The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Draft

md / mf / mc

Synopsis: Alex must live with the hollow yet obedient shell of his wife when she gets drafted into the national drone service.

* * *

Only half of Alex wanted to celebrate Cara’s conscription anniversary. His optimistic half said that she was one year closer to being deprogrammed. His pessimistic side, on the other hand, couldn’t help but look back at all the bad memories of the past year and point out that the current Cara wouldn’t appreciate any of his preparations.

But in the end, he wasn’t doing any of this for the current Cara. When her term was up, she would remember everything he did. This dinner was for pre and post-draft Cara, not the drone who happened to look like her. For her, he had spent the whole Saturday morning tracking down the best produce in the market and used the afternoon to cook that special sauce which took hours to make. In the bedroom, he even got those scented candles that the old Cara was such a sucker for.

Now, at half past ten in the evening, he had nothing else to do but wait for her to arrive from work. It seemed like his hardest task for the day because fatigue allowed his pessimistic side to roam free.

He remembered the first time he invoked his right to visit her workplace. The place was hot and crowded, but was sterile with the smell of disinfectant. He watched Cara from behind her back as she looked for patterns in brain scans. Her hands and the screen moved to fast for him to track and she was oblivious to his presence. At lunch, sandwiches were distributed to all the conscripts who ate them as they sat and continued their work. Alex tried one. It was bland, with the slight aftertaste of fortified nutrition. He left the place right after and never returned.

Then, he remembered a time seven months after the draft, when he was frustrated enough to put too much salt in their dinner to make it taste inedible. When she got home, she finished it in the same fifteen minutes it took her to finish all the other dinners he prepared. She didn’t even make a face or question his cooking. The frustration was enough to drive him over the edge. That night, be broke his personal vow never to get rough with her in the bedroom.

The present pulled him away from his moping when he saw Cara enter from the front door. It was quarter to eleven, the same time the conscript bus service had always brought her home. After locking the door, she went straight to the seat in front of him and started eating without a even a greeting.

She was still wearing her uniform, a military style jacket, blouse and pants with the highly-regarded but low-ranked insignia of a conscript drone. It was still spotless and straight as if it were freshly-ironed. In truth, she didn’t do anything military-related. The directors of the conscription service had just wanted to piggyback on the tradition of nationalism and self-sacrifice.

“Do you know what day it is?” asked Alex as he joined her at dinner.

“October twenty-three. Saturday,” said Cara.

“It’s your draft anniversary,” said Alex. By now, he was used to ignoring her disconnection in order to keep the conversation flowing.

“Oh,” was all she said. She ate another mouthful.

“Tomorrow’s your day off. Do you have anything special in mind?”

“This one just wants to rest for her work on Monday.”

He could have just ordered her to do anything, but he preferred it when she made her on decisions. The tricky part was making her want to choose, something which he was starting to get better at.

“When was the last time you went someplace new?” he asked.

“Our wedding anniversary six months ago. We were on a boat. You ordered this one to come with you.”

“See? It’s been awhile,” said Alex. “In the long run, monotony’s bad for your work. Without a base of experience, you won’t be able to make leaps of inspiration.”

“This one does not have that problem. She values the variation of our interaction,” said Cara.

It was the most overt demonstration of endearment she had given him in a very, very long time. “Really?!’ was all Alex could manage in reply. He couldn’t control his widening smile and the shivers of excitement.

“Yes,” she said. She continued eating as if it was nothing special.

“What do you like about our interaction?” he asked.

“You keep this one up-to-date with news and developments through our conversation. It’s informative. This one also appreciates the balanced diet you provide and the creative sating of reproductive urges.”

Somehow, Alex knew what she was trying to say. “I love you too, Cara,” he said in turn.

She replied by putting a new spoonful in her mouth.

“So, can you think of any place you want to go to tomorrow? Someplace to inspire you?” asked Alex.

Cara continued eating in silence, but Alex knew she was thinking about it in her analytical way.

“The zoo,” she said after awhile.

Despite himself, Alex couldn’t suppress a laugh. “The zoo?”

“Yes. This one has been thinking of a few related metaphors lately. Perhaps the zoo will provide some inspiration.

“Ok, Cara. The zoo it is.”

They finished the meal with small talk mostly from Alex. But when they finished, Cara surprised him by taking the initiative.

“This one would like a kiss to stimulate her.”

Alex didn’t delay. They both got up from their seats, embraced and put their lips together. The two made for the bedroom, their bodies spinning around one another as they lost and regained their balance. Cara broke the kiss when they were inside.

“Wait. This one must remove her uniform.”

Alex backed away, knowing how much she valued keeping her things orderly. He stripped off his clothes with the speed only a man could manage and lit the candles as she undressed.

Her undressing was far from a striptease. She took off her shoes and aligned them on the rack. Then, with careful movements that weren’t quite robotic, she unbuttoned her jacket and hung it in her closet. She didn’t need to fold her blouse and pants when she placed them in the hamper, but she did it anyway with precise folds. Her plain white underwear went off last and didn’t require neat disposal.

By then, he was already waiting on the bed. She walked to him with a flushed yet blank face and impaled herself on his cock in a no nonsense fashion. She was silent and emotionless while she slid herself up and down. The only indication of her excitement was her fierce pumping and the heat and color of rushing blood beneath her skin.

Before, she used to get herself off like this, only stopping when she had enough regardless of whether Alex was satisfied or not. After a frustrating week, his first direct order to her was to continue the sex until he came as well. When he became more comfortable with it, Alex took the liberty of giving her more orders.

Cara moaned out loud to signal her level of arousal as Alex instructed her (specifically, she was halfway to orgasm). This was the point when Alex liked to vary their sex to force Cara to be proactive and creative. Randomly, he would draw out of her and refuse to continue until she enticed him. Today was one of those days.

“Cara. Stop,” he said between gasps. She stopped and sat in front of him while hey remained lying down. “You need to convince me if you want me to take you,” he continued.

When he first did that, her response was to recite a long essay on why her programming required her basic instincts to be fulfilled. As much as it bored him, he rewarded her right after and said that she just had to make the sex more interesting. She could offer him a blowjob, for example.

The next time he demanded convincing, she did just that. “Would you like this one to give you oral sex?” she asked. She did it two times more until he refused and she got the picture. Soon, she made suggestions like, “take this one like a dog,” or “blindfold this one and tie her to the bed.”

Today, she surprised him again. “No,” she said. “This one will take you regardless of your orders.”

She lunged forward and attacked him. She grabbed his wrists with her hands and used her legs to spread him open. He put up a token resistance, but surrendered as she pinned him with her strength and weight. When she was sure he was secured, she continued her pumping and moaning.

Every now and then, he would make a half-hearted attempt to escape. He would try to pull a hand out of her grip or try to hide his dick from her. Every time, she would put him back in his place.

She screamed, a signal that she came. But she followed orders and continued until he followed her. When he did, she tightened her grip on his wrists and let him feel her full weight on him. She held that position until the hypersensitivity of his orgasm faded. Then, with the business done, she got off him and lay down on her side of the bed. He stayed still for awhile, savoring his post orgasmic high.

“Cara,” he said. “Were you seriously going to disobey my orders and rape me?”

“No,” she said. “It was just for play. This one is obedient.”

Alex smiled and kissed her on the cheek before getting off the bed to blow out the candles. When he got back, she was already asleep and timed to wake in eight hours.

* * *

The next week, Alex was contacted for an interview by the state broadcasting company. While he and Cara were at the zoo, someone had filmed them with a pocket camcorder and sold the footage to the station. It was a heartwarming video. It featured Cara in full uniform as she stared down at meerkats with intense curiosity. Alex was beside her and he intimately fed her a piece of popcorn every now and then.

When the station saw the potential story, they wasted no time in tracking him down. Now, Alex was in the middle of an interview recording, trying not to panic in the face of a spotlight and future exposure to the city state.

The first question. “How did you and Cara feel about the draft?”

“I know this sounds like propaganda, but we fully supported it,” said Alex. “A lot of people did during the vote, of course. But like them, I think we always thought the draft would hit someone else.”

“And how did it feel when she was drafted?”

“It really doesn’t hit you until after the programming. She just became so different. At the lowest lows, I often wondered if I was just projecting—”

“Yet you soldiered on,” interrupted the interviewer who didn’t want any depressing drama on his show. “You stood firm at being her caretaker instead of sending her to a commune.”

“After a few months of that, I wished for the opposite, honestly. I’m lucky I soldiered on, as you said.”

“As you know, most families or couples who opt for caretaker rights end up rescinding their decision and send their loved one to the communes instead. They tell stories that are quite the opposite of your trip to the zoo. How did you manage to engage your wife?”

“Well, I try to relate our activities to her interests. It’s that simple. In fact, isn’t that what we’re supposed to do under normal circumstances?”

“I’m sure a lot of people—”

There was a collective gasp when the power died. A nervous murmur grew in the studio then was silenced when the PA system made an announcement.

“Attention. Rogue subliminals have been detected in studio five. The station is now on lockdown. Attention. Rogue subliminals...”

As required by law, the speaker system added random distortions to defeat a subliminal attack. But instead of making them feel secure, it gave the message an otherworldly feel and reminded everyone of the grimness outside their borders.

“Studio five is just two doors away,” said the interviewer to no one in particular.

“Fuck, we gotta barricade the door!” someone shouted. “What if there are fucking drones out there?”

The discussion degenerated to noise as Alex realized he wouldn’t be going home tonight.

* * *

“Excuse me, five twenty-two?”

“Yes sir?” replied Cara to her handler. It was the end of the workday and she was already getting ready to leave.

“We’ve been notified that your husband won’t be home tonight. It would be better if you stayed at a commune while he’s unavailable.”

“Noted. Which bus must this one take?”

“Bus twelve. They’ve already been informed.”

Cara turned and left. But after a few steps, she returned to her handler. “This one is curious,” she said. “Where is this one’s spouse?”

“He was at the state broadcast station when they put it on lockdown for rogue subliminals.”

“Is he in danger?”

“We have no idea.”

Cara gave him a long, blank stare then turned and walked away.

“Wait,” said her handler before she could leave earshot. “Are you okay, five-two-two?”

“This one will be functional,” said Cara.

The bus ride was as uneventful as the one she normally took. While the route and her fellow passengers were new to her, Cara didn’t pay them any special attention. The only deviation from the usual began when she disembarked.

“Conscript five twenty-two?” asked a man who pulled her out of the crowd.

“Yes, this one is five hundred twenty-two.”

“I’m quartermaster Conway. I’ll introduce you to the facilities here.”

“Yes sir,” she said as the line of other conscripts went to their assigned places for their nightly routine. They were like ants, thought Cara.

“You will refer to me as quartermaster.”

“Yes, quartermaster.”

The tour was simple. The commune provided just the basic needs: bunks, a mess, showers and toilets. None of the places were segregated by gender, since conscripts didn’t feel embarrassment. In fact, the bunks were mixed on purpose so that conscripts could satisfy their urges without outside help.

“Since we’re here,” said Conway while they were in the shower. “You might as well take a shower before I show you your bunk assignment.”

“What about a towel and sleepwear?” asked Cara.

Conway patted the bag he had carried around during the tour. “They’re all in here.”

“Then this one will bathe.”

Cara stripped in front of the quartermaster and walked into the shower. He stayed where he was and watched her methodically wash herself. His eyes drank in the sight of her body as water ran down her curves. If Cara bothered to look, she would have noticed that he licked his lips and adjusted his crotch.

When the shower was done, Conway gave her a towel and searched for something in the bag while she dried herself. He had it in hand by the time she finished.

“You need to shave down there for hygienic reasons, five twenty-two.” He handed her a razor and shaving cream.

“Yes, quartermaster,” she replied. She sat down, took the razor from his hand and did the deed in front of him. She was still naked and the cold air made her nipples stand.

“I need to inspect,” said Conway after she finished. He used his finger and rubbed around her vagina during the inspection. Cara didn’t complain and sat still for him.

“Now, put this on.” He handed Cara underwear, a shirt and a pair of shorts. All were plain white and made of cotton. “Follow me to your bunk.”

It was almost time to sleep when Cara arrived at her bunk. While they had half an hour of free time left before lights out, most spent it sitting or lying on their bed with blank stares. Only a few of them were active. Cara saw one reading a book, another one sketching and around ten in the middle of sex.

“Do you need sexual satisfaction, five twenty-two?” asked Conway when she looked at a pair having sex.

“This one does not, quartermaster,” said Cara. She just thinking of how they were mating like a pack of wolves.

“Why not?”

“This one is—” Cara paused to find the right word. “This one is upset.”

“Don’t worry about it. You’ll be just fine. But if you need it, just ask any of your bunkmates.”

“Yes, quartermaster,” said Cara. She lay down in her bunk and waited for lights out with her eyes open like majority of her bunkmates. When the lights did go out, she fell asleep immediately.

Sometime later, Cara heard the quartermaster’s voice in her ear. “Wake up, five twenty-two,” he whispered. It was still dark and no one else was awake.

Cara woke up, fully alert. “Yes, quartermaster.”

“You will be participating in a classified operation as of now. Are you familiar with this protocol?”

“This one understands, quartermaster. After the operation, this one will neither disclose nor recall these events unless they are specifically requested for in detail.”

“Very good, conscript. From now on, address me as master.”

“Yes, master.”

“Get up and follow me.”

Cara obeyed and walked behind him until she came to his private quarters. He locked the door behind her.

“Strip, conscript,” he ordered. “And put these on.”

He handed her a transparent nightie with matching colored heels. After carefully folding her sleepwear and placing them aside, she put on the outfit he gave her. For the shoes, she had to sit on the ground to strap them on. Then, she stood at attention to await further instructions.

“Cup you breasts.” Cara did so and followed every other order. “Shake them. Now, pinch your nipples through the nightie. Good girl. Tweak them and keep them excited. Nice. Now, spin around.”

As Cara rotated, she wobbled and came close to falling a few times. She wasn’t used to moving in heels anymore and pinching her nipples kept her off balance.

“Stop,” he said after she had circled a few times. “Face away and shake that pretty ass of yours.”

She turned, bent forward ass and shook her ass. Unfortunately, she overextended herself and fell forward to the ground. She had difficulty trying to stand up again, not just because of her heels but also because she was still pinching her nipples and shaking her ass.

The quartermaster chuckled as she kept falling back down. When she almost got up, he moved to her and kicked her back down. He watched her struggle a bit more before the novelty passed.

“Ok, stay down on the floor and stop pinching and shaking. Just play with yourself until you feel like you need to come. When that happens, quit it and beg me to take you.”

Cara didn’t show any emotion or make any reply to his instructions. Even as she played with herself, she made no reaction.

“Show your need, conscript. Show it in your face and voice.”

At those orders, Cara gave a contented smile that grew larger and larger. When she was grinning, she also let out a moan.

“This one. Wants to. Have sex. Master,” she said when her breaths went quick and shallow.

“Continue jilling off, conscript. But stop the foreplay when you come close to orgasm.”

It took awhile, but she finally stopped. Her breath was ragged and her voice was husky by then.

“Now, said Conway. “Wait until the need almost fades. But before it does, walk over here and let me fuck you.”

She didn’t move except to blink her eyes and breathe. The smile on her face stayed the whole time.

“Oh, and lick your hand clean.”

She did.

Then, she stood up and went to him. He got off the bed and said, “Get on all fours on the bed, I want to do you from behind.”

She had one knee on the bed when the phone rang.

“Jesus fucking!” shouted Conway. He grabbed the phone and answered it. “Quartermaster Conway. Yes. She’s in her bunk. Yes. The mess. I understand.” He hung up and swore again. “Fucking hell!”

Cara was on his bed, her pussy facing him, wet and ready.

“Undress, conscript. Your husband’s fine and he’s taking you home at this hour. I’m bringing you to the mess.”

“But this one needs sex, master,” said Cara.

Conway punched his desk in frustration. “Get that lingerie off, get dry and get dressed.”

“Yes, master.”

“And call me quartermaster.”

“Yes, quartermaster.”

Without another word, he brought her straight to the mess and got himself a cup of coffee. Cara sat beside him with her hands clenched together on the table.

To Conway’s surprise, the husband came with a TV crew in tow.

“Cara!” shouted Alex.

Cara looked at Alex and smiled from her seat.

“Um, would you like a hug?” asked Alex.

“This one would appreciate it.”

“Then come here and take it, love.”

She was happy to obey.

“Did you miss me?” he asked.

“This one was unnerved by your absence.”

Alex kissed her and hugged her tighter. The cameraman zoomed in and the interviewer cut into the frame.

“Cara Greyer?” asked the interviewer. “While your stay here was short, do you prefer staying with your husband rather than this commune?”

“This one prefers to stay with her spouse,” she answered.

“Can you describe three major points of your judgement?” asked the interviewer. He had clearly interviewed conscripts before and knew how to ask.

“This one’s first reason is that the quartermaster forced her to have sex with him. This one’s second—”

No one heard the rest of Cara’s reasons because everyone spoke simultaneously. The interviewer told her to elaborate and Alex did the same after he put himself between her and the quartermaster. At the same time, Conway told her to shut up. He realized, too late, that he never told her to end “classified mode”. Since it was still active, she considered everyone present to be privy to the secrets.

Out of the chaotic noise, a single commanding voice rose over all the others. It was the voice of Conway’s superior, stripping him of rank and putting him under arrest.

* * *

The government gave Alex a very reasonable offer. Since he qualified for it, he would head a newly-formed department to oversee conscript welfare. It would be responsible not only for investigating and preventing abuses like Conway’s but would also provide guidance for caretakers of conscripts living outside of a commune. What really sweetened the deal, though, was that Cara’s tour of duty would be terminated as soon as he accepted it.

In the end, Alex signed the papers under the condition that Cara agreed with the deal when she was freed. Deep down, he still trusted the government and was happy to assist in fixing its oversights. He was sure Cara would be proud to help as well.

Now, he waited outside the programming/deprogramming room and listened to the echoing ticks of the slow motion clock over the door. How long had he waited?

He fingered the bruise around his eye. Damn, that bastard quartermaster could throw a good punch. And Alex even missed his attack. He sighed and looked at the clock again.

Finally, the door opened and time started up again. It was Cara.

“Cara?” said Alex.

“Alex!” said Cara. “This one... Fuck, I meant ‘I’.” She shook her head. “I’m so glad to see you!” She shouted “I” as loud as she could.

They embraced, kissed and she said the words he wanted to hear for so long.

“I love you.”

* * *