The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Destressing Dale

mc / mm
August 2011

[Dale’s best friend Adam offers to hypnotize him to help him deal with his overwhelming work stress.]

Everyone told Dale to get a therapist. “You work so much,” his sister implored him, “This is probably all just in your head.”

“In my head? You think I’m making this up?!”

“No, no, that’s not what I meant,” she backpedaled, “Just because it’s mental doesn’t mean it’s not real. It could just be stress! Hypertension, high blood pressure... Dale, it doesn’t take a neurosurgeon to figure this one out. You’re killing yourself, the way you live.”

Dale kept arguing with her, but at that point it was mostly the charade of the argument. That was how he and his sister got along. Inside, he knew she was right. But he’d chosen the path he was on, and he’d put all his eggs in one basket, and the expectations just kept rising as he climbed higher in his firm... but with it, the financial rewards and promise of luxury and freedom he’d always dreamed of.

“If I can just tough it out for a few more years,” Dale confided to his best friend, Adam, “Then I’ll be home free. I can retire by age 30!”

Adam shook his head. “I’ve heard this song before, Dale—I’ve been hearing it since we first got to college. I think I even remember some of it from grade school! It’s always ‘if only’ and ‘in a few more years’ with you. When are you going to stop, take a breath, and take care of yourself?”

“No,” Dale shook his head. “It’s not like that. I’m not one of those people who’s fixated on a fantasy that will never arrive. I have a plan, and I’m executing on it, and it’s becoming a reality. Look at what I’ve done so far!”

“Dale, you’re exactly one of those people who’s fixated on a fantasy. You get a lot done because you’re driven by an insatiable neurosis.”

Dale glared at him. “That really what you think of me?”

Adam took a deep breath. “OK, listen. You won’t see a therapist, I get it. But you can’t afford another trip to the hospital. You know those psych classes I took back in college?”

Dale rolled his eyes. “Is this the part where you offer to hypnotize me, Adam? I don’t need to lose weight or quit smoking or whatever. This isn’t something you can hypnotize away.”

“No, but it is something that you might learn more about with hypnosis. Just a very light trance, just enough to loosen you up so maybe some specifics of what’s bugging you can spill out.”

“This is ridiculous. That’s not going to work. Look, if hypnosis worked like that, we’d be using it everywhere in medicine, and they don’t. It’s new age hooey.”

“In that case, do it for me? As a friend? If it’s all bullshit then the worst that happens is you get a pleasant nap out of it—and let’s be honest, even that would be a big improvement. I’ve seen how you go through Ambien.”

“OK,” Dale shrugged, “If it makes you happy, sure.”

“OK. Here, lie back on the couch. Yeah, prop your head up with—here, like this. Yeah. OK, that should be fine. Just let your legs and arms lie loosely out, don’t clasp your hands like that. Perfect. Now close your eyes. Take a deep breath in and then let it out slowly but gently.”

Dale filled his lungs and then with an involuntary “Ahhhhhhh” let it out. It did feel pretty good. Maybe just some relaxation exercises would do him good, he thought.

“Now, I’m going to count backwards from ten. With each number, visualize yourself sinking down through the couch. Deeper and deeper. Ten: Your body is sinking through the couch. You’re very comfortable. Every muscle in your body is softening, relaxing.”

“Nine: Your eye sockets are so relaxed. You’re sinking down, deeper and deeper. Focus on the sound of my voice. Your muscles are unwinding, loosening, relaxing on their own. You couldn’t stop them if you wanted to. Let them go.”

“Eight: Your body is just a field of warm, soft, relaxed comfort. You can hear nothing but my voice. Sinking deeper and deeper. Letting go of every thought, every feeling, every sensation except the ones I tell you to have.”

“Seven: Deeper, deeper into the warmth. Feel it wash over you. Hear my voice and as you hear it, you feel such pleasure. Feel so good, listening to me, doing as I say.”

His thoughts were incredibly foggy already but one flickered through Dale’s head, that they were only at seven and already he felt so far gone. A flash of fear shot through him, reflexive, when he felt he was losing control, but when he tried to open his eyes, tried to speak, tried to move any part of his body he couldn’t. The fear intensified. Dale felt as though his whole body was covered by a warm, comfortable blanket that was so heavy it was pressing him fully down, immobilizing him.

Adam saw Dale’s eyes twitch ever so slightly and smiled faintly, knowing exactly what Dale was going through.

“Six: You can feel all the fear, all the panic in your body melting like ice, like a block of ice inside you, but the sound of my voice fills you with such warmth that the fear melts away instantly. You can’t hold onto any fear, only comfort. You can feel only what I instruct you to feel. Feel your body soften completely. Feel yourself sink deeper and deeper into the trance.”

As quickly as it came, the fear left. It evaporated like steam and blew away. Dale’s whole body throbbed with pleasure and warmth and comfort.

“Five: Sinking so deep, feeling so warm, feeling pleasure as you hear my voice. Focusing on my voice. My voice brings you such intense pleasure.”

“Four: When you hear my voice you think of me, and thinking of me sends waves of pleasure through your body. Imagine me smile and feel rushing waves of pleasure sweep over you.”

“Three: Sinking so deep now, feel yourself sink into the pool of your unconscious. It’s a warm, comfortable pool. Feel yourself sink into it and relax even more.”

“Two: Resting in the warmth of your unconscious, letting all of it bubble up, letting that pool yawn wide open for us.”

“One: No thoughts left, so relaxed. You hear only me, you obey only me. My pleasure is your pleasure. You want to do everything I say.”

“Now, Dale, can you hear me?”

Dale opened his mouth, with effort, and murmured, “Yes.”

“Good, Dale. I want you just to talk. Tell me what’s bothering you.”

When Dale spoke, his voice was entirely changed. Where usually he spoke with a deep, commanding baritone, unflinchingly direct, now his voice was higher, weaker, and hesitant, cracking as he spoke and fluttering with insecurity.

“Um, I, I guess...”

“Yes, Dale?”

“It’s just... it’s just too much. It’s just so much.”

“What’s so much, Dale?”

“Everything. Everything,” and here, Dale’s voice cracked and started rise, “Every day it’s everything, I have to get up and shower and brush my teeth and race to work and I’m late and I carry the world on my back, it feels like it, I’m always so busy, I have no time, but that’s not even it—it’s... it’s...”

“What is it, Dale?” Adam asked, his voice warm and compassionate.

“It’s... I don’t want to be in charge,” Dale spat out in his fluttering voice, and then he began to sob.

Adam waited patiently as the dam broke and Dale began sobbing, his body shaking with the force of them. Minutes passed and Dale was still crying hoarsely, doubled up on the couch, his grief pouring out of him like a waterfall.

“You don’t want to be in charge, Dale?” Adam finally prompted, when Dale’s sobs subsided.

“I—no, I—I want... I’m so tired of being in charge. So tired of all these responsibilities. So tired of having to remember things and take care of things and own things... I just want... I just want...”

“What do you want, Dale?”

“I want someone else to be in charge,” Dale said, softly.

“You want someone else to be in charge?”

“I want someone else to carry it all. I want someone else to worry about things, to be responsible, to be constantly dealing with all of it, the whole world.”

“What do you want that person to do for you, Dale?”

Dale was quiet for a minute, and then softly said, “I want someone to take care of me.”

Adam smiled.

“Dale, I’m going to bring you out of this trance in just a moment. But you will remember all of this, and you will remember this feeling you’re having right now. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Dale agreed.

“And when I bring you out of the trance, you will remember how much you want someone to take care of you, and how much you want to be taken care of, to have no responsibilities, no property to worry about, no plans to make. OK, Dale?”

“Yes,” Dale agreed.

“Dale, I’m going to count up to ten, now, and with each number you’ll rise back up further out of the trance. And with each number, you’ll feel even closer to me, you’ll feel even more comfortable in my presence. OK, Dale?”

“Yes,” Dale agreed.

“One. Wanting to be even closer to me.

Two. Trusting me more and more deeply.

Three. Relaxing into my presence.

Four. Feeling so nurtured by me.

Five. Needing nothing but my love.

Six. You want to surrender entirely to me, Dale.

Seven. Freely giving up all control to me.

Eight. Happy to serve me.

Nine. Releasing all your free will and binding yourself to me.”

Adam was breathing a little harder now. Absentmindedly, as he recited the sequence he’d been practicing for years, his hand stroked his hard cock through his shorts.

“Ten. Awaken, Dale, and realize you are my property.”

Dale blinked a few times and sat up.

“Adam, I feel... I feel amazing. I had no idea that was all inside me!”

Adam smiled. “It was pretty obvious to me, Dale. For kind of a long time.”

“Thank you so much! I—how can I ever repay you?” Dale looked at Adam with a sense of awe, his mouth open, eyes wide with wonder.

“I’m glad you asked. First, I need you to sign a few things for me.”

Adam pulled a stack of documents out of his bag and spread them on the table.

“What’s all this?” Dale asked, confused.

“These say you’re giving me all your property. Everything you own, all your assets, all your money. Everything. Your house, your car, your clothes, everything you have is mine.”

Dale moaned a little and now his cock was tenting his pants a little.

“That’s right, it feels so good to let go, Dale. Feels so liberating to give up all your responsibilities, everything, and surrender to me.”

Dale took the pen from Adam and, panting a little, signed all the documents one after another.

“Good boy,” Adam said. “And now the second thing. Stand up and face that wall.”

Dale did as he was told. Adam unfastened his belt and slid his pants down. His beet-red cock jumped up as he slid down his boxers. Then he unfastened Dale’s belt and slid off his pants.

“Spread your legs, slave,” Adam ordered, and Dale obeyed.

“From now on, I tell you what makes you feel good, you bitch. You’re mine, you hear me?” Adam sneered at Dale, standing in his shirt, tie, and boxers, with his pants around his ankles, spread-legged against the wall. “Because that’s what you want. You don’t want to have to think, you don’t want to have to take care of yourself. That’s what I’m here for. But that also means you’re my possession, Dale. Twenty-five years of friendship was nice, but what can I say? I’m a possessive guy.”

Adam yanked Dale’s boxers down, licked two of his fingers, and started playing with Dale’s asshole, rubbing his fingertips around the puckered outer rim.

“Yeah, Dale, I’ve wanted you for a long time. I’ve jerked off so many times I can’t possibly count, imagining the day when I’d own you, mold your mind to be my little toy, and own that hot body to use as my personal cum dumpster. I’ve been practicing hypnotism for years, now, longer than you knew, because I had to make sure I did it right.”

Adam slipped his fingers into Dale’s asshole. Dale moaned aloud as Adam grinned, watching his digits slip in and out of Dale’s hot, wet, velvety rectum.

“Because I knew you wanted this, Dale, it was so obvious. Working yourself to death? You always did. You just couldn’t let yourself stop. That’s why I knew we’d be such good friends. Because we were so compatible. Deep down you just wanted to give up control and let go.” Adam grinned a sinister grin. “And deep down I wanted to control you.”

“Beg me to fuck you, slave.”

Dale’s mind was exploding. “Fuck me! Please fuck me! Fuck my hole! Use me!”

Adam stood up, spat in his hand, and stroked his cock. With every stroke precum streamed from the tip and the saliva against his turgid cock made wet, squelching noises against his hand.

“All mine,” Adam whispered to himself, and then drove his cock into his new property’s hot, dripping hole.