The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EZ Dating—Henry’s Story

MC MF FD

Author’s Note: Big thanks to Jafar and later Justin, whose writing inspired and provided the scene for this tale. Any comments or crits to: . Always appreciated.

How had it all started? He’d been in and out of what could only be described as self-destructive relationships for the past year. Moving from city to city had only made things worse. He didn’t really like his roommates, and his friends all lived in a different city so he didn’t get to see them as much as he’d liked.

He was busy most of the time studying to be a nurse which left little time to make new friends, never mind girlfriends. And he supposed he was feeling a bit alone. And loneliness tended to lead to horniness. He wasn’t a bad looking guy. Not slim, but certainly not fat. A wave of brown hair and pretty hazel eyes. Pale, but clear skin. And a sense of style. He was a real catch, but there seemed to have no time to throw out a line.

Recently he’d got talking to a fellow student nurse called Sarah. She wasn’t his type and vice versa. But that didn’t stop them from becoming quite close friends in a short while. She was feeling as unloved as him, and being a proactive woman had put some effort into finding a solution.

“Join EZ Dating” Sarah had told him one day “I great... better than great, it’s uncanny!”

So he’d went down to their office in that swanky part of town. He’d filled in their 10 page questionare. He’d even took the complimentary DVDs to watch—not that he got much watching done. They always seemed to send him off to sleep...

The point was, he’d fell for it. Hook, line and sinker. They set him up with a date, someone scientifically matched to him, apparently.

He’d almost gotten excited about it. Got dressed up in a lovely suit and tie, sprayed himself all nice. Only to answer the door to a woman he wouldn’t have looked twice—no, three times at!—in the street. She was easily below average looking. An optimist might’ve called her curvy—but she was overweight. Not much wrong with that, in Henry’s book, but she was dressed completely wrong. A pair of jeans her cellulite bulged against and a ill-fitting t-shirt. The shirt was decorated with that looked like food stains and... a broach? It twinkled in the evening night.

“I’m Milly, and I’ll be your date tonight,” she said, her voice deep and croaky. Sounded like she smoked 40 a day. Smelt like it, too.

“Um, okay...” he had to give the dating service a chance, he shrugged. She could be really nice, past the revolting outer skin.

The cab ride didn’t really do her any favours. She told the driver to take them to a down market restaraunt in a seedy district of town. On the way she snorted through her nose, nigh constantly. And spent the rest of it looking him up and down like a piece of meat.

Dinner didn’t go much better. He had a good appetite, and wasn’t exactly a super toned film star, but this woman ordered three mains and scoffed them down in short order. Suddenly he realised where the stains were coming from—she hardly stopped to chew.

But he supposed he had to put an effort in. Being someone’s date meant you had to show them a good time... didn’t it? Where had he heard that?

“So, what do you do?”

“I run a brothel,” she snorted, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Henry felt his skin crawl.

“So you must meet a lot of available men then,” he attempted, smiling. She didn’t smile back.

“They all like to be in control. Arseholes,”

Wait. What? Did that mean she was going to be in control? Well, men were supposed to do whatever it took to please their EZ Dates. He’d heard that somewhere, he was sure, and it seemed to make perfect sense. If letting them take the reins kept them happy then it made a bit of sense, he reasoned.

“That is unreasonable, I suppose,” he said, chewing his steak. She watched his mouth move, and he shivered. Was this woman really scientifically suited to him?

“Oh Jesus, I can’t wait anymore. Just looking at you is getting my motor running. Do me a favour and get on your knees, love,”

He was about to object, to stand up and walk out of this terrible date. And his legs did about to move him up out of his chair, but only to turn traitor and push it out to he could shuffle under the table. “No!” he hissed “I don’t want to do this!”

“Sweetheart, what you want doesn’t come into it. I’ve paid good money for this date, and you’re about to prove why,” For a second he thought he could remember a bit of the video, but it escaped his mental clutches, intangible. Before he knew it, he was tugging down her zipper as she undone her belt. She pulled the sides of her jeans apart and her muffin top flopped out. Henry almost wretched, but something stopped him.

That something must’ve been very strong, as the stink of her pussy was enough to make a gynecologist wince. But despite his revulsion, he found himself not vomiting but diving in. Milly was very wet, already, and her taste filled his mouth. His body didn’t share his mind’s disgust, though, and started lapping at her crotch like a thirsty dog.

She was what Henry would see as an ‘easy cummer’ really. Some girls took a while to really get into their orgasms. Milly had a hair trigger (as well as a very hairy pussy) and within a few minutes he could feel her nails digging into his scalp, ramming his busy lips deeper into her crotch. One of her nails broke the skin as he heard her chatter out the un-sexiest orgasm he’d ever heard in his life.

Only then did she release his head and let him up for hair. Around his mouth and beyond was coated in slightly off-smelling juices. Her hand moved down infront of his face and motioned for him to sit back down.

He was greeted by some rather shocked looking patrons. The restaurant was a seedy place, but their behavior had shocked some of it’s residents. Milly sat opposite him, devouring ice-cream in some post-orgasmic reward ceremony. Henry looked for a napkin to wipe the mess from his face.

“No,” she spat at him “That stuff is too precious to waste. Use yer tongue. And yer fingers. Enjoy it,”

This evening just kept getting worse. His still-traitorous body complied with little arguement, first licking all around his mouth. Once around his lips was cleaned, he used his fingers to collect the rest, sucking it hungrily from his digits. The whole process was making him quite ill.

“You look like you ain’t ‘avin much fun, darlin’” Milly said, between mouthfuls.

For some reason he couldn’t inject any venom into his voice. Or raise it beyond a sort of sexy whisper. “That’s because I’m not,”

“Well yer dick says otherwise,” she snorted.

That was it. This woman was some kind of psychopath. He knew how he felt and he was certainly not-

It was then she decided to raise a foot to his crotch, and brush up the shaft of his rock hard prick. Now this, he couldn’t understand. Surely, he... he hadn’t been turned on by what just happened? It certainly felt like it, now she was giving it some attention...

“Oh, your little prick is so cute,”

“Wa—”

“He’s been hard for a while,” she interrupted, still rubbing. She was actually very talented with her foot.... oh god. Was he really going to- No. Surely... “Wanna cum?”

Never-mind her. He was starting to make himself sick. He did. He really did, in fact. But as close and desperate as he was, something in the back of his mind told him he wasn’t going to be able to until this fat, filthy woman said so.

So he nodded. Felt her toes grip his dick, through two layers. And then he exploded in a supernova of perverted pleasure. Strings of hot jizz got as far as his boxers and covered them. Some splashed back, covering his legs. He had to bite his lip to stop from groaning out loud. And all the while disgusting Milly smiled at him through her third chocolate sundae.

“Int you adorable?” she muttered, most of her still savoring the chocolate feast. “Right. I’m done with you, so fuck off. And now going to the bogs to change. You can walk home in those undies,”

And, as hard as he tried, he couldn’t stop himself walking past every toilet on the hour walk home. Cum solidified inside his boxers, sticking to his skin, a constant reminder of what just happened. What he didn’t want to think of.

He got home, and ran up the stairs before his roommate could question him about it. A quick shower later and he decided it was time to really look at this EZ Dating DVD and threw it into his desktop. It was only when the credits started to roll that he realised how sleepy he was...