The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Doll

by Cactus Juggler

Chapter 6: Melissa’s Last Chance

I watched as Sonia settled onto the bed, lying back against the pillows. She spread her legs, sitting with them lifted up, bent at the knee so that her sex was completely accessible to me.

“You can start by kissing your way up my legs. I want this done right. When you get to my pussy, I want to you tease me with the softest kissing and licking.”

The earthen jar, with that evil little doll visible within, sat on her dresser only a couple of feet away as I moved between her legs and pressed my lips to her ankle.

“When you have me going, I want you to gradually increase the pressure, until you can feel me getting close to coming. Then I want your tongue on my clit, hard and fast. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, mistress,” I said between kisses, as I moved up her calves, alternating from one leg to the other.

Every moment that passed without her coming was a minor victory. She’d already toyed with me as long as I’d ever been paralyzed previously. I just needed her to keep taking her time and I would have my chance.

She leaned back and sighed as I softly kissed my way higher up her legs. Her breath quickened when I reached her inner thighs, and the smell of her arousal was thick in the air.

“I could get used to this,” she said, as I watched myself lean in lower to feather her pussy with the gentlest of kisses.

She moaned, and her wetness drooled from between her inner lips. Zombie-me raised the intensity of its oral assault, the scattered kisses and licks moving in closer to its target with ever-increasing force.

Every second that I watched myself worship her sex, I desperately willed my body to obey me. If only the doll would relent its hold for just a moment, I’d pull my face from her pussy and make her wish she’d never fucked with me.

Sonia’s hips started to rock and buck as I softly licked her, my tongue now working at her clit in an elaborate pattern that dipped down between her lips and then danced along either side of her engorged love button before slipping back down to taste her quickly again.

Her moans picked up speed and my hopes fell. Everything about her, from her ragged breathing to the ever harder thrusting of her hips up to meet me, to the now stronger taste of her excitement, told me that she was going to come soon.

“That’s it … just like that. Now look up here … oh fuck … keep licking, but … oh … look at me, Melissa,” she said between her moans, as my eyes locked up on hers.

How I hated her then, as I lay between her legs, helpless to do anything but devote myself to her absolute pleasure. She wasn’t content with just beating me, either; she needed to rub it in my face.

I willed my body to pull away from her and grab the knife that was still in my pocket, but I was still disconnected. It was hopeless; she was nearly done. I was nearly done, for that matter. I was going to be stuck staring up at her face as she came on my traitorous tongue.

“I’m the one doing this to you. This chubby slut is … oh fuck … this chubby slut is … oh … about to become your new god,” she gloated with ragged breath.

Even if I could just close my eyes, at least then I wouldn’t have to watch her and see her enjoyment. I tried concentrating on that, on just shutting out the sight of her, and it was then that I finally felt something happening.

My eyes didn’t close, but my lapping tongue slowed, and then it stopped altogether and remained in my mouth. I couldn’t yet move, but at least I had stopped licking her.

Based on what Madame Deveraux had told me, Sonia needed me to get her off to complete the spell.

“Don’t stop now,” she ordered with annoyance in her voice.

Sonia looked down at me with surprise when I remained motionless there between her legs.

“What the fuck?” she said as she realized that I was no longer obeying her commands.

I wasn’t out of danger by any means, because I knew that all she had to do to make my paralysis return was to grab the doll and get herself off again.

That left my only option clear—I had to stab the bitch before she masturbated to completion. I hoped I could manage that, but the fragrant, slippery hot evidence of her arousal was right there in my face and I knew it probably wouldn’t take her long.

She didn’t start touching herself; Sonia had a different plan. She used her hands to pull my face in hard between her legs and then she closed her plump thighs in around me.

“I don’t think so. You’re not going anywhere. Not when I’m this close,” she said.

Her hands tightened, yanking my face into her crotch as she humped her sex against me. My body still refused to obey me as Sonia worked up a rhythm, pumping her hips in a way that stroked her pussy up and down the length of my face. With every grinding thrust, my nose slid through her slick channel and mashed against her clit.

“Just lay there then. Lay there while I fuck your face,” she said, with a lusty ferocity to her voice.

She mashed her sex in my face so hard that I couldn’t breathe, and I was soaked with her wetness. I wasn’t licking her, but it was clear from her moans that she was working her way quickly back towards climax.

My extremities tingled, and I felt first my toes, then my fingers returning to my control.

“Just lie there … lie there and take it … oh fuck … take it, bitch.”

My arms were finally coming back to me, and I brought my left hand forward to push me away from the bed even as I slid my right hand into the long front pocket of the hoodie to grab the knife.

Her legs held tight around my body, though, and her hands kept my head clenched down into her grinding cunt.

“Just lie there and take my pussy, bitch. I’m going to fuck the soul right out of your body. Oh fuck … oh fuck … yes, yes,” she said.

The knife handle was there, hard and reassuring, but my hand was moving slowly as my command over the extremity only gradually returned.

Her pussy slipped and slid across my face as she humped faster, her moans growing more urgent.

My fingers finally obeyed me, closed around the knife.

“Take it, bitch, take it … oh, that’s it. Get. In. My. Pussy!” she grunted the words in time with her vicious strokes against my face.

She groaned and arched her back as she came. A jolt of electric power rocked through both of us as a flash of darkness exploded from her pussy.

Her legs released their grip on me as I was blasted away from her by the force of the evil energy. I came to rest in a heap at the side of the bed.

I watched as she shuddered and twitched with her legs still spread wide as she lay there in the grips of her ecstasy.

Somehow, despite the staggering blast of black magic she’d shocked me with as she came, my hand was still on the knife in the front pocket of my hoodie but now my arm refused to obey me.

Sonia lay there, completely vulnerable in her moment of pleasure, but I couldn’t pull out the knife because I couldn’t move a muscle. I was back in that state of being a helpless passenger in my own body, but it felt different this time somehow.

She shivered there, her whole body tensing as she continued to ride out her climax, until she gave one last groan of rapturous pleasure, and a flickering darkness appeared between her legs. Her glistening inner lips fluttered and split open around the strange supernatural dark light coming from inside her.

Sonia’s eyes opened wide, and she stared down at her sex as a pulsating purple-black tendril of energy extended from her vagina.

The air tingled with crackling magical energy and it was clear that Sonia had completed the spell after all. She hadn’t just face-fucked me until she’d blasted me with her black-lightning orgasm; it seemed that she’d made all her gloating threats about stealing my soul with her sexual voodoo come true.

The energy undulated from her pussy, throbbing and stretching as it seemed to slither from inside her like a living thing.

No, not like a living thing—it was a living thing. It was my ti bon ange, my soul, condensed and infused with her orgasmic power. She had stolen it from me with her magic pussy, taking it from me in bits one orgasm at a time until it was hers entirely. There was nothing I could do now but watch in horror as she stored it away in the evil little earthen container.

The tendril floated and wobbled through the air until it reached the spirit jar. For a moment, she was linked to the lumpy vessel by the dark tendril until she gasped with pleasure as the last of it slipped free of her pussy. I watched as the tail of it floated down and disappeared into the jar.

Still glowing with that evil darkness, the jar grew before our eyes with tiny scratching and clicking noises as bits of it moved. Dirt and stones climbed up the sides of the jar, assembling themselves into clumps and shapes that filled in and solidified into a flat top. The lid grew thicker until it covered and sealed the little container closed.

The dirt stopped shifting around the jar as it finished and the intense energy in the room faded away. Sonia looked down at me with satisfaction.

“Holy fuck, I actually did it, I can feel it.” she said. “You’re a zombie now, bitch. I own you.”

Sonia reclined there on the bed and eyed me, her fingers lazily trailed between her legs as she sighed with satisfaction.

“You still look like you, you know. It’s hard to believe that now I can make you do anything. It’s going to take some getting used to, but I’m sure I will.”

She slid a finger inside herself and idly played at tracing her labia with the slick digit while I watched.

“This is so awesome. From now on, I can be completely honest with you. I can say and do anything I ever wanted. You’re going to give me so much freedom. Now what do I start with?”

That she thought of my slavery in that way burned, though my helpless rage was already as hot as the sun.

“I don’t think I could take you going down on me again just yet, but there’s still time before anyone gets home to try something I’ve always wanted to have done,” she said.

Sonia moved her pillows back to the head of her bed and then she lay down on her front, still half naked. Resting her head on her pillow as she settled with a sigh, she said, “Melissa, be a dear and lick my butt.”

Watching myself climb up onto the bed to kneel between her smooth legs, there was nothing I could do. I was a passenger in my own body, able only to look on with horror as I lowered my face down to her bare ass and dragged my tongue gently across her buttocks.

“That’s not what I meant, Melissa. This isn’t like before, don’t be a tease. I want you to really get in there. Spread my ass open with your hands,” she ordered.

I felt the soft, smooth skin of her buttocks on my hands. Her ass cheeks jiggled as I pulled them apart, exposing her puckered rear opening and pussy to my view. She was hot and sweaty and the strong scent of her body’s smell wafted up to me.

“Go on, lick my butthole. Lick it like it’s your favorite thing in the world. I want you to do everything in your power to make me feel good with just your tongue in my butt, understand?”

“Yes, mistress.”

My face sank lower, until it nestled there in that warm, slick, musky valley. The dark ring of flesh around the wrinkled star of her asshole filled my view. My tongue dabbed and licked at her backdoor, teasing her with feather-soft strokes that elicited a slow groan of pleasure.

For a long time she just lay there relaxing on her front, enjoying the sensations of my ass-licking efforts. Minutes passed like that, my hands holding her sweaty ass open while I tongued at her rear opening, until she began to moan and gently move against me.

Her hand slid down under her body and I felt her fingers against my chin as she played with her pussy. She moaned with pleasure as the combined sensations of her masturbation and my ass worship worked on her.

After a time, she lifted herself up on one elbow, twisting around to look back at me.

“Look at me, Melissa. Don’t stop what you’re doing, but look up at me while you do it,” she said, and my eyes locked on hers while I continued to probe her ass with my tongue.

“Fuck, that feels so good. I know you’re still in there and I suppose you think I should feel sorry for you, but really, I don’t. Knowing that you’re trapped experiencing this just makes it so much hotter.”

Her fingers moved faster, her hips rocking back to meet me, then as I thrust my tongue deeper still inside her. Her rear cheeks jiggled and slapped at my face as she humped back against my tongue.

“You must hate me so much,” she said with a giggle, her fingers working her pussy faster. “I know I would, if some stupid, chubby slut was making me eat her ass.”

“Well, I hope you’re enjoying the taste of my butthole. Get used to it. This is … oh yes … this is your life now … doing … my … dirty work,” she said, and then she groaned and shuddered as she came.

I could feel the climax rocking her while I kept licking her ass. While she shivered and gasped with pleasure, I lay there still, working my tongue up her butt as I continued to follow her last order until she pushed me away with some annoyance.

“Stop that now. Just kneel over there,” she ordered, gesturing to the floor by the side of the bed before she rolled over onto her back.

I knelt down as instructed and just watched her. The zombie me seemed quite comfortable to be idle, kneeling there with complete stillness.

Sonia lay catching her breath for a while before she turned to look at me. There was a gloating superiority in her eyes that humiliated me to the core. She could do anything she wanted to me, and she knew it.

“On second thought, get and go get me a Diet Coke. I worked up a thirst riding your tongue.”

I left the room and went to the kitchen. I watched as my zombie self opened the fridge and fished out a cold can of diet soda.

When I returned with the can of Diet Coke, she sat up and took it from me. She opened it and drank before setting it down on her nightstand. I just stood there, waiting.

“Next time, I expect you to get a glass, put some ice in it, pour the soda in there, and bring it to me properly.”

She opened her legs and peered down at her sex. “That was super hot. Look at me, I’m a mess.”

Her pussy was still puffy and wet with her sweat and juices. Her pubic hair was matted down and even the insides of her thighs glistened.

She closed her legs and stood up. “Get down on your knees. I stole your soul with this pussy, now I’m going to rub it in your face.”

I sank to the floor, tilting my head to look up at her as she moved to stand over me. Her hands took hold of my hair as she pushed my head back and down.

She moved to straddle my face, pressing her crotch down onto me. “Close your mouth and just hold still.”

She giggled as she did it, grinding her slick sex from my chin to my forehead and back again with a slow hump of her hips. When she was done painting my face with her wetness, she stepped away to admire her work with another laugh.

“Oh my god, Melissa. You’ve had a rough day. It almost looks like you’ve been enslaved by a chubby slut, the wicked kind of chubby slut that would make you eat her pussy and ass.”

She glanced over at the clock.

“Now go get cleaned up. Your face smells like my pussy.”

I stood up and walked out into the hallway, turning towards the bathroom as she yelled after me, “Make it quick. I still need to give you your instructions and get you out of here before Cynthia gets home.”

The experience of watching myself was even more surreal as I stood in front of the mirror. The girl washing her face and fixing her hair looked just like me.

The thing in the mirror wasn’t me, though. In actuality, it was really just a Melissa-shaped extension of Sonia’s will that had my mind trapped inside it.

The thing in the mirror was her creation, a perfect slave for her and a hellish prison for me all in one.

Sonia stood waiting as I returned, still naked in all her chubby glory. I hated that she looked so relaxed, so perfectly content as she looked at me then. The injustice of her happiness made my humiliation even more difficult to bear.

“Dress me,” she ordered, gesturing to where her clothes lay in a pile.

I lifted her panties, opening them for her to step into.

“I’ve already worn those and I need to start piling up some dirty pairs to use for my next doll—get me a clean pair. Top drawer, on the right.”

She was already going to make another doll? Who would she inflict this hell on next? Some high school rival, maybe? Whoever it was, I felt sorry for them. Nobody deserved to share my fate.

I opened the drawer and selected a white cotton pair decorated with a pink heart pattern before returning to kneel in front of her. She lifted first one leg, and then the other, to allow me to slide the panties up onto her.

As I worked them all the way up into place, she put her hand on my head and pushed me roughly down onto my knees. Zombie-me gave no resistance as Sonia pushed her crotch in my face.

“Look up at me and kiss the pussy that conquered you.”

I pressed my lips to the panty-covered mound and stared up obediently.

“I’m going to have so much fun with this, and the hottest part of the whole thing is that I know you’re in there right now hating every second of this.”

Sonia ran her fingers through my hair as she looked imperiously down at me. She gave a little moan as she started to rock her hips, rubbing her crotch against me.

“I’d fuck your face again right now if there was more time,” she said.

She looked over at the jar before pushing me away.

“I’ll have to find someplace safe to store your soul. I guess I’ll keep it in a drawer for now.”

She looked back at me. “Go on. Finish getting me dressed while I give you your orders.”

I fastened her bra, and she lifted and re-positioned her breasts in the cups slightly as I gathered her sweatpants.

“Listen up, my zombie slave. From now on, your main purpose in life is to protect and serve me. You will be careful to avoid anything that would expose me to any risk, and that includes anything that would make anyone think there was anything unusual going on between us.”

After I put her sweat pants on her, I grabbed her shirt. She lifted her arms for me to put it on her as she continued.

“You need to act as normal as you can when you’re not in private with me. I don’t want anyone to notice anything different about you. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“I’m going to need someplace where I can work on my voodoo in private, and it would be nice to be able to use your mouth without having to worry about my sister or parents catching us. It’s just you and your mother at your house, right?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“She works during the day, right? What time does she leave in the morning?”

“Around six-thirty, mistress.”

“Excellent. I’ll come over tomorrow after I wake up. You can make me some breakfast and then I’ll make sure that your mother will be happy to let me do whatever I want over there whenever I want.”

What did she mean? Oh god no, not that!

“I’ll bring over a pile of clean underwear, and you’ll get to help me make them dirty. I love the way it feels when you kneel down and kiss me through my panties. It won’t take long to get all of them nice and wet, and then you can fetch me a few hairs from your mother’s brush so I can get started on her doll.”

Sonia was a monster. How could I have ended up in this position? Now my mother was going to end up a zombie too, and it was all my fault. I should never have made fun of Sonia in the first place, but that wasn’t my worst mistake. How could I have ever passed up the chance to stab the hateful little bitch in the back when the opportunity was right there in front of me?

“Yes, mistress.”

With impotent rage, I screamed silently in my mind as I watched myself move to follow her instructions. What kind of sadistic bitch would make me a tool in the destruction of my own mother?

“Just think, after I turn your mother into my zombie, you won’t be alone anymore,” she said, as if it was a favor she was going to do for me.

My desire to murder her was so strong that I could taste it. I wanted to go back in time and stab her on the stairs when I had the chance. If I could just have that moment again, I would happily watch her suffer and bleed.

“You’ll be part of an entire little family unit that I’ve enslaved with my pussy, both of you laboring together to serve my every whim. Besides your service, I’ll have your home, your mom’s car, and everything else either of you own. Won’t that be nice?” she said, her eyes sparkling with amusement as she moved closer until her lips almost touched my ear.

Her voice was low and soft, almost a whisper as she spoke, “Who’s the moron now, bitch? I’m going to use my pussy to take everything that’s yours and make it mine and you’re going to help me do it, aren’t you?”

In the walled off prison of my mind I howled in impotent rage and humiliation. I wanted to beat Sonia to death with my fists. I wanted to scream at her while she cried for mercy. I wanted to pour gasoline over her and watch her burn after I touched fire to it.

But I couldn’t do any of those things. My body was not mine because she owned it now. I could only watch as zombie-me nodded and agreed with Sonia that yes, I would help her enslave my mother.

Then I heard my voice say the words I’d have to listen to myself repeating for the rest of my life, “Yes, mistress.”

The End