The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Devil Deals

by Alex DeLarge

Barbara wandered through the doorway of her new job. First day on the job, feeling so fresh and so proud and seeing all the possibilities of the future ahead! She’d just received her degree in English, and she was starting this job in the creative offices of Black Heart Productions, specializing in scripts for television and movies. She had heard so much about this exciting, up and coming company, and all of the famous people who’d started here. She’d never wanted to be a star, but she loved the idea of writing for a living.

When Barbara got to her cube, she found a note on her computer screen. ‘Meeting, 9:00AM, back conference room. Welcome Aboard!’ Realizing it was about 2 minutes to 9, she ran down the hallway to where she guessed the conference room would be. Waiting there were four men and one woman, sitting at the back at a computer. The men all stood when she entered, proving how gallant and chivalrous they were, which made her smile.

“Oh good, our newest member is here, now we can begin.” Said Mr. French, the man who’d hired her. She found him oh so charming and trustworthy. “Barbara, the purpose of this meeting every Monday is to brainstorm about ideas, be they shows, plots, or even simple scenes. We throw the ideas around and Gwen there,” he indicated the quiet woman in the corner “she types whatever we say. We find a lot gets accomplished in these meetings, and we’re really looking forward to seeing what you contribute.”

“Well, I hope you’re not expecting TOO much from my first day, Mr. French.” She blushed.

“Please, call me Carl. And this is Peter, and Rod.” The men nodded as he introduced each one. A nice bunch of guys, she thought to herself.

“Ok, let’s get started. Right before you walked in, Rod was asking for some input in a scene he’s struggling with. It involves a man and a woman, the man is trying to blackmail the woman into having relations with him. For creative purposes, why don’t we do some role-playing. Rod, you be the man, Greg, and Barbara, you be the woman Helen. Now you can see why we hired you, Barbara, we all got tired of being the woman!” everyone laughed at Carl’s joke, including Barbara.

“Right, well, I’ve got this incredibly important secret about you and you know I do, so you are under enormous pressure to do whatever I want you to do.” Said Rod. “Your character, Helen, is a very strong woman w/ good morals, but you have a slightly dark side that you’re ashamed of. You’ll give in to a point, right?” Then he seemed to take on the character of Greg, his demeanor changing some. Barbara realized they were ‘on’.

“Look, honey, don’t fight me, you know you don’t have a chance! Don’t make this any more difficult on either of us.” As Rod spoke, clickety-click sounds came from the woman in the corner. “Now, obey. Come over here and kick off those uncomfortable shoes!” Helen obeyed, trying to be this character. “Good girl. Now, the jacket. And the blouse...”

Here Barbara hesitated, thinking to herself, ‘now these guys don’t expect me to really take off my blouse, do they?’ As she paused, the woman in the corner continued typing. Carl, seeing her hesitation, spoke out loud: “Barbara takes off her blouse, slowly.” And the woman typed again. And Barbara’s hand rose and unbuttoned her blouse.

“what the, Mr. French, Carl, what’s going on?” she panicked. She tried to stop her hands, but they seemed under someone else’s control. Carl simply smiled, as did all the men in the room, as though nothing was amiss, and Rod spoke again.

“Now, missy, why not prop that shapely leg of yours up on this table and I’ll release you from these uncomfortable stockings! And Barbara raised her leg, obeying her instructor.” And she did, propping her bare foot against the table, showing the room that she was, indeed, wearing stockings. Rod unsnapped the garters and slid the stocking down her leg. “She then did the same with the other leg.” And as the clicking in the corner continued, so did Barbara’s compliance. As Rod reached up to her garter this time, he reached beyond and gently rubbed his index finger against her panties, stroking her pussy through the cloth. Barbara wanted to pull away, but she remained motionless as he slid the other stocking down. Barbara then looked again at Carl for some kind of explanation.

Finally he seemed inclined to give her one. “Ah, lovely Barbara, you see I was only partially joking when I said we’d hired you to have someone to play the girl. You see, the last ‘girl’ we had in this process has gone on to bigger and better things. You may have heard of her? ‘Lacey Bottoms’? No? Well, she’s becoming THE big thing in the porn-movie industry these days! Of course, we all wish her the best in her new career, but it did leave a hole in our process. One that you’ll be filling from now on, I’m happy to say.” Carl turned to the typist and said “Barbara walked to Carl and sat on the board room table, pulling her blouse all the way off as she crossed.” As the typist typed, Barbara made his statement truth, crossing and shedding her blouse, then hopping up on the table in front of him. “But you’re still confused, and I understand that. You’re wondering why you’re suddenly playing the part of party-puppet? How do we control you so completely? Well, it’s really gonna surprise you!”

“You’ve heard people say that TV is a tool of the devil? Guess what? They’re right! I mean think about it! What better way to control the whole world! And we here have received one amazing deal from the dark lord himself! We merely keep making the corrupt, morally bankrupt TV shows and movies that we’ve always done, and he’ll give us a power to make our lives both easier and more fun: the power to control the universe. What I mean is this; whatever we script, comes true. And that’s where the lovely miss Gwen. Gwen used to be a brilliant young investigative reporter, trying to break a story about how our company rose to the top so fast. Now she spends her days here putting our ideas into reality and her nights fucking all the night watchmen any way they want. She’s never been happier, have you Gwenny?”

Gwen turned to face Barbara, an emptiness in her eyes. “I can’t believe all the time I wasted trying to be a person when I could have been a tool the whole time. I’m so lucky.” And she returned to her work.

“Well, where were we? Oh yes, the scene. Let’s change things a little. Let’s say that Helen’s name is now Barbie. Oh, and by the way, let’s say that Barbara’s name is now Barbie too.” Clickity click. “Now dear, what was your name again?” Carl asked her.

“Barbie, of course.”

“Of course. Let’s say that, rather than being blackmailed into anything, Barbie is merely a woman who has an incredibly wild, dark, slutty, kinky inside and she’s ashamed of it and tries to hide it. And we’re all here to set her free, ok?” As Barbie sat there, wearing a bra and a skirt, she became worried that one of these people would guess the truth about her wild, dark, slutty, kinky inside and force her to set it free. Carl stepped forward. “Barbie, you still seem like you’re feeling too cramped, too boxed in. Maybe getting rid of your underwear might help?”

Richard whispered something to Gwen, and Barbie reached across the table, grabbing a pair of scissors. First she snipped the band wrapped around her ribcage, then cutting both shoulder straps and letting it fall off. She hiked up her skirt, grabbing one side of her panties over the hip and pulling them out enough to get the scissors around them, and then snipped! She then cut the other side, grabbing the front and yanking them off. And she felt less constrained the second they were gone.

“and that skirt isn’t helping any. Why not shimmy out of it too.” In seconds, the skirt was gone, and Barbie sat on the table naked.

“Barbie, is there anything that YOU’D like to do right now?” whispered Peter in her ear. She had no thoughts at first, but as Carl spoke to the typist, Barbie began to feel the urge to slide her finger down between her legs and over her snatch. The men all stood back and watched as Barbie’s self-experimenting grew. She stared back at them as she slid one, and then two and three fingers deeper and deeper into her box. In the past, this was something that she’d never done, and it’d never before pleasured her, but now each thrust of her hand into her moist cunt built her arousal more and more. Soon Barbie lay back on the table, one hand mashing her boobs together, pinching and rolling her erect nipples, as the other drove now four fingers further and further inside her, each time coming out more and more wet. A pool of pre-cum was now forming under her ass on the table. The gentlemen were all enjoying the show, but Carl knew what would make it even better.

“And now Barbie turns back into Barbara, not changing what she’s doing or how hot she’s getting, but just knowing who she really is and what in the hell she’s doing! She controls only her face and mouth!”

With a gasp Barbara found herself lying in naked on the table under the fluorescent lamps, openly and passionately hand-fucking herself and molesting her own boobs as her three new bosses looked on in pleasure. “What are you doing to me!” she screamed, trying desperately to stop herself. “Why are you raping me like this?”

“Raping you? Oh, I don’t think so! Has any of us laid a finger on you? The only person fucking you is you, and you seem to be rather enjoying yourself, I’d say!” laughed Carl. “Tell me the truth, Barbie, do you feel hot?” and to Gwen “Barbara suddenly could not tell a lie.”

Barbara wanted to deny her pleasure, to not give them the satisfaction, but she couldn’t stop her mouth as it opened. “I’m burning up. I don’t know how much longer before I cum.”

“And Barbara, have you EVER enjoyed masturbation like this before?”

“No. Never.”

“How do you usually get off?”

“with a man or a toy.”

“So then wouldn’t you like it even better if you were fucking one of us right now?”

Barbara hated that this made sense, and while she was boiling right now, she felt like she couldn’t take it far enough on her own. Somehow, she needed something more to finish.

“Barbara, all you need to do is ask.”

“Please, will one of you have sex with me?”

all the men burst out laughing. “I’d say that’s a pretty lame request! Maybe I was too ambiguous. When I said ask, I meant BEG. And when I say beg, I mean use every dirty, slutty word you know, bitch!”

Barbara felt repulsed by the demand and knew she would refuse, until she heard her voice over the clicking of keyboard keys, “I beg one of you, all of you, please fuck this hot little snatch! Show this trampy little piece of ass all she’s really good for! Ram those beautiful poles into me over and over until I see the light. Show me how much of a fool to think I could be anything but your toy, to play with as you like. Only a stuck-up, pretentious, stupid, egomaniacal slit like me could think that she was destined for something besides office tool, and I know you can make me see how lucky I am to have found this amazing opportunity to please my new owners.” Barbie barely got the last of it out as Peter’s prick found it’s way into her open mouth. She instinctually thought of biting down hard, but the idea changed with a flash of Gwen’s fingers and suddenly she was sliding her face up and down his dick. As she picked up momentum and lust, she felt hands turning her over so she stood on her fours. She also realized that she was straddling a body, and the voice she heard under her identified the body as Rod’s.

“Boy, she’s one wild little clit, ain’t she? You were right, I was afraid she’d be too frigid inside, but it took no work at all to find the Barbiedoll in her! C’mon, sweetie, bring that hot, sloppy snatch down on my member!” and Barbara felt her pussy be filled to the hilt, and then a little more as what had to be a huge cock rammed into it. Again, she began to pull away, trying to free her hips, but a momentary adjustment of programming by Gwen changed her escape to a riding motion as she thrust her hips back down. What was still free in her psyche wondered where Carl was, what he was planning next. She didn’t wonder long, as she felt a hand working it’s way between her ass cheeks. She realized with shock that someone, Carl, was using the pre-cum she’d generated with all her self-fucking and spreading it between her butt cheeks and over her rosebud. After a brief moment, the hand returned again, this time sliding a well-lubricated finger down into her ass. This time she was allowed to keep her revulsion, pulling away from each deeper and deeper thrust. In seconds there were two slimy fingers, and then three, invading her rear. Barbie tried to escape the intrusion, but she couldn’t and wouldn’t interrupt her intense bucking on top of Rod or her delicious enjoyment of Peter, so there wasn’t far to go.

Then the prodding stopped. As soon as she wasn’t distracted, her thoughts instantly returned to the two fabulous pricks stuffing themselves into her body and her mind. Each time she slurped down more of Peter’s juice, or each time she fucked down around Rod’s mammoth pole, she felt more and more a piece of property, an owned thing, lucky to be used at all. But these thoughts were again frozen as Carl began to force his enormous monster down into Barbara’s anus. Her panic returned, and at that moment she heard Carl’s voice in her ear.

“Barbie felt the violation to her backside, and wanted to break away” he whispered, the evil grin audible in his voice, “but she knew that, to escape this assault, she’d have to break away from her other two masters and their stereo mounting of her face and cunt.” Carl was now all the way in, and he ground his groin around in circles, forcing the cock around inside her ass. She felt both completely filled and entirely humiliated. “Barbie knelt there, deciding would she allow herself to be fucked like a common animal, making her into a common animal herself, proving once and for all that this was exactly what she wanted from life; to be owned by a group of men and used to find new and exotic ways of possessing a pet, of humiliating a beast, of training a plaything, of being an it, all just to keep being fucked by the other two men? Or would she sacrifice the double penetration she was so loving to preserve her humanity, her self esteem, her self worth, her soul?” Carl had pulled back out so that his rod sat just at the entrance of Barbara’s butt. She had, of course, assimilated all that he’d said into herself and knelt there for a moment, thinking about her choice.

Barbie slurped on Peter and bounced on Rod, and then pushed back against Carl, forcing his monster back into her cave, making her choice: she would be an animal, a pet, a toy, a play-thing, a person no more. She wanted this. She came to work this morning planning to start the beginning of the rest of her life, and this was the life she’d chosen. As her tight ass gave before Carl’s intrusion, he laughed, as did the other men. And one by one, they christened their new toy.

First Peter lurched and grunted, his snake spilling it’s devilish poison into her mouth. As they salty delicacy gushed forth, Barbie suckled like a baby on a teet. She kept up, not losing a drop. And as she drained it dry and limp, she felt some little part of her inside accept this new life and turn black and hot.

Then Rod reached his climax, shooting jets of white cream up into her canal, more and more, more than she’d ever received. She kept moving in unison with him, encouraging all his seed to find a home in her, until he finally sighed and stopped. Carl accommodated as he slid out from under her. And while he moved, another part of her inside knew it had been claimed by him, sacrificed by her, and it transformed itself.

Finally, after many minutes of anal attack, Carl finally reached the breaking point. Just before he let loose, he announced to her and all assembled “if you cum, pretty little plaything, your future is sealed, and there will never be another choice. Can you resist?” And Barbie felt a totally foreign sensation: hot, thick goo shot into her from behind, filling her instantly and yet kept coming. She felt sure she’d burst into a thousand pieces as Carl continued his release. She had never felt so used, so cheap, so completely owned and obedient in her life. And this was her one chance to escape a life of the same. Simply not climax, resist the pleasure of this feeling. And yet as she thought this she knew it was hopeless, for this was also the most excited, perfect and appropriate she’d ever felt, as though she’d finally found her place in the universe. And when she contemplated leaving this and living a normal life of independence, pride and freedom, she felt sad and empty. So with relish she released the dams inside and, as Carl pulled out, spraying the last few fountains of his cum on her ass, Barbara became once and forever Barbie, enjoying the most mind-shattering, soul-sacrificing orgasm of her life. She lay on the table for many minutes, moaning, gushing, shuddering and screaming out praise; “oh yes, oh fuck yes, my god, amazing, fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme...”

And the last little part of her inside that belonged to her fell away, revealing the true parts of her soul, all of which belonged to these men, and to their boss.

Barbie lay on the table catching her breath, her finger down between her legs, scooping up fingerfulls of Carl’s cum and bringing it to her hungry mouth. She cleaned off all the jism from on her ass and had begun to scoop it out from within when a voice brought her back to reality.

“Well, pretty little cunt, we have work to do. Now that you belong to this company, you need to introduce yourself to the rest of the staff.”

“There are others?” She’d only met the Carl in the interview, and had no idea the size of the company. She’d assumed, as she learned about the true power of the company’s success, that it wouldn’t take that many people to run it.”

“Oh yes, my dear, there are over 100 men on this floor alone, and three floors in this building, and you’ll have to ‘meet’ all of them. I’d guess you’ve got a very busy week ahead of you!”

Barbie smiled, sucking down another glob of goo, and realized how excited she was at this idea. “I guess I made the right choice, huh? I really must have been a slut all along, if I’m so into this idea!”

“Oh, no, my dear, you were exactly who you thought you were. We just played with your mind and your body enough to make you choose to become this new person. If you’d just resisted climaxing, we would have had to wipe your memory of the entire morning and send you back out into the world a free woman. No, you simply made the wrong choice and let the Devil con you into fucking away your soul. Now, shall we?”

And as Carl’s words sunk in, Barbie realized that she always had the ability to escape and instead let these men talk her into making her a toy. She stood and walked between them out of the office, off towards the first row of cubes and the men standing there eagerly. She looked back and thought, just for a second, that she saw a smile in Gwen’s dead eyes.