it can’t, and maybe they’ll have you do a bit with your daughter I mean she’s pretty-

NO!

But she is right? How many times did you want to squeeze those developing breasts, or run your tongue along her creamy thighs, or kiss those big lips Hmmm?

I-I-err-

A LOT!

YES, OMIGOD she makes me wet!

Tina was wet her juices flowing from her cotton panties. She had her hands in her pants and was stroking her pussy for her life.

Doesn’t she, soon she’ll be in porn…I bet you could do a little mommy-daughter right?

OHGOD YES! Oh I will!

Maybe some FF-FD, maybe do some gangbanging with her, teach her some new tongue tricks for a man’s dick.

Then eat her hot pussy, then licks those big melons for breasts, watch her change…

Yes!

Yes…

Tina orgasmed to her daughter that evening then sank into a blissful sleep. She dreamt of being fucked, repeatedly, each time by a different man. She was an attraction at an amusement park, her ass was bare and on display. Every time someone pulled out another pushed in, each time bigger than the last until Tina herself orgasmed in a climactic rush.

“You’re a good investment sweetmeat…” she heard Otis say and then she awoke in a heat.

“Oh shit its 8!” she said her hands in her pants. She showered, shaved her hairy pussy, and then put her fiery red hair down and it reached the small of her back.

“What to wear, what to wear…something fuckable…” she purred ‘fuckable’.

She found her sluttiest clothes to be 4′ spike heels, a pair of matching fishnet hose that ran up her legs until it reached her bare, naked crotch. She put on a short red skirt over it that still felt too long so she folded the edges in until it was but a half inch below her naked clit. Following that she wore a red lace blouse that skirted around the edges of her breasts just barely covering her nipples it then stopped leaving her navel open before the matching skirt.

For makeup she applied heavy black eyeshadow and liner, then put on fire truck red lipstick that she formed into an ‘O’ and pictured a cock between. Her earrings were big golden half moons that flew around wildly when she walked.

“God I am one hot piece of ass,” she said looking at herself in the mirror.

It was 830 when she started walking, or more like strutting, down the street. Each step she swayed her curvaceous ass around for all to see. Half of it was hanging out and when she walked she felt the hose ride up and brush her clit. She moaned softly with each step.

Once at the wharf she saw Otis there checking his watch. On the corner were two of his girls. One wore a black lacy top that was more of a vest the way it failed to cover her chest or half her nipples. The same girl had matching fishnet stockings and heels that were two inches higher than Tina’s. The second girl wore a pink transparent top that Tina could see her nipple through with ease, she had on a tight pink skirt followed by her lovely legs down to high pink heels. The lacy top had straight black hair that went down to her shoulders and the pink top had two huge pigtails that made her look like a high school cheerleader.

“Your late slut,” Otis said slapping Tina so hard she thought she would cry right there.

“Sorry…” she said softly followed by another slap.

“Sorry, daddy,” he punctuated.

“Sorry daddy,” she said.

“This is Fantasia,” he pointed to the black top, “and Ditzy,” he said pointing towards the cheerleader, “girls this is Candy,” he said pointing to Tina.

“Hey sexy…” Fantasia purred.

“Hi Candy! I’m Ditzy!” Ditzy said with a million dollar smile.

“Hey,” she said, “listen Daddy my ankles been hurting you got anymore of those…pills?”

“You got any money? Then I have pills,” he said.

“Oh, umm no I guess not,” the pain was flaring up bad, it hurt to walk.

“Fine hows about this then, I give you three pills I take it out of your earnings,” he said handing her three pills, five to Ditzy, and two to Fantasia.

“Thanks Daddy!” they all said in unison.

“Be good now, I have other investments to check up on,” he said turning away.

Tina found herself staring at Otis as he walked away with a look of carnal lust and admiration. Her eyes traced down to his zipper and she felt her mouth salivate. Until she felt strong hands grope her voluptuous chest.

“Hey there sexy,” a tall black man said, his disheveled plats following past his shoulders, “how much for you and your friends?”

Tina moaned in sexual bliss as one of his big strong hands pinched a nipple and another twisted her other. She felt his hands move down and begin to squeeze her meaty rump like a piece of meat. He squeezed the cheeks almost painfully and Tina never felt more abused in her life.

YES! She thought in bliss at the abuse and lustful manner the man molested her.

“You just want two?” Fantasia purred and stroked his muscled shoulder.

“Or me too!” Ditzy said bouncing over and rubbing her orbaceous boobies on his side.

“I’ll take Ms. Moans A. Lott here,” he said squeezing Tina, “and you too ms dangerous,” he said moving his other hand to rub Fantasia’s cleavage.

“Mmmm yummy…” Fantasia purred and the three found their way into a back alley somewhere.

While her mommy was getting fucked and exploring her lesbian tendencies Jessica was getting abducted.

“Let me go you sick mother—“ she began but a hard slap silenced her followed by a ball-gag in her mouth.

“That should shut her up,” Bruce, one of Mr. Snipes’ chief lieutenants.

“Yeah I just hope Mr. Snipes let us use this fine piece of ass I’m getting tired of that dumb bimbo Ditzy or whatever her name is,” Brock, the driver said. They had thrown her in the back of a big black van and currently she was tied up with ducktape and the ball gag was causing drool to run down and smear her white blouse.

“I heard this bitch’s mom is hot too, a bon-a-fide MILF,” Bruce said taking another look at their prize.

“Bet she does porn,” Brock smiled looking at her in the rearview mirror. Jessica was crying now, hot tears ran down and mixed with her drool to smear her shirt even more and marred her pretty face.

“Yeah, some hardcore shit, probably double penetration stuff then move onto gangbanging, young bitches are like that,” Bruce said, “I mean look at Charisma, but it doesn’t last right?” he said poking Brock with his elbow.

“Yeah pretty soon they don’t want you in the films no more,” Brock teased catching on.

“Then he tosses you on the streets ‘til some greasy motherfucker knocks you up,” Bruce smirked.

“Yep, but pregnant bitches go for a lot to some creeps out there.”

“I gotta say I’m one of those creeps,” Bruce smiled widely at her, “yeah I like nothing more than getting a pregnant, horny bitch a good ass plugging, or having her suck me off, having that baby taste some semen wouldn’t hurt it.”

“Meh if they put on too much its not doing it for me,” Brock said as though he was describing a racing horse.

“Same here but usually its just the belly, and that shows something…ya know what that is?”

“Entertain me you slimy dirtbag,” Brock said and made a sharp turn that caused Jessica to hit her head hard on the side of the van.

“It shows a woman is a sexual creature, ya know? It shows she was put here for my pleasure…and it tells you she’s a pro fucker ‘cause some other guy got in the sack with her and plowed her beanfield if you know what I mean,” Bruce and Brock broke into guffaws of laughter as the car came to a screeching stop.

“I wonder how he’ll teach her the lesson,” Brock said quietly once they were out and moving to the back doors.

“I don’t care as long as I get to watch,” Bruce grinned and opened up the trunk.

“Hey there sugartits,” Brock said and threw her over his shoulder. His strong arms kept her restrained as they moved into the club.

Jessica heard the sound of music and smelled something musty that could only be sexual fluids. She looked to see one woman on her knees servicing a fat, pudgy guy, two girls making out and rubbing eachother sensuously, some guy fucking a girl up the ass over a couch, and one girl getting ready to go do a strip tease.

She was placed down, still tied up in front of a tall man with short brown hair who she felt very frightened of for some reason.

“Hello there sugartits,” he said with a hint of a british accent. After that he squeezed the aforementioned breasts for a bit before he felt it was enough.

“How you gonna do it boss?” Brock asked.

“Yeah can we watch?”

“Mmmm Otis she looks…yummilicious…” a voluptuous red haired girl said. She had appeared out of nowhere wearing little more than a bra but no bottoms and her pussy was lubricating at the sight of Jessica, “can I keep her?”

Jessica felt like a piece of meat on display.

“She’s your little toy when I don’t need her,” he said eyeing her up and down, “now Jessica, your obviously curious to what’s going on, I would too in your situation, so let me clue you in.”

“This is the best part,” Bruce said.

“Shut up you fucking idiot,” the redhead said, “let’s just watch.”

“Well see your daddy, Paul, couldn’t pay his debt before he kicked the bucket, shame that, but I still need to collect. So your mommy and you are going to pay that off by being my little whores, simple enough, okay let’s get started,” he grinned and produced a small needle with a purple fluid in it, then a second with a pink one, and a third with a black one.

“Just three quick shots, and it’s all done kitten,” the redhead said stroking Jessica’s hair.

Poke. The needle entered her arm and Jessica felt nothing for a moment then a whirlwind of emotions hit her like a ton of bricks.

Otis removed her binding and stared at the open mouthed beauty.

“Like OHMIGOD what am I doing in these HIDEOUS clothes!” she said and began to strip off her top to reveal a large cloth covered pair of breasts.

“What’s your name?”

“Jessie and your one hot motherfucker, hey wanna fuck Jessie’s poop shoot?” Jessie asked with a wicked grin and removed her bottoms and spread her panty clad ass for her pimp.

What am I doing? And why does it feel so fucking good!

“In a minute,” he said poking the needle into her ass.

“Ow what the fuck was that for—“ she was cut off for a second. More emotions flared up.

What is he doing to me and wheres the fucking bar?

“Hey whose a girl gotta fuck to get a drink around here?” she yelled out and one man produced a beer and was coming over.

“Oh hey there big guy,” she said groping Brock’s dick through his trousers, “how about we get acquainted Mr. Prick I’m Mrs. Pussy,” she purred.

“One more now,” he said poking her with the last needle.

“Seriously stop poking me with that and where was the fucking drink?” she shouted even though she was eighteen her throat was parched and beer would do it good.

“Oh, oh god that’s nice,” she moaned as the redhead groped her titties then released for a second, “no, no don’t fucking stop, squeeze Jessie’s titties baby!”

“Alright Jessie what are you?” he asked.

“I’m your motherfucking whore baby, your bottom bitch, the pussy to quench your lust, and I am fucking horny!” she grabbed the beer bottle and drained half of it in one gulp.

“Alright Jessie how about you suck Daddy’s popsicle then?” Otis asked removing his dick from his trousers.

“Awww Otis I wanna turn!” the redhead said.

“Piss off Samara I’ll send you her when I’m ready,” he said.

“Ohmigod I thought you would never asked,” she finished the beer and lowered her head onto Otis’s erect cock.

Her hair was loose now and the silky locks were flying wildly around as her head bounced up and down on his 9′ member. Soon he could bear the sight of the sexy teen turned dirty whore sucking his member. Otis came spasmodically down her eager throat. Jessie almost choked but swallowed it all then licked him clean.

“How about you plug Jessie with that big peter now, hmm?” she asked stroking his hardening cock.

“How about it?” he smiled and lay her over the couch, “time to pop your cherry from behind bitch!”

“Oh yeah, I’m your dirty fucking bitch, fuck your whore!” she said then felt his hot meat enter her sopping slit, “OHMAGAWD your huge!” she shrieked as he pressed into her. He then began to rhythmically he fuck her virgin pussy from behind until he felt something break and a trickle of blood flow.

“Oh god I’m a woman now!” she shouted and orgasmed with him. Once done she cleaned her own juices and his off his shaft and then planted her ass on his cock and slowly bounced up and down while he squeezed her breasts.

“I’ll be your girl on the streets, I’ll get three cocks at once, hell maybe four if they wanna fuck these huge motherfucking tits of mine,” she said rubbing his hands on her orbs.

“You can do –oh nice- porn too, everyone buys that you know why?” he asked pushing up into her asshole.

“Because –Ohmigod right there- because sex sells,” she said and felt his load spurt into her orifices.

“That’s a smart bitch, now get your slutty ass to wardrobe, I want you dressed to fuck when your mommy gets back, until then feel free to work the club,” he said slapping her ass cheek and sending her on her way.

More changes can be made, he thought to himself, a tit job is definitely not out of the question, then collagen to give her BJ lips, an ass lift too so it bounces and rolls for me, piercings on her nipples-big golden bells—, he mused to himself at all the changes he would make to his newest slut.

Porn too, she’ll do everything the web likes, gangbanging and shit, tons of FF stuff, not to mention getting knocked up later, yep you have yourself a nice long term investment here Otis, he mused to himself for awhile but was eventually snapped out of his reverie by Bruce.

“Uh boss Luis wants to know if your new girls good for fucking?” Bruce said.

“Huh?” he said still imagining the transformed Jessie, “oh, oh yeah fuck yeah go ahead and cram her with some cocks, film it, and post it up, she’ll get over a record amount of hits that sexy bitch.”

“You got it boss,” Bruce smiled to himself and felt his cock stiffen at the thought of Jessie being fucked.

It was later in the day when Tina returned. The hot July sun had not been good to her, Fantasia, or Ditzy. She and Fantasia had returned to find Ditzy sucking cocks in a long line of men.

“Hey were open too boys!” Tina said. God what is wrong with me, why am I so eager to- her thoughts were cut short by a big sweaty hard on plugging her mouth. Her eyes zoned out and she began to lick his shaft while toying with his testicles that were bouncing against her chin.

By the end of the day she had a little over 2000 bucks in her skirt, but that was still a lot less than Fantasia or Ditzy. She had sucked 5 cocks while the two had both totaled 15, she had been fucked twice in the alley whereas they had been fucked a combined 8 times each, and she had only given out two handjobs whereas the two were non stop rubbing cock when they weren’t being fucked.

“How do you guys do it?” she asked the girls as they were leading her back to the club.

“Do what?” Ditzy asked with a look of curiosity that resembled a baby trying to do math.

“Yeah what are you worrying your pretty little head over?” Fantasia asked. Tina remembered the lesbian show they had done for the first guy and she felt her pussy heat up at the thought. She remembered tasting her juices and feeling Fantasia’s cold tongue on her hot pussy.

“I was just…I mean you guys made so much more dough, how’d you do it?”

“I think the men just don’t get to see enough of your sexy body!” Ditzy had shouted so loud that a commuter sitting at a bus turned and glared.

“Yeah love, lose the hose, let those legs of yours breathe, and maybe even ditch a skirt here,” Fantasia said removing Tina’s skirt like it was garbage and tossing it on the ground showing the entire world her bare snatch, “and now just,” she took Tina’s lacy top and undid the tie that kept it above her navel. The shirt fell down to just barely eclipse her sopping slit whose bottom lips were still a little visible.

“Tomorrow do that, but put on some filmy panties, I think daddy’ll sell you some…for a price,” Fantasia said. The ‘price’ part worried Tina. Sure she had made 2000 but she bet that about half of that went to Otis at least, plus more for her pills, and now this.

Still it was nice…getting fucked like that…and those pricks tasted good right? She found herself getting wet just at the thought of it.

“Oh one more thing Candy,” Ditzy was giggling.

“Yeah?”

“Get a tit job, a girl could always have a bigger set of norgs,” She said squeezing her own voluptuous chest.

Now that she mentions it…her tits must be two cup sizes bigger than my small little C’s…and bigger tits means more money…besides it would look sexy.

“Yeah babe daddy knows a guy, he’ll hook you up—“

“—for a price,” Tina finished, “I know.”

She meandered through the crowd. Losing her fellow hookers to gropes and squeezes of flesh. One man had gripped her breasts for support and never go, Tina let him motorboat before he said he was off to ‘find a bigger set of tits’.

The music was loud, the dancers were sexy, the men had big wallets, and the room was basically an orgy of pleasure. Woman and woman, man and woman, women and man, men and woman, BJ’s, assfucks, titfucks, handjobs, everything, but finally she made her way backstairs where it was quieter but the orgy wasn’t over and flesh still fucked.

“Daddy?” Tina asked finding Otis sitting in an armchair backstage.

“Back already bitch its only 8!” Otis said glancing at his watch, “but if you are show me what you made,” he said.

She showed him the little bit over 2000.

Otis reached into the pile and took a little more than half, plus an extra 200 for pills.

“Hey that’s way more than half!” she said in outrage.

She felt the sharp sting of pain on her cheek.

“I know it is bitch, because you work for me, you wanna make more money? Learn to fuck better!”

“I’m sorry daddy,” she held back tears again. Why am I letting him treat me this way?

‘Cause you’re a fucking whore. She reminded herself.

“Daddy I was wondering if you have some…sexier outfits for me?”

“Gonna cost you,” he said outstretching a hand.

She placed a fifty in it.

“Uh uh uh,” he smirked. She gave two more hundreds before he was satiated, which left her with just over 300 dollars.

“That’s my bitch, help yourself to any outfits backstage, be sure to return them, oh I forgot to ask, you want bigger tits right?”

“I-I-well it couldn’t hurt…” she said tentatively.

“Damn right it couldn’t hell a MILF with fake breasts whose a natural redhead, couple that with a daughter whose a black haired Pamela Anderson and I got a goldmine here,” he said.

“How much…?”

“What you got left?”

She gave him the rest of her money and felt defeated.

“Good girl, Dr. Stormwell isn’t too professional but he can give you some silicon titties, just say I sent you and ‘the bigger the better’,” he grinned from ear to ear, it was a habit Tina would have to get used to.

“W-where’s my daughter?” she asked.

“Oh Jessie is in the back…filming…” he smiled.

Tina walked away to the backrooms where she found the cameras to be rolling. It was a cheap looking doctor’s office set. Bent over the patient table was Jessie who was wearing a rubber nurse’s outfit that stopped short of her pussy, and skirted along the outside of her breasts. A stethoscope hung from her neck and a nametag was pinned on the bit of fabric across her left breast reading: the slut is in.

She was bent over the patient table where a man behind her who was wearing a doctor’s coat but it was fully open and he was currently pounding her hard and brutally in the ass. A look of pleasure was on her face that Tina hoped to never see on her daughter and she almost walked over and attempted to stop it.

Until she realized how turned on she was.

Fuck, I hope he does that to me… she thought and looked at him hungrily.

“She’s a beauty isn’t she?” Otis asked.

“Yes…” Tina whispered…she’s so…fucking hot…

“ OHMIGOD DON’T STOP NOW!” she howled in lust and he pumped her harder. One thrust, two thrust, three thrust, and one deep one that buried itself in her luscious ass. He came hard and accurately filling her with his hot sticky cum.

A look on her face of pure and utter content that she knew had crossed hers, Fantasia’s, and Ditzy’s earlier that day. She knew what she was and was utterly content with it.

“We made a mess doctor,” Jessie said after he had popped out of her, “how about I clean up a bit?” she purred. Clearly it was no question as she immediately licked both her and his fluids from his now flaccid member.

“And cut!” someone said once it was all gone from his dick and they had let a patient in.

“OHMIGOD MOM?” Jessie asked looking at her mother with gleeful satisfaction, “you will not BELIEVE how fucking awesome it is here. Daddy can my mommy stay” she asked with a fake look of begging.

“She already was, your mom’s been working the street for me, isn’t that right Candy?” he asked squeezing Tina’s perky melons.

“Yeah I’m daddy’s little fucking tramp,” she said putting on a brave face but also feeling pleasure and enjoyment in it.

“OHMIGOD ME TOO!” she squealed, “look mom I gotta go meet someone,” she said pointing her eyes in the direction of the sexy redhead who had showed such interest in her earlier, “we’ll catch up later though and…get to know each other better.” With that she popped her mom’s tit out and pinched the nipple so hard it burned with pleasure and Tina nearly fell over.

“Aww…shes such a good investment…” Otis said watching her flounce off and begin to make out with the redhead.

“What did you…do to her?” Tina was both frightened and wanted to get to know her daughter better now.

“I made her…better…more slutty and feminine. Like I did with you,” he said casually.

“WHAT?” she was outraged. Why so angry, you need to enjoy sex…not fear it. Slut.

“Those pills, a new form of control I’ve been working on…your daughter was an old one, I needed a surefire breaking of her, but now that I know those pills work I’ll be saving a fortune,” he said turning the bottle over in his hand, “wait ‘til these babies are mass produced, soon everyman in the world will be getting more pussy than he ever dreamed…all because of me.”

“You’re a monster, I can’t believe that, that—“

“That you liked it?”

“I didn’t—“

“Oh stuff it bitch you did, the way you dressed, that you even agreed, that you didn’t just call the cops on me after I hurt you like that, look it up that’s a crime stupid slut,” Otis smiled triumphantly.

“Now that I—“

“It’s too late for that, you’re already conditioned to be a world class whore, already conditioned to be a man’s fucktoy.”

“I won’t give in to—“ she was silence with a hand pinching her nipple, “OH, OH GOD, OHMIGOD!” she shrieked at his touch.

“See?” he said removing his hand.

“NO, no please don’t stop,” she tried rubbing her nipples but to no avail.

“Stupid slut,” he smirked.

“Squeeze my tits!” she said thrusting the orbs at him.

“Beg, beg like the slut you are,” he was hard as iron now.

“Please squeeze my tits, I’m…I’m…I’m just a stupid whore who needs her tits squeezed,” she said softly.

“I’m sorry what are you?”

“A slut, a tramp, a skank, a cum dumpster, a hussy, a pussy that needs fucking, I’m a whore!”

“Whose whore are you?”

“Your whore, your FUCKING WHORE! Now squeeze YOUR WHORE’S tits!” she thrust them out and he didn’t deny her. She orgasmed right there with the simultaneous squeezing then writhed in pleasure as he went down to her level.

He unzipped his trousers and plunged right in, finding no resistance, only soft flesh coming together with his erection. Tina’s high heeled feet were up in the air at a 90 degree angle, her hands clawing at the floor mad with lust, and her eyes closed in a thrill of ecstasy. Otis was furiously pumping her full of his dick, trying to get every last inch of his well endowed cock in her.

“Oh, oh god yes, OHMIFUCKINGGOD FUCK ME DADDY!” she howled her nails digging deeper into the carpet.

“Whose daddy’s little whore?”

“I am, I’m YOUR FUCKING WHORE!” she bit her lip and brought her hands to her tits. She began squeezing and pinching her nipples hoping to get them erect then beg him to suck on them.

“Whose gonna eat out her sexy daughter’s hot cunt for me?”

“I AM, I am gonna ohhhhhhhhh sweet Jesus yes…I’LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU DADDY!” she felt her pimp take deeper, swifter thrust and his haste made her eager to accept his seed, “anytime, anywhere, ANYFUC KINGTHING!”

“Oh shit, I’m cumming!” he howled and prepared to explode.

“That’s right paint me with your seed, fuck your bitch pregnant daddy!” she cried out.

“Oh shit yes!!!!” he shouted and a look of calm crossed his face as he sprayed the fields of her womb with his hot seed. He leaned back and sat down on the carpet. His flaccid member still wet with lovemaking juices.

Tina erupted in her own orgasm as well, her screams of ecstasy were no doubt heard even over the loud club music.

“Oh…daddy…” she said and crawled over to him. She lay down on his left leg, felt his arm reach around and squeeze her erect nipples and pinch them to her joy.

She looked at his stiffening member and couldn’t resist. She lowered her head onto it, much like her daughter had done earlier with equal gusto. In her mouth she tasted her own juices combined with his sperm that she hoped had quickened in her womb. Otis leaned back and bobbed her head to a steady rhythm.

He wished he were a cartoon so money symbols would flash in his eyes at the profit he was making.

(8 months later)

“Yeah…yeah I know its short notice…what?” he asked in with a surprised look on his face as his cockney accent rose to a somewhat comical note. Jessie found nothing comical about it however as she straddled him. She was wearing nothing but black ankle boots and a matching choker around her neck.

His whore had been planting kisses on his neck as he spoke. Her creamy, nude thighs straddling his black dress pants that failed to hid his bulging manhood. She groaned with pleasure as her thigh brushed it even through the material it made her horny.

“I don’t think so you little twat!” he said slamming the receiver down.

“Trouble?” Jessie asked, clearly rhetorical as she immediately planted a kiss on his lips and felt his hot tongue enter her mouth. They wrestled briefly before a knock was heard at the door.

“Come in,” Otis said breaking it off to Jessie’s chagrin who was gasping with pre-orgasmic lust, “Bruce yes,” he said reaching one hand down and squeezing Jessie’s plump rump, she gasped accordingly, “go over to 124 Jefferson Boulevard, take Brock with you, teach Mr. Henderson a lesson in manners.”

“Right away boss, but there’s someone here to see you,” he said then turned to leave the backstage club office.

“Send her right in,” he said returning to his molestation of Jessie’s fuckable ass.

“OHMIGOD, daddy, I’m so horny I think I might die,” Tina walked in. Her belly was big and round now, carrying a child who would fetch good money for Otis. She had a scrawny piece of white fabric covering her enlarged breasts, “your knockers are getting so big from that baby I won’t need to get you any tit job” Otis had said, but she still managed to carry her pregnant baby around in matching platform heels.

“Please daddy, fuck your whore in the ass,” she said putting her bare butt on his desk and spreading the cheeks to show more.

“Daddy’s a little pre-occupied Candy, how about you and your moneymaking slut of a daughter here go at it,” Otis grinned referring to the large amounts of money her daughter had made in porn alone over the last 8 months. When her mom got knocked up though she had take over her street walking career while her mom worked in a glory hole backstage, together the two had made a sizeable amount of money but Otis was pretty sure that their debt mattered much to the oversexed whores.

“O.K. daddy,” she said and a bit of milk began to lactate from her now D cup melons, “oh shit,” she giggled, “I think she’s gonna be a thirsty one.” She left the milk there hardly caring.

“I know I am mommy,” Jessie said and popped the tit out and began sucking like a baby.

“Oh…oh god yes!” she said as waves of pleasure washed over her, “suck mommy’s tits dear,” she said popping another out.

Otis looked at the mommy daughter seen, and then up at the security camera.

Now to get a copy of that for the website, these sluts are making more money than I initially imagined.

I knew deep down what they all are, he thought to himself passing by multitudes of his whores and dancers throughout the backstage area.

Otis trailed off into thought once more as he walked through his club. Sounds of the mommy-daughter lovemaking flew to his ears despite the blasting music.

And he grinned from ear to ear.