The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DEEPENING PLEASURE

Tonight, Shane’s hypnosis will be taken deeper into her mind where she will be given a post-hypnotic suggestion that will speed the induction part of the sessions up. While placing this post-hypnotic suggestion, we will also reach deeper into her subconscious to seek even greater responsiveness to our desired goal of stimulating her erotic nature with less inhibitions.

Shane is a unique woman to say the least. She works hard at maintaining a body that most 25 year old women would kill for and men of any age would love to possess to cum with her or on her or by fantasizing about her. For 20 years she has found her workouts to stimulate not only her muscles and shape her sexy body, but they have also allowed her to keep her sexual desires strong by dedicating her life to defying the aging process. Without knowing her, one could not guess her age of 52. Nothing about her shows that age has yet to effect her. Her skin is soft, yet tight. Her face has a glow of energy and happiness. The tightness of her ass is delicious. Her breasts are firm, large and beautiful. Her nipples can burn you with heat from passion for sex. Her cunt has a wonderful smell and taste. Her lean body is alive and now that we have discovered the powers of erotic hypnosis, we once again act like young lovers.

“Shane, sleep!” As my hand touches her shoulder in time with the command she begins to drop deeper into her “programmed” relaxed state of mind. She hesitates just a moment before being consumed by her desire to cooperate. Her conscious mind needs a moment to release its control of the current situation and events. Her sub-conscious begins to take over more completely now. After all, the powers of hypnosis bring about many positive changes and orgasms have never been so interesting as when enjoyed under hypnosis. She yields to my instructions.

My plan tonight is to reinforce Shane’s response to my commands instructing her to go into her hypnotic state deeply and easily. We want her conscious mind to relax deeply, allowing her sub-conscious mind to be the main source of her response to the suggestions. Less screening from the conscious allows for a truly unique experience provided by the depths of Shane’s inner being, where we touch her most erotic and sensual desires and fantasies.

“You are deeply, totally relaxed, Shane, and nothing can disturb that wonderful feeling. You are going deeper into your mind where you hear only my voice. My voice is the only sound you hear now and the more you hear my voice, the deeper into hypnosis and relaxation you go.... My voice becomes your mind.... My voice is your mind. You will find that you can easily speak to me while you are in this state, and it will not disturb your relaxation in any way. In fact, speaking while under hypnosis helps your mind to relax even more, taking you deeper and deeper with ever word. Would you like to be able to return to this deep, relaxing sleep again, Shane?”

“Yes.” Her head nodded slightly.

“Shane, you are allowing a deep, delightful state of hypnosis now. You are more relaxed than you ever thought you could be. You are completely in touch with every part of your body and mind, and they are under your complete control. It’s so pleasant—so very pleasant—to let yourself relax this way and to let me take care of you. You have a strong feeling of freedom by letting me take care of everything. Would you like to be able to return to this wonderful, peaceful state of mind again, Shane?”

“Yes.” This time her head nodded several times with her response.

“You can, Shane. You can return to this state any time you wish. In fact, whenever I say the phrase ‘Goodnight, Sundance’ you will immediately close your eyes and relax, letting yourself glide so easily, so deeply back into hypnosis. Every time I say ‘Goodnight, Sundance’ you will find it easier and easier to just let go. Every time I say ‘Goodnight, Sundance’ you will go deeper into hypnosis than the time before. You won’t have to think about it, you will simply let go and trust me to take care of you. Will you do that, Shane? Will you let me guide you back into deep, wonderful hypnosis by saying ‘Goodnight, Sundance’ to you?”

I wanted this to have the desired effect and I waited only a few seconds when she answered vigorously, “Yes.” My dick got hard just thinking of the rest of my plans for the evening.

“Then that’s what will happen, Shane. ‘Goodnight, Sundance’ will be your hypnotic trigger from now on, and you will always go immediately into a deep hypnotic sleep, where my voice is deep in your mind, when I say, ‘Goodnight, Sundance’ to you. Won’t you?”

Another nod and “Yes.”

“Excellent, Shane. Just let yourself rest and sleep, drift and relax, until I say your name again.”

After a few minutes I slowly brought Shane to a fully wakened state. I gave her a few more minutes to regain her awareness and after some small talk I turned to her and said ‘Goodnight, Sundance.” My excitement grew more steadily as Shane dropped her head and was immediately waiting for me to put the powers of hypnosis to work. Now was the time to be even more specific about the depth of hypnosis I wanted her to reach.

“Shane, you are going deeper into your mind than you ever have before. You have given yourself permission to reach a deeper state of relaxation than ever before. You have allowed hypnosis to become a powerful part of your life now and the deeper you go the more powerful the results will be. Nothing can disturb you here. My voice is clear in your mind and, in fact,... my voice... is your mind. My voice reaches deep inside your mind without any effort on your part at all. The next time I say, ‘Goodnight, Sundance’ you will go deeper into hypnosis than the time before. Will you do that, Shane?”

Once again Shane answered, but in a deeper voice, “Yes.”

Over the next twenty minutes or so I woke Shane and then restated the trigger, ‘Goodnight, Sundance’ three more times. There was no doubt that this method of suggestion was working just as I had hoped it would. My pants were wet with anticipation of the use of these new suggestions of a deeper level of hypnosis. I wanted to reach the deepest erotic resources of her mind. Shane wanted exactly the same thing.

Later that evening, Shane had gone to get ready for bed. I wanted sex with her somewhere else. I wanted to look down on her as she masturbated. I wanted to see myself, with my cock in my hand, in the mirror at the foot of our bed. I placed a pillow on the floor in front of the large dresser mirror. Nude, I waited for her. My cock began to fill with energy and throb as my plan began to unfold. As she came out of the bathroom, her silk robe was open, exposing her fine breasts and the small puff of hair between her legs. Her legs are long, smooth, and shapely, accented by the heels she was wearing. As soon as she made eye contact with me, I said “Goodnight, Sundance.” She had a simple, surprised look on her face, and then she dropped her head in hypnotic sleep. She was deep and ready for our erotic adventure under hypnosis.

“Shane, your mind is clearing now. You are reaching deep into your erotic and sensual mind and you are seeking the sexual energy deep in your mind and bringing it to the surface. You are becoming more aware of your sexual excitement building and your arousal is creating a strong desire for an orgasm. Tonight, you will have two very powerful orgasms. One of the most erotic fantasies for a woman is to have her lover make himself cum while she watches. I want to cum for you and on you tonight. You want me to enjoy my climax completely, so you will share your orgasm with me first as you show me how much pleasure your orgasms give you when you are alone. Your goal is to give yourself an orgasm created by loving your body in a very tender but erotic way. You will be able to focus entirely on your pleasure knowing the great excitement you will be giving me. You know that your uninhibited masturbating for me will open my erotic desire to return the favor. You will find it impossible to remain quiet while you pleasure yourself. After you have made yourself cum, you will ask me to stand over you, put my cock in my hand and make myself cum, while I watch the action in the mirror and the reaction on your face.. After I have cum on you, your arousal will be renewed three times stronger than before. You will take my cum and rub it into your cunt with great delight as you once again make yourself cum hard. Your body will move and shudder with excitement. Your orgasm will seem to last for minutes and minutes as you satisfy yourself with my cum in your pussy. Now, here is some heated lotion to make your body silky. Use it while you rub and massage and excite your tits. Your nipples will respond instantly to your touch by becoming tight and sensitive. Your breasts will feel like they are reaching for the sky with excitement. Your hands will move down your flat stomach to tease your wet lips and clit. Give yourself great pleasure now, enjoy.”

Shane lay naked under me, her eyes softly close as her hands begin the adventure she knows will give her intense pleasure. I can see her mind has taken the suggestions without hesitation. Her arousal is obviously real and almost animal-like. My cock has stretched the skin so tight I can hardly stand it. As her hands deftly move across her body, I stand just over her face, spread leg, my cock jerking with excitement. Her breasts fill her hands as she reaches for the tips of her nipples. The lotion lubricates these sensitive beauties and make them slick. My juices involuntarily run out of my cock and drip onto her body. I try to aim the sticky pre-cum onto her nipples so she can massage them with it. She lets out a soft, deep moan of appreciation. Her eyes open slightly and she looks up at my ass and balls directly over her face. Her tongue licks out to taste what she can. She indicates for me to turn around so that she can take my cock into her mouth. It’s hot and wet. Lips like hers have a magical effect visually. The sight of my cock surrounded by her mouth is almost too much to take.

I could feel her hand slide under me as she reached for her clit. Her hand began to vibrate side to side and bump my ass. I stood up so I could admire the scene and take in the beauty of this woman with her hand finding just the right spot on her body to drive her crazy with lust. She began to peak. Her body began to rock. Her mouth formed the shape of a kiss with a slight grimace. Sounds escaped her mouth with a deep groan. Her orgasm had begun. A few seconds later, she was spent, yet happy. My hand had already began to feel the tightness and heat of my cock. As I held my balls with one hand I squeezed my cock’s juices closer to the surface, letting them ooze onto Shane’s cunt. My fingers seemed to have magical powers tonight as they massaged my cock building the sensation of oncoming climax beyond what I had ever felt before. Shane asked me to come closer to her body so she could feel my heat and my hand going up and down my tight shaft. As the urge to cum became stronger, I moved the head of my cock just outside Shane’s pussy. Sperm and cum shot onto her and her hand immediately scooped as much of the cum as she could onto her fingers and clit. Her cunt was slick with our combined juices. Her hand touched her sex with determination. Shane’s second orgasm was as if she hadn’t cum in months. Her movements were so forceful she almost rocked me off her body. When Shane recovered from this orgasm, she took my hand and pushed it onto her cunt and said, “Feel how wet it is.” My cock was still throbbing, even though I had drained it. She took the tip into her mouth to lick off the small amount drip of cum left.

The sight and sound of Shane cumming was all that I had hoped for. I can’t wait until the next time I say, “Goodnight, Sundance.”