The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis:

The story takes place after GERMAN SLAVES and its spin off TIM AND NITA where Tim & Nita have dinner at Soraya’s and see how Soraya had kept on humiliating her ex boyfriend Patrick as he was now her obedient slave.

Dinner at Soraya’s

By Sonya Esperanto

Story:

Tim and Nita were holding hands together until they finally reached the front door to Soraya’s place. Nita let go of Tim’s hand.

“Ring the door bell,” Nita told Patrick.

Patrick sighed, as he rang the door bell.

DING DONG

Why she always does this to me, he thought.

“Tim next time you make a sound like that I am going to ask you to tell me what are you exactly thinking of,” Nita warning Tim sternly.

The front door opened. It was Patrick, dressed up as a French maid.

“Tim??” Patrick was shocked.

“Hi Patrick. We are joining you and your Mistress for dinner,” Nita said, as she pushed Tim aside.

Nita pushed Patrick aside and when she saw Soraya by the front hallway both girls burst out in excitement.

“Nita,” Soraya screamed in excitement.

“Soraya,” Nita screamed too.

Both girls ran to each other and exchanged hugs.

While both girls were concentrating on each other and exchanging hugs, Tim looked at his friend Patrick.

She has destroyed my brother, he thought.

Tim went over to Patrick, giving him a hug, whispering to him, “I miss you my German brother. Hang in there. Just know that I always think about you. I and your two other brothers.”

Tim had to lie about his two other enslaved brothers, that they were thinking about Patrick all the time.

“Tim get me out of here. I beg you please,” Patrick pleaded.

Patrick sounded scared. Patrick wanted to hug Tim but he was scared that his “Mistress” would see this and then shout at him for his incompetence.

“Slave come here right now,” Soraya screamed at Patrick.

Tim let go of Patrick. Patrick hurried to his Mistress’s side. Nita looked at Tim angrily.

“Yes Mistress,” Patrick responded to his Mistress with fear in his tone.

He really is scared of Soraya, he thought to himself.

“Dinner will be served at the dining quarters,” Soraya screamed at Patrick.

“Yes Mistress,” Patrick nodded with fear. He hurried into the kitchen.

Soraya motioned for all 3 of them to come and sit down at the dining table. Soraya sat at the head of the table. Nita and Tim sat together to Soraya’s left.

“So Tim your Mistress has been treating you very well I heard,” Soraya spoke to Tim, even smiling at him.

Tim looked at Soraya. A part of him wanted to go over to her and give her a tight slap on the face for having turned his “brother” into a scared wreck.

“Yes Nita is always good to me,” Tim answered in a humble monotone.

“I can see that,” Soraya giving him a smile.

Soraya looked at Nita.

“He even refers to you by your first name Nita. You treat him like an equal even though he is your property. You are too kind Nita,” Soraya chuckled.

Tim felt unhappy about Soraya saying all these things but underneath the table Nita was holding his hand, as if telling him that he was lucky to have a loving caring girlfriend like her who loves him despite the fact that he did something as stupid as dumping her before ending up as her slave.

“He always does what he is told and he never leaves my sight. What else could a girl want Soraya,” Nita said.

Patrick entered the dining hall, in his French maid outfit, placing their food on the table. He was bringing them one by one.

“You know something Tim. Consider yourself lucky. At least my slave here knows his place. Isn’t that right slave!” Soraya spoke to Patrick.

She was obviously humiliating Patrick, all because he hurt her by telling her that he wanted to break up with her.

“Yes Mistress,” Patrick responded, bowing his head low and not looking Soraya directly to her eyes.

“Lick my feet slave,” Soraya commanding him.

“Yes Mistress,” Patrick responded fearfully.

Patrick quickly dropped down on all fours, lapping his tongue away at Soraya’s right feet which she moved forward towards his face.

“Ahh see Nita this is how you should be living,” Soraya smiled towards Nita.

Soraya looked at Tim. She could tell that he hated Patrick being humiliated this way.

“Maybe Tim can lick your feet too. I mean every Persian woman should have her feet licked by a German man. You know you started something good here Nita,” Soraya smiled, while enjoying having Patrick licking her feet.

Tim knew that if not for Nita there was no way in Hell Soraya could have had Patrick end up being her slave.

“Sor….you can have him lick you later. I’m hungry,” Nita told Soraya.

Soraya made Patrick stop and continue dishing out their food. When they were all having dinner together, Patrick ate beside Soraya……..on the floor like a dog eating from a dog bowl.

“My doggy always keeps me company,” Patrick chuckled towards Nita, and Tim.

Soraya turned her attention towards Patrick who ate on all floors beside her like a dog. She patted him on the head.

“That’s a good German doggy. Good boy,” Soraya making her “babying” sounds.

Tim hated the way she talked to him and using the word “German” for ridiculing.

Tim could see that Soraya bent over and whispered something to Patrick’s ear. He heard Patrick barking now like a dog.

ARF ARF

“Guess your German doggy really loves you Soraya,” Nita laughed.

“He sure does,” Soraya said to Nita.

While Tim was allowed to eat like a human being, Nita and Soraya got carried away in their own conversations. What disturbed Tim was that he could hear their entire conversation and what they spoke about.

Soraya was telling Nita about other Persian-American girls throughout the country, beyond Los Angeles. Many of them dated German-American guys whom they all broke up with and had fights with.

“Maybe you can put them all under Mind Control and make them our sisters’ slaves. It will serve these Blond assholes right. Germans were born to serve Persians,” Soraya cried with excitement.

“Couldn’t agree with you more my sister,” Nita said.

What Nita said just now “scared” the daylights out of Tim.

Tim was imagining German American male students across America being turned into MC slaves and handed over to their Persian ex-es. It scared him if any of them were as ruthless and aggressive as Soraya or perhaps even worse.

Nita had been drinking red wine, getting excited from it. As for Tim no matter how much wine he drank he would automatically obey Nita and always be fully aware unless she wanted it otherwise.

Nita then looked to Tim saying to him, “I want you to go down on me and lick my pussy.”

Tim went down the table and pulled her skirt up and pulled her underwear down, shoving his face into her pussy and then licking her pussy.

Tim was licking Nita’s pussy below the dining table. Tim did enjoy licking Nita’s pussy and Nita enjoyed having her clitoris licked.

Tim had been on his knees licking Nita’s pussy for probably more than an hour until Nita told him to stop and join her once more on the table.

When dinner was finally over, Nita and Tim joined Soraya by the lounge. Once in the lounge Soraya made Patrick take off his top outfit revealing his pierced nipple rings which were attached together by a chain.

Soraya was pulling on his chains which hurt Patrick’s nipples a lot. Soraya just chuckled at the pain she was inflicting upon him.

“What are you?” Soraya asked Patrick.”

“I am a German slave for a Persian Mistrss,” Patrick answered in a faked-up robotic tone.

Soraya then made Patrick go on all fours in front of her so that she could rest her feet on his back.

Soraya sat by a single arm chair facing a larger sofa where Nita and Tim were sitting on. Tim could see that if Patrick had been allowed to cry he would have been crying down tears by now.

“Hey Tim do you like my new foot rest. It’s German made. I don’t know what is it about you Blond German men? First you have it nice when you start dating our Brunette Persian sisters. Then you break up with them and hurt their feelings. Do you think you are the Master Race or something! You insulted Americans before by saying they are a weak race. Then you say that Native Americans are weak because they lost their lands to the White Europeans. At one point you stupid Nordic morons dare to tell Iran not to have nuclear weapons and your stupid Hitler, a fucking Blond serf, alongside his other fellow Blond serfs like Madison Grant dare to say that Germans were the ruling class in Russia and Poland when historians themselves said that Sarmatians, a Persian tribe, ruled all these lands since time immemorial,” Soraya screaming on the top of her lungs towards Tim.

Tim gulped.

“Please don’t talk like that to me,” Tim pleaded.

Tim felt that Soraya had “hate” in her tone of voice.

“It’s pathetic. Throughout history Iranian women always beat and conquer German men and have ruled most of Europe before the dark Ages,” Soraya said to Nita.

Soraya lifted her leg and purposely banged it on top of Patrick’s head.

“His head makes a good sound when you bang it,” Soraya chuckled.

“Please Soraya stop hurting him. I beg you,” Tim said.

“What the fuck is this???? Nita your slave is speaking out of terms and is out of line,” Soraya got up from where she was sat, looking from Tim to Nita.

Nita slapped Tim hard on the face.

SLAP SLAP

“Shut up Tim,” Nita told Tim.

Tim looked hurt, scared now of his Mistress too. A part of him wanted to start crying.

“Yeah tell your stupid slave to shut up before I ass fuck his stupid Nordic asshole,” Soraya screamed.

“Sorry about all this Soraya. I am going to take him home and teach him some manners. See you at school and I’ll call you later,” Nita said to Soraya.

Nita pulled Tim by his hand but once they got out of Soraya’s place, she pulled his ear very hard.

“Ouch Nita. That hurts,” Tim cried in pain.

“Listen Tim. You ever speak like that to any Persian woman again I might make you have sex with a dog,” Nita scolded him.

Tim dropped down on his knees, kissing Nita’s right hand and grabbing onto her left leg.

“Please Nita don’t hurt me. She was abusing Patrick. He can’t take it anymore. She is making his life a living Hell,” Tim cried.

“If she is making his life a living hell then it is karma Tim. He did something wrong to her first and so now he is paying the price for it. Now let go of me,” Nita ordered him.

When they finally got back home, Nita and Tim had a shower. Tim had to clean his Mistress’s body from head to toe. When they finished showering they got dressed and retire to Nita’s bedroom.

Tim was crying but not looking towards Nita’s direction. Nita then put an arm around him.

“Do you care for any other German Americans across this country Tim?” Nita asked him in a soft tone.

Tim nodded.

“Why?” she asked.

Tim was slurping now and swallowing his own throat so that he could speak a lot more clearly.

“Because they are my brothers. I don’t want them to get hurt. I would do anything for them. People hate us because of World War two and the Romans didn’t allow us to become Roman citizens saying we are yellow haired savages and Marcus Aurelius only sued as slaves for whipping,” Tim said in a weak self-defeating tone.

Nita start kissing his arm.

“I feel the same way about my Persian sisters too Tim. If anyone hurts them I’d be hurt too. I would do anything to make my Persian sisters feel powerful again. I mean the world puts sanctions against Iran. Herodotus bad mouthed us. Everyone calls us terrorists and mixes us up with those filthy Arab sandniggers, those lowliest of Ajams. I mean even this country is anti-Brunette like Madison Grant, cheering on the Anglo Saxons on killing the Sarmatians they fought with. People always make fun of me and they always hurt me by bringing up 300 or Khomenei,” Nita continue speaking in her soft tone.

Nita started fondling now with Tim’s hair.

“Nita you said something that really scared me. I beg you not to do this. I mean you love me right,” Tim continued whimpering.

“Alright what is this about?” Nita asked him.

“You and Soraya had a conversation about turning many German American men in this country into mind control slaves and giving them back to their ex girlfriends as that,” Tim cried.

“I might Tim. I love my sisters. Your brothers hurt my sisters,” Nita told him.

“But your sisters hurt my brothers too,” Tim cried back in defence.

“How is that Tim??? I don’t remember any Persian women breaking up with her boyfriend in this country???” Nita defending her sisters now.

“They boss them around all the time and always want things their way and they can be very aggressive to people they have fights with,” Tim cried.

“Tim you are telling me that Persian women are dominating and want to be in charge?” Nita said.

Tim nodded.

“I got news for you honey German men love to dominate relationships too. They also want to be in charge. They can behave like assholes to other people and sometimes thye can behave insanely too. Oh don’t tell me you don’t notice that,” Nita said to him.

Tim didn’t know what to say now. But there were some truths in what they were both saying. Both sides were actually domineering and wanted to be the boss.

“Well we both want to be bosses, meaning we Persian women and you German men. That is a sad fact. Since I have the power I am happy that I am ruling you but only that I want to keep you and you know it was actually Marcus Aurelius who said that,” Nita said.

“Said what??” Tim asked.

“No wait. I made a mistake. Not him. It was Tacitus. He said that there was mutual fear between Germans and Persians. They fought each other and also enjoy high marriages and they both fantasise on dominating each other as they are bossy, believe in their Aryan superiority and still want to absorb each other but keep the Turks and Latins apart from them as foreign slaves,” Nita said.

“So you win because I have to obey you,” Tim said.

“You are my slave but I want you to be my boyfriend. I can treat you more like my boyfriend but you are going to have to stop giving me headaches,” Nita said to him.

“Please don’t turn my German brothers into slaves,” Tim pleaded.

“I can’t promise that. Look I love my sisters. I won’t let them hurt you because you belong to me and are mine. Can’t you just forget Patrick and all these other people?” Nita asked.

“No. Even I forget them Soraya never let me forget that I am just a German slave and she still makes fun of me,” Tim said, shaking his head.

“Maybe I’ll have a word with her on that. Jesus Christ Tim all these things are bothering you so much. I sometimes want you to behave like a good boyfriend. I don’t want to always tell you what to do all the time. I sometimes feel like your mom than like your girlfriend,” Nita started chuckling a bit.

They just lied there in the darkness. Nita was hugging Tim, indicating to him that she was always willing to give him a lot of love and also that she wasn’t thrilled with Soraya trying to put him in the spotlight for humiliation.

Tim couldn’t sleep that night as he still kept thinking of Nita helping other female Persian American college students get revenge on all their German American ex-boyfriends by putting many of them under Mind Control and turning them all into their ex-girlfriends’ slaves.

THE END