The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Domination of Rita

Story by Psionic_X

I knew he was trouble the moment he was introduced. The firm had brought him in as a new partner. This created controversy within the firm on a number of fronts. One he had jumped over a couple of other people jockeying for position for partner. This created ill will towards him immediately. Two, he had a reputation as a womanizer. It was said no woman said no to him. Girlfriends, wives, daughters and nieces of co-workers it didn’t make a difference to Peter Simmons. If it was female and hot, especially white or asian, he was fucking it. Simple as that. Next was his salary. It was whispered to be low seven figures, higher even than the current partners. It was said this created tension among the partners themselves. Last but not least, was his color. Peter was black. No one said anything out loud but it wasn’t something that went over well.

So you’re probably wondering why they brought him onboard. One word: Money. Peter is whats known as a rainmaker. He knew how to bring in big money clients. And did right off the bat. The seven clients who came with him would mean a huge year end bonus for the partners. And there was no question Peter would bring in more. When they introduced him at the meeting and everyone clapped politely his eyes locked with mine and my pussy clenched and got wet. He smiled as if he knew exactly what his gaze had done then looked away. I was angry. I didn’t need this. I was a loyal wife and I was staying a loyal wife. Mr. Smooth had better stay away from me or he and this law firm would find themselves on the receiving end of a lawsuit.

Oh, by the way, I’m Rita Montgomery. I work here as a consultant. I screen clients and decide if we should take their case i.e. is it winnable. I’m good at what I do and I like it. Pays well. And something to do while my husband is away. He is a Ranger and right now he is on assignment for a year. Its lonely but I knew what I was signing up for when I said yes, so I don’t complain. I occupy myself with various toys and erotic fantasies, intent on remaining faithful, hopeful that he will get a permanent posting after his year is up and we can start that family we talked about.

We all made the obligatory handshake and said what we were expected to say. When Peter got to me, he held my hand firmly and his eyes seemed to x-ray deep into mine. I felt completely enthralled.

“You’re the consultant. I need a few minutes of your time this afternoon. Would that be possible?” I wasn’t sure what he could want but I answered in the positive and gave him fifteen minutes at one o’clock. He smiled, thanks me and turned to shake more hands.

I found myself thinking about Peter the rest of the morning and into the afternoon. I couldn’t get him out of my head. One o’clock came and there was a knock at my door.

“Come in.” I said.

Peter walked in and closed the door behind him. He smiled and my stomach did somersaults. I had to take control of this meeting and get him the hell out of my office.

“Won’t you please sit down?” He looked at me with that lust men always do.

“No Rita. Instead, you get up and come around the desk. Stand right in front of me.” Before I realized what was going on I just did that. He looked me up and down then walked around me. I didn’t like what he was doing but he radiated authority like no one I’d ever know, even my husband. He stopped behind me and I felt his hands on my ass. It sent a jolt through me, a jolt of pleasure. I tried to fight my feelings.

“Please don’t....I’m married.” It came out so meekly I was ashamed.

“Yes, to an Army Ranger I understand. On overseas assignment. How fortunate....for me. You have an incredible ass.” I felt his hands on my legs. “And incredible legs. You dance?”

“Y-Yes, I used to.”

“Ballet?”

“Stripper.”

“Even better. I am going to enjoy you Rita. And you will enjoy me.” I wanted to cry. I knew he was telling the truth. I knew I couldn’t resist. But I had to try. I swore I’d be faithful.

“Please...Peter....I don’t want to cheat on my husband. Please, leave now and I won’t say anything.” He chuckled and I could feel the the darkness of his heart.

“Rita, you won’t say anything regardless. You can only obey. You can’t even move unless I give you permission Rita.”

Peter came back around the front of me and frowned, looking at my chest. He reached up with both hands grabbed them, kneading them expertly. Pleasure exploded throughout my body.

“What are you Rita, a 34C?”

“Yes.” I whispered.

“I’ll have to change that. I think another cup size and you’ll be perfect.” He saw my panicked look and snickered. “Relax slut. I’ll do your tits the same way I did your mind; no sharp instruments. You won’t feel a thing. And your breasts will be extra sensitive. You’ll love it.”

“What have you done to me?”

“You’re hypnotized Rita. Now I know what you’re thinking, I never had that chance, trust me, I did. I am very good and very powerful. I am a master of covert hypnosis. When I shook your hand and looked you in the eyes. I’m certain you felt it.”

I had and I was terrified. I was a regular reader of erotic hypnosis stories online but I thought it was just fantasy. I thought erotic hypnosis, any hypnosis, had to be consensual. I said this to Peter and he laughed.

“You mean that all hypnosis is self-hypnosis bullshit? Or that garbage about not being made to do what you don’t want to do? Tell me Rita, did you want me feeling up your legs and ass or tits?”

“No.”

“Then why did you let me?”

“I don’t know.”

“Well I do. Its because hypnotists, and scientists and doctors don’t want people to know the truth; you sure can hypnotize someone to do what they don’t want. For example, you don’t want to be a cheating wife but trust me Rita, from here on you’re going to be a regular fucktoy for me. I’ll use all your holes and you’ll let me. You can’t fight me and when I’m done, you won’t want to. Now, you have a client coming in soon so I’m leaving but I’ll be seeing you in the morning, bright and early to help myself to that ass. Now when I walk out, you count from 5 to 1. When you get to one you’ll be able to move again. You’ll say nothing to anyone about our little chat and you’ll act completely normal, but you’ll remember every word. Be seeing you slut.”

Like a daydream, he was gone. I counted from five to one and once again I was mobile. I went to the phone to call one of the partners and couldn’t do it. Yet when I called that same partner to verify that I had screened a client, I did it easily and was just as professional as ever. Peter hadn’t lied; I couldn’t tell a soul. I sat behind my desk and cried.

I went home and made a salad for dinner. I just wasn’t that hungry. I was scared of what Peter would make me do. I logged on and went to the mcstories site intending to post to the forum for someone to help me. But like with the phone, I just couldn’t do it. Peter had covered his bases. Maybe I could help myself. I went to a website with information on hypnosis. It was just a jumble. Thinking it was the site I went to another. Same thing. Then another. It dawned on me then that Peter had made it so that I couldn’t even help myself. I put on my usual t-shirt and panies, brushed my teeth and went to bed. I dreamed of Peter’s x-ray gaze.

I awakened for some reason and the clock said seven a.m. about 60 minutes before I usually get up. I closed my eyes to get more sleep when suddenly something grabs my hair and yanks it back, snapping my head back with it. I look up and there is Peter completely naked, his cock right in my face. I’m still mostly asleep and stupidly open my mouth to ask him what he wants. He slides his cock right into my mouth effectively gagging me. At this point I’m wide awake.

“Suck my cock bitch and make it good!” I do my best but its hard with Peter holding my hair. He solves that problem by fucking my mouth...hard. I gag but he doesn’t care, just keeps fucking my mouth. After what seems like hours he stops and moves behind me. He grabs my hips and pulls my up on my knees. I brace for the assault. As he pushes in, something is wrong. It takes just a moment to realize that he is going to fuck my ass, not my pussy!

I screamed and Peter simply chuckled darkly.

“I told you I’d be taking this ass early this morning. Now you know I wasn’t playing bitch.” Peter is soon buried in my ass and slowly starts to fuck me and fuck me good. I orgasm and orgasm again. He is slamming my ass really hard and when he shoots his load I cum like dynamite. Just from having my ass fucked. Peter pulls out and leaves me on the bed, exhausted. I hear the shower start up. After ten minutes it shuts off. Peter come back into the bedroom and I hear him rustling around. I finally look as he slips on his jacket, looking just as sharp as he did yesterday. He looks at me and winks.

“See ya in the office Rita.” And then he is gone. I situp and think for awhile. Then noticing the time I hustle into the shower.

Its a busy morning and I don’t have much time to think of Peter and his invasion of my life. Lunchtime rolls around and as I’m getting ready to go to the little Deli I like Peter comes in and closes the door behind him. I want to escape so I lie.

“Peter, I’m in a hurry and I have a luchtime appointment with a client.” He just grins.

“No you don’t. You’re going to your favorite Deli. Or rather were. I brought you lunch.” I didn’t see a bag in either hand. He grinned wider at my confusion. He walked up close to me and I was rooted to the spot. He looked me in the eyes, those x-rays burning into my brain.

“Kneel before your Master.” Like that I was looking up at him. He unzipped his pants and I suddenly knew what lunch was. I cursed and fought to get up but it was no use and I spent the entire lunch hour on my knees, sucking Peter’s cock. When he was close he ordered me not to spill a drop and I swallowed it all. I was then ordered to clean his cock and I did. I looked up at him with murder in my eyes. He gave me that hateful chuckle as he zipped up.

“Whats wrong slut? You didn’t enjoy that? Well, that was a great blowjob and I reward a slut who performs. You may cum very hard....now!” I tensed and bit back a scream as a mind shattering orgasm rippled through my body. When it was over and the spots cleared from my eyes, Peter was gone.

That night, I locked up really tight. I took the gun my husband left for my protection, loaded it and set it by the bed within easy reach. I was determined to break free of Peter and if that meant killing him I’d do it.

I was awakend at midnight by the feeling that I had to reach my gun. But before I could move I felt a finger touch my lips and my body seemed to become boneless. I was so relaxed I couldn’t even move. I hear that maddening chuckle come out of the darkness and soon Peter was taking me through my paces. Fucking me without mercy. His stamina was amazing. He never seemed to tire and his skill was incredible. I’m ashamed to admit it but I was wetter than I had ever been and I easily came more during that all nighter than I’d cum my entire life. Peter hammered me hard then turned me over and fucked me nice and slow. Then he had me on all fours, and I moaned and begged for more like a bitch in heat. Peter was only too happy to oblige. I had never been fucked this good before. As the sun rose he finally came to the end of his amazing stamina. He threw my legs over his muscular shoulders and fucked me like a man possessed. Suddenly he tensed and hosed my womb with cum. I vaguely realized that I’d stopped taking the pill when my husband went abroad.

Peter got up and still seeming fresh despite the marathon fuck session. He grinned at me.

“C’mon slut, join me in the shower then I’ll take you to breakfast.” I responded by reaching down and pulling up the gun. Peter didn’t seem worried, scared, or even surprised.

“Peter, I want you to stop this. Leave me alone. You’ll remove all the triggers, commands or anything else you’ve put in my head. You’ll do it now.”

“And if I don’t?” I cocked the gun.

“My husband taught me well and at this range, I can’t miss.”

Peter looked off to the side as if considering his options.

“I’m sorry Rita but you’re just too hot of a fuck. I’m not letting you go. You want freedom, you’ll have to kill me.”

“Peter, I’m not bluffing! Last chance; set me free or die!”

My captor sneered at me. “I said no bitch.” I went to pull the trigger but couldn’t do it. I tried and tried but couldn’t take the easy shot. Peter laughs.

“Rita, do you think I’m a fool? Did you really believe that I stopped at not letting you tell anyone or get help? I also programmed you so that you couldn’t harm me, directly or indirectly. Now, stop being a bitch and join me in the shower. And since you have so much energy I’m not taking you to breakfast, you’ll cook me breakfast, a big one.” Like that he turned and went into the bathroom. I looked after him in disbelief. I looked at the gun and tossed it on the bed. It was going to be a long year. The water started running. I sighed and went to join my Master.

End