The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doggy Mommy Fucks Pigs

Classifications: m/f male dominant, mc, humiliation, beastiality

Synopsis:

From the Doggy Mommy series. Garry makes Michelle fucks with his friend’s farm pigs so as to generate money for his friend and from the Japanese tourists.

DOGGY MOMMY FUCKS PIGS

Garry was sat down by some beachside café. He was drinking local tea when he saw a familiar face approach him.

“Hey William what’s up? Have a seat,” Garry offered the seat next to his.

William Sakamura came and sat down next to Garry. William was a Japanese Hawaiian; 45, fit, 5′9, single, resembled the fictional character Eddie Sakamura from the film Rising Sun and was also a farmer. A pig farmer.

“So how are things?” Garry asked.

“Not so good. With all this credit crunch the farm isn’t doing well and my sales are down,” William sighed.

“Oh yeah. Say do you want a drink? I am buying,” Garry offered.

“Make it tea,” William smiled.

Garry called for a waitress to bring them some Hawaiian tea. The waitress came and put the tea in front of William.

“You are always so kind,” William smiling.

“I take it that you want me to do some magic trick for you and make your business do well huh,” Garry patting his friend on the shoulder.

Garry considered William to be a fellow Hawaiian as Japanese were Polynesian too.

“Well did not want to be so straightforward,” William smiling and then sipping his tea.

“I can do it for you,” Garry was honest.

William knew that Garry was a male witch. The friendship was struck when William offered his own farm pigs as experiments in Garry’s beastiality show when he had put some racist male and female white tourists under mind control with his magic amulet which he wore around his neck and made them fuck William’s pigs. William and Garry had a good laugh, sat down by the pig fence and watching those Caucasian tourists getting fucked on their asses and also taping the whole thing. When Garry set those tourists free, he blackmailed them for lots and lots of money, which he divided with William.

“That…that is very kind of you,” William smiled.

“Actually I had something better in mind. Remember when we humiliated those white tourists from the mainland?” Garry asked.

“Oh do I ever,” William smiled.

“You have contacts with the Japanese tourism industry. You know. To get some Japanese tourists to come down here and pay lots of money to see some exciting things,” Garry smiled…wickedly.

“Yes I still keep in contact with Tokyo. Yes they still have some willing Japanese tourists willing to spend lots of money just to travel abroad to have sex with foreign hookers,” William started chuckling.

“How about Japanese tourists paying to see a white woman fucking lots and lots of pigs,” Garry smiled….really wickedly.

William smiled….just as wickedly.

A MONTH LATER

It was a Saturday weekend. Michelle’s car was parked outside Garry’s house. Kyle was sat in the backseat. She honked her car.

Not far Kyle saw Garry leaving his front door, heading for Michelle’s car. Garry got in the passenger seat up front and then closed the door behind him. He put his seat belt on.

“Ok Michelle, I’ll tell you where we are going,” Garry said. Garry instructed her where to go and what direction. She drove off, saying to Garry, “As you command Master.”

Garry lied to his mom that he was spending the night at Kyle’s when in reality they were all going to William’s farm.

* * *

William’s farm was big. The pigs were all inside one large mud pit the size of a very large basketball court, in the middle of a very large field. The pigs were all there. Fifty of them. Half were males. Some were black. Some were pink. Some were brown. Some large as dogs. Some large enough to rape a woman from behind.

On three sides of the pig pit were rows and rows of seats, reserved for the Japanese tourists coming today. The tourists were mostly likely to be males ranging from their 30s to 60s. All horny sick bastards.

“They will be here in an hour’s time,” William looking at his watch.

“So it is only two o clock then,” Garry said.

The tourists would arrive by buses at 3 o’clock, with the tour guide. The tour guide would hand William the money and from then onwards, they would all get to see Michelle perform for them.

Michelle and Kyle were stood next to Garry. Michelle wore a long red dress and had high heels on. She wore her red hair long and wore thick red make up, like as if she were a whore going out on a date. She was also a Russian too and still spoke with a Russian accent, while Kyle was as American as his father who divorced with Michelle, Kyle’s mom.

Kyle and Michelle were Garry’s mind control slave. Michelle was automatically a slave who simply obeyed him. Kyle obeyed too but still aware of his circumstances and hence, more humiliating for him.

Garry walked towards the pig pit. William accompanied him.

“Michelle take off your clothes except for your bar and panty and give them to Kyle,” Garry commanded.

“Yes master,” Michelle responded.

Michelle started stripping off her clothes and handed them to Kyle, who carried it all in his arms.

Michelle wore a black bra and black panty.

“Come here,” Garry waved at her.

Michelle walked towards where Garry was.

“Follow this man and you will stay where he tells you to stay,” Garry making Michelle look at William Sakamura.

“As you command Master,” Michelle bowed.

William opened the fence door, took Michelle by the arm and led her to what was the middle of the pig pit.

“Stay here,” William letting of her arm.

Michelle stood in the middle of the pit, surrounded by lots and lots of pigs.

William left the pit and joined Garry.

“I am so excited. We are going to make tons of money Garry. Tons,” William sounding over excited

“You heard that Kyle. He is so excited,” Garry teasing his slave Kyle.

“I heard every word…Master,” Kyle sighed.

“That is right. And you are going to be part of the show,” Garry staring down at Kyle.

By the time it was 3 o clock, the buses arrived by the side of the road. The tour guides were leading their tourists towards where the seats were. The show was only going to properly start at 4 o clock.

There were roughly 200 Japanese tourists. All men dressed up in tourist attire. They ranged from their 20s to 70s. Each had to pay about $2000 and they were all willing to pay such a high amount of money.

Just to watch a white American woman perform beastiality for them. She may not have been Blonde but Japanese men were just as ok with Redheads.

As the tourists were all getting seated, Kyle was walking around and selling toilet rolls to them. they were allowed to masturbate and wank as they watch the beastiality show.

Each man paid about $10 for a roll. All paying to watch his mom fuck the farm pigs.

The tour guides were handing the money to William. All money bills.

The men were sat down, and all of them could see Michelle standing in the middle of the pig pit, surrounded by horny pigs.

The Japanese tourists were all shouting in Japanese towards Michelle, making crude disgusting comments. By the time it was 4PM, Garry, William and Kyle moved closer to the fence.

Kyle was also carrying a toilet roll.

Garry had a microphone with him.

“Ok it’s time,” Garry said.

* * *

“Can I have all your attention,” Garry announcing to the Japanese audience.

The Japanese tourists were all sat down, holding onto their toilet rolls and staring at Garry.

“You all came here and paid good money to watch this American Redhead put on a show for you. All of you give a clap for Michelle,” Garry pointing towards Michelle.

The Japanese audience started calling in vigorous excitement.

Garry then looked at Kyle. He pointed his finger at Kyle, still speaking over the microphone.

“This is her son here. Like all of you today he also came here to see his own mother perform and like you, he too would join in and indulge in this show. Let us all have a good friendly laughter at her son. Let’s hear it for Kyle,” Garry announced and started laughing.

The audience all looked at Kyle, pointed their fingers at him and started laughing.

Kyle felt embarrassed but could do nothing about it.

Garry then looked at Michelle, still announcing over the microphone, “Alright you all. Get ready. The show is going to start.”

Kyle saw the Japanese men unzipping their pants and stroking all their cocks.

“You too Kyle,” Garry told Kyle.

“Yes…Master,” Kyle sighed.

Kyle unzipped his own pants and let it all drop down on the floor. He was starting to stroke his own cock. And he had to get the toilet roll ready.

“Michelle. Take it all off,” Garry commanded.

Michelle unhooked her bra and pulled down her panty. She was stark naked with large breasts and a shaven cunt.

“Now go on all fours,” Garry commanding her over the microphone.

Michelle went down on all fours.

Garry held onto his magic amulet and said his enchantments over the microphone.

The male pigs started surrounding Michelle.

A very large brown pig came on top of Michelle and started fucking her ass with its large piggy cock. The pig on all fours was much bigger and heavier than Michelle. She took its weight. Michelle sexually groaned. Its cock was ripping through her asshole.

The first pig was hammering Michelle anally, making a very aggressive oinking noise. Michelle just groaned.

Kyle started masturbating and his cock was ejaculating lots of his own sperm. He had to use some toile rolls to clean them off.

Kyle saw hundreds of Japanese men masturbating and cleaning their own cocks as they were ejaculating too fast, watching Michelle getting fucked by the first pig.

After five minutes, the first pig came out from Michelle and it was then replaced by the second pig. The second pig was just as big and was black. It hammered Michelle’s human ass with its large piggy cock. Michelle sexually moaned as she once more being fucked from behind.

Every five minutes a pig was fucking Michelle’s ass. The tourists had to continue using more and more toilet rolls as their sexual excitement was getting the best of them. they were forever cleaning their cocks with toilet rolls as they were continuing to ejaculate more and more sperm.

Kyle’s sexual excitement was getting the best of him. He too was masturbating over the pigs fucking his own mom.

Garry and William watched it all, smiling wickedly.

“She perform very well,” William said to Garry.

“Oh she is going to be more than just letting them fuck her ass,” Garry smiled.

The show started at 4PM. By the time it was 6PM, Garry announced his magic enchantment over the microphone.

The last male pig pulled out from Michelle’s asshole.

The male pigs went away from Michelle.

Michelle remained on all fours. Her face looked exhausted from taking in all those pig sperm up her Russian ass.

The tourists were busy cleaning themselves up.

“Ok you all. We will take half an hour break. The show will resume once more at even o clock,” Garry announced to them.

“Kyle your mom performed a nice show for us,” Garry humiliating Kyle.

“Yes…Master,” Kyle bowed his head in shame.

Kyle was cleaning his cock, guilty about masturbating over his mom’s humiliation.

“When you finish cleaning yourself, I want you to go around and sell more toilet rolls and also sell the drinks,” Garry commanded.

Kyle went around the rows of seats, carrying a large trolley that carried toilet rolls and orange juice cartons, each costing about $20.

Garry needed an hour to have Kyle profit from all the Japanese customers and at the same time have Michelle ready to perform her beastiality show again.

Not anally.

Frontally.

* * *

It was 7PM. Everyone was seated. The show was about to begin.

Michelle stood naked in the middle of the pig pit.

Garry carried the microphone. William stood next to him. Kyle too, with his toilet roll.

Garry looked towards Michelle, raising his microphone and holding onto his amulet, casting his enchantment.

Michelle crouched down and then laid her back on the dirty ground. She raised her legs and spread it for all to see.

Garry announced some more enchantments.

The male pigs were once more under Garry’s witch-like powers. They crowded around Michelle.

One fat pink pig walked towards Michelle’s face. A fat brown pig went towards her spread legs.

Michelle used her right hand to guide the cock of the pig that was next to her head, towards her mouth. She started oipenign her mouth and stroking its cock, towards her mouth. She was taking its cock in, making it cum into her mouth (and face).

Michelle used her left hand to guide the cock of the pig that was moving between her legs. She guided its cock towards her cunt.

Both her mouth and cunt were taking in the piggy cocks, stroking them and making them ejaculate inside her body.

The Japanese audience started stroking their cocks, masturbated and ejaculated over the toilet rolls.

Kyle too was stroking his cock, masturbating, ejaculating his own sperm and cleaning his cock with the toilet roll.

After five minutes, Michelle let go of the cocks of the two pigs and they walked away from her.

As she laid her back on the dirty ground, her face, mouth and pussy were covered with pig sperm.

Two other male pigs came to her.

To her mouth and to her cunt. She guided their cocks towards her two holes. Sucking and drinking pig sperm while letting more pig sperm flood down into her Russian pussy.

The audience continued to cum and clean their cocks off with the purchased toilet rolls.

Kyle continued masturbating and cleaning himself too.

Garry and William laughed.

They laughed at Kyle. They laughed at Michelle. But most of all they laughed at the Japanese tourists who paid so much money just for something disgusting like this.

Garry and William were profiting very handsomely.

Every five minutes, Michelle took two pigs. Her cunt and mouth were servicing and taking in William’s pigs’ sperms.

For the Japanese male audience this was the best show they had ever seen in their entire lives. The audience enjoyed Michelle degrading herself like this.

By the time it was 8PM, it was already dark in the sky. It was night-time. Garry spoke his enchantment over the microphone and the male pigs left Michelle alone.

Michelle laid there on the dirty floor. Her face, mouth and cunt covered with too much pig sperms, which had already oozed all over the ground and the top part of her thighs.

The tour guides told the Japanese tourists that the show was over and led them all towards their buses.

Even Kyle stopped masturbating and cleaning himself.

“Kyle, take your mother to the shower room,” Garry ordered Kyle.

“Yes master,” Kyle walked towards the pig pit to pick up his mom.

“Garry we made so much money today and tonight. I really don’t know how to thank you. I am going to split half of it with you,” William putting a hand on Garry’s shoulder as they were still stood by the fence next to the pig pit.

“Just give me two grand. The rest is yours,” Garry smiled.

“I think we made about two hundred thousand or even more,” William bursting with excitement.

“Like I said Will. I am ok with just two thousand dollars,” Garry Winked.

* * *

They were all inside William’s house. They were all dining in the dining hall.

Michelle lied naked on top of the dining table. She was being used as a “nyotaimori” (human sushi plate). Her naked body, tits, shaven cunt, legs and arms were full of sushi and sashimi (courtesy of their chef William).

“I think she is really much better this way,” William using chop sticks to pick up a sushi beneath Michelle’s right breast.

“I think so too,” Garry using his cop sticks to pick up a large sashimi piece from her left knee.

Kyle was using his chop stick to pick up a sushi piece from her pussy and ate it in front of them.

Garry and William laughed. Michelle’s pussy was dirty and filthy as it contained pig sperm.

“Yummy isn’t it Kyle,” Garry teased his slave.

“Yes…Master,” Kyle munched as he sighed.

After dinner, Garry and William were drinking tea and sat down by the lounge.

On the lounge floor, Kyle was on top of Michelle’s naked body, fucking her pussy and sucking on her right nipple.

“Your slave is one mother fucker,” Garry laughed.

“You can say that again,” Garry nodded but serious.

Tonight they were going to enjoy watching Kyle fuck his own mother, with Garry having the satisfaction of knowing that Kyle was aware that when he fucks his own mother, he was not just humiliating himself in front of others but he was also taking in some animal sperm that his own mother took in before. Last time it was dogs. This time it was pigs.

THE END