The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains graphic descriptions of sexual activity. If this type of material is offensive to you, or you are not of legal age in your state/country of residence, do not read or download this text. This is intended solely for viewing and entertainment for consenting adults. This text may be re-posted, but not published without permission of the author.

The E-ray

by Max Rank

I suppose it was a bit of serendipity that made me aim what I thought to be an ordinary laser pointer at my room mate that afternoon. I’d misplaced it several days ago and thought it was shot since earlier that day I’d retrieved it from a beaker full of an unknown compound at work. That crazy old fool Penderghast had been using it as a stir stick for his latest cure-all concoction. “I don’t understand why they keep that absent-minded old coot on.” I thought to myself as I angrily wiped the goo off the laser’s tip. It was just a cheap pen pointer but it was the inconsiderate act that made me angry. I stuck it in my pocket, collected my books and left for home. It was going to be another late night with lots of homework.

Later, I found myself sitting behind my home computer and a pile of research books. Lance, my roommate popped in with a bunch of groceries. I was lucky hooking up with him from college. Although he was straight and good-looking, he was cool with my sexual bent. He was always goofing around I can’t remember ever seeing him in a bad mood and the most important thing about him was that he could cook! He enjoyed it and he was always trying something new. “Hey what’s up?” He asked casually; knowing that I was up to my ears with homework. “Oh the usual.” I answered. I decided to bring this home where I could get some work done away from that old mad scientist and his endless crack brained dialogue.” “You mean that old nut is still alive?” Lance asked amazed. “I’d have thought that goof ball would have forgot to breath or something years ago.” He chuckled. Lance was one of the old man’s students in college and remembered how absent-minded he was. “Remember that time we super glued his stool in chemistry class?” He asked in a muffled voice; his head already pushed in a cupboard putting the groceries away. I burst into laughter at the visual picture of that silly man standing in the hall screaming at the top of his lungs in his broken English. “Who did this, who did this!!” The stool hanging off the back of his ass like a new appendage. “That was priceless!” I said and added, How about when he thought he caught you up to some prank?” Remember he’d get that Torqemada look on his face and point at you with his pencil.” Absentmindedly I grabbed for the pointer in my pocket to emulate the old man’s gestures and aimed it at Lance’s head. “Woe be to you young man, woe be to you.” I imitated as best I could the old farts garbled accent. We were both laughing the beam was still pointed right at the middle of Lance’s forehead strangely; I noticed the beam still worked but the color was no longer the familiar red. It had turned a bright blue; no doubt the lens was altered by its three day marination in Penderghast unknown formula. Suddenly Lance stopped laughing his face went blank staring at me as if he was looking through me. “You o.k. Bro?” I asked. Getting up I flipped the pointer back in my pocket and walked over to where Lance seemed to be in some kind of trance. I grabbed his shoulders and stared into his eyes. He’d never acted like this before; I shook him a little. “Hey Lance wake up, you in there?”

Seconds later he snapped out if it a little embarrassed. He stared at me as if he was seeing something in me he’d never noticed before. “Yeah, yeah Scott I’m o.k. He said turning to go back into the kitchen. He weaved a little and I could tell he was going to lose his balance I grabbed him again this time from behind. “Whoa boy, maybe you aught to sit this one out.” I helped him over to the sofa and sat him down. “I’ll go get you some water, just lay there for a few moments.” When I came back he was already fast asleep. He must have been dreaming though because his eyes were darting back and fourth under his closed lids. I decided to let him sleep and went in the kitchen to try to throw something together for us to eat. Fifteen minutes later I’d managed to construct two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and two beers; unlike Lance I was collinearly challenged! When I turned the corner with the sandwiches it was obvious that food was no longer what Lance had an appetite for.

Standing in the middle of the room there was Lance a big grin on his face, dropping his drawers. “Come on baby, you always wanted a piece of this, now here it is, come over here and plow this tight virgin hole.” He turned now naked and hornier than a goat.

He was staring at me like I was the best bitch he’d ever seen. “Lance, I thought you told me you were straight.” “I was,” he answered distractedly,” “but when you blasted me with that pen light or what ever it was I got all horny inside, things got tuned around in my mind and now I want you to show me everything you know. He grinned, turned and walked into his bedroom. “Come on buddy, come in here and make me your toy.” He begged. When I entered the room he was already on the bed jacking himself off. God this was so hot I’d never dared to dream something like this would ever happen between us. The room bore testimony to his recently discarded heterosexuality. Dirty underwear and sox were strewn across the floor and a garish picture of Brittany Spears with her signature Boa constrictor slung across her neck. “Stand there and strip for me Scott.” Lance commanded. Sheepishly I did what I was told. I’d never done it with a straight guy before; this was going to be totally new for me.

As I slowly pulled off my shirt I could see the gleam in Lance’s eye. It was obvious that he liked what he saw because his cock began to throb and stiffen. “God your cute under all those baggy Gangster clothes you always wear. I kicked away my shorts and stood there my erection signaling anticipation for my sultry virgin. I walked to the side of the bed running the palm of my hand up Lances thigh. “So you want to try knew things heh?” I whispered. Just the sound of my voice seemed to make him want to shoot and he almost did.

“Slow down boy think of something other than sex for a minute or you’ll shoot your load to soon. I instructed. His eyes immediately focused on the poster of Spears. His dick began to droop. God I’m going to have to get rid of that bimbo she’s

too depressing. I smoothed out on the bed beside Lance and nuzzled the knap of his neck. “God you smell so good.” I admitted as I breathed in his musky man scent. He had just hoofed it up three flights of stairs after shopping and he was just ripe enough to be intoxicating. We wrestled around with each other on the bed exploring each other’s bodies and filling ourselves with each other’s scent. I took a chance and planted one right on his beautifully sensuous mouth. finding no resistance I pushed my tongue deep in his mouth and before I knew it he was doing the same to me. It was getting hot and heavy and before one of us broke off into a declaration of undying love I slid my hot wet tongue down his well muscled stomach and swallowed his throbbing dick. “Oh Jesus god what are you doing down there?” He gasped. Running his fingers through his hair, he looked down at me to see what could possibly feel so good. It was obvious the poor lad had never even gotten a proper blow job from any of his so called free spirited nymphets. I chuckled to myself, “Old Lance here is in for the ride of his life tonight!”

True to his word though he wanted to learn and with a quick twist he was upside down his face in my crotch. “I’ve gotta have some of this too.” He mumbled his hungry lips already mouthing my swollen cock. I grabbed it and teased him with it slapping it against his face a few times before he devoured it completely. He seemed to like the position because he held me there for what seemed like an hour. Every time I would try something a little different seconds later I could feel him doing the same to me. He was literally learning everything play by play. It was such a turn on having this straight jock nursing every technique and angle from me. He was starved for knowledge and I was determined to fill his every need. Soon though, I could hold back no longer. “Back off Lance I’m gonna cum.” I warned. But this was just the signal Lance was waiting for and like a vampire he sucked down even harder as if to suck every drop of cum out of me. There was no more time and I had to shoot. “Here it comes lover boy.” I groaned as a titanic wad shot out of me and deep into his mouth. I expected him to gag and pull away but Lance held fast and began to suckle every drop of cum that spurt out. Instead of revulsion he eagerly gobbled down every drop and from the throbbing of his cock I could tell he was about to shoot too. “Go ahead boy shoot that virgin load down your buddies hungry throat.” I urged him on and the next second my throat was awash with his giant first load. I switched positions so we were facing each other and held him tight till the spasms subsided. He looked up at me with honest eyes and said. “Man I ain’t never felt anything like that from no woman; look what I been missing all these years.” I don’t know what’s with that pointer of yours but it sure opened up a new perspective on sex for me.” “Hey, did you plan this?” He asked with a mischievous tone in his voice. I told him where I’d found my pointer and how I assumed it was trashed. I swore I had no idea anything would happen. He just smiled and laid a deep kiss on me. “Well thank you doctor Penderghast, where ever you are!” He giggled going down for more.

He was eager for more. “Ready for round two?” he challenged.

“Yeah.” I answered. “And that was just the tip of the ice burg.” I teased. “I got a lot more to show you before this night is over!”

We both decided a shower was in order. Luckily our apartment was an older one from the thirties and still had the original plumbing ours had a huge stall and both of us fit in just fine. By the time we’d soaped each other up Lance was ready for round two. This time he was getting all romantic with me and deep throating me like a pro. “Man you turn me on so much.” He whispered sincerely into my ear.

All good things come to an end though because just as we were about to have at it once again, the buzzer rang. “Shit, Lance mumbled as he rose like Pavlov’s dog to answer the door. He always answered the phone and the door because I was always focused on studies and never even paid attention to what was going on around me; until now anyway.

It was two friends of Lance, Pete and Eddie. I heard Lance open the door. “Whoa dude your all naked‘n stuff.” I heard Eddie point out. “We got pizza, we got beeeeeer.” I heard Pete’s voice trail off. They’d come over to study but already Lance’s wheels were turning and I don’t think study was on his mind for the evening. “Hey, what the fucks that thinnnnng?” I heart Eddie blurt out and then came that same eerie silence interrupted only by the door closing behind them. I glanced down at the bundle of our hastily discarded clothes on the floor and immediately noticed the pointer had gone missing from my pocket again. “What did you do Lance?” I asked stepping into the room and already knowing the answer. “Nooothinggg.” Lance answered giggling like a kid caught in a prank.

There stood Pete and Eddie wearing the accepted summer attire which consisted of a pair of silk gym shorts, flip flops and baseball caps. they were now also both sporting familiar blank stares as Lance collected the 12 pack and pizzas from their hands. “Are you nuts?” I whispered to Lance excitedly. “You can’t just go around fucking with people like that.” I reasoned. “I know Justin.” Lance admitted but they’re just so damned pretty.” He smiled. “Aren’t they?” Lance had lost it I thought but I had to admit it; he was right.

Pete an Eddie were perfect twin brothers. They were also huge beefy jocks sought after by several coaches for their prowess on the football field and the entire female population of Clayton college; staff and students alike. “What if it doesn’t work on them?” I whispered almost in a shriek.” “Chill out Justin, everything is going to be fine.” Lance assured me. “If it worked on my tight straight ass it will work on theirs.” I must admit the thought of jumping into bed with these two intrigued me but I also remembered their favorite sport other than football was (Smear the Queer!) They weren’t too fond of gays and they only tolerated me because I was their friend Lance’s room mate and helped them from time to time with their studies.

“The die is cast my friend.” Lance chuckled confidently while tossing me a beer; anxiously waiting for the two to come out of it. “What the hell.” I said popping the top and swallowing half the can in the hopes it might ease the pain of my impending beating.

Sure enough a moment latter Pete faltered and fell on the couch. Man what was that?” He mumbled to himself. Lance was already to catch Eddie and direct his beautiful ass to the chair beside his brother. “Woah I feel all dizzy.” he said thankful for Lance’s helping hand.

Pete began to focus on us. “Why are the two of you naked and why do I think I like what I see?” Pete asked dreamily, his cock was already swelling the head just beginning to peak out of his shorts. “Yeah, why?” Edie added, he wasn’t the brightest bulb on the tree but it was obvious the beam did the same to their minds as it did to Lance. “You, Justin, comeer.” Pete brusquely commanded.

Like a robot I moved in front of Pete. “This can’t be happening.” I thought to myself and waited for him to either destroy me or fuck me. “I don’t know why,” he said as he slowly stood up, “but I feel the strongest urge to hmkphhhh.” Was all I heard as he grabbed me with both hands by the head and forced his tongue half way down my throat.

“Bro, you’re kiss’n Lance’s fag room mate, are you crazy man?” Eddie blurted out pulling us apart and staring menacingly into his brothers eyes. “Eddie, Lance wants a word with you.” was all Pete had to say for Eddie to fixate on Lance’s sleek and smooth naked body. All the prejudice and disgust he felt for man to man sex vanished; replaced with prurient fascination. “Helloooo Lance.” he mumbled to himself; his cock already bulging at the sensual prospect before him.

Moments later we were all naked and rolling over each other, guilt, sexual taboos, and women all but forgotten eager to explore every inch of new virgin territory.

Somewhere in the middle of all this it occurred to me that I was sucking and fucking the two most eligible studs on campus. Thanks to Lance’s boldness, I had been forced to throw away my habitual cautious habits. For the first time in my life I’d tossed fate to the wind and discovered I was a new man for it.

Would the effect of Penderghast’s strange concoction where off in time? If so would these three, of late, straight men remember and seek revenge? I didn’t know and, for this sublime interlude, I didn’t care.