The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dream of the Dancing Queen

(Author’s Notes): This story is intended for mature audiences only.

Bonnie walked through the parking lot of the Uptown Medical Plaza to her car. She thought about how her latest session with Dr. Munroe went. He was in a bad mood at the beginning, but after the hypnosis session to help her to stay off the cigarettes, he had become rather pleasant. She remembered that before the hypnosis session, she had had a counseling session where she admitted to the doctor how she feels superior to people around her and has trouble sympathizing with people. She related a story to him about how at her ten year high school reunion last year, she became disgusted by how many of her former classmates were living “mundane” lives doing “menial” work. He then asked about her childhood, and though this part of the session bored her, she talked about her childhood. She had grown up in a life of privilege. She attended the finest elementary and prep schools, had riding lessons, tennis lessons, piano lessons, and ballet lessons. She was one of the best in her ballet class, and it was ballet she had loved the most. Her childhood dream was to be a famous ballerina, but when puberty hit, she developed early and quickly. The other girls in her class were all slender and lithe, but she soon had breasts and wider hips. She started spending more time with the boys and was soon out of the class. She regretted she did not try to stick with it more, but ended up convincing herself she did not care. She had become a fashion editor for an elite women’s magazine at the age of twenty seven. She was earning a six figure salary with a travel stipend, staff, and a corporate car. She arrived at her Lexus and turned off the alarm. She got into the car, checked herself in the mirror, smiled at how perfect her hair and make-up looked, started the car, and pulled out of the parking lot.

Traffic was heavy that day. It was the lunch hour rush. She crept back to her office. At the sound of a car horn, she reached up and pinched one of her nipples. “Oww!” she said to herself. She rubbed her nipple a second wondering why she just did that. She also noticed she was not wearing a bra. She could have sworn she put one on that morning. She was wearing a silk pull over blouse and a knee-length dark gray skirt. She drove on. Four more times in the next couple of minutes she reached up and pinched one of her nipples. “What the hell?!” she thought to herself. She tried to rationalize her odd behavior, but could not come up with any logical reasons. She decided to take a different route to her office to try to avoid the rush. She turned down a side street. A few more turns later, and she found herself stopped at a stop sign. She looked down the intersecting street for oncoming traffic when she saw the “Delkins Dance Supply” sign. For some reason she turned and parked across the street from the store. This is where her parents had bought her ballet clothes when she was younger. She got out of the car and headed across the street to the store. She entered and looked at the racks of leotards and totos. She saw the ballet slippers and tap shoes on the wall.

A lady walked out of the back. “May I help you?” she asked.

“Um...no,” said Bonnie, “I’m just looking.”

“Ok, if you need any help, just ask,” the lady smiled and walked behind the register counter.

Bonnie looked at the racks of outfits. She ran her hand over the fabric. She did not remember the fabric ever feeling this wonderful. “Um, I do want something I guess,” said Bonnie.The lady walked over to her. Bonnie grew a bit nervous. “I need a ballet outfit.”

“That’s fine,” the lady said. She showed Bonnie the racks of leotards, and Bonnie selected a very pale pink one. She then picked out a matching toto. She went to the dressing room to try it on. She changed and looked at herself in the changing room mirror. The scene took her breath away. The leotard was a perfect fit. Her large breasts looked magnificent, and her nipples shown through the tight fabric. The fabric felt wonderful against her body. Bonnie’s breathing grew heavy as she admired herself. She turned and looked at her body at every possible angle. She started to grow a bit aroused at the sight of herself. She slowly licked her lips and slowly ran her hands up and down her body. Her near trance was broken by the sound of her cell phone beeping in her purse to he sounds of the “Blue Danube.” She looked at the caller ID, it was her office. She answered the phone, “What is it?”

“Yes, Ms. Brower, Mrs. Dawkins asked if she could move your meeting up a half and hour,” said her secretary on the other end.

Bonnie looked at her watch. It was now 12:30. She was supposed to meet with “Old Lady” Dawkins at 1:30. “OK, Maria, tell the old bat I’ll be back by 1:00.” She turned off the phone and put it in her purse. She gathered up her purse, skirt, blouse, hose, and shoes and walked back into the store. She went up to the counter. “Yes, ma’am, I need a pair of ballet slippers too, and I’ll wear this out.”

“OoooKay,” the lady forced a smile and helped Bonnie pick out a pair of slippers. She rang up the purchase and watched Bonnie leave.

Bonnie noticed that next door to the store was a costume shop and theatrical supply store. She entered and bought a fancy costume jewelry tiara. Her shoulder length blonde hair was done up on top of her head, and the tiara fit nicely on top of it. She asked for some bobbie pins from the store clerk and pinned the tiara in place. Before leaving the store, she caught sight of herself in a full length mirror. Once again the vision took her breath away, “I must be the most beautiful ballerina ever!” she muttered softly to herself. She smiled at herself and went to her car. She threw her clothes in the back seat and drove back to the office. On the way back, she kept checking her looks in the rear view mirror and running one of her hands over the fabric covering her thighs. She had never looked so beautiful. She also was still aroused. She had pinched her nipples a few more time. She was still mystified about why she kept doing that. She drew no connection between the sounds of car horns and her having to pinch a nipple.

Bonnie’s office was on the fifteenth floor of her building. She rode in the elevator with three other people. They gave her odd looks, but she assumed they were all jealous of how beautiful she looked. She smiled smugly to herself. She got off on her floor and walked to her office. Her secretary was busy sorting mail when she looked up to see her boss coming her way. Maria froze as she tried to figure out what her boss was up to. Bonnie was smiling broadly, “Maria, am I meeting her in my office or hers?”

Maria shook her head slightly, “Oh, she wants to see you in her office.”

“Damn,” said Bonnie, “Ok, then.” She turned to leave.

“Excuse me, Ms. Brower,” said Maria.

Bonnie stopped and turned back to her secretary, “Yes, Maria?”

“Um, Ms. Brower, what’s up with the ballet outfit?”

Bonnie smiled smugly again. “Another jealous little one,” she thought. “Oh, Maria, just admit that I look totally stunning. I absolutely love this outfit. I look absolutely beautiful.” She spun around 180 degrees on her toe and smiled at the stunned secretary. She turned and decided she would dance her way to Old Lady Dawkins office. She extended her arms up and put the tips of her fingers together over her head. She got up on her tip toes and twirled off down the hall. On the way to Dawkins’ office she noticed the looks of all the “jealous” office plebes. Just before she reached the end of the hallway, she leaped in the air and landed just before the door. The dancing had made her slightly more aroused. Mrs. Dawkins’ secretary’s desk was just to the side of the door. Her jaw hung open as she saw the normally aloof, egotistical fashion editor acting like a fool. Bonnie once again assumed the secretary was jealous. She was starting to get annoyed at all the jealousy and let herself into the office.

Mrs. Dawkins was standing up and looking out her window. She had a headset telephone on and was angrily talking on it, “You tell that S.O.B I don’t give a rat’s ass about his deadline. We had a deal, and that’s final.” She turned and punched a button on the telephone’s base. She took off her headset and looked up at Bonnie as the fashion editor closed the door. “Bonnie?”

Bonnie smiled broadly as she tiptoed over to a chair in front of the desk. “We finished all the lay outs this morning. Two days ahead of schedule, I might add.” She took a seat.

“Yes, Bonnie, I know. You know I don’t like your people working overtime, so I’m giving your department a day off at the end of the week. Now what’s with that get up?”

“Hmph,” Bonnie snorted quietly, “Damn, even she’s jealous,” she thought. “I always wanted to be a ballerina ever since I was a little girl.”

“Yeah, and I once wanted to be Jane Goodall, but you don’t see me bringing a bunch of chimps and gorillas in here now do you?”

Bonnie stood up, “Damn, why don’t you just admit how beautiful I look,” she said, showing her annoyance.

“Bonnie, are you drunk?”

“Puh-lease, Eilene, just admit it.”

“Bonnie, you are a very beautiful woman. I’ll give you that, but you look ridiculous in that get up standing here in my office.”

Bonnie grew more upset, “Fine, whatever. Is telling me about our day off why you wanted to see me?”

“No, but it is now. I think you should take the rest of this day off too.” Mrs. Dawkins sat down and put her chin on her hands. That was her sign a meeting was over.

“Fine then,” Bonnie shook her head and left. She danced her way back to her office, growing more aroused with every step. She went into her office and shut the door behind her. She twirled and leaped around in her office until she grew a bit winded. She stopped and looked at herself again in the large mirror that took up a quarter of her office’s east wall. “Damn, I’m beautiful!” she said. She reached up and cupped her firm breasts. She licked her lips and slid one hand down to her crotch. She was now rather horny. She started stroking herself through the fabric. She pulled off the upper part of the leotard. She rubbed on of her now bare nipples and slid another hand down into the bottom of her outfit. She started to finger her now wet pussy with her right index finger. She closed her eyes and imagined herself on a stage. There was a layer of fog on the stage and fake stars twinkled on the back drop. She pictured herself on stage all alone in front of a formally clad audience. She saw herself dancing, twirling, and leaping around the stage. She continued to finger herself, slipping in her middle finger and increasing the speed and depth of her stroking. She alternated rubbing and pinching her nipples with her other hand. She was now fingering herself furiously. She started to moan and pant. She finally orgasmed as she pictured herself finishing up her dance to the wild standing ovation the audience was giving her. She opened her eyes, smiled, and walked to her desk. She cleaned herself with a tissue and redressed. She fixed her hair and checked her make-up. “Perfect,” she said aloud. She walked out of the office. “Maria, I’m going to Valentine’s for lunch. I won’t be back today.” Bonnie smiled broadly and again ran her hands over the fabric of her outfit. She could not wait to strut into Valentine’s with her new outfit, and later she would wear it out to her favorite club. Maria just stared with a stunned look on her face as her boss danced off towards the elevator.