The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DOMINATION DELEGATION

CODES: mc, ff, sf

SYNOPSIS:

The Lady-Director of Internal Security has personal plans for a captured prisoner.

NOTES:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between two women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

* * *

The bed was soft and comfortable. That was... odd, considering that the last thing she remembered was an ambush.

Kettryn opened her eyes. Her vision was still a bit blurry from the stun beam, but there wasn’t much to see anyway—everything was medium gray except for the light blue bedding and the lavender robe she was wearing. This place was too large and comfortable to be a holding cell, and too bare to be a normal room.

Something was wrong with this picture. That meant she should probably take herself out of this picture, as soon as possible.

There was a door at the far corner of the room. The control switch wasn’t visible, and no doubt it would be locked from the outside, but perhaps she could find some way to get it open....

As she reached toward the door frame, her arms went limp. She could feel her thighs where her hands rested against them—the limbs were paralyzed, but not numb. Not a stunner, then.

She backed away, careful to keep her balance, and sat on the foot of the bed. After a few minutes, her arms began to clumsily respond to her will. A bit later, they were back to normal—she could wiggle her fingers, move her hands, touch her forehead—

There was something on her forehead. Her fingers traced a thin band that circled her head just above eyebrow level, with extensions looping under each earlobe. This probably explained what had happened to her—the headband was a restraint device that sensed when she got too close to the door and zapped the part of her brain that controlled her arms.

Her captors were taking very elaborate measures. This was almost certainly not a good thing.

Kettryn tried to remove the headband, and wasn’t really surprised to find that her arms went slack every time she started to get a decent grip. She looked around, trying to think of some way around the device’s self-defense mechanism. If she could find a leverage point, maybe she could pry it loose without using her hands... but there was nothing around her but smooth surfaces.

Finally, she sat on the foot of the bed and stared at the door, unable to think of anything else to do but wait for one of her captors to show up....

Kettryn blinked and came fully alert. Cursing herself, she realized that she’d zoned out and lost an opportunity to rush the door. It probably wouldn’t have worked, she knew, but it was better than nothing. Now, the door was closing... and in the room with her was Lyria Verlahn, Lady-Director of Internal Security.

A high-ranking member of the Directorate, here in person? Unguarded? Kettryn tensed, preparing to lash out in the hope that she might be able to strike before the paralysis activated.

Wait.... there was something very wrong with this picture. As she took another look at the newcomer’s face and eyes, she realized what it was.

“Hello, Kettryn. I am here to carry out the instructions of Lady-Director Lyria Verlahn...”

The flat and stilted style of speech confirmed it. The visitor was an android—closer to human than most, but not quite good enough to pass. One of the dissidents that the Resistance had managed to smuggle offworld had told her that the Directorate was deliberately stifling progress toward more natural appearance and language. Maybe so, or maybe it was just the overall stagnation and decay their regime spawned.

“...who, with the approval of the Directorate Central Committee, has exercised personal discretion over your disposition.”

Her attention was snapped back to the here and now by those last few words. Being the object of a Director’s “personal discretion” didn’t sound like something that would end well.

“Director Verlahn has decided to forego interrogation and execution in your case.”

Kettryn waited for the other shoe to drop.

“Instead, you will be trained to assume the position of Director Verlahn’s intimate consort—”

“What?!” For a moment, the phrase didn’t quite parse, beyond a general impression that it meant something bad. The Directorate’s public image of Spartan austerity colored her preconceptions, even though she knew it was just propaganda.

Her outburst was apparently interpreted as a request for clarification. “’Intimate consort’ is the title given to Director Verlahn’s concubines.”

“No!” The matter-of-fact description made the situation even more horrifying. “I won’t do it! Go tell her to shove her ‘personal discretion’!”

“You have already conveyed that message. Director Verlahn is monitoring this session via vidcam. Do you wish to make any further statements before you begin your training?”

Kettryn opened her mouth, but then stopped short. Defiance would surely amuse her captor, and she didn’t want to give her the satisfaction... but she had to say something.

She took a deep breath, and looked for the cameras. Failing to find any, she took her best guess and faced toward a corner of the ceiling. Slowly, in a level voice, she declared, “I will not be your ‘intimate consort’. I will not be a part of your lesbian harem—”

“Bisexual harem.” Kettryn glared at the interruption, which continued imperturbably. “Director Verlahn currently employs two male and six female intimate consorts—”

“Well, I’m not going to be number seven!” Kettryn snapped.

“No. You are number six.”

“Like hell!” Pausing to collect herself, she again addressed the ceiling. “I will not be ‘trained’. You might as well execute me and get it over with.” Turning toward the android, she said, “And that’s all I have to say.”

“Very well. I shall wait a moment in case Director Verlahn changes her mind.” The android paused for a few seconds. “Director Verlahn found your comments unpersuasive. That is not surprising, given that each of your predecessors expressed similar resistance prior to training. Without exception, all now willingly serve as intimate consorts.”

Kettryn stared, numb with shock. She wanted to dismiss that statement as a lie, but she couldn’t convince herself that it was. All she could do now was hold on for... for however long she could.

“I am directed to carry out my original instructions. We shall begin as soon as you are ready.”

Kettryn blinked. She could just stand here and stall? It couldn’t be that easy—

She shuddered as she felt a sudden tingling between her legs.

The headband! There must be more to it than the paralyzer function... now, it was stimulating her sex drive. She tried to focus her thoughts on something—anything—else.

The android’s robe fell to the floor. Underneath it was a body that, except for a faint plastic sheen and a too-uniform coloring, looked much like her own. The action was punctuated by a simple statement: “I am ready now.”

Kettryn kept trying to ignore the sensation as it grew stronger. She told herself that this was something being done to her, and was not a reaction to the sight in front of her.

“As you can see, I have a lifelike and anatomically correct female body. I am familiar with a wide variety of sexual techniques, specializing in those suited to a female partner.” The android paused and looked directly into Kettryn’s eyes. She felt the heat in her loins rising, and gritted her teeth.

“In this session, I shall acquaint you with an erotic technique known as ‘missionary position tribadism’. You will be the receptive partner, lying on your back with your thighs spread as wide as possible.”

Kettryn pressed her thighs tight together, partly as a gesture of resistance but mostly because she thought it might suppress the shivery sensations between them. It didn’t.

“Assigning you the passive role will greatly simplify this stage of your training. You need only assume the position and thrust your hips upward, just as you would when assuming this role during opposite-gender copulation. That similarity will facilitate your transition from heterosexuality to homosexuality.”

She suppressed a gasp as the tingling suddenly spiked in intensity.

“As active partner, I shall lower myself onto you while supporting part of my weight with my arms. Our bodies will thus meet in full frontal contact from face to genitals.”

Deep slow breaths, she told herself. Her body wasn’t listening. She gasped before she could even try to stop herself as she felt another twinge down below.

“You will gaze into a woman’s face while touching her breasts, As the encounter becomes more intimate, you will grasp female buttocks in order to grind your partner’s labia and clitoris into your own. You will be completely immersed in sapphic sensuality, constantly aware that you are engaged in a lesbian liaison.”

Was there a faint but definite emphasis on those words, or did it just seem that way because of the sudden jolts within her pussy as she heard them? Damn it, she needed to think with her brain, not her pussy! She didn’t want this! Hell, her pussy didn’t really want this —it was just being manipulated to think it did by the damn headband.

“Mutual labial-clitoral stimulation will continue until you experience at least one orgasm.”

Oh, god, she could feel herself getting wet. Was she going to be forced to go along with this out of sheer desperate horniness? She gritted her teeth and told herself no.

“I may also exhibit signs of sexual climax; I am programmed to simulate normal female responses. However, your response is the higher priority. One object of this training session is to make your first same-sex encounter as pleasurable as possible, thereby encouraging your conversion to lesbianism.”

She had to... had to fight this. She had to get through this somehow without giving in to “training”.

Trembling, she turned her back on the android, for what little privacy that might give her. She opened one button of her robe, and slipped her right hand inside. She held the fabric away from her body with her left hand, obscuring hidden-camera views as best she could. Her fingers reached for her needy pussy—and immediately went limp and unresponsive.

Desperately, she tried to get her hand working. Her other hand was just as useless. She then tried jiggling her body to shift her fingers into position... maybe then she could make this work by pressing and sliding herself against the wall. Her fingertips slid down just far enough to brush the upper fringes of her bush, exacerbating rather than relieving her frustration.

“Masturbation is counterproductive to our purpose, Kettryn.”

A hand reached from behind, taking her arm and pulling it out of her robe. As she watched helplessly, her arms hanging inert at her sides, the hand undid her bottom button, then began moving up the line.

“Since you apparently wish to engage in preliminary stimulation prior to intercourse, I shall oblige you.”

As the garment fell wide open, the android’s left hand reached around to cup her breast. She moaned as the touch was accompanied by a sharp upsurge in the tingling between her legs. It was already beyond anything she remembered ever feeling—how could it be getting even stronger?

And then it did, again, as she felt a tickling in her bush. The android’s right hand was sliding down toward her pussy.

Kettryn’s knees almost buckled as she felt a fingertip brush against her labia. She could feel herself melting into a helpless puddle of lust and need.

She simply couldn’t go on like this for much longer. She had to do something. She couldn’t escape. She wasn’t being allowed to quench the sexual fires by herself. Even if she got her hands moving again, the headband would just stop them again if she tried.

A low moan escaped her lips as fingers traced the outside of her folds with agonizing slowness. Without really meaning to, she rocked her hips forward into it. The fingers lifted away, and she heard herself murmur, “Noooo...".

Her need subsided a bit, just enough for her to wonder what the hell she was doing. Then she felt her robe being tugged backwards. She truly wasn’t sure whether she couldn’t do anything about it because her arms were still paralyzed, or whether she was simply standing there and letting it happen.

“You are now ready, Kettryn.”

She felt herself being picked up in the android’s arms. A small voice in the back of her head told her to fight, to jump loose. She lifted her right arm, which was now beginning to work again... but somehow she couldn’t find the will to act. She told herself that it would be useless; even if she got free for the moment, she’d simply be rendered helpless again.

It sounded more like an excuse than a reason. She was past caring.

Kettryn felt herself lowered onto the mattress. She looked toward the foot of the bed, and watched the android climb aboard and kneel between her calves. Gently but irresistibly—and, once again, she wasn’t sure she was actually trying to resist any more—her thighs were parted as far as they would go.

And then she felt the press of her companion’s body upon hers. The android’s lips tasted a bit odd, but not unpleasant. The tongue behind them was amazingly lifelike and agile. She knew that her last embers of resistance were fading away, and so was her ability to give a damn.

“It is now your turn.” The android stared into her eyes, waiting open-mouthed. Waiting for her to reciprocate, she realized.

There was no point in trying to refuse. She was already past the point of no return. Besides, that kiss had started to change the way she felt... a bit less desperately needy, a bit more happy and contented.

The desperate neediness was still strong, though. As her tongue made its way into her partner’s mouth, her hips rocked, momentarily touching her pussy lips to her companion’s.

She needed more of that—much more. Straining to the utmost, she spread her thighs wider and raised her hips higher. Her hands took hold of her partner’s ass cheeks and pulled down, hard. Oooohhhhh yes... her efforts were rewarded with a steady rubbing, just what she needed....

A tiny rational part of her mind screamed that she was assisting in her own downfall by actively participating in this. She wasn’t listening. All she cared about was the way her need was giving way to satisfaction.

She broke off the kiss, to focus her attention on the action down below. Their bodies ground together, and jerked as they lined up just right to brush clit against clit. There was a little more fumbling, and then they found that perfect position again, and their hips thrust together in rhythm.

Kettryn screamed as climax swept over her. Her need was satisfied, and the last bits of resistance to satisfying it this way were gone. There was only delight and acceptance... and a bit of amusement that her android trainer’s orgasmic moan was by far her most accurate imitation of humanity.

She lay back and let herself be kissed again. Then, her companion rose, and strode toward the door.

“Rest now, until it is time to continue your training.”

And then Kettryn was alone. She smiled, and let herself drift off to sleep.

* * *

Lyria Verlahn scrubbed at the plastic-sheen makeup. Maybe she ought to call one of her consorts to help... no, she preferred her shower to be “alone time” unless it was part of the evening’s foreplay.

She brought the sprayer to her face, washing out bits of eye-crud that had accumulated under the contact lenses. Cleaning up was a nuisance, and getting made up in the first place had been a bigger one. It was worth it, though, for the fun she’d had role-playing her own body-double android. The part where she’d derailed her new pet’s oh-so-dignified declaration of defiance had been especially amusing. There had been several moments when she’d nearly let loose a snicker or let slip a bit of normal colloquial speech, but somehow she’d stayed in character throughout the session. She looked forward to watching the hidden-camera vids.

Patches of the stuff were still clinging to her back. Lyria decided that she would need some help, after all. Stepping out of the shower, she called for Gertrude. She’d done a good job of monitoring the session, triggering the stimulators and paralyzers with perfect timing, keeping watch in case Kettryn tried to lash out physically. She deserved a bit of R&R.

Finish the shower... then share another leisurely warm shower with her consort... then a massage... followed by dinner. Then, it would be time to send in an actual fembot to wake Kettryn for a second, more extensive, sexual training session. She and Gertrude would have fun watching, until they found better entertainment from each other.

Afterwards, Kettryn would sleep deeply... and her headband would complete its calibration sequence. By morning, it would be ready for manipulations much more sophisticated than generating simple sensations and impeding motor control. When Lyria arrived that evening, Kettryn would willingly share her bed out of love and devotion, rather than being driven to it by irresistible lust. There would be no need for motor-nerve blocks; an overwhelming desire to please would constrain her actions far more effectively.

It would take about an hour of advance preparation to instill those patterns. Another hour of reinforcement, in conjunction with the natural reinforcement of cuddling and chatting and lovemaking, would set them in place permanently.

And then there would be one final step—not really necessary for the process, but Lyria liked her little ritual. Kettryn would kneel, eyes closed, placing herself in Lyria’s hands. She would feel those hands lift and remove her headband, and then lower and guide her head into position to taste and service her Mistress.

She felt like she could hardly wait....

Lyria’s musings were cut short as she greeted Gertrude, and put aside the daydreams of tomorrow in favor of the pleasures of tonight.

THE END