The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE DRAGON

Chapter 1

A small green light blinked on the console on his desk. Charlie—more formally Chain Lee—smiled to himself. That would be Gwen and her friend. He punched a few keys on the PC: Her six months were almost up, and all she needed to move on to the next level was to bring a friend. An appropriate friend. His smile widened.

He was a large man, 6′6″ with light café-au-lait colored skin and faintly Oriental features that revealed, to any who thought to notice, his mixed black-Hawaiian-Chinese ancestry. He could have been 35—or 50. Charlie stood, folding the deep blue silk robe about himself and moved to the chair he thought of as his “throne.” It was not a chair for comfort, but power—and utility. It had short arm rests and a straight back. Though well-padded and comfortable, the seat itself was not large.

The door was on the opposite wall, and a small light there blinked. Charlie pressed a button and Vincent, his longtime security man, opened the door. Gwen and another woman entered. The door closed with a soft snick. “Yes Gwen? What is it?” His voice was soft and smooth. His words were never rushed. Here, in this place, with this woman, he knew she would wait for his words.

Gwen was 5′5″, late 20s, slender-waisted with brown eyes, a generous bosom and a tangle of brunette curls that reached past her shoulders. She cleared her throat and her eyes flashed to the table along side Charlie’s chair, to the small paper packet there before returning to meet Charlie’s.

“Ah..hmm,” she cleared her throat nervously. “Sir, good evening. I have brought a friend. Chris.. err.. Christine.” She licked her lips. “You said tonight would be a good time.”

His eyes flicked to the blonde next to Gwen: 5′8″, perhaps she was 30, a bit on the pudgy side, sandy-brown-blonde hair cut unflatteringly to make her face look even more round. Both women wore low-cut jeans and clingy tops that ended an inch above the navel. On Gwen, the strip of tan flesh and the diamond-adorned belly-piercing was sexy. The strip of flesh only accentuated Christine’s pale, flabby abdomen.

“Welcome Christine.” His smile showed rows of even, pearly white teeth. “Please sit down.” He gestured to a chair at right angles to his own, about four or five feet from his throne. “Do you understand why Gwen comes to see me?” Chris’s mouth was dry and her voice nearly cracked. “Yes. For sex. She says she likes it, that she wants to, but ...” Her voice trailed off.

“But,” Charlie finished, “it seems to you that she is being used. Is that it?” The young woman nodded. “I assure you that it is completely voluntary on her part. And that the orgasm you will see her enjoy will be among the most powerful she has ever had.” His eyes slid over to Gwen, and he addressed the remainder of his comments to her. “But starting next week, her pleasure will be even greater—more than she has ever known.”

Gwen moaned slightly, and took a half step closer to Charlie. Her pink tongue came out to lick her lips again. Charlie pressed a button on the small remote control on the table at his side, and soft, slow jazz filled the room. “Come to me now, Gwen,” he said, motioning her forward with a hand.

As he said the words, her eyes stopped jumping around the room nervously, her body stilled. She walked with calm, graceful strides across the room and kneeled between his legs. Her eyes were riveted on his groin. She slid her hands forward, parting the deep blue silk of his robe.

Charlie leaned back, moving his hips slightly forward. In this position, his ass was nearly at the edge of the throne chair, and his balls hung freely between his spread thighs. Gwen extended both hands, almost reverently, to support the heavy sac, and bobbed her head down to capture the head of his already-hardening cock between her lips.

Christine was stunned into silence. It was the largest penis she’d ever seen: perhaps 11 inches in length and very thick—although the fact that he was completely shaved might have added to the illusion of monstrous size. It was a darker chocolate brown than the rest of his body, and Chris could see a tattoo on the shaft in red, green and blue! A dragon-snake was coiled where his pubic hair would have been; it wound around the cockshaft, culminating with the head of the penis seeming to emerge from the bare-fanged mouth of the dragon.

She’d never seen anything that so loudly screamed of raw sexual power. When she’d had a small butterfly tattooed on her shoulder, there had been some pain, and she could not imagine what it must have felt like to have such a complex design needled onto an erect penis.

“Good girl.” Charlie’s voice cooed to Gwen. “Just once ... NOW.”

And with the word ‘now’ she moaned deep in her throat and began to move her lips down the shaft. Her mouth stretched wide to accept the awesome girth of his monster. About half way down, she shifted her shoulders and extended her neck... and then began walking her lips down the long shaft again. Christine could see the bulge of his cockhead as it entered her throat. Impossibly, she kept moving forward, slowly, and by the time her nose touched his body, she was in a standing crouch, leaning forward, her arms on the chair for balance—all so that she could straighten her throat to allow him such deep penetration.

Charlie reached and stroked her dark hair, brushing it over her back so that Christine could see better. “Very good girl.” His voice had almost a sing-song quality. “Swallow now, then back up.” Gwen’s face was red, straining with lack of oxygen. But she seemed somehow to push upward at his touch—as a cat does when petted. She swallowed and Chris watched the muscles in her neck constrict around the shaft and cockhead in her throat.

Gwen backed off the dragon-cock and resettled on her knees. Her eyes glittered but her gaze never left the bobbing cock just inches from her face. It was now wet with her saliva, glistening in the indirect light of the room. Charlie reached for the small paper packet and opened one end. He began carefully to pour a pale orange powder from the envelope onto his member, the powder sticking to the wet surface. “Gwen, while I take care of this, why don’t you undress and tell Christine what has changed for you since you first came here.”

“Yes sir,” the brunette said. She stood and began to undress. She moved without artifice or self-consciousness as she removed her clothes, speaking to her friend but her eyes never leaving the orange powder that was being applied to the glistening dragon-cock. “You remember, Chris. Six months ago? I was 30 pounds overweight. Not now. Charlie said I could have great orgasms if I would lose the weight for him. So I did. It took some time, but it was worth it. You don’t KNOW what an orgasm is until Charlie gives you one.”

“Have I ever touched your body, sexually?” Charlie prompted. The head of his penis was now covered with the fine powder.

“No, sir. You see, Chris,” Gwen continued, folding her top on the floor and slipping out of her shoes, “Charlie cannot afford to take any chances, so I took a blood test and then for six months, I’m permitted to have sex only with my mouth and only with him. But that’s ok. REALLY!” Her friend’s face showed the disbelief. “I don’t need more than that, if it’s Charlie’s dragon in my mouth. It took me almost two months to take all of it. But now ... when it hits the back of my throat, I can feel it in my pussy. So fucking long! It’s wonderful. The heat of it radiates from my throat to ...” “Tell her about the powder, little girl.” Charlie’s voice was quiet and there was an almost mesmerizing lilt to the pattern of his speech: as if he were talking to someone he did not want to awaken.

“Yes sir.” Gwen smiled at the interruption and changed to the topic Charlie had dictated. She addressed her friend as she folded the jeans onto the small pile of clothes on the floor; bare-breasted, now, she wore only a red satin thong. “The powder is just—well we call it Kool Aid.” She almost giggled. “But Chris.. you cannot believe it. It makes the orgasms just SO much stronger. The first time I tried it, I passed out.”

Chris stood...angry. “No Gwen! It’s not Kool Aid. He’s drugging you. You’re addicted to whatever it is.” “You don’t understand, Chris. It’s just Kool Aid. It doesn’t DO anything to you ... unless it’s on Charlie’s dragon. I thought it might be drugs too. But then I saw Charlie swallow almost a whole packet... and he sprinkled the rest on his dragon. It’s magic somehow.”

Charlie interrupted. “Christine, you may leave at any time. You may take Gwen with you if you wish.” He heard Gwen’s whine at this comment. “That is, if you can get her to go. Have her tested for drugs if you like. She is addicted, but only to the pleasure my dragon can bring to her. Go or stay. If you stay, please resume your seat.”

She stood, glaring at him for a moment. Her eyes blinked to Gwen and then to the large penis, shiny from saliva, orange with the powder. The dragon’s fangs bared, bracketing the irredescent orange-plum of the head. She sat down.

He shifted his attention to Gwen once more, his voice coming back to a slow, low rhythmic pace. “Come to me now, Gwen.” Chris shook her head, disbelieving.

Gwen almost ran to kneel before him again, her mouth opening and closing as she drew nearer to the powder-covered dragon-penis. “When was the last time you came, little girl?”

“The last time I was here, Sir.” Her voice had dropped several levels and was now a husky, breathy whisper.

“And what do you want, girl?”

“I want the pleasure of the dragon, Sir.”

“Good girl.” Gwen almost purred at the praise from Charlie. “Tongue now.” She extended her tongue and moved forward until the head of his dragon-cock was just resting on it. Chris was amazed: as the “Kool Aid” powder dissolved on her tongue, Gwen began to pant, her face and torso began to flush pink.

“Uh-uh-uh-uh” The brunette’s hands were fisted on her own thighs and she began to slowly hit herself—not hard—in time with the panting and straining of her pelvis.

“Go deeper now... Lips now.” It was as if she was unable to move without Charlie’s explicit instructions. Gwen moved and took an inch—just the head of the huge dragon-cock into her mouth. Her lips met the fangs of the dragon tattooed on the shaft just below the crown of the cock.

“MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMmm” Gwen’s moan became louder.

Charlie reached out and touched the girl’s closed eyelids softly with his fingers. “Good girl. You can come now, a deeper come than last time.” As if on cue, Gwen’s hips jerked forward, straining, and then collapsed back. A sheen of sweat appeared on her heaving bosom, her nipples stood out—stiff and aroused.

“Still deeper... Mouth now, girl.” Gwen’s lips opened, stretching wide to accommodate the thick, pulsing dragon-cock. Her tongue flashed out to wash the orange “Kool Aid” from the portion of the shaft she took into her mouth. Only a couple of inches entered.

Charlie reached out and touched her ear. “Come again girl, each time deeper than before.” Gwen’s eyes fluttered. Her lips were locked around the dragon-cock, and she was breathing through her nose noisily. At his words, she shook again. Her thighs pushed up against her own fists and from knee to shoulder, she trembled like a leaf in the wind.

“Still deeper... Top of your throat, girl.” His voice was almost a whisper, barely audible above Gwen’s moans. Again she used her tongue to wash the orange-powder residue from the portion of his cock that she was allowed. She held her head perfectly still. Her breathing had stopped. The room was silent for long seconds as Chris watched her friend’s body seemingly in suspended animation.

He had almost 6 inches of his cock meat in her mouth and throat now... and still it seemed that there was an entire “normal” cock’s worth of shaft left to go. Chris held her own breath, unaware that her hand had become a fist and was pressing against her own sex, her thighs clenching around that fist.

“A bigger release now, girl, each time deeper and deeper. Each time the dragon cock goes deeper, then your level of concentration does deeper, and each time you go deeper, your orgasm is so much stronger.” He ran a finger down the line of her jaw—open painfully wide and stuffed with the thick dragon-cock.

“RRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg !!” Gwen’s guttural explosion seemed harsh in the silence, and her body flushed with heat and orgasmic release. Her hands twitched with need to finger her own sex, but she refrained. She opened her mouth a fraction of an inch wider and the sound erupted even louder. Her eyelids fluttered open briefly, but only the white showed... her eyes had rolled back. Wherever Gwen was, it wasn’t here. The brunette’s hair was a tangled spray over her shoulders as she gasped for air and twisted her mouth around the dragon-cock.

“Now very deep... swallow and ... WAIT.” Almost before the softly spoken, yet somehow strangely compelling words were out of Charlie’s mouth, Gwen seemed to lurch forward taking his full length, as she had before. She assumed the same awkward half-crouch that allowed her to straighten her throat for his invasion. She mashed her nose against his pubic bone. Chris saw the thick bulb of the cockhead in her throat; saw Gwen swallow ... once, twice; heard the utter silence that followed. None of the three people in the room breathed. The smell of Gwen’s musk was thick, sweet. Chris could taste it.

The spectator’s hand was wet... Her fist grinding against the growing wet spot in her pants.

Charlie extended a hand, letting Gwen’s distended throat rest on his palm. The woman flushed red at his touch. “Give me your very best orgasm so far, girl. So very deep.” His words seems to trip a nuclear reaction.

“Unggggggg... Ungggggg....Unngggg” Animalistic grunts came from deep in Gwen’s chest, timed with the spasms of her body. Her torso turned red. Her thighs closed together and she doubled over as if in pain. Waves of muscular contraction seemed to wash over her. Her face got red.. then purplish-red. Sweat coated her face and body.

Charlie placed his hands in her hair, grabbed a double handful of the dark brown tresses, and suddenly pulled her face off the impaling member. Chris was sure she could almost hear a pop when the stopper left her throat, and there was an audible rush of air as Gwen gasped for oxygen. Her body still trembled from aftershocks of the orgasm. She seemed to come back to life: her eyes opened as she panted for breath. Her body trembled, mouth open, and a small drool of spittle dribbled from the corner of her mouth. The woman’s eyes were fixed on the dragon, just inches away. Charlie’s grip on her hair relaxed.

And Gwen almost dove forward again, sliding her mouth over the huge organ and driving it into her throat again. When it filled her throat, her body erupted once more in convulsions. Chris could see the gleam on her thighs as Gwen’s own juices leaked down her leg; the tiny red satin triangle of her thong was stained with moisture. This time Chris could see the bulge in her friend’s throat swell slightly and throb several times. Charlie made not a sound, but the hot jets of semen that flooded Gwen’s throat elicited another titanic gurgling moan from the woman. Her body thrashed again, muscles twitching as her orgasm overtook her.

Again Charlie grabbed Gwen’s hair and pulled her off him. From five feet away, Chris swore she could feel the heat from Gwen’s body as she stood, seemingly crouched ready to impale herself on the dragon-cock.

There was the same rush of air as her body gasped for breath. “Sleep now, Gwen.” It was as if someone had pulled the plug on a machine: this time she was a rag doll... standing but unconscious. Charlie stood, picked her up and carried her to the couch alongside Chris.

Chris’s eyes were slightly glazed. She’d never even watched other people have normal sex... let alone THIS. Whatever it was, it certainly was not normal sex. She watched him put Gwen on the couch and Chris heard the words he spoke softly as he bent over the unconscious girl.

“Gwen, you can sleep peacefully now, and you won’t need to pay any attention to noises or any conversations in the room. When I speak to you again, you won’t be startled. Now just relax and rest. You can listen to this music. It will help you to relax.” He placed a set of headphones on the brunette’s head, adjusting them carefully.

He stood up and turned and placed a chair next to the couch. He sat facing Christine next to Gwen’s pelvis, his blue silk robe billowing open. Chris’s eyes were glued to the slickly-wet dragon-penis that bobbed as he walked—it was still hard. Charlie sat and turned to the blonde, his legs open, allowing his dragon-cock to bounce between his legs. He smiled to himself. I won’t have to do very much, he thought. One hand was at her throat—just about where his cockhead had been in Gwen’s. And the other was fisted, grinding against her sex.

“Well, Chris?” his voice was subtle, soft, melodious.

“I... I... I’ve never seen... Is she... ummm... OK?”

“Gwen is fine. She will be naturally a little tired after such a powerful sexual experience. Wouldn’t you be tired after a series of intense orgasms?” He waited until her eyes came up from his groin. His hand moved across her line of sight and she naturally followed it.

Charlie placed his hand on Gewn’s breast, slowly stroking the soft tan flesh and the darker brown nipple. “Do you think it would take one month or two months for you to be able to come from being touched only on your breasts?” The reclining brunette, responding both to the recorded words playing through the headset and to the continuing, soft stroking on her breasts began to arch up into Charlie’s touch. He tweaked the nipple and she began to pant.

Christine’s eyes were riveted to the nude form of her apparently sleeping friend. The brunette’s legs spread wide and Chris’s eyes shifted. The silk of her red thong was soaked now, and Charlie trailed a hand down to stroke her sex through the silk. “Don’t you think you would have stronger orgasms if your most sensitive areas were stimulated?”

His voice never varied from a soft, slow, rhythmic pace. “Every time a person comes she gets a deeper and more satisfying experience. That would probably happen for you also.” He brought his hand up and pinched Gwen’s other nipple quite hard, and the recumbent woman’s body flushed with blood and arched in spasmic orgasm. The groan in the room, however, came from Christine.

Charlie looked at her. He brought his hand—still smeared with the slick juice from Gwen’s sex—toward her face. “Christine, smell my fingers. Watch them carefully because when they are close enough to your face that you can touch them with your tongue, do you think you will be able to come? After all this excitement, it would be natural to have an orgasm. And you want to have some release. When it comes, you will be able to relax. The relaxation after release is so deep and satisfying. Just close your eyes when it happens.”

All the while, his slick fingers were moving in an erratic pattern toward her. Christine’s mouth was slack and her eyes were riveted to his fingers. When he moved close to her face, her eyes crossed, and she leaned forward to touch his fingers with her tongue. A flush of blood came to her face and she ground her fist into her crotch. She shuddered in release. A moment later her eyes fell shut and she slumped back against the chair.

Immediately, Chain Lee moved his chair closer to Christine. He spent 15 minutes deepening her trance, implanting suggestions about her desire to return for more sessions with increasingly powerful orgasms, and several different triggers that would eventually be the mechanisms to bind her to his control. He repainted and enhanced the experience of the orgasm she had just had: an orgasm so strong that she passed out afterwards.

Then he went to his desk to consult his calendar. Still two more guests tonight. He returned to Gwen, removed her headset and spoke softly to her. “Gwen, because of the dragon sex powder, you will have one more orgasm... the most intense you have ever had.” At his instruction, she opened her throat and accepted Charlie’s dragon cock once again—only this time she swallowed around an imaginary phallus. As she imagined, it entered her throat again, she went deeper and deeper into the trance, and the buildup to her orgasm became more and more powerful. When finally he told her of the hot jets of spunk shooting into her throat she gagged—out of oxygen from holding her breath—and arched up off the couch. Her body shook as she gurgled around the “cock” in her throat and finally she collapsed.

“Gwen, rest for a few minutes now. Remember the powerful pleasure of your release. Remember that the next time you will be able to have the dragon cock in your sex, and your pleasure will be even greater. Tell Chris about all the good things that have come to you since since you have been visiting me. Every time you talk about the secret dragon sex powder, you will only hint at its power and will always call it Kool Aid. Sleep now.”

Ten minutes later, Charlie was sitting in his throne chair again. Gwen was dressed and helping Christine wake up. The blonde awoke and felt the wetness between her legs and was embarrassed. She stood awkwardly and began to head for the door. “Christine.” The soft, lilting voice of Chain Lee was not quite a command, but it was. She stopped and turned toward him.

“I do not know what your schedule allows. Would you like to come back for a private session?” The blonde’s hand was at her throat, as if feeling where the dragon cock would go. “Ye...Yes...” she stammered. “Tomorrow night?”

“No,” said the man in the throne chair. “Get your physical, then come to me when you are ready to make a committment to your own pleasure. Only then. Leave your business card so I will know how to reach you.”

He looked at the card:

Christine Matthews
Senior Development Engineer
GenetiCorp.

More than appropriate, thought Chain Lee, pleased. Gwen has indeed earned her reward. He crossed to the desk and made a note. The red lights in the eye of the dragon figurine were illuminated.

“Vincent,” he pressed a button and spoke softly. “Cancel the remainder of the night’s appointments; reschedule them for tomorrow. The police are coming.” He clicked the scheduler on his PC and added “CMW” for 7 am tomorrow. Captain Martha Whitman has also earned a reward tonight.

Then he closed the schedule program, clicked on “encrypt”, opened his accounting program and waited for the Vice Detectives to arrive.

To Be Continued