The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Desert Kingdom: A 30 Day Stay

Jan McGuire was a young investigative reporter given an assignment she viewed as her big break. Investigating the treatment of women in a small but rich desert kingdom, Jan discovers more then she ever imagined, but will anyone ever get to read her story?

NC, MC, MF, FF, MD

Jan McGuire left her editor’s office on a high. Finally, after months of waiting, she had a story worth her talents. At 27, Jan was anxious to prove her value as a serious journalist and this story was her big break. Tall, slender and in great physical shape with flaming red hair, Jan wanted to be known for her reporting more then her looks.

Walking into her condo that evening, Jan quickly changed into her swimsuit and headed to the building’s pool for laps. It was her ritual and a way to get rid of the pressures of the day. Tonight, as she swam, the details of her assignment and her trip planning occupied her thoughts as her body cut through the water. Little did the reporter know that high above her another set of eyes were on her peering through a telescopic lens of a high speed digital camera. Before her swim was over, pictures and her biographical sketch were on the way to the tiny desert kingdom that was to be the focus of her investigation.

Thousands of miles away deep inside an opulent palace, Jan’s dossier was being reviewed with interest. Looking up from his desk, Prince Amir Abdullah smiled and whispered “well welcome Ms. McGuire.” Looking up at his aides, he simply said, “make all necessary preparations for the reporters visit.” As his staff turned to leave, Amir motioned for his senior aide to remain.

“So what do you think my friend? We have known each other a long time and I value your opinion. Will we get fair treatment from Ms. McGuire and her story?” Amir waited for an answer.

His aide looked down and chose his words carefully. “She will impose her Western Feminist values on our culture and history. Using that lens, there is no way we will get fair treatment.”

Amir nodded, “I agree totally, unless of course, we take matters into our hands and influence her opinions and change her mind.”

The aide nodded, “western culture and even their medicine pales in comparison to our traditions, cures and beliefs developed over the centuries. Maybe we should expose Ms. McGuire to some of our traditions and cures as part of her visit.”

Amir chuckled, “make the arrangements and tell the Grand Wizard of my desires. He may need time to make the arrangements for our guest.”

By the time Jan climbed into bed that night, plans were already being put in motion for her visit to the desert kingdom.

For the next week, Jan did as much research and background work on the desert kingdom as she could. She also packed as she would remain in the kingdom until the story was finished. Warned that it was a conservative culture, she purchased scarfs and conservative clothing as not to offend her hosts. However, she was determined to demonstrate that women should be on the same footing as men in society and was determined not to bow to any customs that she found offensive. When someone in the office reminded her that she would not be allowed to rent a car or drive, Jan objected to her editor, who just smiled and calming her dow, informed her that the company had already contracted for a car and driver for as long as she needed one.

A week later, Jan boarded a flight to Paris where she would connect to Algiers. From there she would transfer to a smaller plane for the short flight into the kingdom where she would meet her driver. The flight was uneventful and the arrangements made by the company were perfect. Jan slept most of the way and before she knew it, the small plane carrying her on the last leg of the journey was circling a desert airport. Upon landing and processing customs, Jan collected her bags and exiting the airport into the sweltering heat, found a driver and a car holding a sign with her name on it.

Yousif, the driver, spoke limited English, but seemed to understand his job. He told Jan that it would be almost a three hour ride and then offered her a bottle of water. “You must drink,” he warned her and pointed to the sun. Jan immediately understood, opened the bottle and sipped the cool water. She could not believe how hot it was. When the driver asked if she had a head scarf, Jan nodded and was told that once they crossed the border into the Kingdom, she would have to put it on. Jan nodded.

The drive was long, boring, but uneventful. When they crossed the border into the desert kingdom, Jan’s passport was checked and scanned. Before the car was out of sight from the border crossing, Amir received word that the journalist was now in the kingdom and headed his way. Smiling, he notified his staff and final arrangements were made for the young woman’s arrival.

When they pulled up to the palace, Jan got out and told her driver to wait for her. Walking in, she was met by Amir’s aide who welcomed her and showed her into the main receiving area. Meanwhile, servants met with Yousif and after the exchange of some money, Jan’s bags were unloaded and Yousif headed back to the border crossing. He looked down at the money he had just been given to disappear and forget the beautiful American he delivered into the desert.

After about ten minutes of waiting, a servant girl came into where Jan was sitting offering her coffee or iced tea. Thirsty from the drive, Jan thanked her, took a tea and sipped. It was cool and refreshing and had a exotic scent to it that Jan could not place. The servant disappeared quietly leaving Jan alone with her thoughts. The journalist lost track of time and must have dozed off for when she opened her eyes, Amir was standing over her. Trying unsuccessfully to get up, Jan was stopped by his hand and a whispered “you must be tired, sleep,” phrase. Jan shut her eyes and her world faded into darkness.

“Take her to her room and begin her preparations,” Amir told his staff.

“She is a fiery redhead,” said the Grand Wizard. “I will enjoy introducing her to our ways.”

Amir looked over at the older man, “Ms. McGuire must experience the culture, to understand the culture.” No one disagreed.

As Jan was placed in her room, an incense pot was lit that slowly filled the room with an exotic scent. As she lay there, her bags were unpacked by the female staff and candles were lit. They then made their exit quietly shutting the door as instructed allowing the room to fill with light smoke and a scented haze that Jan inhaled deeply as she slept. The aide and Grand Wizard smiled knowing that Amir would be happy.

“Are you sure the scent will work?” The aide asked the Grand Wizard

“It has for centuries, no one can resist its power, especially when inhaling it deeply while in a slumber.” The Wizard continued, “you will see in the morning.".

Jan woke in the morning very confused. She was in a massive and opulent room overlooking an inner courtyard, but she had no idea where she was or how she got there. As she opened the closet, she found all of her things neatly put away. There was a slight knock on the door and slipping into her robe, Jan opened it and was met by a smiling young woman who spoke English. “Ms. McGuire, I am Aasia, and I am to see to your every need while you are our guest.”

“I should not have stayed the night,” Jan commented. She added, “I will transfer to the hotel as soon as possible.”

Aasia grinned and answered quickly. “I am afraid that is impossible Miss as there is really no city and certainly no hotel in the area.” She added, “besides, your driver abandoned you and went back across the border.”

Jan looked upset, but did not want to show emotions. “I understand, I will call my paper and make additional arrangements.”

Aasia nodded, “I am sure they will be happy to hear from you. Amir has ordered the staff to see to your needs and to help you with your story. Now please get dressed and prepared as Amir would like to see you for breakfast at 9am.”

Jan looked at her watch; it was 745am. Before she left, Aasia had a tray of coffee and sweets brought into the room. Jan thanked her and as young girl left, she reminded the guest journalist of the time adding, “I will be back to get you at 850am.”

Jan went into the bath and showered and was soon attired in a lightweight dress fixing her hair hair and makeup. Sipping coffee, she felt herself relaxing and anticipating her upcoming breakfast meeting. Of course, Jan had no idea that her coffee contained a special tincture provided by the Grand Wizard. He described it to Amir as the ‘tincture of agreeableness’. “When a person consumes just a few drops, they are very open to suggestion and are therefore agreeable.”

At 850am, there was a light knock on the door and opening it, Jan found Aasia ready to take her to Amir’s patio where breakfast would be served. While they were walking, Aasia mentioned that she helped put Jan’s clothes away the previous evening adding, “Miss, you clothing is much too heavy for the desert heat, we will have to find you something lighter if you stay.” Jan just nodded her head.

Walking onto the patio, Jan caught her first glimpse of Amir. The words tall, dark and handsome popped into her mind. Standing, Amir shook her hand, greeted her warmly and then introduced his aide and the Grand Wizard, who he described as his “trusted advisor.” Sitting, Jan was soon in discussions concerning her article.

Amir commented “I trust you will partake of our hospitality during your stay. As you can see, we have plenty of room and there really are no hotels in the area.”

Jan nodded commenting, “I am sorry that I fell asleep last night, I guess the trip exhausted me more than I thought. ”

Amir just smiled adding “and your driver just dropped your bags and disappeared.” He continued, “it is settled then, you will be our guest.”

The Grand Wizard spoke looking directly at Jan. “I think you would agree that to write about an issue, in this case the treatment of women in our kingdom, you should experience it for yourself. Don’t you agree?”

The argument sounded logical and Jan found her head nodding. “What I propose is a 30 day experience. After that time, you can write your story based on what you have not only heard from others but experienced. It will add a depth of freshness and be truthful and not be based on rumors.”

Again, Jan found her head nodding.

The Grand Wizard looked to Amir. “We have a path forward, but it is important that Ms. McGuire be fully immersed in the culture. For starters, she will no longer be referred to as Ms. McGuire or Jan. For this period of time, she will be called Aaeza.” Amir suppressed a wicked grin knowing Jan did not know this name meant....beautiful, sensual and obedient. To formalize the arrangement, Jan was given some documents to sign. “You agree to a 30 day cultural immersion in all ways. In return, we agree to allow your story to be printed for the widest distribution.” Jan nodded and signed as did Amir.

The Grand Wizard stood and called to Aasia. “Please take Aaeza to her quarters and begin her lessons and instruction. For 30 days, she will be Aaeza and subject to all the rules and regulations of the castle and the kingdom.”

Aasia stepped forward and putting her hand on Aaeza’s shoulder whispered softly, “come with me sister.”

As they walked away, Amir mentioned, “she was so agreeable to everything.” The Grand Wizard looked at him with a smile. “Sometimes the ancient ways are the best ways. What I have is lost on modern medicine. The tinctures are powerful and have already started to control her mind. Soon our ideas and thoughts will seem her own.” He then looked to Amir, “even this morning at breakfast, Aaeza was given a tincture. ”

“For what purpose?” Amir asked with a surprised expression.

“Ah my young Prince, you will soon see the magic I possess.” The Grand Wizard walked away issuing some instructions for later in the day.

Walking into her room following Aasia, the young journalist now know as Aaeza was surprised to find all of her clothes gone. “My clothes, where are they?”

“Do not worry, Aaeza, they will be returned to you at the end of the 30 days. Until then, you will dress as we do and in accordance to our customs.” She then remarked, “now please, remove your clothes and put on that robe. We have a lot to do to prepare you for immersion in our culture.”

Aaeza nodded and went to the bathroom to change, but was stopped by Aasia. “Please change out here in the open. You will find that women in our country are like sisters and we do not hide our body from one another.”

Slowly, Aaeza removed her clothes until she was naked and as she reached for the robe, she could feel Aasia’s gaze on her. She blushed drawing the remark “there is nothing to be ashamed of. You have a beautiful body and will learn how to display it, now come with me.”

Aaeza followed along almost docilely after Aasia making the servant girl smile. She was thinking of how quickly the Western woman and reporter fell under the power of the Grand Wizard. Of course, everyone in her culture knew the power he held and no one dare cross him. Aaeza was led into a room that looked like a medical lab. She was put on an exam table and her robe was taken away. She saw someone who looked like a nurse with a small syringe and before she could ask a question, the needle was buried in her arm. “Don’t worry, you will be fine” the nurse said, “we have found our medical exam goes easier if the patient is sedated.” Darkness enveloped the Western journalist.

The medical reports handed to the Grand Wizard put a smile on his face and surprised him. “Our Ms. McGuire is a virgin,” he whispered to himself. He then said “Amir will be pleased.” Within 20 minutes the doctor who performed the examination walked into the room and was quickly interrogated.

“Yes, she is a virgin,” he reiterated. From my exam, I would also guess she is an anal virgin too.”

Amir smiled, “such a rare thing in Western Society today.” He continued looking at the results. The Doctor only added that “she is a picture of health.”

In the meantime, Aaeza had regained consciousness and was again wrapped in a thin silk robe. Still a little groggy from the sedative, she was given a drink prepared exactly to the Grand Wizard’s instructions. Again, a small amount of his special tinctures flowed into her system along with the refreshing drink. Aasia watched her finish the drink and then brought her back to her room where opening the closets, showed Aaeza her wardrobe for the next thirty days. “Your Western clothing has no place in the desert. You will find these much more comfortable.” In front of her was a wide assortment of abayas kaftans, and some maxi dresses. At one end was a small collection of flowing silk and gauze garments.

“You will not need heels or nylons here. There are silk panties in the drawers, but no bras. You will find them uncomfortable in the heat and much too restrictive. If you need anything, please let us know. Each day, I will let you know what to wear”. Aaeza nodded again being agreeable.

“Now come with me, I will show you the communal bath.”

Entering what could only be described as a opulent bathing pool, Aaeza was introduced to other women described as her sisters. They all seemed to know why she was there. “Your sisters will help with your grooming and education, please pay attention to them.”

As Aaeza felt her robe slip from her shoulders, one of the younger women took her arm and led her into the perfumed water. The air was filled with a scent of Jasmine, but interlaced with that scent was the faint scent of opium smoke. Aaeza, unfamiliar with the smells, just took them all in becoming increasingly relaxed and light headed as she lounged on the side of the bath. When two of her new sisters began washing her body with perfumed soaps and scented oils, she just languished in the feelings. Aasia watched it all with a smile. She knew the Western woman was in Amir’s grip. Soon a hookah was brought up next to the young journalist and the bath attendants demonstrated how to smoke it. “It is relaxing and will not harm you,” Aasia assured her journalist. What Aaeza did not see was that she had the third pipe of three brought forward. Unlike the others, hers contained small amounts of hashish. As Aasia watched, her Western pupil inhaled her first draw from the water pipe and within minutes the effect was amazing. Aaeza was relaxed, almost limp and ready for further instruction. All of this was reported to the Grand Wizard.

As the perfumed air swirled around the journalist, soft hands continued to wash and anoint her skin. The hands were not shy and as they rose to Aaeza’s breasts, a sensuous voice whispered into her ear, “just relax.” Aaeza, filled with the Wizard’s potions and inhaling hashish, was in no condition to resist. As her nipples were stroked and then massaged, only a small moan escaped from her lips. Another of her bathing sisters ran her hands up her thighs and before long the Western woman was surrendering her flesh to the servants of Amir. When Aasia held the pipe to her lips and whispered “inhale”, Aazea did as she was told. All of the women in the bath smiled as they saw her succumb to their talents.

“She will make Amir happy one day soon,” a dark haired beauty remarked.

“Yes sister, but only after we teach her our ways and the ways of the flesh. She is a virgin.” Aasia grinned as she made that comment. For her part, Aaeza heard nothing, she was floating away in a world of new sensations and feelings as warm lips caressed her skin.

As Aasia watched, the young bath attendants continued to caress and anoint the newcomer’s body. For her part, Aaeza continued to float on a cloud without a care in the world as drug infused smoke filled her lungs with every breath. The attendants got bolder as it was clear the Westerner was relaxed. They soon had her moaning as their talented mouths went to work on her breasts and then between her legs. When Aaeza began undulating her hips in time with the warm tongue flicks of the attendants, Aasia knew she was about to explode. As they watched, the young journalist came for the first time under the touch of a woman. Of course, to her it was just pleasure at this point.

Exiting the bath, she was carefully dried in warm towels before being led to a table where entire body was waxed. Aasia explained it was a custom and afterall, Jan, now Aaeza, agreed to a 30 day immersion. Nodding in agreement, Aaeza’s body was soon silky smooth. She then had her hair done, delicate makeup applied, her body anointed with perfume and finally she was dressed in a gown consisting of multiple layers of thin gauzelike material that when the light reflected correctly seemed almost transparent. When complete, Aasia smiled. “Welcome sister, you are now one of us, but have much to learn.”

Lessons that afternoon consisted of local customs and courtesies as well as her first lesson on kingdom dances. Throughout it all Aaeza was kept in a “high” state that made her agreeable and somewhat adventurous. When they tried to show her how to belly dance, the Western woman got the hip action down quickly, but needed work on the rest of her movements. That night after dinner, Aaeza was put to bed with a set of headphones that not only played music for her, but pumped subliminal message after message into her open mind. “Within a week,” the Grand Wizard promised, “she will be programmed to accept Amir’s advances.”

Throughout the next week, Aaeza kept to her routines. Each afternoon, she was brought into the Grand Wizard’s chambers where she was given a drink laced with the latest tincture and conditioned with the latest spell and/or chant. Slowly but surely, the Western woman was changing and it was evident to her sisters who encouraged her at every turn. Oils massaged into her skin were slowly darkening it while her body was changing in little ways. Aaeza’s nipples grew more sensitive and lengthened. At the beginning of her second week, the palace surgeon was called to the bathing area after Aaeza was relaxed and instructed to both pierce the Western Woman’s nipples and to do the same to her clitoral hood. It was a quick procedure and Aaeza was soon adorned with gold rings that could not be removed. The following day, her nose was pierced and a small chain soon went from the gold ring in her nose to the ring in her ear.

At the same time, Aaeza was learning the language. The subliminal tapes heard each night reinforced these skills and by the end of the second week, Western language and traditions were fading, while the kingdom’s were becoming more prevalent. The Wizard observed it all and was pleased with the progress. It was now time to push her education concerning the ways of pleasure in the kingdom’s culture. Her sisters took the lead with this task and discussions with the Western Journalist became more sexual in nature concerning the role of a woman in a relationship. At every turn, Aaeza was told her role was to pleasure a man in all ways and that her body was an instrument of pleasure.

By the end of the third week, it was hard to tell the young journalist from any of her sisters. The Wizard’s potents and spells had done their job and by any measure, Jan had totally transformed into Aaeza in all ways. She was now a sensual, Arab beauty ready to be presented to Amir. In one of her moments of semi-lucid thought, Pam saw her deflection in a mirror and quickly questioned, “what have you done to me, what is happening to me?” Aasia replied, “as requested, you are immersed in our culture becoming one of us. It is best for your article.”

Jan, reverting quickly into Aaeza, just nodded her head.

The dinner party with Amir was to be a grand affair. This was Aaeza’s coming out party where she would be exposed to the kingdom’ upper society. At least, that is what she had been told. In realty, guests, mostly male, were attending to see how Amir had broken a Western Woman and quietly put her in her place as a submissive servant to his needs. That she would write a glowing article about how the kingdom treated women was an added bonus.

Aasia walked behind her charge as they moved to the banquet hall. Aaeza was dressed in thin layers of silk in an elaborate gown. It flowed over her body like a second skin. Without a bra or panty, Aaeza felt sensual and sexual. Of course, she felt this way as for the last 24 hours she had been subjected to a regime of tinctures and spells created by the Grand Wizard. Aaeza had pure erotic electricity running through her veins as she walked into the hall.

Immediately, the musicians began playing a tune that Aaeza had heard many times during her dance lessons. Without thinking and by instinct, she started dancing, moving her body sensuously across the floor. Within seconds, all eyes were on her. This excited the young journalist even more. Because of the subliminal messages and the Wizard’s work, she now loved being watched. As the beat of the music increased, so did the body movements. Aaeza focused on Amir’s eyes as she had been trained to do. When he nodded to her, she danced over to him and was soon sitting in his lap gyrating her hips down into his manhood. As she danced, she felt his hardness and this in turn triggered her own wetness which made her dance in an even greater frenzy. Watching the show, The Grand Wizard mentioned to Aasia that she had been an excellent teacher and all was going well. Only millimeters of thin clothing separated the two bodies.

All Aaeza felt was arousal. Her nipples had hardened, her pussy was wet and her body was warmed by a heat that consumed her. When Amir whispered in her ear that he would have her, a quiver ran through her body. She was no longer a journalist, but a sensual woman of the kingdom. The guests were impressed at how far Amir had changed the Western Woman. “She had no chance against the Grand Wizard’s treatments,” one whispered.

At 11pm, Amir returned to his salon where Aaeza was brought to him. When he commanded “dance for me,” she did, soon working herself into a sensual frenzy. Within minutes, attendants removed her silk layers until she was dancing naked except for her gold rings adorning her clit and nipples. Aasia, walked up to her, and opening a jar of salve, quickly rubbed some into an already wet pussy. “Now go to him and pleasure him as you have been instructed.”

Wherever the salve touched was immediately enflamed with sensation and warmth. Soon Aaeza could think of nothing but her instructions and when Amir motioned to her and she danced over to where he was seated on plush pillows, she saw that his cock was now free from his clothes. A smile crossed her face and the Western woman was soon on her knees with her lips engulfing the kingdom’s young ruler. The more Aaeza sucked, the greater the arousal. When Amir could take no more, he grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his lap. This time there was no material to get in the way and his cock quickly found the warm and wet opening to her pussy. Aaeza felt her body opening for Amir; she only thought of pleasuring him.

Amir took her quickly with a sharp throats that brought a cry to Aaeza’s lips. Any pain was quickly replaced by pleasure and within minutes the two lovers were moving as one in front of a small audience, the Wizard whispered into Aasia’s ear, “when he cums in her, she will be bound to him forever. He will be her lover and Master. She will want his seed, and fertile, will produce offspring like a cow produces calfs.”

Aaeza was lost in the moment. She had never felt so full and her body tightly gripped Amir. She felt a tension build as a wave of orgasmic sensations cascaded down her body and she cried out. At that very moment, Amir’s heavy balls tightened and then erupted sending spurt after spurt of hot, sticky seed deep into Aaeza’s womb. Both lovers then collapsed onto the pillows as the onlookers left the room.

Aaeza woke in the morning still among the plush floor pillows with Amir nowhere in sight. Aasia appeared quickly bringing her a robe and escorting her back into the pool area where she was cleaned and bathed. “You are Amir’s lover and he will have you as his new wife.” Aaeza did not understand the implications, but when the Wizard arrived and brought her before Amir, it all became clear. When she saw the ÿoung ruler her body was instantly aroused with need and her skin flushed. The Wizard whispered to Amir, “do you see, she needs what you give her.”

It was a quick ceremony and given the powers vested in the Wizard, Amir took Aaeza as his newest bride. He immediately took her to his chambers where he soon was between her legs driving his cock against her womb. As the night before, Aaeza exploded causing Amir to release his seed deep in her body. Before the day was over, the prince seeded her four times.

Within days, Aaeza moved into Amir’s salon. As the Wizard predicted, her love for the young prince grew. She wanted nothing more then to provide pleasure to the man she adored. Amir, for his part, was happy. He obtained the unattainable, a beautiful, educated, professional, Western woman.

At the end of thirty days, the contract was over and Aaeza was given the opportunity to return to her life in the West. Of course, she refused. By now, she was with child and could think of nothing but the world of sensual pleasure she lived in. Her letter of resignation quickly followed as did an invitation for a new journalist to visit the kingdom and finish the story.

Cecilia Maroon saw this as her big chance as she boarded a jet for the first leg of her journey to the tiny desert kingdom. Young, ambitious and beautiful, she was off to complete the story her predecessor, Jan McGuire, never finished. When she asked why the story remained incomplete, all she was told was “Ms.McGuire unexpectedly resigned.” As the doors shut on the plane, a phone rang in the tiny desert kingdom and was answered by a old Wizard. A voice simply said, “the new one is on her way.” The Grand Wizard smiled and nodded the attendants, “make preparations for our guest. She will be staying about 30 days.”