The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dog’s Eye 3

by J. Darksong

Um, Hey. Hello. Er, Hi.

My name is Kya, and I’m a wolf pup.

What? Oh... sorry. I’m a puppy, with some wolf blood. A husky mix, I guess you could say.

Sorry, I’m new at this. And all the other Pets have been coaching me. Please, try and be a little patient with me. I’ll get this.

Ahem... so, um, I’m new to Master and Baby’s growing family. A lot has changed since the last story from the Pets’ point of view. A heck of a lot. If you’ve been reading these stories, then you probably noticed that Master hasn’t been writing or posting much for a long long time. Well, I’ll kind of catch you up a bit on that now.

First of all, there’s been a lot of death in the family lately. And I don’t just mean with us Pets. I think Miss Ellie Cat mentioned Finnegan, Sasha Kitty, Lucy, and the others who simply died of old age. Heh... Master and Baby take really good care of their Pets, so it’s a good thing that they tend to pass on due to old age. Still kind of sad, though.

But also, there have been a bunch of deaths in their human family as well. Master’s father died a few years ago, about the time his writing slowed to a crawl. He apparently doesn’t talk much about it. From what I gathered, it was a heart attack, coming on suddenly out of nowhere, and there was some incident about the hospital he’d been taken to possibly doing something wrong, and some kind of medical blunder. It was a big mess and nothing ever came of it. And he still gets sad about it sometimes.

And then, about a year ago, Baby’s mother died suddenly as well, of cancer. Leukemia... some kind of blood cancer, I think. Which was strange, ’cause her DAD was diagnosed with the same thing, only a lesser aggressive version, and he’s still alive and kicking—oh and he lives with us now, in the downstairs guest room! Baby didn’t like the idea of him living all alone in that house with his only family dozens of miles away, so she convinced him to move in. Which is good. But still sad that her mom passed away. And that the Dad is also on borrowed time.

And then, most recently, and most scary of all. Master himself ALMOST died. I mean, really, really almost died! One day he went to the gym to work out after work like usual, but came back home a bit sore, like he’d overdone it. Again, which was normal. The next day he went to work. but felt kind of sick, like he was coming down with the flu. Again, kind of normal, since Baby, and John Dear had been sick with the flu the previous week. So he missed work the next day, told them what was going on, took some medicine, and stayed in bed. Along the way, his right leg started to swell up and get painful, like he’d injured himself working out. Strange, but not entirely unusual. But as the days went on, he got sicker and sicker, and the leg more and more swollen, turning bright red. Around Friday, he told Baby to take him to the doctor, that he felt literally as if he wasn’t going to make it.

Baby, naturally, thought Master was being overly dramatic. At first, she told him to drive himself, that she was too busy with the toddler and the household to drive him to a doctor’s visit over a cold. But when he couldn’t get down the stairs without collapsing, she took it more seriously and drove him in. The doctor examined him, took a look at his leg, checked his stats... and sent them both to the closest emergency room right away. Where Master was immediately admitted and put on a bunch of powerful antibiotics.

I’m... not sure of the specifics of this. After all, we Pets usually just get everything second-hand anyway. But apparently somehow, either here at home or at the gym, Master got scratched. And, swimming in the public pool after working out, got an infection in the wound. A small infection, but one that got steadily worse, with the flu already weakening him. After so many days, he had gone septic. He had not slept well or eaten anything much with the upset stomach, and according to the doctors, his body was so weak and so stressed that it was a miracle he hadn’t had a heart attack by the time they’d brought him in. He told them that if they’d waited another day he would have definitely died.

Scary, huh? From thinking you just have the flu to nearly having your heart stop. Definitely gives me the jitters to think about.

Anyway... Master was in the hospital for two months. The infection in his leg had spread through his entire body, and the doctors weren’t even entirely sure what the infection even WAS. But with time, they got it out of him. Mostly. His leg, meanwhile, had been totally thrashed. A bunch of lesions formed, and the infection literally burst out of them in nine big huge blisters, and... well, you don’t wanna know. Suffice it to say, there was a lot of cutting, scraping, and muscle and tissue repair. Master still has his leg, and can still walk. but it was a pretty close thing.

Moving on to now... Master is back home with us again, safe and sound. He’s not exactly an invalid, he can walk around, but he’d definitely got damage. He has to wear braces on both legs and wrappings now, because of something called ‘edema’. Luckily, his employer was very understanding and made arrangements for a laptop so that he could work from home from now on since he has to keep his legs pretty much horizontal for hours on end or they’ll swell up like balloons again. It’s been a big adjustment for everyone... and just walking ten feet to the bathroom is a major chore.

Baby is grateful to have him home, and has been super mega emotional since then, feeling guilty for not noticing how bad his situation was earlier and disregarding him when he’d told her to take him to the hospital. Since then, she’d acted like his personal nursemaid, or, slave, even, waiting on him hand and foot, to the point where he actually had to MAKE her go back to normal and tend to the baby and house and everything as usual... that he would call her if he needed her. And it had taken a lot of loving, and even some hypnosis, to help her past her guilt and fear of nearly losing him.

So... yeah. Pretty big change in how things go. I would think the sudden shift from being fully mobile, working out in a gym, and being able to go where you want when you want, to suddenly being weak and frail and needing help to get around even short distances is a big shock. And yeah, it’s probably taken until now for Master to come to terms with that loss of independence. To go from being a strong dominant person to being dependent upon others. It would absolutely affect his headspace, and his ability to write. So, for you out there who read his stories, this is why he’s been silent for a while.

But I think I can safely say that he’s finally adjusted and getting back to his normal self. He’s at his computer right now, typing away. Shayli said she heard him muttering something about ‘Dazz’ and ‘John’, and some projects he had to finish. And he was asking Baby about her opinion on another story he was working on on the side. So, I think Master is pretty much back... at least somewhat. I guess time will tell.

* * *

Oh, yeah. I should probably explain a bit more about myself as well.

Miss Ellie Cat’s story mentioned it briefly, but Daughter Judy and Baby are BIG fans of having Pets. Ellie joked about them trying to create a zoo... and really, with all the animals living here at one time, they were not far off! When Master got sick, however, and Baby started spending day after day at his hospital bedside, Daughter Judy, John Dear, and Baby’s dad, Poppa, pretty much had to take care of all of us. And, hehehe... I guess you could say none of them realized how big of a chore that could be, and how much time Baby spent taking care of all of us in addition to running the house. When push came to shove, they finally agreed that some of us simply had to go.... that we were being ignored and needed to go to better homes, and to people who could give us the attention we deserved.

So, the dragons and tarantula and some of the snakes were given away, as well as the guinea pigs, which I personally never liked. They kept the mice, the axolotl, and the ferret. Oh and of course, the cats, and us dogs! I was pretty new anyway, having arrived shortly before Master got sick. I was actually still, technically, being house-trained... but I like to think that I’m s smart pup, and have it mostly figured out. I do occasionally have an accident, but nothing TOO bad. All in all, I’m a very good gi—

“KYA!! BAD BAD GIRL!” Master yelled suddenly, causing me to yelp and leap back. He knelt down, wincing, and picked up the nice rawhide toy I’d been chewing on. “Baby... she got one of your shoes again!” he yelled out behind him.

Oops. Okay... so I guess that wasn’t my rawhide toy after all. sigh I mean, it’s still a little confusing, okay? They put my toys on the ground for me to play with and chew! So naturally, things on the ground MUST be toys I can chew. Yet I sometimes get yelled at when I pick the wrong things on the ground! See my point? Humans are big and tall, and they keep most of their stuff in high places I can’t reach anyway! If these ‘shoes’ were so important, why weren’t they up somewhere high as well?

Anyway, after being scolded I was a bit sad... but like a good Master, he knelt down and rubbed my head and scratched behind my ears and even rubbed my tummy when I rolled over, to show everything was okay. “Now, Kya, don’t go eating any more shoes,” he chided me before returning to his big green recliner next to his computer desk. I yipped in agreement, sitting down at his feet to watch him work.

Only to get rudely brushed aside as Mama Shayli came into the room, leaping up on two legs, scratching idly at Master’s chair. “Move it, pipsqueak,” she said with a smirk as he vied for Master’s attention. “Time for Master to work, which means it’s time for ME to guard him.”

Yeah, I should probably explain that as well. See, Shayli was Master’s Pet. HIS Pet, and no one else’s. She’d been his from the moment she entered the household, and he still called her his ‘Puppy Princess’ even though she was really an old lady by now. Needless to say, she’d bonded to him the way I had bonded to Baby. But when Master had gotten sick, he’d been taken away to the hospital for two months. And trust me, if you humans think that is a long time, two months is an eternity in dog time! When she heard that Master had almost died, Shayli nearly lost her mind. Since she was a pup, she’d literally slept every night in his bed, at his feet. So you can just imagine how traumatic it was for her to be without him for such a long time.

Since he’d returned, however, Shayli had never left his side for more than a few minutes. If he went to the bathroom, she went with him, sitting just outside the door to wait patiently. If he toddled downstairs to the kitchen, she raced ahead of him, sitting at the bottom of the stairs, out of range, but nearby in case he fell and needed her to bark for help. And in the rare times he left home to go to physical therapy, she would leap up on the couch, stare out the window, and stay there until he returned. She was always Master’s Pet... but now she’d become his shadow.

“Master! Hey, Master!” she barked out, tail wagging furiously. “Look down! I’m here! I’m here now. You can go to work now.” Glancing down, the man sighed heavily, shaking his head. With an effort, he slid sideways, pressing his legs together to create a small gap, and Shayli immediately leaped forward, climbing up into the chair to lay down in her usual space against the small of his back.

I never got how that could possibly be comfortable, smushed up between the back of the chair and Master’s back, but Shayli swears it’s her ‘happy place’.

“All right then, let’s see who’s on tonight,” Master murmured aloud, slipping on his headset, and logging into his work server.

Shortly afterward, Baby entered, carrying several small trays of food, placing them quietly on the little fold-up table next to Master’s desk. Ever the loving helpful attendant, she’d prepared his dinner and brought it upstairs for him, to keep him from having to make his way downstairs and then back up, with his hands full. He paused in his conversation with a customer, leaning up to kiss Baby, then continued seamlessly without a break. I grinned a bit at that, wagging my tail. I, of course, loved Baby. She was my Owner. But I also loved how much Master loved and appreciated her as well.

Satisfied things were fine, I followed Baby back outside to her office. Well, office-slash-workshop, I suppose you could say. Just outside the upstairs bedroom, she had converted the open area into her own personal office where she worked on her many many projects, from crafting to sewing to needlework to woodworking, to the many other small things she used to create as an elementary school teacher, projects she now created for Toddler Elly (not to be confused with Ellie Cat) whom she was homeschooling.

It was late at night, now, and Elly was sleeping peacefully in her room with her mom, Daughter Judy. Poppa was likewise downstairs sleeping, the elderly man keeping very early hours. John Dear, like Master, was at work now, having left several hours ago. Even the cats were out, napping somewhere, out of sight, out of mind. Basically, the house was quiet, with only Master and Baby awake and alert. Oh, and Shayli and me, as well, naturally.

A few hours later, around two A.M., Baby finally decided she’d had enough and decided to head to bed. I gave her a short yelp, reminding her I was there with her, and she smiled and picked me up. “Kya, Kya, my pretty girl,” she cooed, snuggling me, causing my tail wagging to go into overtime. “My pretty special girl! Are you ready to go to bed? Are ya, are ya, are ya?” she asked needlessly in that cutesy voice that I so very much loved!

“YES! YES! I am!” I barked back, wiggling in her grasp. I was ready to go to bed now! Well, actually, more likely the opposite. I’d been kind of sleepy, but when she started talking that way, I got all excited!

“Shhh! Not so loud, Kya Joy,” she shushed me, glancing back at the bedroom door, “Master is working. We have to be quiet. But... come with me. We need to let you go potty before we settle in—”

At this point, the bedroom door opened, and Shayli walked out, walking over to Baby. “Oh! I guess Master heard us,” Baby mused aloud. “Do you need to go potty too, Shayli?” Shayli nodded yes, bouncing lightly in place before moving towards the stairs. Baby laughed. “I guess that answers that.”

Downstairs, I followed Mama Shayli outside to do my business. Frankly, I’d been a bit nervous the first time I’d been let into the backyard. I mean, look at it from my perspective. You arrive at a new place, with new people. You’d bonded with your Owner, yeah, and would be her perfect good girl and Pet. But then she takes you outside to this big amazing lawn, where it was clear from the scent that it was the territory of a few other Pets. I mean, wouldn’t you just freeze up and stand there by the door, too? Just walking over and doing your business in someone else’s spot would be rude, after all. Thankfully, Mama Shayli barked at me to follow her, and she showed me the ropes and told me to pick out my spots and claim them for my own. And, well, after that, I had no problems. But I always followed Shayli outside, following her lead.

Coming back in, I grinned, smelling something good! Baby had apparently gotten hungry and fixed herself a snack. Shayli and I followed her upstairs, and to my delight, Baby ushered Shayli back inside with Master, and closed the door, while she and I stayed in the office to eat.

Well... okay, so technically it was Baby that ate. But she did give me some scraps at the end, so I was happy. And Shayli missed out! Hee hee hee!

Soon enough, though, we both entered the bedroom as well. Master was sighing, just finishing up a call, before tossing his headset aside. Baby glanced over at him as he powered down his computer. “Are you done already?” she asked, surprised. He nodded.

“Short shift tonight. It was technically my day off, but someone called in sick. I was just on for a few hours covering during the rush.” He smiled at her. “So, looks like I get to sleep with you for a change.”

Baby laughed. “Master, you’ve been in this bedroom for three months since getting back from the hospital. We sleep together every night!” But Master shook his head.

“No. You usually sleep while I’m working ’til early morning. Then I sleep while you’re up all day with the Pets, and Baby Ellie, and Daughter Judy, and your dad. We meet in the middle when I wake up and you’re bedding down, or like now when I’m working and you’re getting some late project done. But... we almost never actually SLEEP together.” He sighed, sounding forlorn. “And on my days off, when we CAN sleep next to each other, there’s usually another person in our bed with us.”

Baby nodded, frowning. “You mean Elly. Yes, she’s not used to sleeping by herself yet,” she murmured. “She’s always alternating between sleeping with her mom, or sleeping with her ‘Baba’. And even then, when she’s with her mom, I usually have Baby Luke...”

Oh yeah, that too. Quick update, Daughter Judy finally had her second pup, er, baby, back a few months ago, within days of Master being released from the hospital. It was actually a pretty amazing thing, her going in when he was coming out. Even better, she gave birth on Master’s birthday, so he and Baby Luke were born on the same day of the year! So, I guess it means no one will be forgetting his birthday anymore!

Baby Luke himself lay at the foot of the bed in his swing, sleeping peacefully. They’d gotten into a pretty good and steady routine for his sleep pattern, so it was easy enough now to keep him in the bedroom with them during the night.

Master sighed again, and Baby walked over, placing a hand on his shoulder. “Master... what is it?” He smiled wanly, taking her hand in his own.

“I dunno... I guess I’m just feeling a bit... needy,” he mumbled, staring down. “I’m not usually one to complain, but... This situation kind of sucks. My legs, I mean,” he clarified, rubbing his heavily bandaged and wrapped right leg. “I guess I’ve just been feeling... out of sorts lately.” He sighed again. “I’m trying to write again, as you know. But I keep hitting a brick wall! How the hell am I supposed to write erotic fiction when I’m not feeling the burn? How can I get into that dominant headspace when I feel the exact opposite of dominant right now? I can’t even take a bloody piss without help...”

Baby blinked, taken aback. “Well, I would hope you’re not taking a ‘bloody’ piss these days,” she quipped lightly, “because that would mean your kidneys were shutting down again.” When Master didn’t respond, she sighed. “I’m sorry. I’m not trying to make light of your feelings. But I think the answer to that is pretty simple.” He glanced up at her. “Dominate me,” she said, reaching over to his desk, opening a drawer, and taking out a small wooden box.

The box that held Master’s silver pocket watch.

“Hypnotize me,” she continued, gently but firmly. “You’re feeling out of sorts because your legs are making you feel helpless. You need to feel in control again, Master... so take control. Of me,” she said, placing the box in her hands. “I know our life is really complicated. And I know I haven’t been able to be with you as much as you want. But we’re alone right now. And I want to do this for you... with you. So... please?”

Master blinked... then smiled. Opening the box, he withdrew the watch. “Very well. As you wish,” he said simply, dangling it before Baby’s wide expectant eyes. “Look at my watch, Baby,” he commanded, letting it sway, swinging it slowly, back and forth. “That’s right, just focus on the watch. Let its sparkle guide your eyes, let it capture your vision, capture your attention, even as it captures your thoughts.”

Baby let out a soft sigh of pleasure. I hadn’t seen this before, but according to the others, this was how hypnosis worked. Master would dangle something shiny before Baby’s face and say some funny words, and Baby would go to sleep, except not be actually asleep. Then he could make her do anything he wanted. Frankly, I didn’t get it. I mean, Master was Baby’s Alpha. And he could already get her to do anything he wanted. However according to Shayli, this usually just meant that they wanted to do the ‘mating thing’, and it usually ended up with them having sex.

“...going deeper and deeper, Baby,” Master continued, “relaxing in body and mind... sinking deeper into relaxation... deeper into your submission... deeper into pleasure...” A soft deep moan escaped Baby’s lips, her eyes fluttering. Apparently, Master had conditioned her that just sinking into hypnosis felt amazingly good. Erotic, even. “Sinking for me now, Baby... fading... dropping into a deep... pleasant... trance. Deeply into relaxation,” he stated, as her eyes fluttered, seconds away from closing. “Deeply into submission. Deeply into obedience. Because obedience...” he paused, as Baby began to shake.

“... IS PLEASSURREEEEE!” she hissed as she came, hard.

Master smirked wickedly, holding Baby as she shuddered and groaned loudly, eyes rolling back into her head in the throes of a hypnotic orgasm. I myself was a bit concerned, watching in shock, my ears up and forward, but Shayli merely sat calmly, smirking back at me. She’d warned me it would be like this, of course, but seeing it for myself was still a bit alarming. Just when I started to worry that Baby was in trouble, and that I needed to go to her, she settled down, letting out a deep pleasure-filled sigh before going completely limp in Master’s arms.

“Good girl,” he murmured softly, smiling. “Very good girl.”

Well, things went pretty quickly after that. Master ordered the hypnotized Baby to strip, then ordered her onto the bed. He himself limped over, shooing Shayli and me out of the room, closing the door behind him. “Master’s not into having an audience,” Shayli remarked sullenly, ears down. Still, it left little to the imagination. Soon enough, sounds of pleasure leaked through the door, enough to give us a pretty clear idea of what was going on inside.

I did have one unanswered question, though. I wasn’t an expert on humans or anything, and way too young to know about sex personally... but I was curious about how Master could actually, well... DO IT with Baby. You know... with his damaged legs and all...

“Oh, don’t worry about that, pup,” Shayli answered with a chuckle, walking over to the small doggy bed, and lying down. “I’m pretty sure Master already had that part figured out long ago.” She chuckled softly, closing her eyes. “After all, if nothing else, the man is very creative.”

((end))