The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doctor’s Orders

Synopsis : Marriage Counseling doesn’t always turn out as you expect.

And a tip of my Mousey Eared Cap to Mountain Man and Mistress Evilena’s Servant for inspiration.

Brad and Penelope Winchester had lived in Hong Kong for nearly a year. Their upscale flat near Victoria Peak was lovely and spacious .Brad was making a good income. He was handsome. She was beautiful. But their marriage was in deep trouble.

Brad traveled all through Asia and was NEVER home. Penelope tried to occupy herself with charity work and shopping but it just wasn’t enough, for such a beautiful young woman. That evening Brad when arrived home carrying his suitcase , returning from a week in Beijing , she confronted him.

“ Brad, I’m going home to England , I think, I can’t stand living alone like this. No friends, no family, no sex because you are always on the road . I just can’t stand it any more.”

The young businessman was stunned. He loved his wife and thought this three year assignment in Asia would be wonderful for them. They were living an upscale, expatriate life-style and his income had doubled since they arrived. It wasn’t his fault he had to travel so much. Didn’t she understand? He thought quickly, " Before you do that Pen, would you consider going to counseling ? I know a lot of ex-pat couples have trouble adjusting to life in Asia, and I’ve been told there are a number of psychologists and counselors that help couples adjust. I DO love you , and I don’t want to lose you. ”

Penelope looked up into his eyes and tearfully replied. " Yes Brad, I’ll find a counselor for us and I’ll go with you. But if it doesn’t work out...fast... it’s me for England.”

Almost a week later, to the day, Penelope and Brad walked into the well appointed office of Dr. Ling Liu, a marriage and couples counselor that had come well recommended. The appointment was at exactly 5:30 pm, the doctor’s last appointment of the day. She had “squeezed” them into her schedule because, she said, of the urgency Penelope had conveyed in their phone conversation.

After only a few minutes the doctor, herself, came from her inner office and greeted them.

“Mr and Mrs. Winchester, please come in. I’d like to get started a quickly as possible. Penelope has indicated that there is some immediacy required of out sessions. " The woman’s flawless English was accented with a cultured British accent , surprising both patients. The woman herself, was short,well proportioned, with long . straight black hair and clearly of Chinese ancestry. The Asian features and the British accent seemed incongruous She was dressed in a black business suit, with a skirt a bit shorter thannormally would be expected for a professional counselor, but she certainly had the legs for it.

She directed the couple to two, large, black leather chairs , arranged side by side, across from a similar chair which seemed to be placed there so the doctor could see both of them at once, as they sat.

She looked both of them up and down , her eyes lingering a bit longer longer on Penelope, who nervously smiled as she was being appraised

“ Please take a seat and place your hands on the arms of your chairs, feet, flat on the floor. Don’t be nervous, I am very good at what I do. " The Asian PhD said with a slight smile.

“Dr. Liu, please excuse my fear , this seems like such a life altering decision to make and I’m hoping you can help us solve our problems. I don’t want to leave Brad, but I can’t stand living like this. " , the blond woman said.

The counselor just smiled at her. " I can help you both, you need only do as I say. Just follow the doctor’s orders.”

She sat down gracefully in the chair directly across from them.

The lovely Asian, then clicked a switch on a side table and a bright pinpoint of light appeared on the wall just above her head. It expanded and morphed into a swirling disc and started to spin and change colors. Obviously some kind of laser display.

“The first thing we need to do is relax. You both seem so nervous and I cannot help you if you can’t concentrate on the issues at hand. So I’d like you to stare directly at the spinning circle of light just above my head. Meditate on it. It’s color. It’s movement . It’s size. It’s intensity. Stare at it while I talk to you. Gaze directly at the light and don’t look away. Watch and listen to my voice. ”

“This light is a tool that I use to help relax my patients. My patients look at it. Watch it spin and sparkle and find their attention drawn to it. They want to look at it closely and learn it’s secrets as it spins and turns and glows. You have come to me to seek help and this light and my voice can help you. Just look at it and let all your anxiety slip away. Look at it and relax. Your eyes are tired and heavy. Your whole body seems tired and heavy. Your eyes are so heavy Your eyes are heavy. Tired. Heavy. Soon your eyes will be so heavy, so tired that you will not be able to keep them open. You will be so relaxed that your eyelids will droop closed. Closed. Your eyelids are too heavy to stay open. They must fall closed. You are so sleepy and tired. Your tired, tired eyes must close.”

The woman’s melodious voice was guiding them into a deep hypnotic trance and neither seemed able to resist her mesmerizing tones . Penelope blinked as a little voice in her mind screamed “stop”, but slowly, irresistibly Liu’s voice chipped away at her will to resist and soon she was sitting in her chair, getting sleepier and sleepier, just as the doctor instructed.

“You are both deeply relaxed. Deeply asleep. Deeply relaxed and deeply asleep. Eyes closed. Listening to my voice. My beautiful, hypnotic voice, And you are falling deep into a deep hypnotic trance. An irresistible hypnotic trance. Listening only to my voice and falling deep into a hypnotic trance of surrender. ”

Penelope and Brad both closed their eyes and their heads drooped forward , their chins resting on their chests. They both quickly had fallen deep into Ling’s hypnotic trance , they were so relaxed, so focused now on Liu’s wonderful voice, their eyes remained closed.

“ I want you both to listen closely. You are in a deep, restful hypnotic sleep. A sleep of surrender to my complete control. Just sleep and listen to my voice. You hear nothing but my voice. No other sounds reach your mind. Only my voice. You can hear nothing else, you can think of nothing else until I touch your hand. Then all will be completely silent until I again touch your hand and then, once more, you will hear only my lovely, hypnotic commanding voice. One touch silence. Second touch, only my voice. You MUST follow the doctor’s orders. ”

The beautiful Asian quietly rose from her chair and touched both of the sleeping subjects on the hand , knowing they would neither hear nor see anything until she touched them once more. They were deeply entranced.

Liu looked at both hypnotized patients and took in the beauty of the fair skinned Penelope as she slept , full, red lips slightly parted. Brad too, was a handsome man, but Liu had always been attracted to women, and found the blond, British woman to be extremely attractive.

Now, for the second time she touched the blond on her hand , this time walking behind her and whispering hotly into her ear.

“It’s so easy to listen to my voice now, dear. No longer resisting. It pleases you to listen to my voice. It’s so easy to let your mind drift and let my words guide your thoughts. Let my words guide your thoughts. You do so enjoy being hypnotized. And you know I have hypnotized you. Only I can tell you what to do now. Only I can guide you deeper into this wonderful, pleasurable trance. Only Ling. Tell me who can guide your thoughts, dear. Tell me.”

“O...only Ling .” the blond whispered, then a huge sigh escaped her lips as if some burden had been lifted from her mind.

“Now watch me, open your eyes and watch me. " Ling commanded as she moved around Pen’s chair , closer to Brad .

“Now Brad.” She reached over and touched his hand. “You feel so heavy. So very, very heavy that you cannot move.You may try, but you will be unable to move no matter how hard you struggle. You are frozen in your chair. Helpless. Immobile. Gravity...and my voice holding you in your chair. ”

Both Penelope and Ling watched as Brad strained his muscles to no avail, he was frozen in place. " Stop now Brad. You may quit struggling, you know now you can only do what I allow and I will not allow you to move from your chair. You may watch me, you may watch Penelope, but you can not move.You are powerless to speak or move. Blink your eyes twice if you understand.”

The deeply hypnotized businessman blinked his eyes.

Now the sensuous hypnotist moved back to Penelope. The beautiful Asian brought her face close to the British blond’s , she focused her dark gaze directly on the helpless young wife.

“ Look into my eyes dear, look deep into my eyes. With every passing moment looking deeper into my eyes. Helpless to resist. Defenseless against my hypnotic power. Your will crumbling, wanting to obey me. Needing to obey me , as you gaze helplessly into my eyes. Every second more open to my control. More helpless to resist my power over you . More obedient. More compliant. More subservient to Ling. Helpless to resist her words. You must follow your doctor’s order. I will stroke your cheek and that touch will send you a hundred times deeper into my spell , a hundred time deeper under my control. So helplessly hypnotized. So obedient. So mesmerized. You must obey your doctor’s orders. ”

The blond’s eyes were fixed on Ling’s deep brown eyes . They seemed to have golden, moving flecks in them . But Winchester stared vacantly, while the moving flecks in the Asian hypnotist’s eyes almost seemed to glow with power. Penelope’s mouth hung open and a tiny drop of saliva dripped from the corner of her lips.

Ling used her fingernails to lightly brush the blond’s cheek and the woman sank even deeper into the soft cushions of the chair. Her breathing was even, slow, and shallow. She could not tear her eyes away from Ling’s. She just peered deeper and deeper into the lovely, sparkling , controlling eyes of the hypnotist.

Now Liu reach out and massaged the entranced woman’s breasts, running her fingers over the stiffening nipples, massaging her firm globes.

“You like this dear. You like me touching you, don’t you .” It was not a question. .

Now sensuously, slowly, she unfastened the buttons of the blond’s blouse, exposing her silky black bra. The blouse fell to the floor next to her chair as the beautiful Asian pulled it from Penelope’s soft , white shoulders .

Liu looked over at Brad, knowing he could hear and see what was going on but was unable to move to stop her. She smiled.

“Look at Brad, dear. Both of you are under my power. See how helpless he is ? He’s watching me touch your beautiful breasts and can do nothing to stop me. Nothing to help you.”

Again Brad’s muscles tensed but he WAS unable to move. A look of helpless panic crossed his face.

Deftly Ling removed the mesmerized woman’s black bra and let it too, fall to the floor. Then she pinched the Brit’s nipples and in spite of her hypnotic state , Penelope whimpered .

“I DO excite you don’t I dear ? Listen to Ling and understand what will be your new role in life. Listen closely to your doctor’s orders . ”

The blond stared vacantly into the Ling’s eyes as she continued to tenderly manipulate her breasts. But her mind absorbed every word the beautiful therapist said.

“It is the woman’s role in a marriage to control the man. When we leave here tonight you will be the mistress of your marriage. In control of Brad. In all things. He will do just as you say.”

“MMMMMM” the woman replied, pussy dampening from the sexual pleasure Ling was giving her, tweaking her tender nipples, as she spoke.

Ling leaned over and kissed her tenderly , running her tongue across Pen’s lips, then darting it into her open mouth.

“But you only want ME. And the other women I allow you to be with. Brad will continue to work, and to travel, but it will not bother you. You will derive pleasure from other women. Do you understand?”

“Yesss.....” she sighed.

Ling slipped her hand into the loose waistband of Penelope’s skirt and ran her finger across the quivering woman’s pussy lips.

“Pleasure.....pleasure....pleasure....from obeying Ling.....say that for me will you dear girl ?”

“MMMMM,” Penelope moaned. " Pleasure....pleasssssuuuuurrrreeeee.”

Ling withdrew her finger from the woman’s skirt and placed it into her little hypnotized slaves mouth.

Involuntarily, Penelope sucked.

Now Liu turned her attention to Brad. She took Penelope’s hand and guided her to her feet, leading her the few steps to a position in front of , and facing her husband

The mesmerizing Asian beauty stood behind the motionless woman and rubbed her hands across her body, lingering on her neck, her breasts, then trailing down across her flat belly and the top of her thighs, then entwining her fingers in Pen’s pubic hair. The woman almost swooned her legs felt so weak. Ling’s hand softly massaged her pussy, and Penelope thrust her hips forward urging the doctor’s fingers deeper with the lascivious motion .

“ Brad ... watch me touching Penelope. You cannot move or speak or interfere with me in any way can you ? I control you. All women can control you. Your wife can control you. You cannot resist any command given to you by Penelope or me. Cannot resist. You are so angry that Penelope enjoys my touch so much. She enjoys it MUCH more than when YOU touch her. You so are jealous. But you can’t interfere. You can’t even look away. Your eyes are frozen in place watching as I caress your lovely wife. It excites you Brad. But I won’t allow you to move. Just sit and watch.

It spite of himself Brad’s cock grew erect at the lewd sight in front of him.

Ling whispered hotly into her blond servant’s ear. " Penelope my dear, look at Brad. See how helpless he is ? He is getting excited and hard watching me touch you, but there is nothing he can do to stop me. He is my slave. Just as he will soon be your slave. He will be able only to do as we command. Look at him.”

Penelope looked at her husband’s erect cock and then felt the tender manipulations of the erotic hypnotist and felt a deep arousal. She was SO wet , she was dripping.

Ling turned the unresisting woman’s face with her fingers and kissed her. An open mouthed, tongue swirling, hot, erotic kiss. Her expert fingers continued to dance across Pen’s erogenous zones, causing her pale white legs to quiver.

Finally Ling placed her hands on the tall blond’s shoulders and forced her to her knees. She grinned at the kneeling woman, crooked her finger, then pointed at her own pussy.

Penelope understood the silent command and lifted Ling’s skirt and pulled aside her black panties and softly kissed the Asian’s delicious delta. She licked and sucked at the tender flesh until it was the Liu who was whining with pleasure.

All the while , Brad was watching and in his mind fighting against the hypnotic commands that kept him firmly in his seat. But try as he might he couldn’t move or speak. A salty tear rolled down his cheek from the frustration, guilt and jealousy he felt.

Liu reached out and entwined her fingers in the blond’s hair and pulled her away, throwing her to the floor at her feet.

“Enough”, she said, rapidly regaining control of her own body.

Then she reached down and unzipped Brad’s trousers allowing his straining cock to jump free of the constricting trousers. It stood up like a flagpole flying the Union Jack.

“Oh MY, Brad. You ARE hot aren’t you ?” You know you can’t cum unless Penelope commands it don’t you ? Penelope is in charge in your marriage. You must do as she commands in all this. She is your Mistress. Of course I control her so I must be a Goddess. What is Penelope ? You may speak to answer my questions. What is she ?”

“Penelope is my Mistress.”

Ling smiled broadly at his rapid surrender. " And what am I ?”

“You are my Goddess. You command me....and Mistress Penelope.”

“Very good, Brad, you are a fast learner. Now you are able jerk your cock and feel such pleasure as you have never felt before. But remember you can’t cum until Penelope allows it.”

The seated man grabbed his erect member and started to masturbate. he felt excitement and lust but drew no closer to orgasm. He groaned from the pain and pleasure of his self manipulations and looked into his wife’s blue eyes.

Again Ling moved lithely behind the young blond woman, deftly removing her skirt and dropping it to the cluttered floor. Once more , from the rear , Ling expertly fingered her hot, lusting pussy, driving the submissive Brit to crazy levels of desire, grinding and bucking her pussy against Ling’s fingers.

“Penelope , my little pet, you are so near cumming but you can only cum when you tell your husband to cum, and ONLY at my command.”

Penelope was moaning with pleasure, staring into her helpless husband’s eyes.

Brad felt he was being hypnotized by his wife as he stroked his cock. She controlled him and Ling controlled her.

The beautiful Asian spoke just loud enough to be heard by BOTH her hypno-pets, " David you feel so helpless. You know you will cum all over your hand when your wife commands you to do so. You can do nothing to resist our commands. You are SO close to cumming.”

“Pen, dear......soon I will command you and you will command him. You will watch Brad’s cum streaming from his cock and you will feel my hand and you will have the strongest orgasm of your life. At my command.

Both of you belong to the doctor. These are the doctor’s orders.....Brad so helpless...under my spell....under your wife’s command...tell him now Penelope...tell him...”

The Brit shouted..she screamed..” Cum you bastard Cum...CUM....”

Ling licked her ear as she screamed, “Watch closely Pen, you commanded that cum..he belongs to you...he is your slave...watch his jism flow and Cumcumcumcum.....”

“Ummpfffff...” Brad collapsed....

“EEEEEOOOOOWWWWogodogodogodogod.......” Penelope fell to her knees consumed by her orgasm.

Liu touched each of the helpless slaves on the hand and they felt the world go dark and silent. Neither could hear or see.......

* * *

Sound and light returned to both Penelope and Brad as they sat in their chairs, fully dressed, facing the doctor.

“That went well, I think I’m on my way to solving your little problems, and we have agreed that Brad will be more solicitous to Penelope’s needs and work harder to allow her more freedom. And also Pen has agreed to allow Brad to travel more. And you BOTH have agreed to return to me for further counseling. Is that all our understanding ?”

Both nodded in agreement not quite remembering what had gone on in the session, but trusting the doctor completely.

Penelope KNEW she would call the doctor as soon as Brad left town again she wanted to see more of the beautiful doctor.

And Brad felt, deep inside, that he had not allowed his beautiful wife enough freedom and that it would be ok with him, no matter WHAT she did, as long as she stayed in Hong Kong.

“That’s good my pet’s. You will do just fine if you follow your Doctor’s Orders.”

Liu noticed that the post hypnotic suggestion had worked and both had again fallen into a deep submissive, vacant eyed trance at the repetition of the trigger phrase. She deepened their post hypnotic suggestions and released them to go home, satisfied with her days work.

* * *

Two weeks had passed since the Winchester’s first counseling session and Brad was going on his first trip to Bangkok for business. He had asked Penelope’s permission before scheduling the trip and was surprised at how quickly she had agreed.

Just as the taxi had picked him up to head to the airport a long black limosine had pulled into the parking area at the Winchester’s flat. A beautiful Asian woman had gotten out and she, in turn, was followed by a red headed , Irish looking woman about her same age. One would have to look closely to notice the far away stare in the red head’s eyes.

Moments later Penelope opened the front door and saw Ling standing there with another woman.

The therapist stared directly into her eyes and Penelope saw thos swirling gold flecks again as the stunning beauty smiled and said. “I’m here to give you some ..... Doctor’s Orders .”

Immediately as the apartment door swung closed the red head and Penelope fell to their knees and started to kiss and lick Liu’s feet.

She just smiled.