The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Der Nibelung: The New Way

(part1)

I’d rate this story, say, PG-13.

It’s an ultra-feminist utopia.

I was simply so pissed with all the dystopian bdsm stories about female-ruled world orders that I wrote a proper, utopian one, with a positive message.

Enjoy.
* * *

—But mom, I read all about these female supremacy groups! They will treat me as a slave! I don’t want to go live with those people! I have dreams and plans and all, don’t you want me to be successful?!

—Now, I thought we talked this over a thousand times. It’s not female supremacy, it’s female seniority. You will not be a slave, and can still chase your dreams and plans wherever they may lead you. There are lots of male doctors and lawyers and businessmen and such in Cisco too. Your stepfather is a member of the New Way, and he’s a CEO, for Christ’s sake! And we ARE moving to San Francisco, because the man I love lives there, because I got a job there, and because the schools will be classes above this pathetic Midwest Institute for Rednecks and Cowboys you would have attended otherwise. If you have dreams and plans, I beleive they involve a university of some sort...

* * *

Well, yes, that’s pretty much how it started. It was a significant year. The year 2121, the year I turned 15, and the year I became part of the New Way of Mankind cultural minority. Well, we call it a minority, but not in Cisco it isn’t. There, it’s the majority, and even back then it already controlled the entire schooling system, had a powerful say in state politics, and was the normally accepted way of life through and through.

The New Way was founded sometime in the XXI. century. Its advocates say it was founded by professional psychiatrists and psychologists based on scientific knowledge, and its opponents say it was founded by gender-crazed feminist hippies. Well, the truth may be somewhere inbetween... Like, gender-crazed, feminist hippie psychiatrists and psychologists.

* * *

San Francisco was all it is said to be. I’ve never met so caring, gentle and warm people before. I wouldn’t have been surprised to actually see people wearing flowers in their hair. There were lots of couples on the streets, and lots of mixed-sex groups, which was quite a change from what I was used to. Also, lots of the boys were quite obvious sissies, wearing colorful, ornate clothes, golden earrings and such. Sometimes they even called themselves that... While in the midwest, this word still had some negative overtones, here it felt like a neutral fact, like calling a girl a tomboy. It just meant a boy who was more gentle and feminine than the norm, which was perfectly acceptable.

I spent a week at home after moving in, getting my new room in order. Mom had people wth suitcases come and go on a daily basis, talking shop and signing documents. She said it was the paperwork for joining the New Way of Mankind, and my school enrollment. I would go to a New Way school—there were no other schools to speak of in the city anyhow —, and that meant being enrolled in some sort of psychiatric therapy program. I was a bit anxious about it, but what choice did I have?

On my first day at school, I arrived early, there were only a few kids in the classroom. A large, muscular boy was sitting in the front row, picking his nose. I mean, he was practically drilling a hole in his head, eventually returning with a huge glob of snot, and sucking it off his finger. Gee... But the strangest thing was, a pretty faced, but seriously overweight girl was sitting beside him, stroking his arm. Must be his girlfriend, I thought, but it was still truly weird and unsettling. As he looked up and saw me looking, he flushed pink.

—Hello, you must be the new kid I heard about. I’m Cecil, captain of the football team. Welcome.—He extended his right hand, but then suddenly flushed even deeper red and hastily wiped it into his jeans.

—Hi, I’m Darcy Jones. Nice to meet you.—I fought my disgust and shook his hand.

—Hi Darcy, I’m Anna—the girl said standing up, and softly stroking my face.—Your seat will be the second seat by the window, there.

—Thank you Anna, nice to meet you too.

—Oh, you’re real nice. I think Carly will be really happy with you.

—Eh?

—She isn’t here yet, you’ll see.

Oh well, strange place, strange people. I put my bag down and sat in my seat. There was a small, nerdish boy sitting behind me, studying diligently.

—Hello, I’m Darcy Jones, the new kid.—I said, extending my hand to him.

—Hi, I’m Peter. Peter B... Buh... B... Buuh...—Wow, this kid was a serious stutterer! There may be some truth in the sermons of our old pastor, I thought to myself. He used to say that liberals and these new “cultural minorities” want man to be so individual and “special”, that they eventually reduce healthy, God-fearing people into, well, “special needs” people. This kid certainly was of the “special needs” category, not to speak of Captain Arnold Snotminator there...

—B... Bbbuh... Bbbrokes. Brokes. Nice to meet you—he eventually blurted out, shaking my hand.

—Nice to meet you too, Peter.

There were a few kids sitting around, a ginger boy with a bad case of acne playing some strategy game on his notepad. It was funny enough watching him sitting there with earphones on, issuing military commands and making gestures in thin air, so I decided I wouldn’t disturb him in his game.

The kids slowly started flocking in, and I noticed that most of them arrived in pairs. One boy, one girl, and they always sat down next to each other. At one point, I found a tall, athletic girl with full lips and green eyes standing above me.

—Hi, I’m Carly. Remember me?—Indeed, I did remember her. A few day ago when I returned home from shopping, she was just saying goodbye to my mother. I thought she was selling girl scout cookies or something...

—Well, I guess so... I’m Darcy Jones. Hi.

—I know who you are Darcy. I met your mom, remember? She’s such a nice lady.—She sat down next to me, and placed her notebook on the desk.—I hear you are new to the New Way. Heard anything about school and therapy?

—No, not much...

The bell rang, and dead silence fell. It was genuinely weird, I was used to rowdy classes that required some good old-fashioned shouting from the teacher to put to order. A young, male teacher entered with a notebook in his hand. I was genuinely relieved to see a man in a position of authority, even if he was a bit of a sissy. He put the notebook down, and faced us.

—Hello class. I beleive you know we have a new kid among us, and not only is he new to the school, he is new to our way of life as well. So if you don’t mind, I’ll start by introducing him. Carly, Darcy, could you come up here?

We both stood up, and walked up to the whiteboard. Carly lightly put her hand on my shoulder. I was totally out of my mind. Was she making moves on me?

—This is Darcy Jones, please be nice to him. And Carly here is going to be his caretaker.

—Excuse me teacher, what?—I asked somewhat confused. The class roared with laughter.

—Oh, I see, you didn’t have your briefing yet. Well, a caretaker is someone who will help you, answer your questions and make sure you fit in all right. You can think of it as something like a girlfriend.

—Or a babysitter!—added Anna in the front row, eliciting another wave of laughter. Cecil was red as a beet.

—Yes, or a babysitter.—Said the teacher.—But I beleive “girlfriend” would be more acceptable to someone of your upbringing. You will find life in the New Way quite different from what you were used to, and Carly will always be there to help you out.

—Thank you teacher, may we sit?

—Sure, you may. Now, let’s get on with today’s lesson.—With a gesture, he conjured the hologram of an octahedron in front of the whiteboard.—Last lesson we were learning about the cube. Now, like the cube...

I turned to Carly, who was looking at me intently, smiling all the time.

—Carly, can I have a question?

—Sure you can, silly—she said, softly tapping my head.

—Do I get a caretaker because I’m new to the culture?

—No, every boy has one. All the others sitting in pairs are caretaker and protege. It’s our way of life. But you will hear all about it tonight at Dr. Linde’s office. Now pay attention to the lesson. It will all be clear soon enough.

* * *

The lessons went down smoothly, with the added thrill of Carly making weird moves on me now and then. After school, she took my hand, and led me to the school counselor’s—or rather, school psychiatrist’s, as that was written on the door—office. We knocked, and was let in by a pretty, extremely feminine woman in her early 30s.

—Hello Carly. Hi, you must be Darcy Jones. I was expecting you, I’m Dr. Linde, the school psychiatrist. I know that you are new in every way, so first I’d like to talk to you. Please, sit down.—She showed me to a comfy-looking, but very low pouffe. She sat down in her professional-looking rolling chair, and Carly took the end of the psychiatrist’s coach, at an arm’s reach from me. I couldn’t help but feel overwhelmed, with both of them sitting higher than me, so I practically had to look up at them.

—It is very important, Darcy—the doctor started —, that you understand everything that will happen to you. I know that fitting into a new culture can be a real hoot. We do not wish to take your freedom or dignity away. This is therapy, which means it will help you handle your own emotions, and help become happier.

I cannot say that I beleived her entirely, but still, this put me kind of at ease. This whole New Way of Mankind thing still felt like some sort of amazonic cult, the sort I’ve read about in fantasy books, where men are reduced to subservient househusbands.

—Today—the doctor continued —, we will start with your hypnotic training. As you have probably heard, the New Way means you will get group therapy from me every week, and will be hypnotized by your caretaker Carly here every day. With time, it will become second nature to you, so I need to make sure that she won’t hit any walls. Now, depending on how good you are at going under, we may also place a few compulsory habits.

—Oooooh, I can’t WAIT!—shouted Carly, taking my hand and squeezing it strongly.—Is there anything you would like, Darcy?

—Erm, what do you mean, “compulsory habits”?!—After all this easing up, I was getting genuinely alarmed.

—You might have noticed—dr. Linde said with a gentle smile —, that most boys in your class had something you might consider a bad habit. Like constantly fidgeting in class, picking their noses, making strange noises... In fact, these compulsory habits are an important part of the New Way therapy. Soon you will be like that too.

—WHAT?! You mean you actually MAKE boys pick their noses and such?

—I know it sounds scary and weird. But remember, it’s for your own good, and I promise, you will find it genuinely pleasurable. Carly will reinforce it every day and help you accept and enjoy it. You told me you were always nervous and uneasy about your performance at school. Imagine all that uneasiness going away. Your compulsory habit will help vent all your negative emotions, and also...

—No, no, no! I’m not doing this.—I was outraged.—I don’t know, I’ll put myself up to adoption, go to child welfare, whatever...

—Please, Darcy, calm down. I do not want to hurt you. Think of it as doctor’s orders. Besides, every boy in your class has such habits, so nobody can make fun of you.

—Come on Darcy, take it like a good boy...—Carly sing-songed in my ear.—I will make it up to you, I promise!—With that, she gave me a big, wet kiss on my face. As I felt the cool spot of her saliva drying on my skin, I sort of gave up. I WAS 15 at the time, and if being turned into some nose-picking dork meant getting kisses like that all the time, I thought I’d put up with it.

—I guess I can’t really help it, can I...

—No, you can’t. So, is there anything particular you’d like? Some habit you had as a kid? Something that you saw another kid doing and seemed interesting? Or some weird fantasy you masturbate to?—Carly asked me with innocence written all over her face. I flushed deep red.

—Not really.—Like I’ll provide ideas to humiliate me, I thought to myself.

—That’s okay—dr. Linde smiled.—I’m sure Carly here has her own weird fantasy for you.

—I sure do, you’re going to be such a cutie!—she gushed. Somehow I wished I’d told them I want to stutter or gnaw my fingernails. Somehow I feared that she had something much weirder in mind.

—But doctor, could you explain how exactly this helps? I mean, if I’m supposed to understand and all...

—Well, I guess yes. You see, as children grow, they are constantly reminded to behave like responsible, good-mannered people, and drop their infantile habits. It’s the same in families of the New Way too, children are reprimanded for such habits by their parents, and even their peers. Kids with particularly strange and infantile ways are usually bullied in all cultures. So you see, as boys start entering puberty, they already associate such habits with humiliation and childishness.

—Yes, and so?

—Then, using the heightened sexual urges of puberty, we give you compulsive habits again, sometimes even a lot more humiliating and infantile than what you left behind as little children. This serves two purposes. One is to reinforce your feeling of dependence. You certainly have heard that the New Way of Mankind is built on a philosophy of female seniority. That means boys and men should feel dependent on girls and women. Why and how this helps you become a stronger, happier and more successful person is a bit complicated, and you will learn all about it in philosophy and feminism classes, so for now you just have to take my word for it that it will. The other purpose is to make you accept and enjoy your loss of control. I could, or rather Carly could demonstrate while you are fully awake. Carly, please...—Carly stood up smiling, and slowly walked behind me.—You see, girls all learn this in school.

—As you will find—the doctor continued —, we will use strong sexual impulses to condition you.—Carly was now softly leaning into me from behind, and I could feel her hardened nipples moving around, tickling my back.—While I’m talking to you, you feel these oh so wonderful impulses. Your mind associates what we are talking about with what you are feeling. So if we kept this up, the thought of therapy would become an oh so wonderful erotic thought in your mind. And in fact, it will become just that. Under hypnosis, your mind is so much better at making these associations. So when you succumb to your childish habit, it will feel like indulging in Carly’s love, and expressing your own love to her. It will become your way of making love. After all, she will be the one who reinforces it every day, and even awake, she will encourage you instead of reprimanding you for it.

—So you mean I’ll become a pervert?

—Well, in a way...—the doctor winked.—But don’t worry. You see, we know that boys need channels to release their sexual tension, however you just can’t make loving couples by arbitrarily pairing up girls and boys. A caretaker is not quite the same as a girlfriend. Girls are conditioned to accept and enjoy taking care of their boys, but love and sexual compatibility cannot be conditioned. When you will come to have an actual, sexual relationship, we will make sure that you still have the healthy and uncorrupted sex drive of a boy your age. The caretaker system is basically a substitute to a relationship. More often than not, love does bloom, and a caretaker will become a girlfriend. At other times it just isn’t meant to be, but still, a boy will always have a girl to take care of him and help him vent his sexual energies.

—What happens when a boy falls in love with someone else?

—Then he will still have his caretaker at school, and will be handed over to his girlfriend for dates. The cutest is when two girls fall in love with each other’s proteges. I love seeing foursomes like that hanging around on dates. Having a caretaker is a strong bond, like having a big sister. A girlfriend will talk a lot with her boyfriend’s caretaker, learning things about him, asking for advice, becoming friends or even best friends... Usually a caretaker is a caretaker for life, way beyond school. You see, while you might feel that female seniority is a step down the ladder for boys, you do get something in return. We women will never leave you to yourself. You will never be thrown out, feeling empty and hopeless, drinking alone in a bar heartbroken. If a girlfriend tires of you, she will most likely just pass you on to a friend who does want you, and the hypnotherapy will make sure that it’s painless for you... And in the worst case, you will still have Carly. Imagine just what the boys in your previous culture would give for that.

—Yes, if you put it like that...

—See? But still, you boys will always be boys, and have all that wild and untamed testosterone running through your veins. So we need to tame you a bit. I know you wouldn’t do such a thing, but we must make sure that no boy would ever rape his caretaker or do something on those lines. So the caretaker-protege relationship is, on an emotional level, an adult-child relationship, and you are the child. The compulsory habits also help prevent some unwanted social phenomena between boys, such as gangs and bullying. You will see all the boys at the school, including yourself, as somewhat uncool and totally at the mercy of girls.—By this time, Carly was slowly drawing circles with her fingernail on the nape of my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

—And you will love every minute of it—she whispered in my ear, and hugged me from behind, enveloping my face in her palms.

—Now, i think if no further questions are in order, it’s time for your trance, Darcy. Please lay down on this couch.—Dr. Linde beckoned me to the comfy-looking leather couch in the corner, while turning down the lights and putting on some soothing music.—Carly will stay here and watch. And when it comes to giving you your all new compulsory habit, she will also join in and assert her hypnotic control over you.

I walked to the couch like a lamb to the slaughter, flushed red or dead pale, I don’t really know. Carly smiled encouragingly all the while, but I felt uncomfortable looking into her eyes with all this talk about hypnosis. The doctor returned with a small flashlight.

—Comfy? Okay, I am going to count down from ten.—She took the flashlight and started slowly waving it in front of my eyes.—I want you to watch this light, and when I reach zero, you will be in a wonderful hypnotic sleep. Ten...

* * *

When I came to, I couldn’t really remember what happened. It was a bit like waking up in the morning after a good night’s sleep, and not being able to remember the act of falling asleep.

—You all right?—the doctor asked.

—Yes, I think.

—Good, take a biig breath now. Now exhale, like that. Good!

—Wow, Darcy, you’re the best!—said Carly with a huge smile.

—Yes, indeed—Dr. Linde seconded —, you are a very good subject. I beleive you don’t remember a thing about what happened.

—No, I...

—See? With lots of people, it’s quite impossible to go that far the first time around. With some, it’s entirely impossible, no matter how many times you try. You are the top of the scale. Carly is real lucky with you.

—Erm... And what do you do with boys who cannot be hypnotized?

—Oh, I never said anything about “cannot be hypnotized”, did I? They just cannot be taken so deep so they could be made to actually forget things. A good hypnotist will still be able to reach their innermost feelings, and mold them to her will, it just takes more work and a softer touch. But it’s not only Carly who is lucky, you are too. It means we can make you happy and contented so much easier, and we can also easily help you become better at learning, sports, whatever you wish to do with your life.

—I guess that’s a good thing then... And, what will my compulsive habit be?

—Oh, you’ll find that out soon enough...

(to be continued...)