The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Droids R Us

By Cordelia Speedicut

Chapter 3

I got up, still jay-naked, and started to pull on my favourite pirate gear—a low-cut emerald bodice and a creamy raw-sik chemise that barely covered my bum—meanwhile humming “drink up, me hearties, yo ho”. Adele happily stripped down and then skipped around my closet home to put together her own costume. I watched her as she tried on various bits of gaudy stuff from the back shelves; I was still surprised that she wanted to join me and Daddy in bed. And, judging by her reaction when I’d performed my air-fuck a few minutes before (... no, wait, that was hours ago), it looked like she was hoping to play with both of us. The ‘old’ Tracie wouldn’t have known what to make of the idea—she has a cute little bod, but I’d never thought about her that way, before—I mean, I loved her to bits, but in a ‘best buds’ kind of way. But now ... those ribbons she’d wrapped into her curls ... that red satin sash wrapped tight around her belly ... her pert little nipples peeping out through the gap in the loose-laced brocade vest she’d put over top ... yummm!

I couldn’t wait to sample her charms—and help Daddy do the same.

When I glanced back into the mirror, to check on my own costume, I sorta did a double-take. Wait a minute! My favourite bodice? I’d never seen these clothes before. But Lacy had—and machine or not, it seemed that she had favourite things. And, now that I thought about it, it had been her memories that had told me about the pirate game in the first place.

There was no time to wonder about that, though—Adele was ready. Once we’d admired each other hungrily, we stepped out of the closet—two serving-wenches at your service, Daddy. And there he was, as promised ... but he didn’t look remotely like a pirate. He was in his pyjamas, sitting nervously on a little chair with his hands folded in his lap like a little boy who was expecting to be scolded.

Poor Daddy! I ran to him, and he looked into my eyes like he was looking for me, Tracie, in them. Well, they looked like mine, all right, because they’d been made that way. But they were mounted in the face of the robo-slut he’d been fucking steadily for the past two weeks (which, as I said, also looked quite a bit like the old me). I knew I needed to do something more to reassure him, so I knelt down and hugged his stiff legs.

“Daddy ... oh, Daddy, I thought I was lost, but you ... you and Adele ... you found me, and brought me back ...”

So there was another group hug, with more tears, followed by a few laughs:

“You looked so funny when you saw me in my silly school uniform ...”

“Ha—you shoulda seen your face when I froze it in the middle of that rant about your getting fucked silly ...”

After a while, though, it got kinda awkward—nobody knew what to do next.

Daddy had just gone through an emotional roller coaster, over me. I was dead, and now I was back—sort of. But somehow Adele had managed to convince him that his daughter still needed his help—but in new ways, on account of what had happened to me. Now, I needed him to take care of my need to please ... and to satisfy my desperate horniness. At the same time, I was pretty sure he was still embarrassed about the all stuff he’d already done with Lacy. I didn’t entirely blame him—her memories were still gradually to leaking into mine. I’d already known they’d had a busy couple of weeks—all those recordings added up to three fucks a night, plus a few extra. Now, I was beginning to find out the details. Like, for example, that Friday me and Adele went to the movies, they did it in my bed.

As for Adele—she’d also talked Daddy into letting her join us—which was a good thing, except I could tell she was beginning to have doubts, too. She’s always talked a good game, playing the cocky redhead, and I knew her virtual reality practice was nearly as good as the real thing ... but only nearly. This would be still her real first time.

I, on the other hand, was getting hugely wet imagining Adele holding my leash while I probed her pussy with my mega-tongue. It struck me that I’d already accepted her as my co-owner. That came as a shock, mostly because I hadn’t realized I’d already started to think of Daddy as owning me.

So, we were all a bit anxious. I needed some action real soon, but I could see I’d have to start out slow. I had an idea: “Daddy—Adele is supposed to go home soon. I don’t suppose she could, ah, sleep over, tonight?” She used to stay over on Saturday nights all the time, so I figured there’d be no problem with her parents—apart from her curfew, they seemed to me to be too busy making and spending money to worry about what she was up to. “She could say I’ve got some old movies, and we were going to have a pirate night!” Which, of course, would be true—as far as it went.

“That would be great ... except, they’re going to hear the news about your ...” He still couldn’t even say it.

Crap! Tracie was officially dead. From now on, Adele and I would have to cook up some major alibis for us to keep spending time together. In the meantime, it was definitely time to lighten things up. “Right. We can worry about that later, ‘cause I’m still here. So, let’s go to bed. Arr?”

“Um—arr,” said Daddy.

I went first and made a nest of pillows at the headboard so I could sit with my legs out straight in front of me. “Adele—come and sit on my lap, girl.” She did, parking her lean bum on top of my wide hips. “That’s the way—lean right back onto my boobies—put your legs outside mine. Good. Remember—we’ve just been captured by the pirate king. " I figured we’d leave out the manacles, this first time, but I reached around and tugged her vest open more, so as to display her little breasts to advantage. Then I wrapped my arms tight around her silk-bound belly, and twisted my head sideways so as to be ready to watch the fun in one of Daddy’s newly installed mirrors. “Prepare to be boarded,” I whispered.

Our pirate king took off his pj top, which went a long way towards putting him in character—he stood there admiring us with his hair dishevelled, his feet and tanned chest bare, and his pyjama pantaloons tied with a black silk cord. Then he knelt on the bed in front of us, and I could feel Adele shiver when he ran his fingertips along her cheek. Her chest and face got all flushed, so that all her freckles were highlighted. I think she’d expected Daddy and me to provide a live demonstration first, but here she was, the centre of attention.

“Oh. Ah. Um. That’s quite ... nice.” She trembled some more as Daddy slid his touch down her neck and then out to the point of one of those pretty breasts. “Does anybody else think it’s hot in here?” She always starts to babble when she’s nervous.

She started to say something more, but Daddy told her to relax, not talk—and I thought, good luck with that.

He gently spread my legs apart, which served to pull hers open even wider, and also caused her gauzy little skirt to bunch up around her waist. Then he slid up between our combined knees, and leaned down to where our pussies were now stacked one over the other. When he started nuzzling and licking her, she giggled, at first, and said it tickled; but then she began to squirm and gasp, and clutch his head, pulling him into her. All the while she gave a running commentary:

“Mmmmm ... yup ... OK ... yeah ... yeah ... right there ... that’s so good ... ohh yeah ...”

By and by he let off munching her and, after giving my leaking pussy a slurpy big kiss, he sat up. Winking at me, he slipped a finger inside her and, while waggling it, he asked her if she wanted to keep going.

She lifted her bottom up to try and take more, saying, “Yeah—ooh, yeah! Now!”

Instead he removed his sticky finger, and shucked his pants.

Adele tensed, and said, “Holy shit!”

“Problem?” I asked.

“Nothin’.” Then she laughed, sheepishly. “Only, it’s a bit bigger than I expected.”

Daddy smiled, and then leaned forward to kiss each of her breasts in turn. She stared down at the healthy little mounds—their tops covered by a dusting of freckles, their bottoms creamy white, and their plump nipples seriously stiffened—as though she’d never noticed them before.

“Oh. Oh. Oh.”

“No, no,” I said. “It’s yo ho ho.”

She snorted, and nudged me with an elbow, but I knew she was hot for it, now, eyes glowing and cheeks flushed. Even so, she chewed her bottom lip nervously as he brought his tool to bear, and caught her breath when he rubbed its head in her fleshy little pink orchid’s leaking nectars, to lubricate the thing. When at last he pressed its snout against her petals, they parted easily and his cock sank a little way into her hidden depths.

“Oooh ... ohh ... ohWOHHH ... Oh Jesus!!! My CUNT! ...”

So much for the flowery romantic descriptions. Daddy immediately pulled out of her, and then generously parked his erection inside me. It was my turn to gasp—in relief. I was getting seriously turned on. Well, okay—since my accident, I was always turned on. While Daddy slowly pumped into me, he asked Adele if she was all right.

She caught her breath—I had taken up caressing her breasts when Daddy had re-focused his energies—and then said, “I’m okay ... I just forgot ... it hurt, some, but it’s fine now ... put it back!”

What she’d forgotten, of course, was that in spite of her virtual reality experiences she was still technically a virgin. Or had been. Daddy chuckled, and after giving me a few more strokes, he obliged the greedy baggage, at my expense, transferring his cock back and easing it carefully into her.

As it slowly began to disappear again, she closed her eyes and arched her back against me. He got it in about halfway, this time, before she told him to stop. For the space of a few deep breaths, she stared at their junction. “Okay ... better now ... more, please.”

He pulled out until only the head was engaged, and then drifted it slowly in again.

“Yup ... that’s got it ... Ohh! ... wait ... wait ... okay, push ... oooh, yeah ... more yet ... that’s so GOOD!”

Once it was properly in, and she’d gotten used to it, Daddy began to thrust. She continued her commentary, gasped out to the rhythm of the strokes:

“It feels ... so good ... Tracie! ... I can feel him ... way inside ... look! ... It goes ... so deep! ... Richard ... does it feel ... this good ... for you?”

Richard? Obviously, while I’d been switched off this evening, they had progressed somewhat past ‘Mr. Ward’. Mind you, I guess Miss Manners would probably agree that once his cock was buried inside her, she was entitled to a certain level of informality.

By this time, they were pretty much ignoring me, but seeing as how I was pinned under them both, I managed to get some good vibrations, regardless. And neither of them objected to me stroking a passing tit or thigh. As their pace picked up, so did Adele’s volume. When she was close to coming, she tensed up and got a frantic look on her face, and just kept saying “Uhhh! ... Uhhh! ... Uhhh! ... " to match his strokes. Finally, she let out an impressive howl.

When it looked like her orgasm had subsided, Daddy pulled himself free and lay down beside us. He gave me a nod and a wink—she was all mine, now. I grinned my thanks, and slithered out from under my limp friend, emerging opposite Daddy. I started in by licking the remnant of her tears from alongside her nose—between the weep-fest warm-up, and her orgasm, her eyes were shining pools. She just smiled up at me vacantly—Daddy had really rung her chimes. Next I slid the tip of my tongue around her nearest earlobe, and then carried on down to taste one of her still scrunched nipples. That brought a gasp out of her ... and then she whispered, “Fuck me.”

Well, that was definitely a direct order. I blinked twice while it registered, then got up and went into the closet. I could hear Adele’s baffled voice: “What...?", so I wasn’t sure if she knew (and I was positive Daddy didn’t) that Lacy was a full service sex-bot. On the opposite side of my base to where I’d first found the headring—just yesterday morning—was the keyboard and screen they must have used to adjust my programming. Under that was a drawer, and in the drawer was a selection of accessories. When I got back, I was carrying what looked like a fat, pink, and thoroughly dead snake. Up close, though, you could see that it was a very lifelike rendering of a penis—or, more exactly, two penises connected butt to butt. It was two or three feet long and hung limp in my hands, but it was quite firm. It also had a skin-like covering, so that I could slide back and forth both its faux foreskins. Which I did, while grinning at Adele, before spreading my knees spread lewdly, then lifting the hem of my chemise and slowly pushing one end into my hungry pussy.

It felt wonderful, what with all the knobbly bumps on it; and also strange, because my engineered pussy muscles took hold and sucked two-thirds of it up out of sight. After which, somewhere in my chest, I could feel the thing dock: first its snout fit into a rubbery socket, and then I felt a probe of my own find its slit and slide in through. Seriously weird shit was happening inside me, but given what had already gone down, I was like, why start worrying now? Closing my eyes, I waited. Somehow I knew I was making connections ... both hydraulic and electronic. While I waited, I swung my hips idly, just to feel the still-protruding length of bogus cock swing and bounce against my thighs. Finally, I opened my eyes and tested whether I’d gained control of it. Focusing my concentration, I felt fluid pump into its length, and watched in fascination as ten inches of dildo hoisted my silk hem to stand at attention in front of me. I almost came right then, it pressed so hard against my clit. When I’d performed my snake-charmer trick, I put my hands on my hips and waggled the thing at Adele. Then, still smiling wickedly, I said, “As you wish!”

Her eyes were bugged out—it looked like she probably didn’t know about my full service feature, after all. I didn’t want to outright scare her, so I lay down beside her and invited her to do the deed at her own pace. So she squatted above me, and the view she provided was very entertaining. Most of her clothes had already blown off in the round with Daddy, but she still had that red sash around her belly. Below that, I could see a moustache of frizzy orange-red curls fringing her lower lips, which were moist and swollen into a little pussy-pout—and were still drizzling a thread of Daddy’s cum.

“I’m ready whenever you are, girl,” I told her.

And then Daddy joined in; he took hold of my tool, to help guide it between her wide-set thighs ... and I could feel his grip. As near as I could figure, never having had a cock before, it felt just like a real one would—it was way sensitive. When Adele lowered her ripe little bottom to press her pussy lips against it, it felt fabulous. For her too, I guess—she honest-to-God growled, and then squirmed a little, and suddenly those lips slid around the thing’s head. She winced a bit, but having got it started, she began to ease her way down its length—real slow, like—sometimes stopping and sometimes backing off, but taking in more all the time. Daddy moved his hand clear and took hold of her nearest breast, and put his other hand on her back, so as to hold her steady. That left her hands free—one to hold on to the unswallowed part of my tool, and the other to rub herself in little circles at the base of her mound, at the point where it was disappearing. All the while, she stared down with dazed fascination.

Once she’d got the whole thing inside of her, she sat there gently rocking, still using both hands to explore where her wide-stretched lips pressed against mine. Then she started to rock back and forth on it, and at last to ride up and down, slow at first. As she rose, her cunnie lips clung to it, as if reluctant to let it go; on the down-stroke they folded back out of sight. She still had a blank look on her face, her eyes wide and unfocused, and I asked her if she was okay. She just grunted, and nodded her head. She certainly seemed to be getting the hang of it—she started picking up speed, her hair flying and her compact little breasts jiggling, until pretty soon she was leaping like a monkey-on-a-stick.

And, finally, her mouth clicked back into gear: “Yeah ... ahh ... fuck ... me—eee ... please ... uhhh ... DON’T ... augghh! ... STOP!!” Which wasn’t up to me—I wasn’t doing anything but lying back and enjoying myself. Her legs were pumping fiercely, and she began to stiffen and shudder. “Oh ... my ... God ... Tracie! ... I can ... feel it ... you’re ... I can ... feel you ... cumming ... So much ...” She gasped, as she arched her back again. “Whoa ... whoa ... OHHMYGOD!!”

Then her eyes rolled back and she fainted forward on top of me, her fall cushioned by tits.

“Wow,” said Daddy.

I giggled. “She’s still ...”

“I guessed,” said Daddy, as he stroked Adele’s trembling butt—her pussy was in overdrive, trying to milk my imitation cock of its hot, simulated cum. Some of the excess was flooding down my flanks. “You really did come,” he added, in amazement. “You’re just full of surprises.”

“And cum,” I laughed. The truth is, I was mostly surprised that I’d taken so well to my new skill.

While we waited for Adele to come back to planet earth, Me and Daddy shared a bit of tongue. When she finally came around, she was still impaled on my rigid dick, and too spent to do anything about it; so Daddy lifted her free, and gave her a hug. “Ready to go home, now?”

“Yes, please,” was her dreamy answer.

He turned to me with a smile, and said, “Can you, um, take that thing off?”

“Yeah, well, the thing is—I don’t know how. Maybe if you ...”

Daddy nodded. “Time to take off the dildo now, Tracie,” he ordered.

That did the trick. The solution simply appeared in my head. Turned out, it was designed so that my owner could do it without my help—I shucked off my costume, and then pushed a finger through my bellybutton to hit the thing’s release switch. It drooped limply onto my belly as my hard-on deflated, and then I could feel the links disconnect inside me. Nothing to it.

Adele lives on the next street over—actually, there’s only a couple of estates between us. (As you’ll have guessed by now, Daddy has buckets of money. Everyone around here does.) Anyhow, there’s a trail we used to sneak back and forth—it turns out it’s real easy to bribe guard dogs. But Adele wasn’t exactly up for the walk just then, and so after we’d cleaned her up and dressed her, Daddy got dressed himself and drove her around the long way. I used the time during the brief intermission to take my delayed shower—you have no idea how refreshing a total body sluicing can be. I briefly re-installed my dildo, just for the occasion—at some level, my programming told me I had to keep my tools serviced.

By the time Daddy got back, I had the dong back in its drawer and my leash on. “ARRR,” he said, when he saw me.

After some more buccaneering fun, we finished up just snuggling together until almost two. Daddy was half asleep—when I told him I was getting ‘sleepy’, he just murmured, “G’night, sweetie.” I slipped out of bed and into my closet, where my chair was waiting. I sat down on my cable probe and smiled as it eased into me—all in all, it had been a busy day. And then my core heater was suddenly in my pussy, and both probes were sliding out of me. In a heartbeat (not that I still had one) it was now early morning, and I was alone, although I could hear Daddy snoring behind the door.

I considered jumping back in bed with him, but he needed his sleep—and although Adele had said I wouldn’t be quite so horny during the daytime, I knew if I got back in the sack I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands to myself. What to do, then? Later I could make him some breakfast ... perhaps ‘coffee, tea or me’? But in the meantime ...

And then the phone rang. I actually jumped. I’d dropped mine somewhere, yesterday, during the flap over being dead and all. Had Adele put it in my closet? Before I could look around, I heard her voice in my head: “G’morning, Tracie!”

“Wha...?”

“That’s the first thing I called you about. Read yer manual this morning! Among other things, it’ll tell you about the dedicated com-link in your head, silly. I took one of the owner’s ear-buds home with me last night. We are, like, connected! Cool, no?”

“Um—yeah. Just surprised me, is all. Won’t we wake up Daddy?”

“Not unless you’re talking out loud. You are, aren’t you? Try thinking the words—it’s designed to work for Lacy, but you should be able to ...”

“Testing ... testing ... Adele is a ...” Shit, I couldn’t even think of anything rude to call my new mistress.

“Assuming your lips aren’t moving now, you’ve got it. Um. The other thing I called about ... did your Daddy talk about me, after I left?”

“Yeah—he said you were ‘shagalicious’.”

“Huh?”

It was my turn to laugh. “It’s old school—he mean’s you’re yummy to fuck.”

“Oh? Well, good, ‘cause ...”

“And he wants us to get together soon. In the meantime, he says we should all go to the mall. ”

“Hey, great! But listen—the thing I need to tell you is, I told Momma how you had a bad accident yesterday, and that I got home so late ‘cause when I got to your place, there were ambulance attendants and police and stuff ... and then I cried. Fer real. Anyway, the thing is—I’ve been thinking about it, since then, and I figure the only way we can get together now is with some kinda cover story. " Clearly great minds think alike. “But the only thing I can come up with is to bring Uncle Max into our secret.”

“Huh?” Okay—so I wasn’t quite up to speed, here.

“He knows about droids—obviously—and he likes me. I’ve kept his secret, after all. He won’t mind if we cook up something about him tutoring me in math, or science, or something. What do ya’ think?”

“It sounds like it just could work. Do you want me to come along to help explain?”

“That would be fun—we can see how long it takes for him to figure out what you are. Anyway, I gotta get some more sleep. Do you know I had to set my alarm to get up at this awful hour?”

“Poor baby.” At least I could still be cheeky. “Sorry to wear you out.”

“Huh,” was the best snappy comeback she could come up with. “Anytime, lover. Talk to ya soon.”

After Adele had checked out, I turned to the manual, which was conveniently sitting on a nearby shelf. The thing was two inches thick, so I wasn’t sure how far I’d get in one sitting. From the cover, I discovered that I had become an ‘Acme Robotics Corporation PleasureDroid 1600’. Fancy title for a fuck puppet, I thought. Not that I was bitter, mind you. Just the opposite, actually—when I read that I was ‘fully warranted to give satisfaction’, I felt proud.

I started to flip through the book. Some of this stuff I already knew about, either from Adele (like the com-link, and the safety word) or from playing back Lacy’s recordings. And there must be lots more info, locked inside my head—after all, I knew about that dildo attachment as soon as I was given an order that seemed to call for it. The problem was that whole ‘locked in there’ part.

Unfortunately, it was nearly locked inside the book, too, hidden in a tangle of stultifying techno-babble. It read like it was written for someone planning to fix the thing ... er, me. There also seemed to be an awful lot of warnings, in bright red ink. Such as this charming page:

All right, I get it already—recharge or fry.

Reboot? Yikes, there’s that word again. Flip, flip, flip, some more, and then:

I definitely didn’t like the sound of that. Was I patched in as the personality of the day, with Lacy waiting her turn? It was hard to tell—I could definitely feel her in here. So either she was still lurking around, or we’d been sorta welded together. Neither version appealed.

The item carried on:

So—blushing virgin to mega-slut, bimbo to librarian, shrinking violet to Xena the Warrior Princess ... all at a keystroke. Fuck! Would that work on me, too? And would I even know if it did? I didn’t particularly care to find out. The only good news was that there was a ‘restore settings’ button. Which made me wonder—what were my default settings? Or, was I presently using Lacy’s settings ... by default?

I discovered I’d have to ask Adele, sometime, ‘cause when I tried to touch the button that activated the controls, I found I simply couldn’t. Hmmm. So I flipped the book open again, and read:

OhMyGod. That was definitely enough of the manual for one sitting. I was both zoning out and wigging out—which probably meant my setting was leaning towards bimbo. Except, I was aware of the fact. Did that mean anything? My head would have hurt, if it could, which it didn’t seem to do anymore. Fuck it—I’d had enough reading for now, whatever the reason; time to go wake Daddy.

He was on his back, and still snoring, so I just slid back in under the covers ... to discover that his cock was laying on his belly all plumped up and nearly ready for action. Hey, I thought—a morning hard-on (I hadn’t been a complete zero on the experience scale before I joined forces with Lacy). Well, one thing led to another. Daddy soon woke to find that I’d mounted him like Adele had boarded me the night before.

“Good morning, Daddy,” I said, happily.