The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Door

Part 3

We went down the hall to the milking room. When the door opened I just about had a heart attack. The Commander was in the room along with a woman in a white doctor’s. Angela took the lead rope off my head harness and the lady in the white doctor’s coat stepped up to me. She checked my eyes, took my temperature, then had me sit down on the edge of the table so she could check my blood pressure. Checking my heart and breathing, the doctor stepped back.

“Milk her, ladies,” the Commander said, her cold eyes staring hard into my terrified eyes. “You’d better impress me, cow…”

“All right, cow,” my handler said, my eyes snapping to her. “Get into your milking position.” Quickly, I lie down then put my feet in the stirrups trembling a little. Barbra and Sheila went about hooking me up to the milking machine. I did my best to relax. I had a strong feeling I wanted to impress the Commander or something really bad would happen to me. It didn’t occur to me that impressing the Commander wouldn’t keep something bad from happening to me.

“We’re ready, Angela,” Sheila said, my handler smiling down into my frightened eyes.

“Orgasm, cow,” Angela ordered, my body responding at once with a powerful orgasm. “Again… Again… Orgasm… Again… Again… Again… Orgasm… Again… Orgasm… Again… Again… Again…” My body shook with the orgasms but I tried to concentrate on my handler’s voice to keep myself from passing out to soon. When I did pass out, I went completely limp on the table. In a minute or two, I came around to hear them standing around me talking. My stomach was really bloated to the delight of everyone in the room.

“This is incredible, Commander,” the doctor said, her cold eyes looking down into my exhausted eyes. “I’ve never seen a cow last so long with orgasms in one milking. She’s filled up to twice the size of any other cow I’d seen.”

“Her milk is ready to be pumped, Ma’am,” Barbra said, all of them moving to my waist. In moments, I felt the sensation of the milk being pumped from my body. My stomach let out a huge growl as the starving feeling came over me again. The others in the room had a laugh at the look in my hungry eyes. There was another pause in the conversation as my milk was tested for purity.

“Damn,” the Commander said, my heart racing at the delight in her voice. “She has to be the purest cow we’ve ever made. I want to milk her more often, doctor, can it be done safely? I sure as hell don’t want to do anything to damage the cow.” The doctor was at my side checking my temperature, blood pressure and such.

“I’ll need to do a complete medical workup on the cow, Commander,” the doctor said, already taking a blood sample from my arm. “Let me set of the medical lab for a full medical examination and I’ll take a hard look at the effects of milking is having on the cow’s body…” My stomach gave a very loud growl as I felt desperate to eat. “I ‘do’ know that her food intake needs to be doubled after this milking. How did she do on the track and in her ‘play’ room, Handler Angela?”

“She’s not really ‘enjoying’ them yet, Ma’am,” my handler said, scaring the crap out of me as the Commander looked down at me. I expected for the harsh woman to be angry at me for ‘not’ enjoying the track and ‘play’ room.

“That’s to be expected at this early conditioning,” the doctor said, my eyes widening at the word ‘conditioning’. What exactly did she mean by ‘conditioning’? What were they trying to do to my mind?

“What do you think about starting the cow on the ‘alpha treats’, doctor?” the commander asked, my eyes going to her eyes to see excited pleasure. “I think that would help the cow…” How was a ‘treat’ supposed to help in my ‘conditioning’?

“I think the ‘alpha treat’ is a great idea, Commander,” the doctor said, patting my shoulder in a friendly manner that didn’t reassure me in any way. “What are your plans for this afternoon, Handler Angela?”

“I was going to feed her, clean her and let her get some sleep, Doctor,” my handler said, her hand resting on my shoulder to comfort me I suppose.

“You should take her to her playroom for an hour after you’ve fed the cow, handler,” the doctor said, a nod coming from the young woman. “Then clean her and put her to bed. I want her to spend more time in the playroom.”

“Of course, doctor,” Angela said, my mind flying at the idea these evil women wanted me to spend more time in a room designed for preschool children.

“I think with this milking the cow should be allowed to go from the bridle to the head harness, Commander,” the doctor said, her smile making me shiver a little. “She’s been a very good cow…” The two women exchanged a look with each other before looking back down at me.

“I agree, Doctor,” the commander said, turning to my handler in dark delight. “Go get the cow her head harness, Handler Angela…”

“Right away, Ma’am,” my handler said, pleasure in her eyes like the others. My handler stepped out of the milking room as I lay on the table waiting to be commanded. Angela came back with a dark green leather head harness. “Stand up, cow…” I got to my feet so she could take the bridle off and put the head harness on my head. It was a relief to get that damn bit out of my mouth at least it did for a moment.

“I want you to give her plenty of treats, handler,” the doctor said, my eyes going to her in my fear. She stroked my neck in that way like she was comforting an animal. “When she’s in the playroom you should ‘play’ with her to encourage your relationship with her, Handler Angela.”

“Of course, doctor,” my handler said, just about bursting with great joy looking at me. “I’m honored to be the handler of such an incredible cow.”

“You’ve got a beauty there, handler,” the commander said, smiling at me in a way that made my heart skip a beat. “I couldn’t have chosen a better handler for the cow, Handler Angela… I look forward to seeing ‘your’ cow develop. I know when your relationship with your cow improves she could produce even more milk.”

“That’s my goal, Ma’am,” Angela said, looking into my terrified eyes with something I’d akin to a farmer looking at his prize cow. “I’ll have my cow giving even more milk… You want to produce more milk, don’t you cow?” All of them were looking at me in a way that had dread gripping me.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said, in a little voice in my terror. They all had a laugh at my evident terror. My stomach growled again to show I really needed to eat.

“Start giving your cow two trays of food a feeding, Handler Angela,” the doctor said. I was anxious to eat. “Give her lots of treats and a lot of time developing your relationship with your cow. When she wakes up in the morning I want you to bring her to Med Lab 56 on level ten after you feed her.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” the young woman said, a firm hand on my lead rope. “I’ll get her fed and take her to her playroom for a little fun then clean her and put her to bed, Ma’am.”

“Very good, handler,” the commander said, and then my handler led me out of the milking room and back to my ‘stall’.

Anxious to eat, I was very impatient to get the lead rope off my head harness.

“Easy, cow,” Angela said, stroking my neck softly. “You’re going to get fed… Go get in your chair…” I just about ran to the dining room to sit down in my chair. Smiling, my handler went into what I considered the ‘kitchen’ and came out with two large trays of food.

“This should make you feel better, cow,” the young woman said, taking up the fork to start feeding me. It tasted even better than it had before. I found myself really enjoying the food. “I’m glad you’re enjoying your meal, girl, you just keep on eating.” She didn’t really need to encourage me because my stomach was demanding the food. I went through the first tray pretty fast and started on the second tray. I did start to fill full by a few plates into the second tray. Of course, I had to keep eating till the second tray was empty. Once I’d finished the second tray I felt like a balloon getting ready to pop. Taking the trays away, Angela came back out to stand next to me. I noticed at once she has a pouch on her hip she hadn’t been wearing before.

“You were such a good girl I think you deserve a treat, cow,” she said, her hand going into the pouch to come out with a round biscuit, green, the size of a quarter and about half an inch thick. She brought it up to my mouth but I was hesitant about letting her put it into my mouth.

“Don’t you ‘want’ your treat, cow?” she asked, a little growl in her voice. “I could tell the commander you don’t want to eat your treats…” I didn’t want her to tell the commander I was resisting. Reluctantly, I opened my mouth to let her put the ‘treat’ in my mouth. Chewing it up, I was startled at how good the treat tasted.

“See, cow,” she said, stroking my neck softly. “You liked that treat… didn’t you?” I gave a timid nod of my head. “On your feet, cow… It’s time for a little play time in your playroom.” I followed my handler to the front room watching her attach my lead rope to my head harness. I really didn’t want to go to my ‘play’ room but knew I didn’t have a choice in the matter. There was something in the playroom that was going to help them with my ‘conditioning’. The thought ran around in my mind as we walked down the hall to the room. Opening the door, Angela took me into the room. My eyes went around at the toys in the room with some terror. My handler took the lead rope off of my head harness smiling at me in that way that made my skin crawl.

“Where would you like to start, cow?” Angela asked, her eyes staring hard into my eyes. My eyes went around the room in terror. “Why don’t we start with your blocks? Would you like that, cow?” She was talking to me like I was a small child. It was very unnerving to me but I nodded my head. “Go get your blocks and we’ll play with them for a while…” Reluctantly, I went across the room to get the box of ‘Lego’ blocks then turned to look at the young woman. Smiling, my handler came over to smile at me.

“Let’s sit down and we’ll play with the blocks for a while,” she said, so I sat down on the floor with my handler sitting down across from me. Feeling a bit surreal, I took the blocks out to lay on the floor. “Want to make a ‘tower’ out of the blocks, cow?” I decided to play along and nodded my head. Smiling, the young woman and I started building a ‘tower’ out of the blocks. As we were playing with the blocks I smelled that strange smell again coming from the blocks. My eyes went to Angela to see she was watching me closely while we played with the blocks.

“What color is this, cow?” she asked, holding up a red block.

“Red, Ma’am,” I said, shocked that she would ask me such a simple question.

“You don’t need to say ‘ma’am’ to me, cow,” she said, smiling in a loving way that turned my stomach. “You can call me ‘Angie’, cow. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Angie,” I said, still wondering why she was talking to me like I was a small child. My eyes widened when she took a ‘treat’ out of her pouch.

“This is for knowing what color the block is, cow,” she said, holding the treat out to me. Knowing I didn’t have a choice, I let her put the small biscuit in my mouth and chewed it up. The taste was really good making me want more of them. Startled by the growing desire for the ‘treats’ I didn’t want to eat any more of them but I knew I didn’t have a choice.

“You look upset, cow,” she said, my heart skipping a beat that she was watching me that close. “Do you want another treat, cow?” Having no choice in the matter, I nodded my head. I had to be more careful about the look in my eyes. She was paying close attention to my face to see my emotions. She took out another treat which I accepted eating it quickly. I tried to keep my mind off of how good the treats tasted. We went back to playing with the blocks when she held up another block.

“What color is this, cow?” she asked, a loving look in her eyes that filled me with dread.

“It’s blue, Angie,” I said, her smile one of doting care to my fear.

“Very good, cow,” she said, another treat coming out to my horror. “Here’s a treat for knowing the right color.” As much as I didn’t want to eat the damn thing I took it in my mouth and chewed it up.

“Thank you for the treat, Angie,” I said, trying to play along with this strange treatment.

“Why don’t we play with some different toys, cow?” she said, her eyes staring hard into my eyes. “Let’s go to the shelves and take a look…”

“Ok, Angie,” I said, as we left the blocks on the floor to go to the shelves of toys. As we were looking over the toys we came to the large pacifier. I passed over it to keep looking at the toys.

“Look at this, cow,” ‘Angie’ said, my eyes snapping to her to see she had the pacifier in her hand. “I bet you’d love to have a pacifier…” My jaw hit my chest at that suggestion. Why in the world would she want me to suck on a pacifier?

“Do you really think so, Angie?” I asked, shocked enough to think she had to be kidding. The last thing I wanted to do was to suck on a pacifier and more so if she was suggesting I try it.

“Give it a try, cow,” she said, holding the large pacifier out to me. Slowly, my hand rose to take the pacifier from her then looked down at it still stunned she wanted me to suck on the pacifier. My eyes went to hers to see she was watching me closely. If I didn’t put this thing in my mouth I’d be in big trouble. She would tell the commander I was resisting her and the terror of the ‘barn’ was enough incentive for me to know what I had to do. With great reluctance, I put the pacifier into my mouth and suckled on it as a baby would. In moments, my head started spinning as the taste of the pacifier was better than anything I’d ever tasted before. ‘Angie’ was watching me closely while I sat in front of her holding my head. I suckled a little stronger on the pacifier enjoying the wonderful taste. My handler smiled as I started to suckle on the pacifier with pleasure in my eyes.

“Do you like your pacifier, cow?” Angie asked, smiling softly as I sat in front of her sucking on the pacifier. Not wanting to take the pacifier out of my mouth, I nodded my head smiling at her. “I thought you would, cow… How about we play with the ball for a while?” Nodding my head, I went over to get the ball out of a toy chest. Bringing the ball back to Angie, my handler had a treat in her hand.

“This is for you, cow,” she said, the treat in her hand. Holding onto the ball with one hand and my pacifier in the other, I opened my mouth to let her put the biscuit in my mouth. As I was chewing up the treat, my eyes went down to the pacifier. I was eighteen years old I shouldn’t be sucking on a pacifier but when I finished the treat I popped the pacifier back in my mouth. My mind seemed to be struggling with my thoughts. My thoughts were racing around how well the pacifier tasted and how good the treats tasted. Some part of my mind was terrified how much I wanted to suckle on a pacifier but I couldn’t get myself to take it out of my mouth except for the treats that scared me just as much. Sitting down on the floor, Angie was smiling at me in that tender way. I went to sit across from her with the ball in my hand and the pacifier firmly in my mouth. Smiling to her, I rolled the ball to her and she rolled it back to me. We rolled the ball back and forth between us. It shocked my mind but I was beginning to enjoy rolling the ball back and forth.

“What color is the ball, cow?” my handler said, my eyes looking down at the ball for a moment. I took my pacifier from my mouth so I could answer her.

“The ball is purple, Angie,” I said, my mind trying to focus on how I was starting to act a like a young child.

“That’s very good, cow,” the young woman said, taking out one of those treats that tasted so good. “Come here and I’ll give you a treat for being such a smart cow.” Looking at where she was sitting, I was tempted to crawl over to her but I fought the urge. I got to my feet to walk over to her to get the treat. Once I’d eaten the treat I went back so we could roll the ball back and forth.

“Can you tell me how many stars are on the ball, cow?” she asked, my eyes going to the ball for a moment.

“There are ten stars on the ball, Angie,” I said, the pacifier going back into my mouth the moment I was done speaking.

“Very good, cow,” she said, her tone of voice pleased watching me with my pacifier. “Come here and I’ll give you a treat…” The urge to crawl came over me but I fought it walking over to her to get the treat. In my mind, I wanted to take the pacifier from my mouth and throw it across the room. Angie put the treat in my mouth so I could chew it up. I swallowed the treat then looked down at the pacifier. She seemed to sense the struggle going on in me watching me closely to see what I was going to do. After staring down at the pink and purple pacifier, I popped it back in my mouth. Smiling, Angie looked down at her watch.

“It’s time to put your toys away, cow,” she said, disappointment coming to me at the thought it was time to go. “Don’t worry, cow, we’ll come back tomorrow to play some more… Let’s clean up…” I put the ball back in the toy box then went to pick up the blocks. Once I’d put the toys away I took the pacifier out of my mouth and put it down on the shelf. I turned to walk over to my handler but I stopped to look over my shoulder at the pacifier. My mind struggled for several moments but I turned to walk back to the pacifier. Despite the fact I didn’t want to put the thing back in my mouth I popped the pacifier back in my mouth. When I turned to my handler I could see the pleasure in her eyes.

“Here’s a treat for you because you cleaned up your toys, cow,” she said, the treat in her hand to hold out to me. After another moment of struggle, I went to her then popped my pacifier out of my mouth long enough to eat the treat. As I was putting my pacifier back in my mouth something struck me that I was being rude to Angie.

“Thank you for the treat, Angie,” I said, before popping my pacifier back in my mouth.

“You’re very welcome, cow,” the young woman said, pausing to look at me. “Go get your lead rope, cow…” She pointed to where my lead rope was so I went across the room to pick it up. “Where does your lead rope go, cow?” Surprised by the question, I looked down at the hook on the end of the rope.

“It goes on my head harness, Angie,” I said, the pacifier back in my mouth so I could suckle on it. I held it out to her so my handler could put it on my head harness.

“You can never be outside a room without your lead rope, cow,” she said, her eyes staring deep into my uncertain eyes. “You wouldn’t want to get lost if I wasn’t leading you with your lead rope.” Nodding my head, I walked back to my stall always following the pull of my lead rope. Back in my stall, I had to let Angie hold my pacifier while I was being cleaned but was quick to give it back to me when I got out. She put me to bed happily suckling on my pacifier.