The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Dimensions of Dementia

by J. Darksong

Newsflash! A patient has escaped from the Bellevue Mental Hospital! Thirty-one year old inmate Jacob Thorton, found missing from his room one week ago, is believed to have escaped sometime last Monday night during the security guard shift change. Thorton, a former psychologist at his own local practice, was abducted last year by one of his patients, kidnapped, beaten, and tortured. Police finally rescued the doctor, and subdued the abductor, but the experience left the doctor traumatized. Thorton was sent to a former colleague to undergo psychiatric treatment, but when he attacked and seriously wounded several people in a rage, he was sent to Bellevue. Jacob Thorton is listed as clinically insane, and extremely dangerous. If anyone sees Dr. Thorton, please contact your local police immediately. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT attempt to apprehend him yourself...

Chapter I. Miss Barbara Ann Gordon

“Do you see what they’re saying about me on television, my dear?” Jacob sighed wearily, resting his feet on the coffee table. “Am I REALLY such a bad guy? Honestly! I mean, you’ve been with me the past three days. Do I seem like such an ogre to you?” He waited a moment for her to respond, then shook his head. “I suppose I really SHOULD take my cock out of your mouth if I expect you to answer. After all, its bad manners to talk with your mouth full.” Jacob moved away from the bound and tied girl, who sat there, glassy eyed, her head still bobbing forward, as if still sucking his cock. Only after he snapped his fingers in front of her face did her facial expressions show any signs of life. She blinked, then blinked again, then she began to scream.

Jacob laughed. “Well, I guess that’s my answer. Alright my dear, calm down now. Calm down... and stop screaming, or I’ll be forced to have you undergo the treatment once again.” Abruptly the girl went quiet, shuddering slightly. “Good girl, I see you have been paying attention to your lessons. Okay, class,” he said gesturing to the otherwise empty room, “it’s Quiz Time! Let’s check and see how well you have learned your lessons. Okay.... hmmm let’s see. Who do I call on today. Who, who, who? " When the girl remained silent, Jacob walked over to a switch on the side of the wall and pulled it, sending a jolt of electricity through the grillwork of the platform the girl was bound to. She screamed again, thrashing hysterically, trying to avoid contact with the power discharge. Jacob turned the switch off, and walked back to the platform. “Oh, a volunteer!” he said cheerfully. Then he frowned. “YOU again? You answered the last seven times that I announced a pop quiz. Why don’t you give some of your classmates a chance to answer this time?”

“Because...” the girl panted, sweat dripping down her face, “there... ARE NO OTHER CLASSMATES... you crazy sadistic BASTARD!!” She regretted it as soon as she said it, and were she able to move her hands, she would have covered her mouth. Jacob did not yell at her, or threaten her, or seem angry at her outburst in any way, and that frightened the hell out of her. If there was one thing Barbara had learned over the past week, it was that the mad professor was unpredictable in his mood swings. When he showed his anger, at least then she knew what to expect. When she angered him and he smiled back at her, then she had reason to worry.

Jacob shook his head softly. “BZZZT! Wrong answer. I’m sorry, the judges say you forgot to phrase that in the form of a question.” The pulled the lever again, and again Barbara began to scream as her body was wracked with voltage-induced pain. He let it go on for several minutes, then flipped the switch back closed again. “Okay, Barb, enough fun and games. Let’s cut to the chase.”

Tear-streaked, her face twitching from anticipated pain, even though the device had been shut off, she looked up at him. “Why... are you doing this.. to me? What do you want?”

“AH! Finally, an intelligent question. Frankly my dear, I was beginning to wonder if you had the capacity for rational conversation. First of all, the WHY. Why am I doing this to you? Simple. Because I can. Because it gives me a real... charge. Excuse the pun.” He laughed maniacally for a moment or two. “Secondly, WHAT. What do I want? What do I hope to accomplish with all of this. THAT question is actually slightly more complex. I am basically experimenting on you, probing your psyche, studying your mind, to see how you react to different stresses and strains on your system. Being a doctor, I have always been fascinated with exploring the human mind, but there were always limits to what you could do, a moral line that separated extensive experimentation and testing. But that is all in the past. A very talented and sadistic young patient of mine showed me that there ARE no true boundaries in life, that the only limitations are set within one’s own mind! He actually did me a favor. He helped me shatter my own boundaries, my old way of thinking. He helped make me into the man I am today.”

“And... what happened to him?” Barbara asked, hesitantly.

Jacob laughed. “Why, I thanked him by disemboweling him the day I got out of the hospital. You should have seen the look on his face, BOY was HE surprised!”

Barbara shuddered despite herself. Times like this, she almost wished he would leave her in her near-mindless state, completely docile, mesmerized, and under his complete control. At least then her mind wouldn’t be subjected to such fiendish stories, and her body tortured to the limit of her endurance. He was mad, that much was obvious, but he was also a genius, and there was a definite method to his madness. He was doing something to her, messing with her mind, she only wished she knew how. Barbara only hoped that she would last until someone found her.

“Okay, enough about me,” the doctor said, sitting down in his chair beside the bed. “Time to check on your progress. Tell me about your past, everything from your childhood up until just now when I awakened you.”

Barbara sighed deeply. She had told him the story enough times in the past week, so much so that she almost knew it all word by word now. She suspected that this was also part of his mad plan, but again, she couldn’t understand how telling of her past could have anything to do with anything else. Taking a deep breath, she began once again.

“As I’ve said before, my name is Barbara Ann Gordon. My mother and father...” she nearly choked on the words as she thought of her parents, wishing she were with them right now. “My parents... were the children of very successful business investors back in the nineteen thirties and forties, and managed to amass a sizable fortune. They, in turn, continued that tradition, turning from a very well-to-do family to an extremely wealthy one, through continued wise investing. The world I was born into was that of a pampered princess, with a nanny and butler to care for me, plenty of servants to see to my every whim, and enough money to provide me with anything I could possibly want. Despite the way most successful rich parents tend to push their children off on the servants to raise, my parents delighted in raising me, giving me their values, impressing upon me their ideals of hard work and patience, and the drive to succeed. I grew up in a very loving family environment.”

She paused, as the doctor sat in his chair, writing busily on a notepad. “Yes, yes, all very good. Continue please.”

“Okay... um, two years ago, I graduated from high school, and was accepted to attend Princeton. Everything was going well. I had made several friends, my teachers all liked me, I had a steady three point eight grade point average... all in all, everything was going perfectly.” She glanced up at her tormentor. “Then one day, exactly a week ago, I got into my BMW to head home after a late night study session at the library, only to find someone waiting in my car. You. You... injected me with a needle of something... and before I knew what was happening, I am driving down the road, following your directions, back to this warehouse. And I have been here ever since.”

“Yes, very good,” Jacob said smiling, clapping his hands. “That was just excellent. It seems that you remember exactly what happened before arriving here. I want you to cherish those memories, my dear. Cherish them... because I am going to erase them from you.”

Barbara gaped at him incredulously. “Take away my memories? You can’t do that! Are you—” A hand to her mouth quickly silenced her.

“Crazy. I believe that’s the word you were looking for, Barbara, my dear. And, yes, we have already been through all that. Remember, me, escaped from a mental institution, blah blah blah, tortured and tormented you, blah blah blah. Clearly I am not in my right mind. But, I’ll let you know a secret.” He leaned close to her, his grinning face inches away from her panic-stricken one. “Pretty soon, neither will you!”

* * *

Dr. Jacob Thorton sat in his easy chair, glancing at his notes. In actuality, he had scribbled nothing on the note pad, nothing at all, but he continued to frown and look at the pad as if the blank lines held some special meaning to him. Finally, Barbara’s moans brought his attention back to the present and he smiled. “Ah, you’re awake again. Good. We can continue. I was just checking my notes here, and I must say, you’ve made excellent progress. Pretty soon, we will have you thinking with the right mental attitude.”

“The... right... mental attitude?” the confused girl asked numbly.

“Yes. Exactly. I am doing you a great service, releasing your mind from its rather traditional way of thinking. Too many borders, too many limits. I’m trying to help you reach the same enlightenment that I have achieved. But first things first. As the song says, ‘Free your mind, and the rest will follow’. Now, let’s take this by the numbers once again.”

Suddenly Barbara began to thrash, pulling violently on her bindings. “NO!! NOOOO!! Let me go, LET ME GOOOOO!! No more numbers!! PLEASE!! NO MORE!! NO MOOOORRREEEE!!!”

“Shush! Quiet down, now, you can’t hear me counting if you make so much noise. And you know how intense these sessions can be if I am forced to gag you as well.” After a moment more of struggling, Barbara went limp, tears streaking down her face, as she gave in to the inevitable. “There, that’s a good girl. Just keep thinking... it’s all to HELP you.”

At those words, a trigger went off in Barbara’s mind. Her eyes went wide, then glassy. “All... to help.. me... for my own good... all to help me...” she began to whisper softly to herself. Jacob smiled wickedly.

“Alright, here we go. By the numbers. ONE.”

Barbara stiffened. The madman was there, straddling her naked body, beating her, hitting her with closed fists about her head and body, bruising her, smashing her rib cage, breaking her bones with his devastating blows. She tried to cry out, but the pain was stifling, intense, too string to ignore. She felt a kind of numbness begin to overtake her, the beating taking on the qualities of a deep thumping coming from somewhere far away. She felt her eyes flutter closed. She was being slowly beaten to death...

“TWO.”

“AH!!” she gasped, glancing around herself. She was back at home, lying naked on her bed. Her body was whole and unblemished, the prior experience merely a phantom of her mind. She stretched, glancing down at her lover, who smiled warmly. Barbara giggled to feel her mother’s teeth gently pricking her thighs as she began to eat her out. “Oh, mommy... yes, mommy. Lick your sweet little girl,” Barbara sighed with pleasure. She SO loved being awoken this way...

“THREE.”

Barbara screamed. The fiery poker placed against her chest had left a raw red mark. The Royal Inquisitor looked down at her darkly, gesturing to the Torture Master to hold off for a while. “Mine child, this will all end if you confess to being a witch. Here in the town of Salem, we pride ourselves on being very open-minded. Just confess, my child, and thy sins will be forgiven, and we will free you from this torture.” Barbara shook her weary head in denial. She couldn’t speak even if she wanted to, for the first torture she had experienced had been the removal of her tongue. Her bloody, battered body throbbed from the mistreatment, and as she pulled weakly at the bindings she felt, rather than saw, the Torture Master step close once again. “She STILL resists salvation!” the Royal Inquisitor bellowed angrily. “Finish your work. But make sure she continues to live a while longer!” Nodding his assent, the black clad figure raised the white hot poker again, this time to Barbara’s eyes. Barbara felt the heat and began to scream and scream and scream...

“FIVE...”

THUNK. “AHHH!” she yelled out, indignant. The small paddle against her rear sent sparks of lusty fire into her loins. Master Benjamin well enjoyed adding a little spice to the daily fucks with a bit of spanking now and again. Barbara wiggled her naked little ass, already beginning to shine with a rosy red glow. The leather harness bit exquisitely into her naked flesh, and the double straps opening her mons, keeping her pussy lips open for her Master’s pleasure teased her throbbing clitty with every movement. The paddle and her Master did not disappoint her, as another heavy blow fell. THUNK. THUNK. THUNK. Barbara felt her juices trickle forth, teasing her pussy even more, dripping down her gartered thighs, and down her stocking clad legs, leaving a small puddle on the floor. And to think, she hadn’t even been allowed to CUM yet. Barbara though giddily, When I finally am allowed to cum, I may flood the entire rec room...

TEN.

slut barbara groaned, as she felt herself stretching, stretching, trying her best to accommodate the heavy stone phallus being slid into position between her thighs. The nipple clamps throbbed wonderfully against her peaking nipples, blue-brown with bruises from the intense pinching and biting they had endured beforehand. The bruises did not matter to slut barbara, however, for she was only a nameless slut, an automaton, a device for her Masters pleasure. If it amused Them to torment and humiliate her, then she was pleased to serve Them in such a way. Finally, the stone prick slid into her, slut barbara arching her hips to take it in to the hilt. The slightly smaller one in her ass seemed to warm at the nearness to its twin in her pussy. A whip cracked across her naked back, and slut barbara began to wiggle her hips, gyrating to the low deep music played in the background. Patrons at the club began to cheer and throw money onto the stage, and one of her Masters began to pick it up gleefully. slut barbara smiled, licking her lips. It felt so GOOD to please her Masters...

THIRTEEN.

Barbara tried to run, but the man was stronger, faster, than she. She was pushed roughly to the ground, and when she tried to resist further, he hit her. Hard. Blood dripped from her lips, and she though a tooth had cracked. She whimpered as the masked man ripped her clothes, exposing her. She shuddered. “Please sir, please!” she begged timidly. “I’ll give you anything you want, anything. All my money, its in my purse, take it! Please... just don’t hurt me!”

“SHADDUP! You fucking BITCH!” he snarled, slapping her again. “I’ll take whatever I want from you, bitch, and right now, I want that hot little pussy!” He ripped the rest of her clothes off, sliding off his pants as well, and despite Barbara’s struggles, her legs were pinned apart, and his mammoth cock slammed into her.

“OHHHH!!” she screamed, as she was violated, her virginity taken away, brutally, gone by a man she didn’t love, an unknown rapist. He repeatedly fucked and fucked her bloody pussy, grinding his meat into her, but Barbara’s mind was no longer there. Her sightless eyes had glazed over, trapped in the horror of what she had lost...

SEVENTEEN.

“Woo hoo!!” she cried, tumbling into Christy, her best friend and lover. The blonde beauty smiled and helped her back to her feet.

“I think you’ve had enough partying for one day, Barb,” she said with a grin. “You are totally wasted.”

“Am not,” Barb protested drunkenly, wobbling unsteadily. “I know very very... very very very very well... how to hold my liquor.” The other girls laughed. Hearing their infectious laughter, Barbara joined in as well. “Heh hehehehehe... um... what are we laughing at? Tee heee hehehe..”

“Come on, Barb. It’s time we headed back to our dorm room. You DO have that test coming up that you wanted to study for, after all.”

“Fuck that! Fuck studying,” she said loudly, causing another round of giggles from the girls. “Fuck college! Fuck, fuck FUCK fuck fuck!” Barbara giggled, nearly falling over into Christy again. “And most of all, FUCK all of you! All of you, every single one.”

Christy licked her lips, and walked over to Barbara, kissing her passionately. “You know, Barb, that’s a very good idea.” She, and the other girls, began removing their clothes, much top Barb’s delight and surprise. “Now Barbara, dear, its time to put up, or shut up. You’re gonna have to eat out every one of my little pussy licking friends here, and then we’ll ALL return the favor. What do you say? Are you up to the challenge?”

“Hell FUCK yesss!” Barbara slurred, as she pushed Christy to the floor, diving between her legs, licking and lapping her cunt like there was no tomorrow...

NINETEEN.

“NO!! Pleeeeeaassseee!! staaahahahahahahaaapp!! Get them off, get them off!! hahaha hahahahaha!! The rats the RAAATTTSS!! Hahahahaha!!” Barbara thrashed and laughed, shaking hysterically as her bare feet were tickled most deviously. Some unknown person had trapped her in this dungeon, and strapped her to the rack, fully clothed, except for her shoes. The rack had been tilted downward, however, so that the myriad hundreds of squealing squeaking vermin scurrying along the floor could just reach her bared feet. Their furry bodies scurrying about, running back and forth, tickled her so intensely that she had wet her bladder twice already. Their tiny little whiskers made her toes twitch when they stroked them, and their sinewy slender tails made her toes clench as they stroked her poor arches. She felt as if she would go insane if this torture kept up. It was her two biggest fears: being tickled... and rats. God, how she HATED rats! Now they were crawling over her bare feet, tickling them endlessly, her body strapped down, unable to move an inch. She had no idea how long she had been down here, minutes, hours, days... time had no meaning when you were held captive in the dark and tortured endlessly without mercy.

Strangely, the rats never bit her. They were content to flutter back and forth across her twitching bare feet, squealing and squeaking amidst her own devilish shrieks or despair. Her entire body throbbed with the unfulfilled desire to escape, to get away no matter the cost, yet all she could do was endure, more devilish tickling, and more and more rats... crawling, scurrying, tickling.. tickling... ALWAYS tickling...

TWENTY

She was back in the warehouse now. No rats. No Masters with whips. No drunken lesbian soriety girls. Just her, and her tormentor, standing before her holding a knife. She knew somehow that he had made her imagine all of those things, that none of it had been real at all, yet she panted with fear and terror, having experienced every memory, every sensation, as if it had just happened. She opened her mouth to speak, but found herself gagged once again. The man walked towards her slowly, holding a shiny knife in his hand, its keen edge glittering in the shadowy, dimly lit room. She began to struggle, knowing somehow, that this would be the end, that it was all over for her now. She mumbled incoherently, the gag preventing her even from begging for her life. She looked up into his face now, and gasped, seeing him wearing white face paint and a red rubber nose.

He had made himself up to look like a clown.

She shook her head in denial as the evil clown held up the knife for her to see. Then, he brought it down, hard and fast, into her thigh, twisting it, before bringing it back up for her to see, its keen edge now dripping with crimson blood. Her blood. Her thigh screamed its pain as she watched him drive down the knife again and again, stabbing her, slashing her, cutting her flesh in a frenzy of beserker rage, her own cries of terror drowned out by the gag. Moments later, her naked body was a crisscross network of open bloody gashes, and deep bubbling geysers of blood. She gasped breathlessly, her lungs penetrated somewhere in the fifth or sixth blow, and gazed up at her murderer, feeling her life dripping away in a fountain of scarlet with every passing second. The clown shook his head sadly, as if in regret, then suddenly smiled. And drew the knife blade across her throat in one last vicious slash—

At which point, Barbara promptly passed out. Jacob shook his head. “Not bad. You managed to make it through all twenty steps of your therapy. I think we are progressing very well, my dear. A few more days of this and we’ll have you thinking right in no time.” He walked over and kissed the girl softly, as she slept soundly, the last of her imprinted memories fading back into oblivion. He gently slid the covers over her bound naked body, and went into the adjoining room to watch television.

He hoped he hadn’t missed the afternoon cartoons.

<<The end of part 1.>>