The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dream Team.

Peter Pane was a multi millionairre, self made thanks to his vast knowlegde of medical and technocal research, he had invented many pioneering methods for the medical proffession and had his own research facilities at the young age of twenty, but like many brilliant scientists he used his technolgy for his own benefits as well as that of others, he specialised in brain and nervous activity and through this had managed to invent certain machines that could if he so wanted, control other peoples minds, so this is where the story begins.

Peter had used his machines for years, helping him gather crucial information and behind the scences gossip to over through any one who threatened his buisnesses or indeed started to suspect anything slightly strange with his dealings. Peters next target was his local football team (thats soccer for those over the pond). Football was big buisness in England and Harchester United was up there with the big boys in the premiership, of coarse it wasn’t all about football, Peter was a highly sexed person and after being guest of honour at the stadium several times he knew excatly who worked there, the first task though was to get an insider on his team, someone who was close to the board of directers and more importantly was sexy enough to please Peters needs, now Peter already knew who he wanted, in fact he was meeting her in his office in five minutes.

The door opened, Peter sat in his chair awaiting the arrival of Jacqui Wallis, he wanted an important person, well the chairmens wife seemed just about perfect, the fact the chairmen was rich and through money came gorgeous women was indeed a pleasant bonus she entered the room, her power suit was figure hugging and her long legs paced towards Peter glissening in the light from the window, “hello again Peter” she smiled, her face lit up, her dark mediteranean features had always attracted Peter as had her flirting at social events. “Hi Jacqui, take a seat, its a pleasure to see you again” Peter smiled, trying hard to make Jacqui feel comfortable and not thinking about her stretched over his desk waiting to be commanded, “Take a seat Jacqui, we have much to discuss”

Peter had invited Jacqui as a member of the board to talk about a possible investment in the club, of coarse he had no intension of parting with his money legally, in fact at the moment all he could think about was how Jacqui was gonna be in about a minutes time, “Peter, Peter are you all right you seem a bit distant”asked Jacqui, “oh I’m fine thanks, just thinking of something nice” he replied “not me I hope” she quipped " well funny you should say that” replied Peter reaching for his laptop on his desk, “theres something I’d like you to look at Jacqui” Peter moved the curser across the screen to an icon and double tapped. Immediatly four staps sprang from Jacqui’s chair quickly wrapping round her ankles and wrists and pulling tight, holding Jacqui to her seat, “whats this Peter, what are you doing” “relax Jacqui and just look at the screen” Peter turned the laptop to face her, it shone bright and emitted two bright beams of light, searching the room like a lighthouse would the sea, “Stop it Peter you’re scaring me...Aaarhh” Jacqui screamed as one of the lights fixed onto her left eye, the other quickly followed onto the right eye having be alerted by the programme where it was.

The two beams were now fixed in place, Jacqui struggled but to no avail. Peter moved round to behind Jacqui, he stroked her dark black hair, “soon you will be mine Jacqui Wallis” he pointed a remote control looking object towards the laptop, “Nooo... you bastard let me go...” “quite Jacqui” and with that final outburst Peter pressed the button on the remote, it started the programme, the lights in Jacqui’s eyes became intense, pulsating in rythem, her body was becoming more relaxed as the beams intensified further untill, “Programme complete” said the computer in a monotone voice, the lights faded then stopped, releasing Jacqui’s face from the pressure. Peter moved round to his desk, he turned the laptop round and double tapped the icon once more, releasing Jacqui’s shackles that had so successfully held her moments ago. “Now Jacqui look at me” She slowly raised her head, her face a blank look of nothingness " Jacqui you will do what ever I say, do you understand me”. " Yes Peter I understand, what ever you say” She replied in a slightly monotone voice. “good, very good” replied Peter “Now go back to the stadium where you will act as if nothing has happened and where you will await further commands, do you understand Jacqui”. “Yes await your commands”. Peter watched Jacqui’s fine ass walk out of his office, why didn’t he take advantage you ask, well theres alot more sexy women at the stadium and once he had clearance off his new slave he could have anyone of them.

While Jacqui travelled back to the stadium, Peter gathered the equipment he needed, he had a mini laptop that contained all the hypno programmes needed as well as the beam emmitter which looked rather like a double barrelled torch, the two where linked together by wires and had a backup infra red connection if the connection was severed during the brainwave altering process, he sat and had a final vodka and coke before making his way to the white limo parked in the private carpark. Once there he loaded his briefcase in the back and ordered the driver to take him to the stadium.

On arrival Jacqui stood waiting in the entrance, " here’s your all access pass Peter” she said acting normal just as Peter had requested " Thank you for phoning ahead it made the task alot easier” “thats all right Jacqui, I’ll see you later, now leave me” “yes Peter, as you wish” Jacqui verged on obiediance but not enough to let anyone notice. The entrance was a grand affair, marble arches, giant statues but none of this was new to Peter, he was more interested in the Blonde receptionist Nina Peggs, but where was she, her desk was empty and there was no-one around, not to worry he thought, theres others in line for a visit from Peter and his special machine.

Peter made his way to the canteen, he had been there several times before and had always fancied one of the girls who served the food, her name was Julie Alexander, she was a petit brown haired girl with a counsil house look to her, still that short skirt and catering uniform definatly did something for her. “Hi Julie, all alone”Peter greeted Julie with his usual zest " Yeah, Sheila’s gone ‘ome on the sicky and the rest of the bunch ‘av finished for the day leaving little old me to finish cleaning the kitchen” “Oh thats a bit harsh, tell you what why don’t I come round and help, eh what ya say” Peter spotted an oppurtunaty here " well if you don’t mind, the always said you were helpful” Julie fluttered her eyelids, she smiled as she opened the door, letting Peter into the Kitchen away from anyones view. The door clicked shut as they entered the room, " I’m gonna wash up” said Julie " make yourself useful and bring me the rest of the stuff from the serving atch will ya” Julie moved towards the sink as Peter placed his Laptop down on the side, he watched Julie work as he switched on the programme and plugged in the beam emmitter, it made a buzzing noise as the power kicked in " Waz dat” asked Julie, she turned towards Peter, the laptop flashed ready and Peter immendiatly turned on the beams, they located Julies eyes almost immediatly " Aaaarhh” she screamed as the beams force pushed her back against the sink. Her body soon became limp, she was weak thought Peter, her small frame didn’t really allow for much resistant, the beams stopped and left Julie standing limp, her arms straight by her side and her head slouched downwards " Julie Alexander you are my slave, your will is my will you obey my every command, do you understand” “... I will obey you...” she replied with ease “Good right lets...” Peter was interupted, there was a knock at the door “Shit go she who that is Julie” “Yes” she replied, Julie looked through the glass, " Its Tara” she said, Mmm Tara Keane thought Peter, she was one of the players girlfriends, tall blonde and very well figured, Peter checked his laptop it was fully powered and ready to roll, he smiled “Open the door Julie, but close it immediatly and grab hold of Tara” “As you command”.

Tara entered the room, “who are you” she looked sheepishly at Peter “Julie... Julie are you alright, what... what are you doing” Julie grabbed Tara’s arms as Peter turned the beam emmitter into Tara’s eyes, she struggled at first but soon went the same way as her friend Julie. “how may I serve you” asked Tara, her mouth slack jawed, her eyes vacant as she looked obiedantly towards Peter. He scanned over her body, those jeans need to go for a start and sure enough Tara obeyed his commands, “now Julie your go” he said “strip down to your bra and panties” “yes I will obey” Julie took of her clothes revealing a suprisinly fit body, Peter looked up at his slaves, this was to good to miss “Julie kiss Tara passionatley, and Tara you will do the same back to her” the two kissed and continued to obey Peters orders they rubbed and carressed and sucked until their entire bodys were wet with each others saliva. Peter walked to the door “stay here slaves, I’ve more work to do, do not answer the door to anyone and stay out of sight” “yes as you command” they replied in unison.

Peters next stop was the physio room where Abi Fletcher worked she was really fit and... wait thought Peter, he just saw Tash Parker going into the clubroom there wouln’t be anyone else there this time of day, what a bonus, Tash was an agent to many of the players she was tall and slim with blonde shoulder length hair, as always she was wearing a short skirt showing of her legs, a tad skinny Peter thought but never the less a worthy target for his collection. He entered the room behind Tash wasting no time powering up the beams, she turned just as the beams hit home, piercing her eyes like the others, Tash dropped her suit case as she feel onto the boardroom table, her skirt pulled up even higher as she wriggled from the force of the beams, Peter walked closer he stood in between Tashs legs as the beams finished there work. Peter looked down at Tash, her cute face was in shock, mouth wide open, eyes that made her look like she had seen a ghost, “well well Tash I didnt expect to see you here but what the hell” Peter carressed Tashs thighs, slowly creeping his hand towards her minge, she twitched as his fingers entered her “Tash Parker, you will obey my every command” “Yes I will obey you I am Tash Parker your slave” Peter ripped open Tashs shirt and rubbed her breasts, implants he though not as good as the real thing but still not bad, he shagged her on the table until he had had enough and ordered her to tidy up herself and go home.

Now after that timely interuption Peter headed back towards Physio, his mind now firmly fixed on the gorgeous Abi, she again was blonde, a trait of this club, but she was different, big soppy eyes, gorgeous pert breasts and was a gymnast to top it all off. Peter knocked onn the door “Just a minute” called Abi, “I’m nearly done here” Peter peered through the keyhole, Abi was finishing a session with one of the players, he got up and headed to the door, as he walked away down the corridor Abi called “Come in, but you’ll have to be quick I should be finished by now” “quicks me specialty” murmered Peter as he entered the physio room “How can I help you sir” Abi had the most beautiful smile “well, I wondered if you’d have a look at my fitness regiome that someone else made for me, I was told you’re an expert on such matters” Peter placed the Laptop onto the treatment table in the middle of the room. He watched Abi walk towards it, she was wearing her usual work out fit of black tracksuit bottoms and a tight fitting white sports top, very complimentary to her breasts. “how do you turn it on” she asked “Just hit that button there” replied Peter, she did as she was directed “It just says full power... I don’t understand... I thought...” “nevermind that Abi” laughed Peter “just look here” as Abi looked up the beams shot into her eyes, she pushed the table, knocking the laptop off the edge “Shit” shouted Peter as the laptop bonced to the floor “What have you done” “I do not know” replied Abi in a monotone voice, the beams had still worked dispite the obvious problem “Good Abi you can;’t escape that easily, now you are my slave”. “Your Slave, yes I am your slave” she responded.

Realising the time that Abi had mentioned earlier Peter ordered Abi to phone main desk and call Nina Peggs the sexy receptionist to Physio if he didn’t do it soon it would be time for her to go home “She is on her way” said Abi, Peter pictured Nina in his mind, he had often fantised about her, she was shortish with dyed blonde hair and a very powerful face, you would have to be beautiful to work at Harcester and she was no exception, Peter snapped out of his thoughts as Nina entered the room “someone called for me yes” she was abrupt obviously wanting to go home " Yes Nina I did” “Peter what are you doing in here, Abi are you working out of hours again? Abi... Abi” “she won’t respond to you Nina” laughed Peter “Why ever not” “Well my dear she’s under my control, just like you” suddenly Peter started the beams and sure enough they centred on Nina’s eyes, pulsating away her last normal thoughs. The process was taking longer than normal, Peter started to worry, he looked at the Laptop and there he could see the problem, “Danger low battery” it flashed “Dam, but it should still be enough to hypnotise Nina “Danger losing control of prior targets Julie and Tara” the laptop flashed again, not to worry thought Peter he had the key safely in his pocket and by the time they escape he and his two favourite ladies would be long gone.

The beams continued to pulse faster, Peter knew the process was nearly complete, he looked at Abi, she was still standing slack her head facing downwards, the beams pulsed once more as Nina finally fell under his control. She looked up at Peter “I will obey you, what do you command” Take of your trousers slave “Yes. as you command” But as Nina began to remove her trousers the laptop flashed again “Danger losing control of target Abi” Peter didn’t notice, he was to busy admiring Nina’s legs. Suddenly Peter was pushed to the floor, “Nooo " he cried the laptop once again took a dive to the floor, it flashed wildly as Abi jumped on top of Peter " what have you done you bastard” she punched him several times “What have you done to Nina”. Nina thought Peter thats it Abi had broken control but Nina was still Hypnotised “Nina” shouted Peter “I order you to plug in the laptop immediatly” “No shouted Abi, Nina listen to me fight his control” “Too late Abi” Peter pushed Abi off him, “Now pass me that Beam emmitter slave” Nina passed it as the laptop fired up once more “Now Abi you will obey me” Peter fired the beams into Abi’s eyes, he laughed as she raised her hands “My eyes, aarrhh my eyes... Noooo” Abi fell to the floor “Danger, Danger” the laptop spoke. “Dangerous level of emmissions” Peter looked at the beams they were more intense than ever before, Abi’s body lay shaking on the floor the lights piercing her entire face. Peter tried to stop the beam but it was jammed, he panicked knocking the emmitter on the wall, but still the beams continued, Abi’s body was contorting now, her breasts thrusting in the air as she grabbed out at something, Peter through the emmitter to floor causing electrical surges to rush through Abi’s body, she pulled her tracksuit bottoms off as she tried to wriggle free, Peter ran to the plug where Nina was standing and ripped it from the socket. The noise stopped as Nina collapsed by Peters feet, “thank god its over” thought Peter, " Abi... Abi are you all right” Peter turned to see, “... Yes Master I am fine” Abi’s eyes were pure white, her back arched in ectasy, as she stood juice dripped down her thighs, she walked towards Peter revealing her white eyes more clearly as she pushed her minge against Peters cock " I am Abi Fletcher your slave, I will obey you master” Peter looked shocked then slowly he smiled “Say It again slave” “Yes Master I am Abi Fletcher, your slave for eternity, what do you command of this body” Peter surveyed all that was his, her pert breasts revealing her nipples, her curvey legs wrapped round his, this was going to be a night to remember.

THE END.