The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dream

CHAPTER 1

Shannon woke up feeling surprised and a little disappointed. She had the most unbelievable dream. She was sad that it had ended, but surprised that her dream had been so intense and so realistic. She half wanted to try to go back to sleep and try to resume the dream. The rest of her was a little frightened by the intensity of her dream. Anyway, her sheets were sticky and clammy from the cum from her wet dream. She slowly stumbled out of bed and headed to the bathroom for a hot shower.

The hot water felt wonderful on her skin as she lathered up her neck. When her soapy hand reached her breasts, it was as if something triggered in her mind. Her nipples got harder than they ever got before. All she wanted to do was to run her slippery hands over her nipples and tease herself into a frenzy. It didn’t take but seconds! She was so horny that all that mattered was teasing her nipples and dipping one of her soapy hands down to her pussy. As soon as her finger touched her clitoris, she felt her orgasm building. With her other hand, she took one of her nipples rolled it gently between her thumb and forefinger.

“Ohhhhhhhh!” she moaned as the caress of her nipple brought her over the top. Shannon couldn’t help herself. She started pulling and twisting on her nipple as her orgasm rolled through her. Each tweak of her nipple seemed to bring a new and more intense wave of pleasure. After what seemed liked minutes, the orgasm subsided and she regained some of her senses. Shannon was a little shocked. She didn’t normally masturbate—certainly not with such intense results. Shannon rinsed off—almost afraid to touch her body any more.

She got out of the shower and patted herself dry with a soft towel. When she got to her nipples, she felt herself getting excited again—not any where near what she experienced earlier, but more than she would have expected given the way she was touching herself.

Every time Shannon started to do something, her thoughts would go back to the dream she had last night. It was so intense and so sexy. Without thinking about it, Shannon put on a blue garter belt, matching stockings and bra. Once she pulled her tight, blue dress over her lingerie and slipped on her blue high heels, she wondered for a few seconds why she had chosen this outfit. It was a little too sexy for work. After a few seconds reflection, she realized that given her distraction with her sexy dream, she was lucky she didn’t put on something even more risque.

Shannon decided it was too late to change and walked into the kitchen and poured a cup of hot coffee from her automatic coffee machine. As she sat down and started to sip her coffee, Shannon’s mind drifted back to her dream. She normally didn’t have those types of dreams about someone she knew. It was usually a fantasy lover. But this time, she had dreamt about Richard. It seemed strange to dream about Richard. “He’s my best friend,” Shannon thought to herself, “Our relationship has always been platonic.”

Shannon’s thoughts about Richard faded as she thought about the intensity of her dream. She always had a secret fantasy of being totally controlled by a man. It was her favorite fantasy—the one that she always masturbated to on those rare occasions that she touched herself. Shannon always wanted to act out her fantasy, but was afraid to bring it up with any of her lovers. Shannon guessed that it wasn’t too surprising that she would have a dream about being hypnotized. What was surprising was that it involved Richard. In her dream, Richard made her his slave. She was totally helpless to disobey him.

As the clock struck 8:00, Shannon’s mind stopped wandering and she realized that she had one hand up her dress lightly grazing her pussy. She didn’t have time for this—she was late for work. She took another sip of her coffee and headed for the elevator to the parking garage.

CHAPTER 2

All during work, Shannon was distracted—her thoughts kept on going back to her dream. She was obsessed with her dream. It was so realistic and so intense. She just barely kept from touching herself while her mind wandered back to her dream. Shannon decided that she just couldn’t keep this up. She had to talk to someone about her dream. Normally, she’d talk to Richard about this. He was her best friend and she trusted him implicitly. But this was different.

As soon as Shannon thought about Richard, she felt her nipples harden and her pussy moisten. “God,” she thought, “its gotten to the point that just thinking about him makes me horny. I’ve got to talk to him. I don’t have to tell him about my dream, but I have to see if he might feel the same way about me.” Shannon called Richard and he invited her over to his apartment for drinks after work.

Soon Shannon was at Richard’s condo. Even though she had been here hundreds of times, it felt different this time. There were butterflies in her stomach and her mouth was dry as she reached the door to his apartment. She knocked on the door. When Richard opened the door, and Shannon saw him for the first time since her dream, she smiled. She felt like a schoolgirl. She was so giddy. When he gave her a friendly hug, she tingled everywhere that her body touched his.

Fortunately, Richard turned and allowed her to enter the apartment first so he couldn’t see how flushed her face was. He then left Shannon in the living room to go into the kitchen. Richard returned with two glasses of red wine. He handed one to Shannon and said, “I’m glad you came over. I’ve been wanting you to try this wine. I think you’ll like it.”

Shannon, said, “Thanks. Mmmm. It is very good.” Richard just smiled as he enjoyed his wine.

Richard said, “Come on over to the sofa so we can talk. What’s new?”

Up until now, Shannon had thought that she wouldn’t say anything to Richard about her dream. But all of sudden, she wanted to tell him. Instead, Shannon said, “Well, I’m afraid to tell you.”

“Is something wrong?”

“No, nothing’s wrong, I’m just embarrassed and afraid what you will think.”

Richard said, “You know you can trust me. We’ve been friends a long time.”

Shannon looked Richard straight in the eyes and licked her lips. She tried to do it seductively, but she was a little too nervous. “I had a dream about you,” blurted Shannon. “I dreamed that we made love.” She paused and then blurted, “It was wonderful.”

Richard looked a little shocked, then smiled and gave Shannon a hug. Shannon really couldn’t tell if it was a platonic hug or something more. She decided that Richard was letting her decide what she wanted to do.

“That’s not so unusual—I’ve had a couple of dreams about you,” replied Richard. Shannon gently pulled back from the hug and looked up in Richard’s eyes and parted her lips. Richard accepted the invitation and kissed Shannon fully, but gently—letting their tongues intertwine. It seemed so natural for them to be so intimate. Even though they had never been sexually involved, it felt so right for Shannon.

Shannon wanted to keep on kissing and move on to making love, but she needed to tell Richard more. “There’s more about my dream that I want to tell you.” Shannon looked down and said, “In my dream, you placed me under an hypnotic trance and made me your slave. I was helpless. I had to do whatever you wanted me to do.”

Richard could see that Shannon’s nipples were hard and pressing through her dress. “Would you like to play out that fantasy?” asked Richard.

Shannon nodded, but didn’t look up, too frightened about what Richard would think. Richard gently took her chin, lifted her head up, smiled at her and said, “I would love to help you fulfill any fantasy you want.”

Shannon smiled back and Richard said, “Tell me more about your dream.”

“We were here visiting and I had had a fair amount to drink. Not drunk but definitely feeling good. At one point, without me even realizing it, you pulled out a pocket watch and started swinging it back and forth, back and forth. I was mesmerized and after a few seconds I was under a hypnotic trance. You put away the pocket watch and told me to open my eyes but remain under a trance. I did what I was told. You told me I was in a deep trance and that all that matter was your voice. My eyes were locked on yours and the most important thing in the world to me was to listen to your words. All I could focus on was you and your voice.”

“You told me that I loved you totally. Even thought I was under a trance, I felt myself fall in love with you. Then you told me that my nipples were incredibly erogenous. The slightest caress or stimulation would make me incredibly horny. Then, you told me that whenever you say the words, ‘sweet submission,’ I would become totally submissive to you. It would be impossible for me to resist any command you gave me. I would be under your total control.”

Richard leaned over and kissed Shannon deeply while lightly grazing her nipple through her tight dress. Shannon moaned loudly. She was already extremely horny from reliving her dream, but somehow she become even more turned on when Richard started touching her nipple. Shannon reached down and grazed Richard’s cock through his pants and felt how hard it was. Shannon’s fear about Richard’s reaction to her fantasy melted away.

As they broke their kiss, Richard continued to play with Shannon’s nipple causing her clit to pulse in rhythm to his caresses. Richard said, “What else did I do in your dream?”

“You told me that I would love being totally submissive. When you said that, I became unbelievably horny. Just the thought that you could control me was an incredible turn-on. In truth, I was already pretty horny from this part of the dream even without your command. I guess I needed to feel that it was forced on me so I could enjoy it.”

“Then you released me from my trance. I remembered what you had just done to me, but it didn’t matter. I loved being controlled now. Then you said the words and I become totally helpless. You made me wear some sexy lingerie. It made me feel so good to wear the clothes for you. You ordered me suck you off and then we made love. After we made love you made me put on a show for you with your next door neighbor Brie. I’m not into women at all—but the feeling of being forced to do something I wouldn’t normally do was incredible.”

CHAPTER 3

Richard kissed Shannon again. By now her dress was on the floor and he was playing with her naked nipples. “So, all I have to say is ‘sweet submission.’” Shannon moaned loudly and looked blankly into Richard’s eyes. Shannon thought she should be startled by her reaction to Richard’s words, but most of her thoughts were in the back of her mind. She knew she would do whatever Richard asked her to do, but the part of her that normally thinks and reacts could only observe. It was almost like she was a separate person that could just observe what she was doing! The only difference was that all of her including her normal self was as horny as she was when Richard said those words to her in her dream.

Shannon continued to look at her master, waiting for his command. “You may undress me,” he said. Shannon had to obey and her desires mounted even more when she obeyed.

“Now lie down on the couch with your legs spread wide.” Shannon did exactly as she was told. “Take your nipples in your hands and pull on them, make them nice and hard for me.”

Richard could see Shannon’s cum flowing down her pussy. She was clearly turned on. Normally, he would have spent more time playing out Shannon’s fantasy—after all it was a fantasy that any man would enjoy. But Shannon’s story and their petting made him need to fuck her right then and there.

“Lightly graze your clit with just your finger nail while you tease one of your nipples. Hold off coming until I come, but make yourself crazy with lust.” As Shannon obeyed, Richard slid into her tight, slick pussy. “Look me in my eyes and tell how you’re feeling and how much you love me.”

“Oh, Master, this is unbelievable! I’m so totally helpless. I love the way you control me. I love you Richard! I’ll do anything you want me to. Oh, Richard, your cock feels so good. I adore you, Master.” Shannon babbling was fueled by her lust and her submissiveness. Richard let out a loud groan and as commanded, Shannon’s orgasm began immediately thereafter. Shannon’s screams of pleasure helped Richard to another plateau of ecstasy.

After both Richard and Shannon floated back down from their incredible high, Richard looked at Shannon and asked, “How do I release you from your submission?”

Shannon answered, “Master, you just tell me that I am released. Shannon could think, but she wasn’t capable of independent actions. She just waited for Richard’s command.

“Before I release you, kneel before me and suck my cock.” Shannon immediately obeyed. She couldn’t believe how good it felt just to do what Richard told him to. She felt her self coming just from the feeling of total helplessness. As she expertly brought him to climax, she experienced five or six orgasms.

“Shannon, I release you until the next time I say the magic words.” Shannon shook her head gently as she felt herself slowly move to the front of her mind. Shannon looked up at Richard and smiled.

“I can’t believe what happened, Richard. I really was under your control. I don’t know how, but when you said ‘sweet submission,’ I really did become your complete slave.”

Richard looked startled, “Shannon are you still play acting?”

“No, I’m telling you the truth. I guess because I was asleep, the dream was able to work on my subconscious and it’s as if I was really hypnotized. Now that I think about it, all the changes you made to me in my dream still exist—I’m helplessly in love with you, my nipples are incredibly erogenous, and I become totally helpless when you say the magic words!

“If you like, you can test me by controlling me and then telling me to do something I would never do.” As Shannon said the last sentence, she felt her nipples harden with the thought of being helplessly made to do something she would never do.

Richard said, “Sweet submission.” Shannon’s eyes once again glazed over a little and she stood meekly before Richard. “Go outside just the way you are and try to seduce the first girl you see.” Shannon got up and started to walk to the front door and turned the knob. Richard quickly said, “Stop. Come back here.” Shannon obeyed.

“Tell me how you feel.”

“I feel wonderful. It’s like my dream come true! I am totally submissive, Master.”

Richard got out his camcorder and tripod and turned it on in front of Shannon. “Lie down on the couch and masturbate.” Shannon did exactly as commanded. Very soon she was in the throws of another orgasm.

“Richard said, “Keep it up. I want you to come and come and come.” Shannon obeyed, as he now knew that she would. Richard knew that Shannon wouldn’t normally masturbate on video tape. “You can stop now.” Shannon came a final time and looked up at her master.

“What am I going to do with you?”

“Anything you want, master.”

“What if I leave you this way all the time.”

“I would love to be this way all the time.”

“How does it feel?”

“I feel totally under your control. I can’t make many decisions on my own. Only ones that I’m sure will please you. It’s as if my mind is only working in the background. I’m aware of everything I’m doing and enjoying the feeling of being totally helpless, but it’s as if I’m only an observer of what I’m doing.”

By now, Richard is hard again. His thoughts went to Shannon’s large breasts and how it would feel to slide between them. He ordered Shannon to go into his bedroom and get some massage oil from the bathroom. Richard followed her into his bedroom.

“Shannon, lie down on the bed and pour some massage oil over your breasts. I want them nice and slick so I can slide my cock between your breasts.”

Shannon obeyed immediately. Soon her nipples were hard as she became delirious with lust. Her breasts were ready for his enjoyment. Richard stradled Shannon’s stomach and placed his hard cock between her breasts.

“Shannon, push your breasts together while teasing your nipples. I want you nice and horny.” Shannon obeyed. As she became more and more turned on by her playing with her nipples, it was almost as if his cock was in her pussy.

After a few minutes, Richard came loudly scarcely believing the wonderful sensations caused by sliding between her soft breasts. Shannon looked crazy with lust as she continued to tease her nipples as commanded.

“Tell me how you feel, Shannon.”

“I need to come so badly, master. Making me touch my nipples has made me so horny! I never thought it was possible to be this turned on. Please, master, let me come. I’ll do anything for you.”

Richard was a little suprised that he was hard again. Shannon’s begging was more than he could take. He pulled out from between her breasts and stuck his cock into her pussy. Shannon continued to tease her nipples as commanded. The moment he entered her, she started to come. Her screams and thrashing brought him over the top. Exhausted, Richard rolled off Shannon and lay next to her.

Half panting, he said, “Shannon, I release you until the next time I say the magic words.” Shannon shook her head gently as her mind was able to focus once more.

“That was wonderful! I really was under your complete control. Oh, Richard! I love you so much—I love what you can do to me. I can’t believe how lucky I am.”